PDA

View Full Version : Eddy Curry>Howard

Warrior34
03-04-2012, 07:23 PM
Coach Spo needs to play Curry. You can't get any worst than Howard or Anthony. He has had a trouble with fouls, but that has to be expected when you haven't played in 3years. He was showing flashes of promise, he just need some playing time.

Howard should never play

justinnum1
03-04-2012, 07:24 PM
3 days old dog ****>miami heat centers

xILLN355
03-04-2012, 07:54 PM
zo should come out of retirement lol

gotoHcarolina52
03-05-2012, 12:11 AM
Eddy Curry is our treasured virginal center. We must wait until the time is right before exploiting him for personal gratification.

episodenone
03-05-2012, 01:29 PM
obviously i am from new york - and i am a knicks fan - and not a fan of the heat.

however - i watched the laker game yesterday and cannot understand what use eddy curry is if he doesn't play?

what is his status down there? they signed him for those kind of games. is he just not ready yet?

i thought physically he looked pretty good... bu ZERO minutes yesterday?

just someone asking who is curious as to what is currently said about him down there in florida where it matters most.

justinnum1
03-05-2012, 01:31 PM
obviously i am from new york - and i am a knicks fan - and not a fan of the heat.

however - i watched the laker game yesterday and cannot understand what use eddy curry is if he doesn't play?

what is his status down there? they signed him for those kind of games. is he just not ready yet?

i thought physically he looked pretty good... bu ZERO minutes yesterday?

just someone asking who is curious as to what is currently said about him down there in florida where it matters most.

Most likely he is injured and they arent saying anything.

flashelement
03-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Curry doesn't play "Heat Basketball" He doesn't have Haslem or Anthony's grittiness, taking charges, and warrior attitude. Sure, Curry can score, but who needs easy buckets down low when you can watch a guy clank wide open shots and chew the hell out of a mouthpiece?

justinnum1
03-05-2012, 05:13 PM
ethan
Curry also told me he's bringing in some his old coaches to help him work on touch & rhythm, to supplement Heat practices.

Spoke to Eddy Curry for a few minutes yesterday. Will link to column. Spoke of his need for patience, "trying to do things the right way.

daleja424
03-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Spo needs to play curry. I'm sorry but Pittman is the worst center in the league. Time to give curry some actual run and see if there is anything there. If so, good. If not... Move along.

RCarlson85
03-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Pittman looks so lost on both ends of the floor. He has 0 offensive game and can't jump enough to block any shots. He seems to have trouble hanging onto the ball on rebounds or when the ball is passed to him too. It's just ugly when he's in. That's why the Heat went to Howard yesterday instead. I would rather have him in than Pittman. I don't understand why Curry gets no PT though. If he were just given some time to get back into the flow of playing he would be a much better option than Pitt or Howard. I say give him a chance.

justinnum1
03-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Spo needs to play curry. I'm sorry but Pittman is the worst center in the league. Time to give curry some actual run and see if there is anything there. If so, good. If not... Move along.

Agreed, the pittman project failed, time to see if curry can be anything more than a 300lb seat warmer.

beasted86
03-05-2012, 07:48 PM
All this ">" and "<" means nothing.

Debating these scrubs is like homeless people arguing over a pile of garbage.

Curry sucks, Pittman sucks, Howard sucks.

Master Mind
03-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Dammit, bring Jarvis Varnardo back to the states! :mad:

justinnum1
03-05-2012, 08:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9D2PQdRPiw

NoahH
03-05-2012, 08:49 PM
IMO anthony is STILL better than curry

beasted86
03-05-2012, 10:56 PM
IMO anthony is STILL better than curry

Without a doubt

flashwade03
03-06-2012, 09:17 AM
id say u guys are right about this curry thing ..but ,y the hell im not seeing this topic when we are winning ? if were losing somebody has to go ? ..and replace him with this ? ..hey its just a game and one of those nights ..we`ll beat utah and lakers in a 7 game series if ever ..lol

justinnum1
03-06-2012, 10:40 AM
id say u guys are right about this curry thing ..but ,y the hell im not seeing this topic when we are winning ? if were losing somebody has to go ? ..and replace him with this ? ..hey its just a game and one of those nights ..we`ll beat utah and lakers in a 7 game series if ever ..lol

If we have an injury to bosh or ud we are totally ****ed, anthony too for that matter. Also the margin for error would be improved with an upgrade at center. It would be nice to have to see an opposing center guard our center

beasted86
03-06-2012, 11:07 AM
If we have an injury to bosh or ud we are totally ****ed, anthony too for that matter. Also the margin for error would be improved with an upgrade at center. It would be nice to have to see an opposing center guard our center

Any Center on this team is an opportunistic scorer and will never be an option on offense, so I don't really get when you say 'have to be guarded'

People were talking about Curry incessantly on this forum about how he had post moves and could score in isolation... but he or anyone else with that ability is a total waste anyway because when we have LeBron, Wade, and Bosh, there's no way on Earth we should EVER be stopping the ball to go to some scrub Center to score in the post.

We need a Center who plays off the ball completely and no play is ever ran for him. Just sets hard screens, rolls to the basket (and can finish well), rebounds, and defends. DeAndre Jordan, Joakim Noah type player.... is mobile and can defend the pick and roll.

therealwd27
03-06-2012, 12:46 PM
Spo has got to let him get some min..you think Curry wouldve passed the ball if Steve Blake was holding him in the post??!! I lost all respect for Pittman after that play. Atleast give him a shot, I agree we need a McGee/Jordan type Center but we do not have that..Maybe if Gladness puts on some more muscle..But Curry has to be given a chance, even if its garbage time let him get in the game