PDA

View Full Version : Rasheed wallace worked out for the heat last week!

justinnum1
03-03-2012, 05:06 PM
ethan
Credit to @MikeRyan790 for report on Rasheed Wallace working out for Heat last week. When I've got more, will post. Actively seeking big.

could be nothing, could be something

just happy riles is looking for a big

Rain 816
03-03-2012, 06:49 PM
not the answer for us but....like u said at least riley is looking....

Wade-a-minute
03-03-2012, 06:56 PM
ethan

could be nothing, could be something

just happy riles is looking for a big

You know you're team has got issues with big men if we're getting excited over Rasheed Wallace... Seriously guys???

Our only real hope to have a decent Center is if the rumor about getting Chris Andersen aka Birdman is true. We would not have to give up any major talent beyond Pittman, Howard, or Curry. Because all Denver wants are expiring contracts to buyout anyway.

Wallace, no. Kaman, slight possibility. Andersen, strongest possibility out of the 3.

justinnum1
03-03-2012, 07:46 PM
You know you're team has got issues with big men if we're getting excited over Rasheed Wallace... Seriously guys???

Our only real hope to have a decent Center is if the rumor about getting Chris Andersen aka Birdman is true. We would not have to give up any major talent beyond Pittman, Howard, or Curry. Because all Denver wants are expiring contracts to buyout anyway.

Wallace, no. Kaman, slight possibility. Andersen, strongest possibility out of the 3.

Who is getting excited?
If riley get wallace, that means he thinks rasheed can help. Im just happy that we are looking at guys.

Fresneko too should be an option. I would take anderson tho

Sick_Monkey1
03-03-2012, 10:44 PM
patches haha... no thanks hope the workout went well, but we got Curry and Howard we don't need another Center who can barely move. I get what you mean though it's good to look.

xILLN355
03-04-2012, 01:07 AM
is there any news on birdman lately?

justinnum1
03-04-2012, 01:39 AM
with alll the injuries to the nuggets, now mozgov hurt, i dont know if denver is still trying tio move him, probably. ,but they def have injury concerns.

Rain 816
03-04-2012, 08:25 AM
Birdman would be sick here

MTL_123
03-04-2012, 10:31 AM
MAn i just wont a center that can score a lil bit is that so hard to ask for i dnt even care if he isnt a great defender i just want a center that other teams have to respect so they just cant leave him open like Anthony in the finals last year

Wade-a-minute
03-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Birdman would be sick here

Yes, he would. He's not known for his offense, but he is 100x better than Anthony around the rim.

Dude had a game a few weeks ago against the Suns were he put up 16 pts, 3 blks, and like 8 rebs. Imagine what that guy can do for us energy wise with LeBron, Wade, & Bosh on the floor.

One can only dream. :drool:

Wade-a-minute
03-04-2012, 11:53 AM
If we had a Center who could just give us 8 pts, 8 rebs, & 1.5 blks a game, we are set for the championship.

I thought Joel could be that guy, but he isn't. Joel's game is better suited coming off the bench as a high energy guy.