PDA

View Full Version : Kings could move Tyreke

PleaseBeNice
03-02-2012, 03:43 PM
The player the Kings could move if it lands a vet leader type is Tyreke. Thatís what I keep hearing

http://aroyalpain.com/2012/03/02/have-the-sacramento-kings-put-tyreke-evans-on-the-trading-block/

I REALLY dont like this, if it holds any truth. Tyreke is only 22, and has all the tools to be a great, great player. Just needs to fix his shooting, something that can be improved. And for a "vet leader type"?? Idk about this... Please dont **** it up Geoff Petrie

SmartestGuyHere
03-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Pau Gasol and Fisher for Evans + Fillers

Hester23Jordan
03-02-2012, 03:47 PM
Evans has a ton of potential but I don't know how well he fits in Sacramento. I don't understand what they want him to be. A pg, sg, or sf?

Raps08-09 Champ
03-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Steve Nash. ;)

DerekRE_3
03-02-2012, 03:52 PM
Evans has a ton of potential but I don't know how well he fits in Sacramento. I don't understand what they want him to be. A pg, sg, or sf?

Reke is the point forward at this point. Isaiah and Jimmer play point, with Jimmer playing the 2 as well.

P Styles
03-02-2012, 03:52 PM
Take Amare

PleaseBeNice
03-02-2012, 03:53 PM
He needs to fix his shooting and start at the 2. Simple as that.

Master Mind
03-02-2012, 03:56 PM
I wouldn't move him if I were the Kings. They're a good SF away from being a legit threat imo

Sinestro
03-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Patience is a virtue

Lindystud36
03-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Kings Trade Cousins and Tyreke to the Nets
Nets sent Deron, Morrow to the Lakers, Humphries to the Kings
Lakers send Gasol and FIsher to the Kings

Everyone is Happy

(Nets than trade Brook and Marshon to Celts for Rondo, Allowing them to Sign Dwight and Draft MKG)

meloman1592
03-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Here come the laker fans with absurd trade ideas....3.....2....1

Fisher, McRoberts and Fillers for Tyreke!!!!

smith&wesson
03-02-2012, 04:03 PM
they can have calderon & barbosa for him.

Metsboi69
03-02-2012, 04:04 PM

Everyone is Happy

(Nets than trade Brook and Marshon to Celts for Rondo, Allowing them to Sign Dwight and Draft MKG)

Thats a great trade for the Lakers and Nets, not so much for the Kings.

Sinestro
03-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Since everyone is giving the Kings trash I propose a JLIII and 2nd round draft pick for Tyreke

UPRock
03-02-2012, 04:07 PM
I don't like this, he can be the best SG in the future if he wants to, he has the tools.

LTBaByyy
03-02-2012, 04:08 PM
Get off your couch Cuban, time to go to work

PTR35
03-02-2012, 04:09 PM
Take Pierce or Ray Allen for him, there you have your vet :up:

Lloyd Christmas
03-02-2012, 04:09 PM
Why would the Kings do this?

asmarks18
03-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Rondo for Evans? :shrug:

LTBaByyy
03-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Wallace, Felton, Mathews for Evans, Honeycutt, Thompson, and 2nd round pick

Felton
Mathews
Wallace
Hickson
Cousins

Joshtd1
03-02-2012, 04:12 PM
Take RJ and a 1st :)

PleaseBeNice
03-02-2012, 04:17 PM

Everyone is Happy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. HA.

Teeboy1487
03-02-2012, 04:19 PM
If I was Phoenix or Orlando, I would be on this quickly.

Sadds The Gr8
03-02-2012, 04:20 PM
I find this hard to believe. I doubt they'd trade him already. This is just trade deadline hoopla.

smith&wesson
03-02-2012, 04:23 PM
I find this hard to believe. I doubt they'd trade him already.

ya i call bs. he is very young and has value. there dumb if they trade him for a vet. it makes no sence.

and why wouldnt the mavs be all over this ? carter and odom ?? or west ? or marion ? or kidd ? or haywood ?

you want vets ? the mavs have vets.

Celticsfan2007
03-02-2012, 04:26 PM
Rondo for Evans? :shrug:

lmfao you can keep Tyreke.

PleaseBeNice
03-02-2012, 04:28 PM
lmfao you can keep Tyreke.

And you can keep Rondo, please.

illest
03-02-2012, 04:29 PM
mo williams and a 2nd :)

Lindystud36
03-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Thats a great trade for the Lakers and Nets, not so much for the Kings.

Kings get gasol > cousins
Kings get Hump to Play off Gasol (expiring contract to go after gerald Wallace)
Kings get a First Round Pick

They want to rid themselves of Tyreke since they have Jimmer and Isiah

Not that Bad

uprightciti
03-02-2012, 04:34 PM
they need to trade for a vet who needs out
or i would trade

john wall for tyreke and a 1st

The_Jamal
03-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Sorry to burst your bubbles, but Tyreke isn't going anywhere. Basically, Jason Jones is saying that Tyreke is the only thing teams would want from us IF we wanted to trade for a vet leader. Not that we are going to trade him

The_Jamal
03-02-2012, 04:35 PM

Not that Bad

The Kings won't deal Cousins for anyone in the NBA

EasternStar
03-02-2012, 04:36 PM
We'll give U Brook Lopez, MarShon Brooks, Memhet Okur and 1st, 4 Tyreke, Cousins, Thorton, Honeycutt, and Greene.

i'myourdaddy
03-02-2012, 04:37 PM

Not that Bad

wow this guy serious :facepalm:

meloman1592
03-02-2012, 04:38 PM
What is with all these ABSURD trade ideas????? The Kings management is not run by Patrick and SpongeBob. Tyreke has the potential to be the best 2 guard out there with Kobe on the decline and Wade entering his 30s..he's not leaving

meloman1592
03-02-2012, 04:39 PM
We'll give U Brook Lopez, MarShon Brooks, Memhet Okur and 1st, 4 Tyreke, Cousins, Thorton, Honeycutt, and Greene.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And they call us Knick fans delusional

Corey
03-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Insert Rondo for Tyreke rumor here.

5ass
03-02-2012, 04:41 PM
how about Anderson (can stretch the floor for Cousins) + Redick+ duhon+ 1st round pick for tyreke + one of hickson/thompson+ salmons

PleaseBeNice
03-02-2012, 04:43 PM

That's just disrespectful. Get out of here. Never log back on.

DerekRE_3
03-02-2012, 04:51 PM

Everyone is Happy

Kings are not trading Cousins. They view him as a franchis player (as they should).

LTBaByyy
03-02-2012, 04:53 PM
Y'all are underrating how good Tyreke is!!!! These trade ideas are crazy

But anyways the Kings need a line up like the Magic and make Cousins the focal point

Have defensive players that can shoot

smith&wesson
03-02-2012, 05:08 PM
this would makes sence for both celtics and kings.

pierce and allen for t.evans.

the kings get two vets that can lead the team

the celtics add another younger piece to their future core.. rondo, green, & evans. at the 1, 2 and 3 spots.

clydebino
03-02-2012, 05:08 PM
All these trade ideas suck *** hahaha all the Kings need to do is bolster the hell outta their bench and form a nice chemistry and we are good to good.
Why the hell would we want lopez, a center who only grabs 4 boards a game when cousins grabs about almost 5 offensive boards lmao

KingOf215
03-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Y'all are underrating how good Tyreke is!!!! These trade ideas are crazy

But anyways the Kings need a line up like the Magic and make Cousins the focal point

Have defensive players that can shoot

It's more that you are over-rating him. I've seen King fans on this thread laugh at getting Rajon Rondo... RONDO??? Who is a young, top 10 PG, who has won a championship. What a joke. Do people honestly believe Tyreke Evans is better than Rondo??? Do they ever want anyone who knows how to win a championship in Sacramento? -Sure doesn't seem that way.

alencp3
03-02-2012, 05:10 PM
Orlando should jump fast on this, he will shine alongside Howard

clydebino
03-02-2012, 05:14 PM
It's more that you are over-rating him. I've seen King fans on this thread laugh at getting Rajon Rondo... RONDO??? Who is a young, top 10 PG, who has won a championship. What a joke. Do people honestly believe Tyreke Evans is better than Rondo??? Do they ever want anyone who knows how to win a championship in Sacramento? -Sure doesn't seem that way.

Having Allen, KG, and Pierce doesn't hurt you one bit if your Rondo, hell I'm pretty sure Chris Duhon couldve looked that good too. Rondo is a great player but a head case and Evans has more upside he can play the 1-3 and power his way to the lane.

DerekRE_3
03-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Orlando should jump fast on this, he will shine alongside Howard

No he wouldn't. He can't shoot.

EasternStar
03-02-2012, 05:23 PM
That's just disrespectful. Get out of here. Never log back on.

I just joking. Damm! Plus you got to do it like this. Your'e SOO DISRESPTFUL! :laugh:

KingOf215
03-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Having Allen, KG, and Pierce doesn't hurt you one bit if your Rondo, hell I'm pretty sure Chris Duhon couldve looked that good too. Rondo is a great player but a head case and Evans has more upside he can play the 1-3 and power his way to the lane.

More upside how??? You'd think a franchise that has never won a championship would want someone who knows how to do it. Rondo is a "headcase" because he's in the unusual spot of being a young player (and the best player) on a team loaded with hall of fame big personalities (KG). On a young team like the Kings, getting leadership like that can't be understated. What's more is this is a YOUNG dude that can grow with the team, AND he's a TOP 10 PG in the NBA. WOW. :facepalm:

EasternStar
03-02-2012, 05:25 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And they call us Knick fans delusional

U and I are man! :sigh: U and I

MagicHero3
03-02-2012, 05:26 PM
i agree. Orlando has always just been "eh" at the SG position...this way we could ship Jrich and his huge contract somehow.

kingsdelez24
03-02-2012, 05:27 PM

Everyone is Happy

You're not serious are you?

Spiggity_ace
03-02-2012, 05:27 PM
TO DETROIT FOR STUCKEY AND PRINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT joe D!!!!!!!

Hellcrooner
03-02-2012, 05:32 PM
lol, this cant be true definetly.

clydebino
03-02-2012, 05:33 PM
More upside how??? You'd think a franchise that has never won a championship would want someone who knows how to do it. Rondo is a "headcase" because he's in the unusual spot of being a young player (and the best player) on a team loaded with hall of fame big personalities (KG). On a young team like the Kings, getting leadership like that can't be understated. What's more is this is a YOUNG dude that can grow with the team, AND he's a TOP 10 PG in the NBA. WOW. :facepalm:

Upside is Rondo only plays point, clearly the kings just found thier point guard in thomas, Reke can play more than one position which is clearly an upside for any coach, and why the hell would trade for a player who can't shoot?? we already have that in Reke. Plus Rondo is not a leader KG Pierce and Allen have been the leaders in no way shape or form has it been him.:facepalm:

Gram
03-02-2012, 05:33 PM
I can't imagine him being traded.

KingOf215
03-02-2012, 05:38 PM
Upside is Rondo only plays point, clearly the kings just found thier point guard in thomas, Reke can play more than one position which is clearly an upside for any coach, and why the hell would trade for a player who can't shoot?? we already have that in Reke. Plus Rondo is not a leader KG Pierce and Allen have been the leaders in no way shape or form has it been him.:facepalm:

WOW. homerism at its finest. :confused:

TO be clear, I'm not a fan of either team, but this is flat out dumb. May be 10 years from now, when the Kings still have no rings... and Kings fans figure out Evans can't play any of the 3 positions on a top 10 level (much less... one of the most important in PG).... you'll understand. I wouldn't count on it though.

Scorers are a dime a dozen in the NBA, floor leaders are harder to come by.

kingsdelez24
03-02-2012, 05:44 PM

TO be clear, I'm not a fan of either team, but this is flat out dumb. May be 10 years from now, when the Kings still have no rings... and Kings fans figure out Evans can't play any of the 3 positions on a top 10 level.... you'll understand. I wouldn't count on it though. Good luck!

Speaking of homersism... Name 10 sg's better than Tyreke? Rondo's jumper is worse than Evans hundredfold, playing with 3 future hall of famers practically gives him 10+ assists a game. All Rondo can do is argue with one of the best coaches of this generations and shine in the big three's light

Celtics with Rondo-Big Three = Worse than the bobcats

Jint.
03-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Wizards :jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:

kingsdelez24
03-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Wizards :jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:

Wall or it won't happen

Vincent
03-02-2012, 05:58 PM

TO be clear, I'm not a fan of either team, but this is flat out dumb. May be 10 years from now, when the Kings still have no rings... and Kings fans figure out Evans can't play any of the 3 positions on a top 10 level (much less... one of the most important in PG).... you'll understand. I wouldn't count on it though.

Or maybe 1 or 2 years from now, Rajon Rondo proves that a lot of his weaknesses were masked by having 3 hall of famers playing alongside him?

Lakers + Giants
03-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Team him up with Rose. :drool:

ChitownSports16
03-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Team him up with Rose. :drool:

Was thinking the same thing....

Baller1
03-02-2012, 06:10 PM
The Kings won't deal Cousins for anyone in the NBA

I wouldn't go that far.

sep11ie
03-02-2012, 06:11 PM
We'll give them Kevin Fartin back.

Lakers + Giants
03-02-2012, 06:11 PM
Was thinking the same thing....

They're both great at attacking the basket and top 5 finishers in the league when it comes to driving to the rim.

ChitownSports16
03-02-2012, 06:28 PM
They're both great at attacking the basket and top 5 finishers in the league when it comes to driving to the rim.

Agree. His shooting may not be all that but with him being very young (22?) he has a lot of time to work to get way better then he is. I would give him this offseason to work with his shot with rose and they be the best back court in the game.

PleaseBeNice
03-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Agree. His shooting may not be all that but with him being very young (22?) he has a lot of time to work to get way better then he is. I would give him this offseason to work with his shot with rose and they be the best back court in the game.

EXACTLY why i dont want to trade him

Sadds The Gr8
03-02-2012, 06:36 PM
This site is gonna blow straight the **** up with the amount of ******** trade ideas in this thread

clydebino
03-02-2012, 06:49 PM

How is that homerism :facepalm: It's the truth, he has three hall of famers leading him, not the other way around.

i'myourdaddy
03-02-2012, 06:50 PM

you can thanks the nba ref n stern for that:mad:

DerekRE_3
03-02-2012, 06:58 PM
I wouldn't go that far.

You pretty much can. I mean they technically would trade him for LeBron, Durant, Blake or Rose, but they aren't going to get offers like that for him.

KingOf215
03-02-2012, 07:57 PM
How is that homerism :facepalm: It's the truth, he has three hall of famers leading him, not the other way around.

Rondo is their floor general, and the consensus best player on their team. So yes, the truth is that he should be leading them at this stage of their careers. Anybody who has spent time watching the Celtics knows Doc Rivers has said on many occasions that Rondo is the one with the keys. He's also said it's been difficult for players with the resumes of KG, Pierce, and Ray to accept this (which of course is understandable).

May be I'm a traditionalist, but I want my PG to be able to defend and pass well. I'd like for the perimeter shooters like Ray Allen/Steve Novak/Kyle Korver guys to get the ball when their wide open behind the 3pt line. I want my PG to be able pass the ball to the big man in the paint like KG, DMC, Dwight. Rondo has shown he can do ALL OF THAT and at a top 10 level.

Do people really want a scoring PG? I know I'd take Jason Kidd over Steve Francis any day of the week. PG & C are generally regarded as the 2 most important positions on a basketball team.... if you get your 2 best players in those positions it's pretty hard to go wrong. DMC already has the potential to be one of the top Cs in the league, having a top 10 PG to go along with it would be real nice.... and getting one that has a ring is even nicer.

Randy West
03-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Reke isn't a PG folks should start realizing that, especially the folks that work and coach for the Kings.

clydebino
03-02-2012, 08:33 PM
I know Reke isn't a Pg, I'm not saying he is. If thomas is our starting Pg and then we trade Reke for Rondo, are small forward position sucks *** again. We are better off with Reke at the 3 while having thomas run point, there is no need to have rondo in Sac if salmons is going to be starting at the 3 again.

thatguy
03-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Take Amare

I 2nd this

Sportfan
03-02-2012, 08:37 PM

Everyone is Happy

Trade me Brook and marshon now!!!

RipCity32
03-02-2012, 08:39 PM
ill take him

Johnnydawla
03-02-2012, 08:41 PM
I've sat here and scrolled through every page reading these trade offers, and I must say, it's been awhile since I've laughed this hard. Keep em comin.

Sportfan
03-02-2012, 08:45 PM
I've sat here and scrolled through every page reading these trade offers, and I must say, it's been awhile since I've laughed this hard. Keep em comin.
kings fans overrated tyreke so much. gotta love that that 490 TS and 1.7 WS!!

Randy West
03-02-2012, 08:48 PM
I know Reke isn't a Pg, I'm not saying he is. If thomas is our starting Pg and then we trade Reke for Rondo, are small forward position sucks *** again. We are better off with Reke at the 3 while having thomas run point, there is no need to have rondo in Sac if salmons is going to be starting at the 3 again.

That was not directed at you, I was just throwing that out there. We would have been better off targeting a 3 in free agency or the draft instead of Jimmer with the number one pick.

Then they go and sign Thornton to play the same position Reke should be playing. Not really sure why the Kings thought Reke and Martin couldn't coexist but that Reke and Thornton can??

IMO no real reason to have Rondo in Sac at all. We are not a decent PG away from making the playoffs or anything like that. I wouldn't trade Reke for Rondo in a million years.

Ty Fast
03-02-2012, 08:54 PM

thas a horible trade for the lakers. maybe if sac throws in cousins

xILLN355
03-02-2012, 09:12 PM
thas a horible trade for the lakers. maybe if sac throws in cousins

and lakers throw in luke walton, then its a done deal

ghettosean
03-02-2012, 09:13 PM
they can have calderon & barbosa for him.
That's what I'm saying make the ****ing deal B.C

FriedTofuz
03-02-2012, 09:50 PM
lakers first, dallas first, and we take a bad contract.

fresh prince
03-02-2012, 09:58 PM

Do it Chaz!!

ZebraCity916
03-02-2012, 11:36 PM

Everyone is Happy

This has to be a joke, right??

Cal827
03-02-2012, 11:42 PM
Rasual Butler and Jamal Magliore for Evans, Cousins and an unprotected first. :D I don't even think Colangelo can ***** this trade up lol

KnickVeteran
03-02-2012, 11:48 PM
makes absolutely no sense

tyfreaks brotha
03-03-2012, 12:22 AM
****ing ******** if true

Everyone is Happy

Humphries, Gasol and Fisher for Cousins and Reke? Lmfaololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololol olololololololololol

What the **** are you smoking

lololololololololol Faker trolls! Gotta love em :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

tyfreaks brotha
03-03-2012, 12:23 AM
LOL i'm still laughing my ****ing *** off :laugh:

iliketurtles24
03-03-2012, 01:01 AM
wolves would take him!

thekmp211
03-03-2012, 01:40 AM
:speechless::mad: hopefully CousinsEvansDuo is coping with the rumors alright

kingkenny01
03-03-2012, 01:58 AM
bogut and sjack for evans

sunsfan88
03-03-2012, 02:54 AM
Take Nash and Lopez and give us Hickson and Evans.

Mr_Amaziing
03-03-2012, 03:14 AM
Bobcats trade Diaw, Thomas, Augustine for Evans

lakersfan01
03-03-2012, 03:24 AM
Bynum for Evans/Cousins

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7gagog9

ThunderousDemon
03-03-2012, 03:31 AM
Evans for fisher,mcroberts,and luke walton and a pick, lol

lakersfan01
03-03-2012, 03:39 AM
Evans for fisher,mcroberts,and luke walton and a pick, lol

:laugh2: and Peace/Blake/Barnes/Kapono/Ebanks/Morris for Howard and sign Arenas, Iverson, Wallace, Alston, etc to fill the roster :laugh2:

PleaseBeNice
03-03-2012, 04:05 AM
Bynum for Evans/Cousins

No.

Kings Faithful
03-03-2012, 04:09 AM
Bynum for Evans/Cousins

We wouldn't even trade Cousins for Bynum at this point...Cousins eats Bynum for lunch.

Mcdoh
03-03-2012, 04:16 AM
Bynum for Evans/Cousins

this would be a good trade for the lakers.. but it will be too bad for the kings...:p

lakersfan01
03-03-2012, 04:20 AM
We wouldn't even trade Cousins for Bynum at this point...Cousins eats Bynum for lunch.

Tonight: Cousins 5-16 fgs, 10 pts.
Season: 16.8 ppg, 11.5 rpg, 1.3 bpg, 43.6% fgs He's also averaging 4.1 fouls per game this year and last. No surprise on his fgs, he only averaged 43% fgs last year lol.

Tonight: Bynum 8-13 fgs, 19 pts.
Season: 16.2 ppg, 12.8 rpg, 2.1 bpg, 54.7% fgs. Only 2.0 fouls a game.

AddiX
03-03-2012, 11:46 AM

He can eat whatever he wants for lunch, but no team will ever win with that guy.

Kings need to trade that whole damn roster while there might be some value left, none of them work well together and they all are overrated.

Still can't believe they wasted a pick on jimmer.

kobe4thewinbang
03-03-2012, 12:03 PM

Everyone is Happy

You're out of your mind if you think SAC would trade both of their star upstarts for an old, overpaid Gasol and Fisher. FISHER?! Are you nuts?!

Gritz
03-03-2012, 12:05 PM
Not going to happen

Gritz
03-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Cousins eats Bynum for lunch.

Kill that BS

NYKnicks
03-03-2012, 12:45 PM
bynum will do work on cousins

Sportfan
03-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Tyreke and Salmons for Rondo, both teams swap first round picks.

Done.

clydebino
03-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Ya I feel the same way when they made that trade they could've gotten a player much better than salmons. At least jimmer isn't choking these last two games Haha. It is a little weird to see reke and mt coexisting right now

M.Bibby2.0
03-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Cousins per right now is 21.4 (2nd season in NBA) compared to Bynums per of 21.9 (seventh season in NBA). Factor in age and durability, there's no way the Kings FO trades Cousins for Bynum straight up, yet alone add Tyreke.

M.Bibby2.0
03-03-2012, 03:25 PM

Done.

Most sensible thing I've read in this thread, Celts really bite the bullet with Salmons contract, but could be worth getting a higher pick in this years draft.

Jint.
03-03-2012, 03:36 PM

Done.

this.

Sportfan
03-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Most sensible thing I've read in this thread, Celts really bite the bullet with Salmons contract, but could be worth getting a higher pick in this years draft.
Salmons sucks, but looking into it his contract isn't that bad. it's frontloaded so you're saving about a 1 mil each year, and the 4th year is only guaranteed for 1M if he's waived.

This puts Boston in position with the 5-7 pick to pair Tyreke up with a player who could complement his skills like MKG or Tom Robinson. I like that a lot more than Rondo+some middle round guy like Ross/Leonard.

Sacramento can utilize their scoring options more too

Tmac,lt,berkman
03-03-2012, 04:03 PM
im a rockets fan and i would do this trade..
rockets trade chase budinger terrence williams and jordan hill and a future pick for tyreke evans

DerekRE_3
03-03-2012, 04:45 PM
And the Kings would probably say no. Quality over quantity of players.

tyfreaks brotha
03-03-2012, 04:56 PM
im a rockets fan and i would do this trade..
rockets trade chase budinger terrence williams and jordan hill and a future pick for tyreke evans Only if that's a top two pick

sunsfan88
03-03-2012, 05:14 PM
What do Utah and Kings fans think about this?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=79rukcp

SAC get: Harris/Milsap
Harris/Thomas
Thornton/Garcia
Salmons/Outlaw/Honeycutt
Milsap/Thompson/Greene
Cousins/Hayes/Whiteside

Sac gets to vet leaders in Harris and Milsap.

UTA get: Nash/Hill/Jimmer/Lopez
Nash/Jimmer/Watson
Bell/Hayword/Miles
Hill/Howard/Evans
Favors/Kanter
Jefferson/Lopez/Kanter

Utah Upgrades their PG spot, pick up hometown Jimmer, and add Hill and Lopez (to backup Jefferson)

PHX get: Evans/Hickson/Burks/Utah 1st
Evans/Telfair/Price
Burks/Brown/Redd
Dudley/Childress
Morris/Hickson/Warrick
Gortat/Frye

Suns add youth in Evans/Burks, a back up PF in Hickson, but most importantly another 1st.

M.Bibby2.0
03-03-2012, 05:22 PM
Only if that's a top two pick

What? in this draft I would ship Reke for a top 5 pick easily.

fadedmario
03-03-2012, 05:42 PM
Rodney Stuckey
Tayshaun Prince
Austin Daye
Will Bynum

for

Tyreke Evans
John Salmons
Francisco Garcia
Hassan Whiteside

sunsfan88
03-03-2012, 05:50 PM
SAC get: Batum/Frye/Oden for Evans/Hickson
Thomas/Jimmer
Thornton/Garcia
Batum/Salmons/Outlaw
Frye/Thompson/Greene
Cousins/Hayes/Oden

POR get: Nash/Hill/Gortat for Felton/Batum/Canby/Oden/1st
Nash/Crawford/Smith
Hill/Matthews/Williams
Wallace/Babbit
Aldridge/Smith/Johnson
The Gortat/Dirty Kurt/Vanilla Gorilla Pryzbilla

PHX get: Evans/Felton/Camby/Hickson/POR 1st
Felton/Telfair/Price
Evans/Brown/Redd
Dudley/Childress
Morris/Hickson/Warrick
Camby/Lopez

rhino17
03-03-2012, 05:52 PM
evans sucks

Slim Tubby
03-03-2012, 07:19 PM
Wolves receive: Tyreke Evans + Filler

Kings receive: Michael Beasley, Wes Johnson, 2012 1st (UTAH) and 2013 1st (MEM)

Sportfan
03-03-2012, 09:21 PM
Why would Sacramento want Beasley when they already have efficiency issues?

Punk
03-03-2012, 09:25 PM

I love NBA 2k12 too.

Hustla23
03-03-2012, 09:34 PM

Take out Beasley, include Ellington and Randolph and you have a deal.

tyfreaks brotha
03-04-2012, 12:24 AM
Only if that's a top two pick

What? in this draft I would ship Reke for a top 5 pick easily. It clearly says future pick and do you expect the Rockets to be drafting in the top five? Not that I expect them in the top two. Barring any injuries, Houston probably gets a low lotto pick

tyfreaks brotha
03-04-2012, 12:25 AM

Kings receive: Michael Beasley, Wes Johnson, 2012 1st (UTAH) and 2013 1st (MEM) Not even if that filler happens to John Salmons. Horrible value

KingOf215
03-04-2012, 11:52 PM
Or maybe 1 or 2 years from now, Rajon Rondo proves that a lot of his weaknesses were masked by having 3 hall of famers playing alongside him?

Please direct your attention at the box score for Knicks vs Celtics and Rondo's #s for tonight.

Is it apparent to you yet??? WHO is leading WHO on that team? I say the leader is the dude that got 18pts 20asts 17 rebs.

boogie-reke
03-05-2012, 12:11 AM
Take out Beasley, include Ellington and Randolph and you have a deal.

lol no you don't.

iFYouSeekAmy
03-05-2012, 12:25 AM
hard to believe that Tyreke could be traded. the guy's a beast. he has the physicality and size to play and defend all three positions.. nightmare match up.

LA_Raiders
03-05-2012, 12:44 AM
To Chicago or Orlando

Sportfan
03-05-2012, 07:52 AM
hard to believe that Tyreke could be traded. the guy's a beast. he has the physicality and size to play and defend all three positions.. nightmare match up.
that's all he has. He hasn't been able to use his versatility yet, struggling on all positions

Lindystud36
03-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Tyreke, Cousins to the Nets
Deron, Humphries to the Lakers
Gasol, Damion James, Dallas First, Lakers First, Houston First, Nets Second to the Kings

Get it done!

tyfreaks brotha
03-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Make that Deron Williams and then we can talk. But until then Kings block Nets number

Lindystud36
03-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Deron Williams, Chris Humphries, Damion James for Tyreke and Cousins, Pick --- Done Deal as far as the Nets are concerned

tyfreaks brotha
03-05-2012, 12:42 PM
That's a little closer, but I still doubt Kings jump unless Lopez is involved and you guys keep Hump...

Let's just agree that Nets and Kings aren't good trading partners

benzni
03-05-2012, 01:04 PM
stupid to move him if they do

La11
03-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Tyreke Evans for Andrea Bargnani?

Lindystud36
03-05-2012, 01:20 PM
That's a little closer, but I still doubt Kings jump unless Lopez is involved and you guys keep Hump...

Let's just agree that Nets and Kings aren't good trading partners

Nets Trade: Deron Williams, Brook Lopez, Damion James, Next Years First
Kings Trade: Tyreke, Cousins, This Years Unprotected First

(This allows my Nets to draft MKG and Andre Drummond and Austin Rivers with their three first this year, that is a dream senario)

DerekRE_3
03-05-2012, 02:09 PM
They aren't trading Cousins. Probably won't trade Tyreke either unless they get a good offer.

Draco
03-05-2012, 02:54 PM
I remember when the wingnuts were proclaiming Evans was a better prospect than Rose. Bazinga.

Sportfan
03-05-2012, 04:28 PM
He still has potential to be an all star player. Only 22 and kings have stunted his growth by playing him at a new position every year. Stick him at the 2, get someone who can shoot to replace his brother as his offseason coach and he can become the player he was supposed to be

uprightciti
03-05-2012, 04:47 PM
do it

mgsports
03-05-2012, 04:58 PM
Redick/Duhon to Nets -5wins Redick or Morrow would be starting SG with Duhon or Farmer starting PG.
Williams/Hickson to Magic +7wins Howard/Hickson or Anderson,Hedo,Nelson and Williams
Orton/Clark/Smith to Kings Maybe Orton or Clark could develop to be a starting PF.
Then Villanueva/Brewer to Kings +4wins,Koufos/Fernandez to Pistons -2wins and Salmons/Prince to Nuggets -5wins.

clydebino
03-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Please direct your attention at the box score for Knicks vs Celtics and Rondo's #s for tonight.

Is it apparent to you yet??? WHO is leading WHO on that team? I say the leader is the dude that got 18pts 20asts 17 rebs.

The matter of the fact is that he still has three hall of famers that he is passing to. once those players are gone the opposing defenses will lock his *** up and you will realize how much those 3 players helped his stats.

maddBat
03-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Redick/Duhon to Nets -5wins Redick or Morrow would be starting SG with Duhon or Farmer starting PG.
Williams/Hickson to Magic +7wins Howard/Hickson or Anderson,Hedo,Nelson and Williams
Orton/Clark/Smith to Kings Maybe Orton or Clark could develop to be a starting PF.
Then Villanueva/Brewer to Kings +4wins,Koufos/Fernandez to Pistons -2wins and Salmons/Prince to Nuggets -5wins.

trying 2 read that just made me stupid. dwill for duhon and redick? :eyebrow:

GoferKing_
03-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Deron Williams, Chris Humphries, Damion James for Tyreke and Cousins, Pick --- Done Deal as far as the Nets are concerned

Best deal ever. :laugh2:

11tg635
03-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Ramon Sessions and your protected first back gives you guys a young true point guard.

sunsfan88
03-07-2012, 12:36 AM
OK what do you guys think of this deal?

Suns get: Hickson, Evans, Q-Rich, Nelson
Suns trade: Nash, Frye

Orlando gets: Nash, Frye, Salmons
Orlando trades: Q-Rich, Reddick, Anderson, Nelson, Duhon

Kings get: Reddick, Duhon, Anderson
Kings trade: Evans, Hickson

Magic want to get Nash so badly to please Howard so they do this trade. Plus they get a Ryan Anderson clone in Frye but Frye is actually locked in longterm unlike Ryno who might bolt during free agency.

Kings are a horrible 3pt shooting team and this trade just fixes that completely with them getting two premiere 3pt shooters in Anderson and Reddick. Anderson will give Cousins room to in the paint just like he did for Howard. They also get rid of Hickson who they have been trying to so hard to trade. Plus they get out of Salmons AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL contract. Also an Orlando 1st in a relatively deep draft '12 draft.

Sactown
03-07-2012, 12:48 AM
OK what do you guys think of this deal?

Suns get: Hickson, Evans, Q-Rich, Nelson
Suns trade: Nash, Frye

Orlando gets: Nash, Frye, Salmons
Orlando trades: Q-Rich, Reddick, Anderson, Nelson, Duhon

Kings get: Reddick, Duhon, Anderson
Kings trade: Evans, Hickson

Magic want to get Nash so badly to please Howard so they do this trade. Plus they get a Ryan Anderson clone in Frye but Frye is actually locked in longterm unlike Ryno who might bolt during free agency.

Kings are a horrible 3pt shooting team and this trade just fixes that completely with them getting two premiere 3pt shooters in Anderson and Reddick. Anderson will give Cousins room to in the paint just like he did for Howard. They also get rid of Hickson who they have been trying to so hard to trade. Plus they get out of Salmons AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL contract. Also an Orlando 1st in a relatively deep draft '12 draft.

It's actually not a bad trade, but the problem is, the Kings aren't going to get rid of Tyreke for role players, when they really need franchise cornerstones and with his upside I doubt we trade him this early.

sunsfan88
03-07-2012, 01:04 AM
It's actually not a bad trade, but the problem is, the Kings aren't going to get rid of Tyreke for role players, when they really need franchise cornerstones and with his upside I doubt we trade him this early.

How long are they going to hold on to his upside though? OJ Mayo has a lot of upside yet Memphis would trade him in a heartbeat if someone even offered a late '12 first rd pick for him cause that potential hasn't turned into performance yet.

Other than that fluke rookie season, Evans has been going downhill and I just think he needs a change in atmosphere especially with all the guards SAC already has.

Sactown
03-07-2012, 01:09 AM
How long are they going to hold on to his upside though? OJ Mayo has a lot of upside yet Memphis would trade him in a heartbeat if someone even offered a late '12 first rd pick for him cause that potential hasn't turned into performance yet.

Other than that fluke rookie season, Evans has been going downhill and I just think he needs a change in atmosphere especially with all the guards SAC already has.

Yes, but his 2nd year he suffered a major injury and his jump shot needs work and that's what's holding him back and he suffered from the lockout as he was trying to train himself.. I'd wait another year at least maybe 2