PDA

View Full Version : Dwight not happy with Deron Williams?

Chill_Will_24
03-01-2012, 07:01 PM
Via HoopsWorld

Do you think Boston and New Jersey would be enticed with this package: Rondo & O’neal to New Jersey, Gasol & Morris to Boston and D-Will to the Lakers? Steve Kyler: Maybe… I am not sure how to read the Deron Williams situation… I can tell you Dwight;s circle was not at all happy with D-Will this weekend and felt he’s looking out for himself… that’s where the Dallas stuff has come from. I know that New Jersey has heard what we’ve heard. The question is do they blink on D-Will and try and trade him before he skips off to Dallas?

HoopsWorld

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

Honestly putting my homerism aside, playing out his contract and becoming a FA with CP3 and JSmith in 2013 makes the most sense for Dwight

SmartestGuyHere
03-01-2012, 07:03 PM
Good, Lakers will take D-Will. Thanks Dwight, I never wanted you in the first place. I wanted a PG (CP3 or D-Will)

Mr Costanza
03-01-2012, 07:05 PM
Oh who cares. This stuff is all made up. They both will be in jersey next year.

Edit: Brooklyn not Jersey.

Avenged
03-01-2012, 07:05 PM
D-Will should apologize to his highness for looking out for himself. :rolleyes:

KB-Pau-DH2012
03-01-2012, 07:06 PM
BS Rumors. The Trade Deadline in this condensed season has become the NBA's version of March Madness.

Rndy
03-01-2012, 07:08 PM
If any of these reports are true which I highly doubt it. Howard sounds like such a *****. He wants to play with Kobe. Now he doesn't because he's mad at him. He wants to play with Dwill but now he's mad at him. hopefully these reports aren't true but I've lost a lot of respect for this guy for how he's handle this situation.

marques724
03-01-2012, 07:09 PM
The media is running out of names that Dwight is apparently not happy with. First Lebron then Kobe and now Deron

Chill_Will_24
03-01-2012, 07:11 PM
My theory and its only a theory is that Dwight put the Mavs on his list for Deron and because thats a place that Deron wants to play. Maybe Dwight is reconsidering staying and is trying to recruit Deron to ORL but Deron has no interest in playing there so Dwight feels that Deron is looking out for himself.

As i said its just something ive been thinking about because it has always seemed strange to me that Deron hasnt requested a trade to ORL and its Dwight (who is the big fish) requesting trades.

netsgiantsyanks
03-01-2012, 07:12 PM
**** this. call me when the deadline is over.

Metsboi69
03-01-2012, 07:15 PM
My theory and its only a theory is that Dwight put the Mavs on his list for Deron and because thats a place that Deron wants to play. Maybe Dwight is reconsidering staying and is trying to recruit Deron to ORL but Deron has no interest in playing there so Dwight feels that Deron is looking out for himself.

As i said its just something ive been thinking about because it has always seemed strange to me that Deron hasnt requested a trade to ORL and its Dwight (who is the big fish) requesting trades.

Well that could also be because he knows the Nets would never trade him to ORL. They have no assets.

Lakeshow24KB
The reason he doesn't want to go to LA is because of my sig.

ManRam
This **** is like Basketball Wives or whatever those stupid shows are called.

Drama, drama, whining, complaining, demanding, drama, whining, drama.

I wish I could pull an Eric Cartman and just freeze myself for two weeks and wake up with all this garbage over.

Seriously, are they in middle school? Dwight, mainly.

How dare Deron not tell Dwight everything and anything. And how dare he not beg me to pair up with him every 30 seconds?!?!

BigBlueCrew
03-01-2012, 07:21 PM
not that I care about either guy and their respective situations

but isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?

Law25
03-01-2012, 07:28 PM
If any of these reports are true which I highly doubt it. Howard sounds like such a *****. He wants to play with Kobe. Now he doesn't because he's mad at him. He wants to play with Dwill but now he's mad at him. hopefully these reports aren't true but I've lost a lot of respect for this guy for how he's handle this situation.

Thats a big If, but Im with u if they are true than what a overly sensitive crybaby ******!!! I dont want that on the Lakers and feel sorry for the Magics for having to cater to that. Who told him it was alright to act like that? His immaturity will be his downfall.

ManRam
03-01-2012, 07:30 PM
not that I care about either guy and their respective situations

but isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?

Yeah, seriously. HOW DARE DERON LOOK OUT FOR HIMSELF...

I mean, that's literally all Dwight is doing right now...basically holding a team hostage because he just doesn't care about anything but him right now.

The goods
03-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Wow dwight isn't happy with anybody but I bet d-will is looking for himseld but who cares,I want this stuff ressolved already.

LTBaByyy
03-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Keep the good news coming :) I can deal with:

Deron
Vince Carter
Marion
Dirk
Haywood

Cano-Montero...
03-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Dwight that Dwight this....lol

Thank God trade deadline in 2 weeks..

Punk
03-01-2012, 07:55 PM
My god this is terrible. Atleast LeBron knew it was Miami or NY and Carmelo wanted NY only.

Dwight has options with the Lakers, he doesn't want that, he has options with NJ/BKLYN, he's playing around with that, now Dallas, I don't even know what he wants.

Gritz
03-01-2012, 07:56 PM
#it#% a@s dwight

MeLaPelan!
03-01-2012, 08:21 PM
It would be funny if Dwight get's traded to the Nets and the year after Deron bolts for Dallas.

how ****ing stupid would Dwight look then.

llemon
03-01-2012, 08:27 PM

You have expressed my thoughts perfectly.

Yunqn
03-01-2012, 08:35 PM
why the ******* would boston do this?

LA is pushing for rondo boston doesnt want gasol..

can we please stop with that.. boston does not want a aging soft pf..

why would boston let there players go to the team that gives up the best player and not get the best player...

boston would trade for deron in a heartbeat.. especially with kg coming off the books and you could resign allen .. dwill, ray allen, paul pierce, doc rivers, tons of cap space AND your the celtics in a big market and great fan base.. boston would trade for deron without the extension..they could also sign dwight if he makes it into the offseason...

boolish
03-01-2012, 08:38 PM
you know if hoopsHYPE says it it must be true.

justinnum1
03-01-2012, 08:40 PM
i think dwight stays, magic will do what they have to to get some one on howards list

Yunqn
03-01-2012, 08:41 PM
My god this is terrible. Atleast LeBron knew it was Miami or NY and Carmelo wanted NY only.

Dwight has options with the Lakers, he doesn't want that, he has options with NJ/BKLYN, he's playing around with that, now Dallas, I don't even know what he wants.

since when did lebron want ny?

the media wanted him to come to ny.. it was miami chicago cleveland..had blake griffin not been injured then who knows but the clippers,nets & knicks were last on his list..

imagine

davis
gordon
lebron
griffin
jordan and they still couldve traded for paul :facepalm: showtime pt 2..

paul
maybe jr smith(lebron convince)
lebron
griffin
jodan smh too much

Robbw241
03-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Dis is some funny ****

ManningToTyree
03-01-2012, 08:51 PM
My God who cares. These rumors are getting out of hand.

Slimsim
03-01-2012, 09:07 PM
Man this **** is so much fun to read when my team isn't involve. I know one thing I will feed off any team who ever get screwed over misery I can't wait

theheatles
03-01-2012, 09:14 PM
if this is all true dwight is really looking like a punk *****

NYman15
03-01-2012, 09:25 PM
This is from Hoopsworld as well.

"It’s up to Dwight.

If Dwight is open and honest and says I’ll give this one more year and Opt-In then Orlando absolutely won;t trade him… If Dwight says I am opting out and exploring my options in July… Orlando has to seriously consider dealing him.

From what we heard during All-Star… the Dwight/Deron Williams scenario in Brooklyn has imploded… Deron wants to explore his options and everyone believes that’s Dallas.

More and more people say Dwight Opts-In and hits free agency in 2013 when Chris Paul, Monta Ellis and Josh Smith can all hiot free agency and more teams can dump money to get after them.

I think its all about what Dwight says when they corner him on March 14th."

http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-rumors-chat-with-steve-kyler-3112

This is the first I've heard of the Brooklyn scenario possibly falling apart. So many different rumors are coming out now.

onlythisfar41
03-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Yea I wish we could just fast forward till right after the deadline so I can know whats going to happen already. Im really interested to see how everything shakes out, going to be a very tumultuous 2 weeks.

waveycrockett
03-01-2012, 09:46 PM
Keep the good news coming :) I can deal with:

Deron
Vince Carter
Marion
Dirk
Haywood

The over 40 club

WhyCubsFanWhy
03-01-2012, 09:52 PM
I'm sick of hearing about this Clown already. I just hope he doesnt become a Chicago Bull. SO SICK OF IT.

jmoney85
03-01-2012, 09:53 PM
nobody else has said such things but some random guy name steven kyler knows!!!!

ManRam
03-01-2012, 09:58 PM
nobody else has said such things but some random guy name steven kyler knows!!!!

That sentiment has been murmured by a lot of beat writers and Magic bloggers (most of whom have access to the team and contacts with the team)...

I don't doubt any of that, does it not sound logical?

shep33
03-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Wow, I didn't realize the NBA's best big man was a 14 year old girl

waveycrockett
03-01-2012, 10:00 PM
Deron has already publicly stated that if the Nets get Dwight he will 100% stay with the Nets. Not news.

Teeboy1487
03-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Just trade this guy to the nets and get it over with.

jmoney85
03-01-2012, 10:06 PM
That sentiment has been murmured by a lot of beat writers and Magic bloggers (most of whom have access to the team and contacts with the team)...

I don't doubt any of that, does it not sound logical?

I havent heard about this once

JFresh_#8Nets
03-01-2012, 10:12 PM
Nothing's changed, 50-50. Nothing's changed 50-50.

Ty Fast
03-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Via HoopsWorld

Honestly putting my homerism aside, playing out his contract and becoming a FA with CP3 and JSmith in 2013 makes the most sense for Dwight

so la gets d will 4 gasol and the nets get rondo 4 d will??? great 4 la. not so much 4 nj

Quietmoney
03-01-2012, 10:13 PM
We can't really get mad with Dwight, it's not him putting pressure on himself. It's Orlando's front office being afraid of losing Dwight without compensation. All of this drama is because of what Lebron did. Blame him for holding that city hostage while allowing other small market teams to watch and learn from it. Melo got all that criticism and he wasn't any different from any other player wanting to test the free agent market. I wanna know since when it became a crime to leave a team after your contract is up.

I-4_Fan
03-01-2012, 10:16 PM
Well that could also be because he knows the Nets would never trade him to ORL. They have no assets.

Not about Nets trading D-Will to Orlando for trade assets. Its really about it being a 90% chance that D-Will is going to Dallas in the off season no matter what. That's where he wants to be.

Dwight wants to play with another star but I think he is starting to see how stubborn D-Will is. Also if Howard goes to NJ during a trade, and extends with them, then D-Will leaves anyways (Because he has never said anything about signing an extension if D12 comes to NJ to the best of my knowledge) Then what was the point of Howard leaving?

The Lakers have seem to show Bynum more favoritism then Howard and Don't look like they want Howard as bad as 90% of the league wants him (I actually gained a lot of respect to Laker fans for knocking down Howards ego a little bit. )

Quietmoney
03-01-2012, 10:17 PM
Orlando could've been traded this guy, they are the one that made it this way. You haven't won anything with him and he won't commit to you long term with his contract about to expire, so trade him and move on.

Metsboi69
03-01-2012, 10:19 PM
Not about Nets trading D-Will to Orlando for trade assets. Its really about it being a 90% chance that D-Will is going to Dallas in the off season no matter what. That's where he wants to be.

Dwight wants to play with another star but I think he is starting to see how stubborn D-Will is. Also if Howard goes to NJ during a trade, and extends with them, then D-Will leaves anyways (Because he has never said anything about signing an extension if D12 comes to NJ to the best of my knowledge) Then what was the point of Howard leaving?

The Lakers have seem to show Bynum more favoritism then Howard and Don't look like they want Howard as bad as 90% of the league wants him (I actually gained a lot of respect to Laker fans for knocking down Howards ego a little bit. )

Wow your way way way off. If the Nets acquire Howard D-Will re-signs, its that simple. He's said this during interviews FFS.

mekedubs
03-01-2012, 10:23 PM
"Dwight, do you wanna play with Kobe?"
Dwight::cry:

"Dwight, do you wanna play with Deron?"
Dwight::mad:

"Well Dwight, do you wanna play with Derrick Rose?"
Dwight::censored:

"Ok, ok, ok... How about playing in New York with LINSANITY???!!!"
Dwight::badidea:

"How about just staying in Orlando and creating your on legacy?"
Dwight::faint:

"Man, Dwight... Just who do you think you are, dude?"
Dwight::superman:

.....'nuff said.

imagesrdecievin
03-01-2012, 10:24 PM

I know that Deron has made it clear - but I believe Dwight is in the same situation. Neither of them will be extending. The nature of the new CBA dictates that they will make more money if they opt-out and then sign.

Howard stand to make more money if he is traded because then that team has his bird rights - but he won't be extending with ANYONE this season.

That's one of the reasons why LA is a gun-shy. Whoever trades for him is taking a risk because he WILL be a FA at some point - even if it's only for long enough to re-sign.

SINCESTARBURY25
03-01-2012, 10:45 PM
Dwight has kind of burnt too many bridges to go to any other team. I think the only team really desperate enough to need him is New Jersey and of course Orlando. He might as well stay and see if they can try to build again.
I say Orlando makes a move for Monta Ellis.
Gets some veterans around like hell even Steven Jackson.
or even make a move to try and get Rondo or Ray Allen out of Boston.
But Orlando doesn't have the pieces to make these happen

llemon
03-02-2012, 02:18 AM
We can't really get mad with Dwight, it's not him putting pressure on himself. It's Orlando's front office being afraid of losing Dwight without compensation. All of this drama is because of what Lebron did. Blame him for holding that city hostage while allowing other small market teams to watch and learn from it. Melo got all that criticism and he wasn't any different from any other player wanting to test the free agent market. I wanna know since when it became a crime to leave a team after your contract is up.

Did 'Melo leave his team when when his contract was up?

Sactown
03-02-2012, 02:50 AM

:speechless:

SmartestGuyHere
03-02-2012, 02:52 AM
Dwight needs to stfu and come to LA. Every big man from Mikan to Shaq came, he's not an exception. Especially because he's worse than most of them. If not, change your name to Superb1tch and go moan somewhere else.

pannydancoast
03-02-2012, 02:54 AM

helllyeeeaaaaa jake

Afridi786
03-02-2012, 02:56 AM
Dwight is a prick, one destination only really handcuffs an organization especially when its a team that doesn't have much talent and is really baaad.

LA_Raiders
03-02-2012, 03:09 AM
lol, what a cry baby. He should join the CHEAT...

LA_Raiders
03-02-2012, 03:11 AM
"Dwight, do you wanna play with Kobe?"
Dwight::cry:

"Dwight, do you wanna play with Deron?"
Dwight::mad:

"Well Dwight, do you wanna play with Derrick Rose?"
Dwight::censored:

"Ok, ok, ok... How about playing in New York with LINSANITY???!!!"
Dwight::badidea:

"How about just staying in Orlando and creating your on legacy?"
Dwight::faint:

"Man, Dwight... Just who do you think you are, dude?"
Dwight::superman:

.....'nuff said.

lol

kenzo400
03-02-2012, 03:15 AM
Oh who cares. This stuff is all made up. They both will be in jersey next year.

Edit: Brooklyn not Jersey.

+1 Everybody is blaming Dwight these days, but nobody is thinking that perhaps these writers are just talking **** lol

sunsfan88
03-02-2012, 03:21 AM
Why the hell shouldnt Deron look out for himself? Its not like him and Dwight or teamates or anything.

But I will say that it would be really shady of D-Will to leave Jersey after all that they traded to get him and how they have been consulting with him for everything recently.

Mcdoh
03-02-2012, 03:23 AM
i think it will be good trade for the lakers... the d12 stuff is tiring now...

ThunderousDemon
03-02-2012, 03:37 AM
The Lakers need a PG first and foremost, so either Rondo or Dwill will do nicely. :D

Jay_Dub
03-02-2012, 03:43 AM
What a hypocrite! He's mad because DWill is looking out for himself?????? What exactly would he describe what he is doing by holding Orlando hostage and flip flopping back and forth on whether he wants to get traded or not depending on how he's feeling that day.

Dwight is an immature little *****.

Dade County
03-02-2012, 03:54 AM
Dwight is a prick, one destination only really handcuffs an organization especially when its a team that doesn't have much talent and is really baaad.

wtf...

If thats the only team he wants to play for, why would he have to have more then 1 destination :confused:

is this because your bulls are not on his so called list.

You called a grown man a prick because he wants to play for a certain team .. thats crazy.

GSWJunkie
03-02-2012, 03:58 AM
Since DH12 is "allegedly" pissing everyone off, I think they should punish him and make him eat a fat slice of humble pie by trading his *** to the Warriors! LOL, I'll take a whiny DH12 over any other center in the league on any day.

Dade County
03-02-2012, 03:58 AM
Why the hell shouldnt Deron look out for himself? Its not like him and Dwight or teamates or anything.

But I will say that it would be really shady of D-Will to leave Jersey after all that they traded to get him and how they have been consulting with him for everything recently.

What NJ traded for D will is their business, he didn't tell them to trade for him, he find out training with his teammates.

D will can go to any team he wants too when he's contract is up.

ThunderousDemon
03-02-2012, 04:22 AM
I hope the Lakers could somehow get him, but howhttp://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/thinking-023.GIF (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/skype-emoticons.html)

Chronz
03-02-2012, 05:01 AM
via hoopsworld

honestly putting my homerism aside, playing out his contract and becoming a fa with cp3 and jsmith in 2013 makes the most sense for dwight

cp3?

abe_froman
03-02-2012, 05:04 AM
he not happy with anything,dude is becoming too much of a teenage girl

HouRealCoach
03-02-2012, 09:24 AM
This article is so untrue...

People just don't know the type of person Deron Williams is lol

I remember last year they reported that he said he will join the Knicks

MagicHero3
03-02-2012, 10:14 AM
Via HoopsWorld

:clap: :clap: :clap:

i agree with chillwill! did hell freeze over? good stuff.

MagicHero3
03-02-2012, 10:16 AM

yeah, the Magic just dont have the cap room or trade assets to pickup deron, thanks to the cap hell that Otis and Devos have put us in. I will never forgive them for the Hedo pickup...never

Chill_Will_24
03-02-2012, 10:17 AM
cp3?

CP3 is a FA in 2013 correct?

BklynKnicks3
03-02-2012, 10:18 AM
The Nets are the most consistent team in the NBA they always lose on and of the court!

MagicHero3
03-02-2012, 10:42 AM
i think cp3 already said he wants to re-sign with the clips

Dade County
03-02-2012, 10:52 AM
i think cp3 already said he wants to re-sign with the clips

no... I don't see that happening.

These guys would like to be free agents to decide their own futures.

All of them will hit free agency ( and thats not a bad thing ).

Metsboi69
03-02-2012, 10:56 AM
The Nets are the most consistent team in the NBA they always lose on and of the court!

At least the insult is coming from a Knicks fan. When was the last time you guys won a SINGLE playoff game?

MagicHero3
03-02-2012, 10:57 AM
oh my bad your right, hes only playing one more year there under contract...

imagine this... in 2013 the magics total salary will go from 67mil to 30mil. The same time that ellis, Jsmith, CP3 and Dwight will all be free agents...

:)

Chill_Will_24
03-02-2012, 11:01 AM
oh my bad your right, hes only playing one more year there under contract...

imagine this... in 2013 the magics total salary will go from 67mil to 30mil. The same time that ellis, Jsmith, CP3 and Dwight will all be free agents...

:)

Sure... and ORL will somehow become a large market for them to join. I forgot they can get a major endorsment deal with ORL Studios

Dwight Howard's days in ORL are numbered and if by some miracle he opts in to his contract and postpones his FA for another year it will be because the Deron Williams thing imploded. However this is and always has been about a large market.

Dwight will not be a Magic

rhymeratic
03-02-2012, 11:18 AM
Fear not folks... b4 you know it Dwight will be a Knick. ;) Not that we want him anyway at this point but knowing our owner Dolan... he'll make it happen.

oak2455
03-02-2012, 11:38 AM
At least the insult is coming from a Knicks fan. When was the last time you guys won a SINGLE playoff game?

easy my Met friend:p:p:p

MagicHero3
03-02-2012, 11:41 AM
Sure... and ORL will somehow become a large market for them to join. I forgot they can get a major endorsment deal with ORL Studios

Dwight Howard's days in ORL are numbered and if by some miracle he opts in to his contract and postpones his FA for another year it will be because the Deron Williams thing didnt imploded. However this is and always has been about a large market.

Dwight will not be a Magic

lol oh god, here we go with the large market thing again :facepalm: lets not address what i said and talk about orlando not being a "big market" team.

"The Greater Orlando metropolitan area has a population of 2,134,411, making it the 26th largest metro area in the United States, the sixth largest metro area in the southeastern United States, and the third largest metro area in Florida. Orlando is the fifth largest city in Florida, and the state's largest inland city"

2.1million ppl JUST IN ORLANDO! and thats not even including the surrounding areas of Central Florida.

Think about Central Florida as a whole, seeing as the next closest bball team is Miami or ATL, ... "In 2009, the estimated total population of the Central Florida region was 3.3 million people"

3.3million people in the central FL area, in 2009, 3 years ago.

Brooklyn- 2.5million residents, also sharing the city with the Knicks

can you PLEASE shutup now about Orl not being a "big market".

if a "big market" team isnt defined by the population in the area or international awareness/marketability of the area (you know all those tourists know about Disney, universal, 3rd largest university in the US, etc..), then tell me. If your basing your big market statistics purely on TV ratings, then sure, thats a different story...in that case, Miami would be a "smaller market" than Minnesota, so ill take those stats with a grain of salt.

"Championships are determined by good ownership, intelligent front offices and quite a bit of luck. Those three factors are infinitely more important than market size will ever be"
-THIS would be the reason dwight leaves the Magic, bc Devos and Otis screwed up, not for a big market.

benzni
03-02-2012, 11:44 AM
yawn, next thread

Chill_Will_24
03-02-2012, 12:14 PM
lol oh god, here we go with the large market thing again :facepalm: lets not address what i said and talk about orlando not being a "big market" team.

"The Greater Orlando metropolitan area has a population of 2,134,411, making it the 26th largest metro area in the United States, the sixth largest metro area in the southeastern United States, and the third largest metro area in Florida. Orlando is the fifth largest city in Florida, and the state's largest inland city"

2.1million ppl JUST IN ORLANDO! and thats not even including the surrounding areas of Central Florida.

Think about Central Florida as a whole, seeing as the next closest bball team is Miami or ATL, ... "In 2009, the estimated total population of the Central Florida region was 3.3 million people"

3.3million people in the central FL area, in 2009, 3 years ago.

Brooklyn- 2.5million residents, also sharing the city with the Knicks

can you PLEASE shutup now about Orl not being a "big market".

if a "big market" team isnt defined by the population in the area or international awareness/marketability of the area (you know all those tourists know about Disney, universal, 3rd largest university in the US, etc..), then tell me. If your basing your big market statistics purely on TV ratings, then sure, thats a different story...in that case, Miami would be a "smaller market" than Minnesota, so ill take those stats with a grain of salt.

"Championships are determined by good ownership, intelligent front offices and quite a bit of luck. Those three factors are infinitely more important than market size will ever be"
-THIS would be the reason dwight leaves the Magic, bc Devos and Otis screwed up, not for a big market.

:laugh2: Silly Rabbit... thanks for copying and pasting all those facts you pulled from Google but you have proved absolutely nothing... except that a lot more people are gonna have their hearts broken than i realized :laugh2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYveB79IRHo

what the heck does population size have to do with being a big market?

NY is the largest media market in the world and it doesnt matter that the Knicks play there cuz they market for Dwight wouldnt just be the local area :pity:

MagicHero3
03-02-2012, 12:26 PM
lol oh chillwill all you do is quote me and troll me. im flattered by all the attention

Chill_Will_24
03-02-2012, 12:30 PM
lol oh chillwill all you do is quote me and troll me. im flattered by all the attention

Im just pointing out the facts... im sorry that they hurt :( and that was a legit question btw.. like im curious as to how old you are

MagicHero3
03-02-2012, 12:35 PM
welcome to the ignore list chillwill :clap: :cheers: :bow: :up: :dance: :win:

oak2455
03-02-2012, 12:36 PM
this thread is funny

Chill_Will_24
03-02-2012, 12:40 PM
:laugh:

mavsman81
03-02-2012, 01:03 PM

+2, he gave Olrando plenty of years to surround him with talent. If he wantd to leave its his right. Orlando is at fault if they dont trade him and he walks

Weezy
03-02-2012, 01:04 PM
"Dwight's Decision" .. premiere this July.

mavsman81
03-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Did 'Melo leave his team when when his contract was up?

Melo was traded

mavsman81
03-02-2012, 01:06 PM
what nj traded for d will is their business, he didn't tell them to trade for him, he find out training with his teammates.

D will can go to any team he wants too when he's contract is up.

+2

oak2455
03-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Melo was traded

for half the Knick roster :eyebrow:

waveycrockett
03-02-2012, 01:21 PM
As a net fan I honestly could care less if dwill opts out as long as we get dwight. If he is pissed dwill is talking about leaving just means he is serious about coming here.

BklynKnicks3
03-02-2012, 01:31 PM
for half the Knick roster :eyebrow:

Yea and the knicks rosters is still 10x better then it was before melo trade. Your point is?

oak2455
03-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Yea and the knicks rosters is still 10x better then it was before melo trade. Your point is?

it was a response.. relax tough guy:confused: its funny everybody looks for an argument its kinda comical:clap:

mavsman81
03-02-2012, 01:43 PM
it was a response.. relax tough guy:confused: its funny everybody looks for an argument its kinda comical:clap:

IMO , I think Denver got the better of that deal.

SaimuKala
03-02-2012, 03:00 PM
lol Dwight is not happy with anything

JordansBulls
03-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Dis is some funny ****

:clap:

oak2455
03-03-2012, 08:16 PM

you're wrong:D

Punk
03-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Both teams got the better end.

If the Dwight "Trade me to NJ" rumors didn't pop up, Nene signs with the Nets. If the Mavs didn't trade Rudy and Brewer, the Nuggets would lost Nene, Chandler, JR and Martin.

So, the Nuggets didn't really win the trade but the obviously got better by divine order.

Without the Melo trade, there is no Tyson Chandler which means there is no Baron Davis and no Jeremy Lin.

It goes both ways. Either way, both teams have the same amount of wins.