PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Jackson not traveling with team

MILLERHIGHLIFE
03-01-2012, 06:52 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nba/basketball

Stephen Jackson (hamstring) is not traveling with the Bucks.
It's unclear if Jackson really has a hamstring issue or if he's just staying away from the team due to a battle with Scott Skiles over playing time. Either way, a resolution by the March 15 trade deadline is expected.

I bet something going down soon.:clap::clap::clap::D:speechless:;):p:):clap:: cool:

KB-Pau-DH2012
03-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Luke Walton + Josh McRoberts + 2nd round pick for Stephen Jackson.

Do it Mitch/Jim/Chaz! :)

MILLERHIGHLIFE
03-01-2012, 06:58 PM
I sent a email to Hammond of Jackson for scrub Walton and a first. Nothing less. I hope he listens. But if Lakers denied Beasley for luxury tax. Doubt ya take on Jackson $9M.

KB-Pau-DH2012
03-01-2012, 07:04 PM
I sent a email to Hammond of Jackson for scrub Walton and a first. Nothing less. I hope he listens. But if Lakers denied Beasley for luxury tax. Doubt ya take on Jackson $9M.

I don't think Lakeshow going to use TPE unless it's for Ramon Sessions, who makes 4.3M compared to Beasley's 6.3 and Jackson's 9.3M. We're going to dish out salaries.

I'd do a Walton + McRoberts + Kapono + 1st rounder for S-Jax + Ilyasova

ManRam
03-01-2012, 07:17 PM
Another one of "Dwight's guys".

Hopefully we don't make a move for him, though.

justinnum1
03-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Another one of "Dwight's guys".

Hopefully we don't make a move for him, though.

Yea, i was going to say he is probably the most gettable on dwights list. If getting him meant dwight opts in next season, it would probably be worth it.

spreadeagle
03-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Apperently Raptors scouts have been at the the last 5 6 Bucks games...Jennings and SJax to T.O? the compton connection Derozan and Jennings! I can see all the shirts being printed up already lol

thedfactor
03-01-2012, 07:21 PM
I just want him dealt for my fantasy purposes, his stats will be SJax like once he actually plays

ManRam
03-01-2012, 07:22 PM
Yea, i was going to say he is probably the most gettable on dwights list. If getting him meant dwight opts in next season, it would probably be worth it.

Or unless MLW is dumb enough to take Hedo, or Richardson and Duhon...or some combination of overpaid garbage.

smith&wesson
03-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Luke Walton + Josh McRoberts + 2nd round pick for Stephen Jackson.

Do it Mitch/Jim/Chaz! :)

mcroberts is young and can be a good player. you realize how old sjax is right ?

JasonJohnHorn
03-01-2012, 08:06 PM
Stephen Jackson is such a great talent, but he's one of those guys who is his own worst enemy. That said, I think he was justified in his stance in Goldenstate and I understand the need for a departure. He was great with the Spurs, when he had a good mentor in Duncan and a good coach in Pop. In Indy, having him and Artest together, that was just TNT. Its frustrating seeing a guy as talented and as hard working as Stephen Jackson wasting away in a situation that isn't helping him or the franchise he's with. The ideal situation, if they can't get any takers on a trade, would be to amnesty him and let him choose his next destination. A return to the Spurs might be good for him, but there are a lot of teams he would make better.

Chucky Woods
03-01-2012, 08:24 PM
I don't think Lakeshow going to use TPE unless it's for Ramon Sessions, who makes 4.3M compared to Beasley's 6.3 and Jackson's 9.3M. We're going to dish out salaries.

I'd do a Walton + McRoberts + Kapono + 1st rounder for S-Jax + Ilyasova**** that. Ersans the only buck worth keeping.