PDA

View Full Version : Golden State, Houston, & Miami Still Showing Interest In Kaman

Monta is beast
03-01-2012, 05:38 PM
Kaman will almost certainly be moved. New Orleans has no use for him and simply wants to get something -- even if it's just a second-round draft pick -- for him, according to sources. A month ago, when the Hornets told Kaman to stay home and wait to be traded, they were asking for a young player, a draft pick and an expiring contract. Now, their aspirations aren't so lofty. Golden State, Houston and Miami have interest in Kaman.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1086301-nba-trade-rumors-warriors-should-go-after-chris-kaman-and-forget-dwight-howard

It's from Bleach Report, but the actual report comes from Broussard. Warriors are in almost every rumors involving a Center. They have to get one by the deadline.

justinnum1
03-01-2012, 05:43 PM
we have nothing to trade for him. Only can hope he gets bought out, but I dont think stern does that.

gbrl
03-01-2012, 05:52 PM
i hope the pacers go after him especially if all it costs is a second

Chronz
03-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Monta and Kaman deserve each other

Hellcrooner
03-01-2012, 06:01 PM
if league team bought out Kaman so he can go and join the heat someone may hire a sharpshooter to end Sterns life already , just for basketball reasons you know?

Hellcrooner
03-01-2012, 06:02 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1086301-nba-trade-rumors-warriors-should-go-after-chris-kaman-and-forget-dwight-howard

It's from Bleach Report, but the actual report comes from Broussard. Warriors are in almost every rumors involving a Center. They have to get one by the deadline.

easy, send wahtever pathetic back up Pf and ellis to the lakers for Pau.

Wonder how much games before Koeb and Ellis start trading blows in the middle of a game because of wantng the ball.

Evolution23
03-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Heat have no chance at him.

Monta is beast
03-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Stern won't let him go to Miami. Stern hates the Warriors, so I see him going to Houston.