PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Or Wade?

Eagles710
02-29-2012, 12:04 AM
Have a question for heat fans, who is more liked on the heat, and who's team is it actually? .... Bron? or Wade? There was something on Sportscenter about it possibly being Lebron's Team but i'd like to actually know what fans think?

justinnum1
02-29-2012, 12:05 AM
Search the heat forum, we talked about this before

xILLN355
02-29-2012, 01:40 AM
Have a question for heat fans, who is more liked on the heat, and who's team is it actually? .... Bron? or Wade? There was something on Sportscenter about it possibly being Lebron's Team but i'd like to actually know what fans think?

micky arison

~Iggy~
02-29-2012, 07:42 AM
micky arison

LOL.

Hasn't this been the topic of million threads before?

I personally like the way Wade plays basketball a bit more than the way LeBron moves on the court, always felt like Wade has more smooth Jordanesque moves while James is just a true force of nature. Then again, I can admit that James is probably a bit better overall than Wade, but in the end, does it matter that much? We have the two best players in the NBA on our team and what should be the most important thing right now is getting those championship rings in the end of the year!

beasted86
02-29-2012, 12:36 PM
:horse:

gotoHcarolina52
02-29-2012, 02:18 PM
Oh for f ---s sake

Eagles710
02-29-2012, 06:20 PM
Sorry i asked boys, just a question, does everyone in this forum act like children?

justinnum1
02-29-2012, 06:35 PM
Sorry i asked boys, just a question, does everyone in this forum act like children?

http://i39.tinypic.com/oqc2mx.jpg

Eagles710
02-29-2012, 07:59 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/oqc2mx.jpg

i guess that should be funny? you do understand that is exactly what i mean, when i ask does EVERYONE in this forum act like children? or maybe its just you..... Either way your smart :clap:

Eagles710
02-29-2012, 08:01 PM
Close Thread Please , i actually got better answers at a another blog site

justinnum1
02-29-2012, 08:16 PM
i guess that should be funny? you do understand that is exactly what i mean, when i ask does EVERYONE in this forum act like children? or maybe its just you..... Either way your smart :clap:

Your still here why?

Master Mind
02-29-2012, 08:24 PM
Hey guys take it easy on Eagles710, he's the good guy--he comes in peace...btw what's up Eagles710...

To answer your question, I think there's a large number of loyal Wade fans and the consensus among Heat fans is that it's his team simply because Lebron hasn't been here that long (and oh yeah Wade got us a ring). IMO I think it'll eventually be Lebron's team sooner than later but Wade's still the golden boy.

PapelbonLester
02-29-2012, 08:41 PM
Wow. Way to make the rest of us Heat fans look bad. The answer is its a Team game. Without Wade are record was pretty amazing. If that helps answer your question but bottom line Lebron came here for a reason. Hes a TEAM player and the 1 man show wasnt working for him in a Cavs Playoffs series. But i think its a great question how all the ESPN/TNT analysts say its Lebrons team yet theres 3 all-stars and a pretty decent bench. Without either of them the other fails. History tells us that. And just like Kobe, Wade won that ring but he did have "Superman" when he was still good lol

Mr. Baller
02-29-2012, 09:10 PM
Closed.

Come on guys he didn't come in here to bait, we're better then that