PDA

View Full Version : Just A Rumor: ORL-NJN-GSW

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-28-2012, 06:27 PM
http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.com/2012/2/28/2831498/dwight-howard-nba-trade-rumors-monta-ellis-brook-lopez-orlando-magic

The Orlando Magic, New Jersey Nets, and Golden State Warriors have at least discussed a three-team trade wherein superstar center Dwight Howard would land with the Nets, the Magic would acquire Monta Ellis from Golden State, and New Jersey would send Brook Lopez to the Warriors, reports Peter Vecsey of the New York Post, calling the rumors "rumblings."

Such at trade would get Golden State the big man it so desperately wants--in the last two seasons alone, rumors have connected the Warriors to Yao Ming, Greg Oden, DeAndre Jordan, Howard, Chris Kaman, and now Lopez--while giving the Nets another All-Star to pair with Deron Williams. Orlando, who is not impressed with the 23-year-old Lopez, believed to be the centerpiece of any two-way trade between the Magic and Nets, would instead get a proven scorer in Ellis, who owns a career scoring average of 19.6 points per game.

Vecsey also says the Magic could be tempted to trade Howard to the Lakers if Los Angeles is willing to send both Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol back to Orlando. The Lakers, seeking an upgrade at point guard, would insist on Jameer Nelson's inclusion "unless an above-average ballhandler can be obtained elsewhere."

Dade County
02-28-2012, 06:36 PM
All these rumors are just 1 big *** smokescreen for the real players...

I just hope fans can act more mature this time around ( burning jerseys ... smh )

Badluck33
02-28-2012, 06:38 PM
this is a rumor i believe.

netsgiantsyanks
02-28-2012, 06:38 PM
this would be a decent trade for the magic if the magic still had gortat. but since they don't , it doesn't make sense. hence, why i believe this is not true.

shep33
02-28-2012, 06:39 PM
http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.com/2012/2/28/2831498/dwight-howard-nba-trade-rumors-monta-ellis-brook-lopez-orlando-magic

So essentially Monta Ellis has the same value as Gasol + Bynum?

robbnen#31
02-28-2012, 06:40 PM
Clearly there would be more to the trade than those three players... I like it for Golden State, but the Magic are going to get more than Ellis if they losing Howard.

BallIsAll
02-28-2012, 06:41 PM
Sounds like it would be a good trade marshon would probably be going to Orlando

Monta is beast
02-28-2012, 06:44 PM
I would have to say Ellis, Brooks, Udoh, and 2 first round picks from the Nets would go to Orlando. But New Jersey would probably have to give the Warriors Okur.

Curry-Robinson
Rush-Thompson
Wright-McGuire
Lee-Okur
Lopez-Biedrins

Slimsim
02-28-2012, 06:46 PM
Seems likely

Lloyd Christmas
02-28-2012, 06:49 PM
I wonder what other players are involved. The Nets would have to give up more then that and the Warriors need to take back about 8 mil more in salaries.

BallIsAll
02-28-2012, 06:50 PM
I could definitely see this happening

Monta is beast
02-28-2012, 06:53 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=85qta7d

With New Jersey throwing in 2 first round picks.

PhillyFaninLA
02-28-2012, 06:53 PM
Not sure he'll get traded with the way the Magic are playing but I've never doubted Dwight ends up in Brooklyn with Deron.

I think Monta to Orlando, Lopez to Warriors, and Dwight to Brooklyn is a solid start of negotiations but clearly other players and draft picks would be included.

JOhnnyTHaJet
02-28-2012, 06:56 PM
This is pretty cool actually. I called out this type of trade back in December, very similar to the rumor:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showpost.php?p=20302047&postcount=232

This one aint so bad in my opinion for all teams involved.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=czq2clt

To the Nets: Howard, Turkoglu, 2nd round pick in 2013 from GS
To the Warriors: Brook Lopez, OJ Mayo, Damion James, 1st rounder from Griz (top 14 protected)
To The Magic: Monta Ellis, Mehmet Okur (expiring contract), 1st round (Nets) in 2012, Rockets 1st rounder in 2012, GS 1st rounder in 2013 (top 8 protected), Nets 1st rounder in 2013, possible cash considerations (Nets)
To the Grizzlies: Dorrell Wright, Nets 2012 2nd, Nets 2013 2nd

I think this could get it done, not trying to be bias (honestly), but for all teams I believe this works out.

The Nets get Howard and Turk: Its what they want so they're obviously willing to give up whatever it takes to get him.

Warriors get Lopez, Mayo, James, pick: Monta has been a so called cancer to this team with constant ball hogging and supposedly many GMs feel he is limiting Steph Currys game. If this is the case he needs to be traded. Surrounding Steph Curry with Lopez, a Top 5 center in the league, Mayo an excellent 2 guard with loads of potential as a starter, and James a solid defender and decent scorer who can either start or come off the bench all can make the Warriors a very solid team all around.

Magic get Ellis and Okur plus picks: On the surface the players dont look like much BUT hauling in a prolific scorer in Monta Ellis could do wonders for the fans in Orlando. Monta could essentially form his own team and learn from a hard nosed coach in Van Gundy, which could only better his game. The magic get a excellent future expiring contract of Okur to help them next season, AND last but certainly not least notch in 4 first rounders, all of which could easily haul the Magic 2 solid young kids this year and 2 next year. Plus there own picks. Its a great way for ORL to rebuild, get plenty of cap space, get young again, and have potential to be back in the East within the next 5 years.

Grizzlies get Dorell Wright: Dorell Wright is a solid scorer and rebounder, something perfect to start for the Griz at the 2 spot of come off the bench similar to Mayo. He is a great outside shooter and is locked up through 2013. Something OJ Mayo is not. The Griz want to trade Mayo badly, why not get a solid player and a few second rounders back for him instead of losing him in the off season?

Just a thought, not proclaiming to be the worlds BEST trade but pretty solid IMO.

smith&wesson
02-28-2012, 07:02 PM
so all new jersey gives up is lopez to get howard ?

and all orlando gets for howard is ellis ?

not a good trade.

Monta is beast
02-28-2012, 07:04 PM

not a good trade.

Obviously other players would be added, but those are the key players.

JOhnnyTHaJet
02-28-2012, 07:04 PM

not a good trade.

Obviously many picks, taking on Hedo's contract, and moving a few others will be involved. Thats just the main outline.

Lloyd Christmas
02-28-2012, 07:06 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=85qta7d

With New Jersey throwing in 2 first round picks.

Is that enough for Orlando? It seems decent.

Chill_Will_24
02-28-2012, 07:07 PM
I like it for the Nets but why would ORL do this? Unless the Nets include both their 2012 picks and MarShon Brooks along with Farmar thats not nearly enough for ORL.

Why is Monta Ellis so valuable? Its puzzling. The guy is a chucker. Whatever..

Swift Game
02-28-2012, 07:12 PM
Why would Orlando do this trade? They get no big man in return? Maybe if they include David Lee this may make more sense...or Kris Humphries..

Slimsim
02-28-2012, 07:13 PM
I like it for the Nets but why would ORL do this? Unless the Nets include both their 2012 picks and MarShon Brooks along with Farmar thats not nearly enough for ORL.

Even though monta isn't a star he's consider a sexy name around the league and has star potential

NoahH
02-28-2012, 07:14 PM
Great, just what Golden State needs, another soft, no defense playing, big.

oak2455
02-28-2012, 07:15 PM

I'm gonna comment if you don't mind;) Peter Vecsey is so unreliable these days, he's just likes writing pointless stuff....he wrote an article recently that the Knicks would make a trade with the Magic for Howard .....he's too funny...poor guy

LakersA's49ers
02-28-2012, 07:16 PM
this rumor is more likely than most ppl think. warriors are willing to part with monta, and for a big like lopez, it might be worth it. curry-lopez-lee-wright is pretty nice. get a throw in guard from either of the teams like a jordan farmar and its interesting

Corey
02-28-2012, 07:19 PM

not a good trade.

No, read the article. It says Ellis would be the centerpiece...Not the only piece.

Chill_Will_24
02-28-2012, 07:20 PM
I'm gonna comment if you don't mind;) Peter Vecsey is so unreliable these days, he's just likes writing pointless stuff....he wrote an article recently that the Knicks would make a trade with the Magic for Howard .....he's too funny...poor guy

Sure :) Ive grown quite accustomed to seeing you in any Dwight, Deron, or Nets related thread.

PrettyBoyJ
02-28-2012, 07:24 PM
When the smoke clears all I know Dwight will be playing for the Nets.. That's where he wants to go that is why he will refuse to sign an extension with anyone else

Kyben36
02-28-2012, 07:29 PM
All these rumors are just 1 big *** smokescreen for the real players...

I just hope fans can act more mature this time around ( burning jerseys ... smh )

diferent situation. Lebron was from ohio, Dwight was just drafted by Orlando
Lebron was on the best #1 team in the league. Dwight has yet to get the help he has needed to get far enough
Lebron never gave any indication of actually going anywhere. Lebron has expressed his unhappyness.
Dwight also wont have a big showing prime hour long to say where he is going. Unless it a joke pointed at Lebron

latinofire21
02-28-2012, 07:32 PM

This trade is even less believable then the Knicks trade of Amare and Chandler.

You trade your center and get no big man back? Instead you get another guard after you have Reddick Richardson and Nelson locked up in multi year deals lol? So now you want Marshon Brooks and Ellis to add to that lol?

Sounds like this is a pile of crap unless they have other moves in line to move the massive amount of guards for a big.

I still think the Lakers are going to get him before NJ gets him.

shyfly24
02-28-2012, 07:34 PM
So if this happens ... who's Orlando's bigs gonna be? Anderson? lol

latinofire21
02-28-2012, 07:35 PM
So if this happens ... who's Orlando's bigs gonna be? Anderson? lol

Exactly they are going to bring a whole new meaning to small ball.

Anderson at C
Marshon at PF
RIchardson at SF
Reddick at SG
Monta at PG
lol lol lol

oak2455
02-28-2012, 07:37 PM
Sure :) Ive grown quite accustomed to seeing you in any Dwight, Deron, or Nets related thread.

as you're in Most Knicks discussions :love:

Chronz
02-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Brought this up in the Dwight thread, Monta sounds like Otis type of player.

MagicBucsSox
02-28-2012, 07:42 PM
This makes no sense. We give up the biggest big for a gun? Or more jump shooting

Monta is beast
02-28-2012, 07:44 PM
Something to keep in mind is Otis Smith's obsession with former Warrior players.

SugeKnight
02-28-2012, 07:49 PM
Great, just what Golden State needs, another soft, no defense playing, big.
This. They need a rebounder. They score enough

MagicBucsSox
02-28-2012, 07:51 PM
I hate the LAL rumor deal, this trade alone is worst than the Bambino trade

Gormans Mic
02-28-2012, 07:58 PM
Its amazing how badly Orl. management has been....Howard has been very immature during this whole last year as well. However, you have a team in Florida and a big like Howard. You should be attracting other super stars to come play a winter sport in sunny Florida with one of the best young super stars in the game.

Monta is beast
02-28-2012, 07:59 PM
I'm not sure if I like this trade after thinking about it.

DoMeFavors
02-28-2012, 08:00 PM
as you're in Most Knicks discussions :love:

It is very rare that you dont have a post without a smiley face.
:confused:

DoMeFavors
02-28-2012, 08:01 PM
I'm not sure if I like this trade after thinking about it.

No way Golden State would give up Ellis for Lopez you will probably either get Rockets 1st round pick this year or Marshon Brooks.

rwynyc
02-28-2012, 08:02 PM
Think I am going to buy Nets Knicks tickets since tickets for nets game are dirt cheap. Maybe it will be a surprise and they get d12

JOSKOMANG4
02-28-2012, 08:04 PM
What about...

Magic acquire C/PF D.Lee & SG M.Ellis

Starters: C-Lee PF-Baby SF-Anderson SG-Ellis PG-Nelson 6th: J-Rich

Warriors acquire C's B.Lopez & M.Okur, PG J.Farmar & Nets 2013 1st rd pick

Starters: C-Lopez PF: Udoh SF-Wright SG-Klay Thompson PG-Curry

Nets acquire D12

Starters: C-D12 PF-Hump SF-D.Stevenson SG-Morrow PG-Deron Williams

Kdirt
02-28-2012, 08:05 PM
If ORL wants Monta then why dont we go after Dwight ourselves, eff Brook.

latinofire21
02-28-2012, 08:06 PM
This trade makes no sense on multiple levels. I would laugh if they dealt directly with Mavericks for him.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6n27t3a

That trade sounds a lot better then the Ellis trade in my opinion.

tyfreaks brotha
02-28-2012, 08:07 PM
So the Nets get Monta and Dwight??? Damn what a win if this rumor is true

Edit: Never mind, I mis-read

Avenged
02-28-2012, 08:08 PM
The Warriors essentially trade Ellis for Brook?? Uhh.. They are that desperate for a Center?

theducksmuggler
02-28-2012, 08:18 PM
This trade makes no sense on multiple levels. I would laugh if they dealt directly with Mavericks for him.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6n27t3a

That trade sounds a lot better then the Ellis trade in my opinion.

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hah in what crazy world would the magic take that trade?

latinofire21
02-28-2012, 08:24 PM
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha hah in what crazy world would the magic take that trade?

Exactly my point. I am glad you found it halarious. Thats how dumb this rumored trade is.

bryan71023
02-28-2012, 08:25 PM
Nets Receive: Howard; Duhon

Magic Receive: Ellis; Okur; Farmar; Biedrins; Nets 2012 1st Round Pick; Rockets 2012 1st Round Pick; Nets 2013 1st Round Pick; Cash

Warriors Receive: Lopez; Turkoglu; Petro

Many people would probably say that it's still not enough for Orlando but it's worth a try

JIDsanity
02-28-2012, 08:27 PM
If ORL wants Monta then why dont we go after Dwight ourselves, eff Brook.

Because Dwight wouldn't resign, Brook would at a presumably much smaller price allowing GS to go after more in the offseason. And the trade provide GS with an opportunity to rid themselves of David Lee's contract. Cap room, draft picks, and a starting center not bad for GS.

HouRealCoach
02-28-2012, 08:28 PM
I stopped reading when I read Yao Ming's name lol

JIDsanity
02-28-2012, 08:30 PM
This trade doesn't work if Orlando doesn't get a big back. It may be assumed that they get a few 1st round picks, and MarShon Brooks as well.

latinofire21
02-28-2012, 08:33 PM
The point by the trade I made is pretty evident but I will explain it anyway.

Magic have no other Center options on the roster. They are packaging turk in any trade for him.

You have Davis and Anderson for the PF slot. You lose your SF with your Center. Any team that trades for him will have to send a mixture of SFs and Bigmen with draft picks to make the deal work.

The Magic Guard rotation -

Duhon - 2 years
Jason Richardson - 4 years
Reddick - 2 years
Nelson - 2 years
Von Wafer - 3 years

Why on earth would they trade away their only Center on the roster around a centerpiece of a Shooting Guard lol? On top of that then compliment the center piece with ANOTHER SHOOTING GUARD (BROOKS) LOL?

Come on guys. You dont think that if Orlando thinks they are going to lose him for nothing and people send bad trades their way they wouldnt ship him to Atlanta for a package of Horford/Josh Smith/Z Pachulia/M. Williams for Dwight/TUrk/Duhon

oak2455
02-28-2012, 08:38 PM
No way Golden State would give up Ellis for Lopez you will probably either get Rockets 1st round pick this year or Marshon Brooks.

Yes thats my thing... Btw the Rock... Nice :clap:

JIDsanity
02-28-2012, 08:44 PM
The point by the trade I made is pretty evident but I will explain it anyway.

Magic have no other Center options on the roster. They are packaging turk in any trade for him.

You have Davis and Anderson for the PF slot. You lose your SF with your Center. Any team that trades for him will have to send a mixture of SFs and Bigmen with draft picks to make the deal work.

The Magic Guard rotation -

Duhon - 2 years
Jason Richardson - 4 years
Reddick - 2 years
Nelson - 2 years
Von Wafer - 3 years

Why on earth would they trade away their only Center on the roster around a centerpiece of a Shooting Guard lol? On top of that then compliment the center piece with ANOTHER SHOOTING GUARD (BROOKS) LOL?

Come on guys. You dont think that if Orlando thinks they are going to lose him for nothing and people send bad trades their way they wouldnt ship him to Atlanta for a package of Horford/Josh Smith/Z Pachulia/M. Williams for Dwight/TUrk/Duhon

Because that trade has not come up. Dwight has not voiced a desire to go to ATL, therefore there has not been talk of a trade as such.

What Orlando decides to do with their guard rotation is up to them, but Monta is better than every player they have in their backcourt, and IMO so is Brooks. If your Orlando you are looking at Ellis,Brooks, and possibly Anthony Davis to start with after moving Dwight. Not bad.

Chronz
02-28-2012, 08:45 PM
The Warriors essentially trade Ellis for Brook?? Uhh.. They are that desperate for a Center?
Why would you rather have Monta?

LA_Raiders
02-28-2012, 08:53 PM
lol, Hell of a Trade...

ManRam
02-28-2012, 09:07 PM
monta, with no dwight, would make me cry.

literally...

i would cry.

makes sense for the other two teams (I know monta/GSW fans probably don't think so, but brook probably is a better fit...and that team needs a change).

king2218
02-28-2012, 09:10 PM
Howard, Nelson, Baby Davis for Bynum, Gasol, & picks. Then trade Gasol, J-Rich for Lowry, Martin, Terrence Williams.

latinofire21
02-28-2012, 09:17 PM
Because that trade has not come up. Dwight has not voiced a desire to go to ATL, therefore there has not been talk of a trade as such.

What Orlando decides to do with their guard rotation is up to them, but Monta is better than every player they have in their backcourt, and IMO so is Brooks. If your Orlando you are looking at Ellis,Brooks, and possibly Anthony Davis to start with after moving Dwight. Not bad.

The point is the guards they have they cant move. No one wants Richardson, or Duhon for that matter. They will have 7 guards on the roster with no Big Men available in free agency. They are going to be forced to bring up a D leaguer to fill Howards presence with a trade like that.

mgsports
02-28-2012, 09:50 PM
Warrick to Nets,Both Lopez/Aaron Brooks to Magic and Redick/Petro to Suns?

Trueblue2
02-28-2012, 09:59 PM
Monta > Lopez
Howard >> Monta

I don't see why anyone but the nets would do this unless Dwight forces his way to NJ. The warriors can get more for Monta than Lopez and the Magic can get more for Howard than monta. I'm aware other players will be involved, but still who else on the wariors/nets really has that much value? GS isn't trading Curry and NJ for sure isn't trading Dwill. There's some decent role players that can be moved, but I dont see that making that huge of a difference.

Chronz
02-28-2012, 10:01 PM
Monta > Lopez
Howard >> Monta

I don't see why anyone but the nets would do this unless Dwight forces his way to NJ.

Ive asked this twice now but what makes Monta better than Lopez?

UPRock
02-28-2012, 10:12 PM
I kinda like this trade.

WAYNEBO
02-28-2012, 10:14 PM
Brooklyn.... make this happen.

oak2455
02-28-2012, 10:22 PM

it's the shoes

Monta is beast
02-28-2012, 11:40 PM
I don't like this trade as a Warriors fan. Lopez is everything we don't need in a Center. He isn't a back to the basket player, doesn't rebound well, and isn't a good defender. I know he is a good player, but he's not a good fit for the Warriors. I would rather trade Ellis for McGee. I know he's known for his antics, but he has never played for a winning team. If you have been on a terrible team for multiple years, wouldn't you throw in the towel. On a competitive team I think he would get it together and become a more complete player as well.

NoahH
02-29-2012, 12:26 AM
I don't like this trade as a Warriors fan. Lopez is everything we don't need in a Center. He isn't a back to the basket player, doesn't rebound well, and isn't a good defender. I know he is a good player, but he's not a good fit for the Warriors. I would rather trade Ellis for McGee. I know he's known for his antics, but he has never played for a winning team. If you have been on a terrible team for multiple years, wouldn't you throw in the towel. On a competitive team I think he would get it together and become a more complete player as well.

THANK YOU! That's what I said. Do we need another crappy defense big? NO

Monta is beast
02-29-2012, 01:54 AM
THANK YOU! That's what I said. Do we need another crappy defense big? NO

The Warriors arguably have the worst starting Center and Small Forward in the league. Biedrins is a good defensive player, but can't rebound or score. Wright is inconsistent and doesn't play defense anymore. The Warriors should look to clear cap this deadline (since were most likely not going to make the playoffs), so we can pretty much guarantee ourselves either McGee or Hibbert, even though they are both restricted free agents. And then look to upgrade the Small Forward position.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6n646sp

Gives the Warriors over 24 million to spend this off-season, while giving the Celtics someone to pair with Rondo.

FriedTofuz
02-29-2012, 02:07 AM
how about bynum + dallas and the lakers pick + a filler like walton and a Trade exception for howard. Seems like a very good deal for Orlando considering this is a deep draft.

Aust
02-29-2012, 03:05 AM
Sounds like a terrible trade. But this is coming from a Laker fan so take it for what it's worth :D

Yunqn
02-29-2012, 03:17 AM
Obviously other players would be added, but those are the key players.

The fact that you guys think this is goof for orlando is crazy.. Your going to add two more starting shooting guards to a team that has two starting shooting guArds and oh yeah there all locked into contracts..

It would be better if the deal looked liked this..

Dwight & turk to nj
Lopez & okur to gs
Monta ellis & 1st to memphis
Rudy gay marshon brooks & 3 1st to orlando

Then orlando goes after bogut with the picks who knows.. But orlando would have no center & small foward after this deal.. Bunch of guys who play the 2 exclusively

Sly Guy
02-29-2012, 12:39 PM
this is not gonna happen. Orlando loses everyone up front, GS gets hosed losing monta of lopez? They may want a big, but not THAT badly.

waveycrockett
02-29-2012, 12:53 PM

Nothing. People assume because he chucks he is good. People abuse Lopez for putting up big numbers on a bad team Monta does the same thing but at an inferior position. No smart GM would trade Lopez for just Monta.

xILLN355
02-29-2012, 01:00 PM
Nets Receive: Howard; Duhon

Magic Receive: Ellis; Okur; Farmar; Biedrins; Nets 2012 1st Round Pick; Rockets 2012 1st Round Pick; Nets 2013 1st Round Pick; Cash

Warriors Receive: Lopez; Turkoglu; Petro

Many people would probably say that it's still not enough for Orlando but it's worth a try

sooo.. magic give up dwight and they get biedrins contract? warriors give up ellis and get turk and petros contract? and somehow the nets just get howard and no other bad contract? sorry but thats a bit biased. lol

xXx J0SE 21 xXx
02-29-2012, 02:43 PM
I mean its as much as you will get for a player who ALREADY said he wants out and wants to go to NJ/BK ...

The magic aren't going to get equal or even close to equal value for Dwight but something's better than nothing right?

I for one would do this deal, but i would also rathrr Dwight to come via FA but that's too risky.

I dont want to get rid or Marshon but if we have to I guess we have to

ManRam
02-29-2012, 02:50 PM
I mean its as much as you will get for a player who ALREADY said he wants out and wants to go to NJ/BK ...

The magic aren't going to get equal or even close to equal value for Dwight but something's better than nothing right?

I for one would do this deal, but i would also rathrr Dwight to come via FA but that's too risky.

Literally, I would rather let him walk than bring in Ellis :hide:

At the very least, I'd rather have Lopez...and NJ would do that trade, so there's the worst case scenario.

mavwar53
02-29-2012, 03:10 PM

At the very least, I'd rather have Lopez...and NJ would do that trade, so there's the worst case scenario.

The Magic don't feel the same

xXx J0SE 21 xXx
02-29-2012, 03:14 PM

Yea but i mean I know montas.A chucker but he can flat out score ...

As for Lopez I see his weaknesses and flaws not a great rebounder defense is iffy BUT he is A LEGIT scorer if you ask me and his defense isn't That bad so idk why the Magic dont want him

rurichie
02-29-2012, 03:15 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7tf58ld

There it is! Lmao we keep Brooks and Hump Wow! Magic are dumb

robdizzle3
02-29-2012, 03:22 PM
Out of all the trades I heard this one isn't a bad idea at all.. As much as I'd love to see Howard in LA, this 3 team trade sounds logical.. Of course with more parts moving to Orl

JasonJohnHorn
02-29-2012, 05:21 PM
When was the last time Peter Vecsey was right about something? This is the same guy who said Bogut was on the trading block just because the GM said he's listening to all offers. Vecsey is an idiot.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-29-2012, 07:43 PM
Update by Good ole Woj:

Nets have no interest in trading Brook Lopez for a Monta Ellis package, league source tells Y! now

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz1noje3ML2

So this deal not happening. Close this thread!

xxplayerxx23
02-29-2012, 07:53 PM
Lopez. Brooks 3 first rounders,for howard, and turk.

CarniifeX
02-29-2012, 08:07 PM
Update by Good ole Woj:

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz1noje3ML2

So this deal not happening. Close this thread!

I think Woj means in the case if NJ gets Monta in return. What do they care where Lopez goes as long as they get Dwight?

lvlheaded
02-29-2012, 08:37 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7tf58ld

There it is! Lmao we keep Brooks and Hump Wow! Magic are dumb

I get the feeling that it wouldn't go down that easy. I highly doubt the Magic and Warriors would be the ones to take on bad contracts in this deal. More likely than not the Nets would have to take either Turk or Biens while one of Brooks and Hump would have to go to Orlando. At least I'd assume that GS and ORL aren't that dumb ahaha