02-28-2012, 05:44 PM
Its good through 3/4

https://account.nba.com/leaguepass/broadband/?cid=nba_12_LPBB_LPBBNav

boogie-reke
02-28-2012, 06:03 PM
3/4, not 14

justinnum1
02-28-2012, 06:04 PM
yep, seeing how it look son my apple tv tonight, if its watchable i will pay the 2 payments

Gators123
02-28-2012, 06:05 PM
3/4, not 14.

Oops, fixed.

Knicks21
02-28-2012, 06:05 PM
is it available for international?

boogie-reke
02-28-2012, 06:06 PM
u reckon these are good for international too? or just within the US?

Gritz
02-28-2012, 06:16 PM
myp2p

nitric
02-28-2012, 07:07 PM
anyway to get around the blackout?

gotoHcarolina52
02-28-2012, 07:13 PM
Will I be able to watch Jeremy Lin with this or must I pay extra?

NoahH
02-28-2012, 07:15 PM
Already purchased.

markpsandy
02-28-2012, 07:21 PM
So if I already did the first LP free trial can I just sign onto my account again and watch it from the same account?

chris34
02-28-2012, 07:31 PM
seem to always be screwed with Bulls audio only bs

chris34
02-28-2012, 07:32 PM
So if I already did the first LP free trial can I just sign onto my account again and watch it from the same account?

Yes, this what I just did

LGhost
02-28-2012, 07:41 PM
seem to always be screwed with Bulls audio only bs

No, they don't play nationally televised games or NBA TV games on league pass

LAKobeBryant
02-28-2012, 09:43 PM
free on my apple tv and iPhone for all seasons

Kia Kaha
02-28-2012, 09:46 PM
im having some trouble getting it to work, it wont let me watch, anyone else having this problem?? i have an account and redeemed the coupon etc..

jimm120
02-28-2012, 10:01 PM
Ok, I see that the "NBA Leauge Pass Broadband" is $59 bucks.

I'm not in the USA.

I go into the "NBA International League Pass" and it costs $89 bucks.

Can I get the regular nba league pass broadband for $59 bucks? Why is the "international league pass" more expensive?

EDIT:

Logged in and can't watch any of the games, even though it says its a free preview. Do I REALLY have to make a new account? :/

EDIT 2:

hmmm, seems that nba broadband is for "all access" regular nba.com acccounts. My account is a nba.tv league pass account. They sure as hell making all this weird!

EDIT 3:

GAH! It seems that after doing everything, seems that "NBA League Pass Broadband" is only for people in the USA.

For the international folks, our prices only went down slightly. Yeah, we get ALL of the playoffs plus the whole "iphone, ipad, etc" crap. But our price went from $109 to $89. Not much.

I can change my billing statement to be for the USA and pay with a USA credit card....or will the thing automatically read that I'm still outside the usa?

Knicks21
02-29-2012, 03:13 AM
It costs $180 if you live in Australia.

lol.

naps
02-29-2012, 04:04 AM
Free trial sucks. If you live in the area of your favorite team it won't let you watch your team's games but you can watch every other team's games. Only the audio BS for your fav team if you are living in the same area. Anyone else experiencing the same or is it just me?

justinnum1
02-29-2012, 11:35 AM
Free trial sucks. If you live in the area of your favorite team it won't let you watch your team's games but you can watch every other team's games. Only the audio BS for your fav team if you are living in the same area. Anyone else experiencing the same or is it just me?

if you live in the area of your favorite team, it should be on your local cable

xILLN355
02-29-2012, 11:49 AM

i can watch blackout games on my ipad and ipod

boogie-reke
02-29-2012, 01:15 PM
Btw for guys who are not from the US - atleast the majority of the international LP got also a free NBA TV Live channel, with 3 weeks archives and VOD.. thats pretty cool.

FlawlessVictory
02-29-2012, 07:26 PM
Can anyone with league pass let me know if there have been any updates/improvements to the application recently?

e.g The option to automatically skip past breaks in the game etc?

I had it during the last free trial in December/January and it was exactly the same app as it was last year...

Note: I would be using International League Pass version...

Also, does anyone have any valid discount codes?

P!ssed off by the price for me here in Ireland, but I could be convinced to get it if I get favorable responses to the two queries above...

bmd1101
02-29-2012, 08:15 PM

A proper proxy outside the blackout area could do it with location aware disabled.

EDIT 3:

I can change my billing statement to be for the USA and pay with a USA credit card....or will the thing automatically read that I'm still outside the usa?

No it wont work, dont waste your time.

dnewguy
02-29-2012, 10:06 PM
I feel like a celebrity right now, sitting on my toilet taking a **** and watching NBA on high def. This thing is really cool.

FlawlessVictory
03-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Can anyone with league pass let me know if there have been any updates/improvements to the application recently?

I had it during the last free trial in December/January and it was exactly the same app as it was last year...

P!ssed off by the price for me here in Ireland, but I could be convinced to get it if I get favorable responses to the two queries above...

Bump...

JordansBulls
03-02-2012, 05:22 PM
No need for this since all the playoff games come on either TNT, ESPN, ABC or NBA TV.

FlawlessVictory
03-03-2012, 11:15 AM
Some of us don't live in North America.

JordansBulls
03-03-2012, 07:52 PM

Not all games, only if you have cable.

bholly
03-03-2012, 08:18 PM

ILP actually completely changed its appearance like last week, and added a few small things.
Watching a game live is pretty much the same. Of course you can't skip through breaks when it's live.
When you're watching not-live it still shows them but has added a 'skip forward 1 minute' button so you can skip through them easier.
They've much improved the tracking bar too, so it's easier to skip to where you want.
They've also added a bunch of other stuff - you can bring up a box score and shot chart and a play-by-play where you click on a play and it'll take you to a video of it (but it only works for selected plays for some reason, and it takes them a while to add them).

It's better, but not amazingly so.

FlawlessVictory
03-05-2012, 09:46 AM
ILP actually completely changed its appearance like last week, and added a few small things.
Watching a game live is pretty much the same. Of course you can't skip through breaks when it's live.
When you're watching not-live it still shows them but has added a 'skip forward 1 minute' button so you can skip through them easier.
They've much improved the tracking bar too, so it's easier to skip to where you want.
They've also added a bunch of other stuff - you can bring up a box score and shot chart and a play-by-play where you click on a play and it'll take you to a video of it (but it only works for selected plays for some reason, and it takes them a while to add them).

It's better, but not amazingly so.
Thanks for the advice bholly,

That skip forward one minute is handy, but not exactly the functionality a premium service like this should have.

Its ridiculous that when replaying a game the day after for example, that they have not removed the breaks in the game... its not like they show advertisements during them, so they would not be losing any revenue in the process. Its a nightmare if you want to playback the game and just sit down and watch it for example (instead you constantly have to be near a mouse to skip forward).

Still tempted to get it if I can get my hands on a discount code; does anybody know if one is floating about?

ghettosean
03-05-2012, 10:15 AM
I purchased this service for the year and I personally have had no problems but I have saved pages and pages of complaints from overseas because NBA.TV changed there website in the middle of the season and ****ed over a whole bunch of customers and they are not willing to revert back and wouldn't even give a phone number for people to call in and voice there complaints.

It's gotten so bad that people (including myself) were posting the #'s for the league office and extentions for David Stern himself.

Patman
03-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the advice bholly,

That skip forward one minute is handy, but not exactly the functionality a premium service like this should have.

Its ridiculous that when replaying a game the day after for example, that they have not removed the breaks in the game... its not like they show advertisements during them, so they would not be losing any revenue in the process. Its a nightmare if you want to playback the game and just sit down and watch it for example (instead you constantly have to be near a mouse to skip forward).

Still tempted to get it if I can get my hands on a discount code; does anybody know if one is floating about?

Yeah I'm still disappointed about that, with the 1 min forward button it got way better, but for a service that costs that much i would expect more. Naturally yesterday to start the Laker game the service crashed, because all the free guys.
Overall i have to say the new look is way better, but it's a bit unstable sometimes games freeze or the time bar does not react (sucks if you wan't to skip Halftime).
Still for me it's worth the money just because they have all games on VOD, during the week i can't stay up to watch the games so it's great to come home after work and watch a game or two from the evening before.

FlawlessVictory
03-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Yeah I'm still disappointed about that, with the 1 min forward button it got way better, but for a service that costs that much i would expect more. Naturally yesterday to start the Laker game the service crashed, because all the free guys.
Overall i have to say the new look is way better, but it's a bit unstable sometimes games freeze or the time bar does not react (sucks if you wan't to skip Halftime).
Still for me it's worth the money just because they have all games on VOD, during the week i can't stay up to watch the games so it's great to come home after work and watch a game or two from the evening before.

Agreed.

Like you, I would be using it for the VOD; I almost never watch live NBA games, constant ad breaks is not the way to watch a sporting event imo.

FlawlessVictory
03-05-2012, 11:58 AM
I purchased this service for the year and I personally have had no problems but I have saved pages and pages of complaints from overseas because NBA.TV changed there website in the middle of the season and ****ed over a whole bunch of customers and they are not willing to revert back and wouldn't even give a phone number for people to call in and voice there complaints.

It's gotten so bad that people (including myself) were posting the #'s for the league office and extentions for David Stern himself.
What impact did changing the website have on those customers specifically?

Patman
03-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Agreed.

Like you, I would be using it for the VOD; I almost never watch live NBA games, constant ad breaks is not the way to watch a sporting event imo.

For me it's more the time difference. On Weekdays the earliest games start at midnight or 1 am. But i agree that the add breaks take away from the game, the NBA I can manage, but the NFL is just too much live. And i really don't get why they don't remove the Breaks, they have the Timestamp because they insert that lame Game Break screen, it wouldn't be much work.

@ ghettosean
I didn't have any problem with the new page, except for the first day or so and a few glitches, and it works on all the systems i have except on my android tablet but there is an app.
There e-mail support was more or less helpful when i needed it.
But they make the same mistakes every time, every year the Quality sucks for the first two weeks, if they have a free trial phase or weekend the connection is slow even if you pay and so on.

Overall the service should be better for the money it costs. On the other hand before ILP, you had to pay the local pay TV Channel about 50-60$ a month to get about two games a week and some daily reports(You had to pay for the basic offer and then the whole sports package).

jamllew
03-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Hi,

Hope someone can help me with this - I'm a US League Pass subscriber but originally from England. I'm going home for 10 days at the end of the month and I know my US subscription doesn't work.

Could anyone tell me if there is a monthly pass available for the UK at the minute and if not, what would the price be for the rest of the year? I'm not being lazy, the (former) international league pass broadband website isn't accessible to me here in the US.

Would really appreciate any help with this!

FlawlessVictory
03-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Hi,

Hope someone can help me with this - I'm a US League Pass subscriber but originally from England. I'm going home for 10 days at the end of the month and I know my US subscription doesn't work.

Could anyone tell me if there is a monthly pass available for the UK at the minute and if not, what would the price be for the rest of the year? I'm not being lazy, the (former) international league pass broadband website isn't accessible to me here in the US.

Would really appreciate any help with this!
Hi,

There is no monthly option this year. The price for the rest of the season is $170; so whatever that is in sterling.

Your best bet imo would be to subscribe to a VPN (I used the premium HideMyAss service in the past and it was decent) for the month and you should have no trouble accessing your US League pass using that.... If you are not familiar with a VPN, it would essentially trick League Pass into thinking you are still in the US - You can choose an IP address from various locations in the US using a software program.

It might sound complicated, but it really isn't and takes no time to setup; its cheap as well, around $20 for the month I think.

jamllew
03-08-2012, 06:58 PM
Hi,

There is no monthly option this year. The price for the rest of the season is $170; so whatever that is in sterling.

Your best bet imo would be to subscribe to a VPN (I used the premium HideMyAss service in the past and it was decent) for the month and you should have no trouble accessing your US League pass using that.... If you are not familiar with a VPN, it would essentially trick League Pass into thinking you are still in the US - You can choose an IP address from various locations in the US using a software program.

It might sound complicated, but it really isn't and takes no time to setup; its cheap as well, around $20 for the month I think.

Thanks for that - I'll give it a go. $170 seems a bit much!

FlawlessVictory
03-09-2012, 07:11 AM
Does anyone remember if they had a playoff only package last season when the regular season came to an end?

naps
03-09-2012, 07:42 AM

Well not exactly in the area. West Palm Beach. It's not on local cable :( and I have dish Network which doesn't have sunsports :( League Pass doesn't let me watch either...

lilgrish89
03-31-2012, 11:30 PM
I am willing to share my MLB TV account with anyone who can share their NBA League Pass Broadband username and password. If interested e-mail me at gyucht@gmail.com

LGhost
03-31-2012, 11:46 PM
I am willing to share my MLB TV account with anyone who can share their NBA League Pass Broadband username and password. If interested e-mail me at gyucht@gmail.com

Only one IP can be logged into an account at a time