PDA

View Full Version : Skip Bayless epic Lebron rant.

dnewguy
02-27-2012, 09:06 PM
But I LOVED way DWade competed. His D on Kobe last 8 minutes was key to East comeback. HE'S biggest reason Heat have by far best team

By All-Star Game standards, DWade cheap-shotted Kobe, grabbing from behind when free for dunk, catching him up high, in face, breaking nose.

Here's hoping LeBron doesn't go 3-crazy after making 6 of 8 in A-S Game. Has averaged only 1.9 attempts per game. Please keep it that way

I do not believe Kobe was constructively criticizing LeBron, just voicing utter disgust for not having guts to challenge him and shoot.

LeBron wasn't mad at self for not shooting. Mad b/c went Favre, forced high-risk cross-ct to Batman (DWade) w/ open Melo begging for ball

I did not rip LeBron for passing up 3 late-shot chances in final 15 secs. He has accepted his limitations. No clutch gene. Better as passer

I won't let blind LeBron defenders get away w/ : "It was just an exhibition game!" NO IT WAS NOT. Both teams badly wanted to win. So did he
in today's second hour. See you soon.

Today's other debates: How will last nt impact LeBron long term? Did DWade cheapshot Kobe? Should NBA end Dunk Conest?

Stephen A. and I are about to debate whether LeBron SHOULD'VE take the last shot. This will get HEATED. You shouldn't miss it.

Can't wait for tomorrow's show. I'll unleash on LeBron. Will Stephen A defend him? I'll also talk live with RG3 - who should be 1st overall!

LeBron so shook up by late turnover chose to throw in ball so wouldn't have to take one last heave for tie. Like how hard took it. Good sign

LeBron sensational until ... had the right idea. Don't risk another walk-off shot. Let Batman take it! But DWade in far corner. Pass picked.

SportsAndrew25
02-27-2012, 09:10 PM
I am totally convinced that Skip wants to **** Lebron.

Baller1
02-27-2012, 09:12 PM
Skip is so ****ing annoying.

nickdymez
02-27-2012, 09:14 PM
lol.. Skips not lying

beasted86
02-27-2012, 09:15 PM
It's a transparent gimmick. It's genius, but annoying to people smart enough to figure it out.

Baller1
02-27-2012, 09:23 PM
He's doing his job, and I commend him for that. I personally record first take every morning to watch.

BigBlueCrew
02-27-2012, 09:24 PM
there's nothing epic about it..he does it all the time. Only Miami fans/Lebron apologists hate it

SteBO
02-27-2012, 09:27 PM
there's nothing epic about it..he does it all the time. Only Miami fans/Lebron apologists hate it
That's pretty narrow minded thinking...there are plenty of non-Heat fans who grow tired of his act. I couldn't care less honestly.....he's doing it for attention, which is the only thing this thread is doing at this point. Honestly, who cares?

Chronz
02-27-2012, 09:27 PM
Hes an idiot, Bron has no problem taking last second shots, and if he misses the shot do you really think he would have lost sleep over it? LOL because last second shots are such high% shots right, stupid Skip. Tell him to go check out Wades shot in the clutch.

theheatles
02-27-2012, 09:28 PM
lol skip cracks me up

nickdymez
02-27-2012, 09:29 PM
Skip may be a little overbearing. I just wonder why Lebron fans never want to point out any negatives about him. Its strange to me.

BigBlueCrew
02-27-2012, 09:31 PM
That's pretty narrow minded thinking...there are plenty of non-Heat fans who grow tired of his act. I couldn't care less honestly.....he's doing it for attention, which is the only thing this thread is doing at this point. Honestly, who cares?

grown tired of the act??

he is the act!! First take used to be so much more, the producers then decided that Skip Bayless would be the entire show and that's it. Two entire hours of Skip Bayless.

gotoHcarolina52
02-27-2012, 09:48 PM
John Bayless II trolls for a living

Master Mind
02-27-2012, 09:49 PM
The thing I don't like is that he's planting negative seeds in the minds of fans. It's one thing to have your opinion about Lebron but to continually bash him day after day is excessive and strangely obsessive...

beasted86
02-27-2012, 09:50 PM
Skip may be a little overbearing. I just wonder why Lebron fans never want to point out any negatives about him. Its strange to me.

You've really never heard a LeBron fan call out faults in his game?

Have you been under a rock?

Big Zo
02-27-2012, 09:55 PM
LOL! How the hell do people not see right through this guy? Guys like him and Jason Whitlock are there to purposely stir **** up and be assclowns. They are not to be taken seriously.

Mrphilly
02-27-2012, 09:58 PM
That rant is an Epic fail. I watch skip Bayless so much that I know what he is going to say before he says it. Lebron had a great game, and 1 bad turnover. Nobody would know who skip bayless was if he didnt make inaccurate rants about Lebron.

Sactown
02-27-2012, 10:00 PM
You've really never heard a LeBron fan call out faults in his game?

Have you been under a rock?

Nope, he's just a Lebron hatin Kobe jock riddinn hater.. his post make me want to throw myself out a window. I'm not a Lebron lover, but he's clearly the best player in the league currently. And yes he has faults, but one he doesn't have is being a chucker... YES Kobe I'm looking at you.

3ballbomber
02-27-2012, 10:29 PM
is he ever wrong about Lebron?

Kobes a Killer
02-27-2012, 10:49 PM
hahahahaha

ManningToTyree
02-27-2012, 10:52 PM
Skip's act is old. He needs new material.

kingsdelez24
02-27-2012, 11:01 PM
Cool story bro, tell it again

sharqstealth
02-27-2012, 11:10 PM
That's how ironic Lebron is. He'll always have a good game until the final seconds or play where he chokes up again... The dude has no balls competing with the likes of Kobe and KD...

Mrphilly
02-27-2012, 11:25 PM
That's how ironic Lebron is. He'll always have a good game until the final seconds or play where he chokes up again... The dude has no balls competing with the likes of Kobe and KD...

Nobody played better than Lebron in that 4th quarter. All you remember is the last few seconds.

Kobe missed a FT, Blake missed a FT, D, Will missed wide open 3 and Wade missed a double clutch three pointer, but Lebron is the goat????

All summer people said he couldnt perform in the 4th quarter, but since he had a great 4th, Lets just talk about the final minute.

Also WTF has Durant Ever won???

KTheo77
02-27-2012, 11:37 PM
First of all, without Lebron playing how he did, the East lose by 20+, he made a bad pass in traffic no excuse there, but on the last play with less than 2 seconds left, to say he took the ball out of bounds on purpose so he wouldn't have to shoot shows zero basketball I.Q. First, Tom Thibodeau was the coach, he drew up the play, not Lebron. Second, Lebron had the hot hand and there was no way they were giving him an open shot, if he could have even gotten open they would have made him catch the ball 35 feet away from the basket. Lebron was the best passer on the floor and they had several options for him to go to, DWade would not have been my choice to take a game tying three but maybe that's what they were counting on, that the attention would be on Williams or Anthony and Wade could sneak open. Whatever the case, Skip Bayless clearly has an agenda and hopefully someone will eventually call him on it.

amos1er
02-27-2012, 11:38 PM
Link????

Gibby
02-27-2012, 11:43 PM
How about wade and melos missed 3s? i dont listen to or watch skip bayless, thats what he wants.

Raph12
02-27-2012, 11:45 PM
Meh it's Skip Bayless... Who cares?

Sactown
02-27-2012, 11:50 PM
Wade called for the ball and he threw a bad pass.. who cares!?

Cal827
02-28-2012, 12:00 AM

I think he already has, but Lebron Never called back :facepalm:

mdm692
02-28-2012, 12:01 AM
lol.. Skips not lying

this

ne3xchamps
02-28-2012, 12:02 AM

:laugh2:

Oh you know it, he would probably toss his salad too. Skip is OBSESSED with lebron. Well, I guess most of the nba forum here on PSD is too. :eyebrow:

uptownfan
02-28-2012, 12:02 AM
I can't believe that people are making such a big deal about this. It was an exhibition game. Who cares.

RaiderLakersA's
02-28-2012, 12:06 AM
Meh it's Skip Bayless... Who cares?

Winner!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ne3xchamps
02-28-2012, 12:06 AM
I can't believe that people are making such a big deal about this. It was an exhibition game. Who cares.

yep, believe it. Its the NBA forum. It will never change.

naps
02-28-2012, 12:09 AM
Skip knows he still has a job ONLY because of LeBron. He's asking people on twitter to watch him on tv mentioning he's gonna bash LeBron. That's pathetic. He knows no one is gonna watch him if it was not for LeBron bashing. He's a media troll, just like the ones we have here on PSD. The difference is he gets to be on tv.

naps
02-28-2012, 12:11 AM

Because he's LeBron James. What are people gonna talk about beside him? Hating to the greatest on the planet...no wonder.

SACNYY
02-28-2012, 12:49 AM
He's right lol.

kozelkid
02-28-2012, 01:07 AM
Why doesn't this surprise me ONE bit?

I love people that agree with Skip, and even worse, the people that get upset. Seriously, how stupid can you be? He's a troll. Tune him out.

jammastershake
02-28-2012, 01:09 AM
The thing I don't like is that he's planting negative seeds in the minds of fans. It's one thing to have your opinion about Lebron but to continually bash him day after day is excessive and strangely obsessive...

Sort of like posting everything in bold letters?

STA_PLAR
02-28-2012, 01:26 AM
As much as I despise James , he was clearly the best player on the court that day. He shouldve gave melo the ball lol.

chisox721
02-28-2012, 01:29 AM
I enjoy it when anyone rips on LeBrick, but the thing people need to realize about Skip is he's been a stupid *** that wants to get a rise out of people since the days of him writing for the paper in Dallas like 30 years ago. People are just realizing it now because ESPN puts him on their garbage shows that people actually watch for some reason.

The Final Boss
02-28-2012, 01:37 AM

If you don't care, why did you open the thread?

GoneGuru
02-28-2012, 01:55 AM
ummmm, who's skip bayless?

nickdymez
02-28-2012, 02:03 AM
lol@ Skip being a "Troll".. You people are trolls who cant explain what lie he told. some people are just mad because they cant handle the truth about their favorite player. And dont try and do 5th grade "Your just a Kobe lover" because Kobe has nothing to do with this. Matter of fact, Skip has tore into Kobe a few times and i was like "lol, well he aint lying". People here are acting like Skip said Lebron wears panties or Lebron eats children. Skip says Lebron chokes in the spotlight, which he does... smh@ people thinking Lebron is reading PSD and is gonna inbox them and give them free tickets for sticking up for him.

Master Mind
02-28-2012, 03:04 AM
Sort of like posting everything in bold letters?

:shrug:

Jewelz0376
02-28-2012, 04:31 AM
Say what you want about Skip, but I'll admit he has been right about alot more things than some like to give him credit for...I think he does say some crazy things at times just to get a rise out of people, but you can't hate the player...hate the game...

Sadds The Gr8
02-28-2012, 04:45 AM
Skip is the ****in man

Lim
02-28-2012, 04:48 AM
lol @ skip saying everyone wanted to win when dwight is out there shooting 4 3 pointers.

Lim
02-28-2012, 04:55 AM
lol@ Skip being a "Troll".. You people are trolls who cant explain what lie he told. some people are just mad because they cant handle the truth about their favorite player. And dont try and do 5th grade "Your just a Kobe lover" because Kobe has nothing to do with this. Matter of fact, Skip has tore into Kobe a few times and i was like "lol, well he aint lying". People here are acting like Skip said Lebron wears panties or Lebron eats children. Skip says Lebron chokes in the spotlight, which he does... smh@ people thinking Lebron is reading PSD and is gonna inbox them and give them free tickets for sticking up for him.

u should prob educate urself a bit before going around saying stuff like that: http://blitzsportsnetwork.com/2011/10/lebron-james-is-a-choker/

Ebbs
02-28-2012, 05:52 AM
Skip is a ******.

MagicHero3
02-28-2012, 09:24 AM
i hate skip bayless. He always uses the WORST logic, never uses FACTS, and just pisses me off when i watch ESPN. if he was fired, id be happy. His arguments are horrid...and he will never admit he was ever mistaken. Hes more of a "bad guy" than lebron will ever be

SaimuKala
02-28-2012, 12:36 PM
lol it was a damn all star game.

AIRMAR72
02-28-2012, 01:42 PM
that guy shet payless(skip bayless) sucks

nickdymez
02-28-2012, 01:44 PM
u should prob educate urself a bit before going around saying stuff like that: http://blitzsportsnetwork.com/2011/10/lebron-james-is-a-choker/

So basically this article is blaming everyone else but Lebron.. Got it. I'll stick by mine and Skips argument.. Thanks

Durant is hype
02-28-2012, 03:10 PM
So basically this article is blaming everyone else but Lebron.. Got it. I'll stick by mine and Skips argument.. Thanks

Did you even read the article?! Skip is that you?

boolish
02-28-2012, 04:01 PM

lol. you aren't a student of the game are you? he's a 4th quarter assassin. ask CHI and BOS last year when he closed them out personally. Best player on the planet.

~Iggy~
02-28-2012, 05:34 PM
Skip is hilarious. As much as I love him praising Wade he's too much of a sensationalist, wanting to make headlines. He needs to take a chill pill.

Lim
02-28-2012, 07:05 PM

huh? the article is providing stats that say he is one of the best 4th quarter players in the whole league.

NoahH
02-28-2012, 07:17 PM
Skip can **** right off

smith&wesson
02-28-2012, 07:23 PM
he really shoulda passed it to wide open melo instead of looking for his butt buddy.

02-28-2012, 07:25 PM
He's just saying what we all sometimes think