PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Sustained a mild concussion

Davidgta1
02-27-2012, 09:15 AM
Besides a broken nose, Kobe Bryant sustained a mild concussion Sunday night in the All-Star game, league source tells Y! Sports.
4:18am - 27 Feb 12 https://mobile.twitter.com/wojyahoonba

justinnum1
02-27-2012, 09:22 AM
Sundays game should be great

Big Zo
02-27-2012, 09:56 AM
He also missed the media session after coughing 3 times.

tcav701
02-27-2012, 11:47 AM
I cant believe people defend that ***** move by Wade in an all star game.

Of course, they are the fan boys that feel the need to ruthlessly defend a guy that has no idea they exist but a flagrant foul in the all star game is classless.

EDIT: If Kobe had done that to Wade, they're opinion would be completely different. I am not a Laker or Heat fan, I probably dislike them equally.

justinnum1
02-27-2012, 11:50 AM

lol

asandhu23
02-27-2012, 12:05 PM
Lakers fan: :cry:

Heat fan: :D

other fans: :pity:

whitemamba33
02-27-2012, 12:14 PM

Yes...because we all know it only takes a few coughs to keep Kobe on the sidelines....

Missing56&33
02-27-2012, 12:18 PM
Put it this way.....had it been Dwayne Wade that got his nose broke, he would be very upset.

Big Zo
02-27-2012, 12:21 PM
I cant believe people defend that ***** move by Wade in an all star game.

Of course, they are the fan boys that feel the need to ruthlessly defend a guy that has no idea they exist but a flagrant foul in the all star game is classless.

EDIT: If Kobe had done that to Wade, they're opinion would be completely different. I am not a Laker or Heat fan, I probably dislike them equally.

This also happened in an all-star game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fj2B9z4Dbw

Btw, I find it funny that had this happened around 2004, everyone would have given Wade a standing ovation for doing it to the rapist/guy that drove Shaq out of town/most selfish guy in the NBA.

LongIslandIcedZ
02-27-2012, 12:22 PM
Wade got burnt and got pissed off. I doubt Kobe is even mad about it.

justinnum1
02-27-2012, 12:24 PM

:laugh2:

Heat fans are more like:shrug:

tcav701
02-27-2012, 12:33 PM

Btw, I find it funny that had this happened around 2004, everyone would have given Wade a standing ovation for doing it to the rapist/guy that drove Shaq out of town/most selfish guy in the NBA.

Are you referencing a 1970 MLB all star game to defend Wade's actions??

That is a stretch to say the least...

Whats wrong for one player is wrong for all, even if your crush is the culprit.

And what does Kobe's character and alleged crime have to do with what happened last night??

It's embarrassing how hard you are trying to defend his actions and it is showing your inability to be impartial in these discussions. Things like this will discredit you from every PSD discussion involving the Heat and it's players.

Take your eyes off of the Wade poster above your bed, put your pants back on and admit your dude messed up.

Big Zo
02-27-2012, 01:12 PM
Are you referencing a 1970 MLB all star game to defend Wade's actions??

That is a stretch to say the least...

Whats wrong for one player is wrong for all, even if your crush is the culprit.

And what does Kobe's character and alleged crime have to do with what happened last night??

It's embarrassing how hard you are trying to defend his actions and it is showing your inability to be impartial in these discussions. Things like this will discredit you from every PSD discussion involving the Heat and it's players.

Take your eyes off of the Wade poster above your bed, put your pants back on and admit your dude messed up.

Lol! I'm not defending anybody. Just pointing stuff out. Was it a hard foul? Yeah, so what? It's not like he shoved the guy in mid air and tried breaking his bones. Just a normal hard foul that unfortunately caught the guy's nose. Everyone was pissing and moaning that nobody was trying, and then something like this happens, and the guy is public enemy number one. Now, what's really sad is people like yourself constantly nitpicking at everything these guys do, just because you don't like them.

NoahH
02-27-2012, 01:16 PM
It was an accident. NBD walk it off Kobe

Cal827
02-27-2012, 01:17 PM

HellCrooner: :dance:

tcav701
02-27-2012, 01:18 PM
Lol! I'm not defending anybody. Just pointing stuff out. Was it a hard foul? Yeah, so what? It's not like he shoved the guy in mid air and tried breaking his bones. Just a normal hard foul that unfortunately caught the guy's nose. Everyone was pissing and moaning that nobody was trying, and then something like this happens, and the guy is public enemy number one. Now, what's really sad is people like yourself constantly nitpicking at everything these guys do, just because you don't like them.

Okay so honestly answer this...

If Kobe had fouled Wade like that, breaking his nose and giving him a concussion, what would you be posting today?

I dont expect you to answer that honestly but I know you and the other Heat "fans" would be going postal on here.

And my dislike has nothing to do with it, unlike you I am impartial. I despise Kobe and am defending him in this instance.

rwynyc
02-27-2012, 01:31 PM
I dislike Kobe, but it was a dick foul.

I think the fact that no one say him apologize is why its getting any play

justinnum1
02-27-2012, 01:32 PM
Grow up guys, you dont see kobe crying about it.

Cal827
02-27-2012, 01:48 PM
Grow up guys, you dont see kobe crying about it.

lol This is PSD. C'mon bro, you know that will never happen :facepalm:

Although in this thread, I just see others asking hypothetical questions. Nothing wrong with that. I think you should go post that to start off every Heat-Bulls thread lol

gotoHcarolina52
02-27-2012, 01:55 PM
It was a hard foul. Had it come during any other game, it would have been fine, but you hate to see a player get injured during an exhibition game. Dwyane should have saved that one for this coming Sunday.

tcav701
02-27-2012, 02:01 PM
It was a hard foul. Had it come during any other game, it would have been fine, but you hate to see a player get injured during an exhibition game. Dwyane should have saved that one for this coming Sunday.

Great post.

Sadds The Gr8
02-27-2012, 02:05 PM
Now the media is gonna make a huge deal out of this and the players are gonna try even less at the next ASG's...it's gonna become the pro bowl now :facepalm:

smith&wesson
02-27-2012, 02:08 PM
i used to love d.wade. now i think he is very classless. and i actually have way more respect for lebron becuase he wouldnt do such a meat head thing. straight hater move by wade.

its an allstar game in orlando, you know how many kids are watching ? setting great examples for the kids by injuring a fellow allstar in a friendly game on purpose and then smurking about it ?? someone should smack that boy in his mouth.

smith&wesson
02-27-2012, 02:10 PM
Now the media is gonna make a huge deal out of this and the players are gonna try even less at the next ASG's...it's gonna become the pro bowl now :facepalm:

my dude, i know you dont like kobe.

BUT the foul was uncalled for. its an all star game, you dont break someones nose in an all star game when no one else is even fouling let alone fouling really hard.

also at that point werent the west up by like 20 ? it was a straight hater move by wade. if you noticed he was all over kobe the whole game when every one else was defending their man so lax.

justinnum1
02-27-2012, 02:13 PM

BUT the foul was uncalled for. its an all star game, you dont break someones nose in an all star game when no one else is even fouling let alone fouling really hard.

also at that point werent the west up by like 20 ? it was a straight hater move by wade. if you noticed he was all over kobe the whole game when every one else was defending their man so lax.

So you fault wade for being competitive? lol :rolleyes:

ziglur
02-27-2012, 02:15 PM
Dont know about the Heat ripoffs and dont really care. Im not a Kobe fan or a Wade fan. Im a Pacer fan. ok so we suck! But i saw Wade purposely break Kobes nose. He was mad cause Kobe burned him a time or two so he let him have it. This is an all star game and crybabies should be excluded. I use to be a big Wade supporter the last couple years ive changed my mind about him, hes a crier. I like James but the dude doesnt want the ball with the game on the line. This ending sucked for the Heat James taking the ball out cause he didnt want to shoot and then Wade missing the easy 3. And why did he try the dangerous pass before that? He should have gone to the rim scored or gotten fouled but he just cant finish. I cant consided him the best player till he grows some nads and learns to finish strong!

Big Zo
02-27-2012, 02:19 PM

If Kobe had fouled Wade like that, breaking his nose and giving him a concussion, what would you be posting today?

I dont expect you to answer that honestly but I know you and the other Heat "fans" would be going postal on here.

And my dislike has nothing to do with it, unlike you I am impartial. I despise Kobe and am defending him in this instance.

I wouldn't like it, of course, but if it happened the same way, I wouldn't blame Kobe. Now if he shoves the guy in mid-air, or throws a cheap shot, that's a different story.

justinnum1
02-27-2012, 02:30 PM
Dont know about the Heat ripoffs and dont really care. Im not a Kobe fan or a Wade fan. Im a Pacer fan. ok so we suck! But i saw Wade purposely break Kobes nose. He was mad cause Kobe burned him a time or two so he let him have it. This is an all star game and crybabies should be excluded. I use to be a big Wade supporter the last couple years ive changed my mind about him, hes a crier. I like James but the dude doesnt want the ball with the game on the line. This ending sucked for the Heat James taking the ball out cause he didnt want to shoot and then Wade missing the easy 3. And why did he try the dangerous pass before that? He should have gone to the rim scored or gotten fouled but he just cant finish. I cant consided him the best player till he grows some nads and learns to finish strong!

You need to watch it again if you think he "purposely" broke kobes nose lol

Raps18-19 Champ
02-27-2012, 02:32 PM
Wade really didn't want him to become the scoring leader.

Sadds The Gr8
02-27-2012, 02:39 PM

I hate Kobe but guy you know I'm the biggest Miami Cheat hater there is. I don't think he meant to break his nose but the foul was abit hard for an ASG. He just tried to swat Kobe so he couldn't go up for an easy bucket and accidently caught him on the nose.

In the end he probably shoulda just let Kobe score because that's what everyone else does (D12 was doing it all game that's why Durant and Westbrook were crammin everything) and there's no point in hard fouls in the game, but his instinct probably took over and just fouled him because that's what he'd normally do in a regular season or playoff game. I don't blame Wade for it...It was only a big deal until it was found out that Kobe had a broken nose and concussion. Nobody really cared when it happened because it didn't look like that hard of a foul.

I've never heard Kobe complaining about it either, we all know Kobe likes the aggressive type, no bull **** grinding type of games.

ThunderousDemon
02-27-2012, 02:47 PM
:laugh2:

Heat fans are more like:shrug:

More like this :crazy:

MLB2K10King
02-27-2012, 02:51 PM
Why don't we just give Kobe props for being for being so tough playing through that

ThunderousDemon
02-27-2012, 02:54 PM
I hate Kobe but guy you know I'm the biggest Miami Cheat hater there is. I don't think he meant to break his nose but the foul was abit hard for an ASG. He just tried to swat Kobe so he couldn't go up for an easy bucket and accidently caught him on the nose.

In the end he probably shoulda just let Kobe score because that's what everyone else does (D12 was doing it all game that's why Durant and Westbrook were crammin everything) and there's no point in hard fouls in the game, but his instinct probably took over and just fouled him because that's what he'd normally do in a regular season or playoff game. I don't blame Wade for it...It was only a big deal until it was found out that Kobe had a broken nose and concussion. Nobody really cared when it happened because it didn't look like that hard of a foul.

I've never heard Kobe complaining about it either, we all know Kobe likes the aggressive type, no bull **** grinding type of games.

He isn't complaining because come Sunday he's going to torch the heat

smith&wesson
02-27-2012, 03:06 PM

lebron was competitive, durant was competitive , westbrook was competitive, kobe was competitive, melo was competitive...

it became a very competitive game and all players invovled were pretty competitive. tell me this though, whens the last time you ever saw a technical foul in all star game?? or a foul that caused a player to draw blood?

if this was a reg game or playoff game then id say wade did nothing wrong. but in an allstar game ? cmon man its clear as day what he did stood out like a soar thumb.

thats because kobe is not a girl. have you seen wade cry when he gets fouled in a real game ? Imagine he got a broken nose and cuncussion in an allstar game he would have spazzed like a lil *****.

in order to break someones nose and give them a mild concussion you have to be swinging at them pretty dam hard. Ive been in fights and gotten punches straight in the nose with out it breaking or getting a concussion. the guy punched like a girl but still this is basketball. a non contact sport and on top of it its an all star game.

plus theres no love loss between wade and kobe. theres a clip on youtube where wade is in pain and crying from an injury and kobes over on his bench laughing his *** off. if wasnt at work id post the link lol its pretty funny.

smith&wesson
02-27-2012, 03:08 PM

wish that were true. lebrons just on fuego right now and the heat are rolling. lakers not so much. gasol is distracted.

Wray77
02-27-2012, 03:08 PM
D-wade seemed like such a good guy in college and his early years in Miami. I think the fame went to his head and now acts like a spoiled goon. Clobbering a legend that beats you at the all-star game, constantly complaining to officials. It's more like D-Wad now.

fadedmario
02-27-2012, 03:11 PM
That was some punk **** by Wade.

younggunn113
02-27-2012, 03:18 PM
lebron was competive, durant was compatetive, westbrook was competitive, kobe was competitive, melo was competive...

it became a very competitive game and all players invovled were pretty compatative. tell me this though, whens the last time you ever saw a technical foul in all star game?? or a foul that caused a player to draw blood?

if this was a reg game or playoff game then id say wade did nothing wrong. but in an allstar game ? cmon man its clear as day what he did stood out like a soar thumb.

thats because kobe is not a girl. have you seen wade cry when he gets fouled in a real game ? Imagine he got a broken nose and cuncussion in an allstar game he would have spazzed like a lil *****.

in order to break someones nose and give them a mild concussion you have to be swinging at them pretty dam hard. Ive been in fights and gotten punches straight in the nose with out it breaking or getting a concussion. the guy punched like a girl but still this is basketball. a non contact sport and on top of it its an all star game.

plus theres no love loss between wade and kobe. theres a clip on youtube where wade is in pain and crying from an injury and kobes over on his bench laughing his *** off. if wasnt at work id post the link lol its pretty funny.

Not even trying to be an ***, but that first paragraph is mind boggling. Many different spelling variations of the same word. Whew.

Raph12
02-27-2012, 03:22 PM
He was embarassed because Kobe made him look silly with that spin move, bushleague tactics for the AS game. If Wade was the recipient (with Kobe the one fouling after getting dusted), Heat fans would be upset as well, so stop trying to justify it guys...

ManRam
02-27-2012, 03:23 PM
hard foul, and you don't see much of that in AS games. but it wasn't dirty, and it wasn't bush. sucks he got hurt, but oh well...that's the nature of sports.

rwynyc
02-27-2012, 03:27 PM

Competitive? Are you serious? In an all star game you are going to use competitive as your reasoning for wades foul?

mjt20mik
02-27-2012, 03:28 PM
No Wheel Chair?

ChicagoJ
02-27-2012, 03:31 PM
I only watched it once when it happened, but it didn't look like wade tried to do anything cheap. That had the be the least defensive game in nba history, so I don't think Kobe was expecting wade to try and make a defensive play. It kind of caught him by surprise.

naps
02-27-2012, 03:34 PM
Wade is perfectly right as he didn't mean to draw blood. He was trying to make Kobe earn two free throws instead of giving him an easy layup. And it was in the 2nd half. West was playing defense even during the 1st half and East was not. Thus they were trailing by double digits the entire first half. East would play a little harder in the 2nd. So a foul was not surprising. But obviously Wade didn't mean to draw blood.

raiderfaninTX
02-27-2012, 03:41 PM
I am sure wade said hey I am going to break this guys nose and give him a concussion

come on now

the nba forum is still great

Raph12
02-27-2012, 03:44 PM
hard foul, and you don't see much of that in AS games. but it wasn't dirty, and it wasn't bush. sucks he got hurt, but oh well...that's the nature of sports.

It was bush, Kobe was playing him physically and Wade felt he was fouled on the two previous plays, so he fouled him to retaliate, saying "he's still one-up on me"... Bush league, play the game and let the refs do their jobs.

smith&wesson
Not even trying to be an ***, but that first paragraph is mind boggling. Many different spelling variations of the same word. Whew.

good to know you can be an *** with out trying lol

sorry im multi tasking.. theres going to be some typos. you understood what i meant ? good! had a good laugh ? good! lets get back on topic then.

nickdymez
My last comment was deleted, so I will attempt to clean it up a little bit because I honestly dont know what the definition of "baiting" is.

My point was that some people are defending this and blowing it off and it seems to be the Heat fan base. I can almost guarantee that if Durant were to break Lebrons nose, there would be an uproar about how something should be done or a fine so should be levied. As a Laker fan, im used to Kobe being injured and shaking it off.

smith&wesson
02-27-2012, 03:49 PM
I am sure wade said hey I am going to break this guys nose and give him a concussion

come on now

the nba forum is still great

seeing how it was a friendly game he could have walked over and said "you alright?" instead he stood there and smurked as if he was proud of it lol.

lakerfan85
02-27-2012, 03:50 PM

If Wade got fouled like that he would have been taken off the court in a wheelchair...

Eg714
02-27-2012, 03:53 PM
Wade didn't mean to break his nose but he was trying to foul Kobe extra hard. I feel like Lebron and Wade don't like Kobe and have no respect for him. In most of there interviews they always refer to kobe as good scorer never as a good player. I've noticed thats what they will say when asked about Kobe.

nickdymez
02-27-2012, 03:53 PM
I think im more upset by Wades reaction. If this were the Pro bowl and Ed Reed decleated Calvin Johnson coming across the middle, it would be code red.

nickdymez
02-27-2012, 03:55 PM
Wade didn't mean to break his nose but he was trying to foul Kobe extra hard. I feel like Lebron and Wade don't like Kobe and have no respect for him. In most of there interviews they always refer to kobe as good scorer never as a good player. I've noticed thats what they will say when asked about Kobe.

I think Wade actually worked out with Kobe one offseason. I think the respect is there.

smith&wesson
02-27-2012, 04:03 PM
I think Wade actually worked out with Kobe one offseason. I think the respect is there.

From lebrons stand point yes. from wades ?? no!

type in wade crying kobe laughing in you tube. its pretty funny. id post it but i cant access youtube from work.

JC_
02-27-2012, 04:08 PM
Wade really didn't want him to become the scoring leader.

This.

While I was watching, I was hoping guys would atleast make it harder for Kobe to score and break Jordan's record. I was cheering Wade on when he was playing harder d and yes it's unfortunate that his nose was broken but Kobe isn't a wuss. I'm sure he's not crying about it like some people in this thread.

dh144498
02-27-2012, 04:13 PM
Competitive? Are you serious? In an all star game you are going to use competitive as your reasoning for wades foul?

apparently the word competitive means punching and breaking bones for that guy.

Slug3
02-27-2012, 04:18 PM
There is really no correct way to look at this. Wade obviously didnt want Kobe to get an and-1 so he fouled him and made it hard so he couldnt get it up. I am sure he also was not trying to break Kobes nise or give him a concussion but it did happen. I can understand it being an accident, but he can at least be somewhat more apologetic about it.

TmacBryant
02-27-2012, 04:23 PM
I wanna see Kobe rock the Rick Hamilton mask :p

MLB2K10King
02-27-2012, 04:34 PM
I wanna see Kobe rock the Rick Hamilton mask :p

I was just thinking the same thing LMAO

RaiderLakersA's
02-27-2012, 05:29 PM
It was an accident. NBD walk it off Kobe

That was how I see it. Some of the hardest hits that I've had on the court came from friends that were just trying to make a play. No big deal.

Chronz
02-27-2012, 05:32 PM
Mixed feelings on this, on one hand it seemed like a smart foul and not out of the ordinary when your trying to wrap someone up.

But you cant really judge the strength of the hit through tape, and in order for Kobe to sustain a concussion it had to be a really strong hit right?

Chronz
02-27-2012, 05:34 PM
It was bush, Kobe was playing him physically and Wade felt he was fouled on the two previous plays, so he fouled him to retaliate, saying "he's still one-up on me"... Bush league, play the game and let the refs do their jobs.

He also said he wasnt trying to draw blood

Heediot
02-27-2012, 06:21 PM
It was unnecessary considering the game is meant to be harmless and injury free. It was probably in the heat of embarrassment and accidental, still it was not needed, who cares if you get beat on d in an allstar game.

justinnum1
02-27-2012, 06:28 PM

try telling that to kobe fans/miami haters

justinnum1
02-27-2012, 06:42 PM

So kobe can play wade physically, but when wade plays kobe physcially its bush?:rolleyes: lol

fresh prince
02-27-2012, 06:44 PM
try telling that to kobe fans/miami haters

It wasn't dirty it was just completely unnecessary. Its an All Star game.

"no easy buckets does not apply". Wade shouldn't be knocked for being competitive but its not how he was playing the entire game. EVERYONE was playing soft d and letting dudes finish at the rim the ENTIRE game.

For Wade to all of a sudden turn into Charles Oakley was uncalled for and he broke 24's nose because of it..

Just a dumb play.

Cub_StuckinSTL
02-27-2012, 06:46 PM
Wade was just pissed bc Kobe schooled him. Pretty bush league move IMO and I like wade. My feelings might be different had wade not been laughing right after it happened.

Lakeshow24KB
02-27-2012, 06:49 PM
So kobe can play wade physically, but when wade plays kobe physcially its bush?:rolleyes: lol

Kobe didn't ****ing break his nose or give him a concussion. And had anyone else do the same thing, they would have came over and at least ask if he was alright.

fresh prince
02-27-2012, 06:57 PM
Yea the fact that he didn't come over to give the obligatory my bad after he saw Kobe was bleeding also speaks volume. The more I see the play and the reaction the more I see malcontent on D Wade's part.

Corey
02-27-2012, 06:58 PM
Not a dirty play at all.

People are pissy because Wade didn't want to give up an easy hoop in an all-star game.

He was behind Kobe, he swiped down towards the ball, and happened to hit his nose on the way down. It's an unfortunate thing that Kobe broke his nose in a glorified exhibition game, but none of these guys are out there trying to injure each other. That's silly if you think it was intentional.

Competitors are going to compete in a game, regardless of the circumstance. I can't fault Wade from preventing an unguarded dunk, even if it is the all star game. I think people are taking this a little too personally.

fresh prince
02-27-2012, 07:22 PM
Regular Season Game = Solid foul, smart play
Playoff Game = Mandatory play
All Star Game = Dumb Play and uncalled for

JC_
02-27-2012, 08:46 PM
Regular Season Game = Solid foul, smart play
Playoff Game = Mandatory play
All Star Game = Dumb Play and uncalled for

What about all-star game where your idol's all-star scoring record is about to be beaten?

That atleast should rank it the same as a regular season game imo lol

Sactown
02-27-2012, 09:10 PM
Honestly it was a bone head play that was probably just a natural reactions.. more of a tragedy than a bonehead play.

Saad
02-27-2012, 09:35 PM
People that are complaining about the foul and saying he was intentionally trying to hurt Kobe are off base. I'm pretty sure he was just going for a hard foul and happened to hit his nose.

What bugs me is that Wade didnt even go ask if Kobe was ok? Even after he started bleeding Wade just kinda smirked and stood there as Kobe went to receive medical attention. And after when was asked about it he gave an excuse for himself, saying he did it because he felt like Kobe fouled him twice so he was giving pay back.

Foul wasnt excessive, his lack of apology was.

MickeyMgl
02-27-2012, 09:56 PM

It's true that many people were clueless and irrational back in those days. The truth hadn't been sorted out yet. Today, it's pretty cut and dry that this was a bush league play by a guy frustrated with playing in the shadow of Bryant's era. We all see that, right? ;)

MickeyMgl
02-27-2012, 10:01 PM

If that's a regular season game, that's a standard run-of-the-mill Flagrant 1. But it's the All-Star Game, and the refs aren't playing hard, either.

MickeyMgl
02-27-2012, 10:12 PM

He didn't complain much on this one when it happened, either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQTWMVCJnG0

And that one seemed to legitimately be an accident. Kobe doesn't forget. I'd prefer that some other Laker carry out the karma, though.

justinnum1
02-27-2012, 10:18 PM
He didn't complain much on this one when it happened, either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQTWMVCJnG0

And that one seemed to legitimately be an accident. Kobe doesn't forget. I'd prefer that some other Laker carry out the karma, though.

Any laker trying to do some cheap **** on sunday gonna get haslems fist in there face:box: sunday should be a great game

CHANGO
02-27-2012, 10:30 PM
Any laker trying to do some cheap **** on sunday gonna get haslems fist in there face:box: sunday should be a great game

You forgot the G?? The godfather, the gangstaa, the man above mens! Juwan Howard BABY!!! :clap:

Also the two big macs! Eddy Curry and Dexter Pittman! No one will mess with us :mad:

But definitely should be a badass game! :clap:

MickeyMgl
02-27-2012, 10:49 PM

That's OK. The Lakers have more than enough expendable players. Too many. They can do that all day.

LakerKB24Fan
02-28-2012, 01:43 AM
I think the foul was unintentional. I just didn't like the fact that D Wade didn't came up to kobe to check if he was alright.

LakersMaster24
02-28-2012, 02:10 AM
If we have Rasheed by then.....if I were the Heat I would keep my mouth shut and play clean.

Ron + Rasheed :box:

nickdymez
02-28-2012, 02:27 AM
That's OK. The Lakers have more than enough expendable players. Too many. They can do that all day.

I'll take Ron and Barnes over haslem all day

naps
02-28-2012, 06:03 AM
LMFAO!! People are crying because Wade didn't come to Kobe to say "You alright?" Last time I checked Kobe is not a soft guy but kobephiles are softer than gasoft. I am sure Kobe won't be proud of knowing that his clan is this soft.

Funny thing is, if you flip Kobe and Wade in that incident all the kobephiles would be saying "Kobe is a competitor. He's all about business whether it's a pick up game of not. He wants to win...he doesn't compromise...that's how Kobe is."

naps
02-28-2012, 06:06 AM
If we have Rasheed by then.....if I were the Heat I would keep my mouth shut and play clean.

Ron + Rasheed :box:

Haha...LeBron will stand infront of them and they will lose their sense. I can't imagine any athlete in the history that could go with LeBron pound for pound. LeBron is the epitome of a freak nature of physicality.

I am seriously waiting for Heat-Lakers game. I know who's gonna win but it will be fun to see Kobe trying to score a lot of points on Wade and thus making the game even easier for Heat to win.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-28-2012, 06:11 AM
Basically, when a guy owns you on a spin move and has the open way to the rim, it's basically a ***** move to foul it from behind much less grab him in an all-star game. That's where Wade went wrong with this whole thing. When the guy has you beat and he's basically on his way for an all-star game dunk type of finish around the rim, you don't attack him from behind.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-28-2012, 06:14 AM
LMFAO!! People are crying because Wade didn't come to Kobe to say "You alright?" Last time I checked Kobe is not a soft guy but kobephiles are softer than gasoft. I am sure Kobe won't be proud of knowing that his clan is this soft.

Funny thing is, if you flip Kobe and Wade in that incident all the kobephiles would be saying "Kobe is a competitor. He's all about business whether it's a pick up game of not. He wants to win...he doesn't compromise...that's how Kobe is."

No, people are upset of the fact that he basically grabbed a guy from behind in a freakin all-star game. No need for such physicality unless if it's like a one point game with the game on the line (for competitive reasons).

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-28-2012, 06:15 AM
I can see it now, Rasheed sets a hard screen on Wade who then has to be carried back into the lockerrom.

Rasheed's Postgame comments on the play:....BOTH TEAMS PLAY HARD MUH MAN! :laugh2:

justinnum1
02-28-2012, 09:31 AM
No, people are upset of the fact that he basically grabbed a guy from behind in a freakin all-star game. No need for such physicality unless if it's like a one point game with the game on the line (for competitive reasons).

:violin:

gaughan333
02-28-2012, 10:50 AM
I wish this had happened to a heat player so I could see how much they would ***** in this situation

gaughan333
02-28-2012, 10:54 AM
Haha...LeBron will stand infront of them and they will lose their sense. I can't imagine any athlete in the history that could go with LeBron pound for pound. LeBron is the epitome of a freak nature of physicality.

I am seriously waiting for Heat-Lakers game. I know who's gonna win but it will be fun to see Kobe trying to score a lot of points on Wade and thus making the game even easier for Heat to win.

If it came to a fist fight, you would find lebron in the corner hiding behind wade and bosh

justinnum1
02-28-2012, 05:33 PM
perkins
Wade on Kobe foul: "it's unintentional. I send my apologies." Wade said sent Kobe message of apology.

fresh prince
02-28-2012, 08:13 PM
Wade on Kobe foul: "it's unintentional. I send my apologies." Wade said sent Kobe message of apology.

Days late and dollars short!

Kobe is still having concussion like symptoms from this bone head play...

It was Completely unnecessary SMH.

justinnum1
02-28-2012, 08:44 PM
Days late and dollars short!

Kobe is still having concussion like symptoms from this bone head play...

It was Completely unnecessary SMH.

:yawn:

Supa
02-28-2012, 10:27 PM
Don't know why Wade had to go for the head with the hard foul.

I hope Wade doesn't get hurt on Sunday, because he would think it's intentional retaliation.

Also hope MWP doesn't guard Wade on switch play, because he might do something stupid.

---

Jenceman
02-28-2012, 11:33 PM
Don't know why Wade had to go for the head with the hard foul.

I hope Wade doesn't get hurt on Sunday, because he would think it's intentional retaliation.

Also hope MWP doesn't guard Wade on switch play, because he might do something stupid.

---

Hopefully he does something stupid and gets his *** suspended for the season. Would help out the Lakers in soooooo many ways.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-28-2012, 11:38 PM
:violin:

Haha nice. You have to realize at the end of the day, Wade pulled a sissy move because Kobe "got away" with 2 earlier fouls and because Kobe basically owned his *** on that spin move.

Wade = MAD ;)

C-Style
02-28-2012, 11:43 PM
Wade was Salty, he never liked Kobe.

justinnum1
02-28-2012, 11:43 PM
Haha nice. You have to realize at the end of the day, Wade pulled a sissy move because Kobe "got away" with 2 earlier fouls and because Kobe basically owned his *** on that spin move.

Wade = MAD ;)

Im sure he's real upset:rolleyes:

ghettosean
02-28-2012, 11:44 PM
I think Lebron just wants that scoring title so bad he said "Wade take him down so I can get mine"... LOL.

Just kidding of course ;)

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-28-2012, 11:48 PM
Wade was Salty, he never liked Kobe.

Even at his age and 16 yrs in the association, Kobe gets the Nod in the All-NBA 1st teams at that guard position. Since D.Rose reached league MVP status, the man is going to keep getting first team all NBA and occupy one of those guard positions. That second guard position is between Kobe and Wade, and almost always, the coaches are going to vote Kobe. :p As long as Kobe is playing, Wade will never be an All NBA 1st Teamer.

Team USA in 2008, Coach K gave Kobe the nod at that starting SG bench and told Wade to come off the bench, which is fine because Kobe came off a league MVP year.

But now, 4 yrs older (age wise and basketball wise), if Coach K's man crush still exists for Kobe, we can see old Kobe starting at SG for TEam USA this summer with Prime Wade coming off the bench.

Then, Wade will be really MAD, and hell, that might be the end of Kobe as we know it. :laugh2:

C-Style
02-28-2012, 11:52 PM
Wade said his hard foul was payback for Bryant fouling him twice. “I didn’t try to draw blood,” Wade said, “but he’s still ahead by one.” Case closed.

this

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-29-2012, 12:05 AM
this

I dare him to carry that "one extra from the all-star game" and get even during a regular season or finals game. I want to see him try.

KeepMonta#8
02-29-2012, 12:05 AM
this

probably just messing around this guys are friends, i bet kobe wont like you if he met you lol u dont seem like a guy he want to hang out with