PDA

View Full Version : Wade broke Kobe's nose.

Longhornfan1234
02-27-2012, 03:38 AM
Wade got burnt by 33 year old, he felt embarrassed and hard fouled himů :facepalm:

I hope the lord Mamba doesn't miss any games.

tyfreaks brotha
02-27-2012, 03:42 AM
Lol

Gram
02-27-2012, 03:43 AM
Lol.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-27-2012, 03:44 AM
It's alright, Black Mamba will break Wade and LeBron's hearts come June. ;)

Longhornfan1234
02-27-2012, 03:46 AM
It's alright, Black Mamba will break Wade and LeBron's hearts come June. ;)

Lord Mamba will drop 40 on Wade next sunday. :worthy::worthy:

celmxc
02-27-2012, 03:51 AM
back to Germany for some surgery!!! LMAOL ... Kobe will have his revenge... !!!

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-27-2012, 03:52 AM
What makes it worse is Wade's comment on Kobe's bloody nose, kind of justifying his actions so to speak. :facepalm:

“I obviously didn’t try to draw no blood, but I took a foul,” Wade said. “Kobe fouled me two times in a row, so he’s still got one up on me.”

justjames
02-27-2012, 03:56 AM
Hilarious. Kobe is going to drop 50 on the Heat.

Sadds The Gr8
02-27-2012, 03:59 AM
:laugh2:

naps
02-27-2012, 04:00 AM
It happened in the game. If you think Wade meant to do it then you are a straight moron. Wait a minute. Let me check something:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=687323

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=691479

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=682789

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=640686

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=661407

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=664826

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=635816

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=640686

So you have only 138 posts so far and 43 threads? And you created those above bait threads on Wade...umm, I am sure you clearly don't have any agenda against Wade. Here's a link (http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/search.php?searchid=20036144&pp=25) and it's clear like day light that ALL of your Wade threads are bait/troll threads and most of your 43 threads have stirred some ****...surprise. I wonder how the MODs keep letting this lifeless troll have a free pass.

Aust
02-27-2012, 04:01 AM
Tough hard foul for a regular season game, but excessive for an All-Star game

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-27-2012, 04:04 AM
It happened in the game. If you think Wade meant to do it then you are a straight moron. Wait a minute. Let me check something:

So you have only 138 posts so far and 43 threads? And you created those above bait threads on Wade...umm, I am sure you clearly don't have any agenda against Wade. Here's a link (http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/search.php?searchid=20036144&pp=25) and it's clear like day light that ALL of your Wade threads are bait/troll threads and most of your 43 threads have stirred some ****...surprise. I wonder how the MODs keep letting this lifeless troll have a free pass.

Look, no one saying that Wade is a bad person or anything for this, but he's a little ***** for doing something too excessive because he felt Kobe fouled him twice and got away with it on the other end. So essentially, he acted like a little kid, and when he got owned on that spin move, he retaliated like a little kid would. These are two grown men playing an exhibition game for fans. I could understand him doing this in the playoffs or even in next sunday's heat @ lakers game. But the all-star game?? Really??

Longhornfan1234
02-27-2012, 04:07 AM

So you have only 138 posts so far and 43 threads? And you created those above bait threads on Wade...umm, I am sure you clearly don't have any agenda against Wade. Here's a link (http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/search.php?searchid=20036144&pp=25) and it's clear like da light that ALL of your Wade threads are bait/troll threads and most of your 43 threads have stirred some ****...surprise. I wonder how the MODs keep letting this lifeless troll have a free pass.

Get a life, bro. Why are you stalking me? Did you really look at my post history? Wade admitted he fouled him on purpose. Wade's on the ball defense got exposed once again. :laugh2::laugh2:

hgtiger32
02-27-2012, 04:08 AM
haha he was just trying to wrap kobe up. ACCIDENTALY got him on the nose

justjames
02-27-2012, 04:12 AM

In a game where no one really plays defense, Wade went for the the intentional hard foul after getting beat on a play. Wade was salty as hell.

Hellcrooner
02-27-2012, 04:15 AM
good now KObe gets more Macho Points from his blind monks for playing on a broken nose and blah blah blah warrior blah blah blah idol blah blah blah the saviour balh blah blah blah

D1JM
02-27-2012, 04:15 AM
No remorse=evil

aussie
02-27-2012, 04:16 AM
who cares

asandhu23
02-27-2012, 04:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU4oxRVXLlM

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-27-2012, 04:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU4oxRVXLlM

I think Wade is getting back at Kobe because of this. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wda3hUlFV5w

ThunderousDemon
02-27-2012, 04:23 AM

:up: :bla:

ThunderousDemon
02-27-2012, 04:24 AM

I always try to wrap someone up by the chest area not the face.

shep33
02-27-2012, 04:24 AM
I don't think Kobe's gonna come out and score a lot of points on Sunday, the Heat do a great job containing him by getting the ball out of his hands.

That being said, Kobe might order Drew, Barnes, Artest, or god forbid Sheed lol, to drop an elbow on Wade at some point.

Sheed will then stand over Wade and say "elbow don't lie"

ThunderousDemon
02-27-2012, 04:26 AM
I don't think Kobe's gonna come out and score a lot of points on Sunday, the Heat do a great job containing him by getting the ball out of his hands.

That being said, Kobe might order Drew, Barnes, Artest, or god forbid Sheed lol, to drop an elbow on Wade at some point.

:eyebrow:

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-27-2012, 04:27 AM

And if Wade gets through them, then he'll have to face the last line of defense of Kobe's bodyguards....none other than TROYJAN HORSE

ThunderousDemon
02-27-2012, 04:28 AM
And if Wade gets through them, then he'll have to face the last line of defense of Kobe's bodyguards....none other than TROYJAN HORSE

Luke Walton should be put in the game to take the Hard Fouls, they have to make him do something.

shep33
02-27-2012, 04:31 AM

I think Troy orders Kobe around to do his dirty work lol

Gritz
02-27-2012, 04:32 AM
Sittin here chillin wit this rollie on my arm
What I paid for it should've went and bought a car...

ThunderousDemon
02-27-2012, 04:34 AM
Sittin here chillin wit this rollie on my arm
What I paid for it should've went and bought a car...

:crazy:

jbeezy
02-27-2012, 04:45 AM
Wade will probably hurt his shoulder and cry about it before the game even starts.

naps
02-27-2012, 05:01 AM
Look, no one saying that Wade is a bad person or anything for this, but he's a little ***** for doing something too excessive because he felt Kobe fouled him twice and got away with it on the other end. So essentially, he acted like a little kid, and when he got owned on that spin move, he retaliated like a little kid would. These are two grown men playing an exhibition game for fans. I could understand him doing this in the playoffs or even in next sunday's heat @ lakers game. But the all-star game?? Really??

If you think Wade meant to bleed Kobe then I got nothing to say. Whatever makes you happy.

naps
02-27-2012, 05:02 AM
Get a life, bro. Why are you stalking me? Did you really look at my post history? Wade admitted he fouled him on purpose. Wade's on the ball defense got exposed once again. :laugh2::laugh2:

Someone who has only 139 posts but 43 threads and most of them are on baiting a specific player is telling me to get a life? Good lord PSD is amazing.

Bruno
02-27-2012, 05:03 AM
clearly, wade didn't mean to draw blood or break kobes nose.

that being said, it was a bit hard for an all-star game. you don't have to swing over a guys head to get the foul, a simple grab by the waist or a push in the back would have gotten the job done.

USMCLaker
02-27-2012, 05:09 AM
I guess Wade can sratch this one off of his bucket list.

cutiepie80
02-27-2012, 05:12 AM
Wade and James NEED to always be on top. They are butt buddies, look at them....joined at the hip.

Most people hate Lebron, I hate Wade. I dunno what it is, he just got super cocky once Bosh and LBJ came to South Beach. He's a jerk and an attention whore but never gets the press for it since everyone is on LBJ's jock 24/7.

Wade has become probably my least favorite player in the league and this has nothing he did tonight. Just another form that he has to be on top and doesn't want to be shown up at all costs.

The worst of the game was Howard though. His garbage 3 point shots and never contesting a dunk/layup in case they made it. He sucks too as an amazing gifted athlete. All about himself.

Bruno
02-27-2012, 05:12 AM

that being said, it was a bit hard for an all-star game. you don't have to swing over a guys head to get the foul, a simple grab by the waist or a push in the back would have gotten the job done.

that's what she said. :rimshot:

:facepalm:

Fnom11
02-27-2012, 05:47 AM

You don't say?

Lim
02-27-2012, 05:53 AM
i wonder if he is gonna rock the rip hamilton mask? lol

magichatnumber9
02-27-2012, 05:54 AM
So first we complain that the all star game is a joke. It's a game or isn't it?

championships
02-27-2012, 06:20 AM
Chicken **** move by Wade.

Master Mind
02-27-2012, 06:26 AM
I felt the West were getting away with the chippy plays which prompted Wade to commit the foul.

ne3xchamps
02-27-2012, 07:21 AM
I felt the West were getting away with the chippy plays which prompted Wade to commit the foul.

agreed.

Azzacadabra
02-27-2012, 07:46 AM
If you give Kobe any motivation you're signing your death warrant (well maybe not that extreme).

tcav701
02-27-2012, 08:11 AM
I'm amazed people are defending Wade on this.

You have to be a ridiculous homer to make excuses as to why that was acceptable in an all star game.

raiderfaninTX
02-27-2012, 08:11 AM
I have a feeling the op is one of those guys in my sig

topdog
02-27-2012, 08:16 AM
Tough hard foul for a regular season game, but excessive for an All-Star game

Seems like this. I wasn't paying much attention, but one of the commentators pointed out Wade didn't apologize and it is an ASG.

raiderfaninTX
02-27-2012, 08:26 AM
so people complain that players dont take the asg more seriously but when one player does lets trash him

gilly
02-27-2012, 08:38 AM
Someone who has only 139 posts but 43 threads and most of them are on baiting a specific player is telling me to get a life? Good lord PSD is amazing.

Good lord, what difference does it make if he has less posts? Straight up ridiculous, get a ****ing life bro. Doesn't mean he's any less of a fan than you just because he doesn't post as much as you on an INTERNET FORUM. Grow up.

HouRealCoach
02-27-2012, 08:43 AM
Why's everyone hating on Dwayne Wade now? & Miami is gone destroy the lakers like always

DR_1
02-27-2012, 08:52 AM

:clap:

JC_
02-27-2012, 09:01 AM

Calm down Sister Mary Clarence. Kobe still hadn't passed Jordan's record when Wade fouled him and stopped him from getting an easy 2. A broken nose was needed to try and stop him from getting the record.

justinnum1
02-27-2012, 09:23 AM
No one shuts down kobe like wade, best kobe defender today.

Anyone trying to say he intentionally bloodied his nose is a ****ing ******, He wrapped him up and kobe jumped right into his arm. Its basketball move along...

justinnum1
02-27-2012, 09:26 AM

Considering the refs were not calling fouls, what wade did was the only way a whistle was going to be blown.

oak2455
02-27-2012, 09:26 AM
Baiting thread 101

3ballbomber
02-27-2012, 09:36 AM
What makes it worse is Wade's comment on Kobe's bloody nose, kind of justifying his actions so to speak. :facepalm:
Wade isn't known for being a dirty player throughout his career. I knew exactly why he gave Kobe a hard foul on that play after being over aggressively defended by Kobe on 2 previous possessions where there was contact but no whistle blown. Wade was frustrated. If Wade didnt care about winning since it's just an ASG then he wouldn't have done what he did. He obviously took the game serious which is good for the fans.

basketfan4life
02-27-2012, 09:37 AM
wade always hard fouls Kobe, don't believe me ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZjrpdCPt0g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLrEj0NEOhM (8-12 sec mark)

and this, i think he is a bit of jealous.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QtUAfHpvEU&feature=related ,,and watch this one for yesterday, this is what woulda happen if wade didn't foul kobe so hard .

Big Zo
02-27-2012, 09:51 AM
"The All-Star game is a joke! Nobody even tries!"

"ZOMG! How can he accidentaly graze the nose of our beloved rapist? It's only an All-Star game!"

You people are ****ing stupid. lol

oak2455
02-27-2012, 09:55 AM
I feel as I wasted mins of my life watching those vids

oak2455
02-27-2012, 09:56 AM

"ZOMG! How can he accidentaly graze the nose of our beloved rapist? It's only an All-Star game!"

Easy captain forehead .... He's a rapist?? Probably one of the dumbest post on PSD:facepalm:

sager729
02-27-2012, 09:57 AM
Wade has definately changed since LeBron showed up in Miami on the court. He does all that stupid **** now of staring any player down when he or LBJ dunks the ball. It is no wonder nobody else in the league like either player. If DRose, Griffin, Howard, Durant, Westbrook and Kobe dunk the ball, they just run to the other end. LBJ and Wade have to stare at everyone and bask in the glory of a simple dunk every time.

The foul was unnessecary in an All-Star game. Wade got completely burned by Kobe, got mad because he looked stupid and had to pull a ***** foul on Kobe.

Big Zo
02-27-2012, 10:01 AM
Wade has definately changed since LeBron showed up in Miami on the court. He does all that stupid **** now of staring any player down when he or LBJ dunks the ball. It is no wonder nobody else in the league like either player. If DRose, Griffin, Howard, Durant, Westbrook and Kobe dunk the ball, they just run to the other end. LBJ and Wade have to stare at everyone and bask in the glory of a simple dunk every time.

The foul was unnessecary in an All-Star game. Wade got completely burned by Kobe, got mad because he looked stupid and had to pull a ***** foul on Kobe.

:violin:

justinnum1
02-27-2012, 10:01 AM
I dont see kobe complaining about it and calling wade names. stay classy kobe fans

Hawkeye15
02-27-2012, 10:02 AM
It seemed very odd that Wade used a hard foul in a game where nobody, including Wade prior, was playing defense or not giving up easy baskets.

29$JerZ
02-27-2012, 10:04 AM
It seemed very odd that Wade used a hard foul in a game where nobody, including Wade prior, was playing defense or not giving up easy baskets.

Getting lit up will do that to people
Luckily for the HEAT is was Wade who did this an not LeBron. Otherwise this news would be on ESPN all week.

younggunn113
02-27-2012, 10:05 AM

Accidentally graze? That's a bit of a stretch. Get D Wade's genitals out of your mouth. I think it's a fair point, it was only an ASG. There was no need for a hard foul. I mean Kobe didn't seem to mind, he often talks about the physicality of the 90s and wishes the NBA was more like that, but Wade looks petty and childish. He did get beat and he looked stupid so he fouled him hard.

Why mention the rape? Are you too unintelligent to formulate a real argument that you have to resort to that kind of stuff? If we're going to make arguments that make no sense I'll say something a long the lines of "Wade is a scrub, he only has 1 ring. He's on an all star team and he's now playing second fiddle. Change your sig, you can't be league MVP if you're not even MVP of your own team. Kobe's 5 > Wade and LBJ's 1." See how stupid that looks? You are stupid. lol

oak2455
02-27-2012, 10:11 AM
I dont see kobe complaining about it and calling wade names. stay classy kobe fans

You talked to Kobe this morning??

Corey
02-27-2012, 10:18 AM
Stop trolling.