PDA

View Full Version : The real dunk contest

CB29
02-26-2012, 12:38 PM
Seriously, even if you don't have the names, the people should still be able to do something. This one was way better. Even Lebron and Ibaka were in attendance. They did almost all of the dunks in yesterdays dunk contest except these were way better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPoDz0PsKtY

FriedTofuz
02-26-2012, 01:18 PM
GIVE IT UP FOR K-DOBBS. I watched this and I thought it was a lot better than the dunk contest from sprite slam dunk contest

FriedTofuz
02-26-2012, 01:21 PM
jumping over 3 people blind folded while going through his legs was beter than every single dunk in the 2012 nba sprite slam dunk contest

Jint.
02-26-2012, 01:41 PM
I watched this.. way better than the NBA dunk contest

Dobbs >>>>> George, Budinger, Evans and Williams

nstojic
02-26-2012, 01:43 PM
and the D-league always puts out a few good dunks.. I love what draftexpress does with the slo-mo, for example (for example)... you really get a true sense of how impressive the flight was.. ala james white (james white)

now boarding in terminal 1, flight... (now boarding in terminal 1, flight...)
-
-
-
-
-
-

tbone2171
02-26-2012, 01:45 PM
Seriously, even if you don't have the names, the people should still be able to do something. This one was way better. Even Lebron and Ibaka were in attendance. They did almost all of the dunks in yesterdays dunk contest except these were way better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPoDz0PsKtY

huh?

edit: Oh I see

Rego247
02-26-2012, 01:47 PM
and the D-league always puts out a few good dunks.. I love what draftexpress does with the slo-mo, for example (for example)... you really get a true sense of how impressive the flight was.. ala james white (james white)

now boarding in terminal 1, flight... (now boarding in terminal 1, flight...)
-
-
-
-
-
-

****ing insane.

shoulda gone on youtube and watched these dunks instead of watching that shitfest last night.

danniboi168
02-26-2012, 02:27 PM
the real dunk contest