PDA

View Full Version : With all his talents, why does LeBron back down from big stage?

NYSpirit1
02-23-2012, 11:55 PM
I'm a Knick fan and watching the game tonight, it's absurd with the amount of talent LeBron James has he can't win a championship, especially with Wade and Bosh last year.

This isn't a baiting thread, it's not meant to be at all, it's simply meant to get people's serious opinions on why LeBron can't win a ring.

LeBron doesn't or rarely, if ever, has bad games in the regular season. That's unheard of. Melo has bad games. Chris Paul has bad games. Rose has bad games. Kobe has bad shooting games. But it seems like every game LeBron just plays well. He looks like a machine out there, especially tonight, on defense and offense. He's just so talented, but yet, he looked like a boy in the NBA Finals last year.

He played hot potato last year with the ball in the 4th and then in the 2007 Finals played really poorly as well. It just doesn't really make sense. Seeing the talent the Heat have this year, I find it ridiculous that they didn't win vs. the Mavs.

Not to use this logic literally, but Lin stomped all over the Mavs and the Mavs easily outplayed the Heat in the Finals last year, but yet LeBron comes out and wants to make a statement against Lin now, in the regular season?

Why can't this guy make a statement in the NBA Finals, instead of making excuses to reporters after each Finals game and telling them to watch what he did on the defensive end.

If he doesn't make it out of the league with at least 3 championships, he wasted his talent and couldn't man up when it came to the big stage. Because he is so talented, but I just don't think he has the drive of a Michael Jordan.

asandhu23
02-23-2012, 11:57 PM
I see this going well.

Vincent
02-23-2012, 11:59 PM
I just think that his accomplishments are just being overshadowed by his stumbles.

People probably put too much thought in his missed shots and don't credit many of his makes

Avenged
02-24-2012, 12:06 AM
This topic has been beat to death. You may say it's not baiting, but the NBA Forum will take it as such.