Slimsim
02-23-2012, 12:18 AM
Is his ankle injuries a big concern ? thoughts

SugeKnight
02-23-2012, 12:27 AM
Yea, it is. Warriors need to trade him while he still has value

Slimsim
02-23-2012, 12:31 AM
He's still so young and to keep having so many ankle injuries have to raise some sorta red flag. And he is almost off his rookie contract in which he will probably make around 12 mil a year

tredigs
02-23-2012, 12:36 AM
Wasn't the ankle tonight. It was something with the foot itself. X-Rays negative though.

The ankle is obviously a concern though. But at least it's not bad back/knees. Those are the true killers. Though the ankle injuries could separate him from being a perennial all-star caliber premier player to simply relegated to being predominantly a spot up shooter if they persist and worsen. Either way, probably going down as a top 10 shooter in NBA history when it's all said and done.

AddiX
02-23-2012, 12:36 AM
Curry is brittle, that was the knock on him coming into the league. Anytime he feels contact it looks like he's about to fall apart and die. Dude is built soft. Nothing is going to change that, would be hard totrade him unless you get back another brittle player in return.

Slimsim
02-23-2012, 12:39 AM
It will get worst when his salary start to really eat up the team payroll and he keeps missing games or lose his step with these constant foot injuries

NothingbutWill
02-23-2012, 12:45 AM
Nothing is going to change that, would be hard totrade him unless you get back another brittle player in return.

What does that even mean?

Makes me want some peanut butter brittle

COOLbeans
02-23-2012, 12:49 AM
Stephs ankle is not a concern actually. He's still a good player and has gotten better every year. This year he's struggling but there are a lot of great players struggling with injury and decreased production due to that wasteful lockout.

tredigs
02-23-2012, 12:50 AM
I miss literate people.

Long story short, Steph Curry is a flat out insane talent. I'll take my chances on the ankle. Like I said, it's not bad knees or a bad back. You take your chances.

thephoenixson28
02-23-2012, 12:52 AM
Only one word Phoenix

NoahH
02-23-2012, 01:26 AM
They concern me. Second favorite player, I don't wanna see him go down.

dayreezy
02-23-2012, 01:55 AM
Only one word Phoenix

yah great win for the Suns tonight... oooh wait that didnt happen did it... smh... but on a non hater note i would loooove to have the medical trainer staff that PHX has... send Oden there already...... anyways concern for Steph and his ankles/feet..... yes... but time will tell... there goes the only Warriors player rep'n on all-star weekend

Lim
02-23-2012, 04:22 AM
seems like every month this guy is rolling his ankle. is he made of glass?

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-23-2012, 04:26 AM
That's fine, Lakers will trade anyone outside of their big 3. We'll offer both of our first round picks and take on any bad contracts that the Warriors want to get rid of with our trade exemption as long as we get Curry. He's only making 3.1 Mil as part of his rookie contract. Hell, we'll take on Biedrins crappy contract as well. It'll give the Warriors salary cap relief, a trade exemption to work with, and several draft picks from this yr's draft and they can continue to build around good pieces like Monta, Lee, Dorrell Wright and Klay Thompson.

Birdmannn
02-23-2012, 04:28 AM
I hate hearing of Curry getting hurt so often. Hope he can stay healthy because he is a wonderful player. Some people have all the bad luck.

Zefflin
02-23-2012, 04:55 AM
Yeah it is I feel bad for the kid but he's still young, he'll heal hopefully and become the next nash...

MackShock
02-23-2012, 05:30 AM
As a Warrior fan, I think keeping Curry would be the best bet. If we trade him and his ankle problems become non-existent, and completely kills, everyone is going to say "another Warrior who left and got better." I'm not prepared for that to happen.

Curry's health is a major concern, but he's a stud, and I don't want to risk it. However, his contract is coming up..

If anything, I'd be more willing to trade Monta. He's our best player, but can also garner the most value in a trade. I'd take him over Curry any day, but Curry is younger, has a higher IQ, is more skilled, and doesn't have all that wear and tear from penetrating.

But then again, who will penetrate on the Warriors if he is gone? We'd be a perimeter team completely and that's not going to get us anywhere.