PDA

View Full Version : Untouchable

JWP83
02-22-2012, 12:29 AM
I dont usually post on here but,The Miami Heat are so amazing to watch! As a casual NBA fan this is giving me something to watch on TV during these boring few weeks in sports till the ncaa tourny. This team is going to win 4 titles in a row and all you heat fans should be feeling so damn good. LBJ gets ratings! No matter if you like him or not, no one compares. His skills are so superior its literally like watching a man play against boys. Not to mention having a first ballot hall of famer in dwade playing alongside. I believe this team will go 55and11 and lose maybe 4 games in the playoffs. Just wanted to put that out there. Write it down all you haters.

Go Heat

justinnum1
02-22-2012, 12:40 AM
Appreciate the love, but this team still has a lot to prove.

JWP83
02-22-2012, 12:44 AM
Do you think anyone in the east can really beat them? I mean maybe a spurs or okc in the finals? they almost have to BEAT THEMSELVES like they did last year which I just cant see happening twice. Battier, Cole, and than healthy all year haslem and Miller put them over compared to last year. Would like to see them get a big man that can bang with the likes of noah and chandler in the playoffs

justinnum1
02-22-2012, 12:47 AM
Do you think anyone in the east can really beat them? I mean maybe a spurs or okc in the finals? they almost have to BEAT THEMSELVES like they did last year which I just cant see happening twice. Battier, Cole, and than healthy all year haslem and Miller put them over compared to last year. Would like to see them get a big man that can bang with the likes of noah and chandler in the playoffs

The only team that can beat the heat are themselves imo. But this team is much much improved over last season, talent wise, chemistry, and overall play. Wouldnt hurt to get another big tho, might have to face chandler noah, maybe howard. But they have been on a tear lately. Sure is enjoyable to watch. There was a stretch in the beginning of the season that was just hard to watch.

Fnom11
02-22-2012, 03:04 AM
If Everyone shows up in the playoffs, especially Lebron, this team will not lose. However, fate may tell a different story.

mrs rose
02-25-2012, 12:07 PM
they have to stay humbled, and hungry.. i think after they beat boston, and the bulls.. and got ahead earlier against the mavs.. they lost both of those concepts being hungry and humbled

Cano4prez
02-27-2012, 06:57 AM
Lol I remember last year during game 2 before we choked away the lead Avrpatsfan said we'd win the next 6 titles and we were amazing