PDA

View Full Version : Marvin Williams,Felton,Beaubois,Calderon names being mentiond as deadline nears

spreadeagle
02-21-2012, 05:01 PM
Not huge names but the rumors are starting to heat up
Lots of teams are calling Toronto about Jose Calderon and Andrea Bargnani. The Raptors aren't likely to part with Bargnani, and if they move Calderon, they'll need to get a point guard in return. That would seem to make a trade for Calderon unlikely.

Sources say Dallas is about ready to move on from the Roddy Beaubois experiment. The Mavericks have thought for years that the talented young Frenchman could be another Tony Parker, but he has not been able to master the move from shooting guard to point guard. Nor has he been able to fill the void left by J.J. Barea. If they don't move him before this year's deadline, he could be gone over the summer.

The feeling among some in Atlanta is that the Hawks' rotation was thrown out of whack by the return of Kirk Hinrich. The Hawks started the season 13-5 but have gone just 6-8 since Hinrich returned from shoulder surgery. Though he's struggled this season, one would think Hinrich could help a club if made available.
Frustration abounds in Atlanta right now, and sources say Marvin Williams wants out because he wants to play somewhere where he'll have an increased role offensively. Williams is averaging just 9.6 points per game, his lowest since his rookie season.

They're frustrated in Portland too, and Raymond Felton said as much in a report last week. But Felton, who's averaging a career-low 10 points on 36 percent shooting, knows he's at least partly to blame as well. He recently had talks with the Blazers' coaching staff and the idea of bringing him off the bench to stir things up was broached. Felton would be amenable to that, but only as a short-term solution.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/37357/lakers-like-beasley

utl768
02-21-2012, 05:05 PM
i hope felton stays on the blazers

Cfrey
02-21-2012, 05:05 PM
Beaubois to Minnesota?

He'd be able to start at SG.

JasonJohnHorn
02-21-2012, 05:06 PM
I'd like to see LA work out something to land Jose Calderon. As for Barngagme, TO should dump him and take whatever they can get in return. He is not the type of player you can build around and he's a weak rebounder.

Celticsfan2007
02-21-2012, 05:17 PM
All names I expected except for Beaubois. I think you can add players like:

Kirk Hinrich
John Salmons
Antawn Jamison
Stephen Jackson
Tayshaun Prince
Rodney Stuckey
Boris Diaw
Tyrus Thomas
Devin Harris
Raja Bell
Monta Ellis
Dorrell Wright
Chris Kaman
The WHOLE Celtics team :laugh:

justinnum1
02-21-2012, 05:42 PM
lakers get felton with there tpe?

Im sure mitch has called

Jays Claw
02-21-2012, 05:45 PM
I'd like to see LA work out something to land Jose Calderon. As for Barngagme, TO should dump him and take whatever they can get in return. He is not the type of player you can build around and he's a weak rebounder.

:facepalm:

Bargs > your intelligence. Seriously though, the guy was playing at an All-Star level before going down with a leg injury. He's proven to the Raps FO, coaching staff, and more importantly the fans that he CAN be a #1 option on offense. His defense/rebounding have improved vastly and so has both his on-court and off-court personality. Bargs is a keeper, and the Raps would be beyond stupid to just 'dump' him.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-21-2012, 05:46 PM

Im sure mitch has called

No thank you. We'd rather have Ramon Sessions.

shep33
02-21-2012, 05:48 PM

Im sure mitch has called

Yeah I'm sure they'll be in the mix. Just don't know if Portland wants to deal with us though

Lab Rat Robby
02-21-2012, 05:58 PM
beaubois to san antonio would be interesting. who better to teach him than tony parker. or if he's a shooting guard now how about the ginobili apprentice. maybe gary neal, james anderson, corey joseph for beaubois + manhinmi. if this were a 2k deal i might try and add in blair for odom + 2nds or a 1st or bonner for odom straight. spurs fans don't hate on me, poll question. do the spurs get just as far in the playoffs if they sell high on neal, bonner, blair?

justinnum1
02-21-2012, 06:02 PM

No doubt, sessions should be option a, but felton is not a bad option b.

mgsports
02-21-2012, 06:05 PM
Bargnani to Magic +4wins Howard/Bargnani/Hedo/Jrich/Nelson with Wafer/QRich/Anderson/Clark/Davis and so on off the Bench
Raptors get Gasol/Redick/Duhon/Orton -2wins but do get a PG and so on
Lakers get Calderon and Barbosa the kind PG they are looking for a Kobe Baackup with Brown gone.

FlakeyFool
02-21-2012, 06:12 PM
Oh yeah we'll take Chris Duhon!

IndyRealist
02-21-2012, 06:17 PM

Bargs > your intelligence. Seriously though, the guy was playing at an All-Star level before going down with a leg injury. He's proven to the Raps FO, coaching staff, and more importantly the fans that he CAN be a #1 option on offense. His defense/rebounding have improved vastly and so has both his on-court and off-court personality. Bargs is a keeper, and the Raps would be beyond stupid to just 'dump' him.

His shooting is better, and his defense and rebounding have improved....but they're still subpar and hardly at "an allstar level". With all the money he's eating up, his productivity doesn't justify it.

Master Mind
02-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Where's Beasley's name?

Lakerfrk
02-21-2012, 06:20 PM
Bargnani to Magic +4wins Howard/Bargnani/Hedo/Jrich/Nelson with Wafer/QRich/Anderson/Clark/Davis and so on off the Bench
Raptors get Gasol/Redick/Duhon/Orton -2wins but do get a PG and so on
Lakers get Calderon and Barbosa the kind PG they are looking for a Kobe Baackup with Brown gone.

If the Lakers deal Gasol... they better be getting a top tier PG, like Deron, or Rondo... NOT Calderon... I like him, but not for Gasol.

twin4life
02-21-2012, 06:31 PM
If the Lakers deal Gasol... they better be getting a top tier PG, like Deron, or Rondo... NOT Calderon... I like him, but not for Gasol.

Lakers should be getting a deal like Rubio, Love, Pek, and a couple picks for Pau. Nothing Less!!!!!!! Lol (some) Laker fans :facepalm:

Celticsfan2007
02-21-2012, 06:33 PM
huh?

spreadeagle
02-21-2012, 06:47 PM
Where's Beasley's name?

well there was already a Beasley trade thread so I figured ppl knew he was being talked about

spreadeagle
02-21-2012, 07:00 PM
Calderon for Felton and a future first? Bargnani Bayless for Rondo Bass? some ideas from a Raptor fan haha I also wouldnt mind a Barbosa for Marvin Williams swap

thedfactor
02-21-2012, 07:12 PM
I'd like to see cuban deal Roddy/Odom to Minny for Beasley/AR

king4day
02-21-2012, 07:17 PM
I wonder if the Blazers would do Aaron Brooks for Felton after he returns from China. He's supposedly lighting it up over there.

latinofire21
02-21-2012, 07:22 PM
I think the Timberwolves should make a hard play for Bargnani. Move him to SF. One of the largest frontcourts in the league.

ACanadian
02-21-2012, 07:35 PM
I think the Timberwolves should make a hard play for Bargnani. Move him to SF. One of the largest frontcourts in the league.

:facepalm: I fail ro see why you would move a 7 ft big to SF

spreadeagle
02-21-2012, 07:56 PM

i do it in nba2k all the time man

CudiOnMyiPod
02-21-2012, 11:09 PM
I wish Dallas would just give Roddy consistent playing time.

netsgiantsyanks
02-21-2012, 11:22 PM
i do it in nba2k all the time man

lol.

LTBaByyy
02-22-2012, 12:18 AM
Roddy just needs playing time, when he gets that he produces big numbers

And his father just passed away like 4 days ago damnnnn.

Plus we need him to be our starting PG of we don't get Deron!!!

Come on Cuban!

BALLER R
02-22-2012, 12:28 AM
His shooting is better, and his defense and rebounding have improved....but they're still subpar and hardly at "an allstar level". With all the money he's eating up, his productivity doesn't justify it.

What the hell are you talking about hes only making like 9 mill right now. His productivity is a lot better than that. Haven't you even watched him play or are you talking from reputation.

oak2455
02-22-2012, 12:51 AM
Knicks get D12 for Jefferies , Douglas, and Amare :p:p:p:p

Sadds The Gr8
02-22-2012, 12:57 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nFIjc2-NDAc/Tw4FqQuNNaI/AAAAAAAAAlU/OhuivJ7u6xc/s1600/worf-startrek-facepalm.gif

CudiOnMyiPod
02-22-2012, 12:57 AM
Knicks get D12 for Jefferies , Douglas, and Amare :p:p:p:p

Throw in Lin, Fields, Shumpert and Smith and maybe Orlando starts talking.

Chronz
02-22-2012, 01:04 AM
LOL at Atlanta having so many wings demanding minutes.

Tmath
02-22-2012, 01:11 AM
J.Bayless for R.Beaubois

J.Calderon & A.Johnson for K.Hinrich & M.Williams

LTBaByyy
02-22-2012, 01:14 AM
J.Bayless for R.Beaubois

J.Calderon & A.Johnson for K.Hinrich & M.Williams

Roddy B for Bayless??

You have lost your damnnnnn mind lol

I think Cuban values him just a little bit better than that

latinofire21
02-22-2012, 01:16 AM

Well all I keep hearing is that Bargnani has no low post game and has only a perimeter game. I also keep hearing that he plays lousy defense.

In Minnesota he can be moved to SF and allow Love and Pekovic to do the dirty work downlow while hes another outside perimeter threat that creates mismatches for the opposition. If he sucks at defense against bigs hes still going to blow on defense against SFs. He will prove to be beneficial in spacing the floor for Rubio to facilitate though on offense.

I dont think its as bad an idea as you guys think. Then again the toronto fanbase rides my jock harder then a bad case of jock itch so I wouldnt expect anything less. Saddler 2.0

latinofire21
02-22-2012, 01:18 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nFIjc2-NDAc/Tw4FqQuNNaI/AAAAAAAAAlU/OhuivJ7u6xc/s1600/worf-startrek-facepalm.gif

With all the personal attention you give me I am wondering when your going to ask me out on a date. Ride me much lol.

Your becoming my number 1 fanboy.

Jack of Blades
02-22-2012, 01:21 AM
Roddy just needs playing time, when he gets that he produces big numbers

And his father just passed away like 4 days ago damnnnn.

Plus we need him to be our starting PG of we don't get Deron!!!

Come on Cuban!

I'd rather have DoJo at PG, but that's just me. Roddy needs to keep his TOs down. Plus I love the way DoJo attacks the rim and his court vision.

latinofire21
02-22-2012, 01:23 AM
Steve Novak is a poor mans version of Andrea Bargnani. Very tall talented shooter that plays mediocre defense. Novak can slide into the 3 and 4 why wouldnt Bargnani do the same. Your trying to tell me Novak is more versatile then Bargnani?

Young2Kinsler
02-22-2012, 01:36 AM
Roddy B for Bayless??

You have lost your damnnnnn mind lol

I think Cuban values him just a little bit better than that

I'd do that deal in a ****ing heartbeat. Bayless is a much better PG than Roddy

latinofire21
02-22-2012, 01:40 AM
Tmath is my number 2 fanboy. Dont get so hostile and overly emotional. Your ready to ship the dude. Its not that serious.

Bargnani plays no defense. Bargnani is a great shooter. If he doesnt play d at the 4 or 5 what does it matter if he plays no d at the 3? At least he gets the mismatch on the other end. Hopefully Twolves can compensate for his lack of d with a solid offensive outing.

Tmath
02-22-2012, 01:42 AM
Tmath is my number 2 fanboy. Dont get so hostile and overly emotional. Your ready to ship the dude. Its not that serious.

Bargnani plays no defense. Bargnani is a great shooter. If he doesnt play d at the 4 or 5 what does it matter if he plays no d at the 3? At least he gets the mismatch on the other end. Hopefully Twolves can compensate for his lack of d with a solid offensive outing.

I'm not your fanboy, your the one who keeps coming into the raptors forum. I think your the fanboy.

Hellcrooner
02-22-2012, 01:44 AM
I wonder how people can still believe bayless is a Pg.

latinofire21
02-22-2012, 01:46 AM
I wonder how people can still believe bayless is a Pg.

Have the same exact sentiment. Bayless is an undersized combo guard. Toney Douglas 2.0

latinofire21
02-22-2012, 01:48 AM
I'm not your fanboy, your the one who keeps coming into the raptors forum. I think your the fanboy.

Come on dude. You guys comment on everything I write regardless of what forum it is in. Your a fanboy its alright. Just let me know where you want me to mail the autographed photo.

I wont be pulled into your fanbases baiting ways. Last comment about this to you Tmath. If you dont like my comments dont respond to them. Calling me an Idiot is pretty blatent rule infraction. Calm it down home slice.

L@ker4Life
02-22-2012, 01:54 AM

speak for yourself. I for one dont want Sessions. we need a pg that can play D and stretch the floor....two of Sessions BIGGEST weaknesses.

FriedTofuz
02-22-2012, 01:55 AM
lakers want beasly. read the espn article.

By Chris Broussard
ESPN.com
Archive

While we may not see many trades occur before the week of the March 15 deadline, discussions are taking place in front offices throughout the league.

Here's some of the scuttlebutt I've heard:

The Lakers' front office knows Kobe Bryant is looking for it to improve the roster, and GM Mitch Kupchak has been working the phones. He's spoken to Minnesota about Michael Beasley, and sources say the Lakers are intrigued by the Timberwolves' small forward. The Lakers were actually in discussions with Minnesota about a potential trade for Beasley before the season started. If they would have been able to pull off the deal for Chris Paul, there is a good chance that a trade for Beasley would have followed.

Sadds The Gr8
02-22-2012, 01:59 AM
With all the personal attention you give me I am wondering when your going to ask me out on a date. Ride me much lol.

Your becoming my number 1 fanboy.

says the guy who trolls the Raptors forum:rolleyes:

your posts and ideas are just so horrible that they warrant some type of criticism.

latinofire21
02-22-2012, 02:00 AM

Who do they have that the Twolves would want. Pau for Beasley is overpaying extreme.

Twolves wouldnt want any part of Artest. Twolves love collecting those PGS so maybe Matt Barnes Fisher and a pick?

Jenceman
02-22-2012, 02:02 AM
No doubt, sessions should be option a, but felton is not a bad option b.

Felton is a much better defender though. I''d be extremely happy with either. Or any PG for that matter.

Lakers should look into Marvin Williams as well. MWP is almost as bad as Fisher.

Tmath
02-22-2012, 02:04 AM

I think they want his expiring contract more than they want him as a player.

Jenceman
02-22-2012, 02:14 AM
speak for yourself. I for one dont want Sessions. we need a pg that can play D and stretch the floor....two of Sessions BIGGEST weaknesses.

No, the Lakers need a PG who can create shots for himself and others more than anything.

Sota4Ever
02-22-2012, 02:41 AM
Who do they have that the Twolves would want. Pau for Beasley is overpaying extreme.

Twolves wouldnt want any part of Artest. Twolves love collecting those PGS so maybe Matt Barnes Fisher and a pick?

Haha so funny. I see what you did there a Timberwolves/Kahn PG joke. Very funny and original...:clap::clap:

LAKobeBryant
02-22-2012, 02:56 AM
please get any of those point guard listed in that article LA.

C_Mund
02-23-2012, 02:09 AM

It's actually not a new idea to have him at the 3, you just wouldn't know it unless you're a dedicated Raps fan....it only lasted about two horrible games. This year Casey has been able to squeeze acceptable defense and an extra rebound (ha) per game out of Andrea, so there's no reason to think he won't improve that along with his 23 ppg.

FriedTofuz
02-23-2012, 02:37 AM
I think the lakers should go after sessions because as of late hes beenplaying well an I dont think his contract is as big as calderon. He is also younger and faster, and a better defender thancalderon. But I would really appreciate calderon on the lakers. I wonder how high the price wil be. 1st round pick +Metta world piece of **** + TPE for jose calderon and their second round pick?

FriedTofuz
02-23-2012, 02:40 AM
Actually I dont mind who the lakers get as long as metta world piece of **** is gone and derek fisher stays on the bench.

tmic13
02-23-2012, 02:50 AM
What yall predictions at the TD? :) :cool: :p :facepalm:

Deception
02-23-2012, 02:55 AM
Dwight to the Nets

Cal827
02-23-2012, 03:06 AM
Dwight to NJ for Lopez/Brooks etc
Calderon or Barbosa to LA for Walton and/or Blake and one of their firsts.
The Apocalypse to Charlotte for future considerations

AWC713
02-23-2012, 03:06 AM
rockets get kaman

trade hill twill and pick

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-23-2012, 03:11 AM
Lakers TPE + 2 second rounders to Minny for Beasley

Lakers trade McBob, Morris + 1st rounder to Cavs for Sessions + Ryan Hollins

Lakers trade Walton, Ebanks + 1st rounder to Hornets for Ariza + 2nd rounder

Dade County
02-23-2012, 03:19 AM
Pat Riley gets his guy ... we know who it is people :)

Dade County
02-23-2012, 03:20 AM
Dwight to NJ for Lopez/Brooks etc
Calderon or Barbosa to LA for Walton and/or Blake and one of their firsts.
The Apocalypse to Charlotte for future considerations

what... lol

JOhnnyTHaJet
02-23-2012, 03:23 AM
I'm a big Nets fan and would love if Dwight ended up here at the deadline but I think Orlando wants to go for a title and is ready to let Dwight walk if he does, if not try and resign him.

I still fully believe Dwight wants to be a Net and will end up there, Im just not sure it be this soon. More likely in free agency, which frankly would be fantastic for the Nets.

idrinkpepsi
02-23-2012, 03:25 AM
Calderon to the Lakers
Kaman to Rockets
Dwight stays put

uprightciti
02-23-2012, 03:31 AM
Why do people think the magic ownership will buckle and give into the ****** *** nets

SmartestGuyHere
02-23-2012, 03:39 AM
Because something is better than nothing. Shaq 2.0 might actually cause a early demise for their owner. (Heartattack)

Kings Faithful
02-23-2012, 03:43 AM
edit

Mr_Amaziing
02-23-2012, 03:51 AM
Bulls traded Noah, Deng for Howard, Turk

Okc traded Jackson, Sefo for Felton or Ray Allen

Nets traded Williams to Houston for Martin, Lowry, Morris

Lakers trade Gasol for Beasley, Williams, Barea

Hellcrooner
02-23-2012, 03:57 AM
I predict NO shocking moves AT ALL.

remember NBA stands for No Balls Association ( tm*)

* copyright by B.S the sportsguy.

shep33
02-23-2012, 04:02 AM
I think the only way Pau gets traded is for in a 3-way deal for Rondo. Or if by some chance the Lakers grab Howard for Bynum + picks + fillers, then a 3 way deal to NJ for Deron.... but both scenarios are going to be very very unlikely.

Most likely.... Howard to the Nets.

Ray, KG, or Pierce moving.

Felton seems as good as gone

Kaman to Houston

A pg to the Lakers

AceMan
02-23-2012, 06:03 AM
Dwight stays put, Felton to the Lakers, Kaman to Houston, the big 3 staying put, and a scoring bench guard to OKC to replace Maynor.

Zefflin
02-23-2012, 06:14 AM
Felton to the Lakers

i'd love that...although i'd be happy to have earl boykins or mike james to start at point rather than fish...

bucc4life
02-23-2012, 07:14 AM
Big Time 3 team trade between Wolves, Lakers and Magic

Wolves - Pau Gasol and J.J. Redick

Lakers - Dwight Howard, Michael Beasley, J.J. Barea and Anthony Randolph

Magic - Andrew Bynum, Derrick Williams, Darko Milicic, Devin Ebanks and a pick

Wolves

PG
Ricky Rubio

SG
J.J. Redick

SF
Wesley Johnson

PF
Kevin Love

C
Pau Gasol

Lakers

PG
J.J. Barea

SG
Kobe Bryant

SF
Michael Beasley

PF
Anthony Randolph

C
Dwight Howard

Magic

PG
Jameer Nelson

SG
Jason Richardson

SF
Hedo Turkoglu

PF
Ryan Anderson

C
Andrew Bynum

koetravis
02-23-2012, 11:18 AM

Lakers trade Gasol for Beasley, Williams, Barea Why would Houston down grade at PG? AND give up Martin and Morris? Get real.

celtNYpatsHeels
02-23-2012, 11:23 AM
I think guys on the move include:

Jamison, Kaman, Calderon, Maggette, Sessions, someone on the Celtics, Beasley, Marvin Williams, Stephen Jackson

DeyAce
02-23-2012, 11:30 AM
Beasely ---> Lakers
Gasol ----> Bulls
Felton ----> Pacers
Jackson ---> Nets
Calderon ---> Lakers

uprightciti
02-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Gasol is out the door

Melo4MVP2012
02-23-2012, 11:37 AM

do you know wth a salary cap is

netsgiantsyanks
02-23-2012, 11:53 AM
Why do people think the magic ownership will buckle and give into the ****** *** nets

something is better than nothing. :shrug:

AWC713
02-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Why would Houston down grade at PG? AND give up Martin and Morris? Get real.

i agree that trade wont happen, but get real. im a rockets fan too. but deron is an upgrade over lowry.

now, its not worth adding martin and morris in that deal, but as a straight up deal, you'd have to be an idiot to take lowry over d-will.

the only thing lowry has is a much more managable contract (4 yr, like 24 mil), even so, deron is still the superstar a city like HOU needs

NoahH
02-23-2012, 12:27 PM
OKC Amnesty Durant. Miami picks him up.

latinofire21
02-23-2012, 02:03 PM
I think the Lakers will get Hinrich and Mcgrady for TPE from the Hawks at the deadline.

I think Toney Douglas and Billy Walker get moved for draft picks.

Felton lands in Dallas.

Calderon lands on a young team missing real PG play. SAC comes to mind. Then they can move Tyreke to the 2 guard.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-23-2012, 02:06 PM
Hopefully Stephen Jackson is dealt to Nets or Magic. Udrih could be dealt also and Ersan. Maybe Jennings if the price is right. Doubt Bogut is dealt since he's still injured. Maybe draft night for him dealt.

nolafan33
02-23-2012, 02:09 PM
rockets get kaman

trade hill twill and pick

Thabeet would have to be in that deal also.

DoMeFavors
02-23-2012, 02:09 PM
Howard to the Nets
Calderon to Portland for Felton
Kevin Martin and another piece for Ellis
Celtics trade 1 of the big 3

Da Knicks
02-23-2012, 02:39 PM
The lakers will get a pg - Felton would be the one to target maybe Blake and a first would do it. Other options would be Tony Douglas, Goran Dragic, Aaron Brooks or even Jameer Nelson.

The Jameer Nelson would be a big trade Nelson, Howard, Turky glue for Bynum, tpe, about 4 first rounders. Not a bad trade for either team imo...doubt it happens...

I think Kaman will go to the rockets as well...

Stephen Jackson might end up being a spur again...

I do think Howard really ends up with the nets but they would lose Brooks, Lopez, Humphries and 3 first rounders.

clydebino
02-23-2012, 05:48 PM
**** salmons, I wish the bobcats were dumb enough to trade us Diaw for Salmons, at least diaw can feel the stat sheet with positive numbers..

Vampirate
02-23-2012, 06:13 PM

Go look at the Raptors record before and after he got injured, fact is with Bargs the Raptors might be close to a .500 team.

valade16
02-23-2012, 06:14 PM
Actually I dont mind who the lakers get as long as metta world piece of **** is gone and derek fisher stays on the bench.

Not calling you out but I will say the biggest problem for Lakers fans is failing to realize that MWP is an absolute non-entity as far as trading is concerned.

Nobody is going to trade for MWP and give even a serviceable player back in return.

YoungOne
02-23-2012, 06:26 PM

simply no..

L@ker4Life
02-23-2012, 06:27 PM
No, the Lakers need a PG who can create shots for himself and others more than anything.

Yeah because defense is obviously not a priority under Mike Brown.

Also, there are a lot of shots to go around after Pau, Bynum, and Kobe get theirs. We def. need a PG to dominate the ball and be a primary scorer. :facepalm:

FAIL.

SmartestGuyHere
02-23-2012, 07:08 PM

Also, there are a lot of shots to go around after Pau, Bynum, and Kobe get theirs. We def. need a PG to dominate the ball and be a primary scorer. :facepalm:

FAIL.

Lakers need a pg that is a primary scorer? How can you say fail when you're a failure yourself? They need a distributor and a knockdown shooter. Lakers already have a primary scorer. :facepalm:

BHF
02-23-2012, 07:30 PM
Steve Novak is a poor mans version of Andrea Bargnani. Very tall talented shooter that plays mediocre defense. Novak can slide into the 3 and 4 why wouldnt Bargnani do the same. Your trying to tell me Novak is more versatile then Bargnani?

im not even a bargs fan but WTF :facepalm:

mgsports
02-23-2012, 08:12 PM
Jackson/Ellis/Diaw/Rondo to Magic?
QRICH/JRICH to Warriors?
Redick/Duhon/Orton/Clark to Bucks?
Hedo/Felton to Celtics?
Vasquez/Luggins/Harper to Bobcats
Bradley/Draft Picks to Trial Blazers?

Jamiecballer
02-23-2012, 08:23 PM
im not even a bargs fan but WTF :facepalm:

well he did say poor mans version. that means lesser than. disagree?

dtmagnet
02-23-2012, 08:28 PM
well he did say poor mans version. that means lesser than. disagree?

Try broke, last penny, crack addict's version.

scaramantula
02-23-2012, 08:38 PM
Lakers need a pg that is a primary scorer? How can you say fail when you're a failure yourself? They need a distributor and a knockdown shooter. Lakers already have a primary scorer. :facepalm:

i think he was being sarcastic, you definitely earned your name on this one

dtmagnet
02-23-2012, 08:41 PM

I don't think so lol, its not the Wolves goal to get worse while making the Lakers better.

Ty Fast
02-23-2012, 08:58 PM

no 2 all

Ty Fast
02-23-2012, 08:59 PM
Jackson/Ellis/Diaw/Rondo to Magic? QRICH/JRICH to Warriors? Redick/Duhon/Orton/Clark to Bucks? Hedo/Felton to Celtics? Vasquez/Luggins/Harper to Bobcats Bradley/Draft Picks to Trial Blazers?

thats a big trade

Ty Fast
02-23-2012, 09:01 PM
The lakers will get a pg - Felton would be the one to target maybe Blake and a first would do it. Other options would be Tony Douglas, Goran Dragic, Aaron Brooks or even Jameer Nelson. The Jameer Nelson would be a big trade Nelson, Howard, Turky glue for Bynum, tpe, about 4 first rounders. Not a bad trade for either team imo...doubt it happens... I think Kaman will go to the rockets as well... Stephen Jackson might end up being a spur again... I do think Howard really ends up with the nets but they would lose Brooks, Lopez, Humphries and 3 first rounders.

bad trade 4 the magic

Jamiecballer
02-23-2012, 09:02 PM

haha i suppose. poor is poor to me.

02-23-2012, 09:06 PM
Why would Houston down grade at PG? AND give up Martin and Morris? Get real.

Lowry>D.WILL ???????? Get real brahhhh

BHF
02-24-2012, 01:39 AM

this :clap:

the life
02-24-2012, 07:46 AM
please get any of those point guard listed in that article LA.

It is hard to be PG in a team that has Kobe. Your PGs are better than they get credit for. They are just not properly used in the attack strategy heavily built around Kobe. You will see any decent PG struggles playing alongside Kobe. The only PG that will work in LA is a CPaul or Deron, or Rose, PGs already proven superstars that Kobe will respect. But LA does not have the goods to trade for one of them.
To change Fisher with Calderon is not a step forward but rather a step sideways.

ghettosean
02-24-2012, 08:00 AM

This!!!

Don't get too upset man dude obviously has no clue and i'm sure never watched him once this season.

PacersForLife
02-24-2012, 12:14 PM
I'll take Marvin Williams and/or Chris Kaman.

mgsports
02-24-2012, 01:38 PM
It's not as bid Trade. It's showing what the Teams are aquiring not nescarry a big Trade.

Jenceman
02-24-2012, 07:00 PM

FAIL.

Kobe's putting up 4 turnovers this season. And he's been shooting terribly lately. Get a PG who can put him in spots to dominate.

The Lakers need a guard that can handle the ball other than Kobe. Period. This isn't the triangle offense. A guy like Calderon would be the most ideal, as he can shoot and create off the dribble, but how would they go along getting him.

Try harder next time.

FarOutIos
02-24-2012, 07:24 PM
Salmons. Please. Anyone?...:cricket::cricket:
:pray: