PDA

View Full Version : Kenyon Martin rips George Karl & cites him as reason Melo left Denver

Fresno
02-21-2012, 12:40 AM
Damn.

Never knew it was that bad.

But after Martin left his Chinese Basketball Association team (Xinjiang) in late December and returned to the United States, he began to notice the anti-Anthony message coming out of Denver. Nuggets coach George Karl had routinely discussed his team's new style and how the absence of Anthony made his job easier. The Melo-drama, as it was dubbed, clearly bothered Karl before Anthony was traded to the Knicks last February. Martin, however, said Karl's comments went too far.

"Man, listen, George needs to keep his mouth shut, first and foremost," Martin said. "Melo don't play there no more. So Karl shouldn't be commenting on Melo. If George was such a great coach, then Melo would want to stay. He wouldn't want to leave.

"If the organization was ran right, he wouldn't want to leave, so it ain't Melo. With Melo, not one time when he was there did he bring that in the locker room when all that stuff was going on. Not one day. Everybody made it a bigger deal than it had to be. That's a good kid.

"They act like this kid was a cancer, like he came in there and destroyed the locker room and made everybody hate him. No, it wasn't nothing like that man. And it bothers me for people to be talking about how he's a selfish player and he has to defend himself."

The Nuggets, who got off to a 15-7 start but have lost seven of their last nine games, cut ties with a number of core players from their recent teams.

"They've got the team they wanted now," Martin said. "They got all us out of there. They didn't offer me an extension, they traded [Anthony], J.R. [Smith] is gone [to New York]. They've got the team they want. So why doesn't [Karl] worry about coaching them and leaving Melo alone -- bottom line? It bothers me for them to keep harping at that."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/sam_amick/02/19/kenyon.martin/index.html#ixzz1mzJgl9gV

MagicBucsSox
02-21-2012, 12:55 AM
Swag

shep33
02-21-2012, 12:55 AM
Kenyon is an idiot

Raps18-19 Champ
02-21-2012, 12:58 AM
Melo leaving was one of the better things to happen to them from what I can see.

pd7631
02-21-2012, 12:59 AM
Doesn't surprise me, George Karl has always bad mouthed his former players. He had issues with Ray Allen, he was completely two faced with AI(loved him while he was there, ripped him when he was gone), Melo, K-Mart...you get the point. The guy is a good basketball coach, but is the worst kind of person, in that he'll tell you he loves you to your face, but then talks bad about you behind your back.

meloman1592
02-21-2012, 12:59 AM
Melo leaving was one of the better things to happen to them from what I can see.

the knicks will win a championship before the nuggets do

KingOf215
02-21-2012, 01:00 AM
Sounds pretty genuine to me. Can't hate on a man for telling it like it is, that goes for BOTH K-Mart AND Karl. I don't see why it's so surprising to people to hear about some politicking from employees within an organization. Seems like it's what people say after they cut their ties that counts. The truth's gotta make it out some time or another. I for one would like to hear it.

IBleedPurple
02-21-2012, 01:01 AM
Funny how Kenyon says this about Karl keeping his mouth shut, while he runs his mouth.

Pot, meet kettle

D1JM
02-21-2012, 01:01 AM
melo leaving was good for the nuggets

tp13baby
02-21-2012, 01:02 AM
All Coaches have their players who they hate. But can we all agree its hard to love a guy like JR who gave him headaches everynight? Melo was a star but that trade benefited us greatly and the Knicks too. K-Mart likes to run his mouth also so I don't know why he is telling a Hall of Fame coach to shut up. Its not like Karl hates all of his former players.... Andre when he went to Philly, and Billups, loves them both and he said it numerous times.

Raps18-19 Champ
02-21-2012, 01:06 AM

What does that have to do with what I said?

The Nuggets have been better with Carmelo gone.

Who cares about this Knicks in this situation. You look at it from the Nuggets point of view, no one else.

tp13baby

Yeah we have heard all.

pd7631
NEW YORK (AP) -- Ray Allen's memories of his days in Milwaukee with
George Karl are not fond ones.

``I started despising him,'' Allen said of Karl, who was fired as
coach of the Bucks this summer with one year remaining on his
contract. ``We sat down a lot, but it always ended up being him
talking and me listening.''

``The only people I feel sorry for in this whole situation is the city
of Milwaukee, because potentially the team can be moved if the senator
sells the team,'' Allen said, referring to Bucks owner Herb Kohl.
``Glenn (Robinson) gets traded, I get traded and Sam gets traded and
the team goes downhill.''

``George, when he first came to Milwaukee, he was every bit of a
players' coach. He listened to us, he responded to things we needed
and things we wanted and everyone wanted to play hard for him.''

Karl, with the richest contract of any NBA coach ($7 million per
season), changed over the course of his tenure, Allen said.

``If we were tired, he made us work harder. If we needed a day off, he
made us practice. It always seemed like when something went wrong he'd
bash us in the papers. He's go at me, at Sam, at Glenn, and for a time
there it was almost like -- from me to him as a coach-player
relationship -- I started despising him.

``Every time something went wrong it was Ray's doing this, Ray's doing
that. I had to protect the integrity of my skills on the floor, and in
stuff I did off the court, and my family had to deal with that as
well,'' Allen said. ``My family was walking around saying 'Look what
George said about you now.' I got tired of that after a while, and my
hatred started growing.''

Fresno
02-21-2012, 01:20 AM

Never knew he got under Ray Allen's skin.

Ray Allen doesn't seem like the type of player who would make a coach get angry about him. A true, consummate professional.

BallIsAll
02-21-2012, 01:31 AM

Yes with your 5 superstars who can't beat the nets.

BallIsAll
02-21-2012, 01:33 AM
Martin isn't mad at Karl he's mad the nuggets didn't give him an extension and he wanted one. Why would he want an extension if he had all this negativity about the coach who started his bum ***?

urlachermess
02-21-2012, 01:40 AM

With the Bulls and Heat in the east?

THINKBLUE15
02-21-2012, 01:40 AM
Ray Allen: Respectful and well spoken about his displeasure.
Kenyon Martin: Obnoxious

Marlin234
02-21-2012, 01:42 AM

Nuggets will rape te current Knicks in a 7 game series

latinofire21
02-21-2012, 01:45 AM

Same nets team that beat the bulls a couple days prior. Guess that means the Bulls have no shot at the finals this year.:facepalm:

Karl is an idiot. Ray Allen is a class act and he ran him out of town. He ran Melo out of town. He ran Kenyon and JR out of town. I appreciate that part though. I like what I see out of JR Smith in NYK.

That Denver team definitely got deeper with all the NYK talent that was added there but they wont ever sniff a WCF without a superstar so I wouldnt be throwing around cocky statements like that BallIsAll. Of the two teams the Knicks have a far better shot at winning a championship.

Mudvayne91
02-21-2012, 01:46 AM
Never knew he got under Ray Allen's skin.

Ray Allen doesn't seem like the type of player who would make a coach get angry about him. A true, consummate professional.

Actually Ray Allen had a pretty bad attitude early in his career

latinofire21
02-21-2012, 01:47 AM

lol :facepalm:

AIMelo=KillaDUO
02-21-2012, 02:08 AM

lol... It took Deron Williams best game in 5 years to win.

DaBear
02-21-2012, 02:15 AM
Same nets team that beat the bulls a couple days prior. Guess that means the Bulls have no shot at the finals this year.:facepalm:

Karl is an idiot. Ray Allen is a class act and he ran him out of town. He ran Melo out of town. He ran Kenyon and JR out of town. I appreciate that part though. I like what I see out of JR Smith in NYK.

That Denver team definitely got deeper with all the NYK talent that was added there but they wont ever sniff a WCF without a superstar so I wouldnt be throwing around cocky statements like that BallIsAll. Of the two teams the Knicks have a far better shot at winning a championship.

Not dissing the Knicks, but the Bulls were without Rose and Rip that game. We still should have beat them, but **** happens.

Evolution23
02-21-2012, 02:23 AM
Doesn't surprise me, George Karl has always bad mouthed his former players. He had issues with Ray Allen, he was completely two faced with AI(loved him while he was there, ripped him when he was gone), Melo, K-Mart...you get the point. The guy is a good basketball coach, but is the worst kind of person, in that he'll tell you he loves you to your face, but then talks bad about you behind your back.

Jeez I had no idea Karl did that to a lot of his former players. The worst kind of people are the ones that talk **** behind your back.

Evolution23
02-21-2012, 02:26 AM

:laugh:

Marlin234
02-21-2012, 02:30 AM
:laugh:

I don't know what you find so funny. You guys can't even take care of buisness vs the nets. Denver is pretty good and they are currently going thru the injury bug. If healthy they will beat the Knicks in a 7 game series. I'll bet money on that.

NYKnicks4511
02-21-2012, 02:52 AM

Camaraderie has yet to come with new faces and players returning from injuries.

Wait and see.

NYKnicks4511
02-21-2012, 02:55 AM
With the Bulls and Heat in the east?

I feel once this team plays together for a few weeks we shall get a better idea of how we stack up in EC.

Needless to say I'm definitely not as worried about Chicago as I am about possibly playing the Heat.

Lim
02-21-2012, 04:09 AM
i find this hard to believe. melo had his mind set on being a knick since he was a kid... highly doubt karl had much to do with him leaving

setman2000
02-21-2012, 05:58 AM
i find this hard to believe. melo had his mind set on being a knick since he was a kid... highly doubt karl had much to do with him leaving

THIS! ~ and Denver fans don't care that Melo's gone. A healthy Nuggets team is one of the top in the NBA.

naps
02-21-2012, 06:18 AM
No way all of this is true. Melo had his eye on the Knicks forever. K-Mart sounds like a butt-hurt honestly.

BallIsAll
02-21-2012, 09:53 AM
im sorry to break it to you knicks fans but a healthy denver team would take on this knicks team. you guys needed a miracle to get to .500 and miracles dont happen very often. last time i checked the only reason we are at 18-15 is because we havent had our starters this whole month! and we still have a better record. let the numbers talk and stop insinuating you guys are a contender because you guys beat the raptors twice and the mavericks and lakers. both of those teams have bad nights frequently. you guys get way to happy after a little 7 game win streak.

justinnum1
02-21-2012, 09:56 AM

:laugh: not as long as the big 3 are in miami

jp611
02-21-2012, 11:46 AM
I don't know what you find so funny. You guys can't even take care of buisness vs the nets. Denver is pretty good and they are currently going thru the injury bug. If healthy they will beat the Knicks in a 7 game series. I'll bet money on that.

And the Heat couldnt take care of business against the Bucks, the Bulls couldnt take care of business against the Nets either, the Thunder couldnt take care of business against the Kings

That logic is so dumb, I'm not even saying the Knicks are in that category but every team will have a bad loss somewhere in the season

Hawkeye15
02-21-2012, 11:48 AM
yes Kenyon, they got rid of a player who demanded a trade or he left them with nothing, and didn't re-sign 2 well know attitude problems. Take your $80 million you made in Denver and go screw yourself.

Hate players like Martin. I would absolutely never want him on my team.

Hawkeye15
02-21-2012, 11:53 AM
im sorry to break it to you knicks fans but a healthy denver team would take on this knicks team. you guys needed a miracle to get to .500 and miracles dont happen very often. last time i checked the only reason we are at 18-15 is because we havent had our starters this whole month! and we still have a better record. let the numbers talk and stop insinuating you guys are a contender because you guys beat the raptors twice and the mavericks and lakers. both of those teams have bad nights frequently. you guys get way to happy after a little 7 game win streak.

a healthy Denver team would whip the healthy Knicks.

ghettosean
02-21-2012, 12:09 PM
Wow dude just laid it all out there and said it how it was...

Not going to hate on Martin for this but I am starting to have a lower respect for George Karl and I do remember him bashing Melo after he left so this only makes me not like Karl that much more.

ghettosean
02-21-2012, 12:10 PM
a healthy Denver team would whip the healthy Knicks.
I doubt it now if we are talking about a healthy team on both sides... I think the knicks would whip Denver just give them time to Gel with all the new pieces in Baron, Lin, and J.R smith.

When playoff time comes I think people will be singing a different tune.

Hawkeye15
02-21-2012, 12:23 PM
I doubt it now if we are talking about a healthy team on both sides... I think the knicks would whip Denver just give them time to Gel with all the new pieces in Baron, Lin, and J.R smith.

When playoff time comes I think people will be singing a different tune.

Denver is rattled by injuries right now. Badly. If both teams are healthy, I take Denver all day every day. 2 deep at every position, and can run anyone off the floor. The only teams that can beat a healthy Denver team are OKC, Miami, and Chicago imo. A couple others can stay with them, the Knicks not being one of them.

BigBlueCrew
02-21-2012, 12:28 PM
Denver is rattled by injuries right now. Badly. If both teams are healthy, I take Denver all day every day. 2 deep at every position, and can run anyone off the floor. The only teams that can beat a healthy Denver team are OKC, Miami, and Chicago imo. A couple others can stay with them, the Knicks not being one of them.

they're 2 deep at every position, but they're losing to the likes of portland and the golden state warriors? really?

latinofire21
02-21-2012, 12:33 PM

LOL we will see after the season is over who the better team is. Denver isnt going anywhere with that roster and its pretty evident. Last time I checked we didnt have a pg until this streak started. Knicks have been more injured then the Nuggets have been all season dont give me that tired excuse. If the Nuggets are so deep the injuries shouldnt effect them as much as the Knicks right? lol keep digging your grave on this debate lol.

Hawkeye15
02-21-2012, 12:33 PM
they're 2 deep at every position, but they're losing to the likes of portland and the golden state warriors? really?

Did you miss the portion of my post about how they are rattled with injuries? Don't they have a better record playing much better competition in a better conference, despite a rash of injuries? A healthy Denver team is flat out better then a healthy Knick team.

BigBlueCrew
02-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Did you miss the portion of my post about how they are rattled with injuries? Don't they have a better record playing much better competition in a better conference, despite a rash of injuries? A healthy Denver team is flat out better then a healthy Knick team.

I saw that part of course

your the one bragging about depth

Hawkeye15
02-21-2012, 12:36 PM
LOL we will see after the season is over who the better team is. Denver isnt going anywhere with that roster and its pretty evident. Last time I checked we didnt have a pg until this streak started. Knicks have been more injured then the Nuggets have been all season dont give me that tired excuse. If the Nuggets are so deep the injuries shouldnt effect them as much as the Knicks right? lol keep digging your grave on this debate lol.

what injuries outside Melo (the Knicks played better with him gone btw)? Don't throw fat *** Baron out there, he hasn't played a game. Every team has minor injuries, but Denver has dealt with a lot more injury problems than the Knicks, yet have a better record in a better conference.

Not sure why I even bother with some Knicks fans in these threads. All of you got so pissed when I said the Knicks won't host a playoff series but Denver would before the season started.

latinofire21
02-21-2012, 12:36 PM
Not dissing the Knicks, but the Bulls were without Rose and Rip that game. We still should have beat them, but **** happens.

injuries happen. The point was that it was one game. Could the nets beat the knicks in a series? No way. Could they beat the Bulls in a series? No way

Hawkeye15
02-21-2012, 12:37 PM
I saw that part of course

your the one bragging about depth

bragging? Please. Yep, when healthy, there isn't a deeper team in the NBA.

Hawkeye15
02-21-2012, 12:38 PM
injuries happen. The point was that it was one game. Could the nets beat the knicks in a series? No way. Could they beat the Bulls in a series? No way

Do you mean the Knicks couldn't beat the Bulls in a series? Don't tell me you just put the Knicks on the Bulls level.

BigBlueCrew
02-21-2012, 12:38 PM
what injuries outside Melo (the Knicks played better with him gone btw)? Don't throw fat *** Baron out there, he hasn't played a game. Every team has minor injuries, but Denver has dealt with a lot more injury problems than the Knicks, yet have a better record in a better conference.

Not sure why I even bother with some Knicks fans in these threads. All of you got so pissed when I said the Knicks won't host a playoff series but Denver would before the season started.

did you forget about amare? now iman shumpert is hurt, bill walker is hurt, tyson chandler is playing thru injury. Did all those injuries just gloss over your mind?

Celticsfan2007
02-21-2012, 12:42 PM

Whatever your smoking, I want some of it.

latinofire21
02-21-2012, 12:43 PM
:laugh: not as long as the big 3 are in miami

As long as there is 4 quarters in a game we have more then a chance to beat the over rated Miami Heat. We all know who doesnt show up in the 4th of big games. :laugh2:

Hawkeye15
02-21-2012, 12:44 PM
did you forget about amare? now iman shumpert is hurt, bill walker is hurt, tyson chandler is playing thru injury. Did all those injuries just gloss over your mind?

Stat hasnt played well all year, but in spurts. Again, you are not dealing with long term injuries.

I don't care to get into this with the hoards of Knicks homers on this site. I said it before the season, I will say it again. The Knicks will not host a playoff series this year. And the Nuggets are a better team.

BigBlueCrew
02-21-2012, 12:45 PM
Stat hasnt played well all year, but in spurts. Again, you are not dealing with long term injuries.

I don't care to get into this with the hoards of Knicks homers on this site. I said it before the season, I will say it again. The Knicks will not host a playoff series this year. And the Nuggets are a better team.

yeah just say knicks homers and leave it at that. gotta love that PSD logic. glad your a mod

latinofire21
02-21-2012, 12:50 PM

That logic isnt sound at all. Knicks havent been healthy the whole season but you can judge that if both are healthy Nuggets run them off the floor lol. Nuggets are getting a taste of what the Knicks have had to go through all season and the records are almost identical now.

Some of the Knicks haters on these forums really need a reality check.

We lost Melo twice already this season
We lost Amare twice already this season
Baron davis played his first minutes last night
Jorts is out with a broken wrist
Jeffeires was out in the beginnign of the season
Shumpert has been out twice

Please injuries happen to every team and the deepest team in the league according to all the PSD posters in here are losing with what they are best at? Injuries shouldnt effect them as much as the knicks right? They are soo deep it doesnt matter who is on the floor they can still win games... Logic is very poor.

I wont even go into matchups and compare benches at this point lol. Nuggets arent taking the Knicks out in a series but we will never no the real answer because the Nuggets will never be in the championship with that team.

Iodine
02-21-2012, 01:00 PM

Why are you using logic?

latinofire21
02-21-2012, 01:06 PM
Do you mean the Knicks couldn't beat the Bulls in a series? Don't tell me you just put the Knicks on the Bulls level.

Please read the whole thread before you start commenting on my posts. It was about the Nets beating both the Bulls and the Knicks this week. Throwing a loss to the nets in the knicks face is silly because it was jsut 1 game. with that same logic then the bulls have no shot at a championship because they lost to the nets. Both teams in a 7 game series would crush the nets.

ChicagoRox
02-21-2012, 01:07 PM
This thread is about The nuggets, Karl, and Karl's relationship with his former players. Why do people insist on talking about other topics. There are other threads for that.

Back to the topic. There has to be more sides to this story. Since Karl is looked upon so highly by most of the league, are his former players gripes just swept under the rug? So far from this thread, I have learned he has done this to Melo, Martin, and Ray Allen. I can understand that Martin may be acting out of line, but he must speak some truth of the situation. AI does have a bad rap (which is why he is underrated by most), some maybe I can understand Karl's opinion. But Melo and Allen don't seem to be locker room cancers. Has Karl talked about Gary Payton in a bad light as well?

The quotes from Allen real make we wonder about Karl's character. Can some Sonic's Buck's and Nugget's fans share their opinion on Karl? Is he real a person that talk's trash behind his former players' backs?

latinofire21
02-21-2012, 01:22 PM

You wouldnt understand the problems the Knicks had because your GM hoards PGs. Not having a PG for the beginning of the season due to injury is the same thing as losing the players the Nuggets have lost. Coupled with all the injuries we have had to deal with it is laughable that you think the comparison is without merit.

Baron played last night and he looked like he was in the best shape of his career so to call him fat clearly shows you didnt see the game last night and you just wanted to make a point without looking up any type of stats. SO I will do your homework for you.

Baron Davis - played his first minutes of the season vs the nets last night
Carmelo Anthony - 23/33 games played this season
Tyson Chandler - 33/33 games
Amare Stoudemire - 27/33 games
Jeremy Lin - Got his chance to play because of all our injuries. 8 - 2 first 10 games as a knick
Jared Jefferies - 23/33 games
Billy Walker - irrelevant he sucks lol
Iman Shumpert - 28/33 games
Landry Fields - 33/33 games
Steve Novak - Just started getting minutes because of the injuries
JR Smith - played his second game with the team last night
Toney Douglas - 26/33 games this season
Mike Bibby - 21/33 games dressed this season
Jerome Jordan - will never see the court (dantoni doghouse)
Josh Harrelson - 16/33 games played

Your right our guys werent hit with the injury bug at all.

latinofire21
02-21-2012, 01:30 PM
yeah just say knicks homers and leave it at that. gotta love that PSD logic. glad your a mod

lol yep if you dont agree you have to be a homer. Mods make opinion into fact on this site. Thought you got the memo.

justinnum1
02-21-2012, 01:39 PM

He also thinks the knicks will beat the heat in the playoffs lol

Kashmir13579
02-21-2012, 01:40 PM
The responses in this thread are pathetic. PSD = Knicks trolls vs other trolls.

setman2000
02-21-2012, 03:30 PM
I love how the Knicks lovers keep bringing up Melo's injury like that's hurt the Knicks! What's there record with and without Melo in the lineup? Hilarious. The Nuggets were playing great before every starter and a couple of bench players missed time these passed few weeks and they've still stayed competitive in keeping games close.

F Kenyon - he was a cancer here and the Nuggets wanted no part of him or JR back.

Nuggets > Knicks!

BallIsAll
02-21-2012, 03:47 PM
who was even injured in NY?

Melo and ?..

nuggets:
still injured
Gallo - starter
Nene - starter
Rudy
Lawson - starter

just came back
Mozgof -starter
Afflalo - starter
Brewer

latinofire21
02-21-2012, 03:57 PM
You wouldnt understand the problems the Knicks had because your GM hoards PGs. Not having a PG for the beginning of the season due to injury is the same thing as losing the players the Nuggets have lost. Coupled with all the injuries we have had to deal with it is laughable that you think the comparison is without merit.

Baron played last night and he looked like he was in the best shape of his career so to call him fat clearly shows you didnt see the game last night and you just wanted to make a point without looking up any type of stats. SO I will do your homework for you.

Baron Davis - played his first minutes of the season vs the nets last night
Carmelo Anthony - 23/33 games played this season
Tyson Chandler - 33/33 games
Amare Stoudemire - 27/33 games
Jeremy Lin - Got his chance to play because of all our injuries. 8 - 2 first 10 games as a knick
Jared Jefferies - 23/33 games
Billy Walker - irrelevant he sucks lol
Iman Shumpert - 28/33 games
Landry Fields - 33/33 games
Steve Novak - Just started getting minutes because of the injuries
JR Smith - played his second game with the team last night
Toney Douglas - 26/33 games this season
Mike Bibby - 21/33 games dressed this season
Jerome Jordan - will never see the court (dantoni doghouse)
Josh Harrelson - 16/33 games played

Your right our guys werent hit with the injury bug at all.

Heres the answer BallIsAll

BallIsAll
02-21-2012, 04:02 PM
Heres the answer BallIsAll

those arent all injuries and the ones that are arent significant..

the only one i see making a difference there is josh herrelson and melo and from the record and stats they are better without melo.

new signings are not injuries they are new signings

i might as well add bird, hamilton, stone and chandler to the list then :confused:

Evolution23
02-21-2012, 04:27 PM
Even Ray Allen dogged George Karl. Nugget fans need to recognize that their coach isn't necessarily a guy with a lot of class.

Evolution23
02-21-2012, 04:31 PM
Lets talk about the Nuggets injuries and use that as an excuse but forget about the Knicks injuries. How convenient.

latinofire21
02-21-2012, 04:34 PM
those arent all injuries and the ones that are arent significant..

the only one i see making a difference there is josh herrelson and melo and from the record and stats they are better without melo.

new signings are not injuries they are new signings

i might as well add bird, hamilton, stone and chandler to the list then :confused:

I listed Jeremy Lin because he was a product of our injury woes. Thats why he was signed. To say we werent injured discredits the signing of Jeremy Lin.

I through JR Smith in there just to prove the point to Hawkeye that there are a lot of pieces to the puzzle that have been just recently added so to make such claims that he already knows the capabilities of this Knicks team is bogus.

All those missed starts are injuries except for Douglas who sat out of 2 games just for sucking. You can check the games they missed along with the story lines of the injuries if you really would like to be precise.

Saying a team is better without their best player is stupid. The Knicks are playing better because we have a point guard not because Melo has been sitting out.

BigBlueCrew
02-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Lets talk about the Nuggets injuries and use that as an excuse but forget about the Knicks injuries. How convenient.

funny isnt it?

The nuggets also lost to the Mavs and the Rockets during that stretch but I didnt bring that up cuz those are good teams. Gotta love the double standard on this forum.

Smaxor5
02-21-2012, 04:44 PM

As it stands right now....YOU'D BE WRONG. :facepalm: