PDA

View Full Version : S-Jax, Deron, and Dwight wanna play together but... not in Dallas?

Chill_Will_24
02-20-2012, 11:44 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/brook-lopez-returns-injury-t-bring-nj-nets-victory-milwaukee-bucks-ersan-ilyasova-dominates-article-1.1025494

Dwight and Deron have both long wanted Stephen Jackson as a teammate... meanwhile Stephen Jackson wants out of Milwaukee and wants to team up with Deron and Dwight.

Jackson however doesnt like the idea of playing in Dallas. Could Jackson negotiate a buyout with Milwaukee? Cuz thats the only way the Brooklyn Nets could fit him in.

LAKobeBryant
02-20-2012, 11:52 AM
Lol all these players "want to play together" what happened to teams deciding who plays for them

sixers247
02-20-2012, 11:54 AM
Why do they want to paly with Jackson??? I really don't get that

netsgiantsyanks
02-20-2012, 11:57 AM
blah blah blah.

netsgiantsyanks
02-20-2012, 11:57 AM
i'll believe when i see.

29$JerZ
02-20-2012, 11:58 AM
Wanting Jackson on your team still perplexes me

strahan92osi72
02-20-2012, 12:00 PM
Net fans are really setting themselves up for disappointment, lol.

BigCityofDreams
02-20-2012, 12:03 PM
^^^You really think so?

BigCityofDreams
02-20-2012, 12:03 PM
my bad for the double post.

FriedTofuz
02-20-2012, 12:05 PM
Go to Toronto, they need a PG smalll forward and a center.

lvlheaded
02-20-2012, 12:05 PM
Why anyone would want SJax at this point is beyond me

jrm2054
02-20-2012, 12:06 PM
i call bs on them wanting s jax

FriedTofuz
02-20-2012, 12:07 PM
Hold on, why stephen jackson?

Baller1
02-20-2012, 12:08 PM

Oh my god, your ****ing sig.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

netsgiantsyanks
02-20-2012, 12:16 PM

thanks mr. i can tell the future.

strahan92osi72
02-20-2012, 12:17 PM
thanks mr. i can tell the future.

Your 9-23 record is doing a good job of telling the future.

NoahH
02-20-2012, 12:18 PM
Why would anyone wanna play with Stephen Jackson....

xILLN355
02-20-2012, 12:21 PM

:confused:

Chill_Will_24
02-20-2012, 12:22 PM

Did you even read the report?

Deron was trying to recruit Jackson to Utah when Deron played there and Dwight has been open about wanting to play with Jackson. Jackson meanwhile is all but selling himself to the Nets.

:laugh2: He asked a Nets ball boy if he had his Nets jersey

tallboy12321
02-20-2012, 12:24 PM
Tim Duncan said that Stephen Jackson was the best teammate he has ever had.

Jackson is not fun to coach, and he's not fun to watch when he's the center of the offense, but players in the NBA know he goes all out for his teammates, and has their backs unconditionally.

netsgiantsyanks
02-20-2012, 12:27 PM

lol. with a horrible frontcourt that hasn't been without brook lopez until yesterday, i'm actually kind of surprised. and don't act like the knicks are all godly either, they were playing just as ****** before linsanity.

done...

PlezPlayDKnicks
02-20-2012, 12:28 PM
This thread implies D12 is already a given to the Nets.... One step at a time

netsgiantsyanks
02-20-2012, 12:29 PM
http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=666&tbm=isch&tbnid=Qcka5esDdB_FMM:&imgrefurl=http://bleacherreport.com/articles/350330-from-the-prom-to-the-pros-nbas-top-20-high-school-draftees-of-all-time&docid=Bh8h1Z5guzADmM&imgurl=http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/161/808/651815.jpg.9660_display_image.jpg%253F1266796766&w=260&h=400&ei=sXRCT-7fLMfr0gGw3rXpBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=175&vpy=166&dur=486&hovh=279&hovw=181&tx=111&ty=165&sig=106539106389711431688&page=3&tbnh=142&tbnw=90&start=47&ndsp=27&ved=0CN4CEK0DMDw

i'm calling it now.

netsgiantsyanks
02-20-2012, 12:30 PM
and it's not photoshopped, he was actually a net in his rookie year.

Corey
02-20-2012, 12:31 PM
Basketball reasons.

Competitive balance.

..Oh.

oak2455
02-20-2012, 12:33 PM
Why would anyone wanna play with Stephen Jackson....

HE CAN FIGHT:confused: HE FITS IN ON THE NETS

Sadds The Gr8
02-20-2012, 12:34 PM
losers.

gwrighter
02-20-2012, 12:37 PM

Absolutely this lol.

oak2455
02-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Watch Jackson goes to the Nets , D12 and Dwill go elsewhere :eyebrow:

The goods
02-20-2012, 12:42 PM
LAKERS!!!!! All 3 can start for us,but doubt we do it we can't get all 3......or can we? Lol

ManningToTyree
02-20-2012, 12:47 PM
If Deron and Dwight don't end up in Dallas Jackson will have nothing to do with it.

lvlheaded
02-20-2012, 12:53 PM
My question is this: Every one talks about how bad Dwight wants to go to a big market, and make no mistake, Brooklyn is a big market, but no matter what, it will be in the shadow of the Knicks and the Garden. just like the Islanders and Mets will always be the little brother to the Yankees and the Rangers. Even when the teams are bad, the Knicks, Yankees, and Rangers simply run NY, period. If Dwight wants a big market so badly, why would he want to go play in the shadow or the Garden and the Knicks? Even if the Nets are good, they will be in the Knicks shadow, it's simply how it works. I just don't understand his logic. I'm not trying to bait, this is an honest question.

That all being said, I do believe Dwight and Deron will end up with the Nets. I don't think StephenJackson will necessarily be a sticking point haha!

lvlheaded
02-20-2012, 12:58 PM
My question is this: Every one talks about how bad Dwight wants to go to a big market, and make no mistake, Brooklyn is a big market, but no matter what, it will be in the shadow of the Knicks and the Garden. just like the Islanders and Mets will always be the little brother to the Yankees and the Rangers. Even when the teams are bad, the Knicks, Yankees, and Rangers simply run NY, period. If Dwight wants a big market so badly, why would he want to go play in the shadow or the Garden and the Knicks? Even if the Nets are good, they will be in the Knicks shadow, it's simply how it works. I just don't understand his logic. I'm not trying to bait, this is an honest question.

That all being said, I do believe Dwight and Deron will end up with the Nets. I don't think StephenJackson will necessarily be a sticking point haha!

MagicBucsSox
02-20-2012, 01:03 PM
This Topic was 2months ago in the Orlando forum

justinnum1
02-20-2012, 01:06 PM
why would anyone want to play with jackson?

KJ21.the.truth
02-20-2012, 01:10 PM
Otis Smith needs to make this move...

justinnum1
02-20-2012, 01:21 PM
Otis Smith needs to make this move...

It would be in line with all the other head scratcher decisions he has made

LongIslandIcedZ
02-20-2012, 01:24 PM

You said it yourself, its still a big market. According to "reports" thats what he wants. I would hope that he realizes if he does do this he wont even be among the top 5 athletes in NY lol.

DoMeFavors
02-20-2012, 01:29 PM
I knew this was going to happen since the season started, they all have this planned out. If Dwight makes it to free agency he is coming to the Nets. Or they can trade him for Lopez and maybe Brooks and thats it. CHAMPIONSHIPP HERE WE COME.....NOOO TIME FOR LOSSSAZZZ CAUSE WE AR DA CHAMPIONS!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS..

DoMeFavors
02-20-2012, 01:34 PM
it's gonna be so funny to see your reaction when Deron leaves the Nets in the summer. but then again, we probably won't get to see it because you'd be too embarrassed to even show up here.

very mature

kozelkid
02-20-2012, 01:36 PM

Don't kid yourself. If Nets start winning, fans will flock to them. Hell, look at all the new Clipper fans we're now seeing.

Ebbs
02-20-2012, 01:39 PM
Lol Stephen Jackson is the deal breaker?

Lollllllllllllllllllllzz wouldn't you rather have Dirk?

Also I think Deron with it being where he wants to play would rather have Dwight + Dirk + some mix of matrix/carter/kidd

Sinestro
02-20-2012, 01:41 PM
Don't kid yourself. If Nets start winning, fans will flock to them. Hell, look at all the new Clipper fans we're now seeing.

To an extent but I look at it the same way if a new team entered any of the major markets like Chicago, Boston and L.A., they will always be the little brother who may do well here and there but the love will always go for the original teams just because of all the history there

oak2455
02-20-2012, 01:42 PM
I knew this was going to happen since the season started, they all have this planned out. If Dwight makes it to free agency he is coming to the Nets. Or they can trade him for Lopez and maybe Brooks and thats it. CHAMPIONSHIPP HERE WE COME.....NOOO TIME FOR LOSSSAZZZ CAUSE WE AR DA CHAMPIONS!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS..

and your saying other ppl are immature :laugh::laugh::laugh::o:o

oak2455
02-20-2012, 01:44 PM

Not the same whats so ever not even close , but good try :o also LA fans , some are just front runners.....look at the LA Dodger games they leave in the 6 th inning:D

king4day
02-20-2012, 01:48 PM
Assuming they go to the Nets

Deron
Jackson
Hedo
Humph
Howard

Not a terrible lineup.

SA5195
02-20-2012, 01:49 PM
Still wondering why they wanna play with SJax...but that trio can still be good.

DoMeFavors
02-20-2012, 01:49 PM
You people are so concerned with fan support and this little brother thing lol, all that matters is who is holding the Trophy in June.

netsgiantsyanks
02-20-2012, 01:52 PM

oh god...

oak2455
02-20-2012, 01:55 PM
You people are so concerned with fan support and this little brother thing lol, all that matters is who is holding the Trophy in June.

Not the Nets... the 9 win Nets:confused: what does D12 give the Nets say 8-10 more wins?? where does that leave them? 33 wins a year? going on past 2 years of wins sooooo:D and 33 wins is being generous......

ManningToTyree
02-20-2012, 01:57 PM

Not any Knicks fans. It would still be the Knicks as top dog as far as support and I don't think it would even be close.

LTBaByyy
02-20-2012, 01:58 PM
So they want Jax over Dirk and company lol

They wont even beat Heat or Bulls with that team and maybe more

shep33
02-20-2012, 02:02 PM
Big 2 with a 34 year old Stephen Jackson

lvlheaded
02-20-2012, 02:06 PM
Not the Nets... the 9 win Nets:confused: what does D12 give the Nets say 8-10 more wins?? where does that leave them? 33 wins a year? going on past 2 years of wins sooooo:D and 33 wins is being generous......

Don't bother arguing with her. Remember they had Melo and last years championship locked up too. The Nets aren't winning anything this year and even after they got Dwight they would still have a long way to go before they won anything

You can't argue with DoMeFavors though, she's the homer of all homers and you are lowering yourself by attempting to argue with her

DoMeFavors
02-20-2012, 02:07 PM

Deron and Dwight = top 3 team in EAST

It's a fact

DPOY and best big man in the game
with a REAL pg who can get him the ball.
jameer avgs like 6 assists a game with Howard...I can only imagine with Deron could do. :)

thedfactor
02-20-2012, 02:09 PM
It's hard not to laugh at some of the things Jackson says. “I’m from the other side of Texas (far from Dallas). I don’t want to play there.” :laugh2:

He's surely entitled to his own opinion, can't keep that from him, but most definitely his statements have zero effect on the way things play out for Deron and Dwight.

It seems S-Jax is bitter to Dallas and the Mavs for some reason or another. Maybe because he was highly discussed getting dealt before the deadline last season and Dallas was a very possible landing spot.

It didn't happen because Cuban and Donnie didn't want to give up too much for him and his then somewhat lengthy contract which would take up cap space in light of the uncertainties of the new CBA that was coming up.

Dallas goes on to win the title and on draft night Jack gets dealt to the Bucks from Charlotte, a city he enjoyed, but did see his buddy G. Wallace leave town and go to a better spot in Portland.

It's still not clear where Dwight and Deron will go, Brooklyn, Dallas or stays in Orlando. All we need to know it won't have anything to do with Stephen Jackson

netsgiantsyanks
02-20-2012, 02:12 PM
this is going nowhere.

DoMeFavors
02-20-2012, 02:16 PM
It's hard not to laugh at some of the things Jackson says. Im from the other side of Texas (far from Dallas). I dont want to play there. :laugh2:

He's surely entitled to his own opinion, can't keep that from him, but most definitely his statements have zero effect on the way things play out for Deron and Dwight.

It seems S-Jax is bitter to Dallas and the Mavs for some reason or another. Maybe because he was highly discussed getting dealt before the deadline last season and Dallas was a very possible landing spot.

It didn't happen because Cuban and Donnie didn't want to give up too much for him and his then somewhat lengthy contract which would take up cap space in light of the uncertainties of the new CBA that was coming up.

Dallas goes on to win the title and on draft night Jack gets dealt to the Bucks from Charlotte, a city he enjoyed, but did see his buddy G. Wallace leave town and go to a better spot in Portland.

It's still not clear where Dwight and Deron will go, Brooklyn, Dallas or stays in Orlando. All we need to know it won't have anything to do with Stephen Jackson

No he probably just doesnt like Mark Cuban like a lot of players, he probably called Jackson a thug or something.

LTBaByyy
02-20-2012, 02:17 PM
He requested a trade to Dallas when he was with the Bobcats!!!!!!!

Dude has been hating us since we won the championship!!!!

Get over it, you have a championship too so stop talking about us and worry about your lack of skills this year!

If Deron or Dwight goes to Dallas he will probably commit suicide

justinnum1
02-20-2012, 02:19 PM

It's a fact

jameer avgs like 6 assists a game with Howard...I can only imagine with Deron could do. :)
not sure they would be ahead of the heat or bulls, but prob would be the best team in ny.

Kenny Powders
02-20-2012, 02:23 PM
Basketball players are a bunch of primadona cry babies. Grow up cash your large paychecks and play the ****ing game

DoMeFavors
02-20-2012, 02:25 PM
Dallas cant afford both Deron and Dwight and they are playing together, no way in hell does Deron go to Dallas in his prime to play with another year older Dirk. Also the entire Dallas starting lineup is like 35 year olds. He aint going there. Get over it.

DoMeFavors
02-20-2012, 02:26 PM
not sure they would be ahead of the heat or bulls, but prob would be the best team in ny.

Bulls are so overated, they might win games but thats it. No chance ever in the playoffs with only D.rose.

netsgiantsyanks
02-20-2012, 02:36 PM
yeah, **** this.

GiantsSwaGG
02-20-2012, 02:46 PM
Ppl do realize Jackson sucks now right

DoMeFavors
02-20-2012, 02:48 PM

he isnt trying on the bucks he wants out. When he comes here with Dwight he will be back to his golden days.

Pakman
02-20-2012, 02:49 PM
Nets still won't be finals worthy. Heat bulls Knicks nets if it happens in that order.

Celticsfan2007
02-20-2012, 02:56 PM
S-Jax is about to turn 34.... why the heck would any young stud want to play with this dude?

He's been a career disappointment.

Slimsim
02-20-2012, 02:57 PM
Bulls are so overated, they might win games but thats it. No chance ever in the playoffs with only D.rose.

LOL someone with balls :clap:

Heats fans love kiss up to bulls fans it's so sad

Celticsfan2007
02-20-2012, 02:58 PM

that sig is amazing...

kozelkid
02-20-2012, 03:02 PM
Not the same whats so ever not even close , but good try :o also LA fans , some are just front runners.....look at the LA Dodger games they leave in the 6 th inning:D

Try not to show your Knick bias too much there.

ball4reel
02-20-2012, 03:05 PM
So everyone says it would be stupid for Deron and Dwight to play With Dirk Because he's past his prime, But the thought of playing with a 33yr old S Jackson Is impressive??? Go figure

kozelkid
02-20-2012, 03:07 PM
So everyone says it would be stupid for Deron and Dwight to play With Dirk Because he's past his prime, But the thought of playing with a 33yr old S Jackson Is impressive??? Go figure

Who is "everyone"? Dirk is still a top 5-10 player in this league and should be very good for next 2-3 years. An IDEAL player alongside Dwight.

If that big 3 ever formed, good luck NBA because Dallas is likely winning the next 2-3 while Dirk is in his prime.

Cfrey
02-20-2012, 03:13 PM
do people not understand that you don't need to be good for someone to want to play with you..?

lol the stupidity in this thread is hilarious.. "WHY DO THEY WANT TO PLAY WITH SJAX"

maybe because they are all friends and sjax is a great teammate...?

****in idiots

thedfactor
02-20-2012, 03:15 PM
He requested a trade to Dallas when he was with the Bobcats!!!!!!!

Dude has been hating us since we won the championship!!!!

Get over it, you have a championship too so stop talking about us and worry about your lack of skills this year!

If Deron or Dwight goes to Dallas he will probably commit suicidenah, he'd come to cuban, tail btw the legs, wanting to be a mav lol

LTBaByyy
02-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Dirk, Dwight, Deron = Triple D!!!!!! (Nickname for Dallas), Finals worthy.

Dwight, Deron, Jax = No better than the Magic right now, 4th seed

DoMeFavors
02-20-2012, 03:41 PM
Dirk, Dwight, Deron = Triple D!!!!!! (Nickname for Dallas), Finals worthy.

Dwight, Deron, Jax = No better than the Magic right now, 4th seed

WHAT?

Deron is better than any PG Dwight has ever played with...

kozelkid
02-20-2012, 03:46 PM
WHAT?

Deron is better than any PG Dwight has ever played with...

Ya, but nearly everyone else on that roster is garbage.

Even if they're better than Orlando, they simply aren't in the same level as Miami or Chicago.

Rockice_8
02-20-2012, 03:48 PM
HE CAN FIGHT:confused: HE FITS IN ON THE NETS

Fight?

I don't get it, are the Nets fighters?

Anyway, MIL will have to buy him out and he'll have to come for like a MMLE or the vet min cause the Nets won't have any cap space.

He's a good shooter but he's getting up there. Once D-Will/Dwight team up expect a ton more of these stories. Guys will be flocking to play with them.

JEDean89
02-20-2012, 03:48 PM
^^^ look how fast NY went from being depleted after the melo trade, to being stacked. get dwight, humphries, jax, brooks, and williams on the same team and they will easily be able to attract FA's. add to the fact that they are moving to brooklyn and they will be a juggernaut by the end of next year. that is if they can get Dwight.

PC
02-20-2012, 03:51 PM
LOL Jax? So random...

smith&wesson
02-20-2012, 03:53 PM

Wanting Jackson on your team still perplexes me

i rather have morrow at this point. it could be just a stupid rumour caused by s jax wanting to leave milwakee. the media is out of control with this stuff.

smith&wesson
02-20-2012, 03:57 PM
LOL Jax? So random...

it is pretty random. of all the players, they want this old fart. i dont get it.

Punk
02-20-2012, 04:00 PM
I know the Nets are like that child out of the group who wants to be accepted but how about get Dwight before talking about Jackson or anything else?

According to a few Nets fans, they were guaranteed a playoff run with Deron alone. Don't get too excited until he's on your team.

Rockice_8
02-20-2012, 04:01 PM
Ya, but nearly everyone else on that roster is garbage.

Even if they're better than Orlando, they simply aren't in the same level as Miami or Chicago.

:facepalm: Garbage?

Is Lopez garbage?
Is Brooks garbage?
Is Morrow garbage?

They will be able to add a few minimum ring chasers as well. D-Will/Dwight = contenders. It's very possible that they could upset the great MIA in the ECF.

You dismissing like there is no chance is ignorant, especially when you have no idea what the team will look like.

The Nets aren't as bad as their record they're just the most injured team in the league (by far) and it's taking it toll.

Kidd already said he'd backup D-Will next year, maybe VC would like a return to NJ. So much can happen once you pair up two superstars like D-Will/Dwight (the two most important positions). In just two short years MIA went from 3 guys to a complete deep team.

It's a joke to dismiss a team built around D-Will/Dwight having no chance.

oak2455
02-20-2012, 04:03 PM

It's a fact

Again your statement and post hold nothing at all.... You won an average of how many games in the last few years?? 20?? So what D12 makes you 30 wins team??! lmfaoooooo:clap: well done!!!

oak2455
02-20-2012, 04:07 PM
Fight?

I don't get it, are the Nets fighters?

Anyway, MIL will have to buy him out and he'll have to come for like a MMLE or the vet min cause the Nets won't have any cap space.

He's a good shooter but he's getting up there. Once D-Will/Dwight team up expect a ton more of these stories. Guys will be flocking to play with them.

http://hoopedia.nba.com/index.php?title=Pacers-Pistons_Brawl
You forgot this?? Lol

oak2455
02-20-2012, 04:09 PM
Try not to show your Knick bias too much there.

Ok:confused:

Rockice_8
02-20-2012, 04:11 PM
http://hoopedia.nba.com/index.php?title=Pacers-Pistons_Brawl
You forgot this?? Lol

How does that relate to the Nets as fighters and him fitting in though?

Rockice_8
02-20-2012, 04:14 PM
Again your statement and post hold nothing at all.... You won an average of how many games in the last few years?? 20?? So what D12 makes you 30 wins team??! lmfaoooooo:clap: well done!!!

3 years ago they started the rebuild so they're supposed to be bad, last year they had an injured D-Will for 12 games, and this year lost their 2nd best player for the first half of the year.

If you really think a healthy D-Will/Dwight is a 30 win team there's no helping you.

BigCityofDreams
02-20-2012, 04:24 PM
The Knicks can be a running joke for a entire century and still be the big brother to the Nets.

As far as prokorov wanting to be the Lakers, doesnt he also want to run Russia? Guy has some high aspirations. Lol

Didn't he and Jay-z both try to buy into the Knicks at first?

oak2455
02-20-2012, 04:24 PM
3 years ago they started the rebuild so they're supposed to be bad, last year they had an injured D-Will for 12 games, and this year lost their 2nd best player for the first half of the year.

If you really think a healthy D-Will/Dwight is a 30 win team there's no helping you.

Ok I'll wait and see because I thought first Dwill was suppose to make the Nets a playoff team now D12... ok I'll be here waiting for the blueprint of whatever :D and the Knicks haven't been healthy all year so don't use the health issue it's sports... Not an excuse

Mr Costanza
02-20-2012, 04:25 PM
But for the record Dwight and Deron will be great together and they will definitely make the Nets significantly better. They would certainly be a contender.

oak2455
02-20-2012, 04:26 PM
The Knicks can be a running joke for a entire century and still be the big brother to the Nets.

As far as prokorov wanting to be the Lakers, doesnt he also want to run Russia? Guy has some high aspirations. Lol

:)

oak2455
02-20-2012, 04:27 PM
But for the record Dwight and Deron will be great together and they will definitely make the Nets significantly better. They would certainly be a contender.

I agree but it takes a lot more, plus D12 has shown in recent weeks his character .... Pretty sad

gilly
02-20-2012, 04:35 PM
Who is "everyone"? Dirk is still a top 5-10 player in this league and should be very good for next 2-3 years. An IDEAL player alongside Dwight.

If that big 3 ever formed, good luck NBA because Dallas is likely winning the next 2-3 while Dirk is in his prime.

If Dirk could play like that with Chandler as his defensive lynchpin and Kidd as his PG, imagine what he'd be like with Dwight and Williams? Holy ****.

kenzo400
02-20-2012, 04:35 PM
They should both go to Dallas. It's a much better situation. Cuban is willing to spend money and he has proven that he can create winning teams no matter the situation.

Rockice_8
02-20-2012, 04:37 PM
Ok I'll wait and see because I thought first Dwill was suppose to make the Nets a playoff team now D12... ok I'll be here waiting for the blueprint of whatever :D and the Knicks haven't been healthy all year so don't use the health issue it's sports... Not an excuse

Just 9 games ago that's exactly what Knicks fans were doing "well melo's banged up and once BD gets healthy". Sound familiar? You can't use excuses about injuries which I normally don't but the Nets are clear past normal injury territory. They are the the most injured team since 2000, like a historic pace.

BigCityofDreams
02-20-2012, 04:38 PM
It would be sick to see them in Dallas but it seems like BK is their destination.

kozelkid
02-20-2012, 04:38 PM
Ok:confused:

If you think there don't exist bandwagon fans amongst Knicks fans, you are mistaken.

Every fanbase has such fans. Doesn't necessarily mean Nets will ever outgrow Knicks' fanbase (although if they can bring 2-3 titles I do think it's possible), but it's rather silly for you to think that if NJ could build a good enough team, a better team than the Knicks' current team, that they wouldn't start pulling fans from your fanbase.

Obviously, the diehards like yourself will remain Knicks fans. However, majority of fans are casual fans who don't follow the teams unless they are good. That's just how it is. Hence the ticket prices increase exponentially when a team becomes good.

:facepalm: Garbage?

Is Lopez garbage?
Is Brooks garbage?
Is Morrow garbage?

They will be able to add a few minimum ring chasers as well. D-Will/Dwight = contenders. It's very possible that they could upset the great MIA in the ECF.

You dismissing like there is no chance is ignorant, especially when you have no idea what the team will look like.

The Nets aren't as bad as their record they're just the most injured team in the league (by far) and it's taking it toll.

Kidd already said he'd backup D-Will next year, maybe VC would like a return to NJ. So much can happen once you pair up two superstars like D-Will/Dwight (the two most important positions). In just two short years MIA went from 3 guys to a complete deep team.

It's a joke to dismiss a team built around D-Will/Dwight having no chance.

Yes, Morrow is mediocre. A dime a dozen type shooter. Brooks is an unproven who looks to be the next Jamal Crawford best case scenario. Lopez is a nice role player, but fact remains that that teams supporting cast and even top end level talent, doesn't hold a candle to Miami's or Chicago's cast. We can talk what ifs, but you cannot say any more veteran ring chasers will flock to NJ than Chicago or Miami or LAC or OKC, etc.

BRICKCITYPIMP12
02-20-2012, 04:42 PM
yea.. dirk in his prime? um.. do u have a time machine? lol
he is getting past his prime each and every day.

also.. yea dirk tyson and kidd obviously worked... and im not saying dwill d12 and dirk wouldent cuz that would be sick..but wat i am saying is that to sign those to the will only have the big 3.. then vets/role players....imo that wont get it done.
AND as much of a dwill fan as i am.. kidd is a past first pg.. he was never a scorer dwill scores more then he passes.

Dade County
02-20-2012, 04:45 PM
good news for the nets I guess... idk

oak2455
02-20-2012, 04:51 PM
Just 9 games ago that's exactly what Knicks fans were doing "well melo's banged up and once BD gets healthy". Sound familiar? You can't use excuses about injuries which I normally don't but the Nets are clear past normal injury territory. They are the the most injured team since 2000, like a historic pace.

I agree but those two alone won't make them a contender or instant champ like that one silly poster suggest.... The Knicks now have pieces bench strength and a true point so that's a difference... We shall see ... I hope they do well it helps the metro area..

GiantsSwaGG
02-20-2012, 05:01 PM
Why do ppl take DoMeFavors serious? Like seriously y are you breaking your keyboard keys debating with him. Stephen Jackso is pretty much an average player at this point of his career. He can't even get playing time with the Buckz and besides BJ AND Bouget , there roster sucks!

Rockice_8
02-20-2012, 05:33 PM
Yes, Morrow is mediocre. A dime a dozen type shooter. Brooks is an unproven who looks to be the next Jamal Crawford best case scenario. Lopez is a nice role player, but fact remains that that teams supporting cast and even top end level talent, doesn't hold a candle to Miami's or Chicago's cast. We can talk what ifs, but you cannot say any more veteran ring chasers will flock to NJ than Chicago or Miami or LAC or OKC, etc.

Morrow has the 2nd best 3pt% in history, that's better then a dime a dozen shooter. I'd say having him standing in the corner shooting wide open 3's is a good thing and a great fit.

Having a Jamal Crawford off the bench is a good thing. The guy was a 6th man of the year candidate for the past couple of years. Every team needs a good 6th man off the bench who can light it up.

Lopez is better then a role player. He can either play along with Dwight or be traded for a better fit.

They have 2 picks in this draft, one that is gonna be probably top 5.

I didn't say all the FA will come for cheap but yes just like CHI got Rip, MIA got Battier and NY got Baron Davis guys will come to Brooklyn to play with this team.

LongIslandIcedZ
02-20-2012, 05:50 PM
For a guy like Dwight, wouldnt it cost them like Lopez, Brooks, and 2 1sts? That is a lot to give up

Stack_NJNets
02-20-2012, 06:33 PM

They'll take anything they can

LTBaByyy
02-20-2012, 06:54 PM
Dirk, Tyson, Kidd = Championship

Dirk, Dwight, Deron = Not 1, Not 2, Not 3, Not 4.....

Evolution23
02-20-2012, 06:56 PM
I heard Kobe wants out of LA too, but only if he can Mike James to come with him.

aussie
02-20-2012, 07:03 PM
hornets ;)

DWill
EJ
SJax
Anthony Davis
D12

:O

SportsFanatic10
02-20-2012, 07:04 PM
LOL someone with balls :clap:

Heats fans love kiss up to bulls fans it's so sad

you mean someone with no clue lol. the bulls aren't overrated. heat fans and bulls fans are actually always at eachothers throats. heat fans don't kiss up to the bulls at all, we just know they're the only team with a shot of keeping us from the finals.

CudiOnMyiPod
02-20-2012, 07:13 PM
Dallas would re-sign Terry to the MLE and players like West, Wright, Mahinmi, Roddy and Jones would all be back. Maybe Carter re-signs as a vet min. If they could possibly get Marion back it would be huge but they prob wouldn't get him.

latinofire21
02-20-2012, 07:26 PM

couldnt agree more lol

BigCityofDreams
02-20-2012, 07:28 PM
couldnt agree more lol

What do you think about all those reports pointing Dwight to the Nets?

latinofire21
02-20-2012, 07:29 PM

Good luck getting that to happen. No one wants to sign there.

latinofire21
02-20-2012, 07:38 PM

THe Clippers share an arena with the Lakers. Last I checked Lakers ticket sales havent dropped since Lob City has been created. They are still the little bro to the Lakers.

latinofire21
02-20-2012, 07:56 PM
If you think there don't exist bandwagon fans amongst Knicks fans, you are mistaken.

Every fanbase has such fans. Doesn't necessarily mean Nets will ever outgrow Knicks' fanbase (although if they can bring 2-3 titles I do think it's possible), but it's rather silly for you to think that if NJ could build a good enough team, a better team than the Knicks' current team, that they wouldn't start pulling fans from your fanbase.

Obviously, the diehards like yourself will remain Knicks fans. However, majority of fans are casual fans who don't follow the teams unless they are good. That's just how it is. Hence the ticket prices increase exponentially when a team becomes good.

Where have you been? Its already happened once and they didnt pull fans from NYK. The Kidd/Jefferson/Carter/Kenyon days when they went to the finals there were empty seats in there own arena for the nba championship. EMPTY SECTIONS. They couldnt even sell out for the NBA Championship.

Knicks sell out regardless of the record. The Knicks fanbase is probably one of the largest fanbases in the league. Only teams that can compare in size of fanbase is probably Boston and LA. You cant even begin to throw out hypotheticals when its already happened in its history and has proven your arguement to be false.

HouRealCoach
02-20-2012, 08:04 PM
It can work if Dwight decides to sign...

latinofire21
02-20-2012, 08:09 PM
What do you think about all those reports pointing Dwight to the Nets?

I think about the same as all those reports of Lebron coming to NY. As a Knick fan i believed every single one and look what happened.

These guys are pairing up to win. If they want to compete for a championship against teams like the Thunder/Heat/Knicks/Bulls they have to go to the best option. New Jersey isnt the best option.

The reports out of Dallas are far more believable. Pairing up with the defending champions and Dirk would all but guarantee them rings. That team with its supporting cast pretty much in place is the ideal situation for them.

Stephen Jackson isnt going to be the deciding factor for them to come to NJ. That article reeks of a fluff piece just to fill the paper for that day lol.

All the nets fans listing Brooks with Deron and Dwight are ludicrous. If they have to trade for Dwight your losing every servicable player on that team regardless if Orlando needs them or not. MELO 2.0

BigCityofDreams
02-20-2012, 08:21 PM
I think about the same as all those reports of Lebron coming to NY. As a Knick fan i believed every single one and look what happened.

These guys are pairing up to win. If they want to compete for a championship against teams like the Thunder/Heat/Knicks/Bulls they have to go to the best option. New Jersey isnt the best option.

The reports out of Dallas are far more believable. Pairing up with the defending champions and Dirk would all but guarantee them rings. That team with its supporting cast pretty much in place is the ideal situation for them.

Stephen Jackson isnt going to be the deciding factor for them to come to NJ. That article reeks of a fluff piece just to fill the paper for that day lol.

All the nets fans listing Brooks with Deron and Dwight are ludicrous. If they have to trade for Dwight your losing every servicable player on that team regardless if Orlando needs them or not. MELO 2.0

I remember all those LeBron to the Knicks rumors. Many fans brought in them even though the day of the decision had him going to Miami. Fans were crushed but got over it once Stat and Melo came over. If Dwight doesn't end up with the Nets they would be devastated. The thing about Dwight though is he seems dead set on carving his own path.

latinofire21
02-20-2012, 08:31 PM
I remember all those LeBron to the Knicks rumors. Many fans brought in them even though the day of the decision had him going to Miami. Fans were crushed but got over it once Stat and Melo came over. If Dwight doesn't end up with the Nets they would be devastated. The thing about Dwight though is he seems dead set on carving his own path.

If hes dead set on carving his own path then why would he go to NJ. Thats derons team. I really dont believe hes set on carving his own path because hes trying to pair up with other superstars like the Heat.

I think it will come down to the best option in the end of the day and that option isnt NJ. Things that could change my opinion is the effects of him signing a fresh contract or signing a contract with his rights. I am not 100 percent brushed up on the new CBA so I am unsure if trading his rights is beneficial to the money hes going to make maybe NJ has a shot. If there is no incentive to be traded prior to the end of his contract picking NJ over Dallas in free agency is just silly in my opinion.

Chill_Will_24
02-20-2012, 08:37 PM

Funny that you bring up the Lebron rumors becase this is more comparable to the Melo rumors if you catch my drift. Dwight has been rumored to want to go to Brooklyn since before the lockout. He has been dropping hints for the Nets all last summer and demanded a trade to the Nets pre-season?

What more do you want? "A wedding toast"?

EDIT: Funny that in the same post you also say the Dallas rumors are more believable :laugh2: So now your picking and choosing the rumors that you prefer to believe based on your misguided and preconceived notion that Dallas would be a better team than Brooklyn? All on the off chance that Dallas were able to make space for Deron and Dwight?

:laugh2: Just stop posting man

BigCityofDreams
02-20-2012, 08:45 PM
If hes dead set on carving his own path then why would he go to NJ. Thats derons team. I really dont believe hes set on carving his own path because hes trying to pair up with other superstars like the Heat.

I think it will come down to the best option in the end of the day and that option isnt NJ. Things that could change my opinion is the effects of him signing a fresh contract or signing a contract with his rights. I am not 100 percent brushed up on the new CBA so I am unsure if trading his rights is beneficial to the money hes going to make maybe NJ has a shot. If there is no incentive to be traded prior to the end of his contract picking NJ over Dallas in free agency is just silly in my opinion.

You made some good points but if he went to the Nets he'd be the big man on campus which is why I guess Mavs and Lakers are two and three on his list.

Vampirate
02-20-2012, 08:48 PM
How does Dallas even get both of them, they are so far over the cap.

mgsports
02-20-2012, 09:20 PM
Ellis/Jennings to Nets,Dwill/Jackson to Magic,Bucks get Redick/Duhon/Okur and Warriors get Bogut/Orton/Vasquez?

Gritz
02-20-2012, 09:21 PM
Two and a fourth men

aussie
02-20-2012, 09:36 PM
Ellis/Jennings to Nets,Dwill/Jackson to Magic,Bucks get Redick/Duhon/Okur and Warriors get Bogut/Orton/Vasquez?

im not familiar with any other Vasquez in the NBA apart from Greivis...in that case, are you high?

Chill_Will_24
02-20-2012, 09:42 PM
I dont see whats wrong with what I said. I am not a funny little latino thank you very much.

There are rumors for him going to Dallas just as much as NJ. I dont need a wedding toast to believe what you so want everyone to believe. The nets trade for him they have deron and Dwight and they have to fill out the roster in free agency. If they get dwight in free agency that team is still worst then a dallas team with Dwight and Deron. They already have the pieces and all they have to do is move Marion for the max deals.

Your a net fan. You believe hes going to NJ, great. Doesnt mean I have to believe it. Defending champions or a 9 - 23 team. Doesn't really seem like much of a decision in my opinion.

The only rumors of him going to Dallas is Dwight having Dallas on his list.. the same list that the nets are atop of; and the Bill Simmons report that Deron Williams is a lock for Dallas.

EVERY other report by credible reporters like Stein, Woj, Bucher, Broussard (who Deron is really close with), and even Sheridan who despises the Nets indicate that Dwight wants to be with the Nets in Brooklyn.

Believe what you want thou. It will all play out regardless.

ThunderousDemon
02-20-2012, 10:08 PM
He wants to play with Stephen Jackson, lol

JJ_JKidd
02-20-2012, 10:09 PM
Why would Deron and Dwight want to play with this thug?

Gritz
02-20-2012, 10:23 PM
Why would Deron and Dwight want to play with this thug?

They want to join his gang

JJ_JKidd
02-20-2012, 11:09 PM

Dang right on!

oak2455
02-20-2012, 11:15 PM

Colors:speechless:

waveycrockett
02-21-2012, 01:48 AM
S-Jax is still a good player. Everyone who plays under Skiles seems to hate his guts especially veteran players who are used to being treated like adults. I know when Jennings was a rookie they had some issues and while he was with the Bulls he pissed off that entire team. Ben Wallace hated playing under Skiles. Dude has a no head band rule. How ******** is that?

latinofire21
02-21-2012, 01:54 AM
All the reporters that ChillWill sited as his credible sources make 90 percent ridiculous statements and 10 percent truthful ones. The guys he mentioned also told the NY Media that Barea was NY Bound, Crawford was NY bound, Lebron was NY Bound, Nash was NY bound, Kenyon Martin was NY bound, We had a trade for Turiaf in the offseason as well - I will never forget this one - Turiaf and filler for Chris Anderson and Andre Miller lol. I dont believe any of those reports anymore unless I read a players twitter with him suggesting the same thing or hearing an agent make a statement of some sort.

waveycrockett
02-21-2012, 02:00 AM
All the reporters that ChillWill sited as his credible sources make 90 percent ridiculous statements and 10 percent truthful ones. The guys he mentioned also told the NY Media that Barea was NY Bound, Crawford was NY bound, Lebron was NY Bound, Nash was NY bound, Kenyon Martin was NY bound, We had a trade for Turiaf in the offseason as well - I will never forget this one - Turiaf and filler for Chris Anderson and Andre Miller lol. I dont believe any of those reports anymore unless I read a players twitter with him suggesting the same thing or hearing an agent make a statement of some sort.
I follow all credible writers and no credible writers WOJ/KBerg/Stein/Broussard said any of that. Maybe Chris Sheridan but I dont consider him credible. It's possible someone said they were"rumors" but it's a rumor and you go believing it's a fact that is your fault not the writers fault.

latinofire21
02-21-2012, 03:18 AM
I follow all credible writers and no credible writers WOJ/KBerg/Stein/Broussard said any of that. Maybe Chris Sheridan but I dont consider him credible. It's possible someone said they were"rumors" but it's a rumor and you go believing it's a fact that is your fault not the writers fault.

But thats all of what we have to go by right now. Rumors and writers sources. Thats exactly the point im trying to make. If what these guys said were truth then they would have no stories for the whole year. 90 percent of the crap that comes out of the media is fabricated to fill their show or paper.

LA_Raiders
02-21-2012, 03:59 AM
lol

waveycrockett
02-21-2012, 04:01 AM
But thats all of what we have to go by right now. Rumors and writers sources. Thats exactly the point im trying to make. If what these guys said were truth then they would have no stories for the whole year. 90 percent of the crap that comes out of the media is fabricated to fill their show or paper.

What? You clearly have no idea what libel and slander are. You work for a major media organization like ESPN, Yahoo, New York/LA Times THEY get sued BIG TIME not the writer. That is why all writers have bosses who have to approve the material and need PROOF through name of source and a copy of correspondence whether email or tape recording so they can cover there ***. Sports writers are no different than any other writer. It's why the Boston Celtics can't sue anyone whenever a Rondo rumor is broken even though it damages them or David Kahn or Dan Gilbert or Walmart or Newscorp whenever a story on them is broken. Your confusing legit writers for a bum like incarceratedbob who just post rumors on twitter. These guys make alot of money and can lose all that money for "making crap up".

Chill_Will_24
02-21-2012, 12:35 PM
What? You clearly have no idea what libel and slander are. You work for a major media organization like ESPN, Yahoo, New York/LA Times THEY get sued BIG TIME not the writer. That is why all writers have bosses who have to approve the material and need PROOF through name of source and a copy of correspondence whether email or tape recording so they can cover there ***. Sports writers are no different than any other writer. It's why the Boston Celtics can't sue anyone whenever a Rondo rumor is broken even though it damages them or David Kahn or Dan Gilbert or Walmart or Newscorp whenever a story on them is broken. Your confusing legit writers for a bum like incarceratedbob who just post rumors on twitter. These guys make alot of money and can lose all that money for "making crap up".

Yea.. he sites rumors of Deron going to Dallas from Bill Simmons but dismisses reports from actual credible writers like Woj and Stein. Mr LatinoFire is quite funny.

ghettosean
02-21-2012, 12:57 PM
Hey D12 wanted to keep Arenas on the Magic are you really that surprised about him and Stephen Jackson cause I'm not... Not anymore!

latinofire21
02-21-2012, 01:59 PM

Writers dont have to divuldge their sources either. Do you not remember the media circus arouns Paul, Lebron, or Melo. My "sources" tell me this. They get around the rules to make these fluff pieces all the time.

latinofire21
02-21-2012, 02:02 PM
Yea.. he sites rumors of Deron going to Dallas from Bill Simmons but dismisses reports from actual credible writers like Woj and Stein. Mr LatinoFire is quite funny.

You only see what you want to see Will. Read all my posts. I have clearly not stated that he is definitely going to Dallas. I have said thats the logical choice of the two and I am leaning towards that being the end destination. Their are reports saying hes going both places so it doesnt really make me a firm believer of either destination. If your going to try and troll me do a better job.

Anyone who is going to sign their career to the Nets with all the missing pieces they have is clearly not trying to win a championship which both players have been quoted to say they want to do.

LongIslandIcedZ
02-21-2012, 02:15 PM
I never believe rumors anymore. Williams seems to be very happy in NJ, even when they suck. At this point I'd be very surprised if Deron and Dwight arent talking and setting up how their going to do this. I dont trust reports so I have no certainty. All I have to say to NJ is to hope there are no "secret" or "surprise" teams. Those are the worst lol.

tr3ymill3r
02-21-2012, 02:20 PM
Everyone understands why Dwight would want Deron, but everyone is confused about Jackson because there are better SG and SF out there. My only thought would be because Dwight wants to be a closer and Jackson potentially has said that he'd defer to him in the closing moments of a game.

Chill_Will_24
02-21-2012, 02:28 PM
You only see what you want to see Will. Read all my posts. I have clearly not stated that he is definitely going to Dallas. I have said thats the logical choice of the two and I am leaning towards that being the end destination. Their are reports saying hes going both places so it doesnt really make me a firm believer of either destination. If your going to try and troll me do a better job.

Anyone who is going to sign their career to the Nets with all the missing pieces they have is clearly not trying to win a championship which both players have been quoted to say they want to do.

:laugh2: im not clowning you because you think Deron is going to Dallas. Thats your opinion and your entitled to it. Im clowning the fact that you keep referring to reports of Deron going to Dallas (the only one was Bill Simmons who says according to his sources Deron is a lock for Dallas and everything else is speculation and opinion) yet dismiss the COUNTLESS reports that Dwight and Deron want to play in Brooklyn by CREDIBLE writers like Woj, Stephen A Smith (who broke the Lebron to MIA story), Stein, Berger, Broussard (who Deron is really close with), Kennedy, Sheridan.... i mean should i go on?

This isnt about what makes sense for Dwight or Deron otherwise there would be Bulls fans all over this thread. This is about what has been reported regarding what Dwight and Deron want.

Dwight demanded a trade to the Nets and has never denied his interest in the Nets or his list. What more proof do you need

Chill_Will_24
02-21-2012, 02:30 PM
Everyone understands why Dwight would want Deron, but everyone is confused about Jackson because there are better SG and SF out there. My only thought would be because Dwight wants to be a closer and Jackson potentially has said that he'd defer to him in the closing moments of a game.

Bingo

I personally think for the vets minimum Steph would be a dangerous player on a contending team cuz he is tough and not afraid of the moment.

latinofire21
02-21-2012, 02:33 PM
Credible writers make dubious reports all the time. I will believe it when I see it.

Chill_Will_24
02-21-2012, 03:43 PM
Credible writers make dubious reports all the time. I will believe it when I see it.

Great counter argument! In other words.. this debate is over. Thanks for coming. :)

latinofire21
02-21-2012, 04:03 PM
Great counter argument! In other words.. this debate is over. Thanks for coming. :)

This was never a debate. This was you making every article that sided with your dreams pure fact and I have pointed out that the NY media puts out a lot of fluff pieces to generate excitement. Now that the team is moving to Brooklyn the NY media is going to speculate on everything and credit it to their hidden sources. If you really believe every report out there your headed down a path of dissapointment.

If it doesnt happen I wont quote you and mock you though. I know how it feels when you believe everything as fact and your preparing for the greatest thing since sliced bread and it doesnt happen. I still hate Lebron James. Dont get your hopes up and dont be so assertive thats its happening because while I will give you a pass there are a lot of people here that will ride you like a dead horse for making such assertations before things are even happening.

Chill_Will_24
02-21-2012, 04:41 PM
This was never a debate. This was you making every article that sided with your dreams pure fact and I have pointed out that the NY media puts out a lot of fluff pieces to generate excitement. Now that the team is moving to Brooklyn the NY media is going to speculate on everything and credit it to their hidden sources. If you really believe every report out there your headed down a path of dissapointment.

If it doesnt happen I wont quote you and mock you though. I know how it feels when you believe everything as fact and your preparing for the greatest thing since sliced bread and it doesnt happen. I still hate Lebron James. Dont get your hopes up and dont be so assertive thats its happening because while I will give you a pass there are a lot of people here that will ride you like a dead horse for making such assertations before things are even happening.

:laugh2: Your one funny guy .. find me the quote where i said Dwight and Deron are a lock for Brooklyn. i pointed to all the corroborated reports of Dwight wanting to play in Brooklyn.

So i guess a dozen different credible writers all having the same info and reporting the same thing is not good enough these days for the more highly advanced and intellectually superior posters like you, huh?

Like i said... idk what will happen. I never said either of them is going to Brooklyn. I said all the signs point in that direction.

netsgiantsyanks
02-21-2012, 04:50 PM
what he's basically saying is that he will quote you and mock you.

:p

utl768
02-21-2012, 04:53 PM
u could send hedo to milwaukee for jackson although hedo does have an extra year on his deal (player option)

Chill_Will_24
02-21-2012, 04:54 PM
what he's basically saying is that he will quote you and mock you.

:p

:laugh2: Many have tried... most have failed. Sarcasm is a deadly weapon.

Green_Monster
02-21-2012, 05:11 PM
They all want to come to Boston, obiously!

Deron
Jackson
Pierce
Who gives a ****
Howard

Duh!

oak2455
02-21-2012, 07:18 PM
They all want to come to Boston, obiously!

Deron
Jackson
Pierce
Who gives a ****
Howard

Duh!

they have the space you never know:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

69centers
02-21-2012, 07:55 PM
Rondo for D. Will is a good trade -- the Nets should take it. Not really any other guys better than Rondo that are going to be parted with at the deadline.

Alayla
02-21-2012, 11:40 PM
i dont get why you guys are questioning the s jax thing Dwight has stated him as someone hed like to play with as will any morrow and iggy mostly basic knowledge at this point.
btw not everyone wants to play with everyone for basketball reasons they have lifes outside of the game

NBA_Starter
02-21-2012, 11:45 PM
Jax can be such a cancer

oak2455
02-21-2012, 11:55 PM
Jackson is part of this gang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEauBVUJKhA

:D

rurichie
02-22-2012, 12:23 AM
Lol Stephen Jackson is the deal breaker?

Lollllllllllllllllllllzz wouldn't you rather have Dirk?

Also I think Deron with it being where he wants to play would rather have Dwight + Dirk + some mix of matrix/carter/kidd

aging PF in Dirk and an old Carter and who else do they have? no body dwight to Nj/BK will happen soon enough

latinofire21
02-22-2012, 01:31 AM
aging PF in Dirk and an old Carter and who else do they have? no body dwight to Nj/BK will happen soon enough

Who do the Nets have lol? Dallas is the NBA Champions. Your delusional if you think you have a better supporting cast then Dallas LMAO.

DerekCzajkowski
02-22-2012, 08:42 PM
Dallas has dirk that's all they need...damn u Dallas for us trading dirk for tractor traylor pick

cbs134679
02-22-2012, 09:30 PM
Evevn though jackson is older I understand why they would want to play with him, he would automatically give the team an edge, a 3rd scorer and a guy that can guard the other team best wing player.

D12 fan
02-23-2012, 12:43 AM
Evevn though jackson is older I understand why they would want to play with him, he would automatically give the team an edge, a 3rd scorer and a guy that can guard the other team best wing player.

Thank you.That's why they want him,Sjax is known around the league as a tough guy,he really is a thug NBA player,that's why so many guys are scared of him,remember the malice in the palice.That's why Dwill/Dwight want him,because they are not tough guys.

Kmart is another guy who is well respected.

tyfreaks brotha
02-23-2012, 12:03 PM
Why the hell would anyone want Stephon Jackson on there team :confused:

tyfreaks brotha
02-23-2012, 12:04 PM
Hold on, why stephen jackson?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Epig Sig

latinofire21
02-23-2012, 02:00 PM
"Billy (Newark)

Does Deron Williams leave NJ this summer?
Chad Ford (1:22 PM)

Probably. The only scenario where he doesn't is if the Nets swing a deal for Dwight Howard at the trade deadline. At that point, I think Williams hangs around. If that doesn't happen, I think Williams will join Dwight Howard (assuming he's not traded to the Lakers in March) in Dallas next summer. Lots of signals pointing to this being the preferred outcome for both players."

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...ider-chad-ford

Thoughts?

Raps18-19 Champ
02-23-2012, 02:02 PM
Raptors will take your *****.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Ellis/Jennings to Nets,Dwill/Jackson to Magic,Bucks get Redick/Duhon/Okur and Warriors get Bogut/Orton/Vasquez?That's a horrible trade for the Bucks. Duhon is a bad contract. Bucks wont be taking on bad contracts of Hedo or Duhon or Nelson for that matter. Bucks give up 3 starters for maybe one starter back in Redick? No thanks. A healthy Bogut alone is worth a Ellis. Warriors need a center badly anyway.