PDA

View Full Version : Ersanity (Ersan Ilyasova)

Tmath
02-20-2012, 02:38 AM
No love for this guy?

29 pts 25 reb :speechless:

This is what I hate about the Jeremy Lin hype. Other players put up better numbers but get no recognition. :mad:

NoahH
02-20-2012, 02:44 AM
Huge game for him today. I need Gooden to come back from injury so he can get me fantasy points tho.

Cfrey
02-20-2012, 02:47 AM
cuz hes averaging 9 and 7...

lol come on i dont even know how that happened did someone watch the game..? are we sure the stats weren't padded or espn had a typo

yanksbucs
02-20-2012, 02:53 AM
No love for this guy?

This is what I hate about the Jeremy Lin hype. Other players put up better numbers but get no recognition. :mad:

do you not watch ESPN?

Ezio
02-20-2012, 02:54 AM
0 assists that's why. But damn what the hell happen in that game.

yanksbucs
02-20-2012, 02:54 AM
cuz hes averaging 9 and 7...

lol come on i dont even know how that happened did someone watch the game..? are we sure the stats weren't padded or espn had a typo

it was legit, he's 6'10 but idk i guess his arms are really long, seemed like he just grabbed rebounds out of no where

Young2Kinsler
02-20-2012, 02:55 AM
He's had a pretty good month. But like others overlooked, he's white.

neohemp
02-20-2012, 02:56 AM
Well let's see he was actually drafted, he had one great game as opposed to a string of good games, and he's making about 5 times as much money as Lin.

latinofire21
02-20-2012, 02:56 AM
Lol cool story bro. When he averages that over 9 games and leads the team to only 1 loss in the process then you can compare him to the legend of Jeremy Lin. One game isnt enough! Remember hearing that? SAMPLE SIZE lmao

yanksbucs
02-20-2012, 03:05 AM
He's had a pretty good month. But like others overlooked, he's white.

he's turkish

ThunderousDemon
02-20-2012, 03:09 AM
Ahem

Young2Kinsler
02-20-2012, 03:11 AM
Lol cool story bro. When he averages that over 9 games and leads the team to only 1 loss in the process then you can compare him to the legend of Jeremy Lin. One game isnt enough! Remember hearing that? SAMPLE SIZE lmao

He hasn't done it in consecutive games, but he has been more successful over a longer period than Lin. His sample size isn't bad. If you want to look at his season numbers and say 9-7 go ahead, but over the last month...12 and 10, and the last 2 weeks...17 and 11.7

In the recent stretch he has had games of...29 and 25, 14 and 10, 23 and 7, 17 and 16, 17 and 12, 9 and 12, 9 and 14, 7 and 19, 10 and 11, and a few other pretty good games too.

But yeah, SAMPLE SIZE lmao

:rolleyes:

Young2Kinsler
02-20-2012, 03:11 AM
he's turkish

Like I said, he's white.

Raps18-19 Champ
02-20-2012, 03:12 AM
Ersainity>Love and Linsanity>Nash.

yanksbucs
02-20-2012, 03:13 AM
Like I said, he's white.

sure bro

Crackadalic
02-20-2012, 03:15 AM
No love for this guy?

Because he doesnt play for NY Duh :cool:

The Lin hype is overblown but his story is beyond basketball which is why its more talked about.

He did play a good game against the nets and is quietly putting up above average numbers this month. Props to him though

seikou8
02-20-2012, 03:19 AM
He hasn't done it in consecutive games, but he has been more successful over a longer period than Lin. His sample size isn't bad. If you want to look at his season numbers and say 9-7 go ahead, but over the last month...12 and 10, and the last 2 weeks...17 and 11.7

In the recent stretch he has had games of...29 and 25, 14 and 10, 23 and 7, 17 and 16, 17 and 12, 9 and 12, 9 and 14, 7 and 19, 10 and 11, and a few other pretty good games too.

well was his team as successfull and he is not new york where the media is crazyier than jr smith haircut. lin was a four string pg was about to get cut
then becomes the knicks star pg in less than a week..

sunsfan88
02-20-2012, 03:20 AM
Durant had 51.....where's his thread?

ThunderousDemon
02-20-2012, 03:29 AM

The Durantulasanity thread? I don't know :shrug:

John Walls Era
02-20-2012, 03:29 AM
1 game and you want him to get recognition?

Tmath
02-20-2012, 03:33 AM
Well let's see he was actually drafted, he had one great game as opposed to a string of good games, and he's making about 5 times as much money as Lin.

Lin's story is so overrated & overblown its getting annoying, if he wasn't asian and didn't play for new york no one would give a ****. The NBA is milking every penny of this "great story".

Players that have accomplished much more then Lin like winning championships never got the hype or praise he's getting, for example Jason Terry, that dude hit so many meaningful shots that was key to Dallas winning the championship and he didn't get anywhere near the recognition he deserved.

Lin is getting a lot of undeserved hype is all I'm saying.

DodgerBulls
02-20-2012, 03:36 AM
Next thread that has "sanity" in the title should be about how people really lost their sanity about small things. Seriously, I kinda feel bad for people who really takes something seriously that it somewhat bothers their lives with irrelevant things. I know that you know what i'm talking about. It is nice to be a fan of something or someone, but sports teams/players should really not take over your life unless you have great correlation with it.

John Walls Era
Lin's story is so overrated & overblown its getting annoying, if he wasn't asian and didn't play for new york no one would give a ****. The NBA is milking every penny of this "great story".

Players that have accomplished much more then Lin like winning championships never got the hype or praise he's getting, for example Jason Terry, that dude hit so many meaningful shots that was key to Dallas winning the championship and he didn't get anywhere near the recognition he deserved.

Tmath is really the guy in my sig.

I think you misunderstand why hes getting the attention. Being asian probably has something to do with it. But the guy was suppose to be a scrub. Hes from Harvard, they make more presidents than athletes.

sunsfan88
The Durantulasanity thread? I don't know :shrug:

I like Dursanity better.

Evolution23
02-20-2012, 03:38 AM

You still don't get it do you? Can you not relate to guy desperately trying to make his dreams come true? Lin is undrafted and is NOT expected to do the things he is doing. He has dealt with racism and a lot of other ********. He is the reason for the Knicks winning 8 of 9 games. He is the reason the knicks season is still relevant.

Tmath
02-20-2012, 03:41 AM
Tmath is really the guy in my sig.

I think you misunderstand why hes getting the attention. Being asian probably has something to do with it. But the guy was suppose to be a scrub. Hes from Harvard, they make more presidents than athletes.

I've lived in Malaysia and Singapore I have had many asian friends so don't even go there.

My dad lives in singapore and I was on Skype with him yesterday and guess what the first thing he said to me?

Linsanity.

seikou8

wow you mad bro? if you are dont worry the raptors are coming up watch again back to topic lin has a story that no one can write he is getting praise because worked hard and get to live his dream guy was the 4th string was going to get cut was going to be out of the league in a year or two. yes its getting overhyped a liittle bit but what do you expect its new york the media is crazy.

KapnKnicks87
it's the nets! when he does that to a good team...jk jk lol

real talk tho dude had a great game, 25 rebs is just sick lol

Man u guys ever heard of this guy Durant? lol 51 that game was insanee happy for the dude to finally break the 50 mark...OH and no love for westbrook? 40 and 9 dimes and ibaka with the triple dub man come on lol

John Walls Era
02-20-2012, 03:42 AM
I've lived in Malaysia and Singapore I have had many asian friends so don't even go there.

My dad lives in singapore and I was on Skype with him yesterday and guess what the first thing he said to me?

Linsanity.

Wait so why isn't there a Yi-sanity. So you're telling me all you have to do is be Asian to get hype? You think Americans (non asian) care that hes asian? No. Majority of fans love the Harvard-Underdog story.

I'm not here to change your mind. You can continue to dismiss what a great story this is. Doesn't change what it is.

sunsfan88
02-20-2012, 03:44 AM
You still don't get it do you? Can you not relate to guy desperately trying to make his dreams come true? Lin is undrafted and is NOT expected to do the things he is doing. He has dealt with racism and a lot of other ********. He is the reason for the Knicks winning 8 of 9 games. He is the reason the knicks season is still relevant.

No offense to you and I think Lin amazing/great/whatever too but who gives a damn about the Knicks season other than Knicks fans?

Just wondering.

KapnKnicks87
02-20-2012, 03:46 AM
when did this thread become about lin? lol

Tmath
02-20-2012, 03:49 AM

Ben Wallace was undrafted, has won 4x DPOY, 4x Allstar, he's one a championship, he didn't get the hype Lin is getting.

These things happen all the time in sports, it really doesn't surprise me.

Blake Griffen is another guy that get undeserved hype.

blom85
02-20-2012, 03:54 AM
No love for this guy?

I agree with you theory but Lin has been putting up these numbers for two weeks now. A better example would be Nikola Pekovic, dude gets zero respect...

Knicks21
02-20-2012, 04:00 AM
Ben Wallace was undrafted, has won 4x DPOY, 4x Allstar, he's one a championship, he didn't get the hype Lin is getting.

These things happen all the time in sports, it really doesn't surprise me.

Blake Griffen is another guy that get undeserved hype.

They most certainly do not.

Tmath
02-20-2012, 04:06 AM
They most certainly do not.

They do, they just aren't as marketable or mainstream.

I don't hate Lin at all, its great he is living his dream but enough is enough. If you keep hearing about the same thing everyday your going to get sick of it pretty quickly. I don't blame him I blame the media for force feeding it down my throat everyday.

gotoHcarolina52
02-20-2012, 04:11 AM
Wow :speechless:

Ilyasova's run has been almost as impressive as Lin's, yet we haven't heard a lick about it. :pity:

John Walls Era
02-20-2012, 06:03 AM
Wow :speechless:

Ilyasova's run has been almost as impressive as Lin's, yet we haven't heard a lick about it. :pity:

Since when did 1 game = a run.

Trueblue2
02-20-2012, 06:58 AM
he's turkish

He's dark white

Raps18-19 Champ
02-20-2012, 07:03 AM
What about when Jerryd Bayless post the exact same numbers in 8 straight games last year?

I guess I should have made a thread.

Trueblue2
02-20-2012, 07:05 AM
What about when Jerryd Bayless post the exact same numbers in 8 straight games last year?

Only if you can somehow add sanity or mania onto his last name

basketfan4life
02-20-2012, 07:29 AM
I'm from Turkey;
i watched Ersan a lot and i know his game...if i'm not mistaken a lot of people were considering him a lottery pick, he had a great leaping ability with good height and long arms, but he broke his same ankle twice before entering the draft, and he slipped down in the draft.

But he is a really good player,i've been watching this league for 12 years, and i can say this, Ersan could easily be a 17/12 player if he plays 30+ minutes, at the same time he can give you 1,5/1,5 in steals and blocks categories with great defense and hustle.

i just don't know how players like Lin/Ersan are getting overlooked and can't get PT unless a lot of injuries hit their teams. If Ersan can begin to play a starter role on any NBA team, he would surprise a lot of people.

KnicksPain
02-20-2012, 07:42 AM
I thought the reason for the Linsanity was because he was breaking records and winning games? Im a knick fan and Ive been sick of all the coverage, but the reason they are talking about him besides his race and unlikely story is the fact that he is breaking records and winning games for a team that was losing. And espn actually called it Ersanity on sportscenter.

king4day
02-20-2012, 08:17 AM
I read 3 pages and not a single person that I saw mentioned who this thread is about. Can someone tell me who "er" is? That should have been in the OP.

EDIT: Nevermind. 36 posts in and I finally found it.

Ersan Ilyasova

jp611
02-20-2012, 08:51 AM
All he does is ER-upt!!!

Raps18-19 Champ
02-20-2012, 09:22 AM
Only if you can somehow add sanity or mania onto his last name

Bay-sainity?

Bay-mania?

Bay-nation?

ball4reel
02-20-2012, 09:39 AM
LOL, dude give 1 example and says it happens in sports all the time

D2theJ
02-20-2012, 09:43 AM
Ersan is the perfect example of a player who can produce when he gets the minutes. There's a ton of NBA players who can put up numbers if they get 30+ minutes consistently. Before Bogut got hurt Drew Gooden was averaging like 5 ppg and then when he got the minutes he was putting up 17 and 8.

jp611
02-20-2012, 09:43 AM
Have you guys heard of MJania in Chicago?

iliketurtles24
02-20-2012, 10:15 AM
i have no clue who you are talking about

ManningToTyree
02-20-2012, 10:53 AM
It's one game

yanksrock
02-20-2012, 11:06 AM
What an original title!

Slimsim
02-20-2012, 11:23 AM
why u Mad Raptor fans

Slimsim
02-20-2012, 11:24 AM
Lets see him do it against a good defensive team

chicagocubsfan
02-20-2012, 11:31 AM
Idk bout anybody else but Ersan is a beast for me in 2k12

maddBat
02-20-2012, 11:35 AM
It's one game

coming from a knicks fan.. :rolleyes:

strahan92osi72
02-20-2012, 11:43 AM
coming from a knicks fan.. :rolleyes:

Last I looked, Lin has done it for a lot more than one game. In ten games, he has raised his PPG average by 12 friggin points. There's a difference. If this is more than a one game wonder, I'm sure there will be plenty of hype for this guy. And since he's not a Knick, PSD will call him a star whereas if he were a Knick he'd still be a bum.

Jamiecballer
02-20-2012, 11:45 AM

Linsanity.

that's good for basketball. you do like basketball, don't you?

strahan92osi72
02-20-2012, 11:46 AM
They do, they just aren't as marketable or mainstream.

I don't hate Lin at all, its great he is living his dream but enough is enough. If you keep hearing about the same thing everyday your going to get sick of it pretty quickly. I don't blame him I blame the media for force feeding it down my throat everyday.

Lin deserves the hype, he is becoming a superstar in the NBA and he was almost cut once again. It's a great story because he was finally given a chance and he was one of the game's best kept secrets. You don't like the hype, don't watch.

Jamiecballer
02-20-2012, 11:49 AM

that didn't happen. nevermind. you must be referring to that stretch of games where the Raptors LOST 6 of 8. there's no hype in defeat. if they'd won 8 of 8 you can be sure Torontonians would have lost their mind as well.

Corey
02-20-2012, 11:49 AM
He's a role player at best.

One great game.

Corey
02-20-2012, 11:51 AM
Ersan is the perfect example of a player who can produce when he gets the minutes. There's a ton of NBA players who can put up numbers if they get 30+ minutes consistently. Before Bogut got hurt Drew Gooden was averaging like 5 ppg and then when he got the minutes he was putting up 17 and 8.

Oh?

Over the past 10 games (before last night) he was shooting 39.5% overall from the field. That sure is 'stepping up' when he gets more minutes.

Celticsfan2007
02-20-2012, 11:57 AM
OMG people are looking far to hard for the next Jeremy Lin. These types of players don't come around every season.

Get off the coat-tails of a career rotational big man. If anyone honestly think Ilyasova is anything but a 4th-5th option on a bad team, you simply don't know basketball.

strahan92osi72
02-20-2012, 12:02 PM
OMG people are looking far to hard for the next Jeremy Lin. These types of players don't come around every season.

Get off the coat-tails of a career rotational big man. If anyone honestly think Ilyasova is anything but a 4th-5th option on a bad team, you simply don't know basketball.

Looking to downplay and be little Lin just because he's a Knick is more like it, but close enough.

latinofire21
02-20-2012, 12:24 PM

With the teams 13 - 18 record he has clearly made them a better team. I say they ship bogut for picks at this point clearly they dont need him anymore. They have a certified stud!

You cant compare this kid to Jeremy Lin. Lin is a PG this guy is a good rebounder. Lin is the main reason why the knicks went on this winning streak due to his scoring and facilitating. Ersanity lol has helped his team stuff the stat sheet and still stay mediocre. His impression on the game is clearly not as impressive as Lins. So yes lets compare sample sizes. :rolleyes::facepalm::rolleyes::facepalm::facepalm:

Celticsfan2007
02-20-2012, 12:26 PM
Looking to downplay and be little Lin just because he's a Knick is more like it, but close enough.

Actually, my post compliments Lin. He's the real deal and it has nothing to do with the fact he plays in NY.

Ilyasova has a good week and reels off a 25reb game and already people are crowning him 'Ersanity'...

Give me a break people this is a joke.

strahan92osi72
02-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Actually, my post compliments Lin. He's the real deal and it has nothing to do with the fact he plays in NY.

Ilyasova has a good week and reels off a 25reb game and already people are crowning him 'Ersanity'...

I know, I didn't mean you were downplaying Lin, but so many oN psd have. Most of people on PSD belittling him has to do with him being a Knick though.

MrfadeawayJB
02-20-2012, 12:45 PM
If he does it consistently he will get the love. Oh yeah, his team needs to go on a 6-7 game win streak as well

jp611
02-20-2012, 12:47 PM
You can hate on ersan all you want, but he's ER-upting right now, it's Ersane

IndyRealist
02-20-2012, 12:48 PM
No love for this guy?

I like Ilysova. But he was drafted, he wasn't cut twice and almost a third time, and he didn't take a rudderless team on his back and win 7 straight. It's not just about numbers, it's about a guy no one wanted to give a chance grabbing it and running the show.

IndyRealist
02-20-2012, 12:50 PM
Like I said, he's white.

You haven't met many Turkish people, have you?

IndyRealist
02-20-2012, 12:52 PM
Most of people on PSD belittling him has to do with him being a Knick though.

More likely it's because he's not on their team. If he wore a Laker/Heat/Bulls jersey, it'd be more of the same. Because 29 teams passed on him.

Tmath
02-20-2012, 12:58 PM

I made that title as a joke, and a point that there are other players doing good things. Lin hasn't been doing anything thats insane, he's just playing good basketball and so happens to have a story and plays for a big market team.

If espn and other media's focused more on every team and not just the big markets it would improve the NBA and it might actually help the smaller market teams get some respect and give them a better chance at keeping their players or improve their chances to attract players to come play for them. The media makes it an unfair playing field.

This thread wasn't a shot at Lin, it was a shot at the media and how much of a joke it is and how easily they brainwash people.

Young2Kinsler
02-20-2012, 01:06 PM

I've already posted how it's not just 1 game...but I'll repost for those who can't find anything, or look at a stat line for a player....

Young2Kinsler
02-20-2012, 01:08 PM
It's one game

Wrong

Young2Kinsler
02-20-2012, 01:08 PM
He's a role player at best.

One great game.

Wrong

ghettosean
02-20-2012, 01:11 PM
That's what I'm saying! Why's everyone got to cuss about Jeremy Lin/make those comparisons when someone else has a good game

John Walls Era
02-20-2012, 01:14 PM
I've already posted how it's not just 1 game...but I'll repost for those who can't find anything, or look at a stat line for a player....

he was also pretty good last year. hes a good role player.

Captain Moroni
02-20-2012, 01:17 PM
No love for this guy?

Dont know what this has to do with jeremy Lin, But he is going on my fantasy Roster

tyfreaks brotha
02-20-2012, 01:18 PM
He's had a pretty good month. But like others overlooked, he's white. :nod:

Corey
02-20-2012, 01:19 PM

Wrong

Wrong

In his last 10 games previous to yesterday, he was shooting 39.5%.

To take a page out of your book: "Wrong."

ManningToTyree
02-20-2012, 01:23 PM

Then the tread should have been created off of those games not just one outlier night against the Nets. I don't know why Lin was brought into this citing one ridiculous night for a role player.

NYYCowboys
02-20-2012, 01:46 PM
Lol I love how the jealous fans of other teams now make a thread when one of their not-so-well-known players has a big game and compares them to Jeremy Lin.

Dark Donnie
02-20-2012, 01:48 PM
I think Petrovic is the bigger story...guy has been beasting.

dnewguy
02-20-2012, 02:39 PM
Ersanity:laugh:

Young2Kinsler
02-20-2012, 03:09 PM
In his last 10 games previous to yesterday, he was shooting 39.5%.

To take a page out of your book: "Wrong."

If you want to look at one stat and throw away everything else he has done that's fine... by that reasoning....

It's time to stop all Lin talk, the guy has high turnovers

Corey
02-20-2012, 04:01 PM
If you want to look at one stat and throw away everything else he has done that's fine... by that reasoning....

It's time to stop all Lin talk, the guy has high turnovers

You were trying to say that he's been playing much better since his minutes increased with the injuries to Gooden and Bogut...And it's simply not true.

I said he's a role player and you told me I was wrong.

In his previous 10 games, Ilyasova averaged 39.5% shooting. You brought up the good games he had, and completely neglected to mention the bad and mediocre games he had.

Even with his explosion yesterday, he's averaging 42% from the field in his last 10 games which is still putrid for someone starting at the power forward.

He had a great game. He isn't a great player.

Hustla23
02-20-2012, 04:04 PM
Hey Ersan!

ILY, sexy!

He's a nice young talent. Definitely flies under the radar because he plays for the Bucks.

bklynny67
02-20-2012, 04:11 PM
No love for this guy?

This is a joke, right? Is Ersan breaking records too that I didn't know about? Was this his first ever start and did he lead a team in the midst of a complete collapse to 7 straight wins an 8 of 9 while putting up those numbers in every game?

Lol this doesn't compare at all. Plus, everyone already knew Ersan was a solid player.

DasBoot
02-20-2012, 04:21 PM
I reject the very premise of this thread. Jeremy Lin has single-handedly rose a team from the ashes and has put up consistent numbers and came out of nowhere. Keep drinking the hatorade bro.

CMIII
02-20-2012, 04:42 PM
I watch the guy play every night. He is a really nice role player who rebounds and has a nice jumper. Nothing close to Lin.

aztr0
02-20-2012, 04:48 PM
No love for this guy?

When he does that consistently and his team is winning consistently (at least 9 games and 8-1 record), then he'll get more love. But it doesn't help his cause that he's not playing in a media center like New York.

crewfan13
02-20-2012, 06:38 PM
You were trying to say that he's been playing much better since his minutes increased with the injuries to Gooden and Bogut...And it's simply not true.

I said he's a role player and you told me I was wrong.

In his previous 10 games, Ilyasova averaged 39.5% shooting. You brought up the good games he had, and completely neglected to mention the bad and mediocre games he had.

Even with his explosion yesterday, he's averaging 42% from the field in his last 10 games which is still putrid for someone starting at the power forward.

He had a great game. He isn't a great player.

Shooting percentage is apparently the only stat that determines how good a player is. Dirk career shooting percentage is 47%, which must make him horrible too, since that's only 5 percentage points above putrid for a power forward.

I won't sit here and say Ersan is going to the next big all star. But he can be more than just a role player in my opinion. Its not like he's just some 30 year old guy who's had one good game. His rebounding per 40 minutes is pretty good. He's 15th when you sort it on nba.com, and if you take out the guys who've played less than 16 games, he's up to 9th.

He's not an efficient scorer, but he's a very good rebounder, especially on the offensive glass. He plays solid defense, and takes charges well. He's only 25 years old, and although not efficient, he has a nice shot and has potential to play a poor man's Dirk type of role.

69centers
02-20-2012, 08:37 PM

1 game and you want him to get recognition?

I love how everyone quickly dismisses this as "just one game" when he put up numbers that hasn't been done in 33 years:

Ilya-sanity Breaks Out In Jersey
From Elias: Ersan Ilyasova scored 29 points and grabbed 25 rebounds in the Bucks' 92-85 win at New Jersey. Ilyasova was the first player to record a 25-25 game in more than a year, since Kevin Love did it against the Knicks in November 2010, and he joined Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (10 times) and Swen Nater (1976) as the only Bucks players ever to do so. But it was the dispatch with which Ilyasova accomplished the feat that was truly remarkable; he played only 36 minutes. No NBA player had posted a 25-25 game in as little playing time as Ilyasova since Robert Parish, playing for the Warriors, did it against the Knicks in 1979.

______

I'm from Turkey;
i watched Ersan a lot and i know his game...if i'm not mistaken a lot of people were considering him a lottery pick, he had a great leaping ability with good height and long arms, but he broke his same ankle twice before entering the draft, and he slipped down in the draft.

But he is a really good player,i've been watching this league for 12 years, and i can say this, Ersan could easily be a 17/12 player if he plays 30+ minutes, at the same time he can give you 1,5/1,5 in steals and blocks categories with great defense and hustle.

i just don't know how players like Lin/Ersan are getting overlooked and can't get PT unless a lot of injuries hit their teams. If Ersan can begin to play a starter role on any NBA team, he would surprise a lot of people.

Exactly. He is a bona fide starter in this league. At least this game will secure him more minutes and what should be a permanent starting role.

Oh?

Over the past 10 games (before last night) he was shooting 39.5% overall from the field. That sure is 'stepping up' when he gets more minutes.

Hilarious, you call it one good game but during this span you say he shot 39.5% he really only had one poor shooting game going 1 for 10. Take that out and he's shooting 43%. He can't have one bad game?

I don't think anyone read this. All they see is a player who put up one great game. No one realizes how he's come along this season.

Sadds The Gr8
02-20-2012, 11:04 PM
15 pts, 14 rebs. Ersanity continues

Gritz
02-20-2012, 11:21 PM
Who?

sventhedog
02-21-2012, 07:09 AM
ersanity has been impressive no doubt.

MagicHero3
02-21-2012, 10:01 AM
eransanity, linsanity, peksanity, and soon- the current Isiah Thomas