PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICIAL! Dwight Howard Thread Part 4!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ManRam
02-18-2012, 12:24 AM
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=684825

Last one ^

You guys love this story, don't you!

as huge as the ramifications of this all are, i couldn't care less. either way, i'll be happy...and i'll be a proud magic fan. i don't need spoiled and immature players on my team to make me happy, but i certainly don't mind have elite players on them either. so it's win-win.

have at it!

MJ-BULLS
02-18-2012, 12:38 AM
Howard will end up being traded to the Rancho Cucamonga Green Mango's.

D12 fan
02-18-2012, 12:38 AM
According to Alex Kennedy from Hoopsworld,Sjax of the Bucks said he would love to play in Orlando,he said Dwight wants to play with him,and that he doesn't think Dwight will leave Orlando.

Jameer,Anderson,Redick,1rd for Jennings,Stax.

ManRam
02-18-2012, 12:40 AM
yeah, they won't give up jennings...

sjax could be had for pennies, because he's a cancer and incredibly inefficient, but jennings has had a GREAT season (sucked tonight), and they have no reason to trade for him.

that might be a fair trade, but i doubt either team would be eager to do it. i don't want to move anderson or JJ at all...or jameer even.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-18-2012, 03:08 AM
Sources close to a person who has knowledge of a person who is close to this other person is familiar with the talk of Dwight going to the Knicks for Jeremy Lin and Spike Lee's wet drawers from when Reggie Miller scored 8 points in 6 seconds in the garden back in '94.

Badluck33
02-18-2012, 08:25 AM
How can we convert this into a Jeremy Lin thread??

TMcC801
02-18-2012, 12:21 PM
The deadline cant get here soon enough, this needs to end. Never thought I would end up disliking Howard so much but he really has shown his true colors this season. No different than all the other ego driven stars in the league that "just want to win". I just hope Otis doesnt screw over Magic fans with this ****....most of all this BS has stemmed from the years of airheaded choices he has made

dm30roto
02-18-2012, 12:46 PM
The deadline cant get here soon enough, this needs to end. Never thought I would end up disliking Howard so much but he really has shown his true colors this season. No different than all the other ego driven stars in the league that "just want to win". I just hope Otis doesnt screw over Magic fans with this ****....most of all this BS has stemmed from the years of airheaded choices he has made

Ummmm what? If anything he's doing Orlando a huge favor for trying to make sure they get something back in return for him and not pull a Shaq. Orlando isn't going anywhere, so why waste his career there? Especially since it's a small market that has to compete with the star studded Heat coverage. If Otis is stupid enough to not trade him and Howard walks, Otis should be fired.

TMcC801
02-18-2012, 12:54 PM
Ummmm what? If anything he's doing Orlando a huge favor for trying to make sure they get something back in return for him and not pull a Shaq. Orlando isn't going anywhere, so why waste his career there? Especially since it's a small market that has to compete with the star studded Heat coverage. If Otis is stupid enough to not trade him and Howard walks, Otis should be fired.

Thats fine. Then stick to your word Dwight. If you want out then just say it. How many times have we heard "Dwight wants a trade", "Dwight wants to stay", it seems once they get a few wins he is fine where he is at, once they lose a few he wants out again. Just be a man and stick to your Word. Stop flopping like a fish trying to save face, orlando fans dont deserve it. I know he isnt trying to screw over orlando, and never said he was. Im just sick of him trying to cover his *** everytime he complains because he wants to be the "nice guy".

TMcC801
02-18-2012, 12:55 PM
I think we can both agree on Otis being quite the asshat though ha ha

D12 fan
02-18-2012, 02:02 PM
Dwight has made it clear that he wants a trade at the beginning of the season he said he wants out,he didn't say he would stay because if he did why doesn't he just sign the contract ext.Its the Magic organization who doesn't want to trade Dwight because they think they can keep him.

shep33
02-18-2012, 06:31 PM
I just hope Orlando doesn't make the mistake of keeping him without him at least providing a guarantee that he'd stay one more year. Trade him anywhere, because if they don't they are in pretty bad shape. It isn't even like Cleveland or Toronto when they lost LBJ and Cb4 respectively... the Magic despite using the amnesty on Gilbert still have a bunch of bad contracts. Hedo, Baby, Duhon, QRich, JRich, etc.

Trade Howard and get rid of as many of those bad boys as you can.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-18-2012, 07:57 PM
I just hope Orlando doesn't make the mistake of keeping him without him at least providing a guarantee that he'd stay one more year. Trade him anywhere, because if they don't they are in pretty bad shape. It isn't even like Cleveland or Toronto when they lost LBJ and Cb4 respectively... the Magic despite using the amnesty on Gilbert still have a bunch of bad contracts. Hedo, Baby, Duhon, QRich, JRich, etc.

Trade Howard and get rid of as many of those bad boys as you can.

The thing is, the Lakers are willing to take on Turkoglu's bad contract w/ Howard as well as Jameer's 8.6M (using the TPE) who has a player's option for next season. We'll just have to wait until after this stupid all-star game in Orlando...Why couldn't it be in some other city this year. :eyebrow:

Dade County
02-18-2012, 09:26 PM
I think the Magic want to pull a Denver, but it might not work; because teams like the Nets, Clippers and Mavs, can sign him outright.

( THe Dark Horse Teams )
I think teams like OKC, HEAT or Bulls might push hard for him after the all star game...

Howard doesn't seem like the person that wants to waste a year off of his career getting traded to the Nets "near the deadline", and having no chance of making it to the playoffs. If he gets traded this year he might want a fighting chance, so this can make him change his mind about not committing his final year to a team ( like cp3, he will not opt out of his contract ).

Howard wants out of Orlando, so he has to play ball or loss a year off of his career.

D12 fan
02-18-2012, 10:23 PM
Don't count out GS,they seem desperate to trade for Dwight,rumors are they would offer Monte,Lee,Thomphson for D12,Davis.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-18-2012, 10:38 PM
If Golden State somehow lands Dwight, look for consultant Jerry West to be the final driving force to keep Dwight there.

xxplayerxx23
02-18-2012, 10:41 PM
Is there any new news ?

xxplayerxx23
02-18-2012, 10:41 PM
I know it wont happen but would Miami fans trade wade for dwight?

jp611
02-18-2012, 11:29 PM
Dwight would want SJax on his team, what the **** is he on :laugh:

First Gilbert, then Big Baby, and now SJax, is he really that dumb?

ManRam
02-18-2012, 11:30 PM
if dwight would rather play in ****ing golden state instead of orlando, well, he's an idiot and good ****ing riddance...

dwight's dream team:

PG: arenas
SG: monta
SF: jackson
PF: glen davis
C: howard

:laugh:

he complains about not having more say in things, but every time he mentions a player's name i literally laugh out loud. he's a clown sometimes.

Dade County
02-19-2012, 12:53 AM
I know it wont happen but would Miami fans trade wade for dwight?

NOOOO!

Bosh and fillers...

and the magic owner, might do this.

Bosh is healthier then bynum and a greater scoring threat.

Time for me to get bash by PSD posters ... smh

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-19-2012, 01:05 AM
NOOOO!

Bosh and fillers...

Not going to bash you, just giving you my thoughts on the two:

Lakers rely on Bynum's rebounding and shot blocking and ability to get easy baskets. Bosh is not as physical as Bynum and most of his points come off of waiting around that 15-20 foot area and waiting for LeBron or Wade to do their thing with screens and penetrations and kick it out to a wide open Bosh.

Bosh is indeed a greater scoring threat than Bynum because he can from more different areas on the floor. But Bynum is a guy who can physically overwhelm and maybe even get you into foul trouble when you're trying to guard him.

I think it's very hard to compare the two because one is a PF and the other is a C, and they both have very very different roles.

Dade County
02-19-2012, 01:42 AM
Not going to bash you, just giving you my thoughts on the two:

Lakers rely on Bynum's rebounding and shot blocking and ability to get easy baskets. Bosh is not as physical as Bynum and most of his points come off of waiting around that 15-20 foot area and waiting for LeBron or Wade to do their thing with screens and penetrations and kick it out to a wide open Bosh.

Bosh is indeed a greater scoring threat than Bynum because he can from more different areas on the floor. But Bynum is a guy who can physically overwhelm and maybe even get you into foul trouble when you're trying to guard him.

I think it's very hard to compare the two because one is a PF and the other is a C, and they both have very very different roles.

I agree....

Bosh has the Health, but Bynum is a good CENTER, and thats hard to find in the league.

jp611
02-19-2012, 08:45 AM
I'd trade wade for Howard over bosh for Howard... Bosh and Howard would compliment each other very well

xxplayerxx23
02-19-2012, 11:08 AM
NOOOO!

Bosh and fillers...

its rumored, Key word rumored, that ny would give amare and chandler, I think they would want that over bosh and fillers I think he ends up on the nets just wanted to see wade for howard would help both teams

D12 fan
02-19-2012, 02:23 PM
Ric Bucher said on SC that NJ is still in the lead to land Dwight before the trade deadline,he said everything is back in play now that Lopez is back,and that Dwight stills want NJ.

bosox_mattyice3
02-19-2012, 03:00 PM
Just a thought, but how about Melo and Chandler for Dwight? I'm not sure if it would work for both teams cap wise but have those be the bi pieces of the trade.

With Lin playing up to this caliber and the team geling, it's obvious that the Knicks can win without Melo. Then they majorly upgrade at center and have a combo of amare dh12.

I don't know if Dh12 would to to new York but I don't see why he wouldn't. In addition Orlando gets what it wants in veteran and proven players. Just a thought

MagicHero3
02-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Dwight would want SJax on his team, what the **** is he on :laugh:

First Gilbert, then Big Baby, and now SJax, is he really that dumb?

the front office should know better too

jp611
02-19-2012, 06:09 PM
Just a thought, but how about Melo and Chandler for Dwight? I'm not sure if it would work for both teams cap wise but have those be the bi pieces of the trade.

With Lin playing up to this caliber and the team geling, it's obvious that the Knicks can win without Melo. Then they majorly upgrade at center and have a combo of amare dh12.

I don't know if Dh12 would to to new York but I don't see why he wouldn't. In addition Orlando gets what it wants in veteran and proven players. Just a thought

Knicks would have to take back Hedo for it to work

justinnum1
02-19-2012, 06:25 PM
howard wont be robbin to lin's batman lol

waveycrockett
02-19-2012, 08:36 PM
howard wont be robbin to lin's batman lollmao

DoMeFavors
02-20-2012, 12:23 AM
Can Dwight Howard be a Net already? :superman:

Superman needs to be here already

KnicksFan1024
02-20-2012, 01:49 AM
Can Dwight Howard be a Net already? :superman:

Superman needs to be here already

why would superman wanna play on one of the worst teams in the nba? :laugh2:

DoMeFavors
02-20-2012, 01:53 AM
why would superman wanna play on one of the worst teams in the nba? :laugh2:

i dont know?

But he does!!! :)

bklynny67
02-20-2012, 02:04 AM
i dont know?

But he does!!! :)

Lol no he doesn't. And he won't go there. No one wants to play for one of the worst teams!

JOhnnyTHaJet
02-20-2012, 02:30 AM
Lol no he doesn't. And he won't go there. No one wants to play for one of the worst teams!

Yeah man.... these 100 plus reports of him wanting to be a Net are just all bulllshit. It means nothing. Same as Melo wanting the Knicks last year.

OH WAIT.... hes on that team now.

seikou8
02-20-2012, 02:38 AM
Yeah man.... these 100 plus reports of him wanting to be a Net are just all bulllshit. It means nothing. Same as Melo wanting the Knicks last year.

OH WAIT.... hes on that team now.

soooooooooooooooooooooo all those reports were ******** .

iggypop123
02-20-2012, 02:43 AM
march is the domino that needs to fall already. the rest of the league is just sitting back and waiting.

thaShady
02-20-2012, 02:48 AM
dwight for lebron straight up

Champology
02-20-2012, 07:17 AM
Anyone who laughs after they miss a layup and are down 11 with planty of time to go...DON"T WANT EM....he should be upset not laughing this dude is not a winner, his body language the hole second half was I give up..if it doesn't go into him, hes checked out...send him to a loser team where he belongs NETS

Dade County
02-20-2012, 10:25 AM
dwight for lebron straight up

How about..... rose for howard straight up?

How about..... KD for howard straight up?

How about..... Melo for howard straight up?

Why when it comes to the HEAT, insane PSD posters are quick to trade LBJ for Howard, but when the bulls fans post a Howard trade, rose is not included???? Insanity!!!!!

No, Howard will be traded for young talent and fillers.... case close!

The best Orlando can get for Howard coming from the HEAT, is bosh and fillers... take that and smile.

bulls are offering any combination of ... Deng/boozer/Noah/ gibson/Asik/Korver... I mean wtf???????? Put up rose ( I don't think so! ) So posters should stop putting up LBJ or Wade; it's not going to happen.

just sad ... smh

edit:

SORRY, I forgot to add c.j. watson.

oak2455
02-20-2012, 10:43 AM

Why when it comes to the HEAT, insane PSD posters are quick to trade LBJ for Howard, but when the bulls fans post a Howard trade, rose is not included???? Insanity!!!!!

The best Orlando can get for Howard coming from the HEAT, is bosh and fillers... take that and smile.

bulls are offering any combination of ... Deng/boozer/Noah/ gibson/Asik/Korver... I mean wtf???????? Put up rose ( I don't think so! ) So posters should stop putting up LBJ or Wade; it's not going to happen.

just sad ... smh

edit:

You seem upset, wow the whole LBJ thinking of going back to Cleveland in 2014 must have really sent you crazzzzy:p

justinnum1
02-20-2012, 10:53 AM

Sometimes one player is all it takes...(see cavs, lebron..) not saying howard is near lebron, but nets would be a top 4 team prob with howard and d will

Dade County
02-20-2012, 10:55 AM
You seem upset, wow the whole LBJ thinking of going back to Cleveland in 2014 must have really sent you crazzzzy:p

No I actually think he is a sataness ... so I really wouldn't care if he's gone or not, it's just I am tired of people including him when they don't include other star players. :D

always remember that Yahweh loves you!!!!!!!

oak2455
02-20-2012, 10:58 AM
No I actually think he is a sataness ... so I really wouldn't care if he's gone or not, it's just I am tired of people including him when they don't include other star players. :D

always remember that Yahweh loves you!!!!!!!

:p

JordansBulls
02-20-2012, 12:23 PM

just sad ... smh

edit:

The Heat already have Wade a proven winner, so trading Lebron straight up for Dwight makes sense. Those other teams it does not as Rose, Durant were drafted to there teams.

JordansBulls
02-20-2012, 12:25 PM

Well you have to remember when some of these people started posting and became Heat fans. Lebron and Bosh came in July 2010. So when you see join date you have an idea of why many are passionate about Lebron on the Heat and throw Wade under a bus.

jp611
02-20-2012, 12:48 PM

just sad ... smh

edit:

The Heat already have Wade a proven winner, so trading Lebron straight up for Dwight makes sense. Those other teams it does not as Rose, Durant were drafted to there teams.

That's just terrible logic

oak2455
02-20-2012, 01:01 PM
Well you have to remember when some of these people started posting and became Heat fans. Lebron and Bosh came in July 2010. So when you see join date you have an idea of why many are passionate about Lebron on the Heat and throw Wade under a bus.

makes sense:D

Dade County
02-20-2012, 01:39 PM

insanity at it's best... WTF, who cares if rose or KD was drafted by their teams, they have to trade their best to get the best (if the HEAT have to trade lbj then those teams have to trade rose, KD... etc)

I would never trade Wade... lbj would be long gone before that happen.

I would be happy if the HEAT traded LBJ for KD, westbrook & ibaka ... Yes that is what it would take. Or straight up for wade, but we have them both discounted :D

Dade County
02-20-2012, 01:45 PM

I still can't believe you typed this .... smh

me and my people are lol'ing over here.

JOhnnyTHaJet
02-20-2012, 02:07 PM

You have people reading along with you?

That's not weird.......

jrm2054
02-20-2012, 02:07 PM
Just trade him man

BRICKCITYPIMP12
02-20-2012, 04:58 PM

That's not weird.......

HAHAH nice.

BRICKCITYPIMP12
02-20-2012, 05:00 PM
insanity at it's best... WTF, who cares if rose or KD was drafted by their teams, they have to trade their best to get the best (if the HEAT have to trade lbj then those teams have to trade rose, KD... etc)

I would never trade Wade... lbj would be long gone before that happen.

I would be happy if the HEAT traded LBJ for KD, westbrook & ibaka ... Yes that is what it would take. Or straight up for wade, but we have them both discounted :D

"I still can't believe you typed this .... smh

me and my people are lol'ing over here. "

HAHAHA :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Dade County
02-20-2012, 05:17 PM
"I still can't believe you typed this .... smh

me and my people are lol'ing over here. "

HAHAHA :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I over exaggerate, but thats how I feel when I see some of the trade demands for Howard....

when it comes to the HEAT we have to give up one of the top 2 player in the league, but everyone else can give me trash or ok players....

And then I get crazy logic like we drafted are players... blah blah blah ...etc

I'm a HEAT fan so i know you guys are going to hate... Hate on :D

Dade County
02-20-2012, 05:21 PM

That's not weird.......

It's more like listen to this crap... and they say whoever wrote that is on crack:rolleyes:

it's a hell of a drug... smh

JordansBulls
02-20-2012, 06:20 PM

What part of what I wrote was incorrect?

Dade County
02-20-2012, 06:46 PM
What part of what I wrote was incorrect?

This...

Who cares if those players were drafted on their teams... and who cares if D Wade is a proven winner... That doesn't mean it's ok to trade Lbj for Howard when other teams are offering fare less to try to get Howard.

You know how it works, you don't have to trade your super star to a team that is about to loss their super star. On this forum psd poster keep posting crazy *** post about trading Lbj or Wade for Howard; but when it comes to teams like the bulls and etc, all I see is mediocre players in trade scenarios.

For some reason it's a double standard... I just don't get it.

FYI

I know Howard does not want to play for the HEAT...

I am just saying if the magic one day called up Pat Riley, he would only offer up Bosh and fillers for Howard. But Orlando would never do that.

justinnum1
02-20-2012, 06:53 PM
It's more like listen to this crap... and they say whoever wrote that is on crack:rolleyes:

it's a hell of a drug... smh

lol

Tkais9009
02-21-2012, 01:49 AM
the heat have 3 superstars. Teams like the bulls have 1 superstar and a few all-starts. Its easier for a team with three to just swap one of their superstars for another. When you only have 1 superstar, it doesn't make sense to trade him for another superstar cause you still only end up with 1.

I agree that LBJ or Wade would be dumb for Howard. Im just saying that trading Rose for Howard is also dumb for different reasons than LBJ or Wade for him.

JordansBulls
02-21-2012, 09:48 AM
One thing is true, we know he isn't getting traded until after Sunday now.

MagicHero3
02-21-2012, 10:10 AM
it looks like everyone thinks they have a shot at dwight

ManRam
02-21-2012, 01:44 PM

you, my friend, are going off the deep end. some day i wish i can grow to hate anything as much as you hate lebron ;)

what the **** does where a player was drafted have anything to do with anything? none at all.

if you think lebron isn't a winner, you haven't watched much of dwight...

miami has no shot at dwight. that needs to stop being discussed. chicago's chances are slim. luckily for bulls fans, the magic ownership might be willing to take on that average package they could offer...that leads to no chance to rebuild or get better any time soon. we trade with chicago and we're perennial 7 seeds.

JordansBulls
02-21-2012, 03:53 PM
you, my friend, are going off the deep end. some day i wish i can grow to hate anything as much as you hate lebron ;)

what the **** does where a player was drafted have anything to do with anything? none at all.

if you think lebron isn't a winner, you haven't watched much of dwight...

miami has no shot at dwight. that needs to stop being discussed. chicago's chances are slim. luckily for bulls fans, the magic ownership might be willing to take on that average package they could offer...that leads to no chance to rebuild or get better any time soon. we trade with chicago and we're perennial 7 seeds.

My point is why would the Heat trade the player who is responsible for giving them there only title in franchise history (unless he demanded out). Basically Lebron would get traded before Wade ever did.

Dade County
02-21-2012, 04:37 PM
My point is why would the Heat trade the player who is responsible for giving them there only title in franchise history (unless he demanded out). Basically Lebron would get traded before Wade ever did.

No*one ever said anything about trading Wade:confused: ... I only talked about trading Bosh, then someone came up out of nowhere saying trade Lbj for Howard straight up ( thats insane )

Wade isn't going anywhere ( HEAT for life )

And in this situation they would not have to trade Lbj for Howard, all they would have to give up is Bosh and fillers.

And yes I know "posters" Orlando will not trade Howard to the HEAT.

utl768
02-21-2012, 04:46 PM
heat arent getting howard

that talk is so stupid yet i hear it every morning on talk radio down here about how we need to deal wade for howard

howard is going to brooklyn the deal has been done for 2 months already, orlando is just waiting for brook lopez to get healthy and for the all star game to pass

audiosway
02-21-2012, 06:23 PM

that talk is so stupid yet i hear it every morning on talk radio down here about how we need to deal wade for howard

howard is going to brooklyn the deal has been done for 2 months already, orlando is just waiting for brook lopez to get healthy and for the all star game to pass

About a month ago the Orlando Sentinel reported that the Magic didn't want Lopez healthy or not. And that most likely the Magic sit tight and wait it out till the offseason.

MagicHero3
02-21-2012, 06:26 PM

rex ryan really follows thru on his promises doesnt he?
i wouldnt call ANY kind of prediction with that fattys picture as ur avatar.
no guarantees for you!

ManRam
02-21-2012, 08:42 PM
About a month ago the Orlando Sentinel reported that the Magic didn't want Lopez healthy or not. And that most likely the Magic sit tight and wait it out till the offseason.

OTIS doesn't want brook, the ownership might still.

ownership wants to bring in established players to continue to contend. i'd imagine, and believe, that otis would be more comfortable rebuilding. i'd be much more comfortable with the latter.

you don't trade dwight howard and keep contending...unless your definition of contending is perennial 7th-8th seeds, a ton of salary tied up in above average role players...and pissing me off.

jp611
02-21-2012, 08:49 PM
I'd personally rather let him walk than trade him for the nets, and bulls packages... You don't contend with those pieces, I'd do lakers maybe cuz you get bynum but even then you're facing a similar situation of does Bynum want to stay in another year

ManRam
02-21-2012, 09:07 PM
I'd personally rather let him walk than trade him for the nets, and bulls packages... You don't contend with those pieces, I'd do lakers maybe cuz you get bynum but even then you're facing a similar situation of does Bynum want to stay in another year

brook isn't a great player, but the nets wouldn't cripple us with cap like the bulls would. i'd rather trade for brook than trade for boozer/noah and fillers. they have decent accessorary pieces in the forms of better picks, marshon brooks, anthony morrow and more likelihood of cap-relief.

i would be upset, but not infuriated, if it was something like

Dwight + Hedo + Either Richardson

for

Lopez, Brooks, Farmar, Morrow, Okur, Gaines, (another filler if needed...i think it might be salary-wise) and picks

I'd imagine they'd rather get a third team involved than including their second and third best wing players.

we'd shed a lot of salary via Okur. we'd get some decent young pieces, better picks than LA or Chicago can offer, and the chance to suck the rest of the season to increase our draft pick.

again, i don't like that at all...but i prefer it to anything chicago can offer.

i think it could be slightly better than just letting him walk...

jmoney85
02-21-2012, 10:12 PM
nets have tons of leverage here if dwight really only wants NJ

they dont have to take hedo back and we can keep brooks

Chill_Will_24
02-21-2012, 10:16 PM

Keep dreaming

justinnum1
02-21-2012, 11:26 PM

If dwight is traded, hedo is going with him, thats a no brainer. jersey should just wait and sign him as a FA.

jmoney85
02-21-2012, 11:37 PM
Keep dreaming

only idiots think they dont

utl768
02-22-2012, 03:04 AM
hedo is going with him otherwise the magic will just let him go imo

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-22-2012, 03:48 AM
OTIS doesn't want brook, the ownership might still.

ownership wants to bring in established players to continue to contend. i'd imagine, and believe, that otis would be more comfortable rebuilding. i'd be much more comfortable with the latter.

you don't trade dwight howard and keep contending...unless your definition of contending is perennial 7th-8th seeds, a ton of salary tied up in above average role players...and pissing me off.

What is the latest you've heard. Is Orlando intrigued by New Jersey's Brook Lopez + Marshon Brooks + fillers or Lakers' Andrew Bynum + fillers ??

XBOX360LIGA
02-22-2012, 09:37 AM
Otis should think about sending Nelson & Turk to Brooklyn for D-Will and add Batum as a FA in Summer.....

jp611
02-22-2012, 09:54 AM
Otis should think about sending Nelson & Turk to Brooklyn for D-Will and add Batum as a FA in Summer.....

Nets would never do that

Dade County
02-22-2012, 10:03 AM
hedo is going with him otherwise the magic will just let him go imo

So a team that wants Howard has to take Hedo contract (thats bad business)... I see why the magic would want that, but teams don't have to oblige...

Magic do not have the leverage, if they want compensation, they have to be reasonable, imo. But yes a team that is willing to take Hedo's contract is a step ahead of other teams not willing to take it, but Howard is in control, if he doesn't want to comment long term to a team, then teams will not give up a lot for him...

Same Old Story.

And i am starting to think that the Magic might not trade him .... smh

justinnum1
02-22-2012, 10:18 AM
So a team that wants Howard has to take Hedo contract (thats bad business)... I see why the magic would want that, but teams don't have to oblige...

Magic do not have the leverage, if they want compensation, they have to be reasonable, imo. But yes a team that is willing to take Hedo's contract is a step ahead of other teams not willing to take it, but Howard is in control, if he doesn't want to comment long term to a team, then teams will not give up a lot for him...

Same Old Story.

And i am starting to think that the Magic might not trade him .... smh

Then they wouldn't get howard. Some teams only chance of getting howard is trading for him, in that case they would have to take hedo. The teams that can wait it out and sign him in the off season(only NJ) dont have to.

Dade County
02-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Then they wouldn't get howard. Some teams only chance of getting howard is trading for him, in that case they would have to take hedo. The teams that can wait it out and sign him in the off season(only NJ) dont have to.

double edge sword ...

then then magic don't get anything for him... their lost.

And you can add the clippers and dallas to that list of singing Howard outright in the off Season.

justinnum1
02-22-2012, 11:14 AM
double edge sword ...

And you can add the clippers and dallas to that list of singing Howard outright in the off Season.

I think the magic are ok with that, it would be better for them to get nothing and start rebuilding than be stuck in salary cap hell and be a perennial 7th seed. It should be interesting how it plays out.

And yea, dallas and clipper scan sign him or s&t for him, good call

Metsboi69
02-22-2012, 01:09 PM

hahahhahahahahahahaha :clap:

Pierzynski4Prez
02-22-2012, 01:27 PM
double edge sword ...

Where did the clippers get cap space for dwight all of a sudden? Even if Mo Williams turns down his player option of 8 million, they are still at 49 million for next year with 6 guys.

If they can deal Butler for an expiring, + Mo declining, then they will have a chance.

shep33
02-22-2012, 01:48 PM
Where did the clippers get cap space for dwight all of a sudden? Even if Mo Williams turns down his player option of 8 million, they are still at 49 million for next year with 6 guys.

If they can deal Butler for an expiring, + Mo declining, then they will have a chance.

They also have to extend Blake Griffin's contract, and Cp3's eventually

MagicBucsSox
02-22-2012, 02:06 PM
I love ppl saying Orl has no leverage

Young and Stupid
02-22-2012, 02:08 PM
I love ppl saying Orl has no leverage

Are you implying that they do? If so, please elaborate.

5ass
02-22-2012, 02:19 PM
Are you implying that they do? If so, please elaborate.

when the lakers say that they will no longer pursue dwight, and no1 is left to trade with except the nets, then Orl will loose all leverage. Right now this is not the case.

Young and Stupid
02-22-2012, 02:25 PM
when the lakers say that they will no longer pursue dwight, and no1 is left to trade with except the nets, then Orl will loose all leverage. Right now this is not the case.

So you're saying that the Magic are going to turn around and take a lesser trade from a franchise that stole their other franchise center; an organization that Devos has said he will not trade Howard to?

Of course the Magic have some leverage, but it's not much. The Nets aren't going to be able to get away with just throwing them Brook Lopez (and nothing else), but Orlando isn't exactly in a position to ask for everything.

oak2455
02-22-2012, 02:29 PM
was he traded yet?? noo ok :D

5ass
02-22-2012, 02:39 PM
So you're saying that the Magic are going to turn around and take a lesser trade from a franchise that stole their other franchise center; an organization that Devos has said he will not trade Howard to?

Of course the Magic have some leverage, but it's not much. The Nets aren't going to be able to get away with just throwing them Brook Lopez (and nothing else), but Orlando isn't exactly in a position to ask for everything.

lesser trade? im not sure about that. If they include Gasol+Bynum (knowing they would get another piece (PG/PF) from a 3rd team in the trade) they can easily put together a better package than NJ.

DoMeFavors
02-22-2012, 02:55 PM
Deron + Dwight = a hell of a team

unlike Melo and Amare

they actually compliment each others game, a DPOY big man who can get every lob Dwill throws unlike Jameer who only avgs 6 assists... They will be dangerous.

LongIslandIcedZ
02-22-2012, 03:13 PM
It's a hell of a two on two team.

Basketball is 5 on 5

Robbw241
02-22-2012, 03:14 PM
why is ur title " Popeyes Chicken"

jmoney85
02-22-2012, 03:27 PM
lesser trade? im not sure about that. If they include Gasol+Bynum (knowing they would get another piece (PG/PF) from a 3rd team in the trade) they can easily put together a better package than NJ.

keep dreaming if you think the lakers are dumb enough to trade gasol and bynum for howard

if howard demands the nets than the magic have no leverage

oak2455
02-22-2012, 03:30 PM

unlike Melo and Amare

they actually compliment each others game, a DPOY big man who can get every lob Dwill throws unlike Jameer who only avgs 6 assists... They will be dangerous.

I'm guessing you like attention

oak2455
02-22-2012, 03:32 PM
why is ur title " Popeyes Chicken"

Because he likes crap, and greasy chicken :(

D-Block21-Chito
02-22-2012, 03:33 PM
It's a hell of a two on two team.

Basketball is 5 on 5

This most important part of your teams big three was cp3 and you lost out on that. So yeah deron and Dwight is way better than melo plus amare

oak2455
02-22-2012, 03:34 PM
keep dreaming if you think the lakers are dumb enough to trade gasol and bynum for howard

That's what Howard needs to do if the Nets are his only choice :confused:

DoMeFavors
02-22-2012, 03:35 PM
I'm guessing you like attention

I predict Nets will sweep the Knicks every single game of every year once Dwight comes. Nobody can stop them.

oak2455
02-22-2012, 03:36 PM
This most important part of your teams big three was cp3 and you lost out on that. So yeah deron and Dwight is way better than melo plus amare

The Knicks are a little deeper now and Seems like you root for a ton of teams..... Lol

oak2455
02-22-2012, 03:37 PM
I predict Nets will sweep the Knicks every single game of every year once Dwight comes. Nobody can stop them.

Just say to drugs :p and Popeyes chicken

justinnum1
02-22-2012, 03:39 PM
this most important part of your teams big three was cp3 and you lost out on that. so yeah deron and dwight is way better than melo plus amare
+1

jmoney85
02-22-2012, 03:58 PM
The Knicks are a little deeper now and Seems like you root for a ton of teams..... Lol

deeper?... no lol

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-22-2012, 04:14 PM

unlike Melo and Amare

Yeah I agree, they'd look amazing in the purple & gold with Kobe. :drool:

oak2455
02-22-2012, 04:22 PM
deeper?... no lol

Guess you haven't been watching ...

5ass
02-22-2012, 05:16 PM

do u not know how to read? Bynum+Gasol for howard and another piece from another team. What if they could get scola for example? Id take howard and scola over bynum and gasol any day of the week. If u think thats a "dumb" trade u dont know basketball.
The problem with ur theory is that howard needs to come out and say he wants to go to the nets and nowhere else for that to happen. Ur crazy if u dont think almost every team in the NBA is trying to get dwight (even without an extension), hes just that good.

If the lakers can do a Gasol for Scola+Dragic+Williams+Hill+1st where they then send Bynum, Hill, Williams, a houston 1st (2013), and 2 2012 1st round picks (LA+MAVS) thats a better offer than Lopez+Expirings+1st round pick.

The lakers still have a lineup of
Dragic/Fisher/Blake
Kobe/Goudelock
Hedo/Barnes/Artest
Scola/Mcroberts
Howard/Murphy

that team can easily compete for top 3 in the west

shep33
02-22-2012, 05:23 PM
I think he's going to the Nets, if Orlando fails to trade him come the deadline... Dallas + Brooklyn win. Magic lose... badly.

This is their chance to shed crappy contracts, they better do it, because if Howard leaves for nothing, your still stuck with Baby, Jrich, Qrich, Duhon, and Turk who are not only under contract for next year, but the year after as well. Baby and Jrich actually until the summer of 2015.

Rockice_8
02-22-2012, 05:52 PM
The problem the Magic now face is they are now playing some of their best basketball. I think they're are seriously considering keeping him past the deadline and may ultimately end up going that route.

The right thing to do would be to trade him so you can shed a bad contract or two but as the 3 seed in the East they might give it one last go.

justinnum1
02-22-2012, 06:11 PM
howard can always opt in next season, make 20 mil and become a free agent in 2013, right?

Tg2121
02-22-2012, 09:32 PM
with the deadline quickly approaching I think Dwight is gonna get shipped out but I honestly have no idea where. The only way he stays is if the Magic can bring him in another star but it doesn't seem likely with no real trading bait.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-22-2012, 10:35 PM
Brook Lopez: 4 rebounds in 26 minutes

Dwight Howard: 17 rebounds in 34 minutes

Go for it Orlando! ;)

VinceCarter
02-22-2012, 10:44 PM
Brook Lopez: 4 rebounds in 26 minutes

Dwight Howard: 17 rebounds in 34 minutes

Go for it Orlando! ;)

It's his second game back. Not to mention vs Dwight, give him a break.

Slimsim
02-22-2012, 11:11 PM
Well Howard will probably make NJ 2nd best behind Miami

Dade County
02-22-2012, 11:53 PM

what ........ lol

D12 fan
02-23-2012, 12:16 AM
I think Orlando will either let him walk(leave 30mil.) or trade him to NJ,Dwight doesn't want to play for the Lakers,its basically just comes down to Brooklyn.Rumors are Dwill/Dwight/Sjax have planned to play together in Brooklyn.Both Dwill/Dwight have said that they have tried to recruit him to play with them,they like his toughness,and playmaking ability.Also Sjax said he wouldn't team with them on Dallas,he said he hates them and that he's on the other side of Texas.lol...

justinnum1
02-23-2012, 12:27 AM

I agree with you here. I think howard, dwill and shooters around them might be really dangerous. D will is sooo much better than nelson, its not even close.

oak2455
02-23-2012, 12:42 AM
I agree with you here. I think howard, dwill and shooters around them might be really dangerous. D will is sooo much better than nelson, its not even close.

who are these shooters?? if they trade with the Magic well there gonna lose some ppl:eyebrow:

DoMeFavors
02-23-2012, 01:53 AM
Dwight + Deron = better version of Stockton and malone...and dont even argue with that.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-23-2012, 02:02 AM
Dwight + Deron = better version of Stockton and malone...and dont even argue with that.

:speechless:

You can't even compare the two. One is a PG-PF combo and the other is a PG-C combo. The only connection between Dwight and Deron will be alleyoops.

Stockton and Malone had pick-and-roll, pick-and-pop etc. etc.

Please, don't ever say this ever again. You are ridiculous!

DoMeFavors
02-23-2012, 02:14 AM
:speechless:

You can't even compare the two. One is a PG-PF combo and the other is a PG-C combo. The only connection between Dwight and Deron will be alleyoops.

Stockton and Malone had pick-and-roll, pick-and-pop etc. etc.

Please, don't ever say this ever again. You are ridiculous!

I didnt compare the two I said Deron and Dwight will be 10 times better, and more dominate. Can you only imagine, how how good they will be???!?

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-23-2012, 02:34 AM
I didnt compare the two I said Deron and Dwight will be 10 times better, and more dominate. Can you only imagine, how how good they will be???!?

They might be more dominant than Stockton-Malone, but if we're talking about the best little man-big man duo in the game....Kobe and Shaq still hold that title.

Bulldogs100
02-23-2012, 03:20 AM
The Magic are not going to trade Dwight until draft night (if they trade him). By then the Nets will have already traded Deron...trust me

shep33
02-23-2012, 04:07 AM
Again, the Magic must... must trade Howard at the deadline, or else it'll bite them in the ***. Only way I keep him is if he says he'll stick around for another year.

If you can get rid of Turks contract, plus maybe Qrich/Duhon... you do it. If Howard leaves for nothing, your left without your star, without any take back, and a bunch of bad contracts in Hedo, Qrich, Jrich, Baby, and Duhon

Zefflin
02-23-2012, 05:49 AM
I wouldn't be surprised at all if Dwight STILL ended in LA, we'd be the talk of the nba world again...if not tho i'll be happy to slide into the playoffs under the radar this year...

Zefflin
02-23-2012, 05:52 AM

That **** would be scary but unless dwight gets any kind of mid to even short range jumper not gonna be in their company.

MagicHero3
02-23-2012, 09:40 AM
the nets are so bad i dont know why dwight wants to play with them. they have ONE good player.

oak2455
02-23-2012, 10:13 AM
That **** would be scary but unless dwight gets any kind of mid to even short range jumper not gonna be in their company.

And he can't hit a ft to save his life .....lol

jp611
02-23-2012, 10:55 AM

:laugh2:

Not even close

Ty Fast
02-23-2012, 11:10 AM
I say no. I think they will keep him and make a playoff run and hope for the best in the off-season. They are 3rd in the East right now, and even though they may not be the favorites, they could give the Bulls or Heat a good challenge in the 2nd round and possibly pull of an upset to get to the conference finals.

Rockice_8
02-23-2012, 11:21 AM
I went NO as well. If they were sitting in 5th or 6th I'd say they'd make the trade but sitting in 3rd I think they have an outside shot at pulling an upset so I'll think they're gonna take a shot at it and hope for the best.

Might wind up hurting more in the long run but that's the risk involved.

JoyRide
02-23-2012, 12:50 PM

:laugh:

JerseysFinest
02-23-2012, 01:16 PM
c'mon son.

The Magic are not going to trade Dwight until draft night (if they trade him). By then the Nets will have already traded Deron...trust me
Very interesting.

the nets are so bad i dont know why dwight wants to play with them. they have ONE good player.
Even more interesting.

DoMeFavors
02-23-2012, 01:23 PM

Because he knows he cant win a championship in a cap hell situation, where no pieces are tradable, you have a PG that avg like 6 assists a game with Howard thats pathetic, then you have just role player after overpaid role player. 4 year contracts here 3 year deals here, its a mess...Orlando messed up. Dwight doesnt want to play with Qrich and Jameer lmao, that roster is brutal. Nets have everyone on 1 year deals so if he comes Nets will have room to sign other pieces and veterans to minimum contracts.
Magic never win a championship with that roster, never.

Ty Fast
02-23-2012, 01:36 PM
How can we convert this into a Jeremy Lin thread??

lin 4 howard, nelson, anderson, reddick, 10 1sts and the owners wife

netsgiantsyanks
02-23-2012, 01:42 PM
^that's a insult to lin's value :pity:

MagicHero3
02-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Because he knows he cant win a championship in a cap hell situation, where no pieces are tradable, you have a PG that avg like 6 assists a game with Howard thats pathetic, then you have just role player after overpaid role player. 4 year contracts here 3 year deals here, its a mess...Orlando messed up. Dwight doesnt want to play with Qrich and Jameer lmao, that roster is brutal. Nets have everyone on 1 year deals so if he comes Nets will have room to sign other pieces and veterans to minimum contracts.
Magic never win a championship with that roster, never.

he said in an interview last night that he thinks the Magic are contenders. Sure, it may seem like the "right thing" to say, but it was a definite answer, no tip toeing

i can agree on how screwed up our cap situation is... i friggin hate otis and Devos. too old school to survive.

i think this all will come down to the offseason, i cant see the magic trading him right now.

MagicHero3
02-23-2012, 01:51 PM
lin 4 howard, nelson, anderson, reddick, 10 1sts and the owners wife

lol

the owners like 90, i dont think you want that wife. :speechless:

netsgiantsyanks
02-23-2012, 01:57 PM
sorry for trolling you in that other thread, but look:

the nets are obviously in a bad situation and when you're in a bad situation, you're desperate. they are basically banking on deron and dwight coming to nj. quite honestly, i don't want the nets to trade for him now because they'll be giving up a shitload of assets and they'll have no depth whatsoever.

pg d-will
sg morrow
sf crap
pf crap
c dwight howard

bench:crap

whilist, if they take a risk and wait for the summer and they happen to get dwight/deron, they can trade lopez for even more depth and we'll be looking at:

pg deron
sg brooks
sf possible lottery pick/acquired in lopez trade
pf possible lottery pick/acquired in lopez trade
c dwight

bench: morrow, farmar, someone that's not johan petro and shelden williams, etc.

that's 100x better than if we trade for him at the deadline. and if we happen to get ****ed, we still have 2 lottery picks, lopez, and brooks to build around.

DoMeFavors
02-23-2012, 01:57 PM
When is Anderon a free agent? I doubt they resign him his value is high and teams will offer him money.

DoMeFavors
02-23-2012, 02:00 PM
he said in an interview last night that he thinks the Magic are contenders. Sure, it may seem like the "right thing" to say, but it was a definite answer, no tip toeing

i can agree on how screwed up our cap situation is... i friggin hate otis and Devos. too old school to survive.

i think this all will come down to the offseason, i cant see the magic trading him right now.

They should ask him because if Magic get bounced in the 1st round who says Dwight wont just walk to the Nets? If they trade him by the deadline they get Lopez, Brooks, Okur for cap space purposes and maybe Hump to help Orlando out with Hedo, Duhon exc. The picks are also valuable in a deep draft they could get a top 10 pick from Nets and another 1st rounder depending on Houstons place.

netsgiantsyanks
02-23-2012, 02:09 PM
^and this is why I want to wait for dwight in the summer. in a way, the nets would get raped in that kind of deal.

MagicHero3
02-23-2012, 02:10 PM
sorry for trolling you in that other thread, but look:

the nets are obviously in a bad situation and when you're in a bad situation, you're desperate. they are basically banking on deron and dwight coming to nj. quite honestly, i don't want the nets to trade for him now because they'll be giving up a shitload of assets and they'll have no depth whatsoever.

pg d-will
sg morrow
sf crap
pf crap
c dwight howard

bench:crap

whilist, if they take a risk and wait for the summer and they happen to get dwight/deron, they can trade lopez for even more depth and we'll be looking at:

pg deron
sg brooks
sf possible lottery pick/acquired in lopez trade
pf possible lottery pick/acquired in lopez trade
c dwight

bench: morrow, farmar, someone that's not johan petro and shelden williams, etc.

that's 100x better than if we trade for him at the deadline. and if we happen to get ****ed, we still have 2 lottery picks, lopez, and brooks to build around.

I agree. The worst thing that can happen for us (he walks) is the best thing that can happen for you guys. The only problem, is that Dwight is fickle and changes his mind alot, so I can see why NJN would want to bring him over ASAP

MagicHero3
02-23-2012, 02:13 PM
They should ask him because if Magic get bounced in the 1st round who says Dwight wont just walk to the Nets? If they trade him by the deadline they get Lopez, Brooks, Okur for cap space purposes and maybe Hump to help Orlando out with Hedo, Duhon exc. The picks are also valuable in a deep draft they could get a top 10 pick from Nets and another 1st rounder depending on Houstons place.

If we trade Howard, at least one of those dudes (most likely Hedo) is going with him to releive cap space. Them or J-Rich. im really hoping its Hedo though, hes too inconsistent

D12 fan
02-23-2012, 03:05 PM
I think the Nets will wait it out,and just sign him as a free-agent.Dwill seem confident last night that they will get Dwight,why hasn't he requested a trade if he doesn't believe Dwight is coming.No way would he stay if he didn't know something was going to happen.Also JayZ hasn't been to a Nets game since the home opener,his 2nd game attended this year was against who Dwight Howard in the Magic.Did anyone see the handshake after the game with Dwight and JayZ,it looked like Dwight said I'll see you in Brooklyn.

5ass
02-23-2012, 04:22 PM
They might be more dominant than Stockton-Malone, but if we're talking about the best little man-big man duo in the game....Kobe and Shaq still hold that title.

Magic+Kareem is better

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-23-2012, 04:25 PM
Magic+Kareem is better

In terms of success, yes.

In terms of basketball dominance and hard to stop, clearly Shaq and Kobe. The one team in NBA history with 2 players (a perimeter player and a post player) both regarded as 2 of the best players in the league at the time.

5ass
02-23-2012, 04:31 PM
In terms of success, yes.

In terms of basketball dominance and hard to stop, clearly Shaq and Kobe. The one team in NBA history with 2 players (a perimeter player and a post player) both regarded as 2 of the best players in the league at the time.

no, even individually, kareem is better than shaq and magic is better than Kobe. I think kareem is the 2nd bes post player ever, only behind hakeem. Magic i think is the 2nd or 3rd best passer in NBA history, behind nash and stockton.

jp611
02-23-2012, 04:35 PM
I'm still crying laughing at Deron-Dwight being better than Stockton-Malone :laugh2:

Raph12
02-23-2012, 04:46 PM
I'm still crying laughing at Deron-Dwight being better than Stockton-Malone :laugh2:

If they win 1 ring, they would be :laugh2:

Vampirate
02-23-2012, 05:04 PM
I think Dwight will be traded to the Nets on Draft night centering around their first round pick. Orlando will probably tell the Nets who they want drafted. There's no point in trading Dwight mid season.

MagicHero3
02-23-2012, 05:06 PM
dwight would have to opt in for us to trade him on draft night...

Vampirate
02-23-2012, 05:08 PM
dwight would have to opt in for us to trade him on draft night...

Well maybe Otis tells Dwight "If you do this we will trade you to the Nets" *shrugs*

jp611
02-23-2012, 05:21 PM

If they win 1 ring, they would be :laugh2:

No, they wouldn't... That's a terrible reference, if it wasn't for MJ in the 90s the jazz would have won a title

Raph12
02-23-2012, 06:13 PM
No, they wouldn't... That's a terrible reference, if it wasn't for MJ in the 90s the jazz would have won a title

Irrelevant... There is no "if", they didn't win anything together, ergo winning just one ring would render DWill-D12 a better duo.

If you mean stats-wise, that's a different arguement and we'd have to wait to see how Dwight plays with a good PG.

5ass
02-23-2012, 06:26 PM
Irrelevant... There is no "if", they didn't win anything together, ergo winning just one ring would render DWill-D12 a better duo.

If you mean stats-wise, that's a different arguement and we'd have to wait to see how Dwight plays with a good PG.

i agree, i dont understand people saying deron+dwight cant surpass stockton+Malone. Will they? im not sure.. but they can

5ass
02-23-2012, 06:30 PM
Well maybe Otis tells Dwight "If you do this we will trade you to the Nets" *shrugs*

dwight could just outright sign with the nets in that case and not risk weakening his team

ramsizzle
02-23-2012, 06:42 PM
i agree, i dont understand people saying deron+dwight cant surpass stockton+Malone. Will they? im not sure.. but they can

One is alltime assists leader, the other second in scoring has an mvp. safe to say they wont be better.

MagicHero3
02-23-2012, 06:47 PM
how many championships did stockon + malone win?

u can say they were great, but not THAT great

5ass
02-23-2012, 07:04 PM
One is alltime assists leader, the other second in scoring has an mvp. safe to say they wont be better.

look at how long they played though. theres no way u can say dwight and deron cant be a better duo when u havent even seen them play together

PlezPlayDKnicks
02-23-2012, 07:14 PM
how many championships did stockon + malone win?

u can say they were great, but not THAT great

They were that great. Running into the GOAT twice robbed them and many others of rings. Nobody stopped the Bulls playoff time ! Michael was that great and being the golden boy of the league made him untouchable. If u looked at MJ the wrong way he was going to the line and he knew that. That Jazz team was amazing and i hated the Jazz.

Chill_Will_24
02-23-2012, 07:52 PM
I think Dwight will be traded to the Nets on Draft night centering around their first round pick. Orlando will probably tell the Nets who they want drafted. There's no point in trading Dwight mid season.

Makes no sense whatsoever.. lets say the Nets landed the 5th pick in the draft within range of Harrison Barnes.. why in the world would the Dwight not just sign with the Nets and keep Barnes on his team?

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-24-2012, 02:38 AM
So is Dwight a Laker yet? :(

Bulldogs100
02-24-2012, 04:00 AM
I think the Nets will wait it out,and just sign him as a free-agent.Dwill seem confident last night that they will get Dwight,why hasn't he requested a trade if he doesn't believe Dwight is coming.No way would he stay if he didn't know something was going to happen.Also JayZ hasn't been to a Nets game since the home opener,his 2nd game attended this year was against who Dwight Howard in the Magic.Did anyone see the handshake after the game with Dwight and JayZ,it looked like Dwight said I'll see you in Brooklyn.

Jayz also went to all Lebrons games. wheres he playing right now... no one wants to play for the knicks jv team next year... draft night dwight will answer the question where he wants to go and by then deron wont be on the nets...again trust me i know some things:clap:

DoMeFavors
02-24-2012, 04:19 AM
Jayz also went to all Lebrons games. wheres he playing right now... no one wants to play for the knicks jv team next year... draft night dwight will answer the question where he wants to go and by then deron wont be on the nets...again trust me i know some things:clap:

Thats wrong because someone does want to play for the Nets Dwight Howard! LOL!!! :) I know its tough for you to realize but Melo and Amare = bad combo...Dwight and Deron will run NY.

oak2455
02-24-2012, 08:27 AM
Thats wrong because someone does want to play for the Nets Dwight Howard! LOL!!! :) I know its tough for you to realize but Melo and Amare = bad combo...Dwight and Deron will run NY.

And you = wrong again .... Run NY lmfao... Please stop !!!

oak2455
02-24-2012, 08:30 AM
Makes no sense whatsoever.. lets say the Nets landed the 5th pick in the draft within range of Harrison Barnes.. why in the world would the Dwight not just sign with the Nets and keep Barnes on his team?

Why would Barnes move down to 5???

jp611
02-24-2012, 08:35 AM

Why would Barnes move down to 5???

It's a pretty deep draft, he could, couple mocks I've seen have him at 3, anything can happen between now and then

ne3xchamps
02-24-2012, 09:09 AM
Its going to be tough to try to take on hedo's contract for some teams. I think I heard that orlando wanted to move hedo along with dwight, not sure.

I don't know where he's going to go, if at all. My brain is hurting over all this ****. I just can't wait for it to be over, which ever D12 decides.

MagicHero3
02-24-2012, 09:24 AM
They were that great. Running into the GOAT twice robbed them and many others of rings. Nobody stopped the Bulls playoff time ! Michael was that great and being the golden boy of the league made him untouchable. If u looked at MJ the wrong way he was going to the line and he knew that. That Jazz team was amazing and i hated the Jazz.

good point!

MagicHero3
02-24-2012, 09:25 AM
So is Dwight a Laker yet? :(

lol all you have to do is copy and paste a lakers jersey on to a picture of Dwight like the desperate NJNets fans have, and BAM...hes on there!

MagicHero3
02-24-2012, 09:26 AM

65 posts...

i like what your saying, but why should we "trust you"...

LongIslandIcedZ
02-24-2012, 10:16 AM
Why are so many people saying the Nets are going to run NY? They will run NY in the same way the Mets, Jets, and Islanders run NY. They'll get some back pages due to being good, but they will never run NY, its a Knicks town.

D12 fan
02-24-2012, 10:41 AM
Why are so many people saying the Nets are going to run NY? They will run NY in the same way the Mets, Jets, and Islanders run NY. They'll get some back pages due to being good, but they will never run NY, its a Knicks town.

Anyone who thinks that the Knicks would be better than the Nets next year is crazy,Dwight by himself =top 3 team in East,pair him with Dwill they become contenders,yeah NY is a Knicks town but if Brooklyn wins more they have no choice but to cheer for Brooklyn.Don't compare Anthony/Amare to Dwight/Dwill.

BullsFTW
02-24-2012, 10:43 AM
I'm a Bulls fan, and I believe the Nets will never run the Knicks out of town. There are too many faithful Knicks fan. The Knicks are a worldwide brand. Nothing compares to playing in MSG. Just ask MJ, LeBron, and Kobe.

oak2455
02-24-2012, 11:05 AM
Anyone who thinks that the Knicks would be better than the Nets next year is crazy,Dwight by himself =top 3 team in East,pair him with Dwill they become contenders,yeah NY is a Knicks town but if Brooklyn wins more they have no choice but to cheer for Brooklyn.Don't compare Anthony/Amare to Dwight/Dwill.

What are you smoking?? "But if Brooklyn wins they will have no choice to cheer for Brooklyn ( who cheers btw ) " that makes zero sense I'm a Knicks fan never ever gonna root for the Nets , Yankees fan won't ever root for the Mets and a Rangers fan would never root for the Islanders.... sooo that makes no sense ..no Pom poms here ...... Have a Good day

oak2455
02-24-2012, 11:10 AM
I'm a Bulls fan, and I believe the Nets will never run the Knicks out of town. There are too many faithful Knicks fan. The Knicks are a worldwide brand. Nothing compares to playing in MSG. Just ask MJ, LeBron, and Kobe.

Brooklyn isn't Manhattan not even close... Sorry Brooklyn,but people don't come to visit NY and say lets go to Brooklyn and see ? A show, a game , museum , a club , dinner , top of the Rock , empire state building... too many things Manhattan holds over Brooklyn...

LongIslandIcedZ
02-24-2012, 11:16 AM

I didnt compare the Anthony/Amar'e and Dwight/Dwill duo. I dont know if the Nets will be better than the Knicks next year because neither one of us has any clue what their roster will look like. And regardless if Brooklyn is better, the Knicks will run the town. Most people from Brooklyn will still be Knick fans, and nothing is going to change that.

MagicHero3
02-24-2012, 11:19 AM
the only thing ppl go to brooklyn for is to get shanked

oak2455
02-24-2012, 11:27 AM
I didnt compare the Anthony/Amar'e and Dwight/Dwill duo. I dont know if the Nets will be better than the Knicks next year because neither one of us has any clue what their roster will look like. And regardless if Brooklyn is better, the Knicks will run the town. Most people from Brooklyn will still be Knick fans, and nothing is going to change that.

I don't understand the ops logic ...Knicks fans will become Net fans.... Not real Knick fans... I've been a fan for a long *** time and never been swayed:facepalm:

LongIslandIcedZ
02-24-2012, 11:32 AM
I don't understand the ops logic ...Knicks fans will become Net fans.... Not real Knick fans... I've been a fan for a long *** time and never been swayed:facepalm:

I'm not gonna lie, when they make the move to Brooklyn I will definitely support them. Once you represent NY, I become a fan. I will root for the Jets, Yanks and Knicks above all else, but if the Giants, Mets, or Nets make the Championship then I will certainly be pulling for them.

Raph12
02-24-2012, 11:33 AM
I think it'll be more of a rivalry than anything else to be honest, there will still be fans cheering for both sides in MSG (like they do when the Lakers come to town), but the die-hards will always bleed Knicks only... I would assume that you'd prefer them to win over other teams though.

Chill_Will_24
02-24-2012, 11:46 AM
The Brooklyn Nets will sell out every game with Dwight there... but it will be mostly Brooklyn love and bandwaggon fans. True die hards of any fan base especially passionate fans like Knicks fans will never switch to another team

The Nets would be the better team by a lot and they would attract a lot of fans being that Brooklyn alone holds 2.6 million ppl not to mention the bandwaggoners from the rest of Ny and the fans that will move with them from NJ.

Does anyone really think the team will struggle to get 17,000 seats filled with a winning team in Brooklyn? Ppl stop

Ill take the being the best team in the city with great local support. I can live with that.

LongIslandIcedZ
02-24-2012, 11:52 AM
The Brooklyn Nets will sell out every game with Dwight there... but it will be mostly Brooklyn love and bandwaggon fans. True die hards of any fan base especially passionate fans like Knicks fans will never switch to another team

The Nets would be the better team by a lot and they would attract a lot of fans being that Brooklyn alone holds 2.6 million ppl not to mention the bandwaggoners from the rest of Ny and the fans that will move with them from NJ.

Does anyone really think the team will struggle to get 17,000 seats filled with a winning team in Brooklyn? Ppl stop

Ill take the being the best team in the city with great local support. I can live with that.

So are you saying that all the people that live in Brooklyn and have been Knick fans, are all of a sudden gonna switch to a new team? Also just curious, do you live in NY?

MagicHero3
02-24-2012, 12:16 PM

i dont think thats possible...
Most of the fans in Jersey will not make that trip to brooklyn for every game
most of the basketball fans in brooklyn are already Knicks fans, its not like their just gonna flip.

Sure, a couple might sell out, but every game? highly doubtful.

I dont think you should be predicting so far into the future when you dont even have Dwight on your team.

Chill_Will_24
02-24-2012, 12:31 PM
So are you saying that all the people that live in Brooklyn and have been Knick fans, are all of a sudden gonna switch to a new team? Also just curious, do you live in NY?

Do you read? i stated no die hard Knicks fans would ever switch... actually i stated it in the same post you replied to... take your time young Anakin.

You think all 2.6 million residents of Brooklyn are Knicks fans? You think 100% of NY are die hards that will never switch?

I suspect only about 30% of Knicks fans are true die hards. The Brooklyn Nets will have their following

Chill_Will_24
02-24-2012, 12:33 PM
i dont think thats possible...
Most of the fans in Jersey will not make that trip to brooklyn for every game
most of the basketball fans in brooklyn are already Knicks fans, its not like their just gonna flip.

Sure, a couple might sell out, but every game? highly doubtful.

I dont think you should be predicting so far into the future when you dont even have Dwight on your team.

I was speaking hypothetically. I suspect the after the March 15 deadline we wont be seeing much of you anymore :)

LongIslandIcedZ
02-24-2012, 12:38 PM
You think all 2.6 million residents of Brooklyn are Knicks fans? You think 100% of NY are die hards that will never switch?

I suspect only about 30% of Knicks fans are true die hards. The Brooklyn Nets will have their following

I never said they wouldnt have their following. Their a NY team, they will have their fans, bandwagon or otherwise. I have no clue where you pulled that 30% number from though. Are you trying to imply that 70% of the NY Knick fanbase has a chance to be swayed? You're entitled to your opinion, but that is just incorrect.

Chill_Will_24
02-24-2012, 12:47 PM
I never said they wouldnt have their following. Their a NY team, they will have their fans, bandwagon or otherwise. I have no clue where you pulled that 30% number from though. Are you trying to imply that 70% of the NY Knick fanbase has a chance to be swayed? You're entitled to your opinion, but that is just incorrect.

Yea i pretty much made it up to prove a point but ill rephrase; Knicks fans are a passionate bunch but i suspect only a fraction of their whole are die hards that would never switch to another team. The large percentage of NY are casual fans and casual fans can be swayed by a winning team.

Even if my opinion is wrong, the fact remains that Brooklyn is a proud burough and they will certainly support their team. The die hard Knicks fans will remain so but the population size and their passion and thirst for sports will be enough to sell out the Nets every game. Especially with the Knicks being so much more expensive.

The problem will come when its Knicks vs Nets at Barclays.. they might as well announce that starting with next season the Knicks will play 43 home games as opposed to 41 cuz the Brooklyn arena will bleed blue and orange those nights

LongIslandIcedZ
02-24-2012, 12:52 PM
Yea i pretty much made it up to prove a point but ill rephrase; Knicks fans are a passionate bunch but i suspect only a fraction of their whole are die hards that would never switch to another team. The large percentage of NY are casual fans and casual fans can be swayed by a winning team.

Even if my opinion is wrong, the fact remains that Brooklyn is a proud burough and they will certainly support their team. The die hard Knicks fans will remain so but the population size and their passion and thirst for sports will be enough to sell out the Nets every game. Especially with the Knicks being so much more expensive.

The problem will come when its Knicks vs Nets at Barclays.. they might as well announce that starting with next season the Knicks will play 43 home games as opposed to 41 cuz the Brooklyn arena will bleed blue and orange those nights

I can agree with a lot of this. I like Brooklyn, its certainly no Manhattan, but it is definitely getting better.

I think they will sell out a lot year one, I'm already on the e-mail reserve list to buy a bunch of tickets.

Rockice_8
02-24-2012, 12:55 PM

You have no idea what the number is either who can be swayed. Knicks fan like to believe nobody will switch and the Nets will have 5,000 empty seats every night but if Dwight and D-Will open Brooklyn together you better believe that place will be packed every night. I doubt every game will sell out but you won't be seeing near empty sections like you see now at the Rock.

The Nets probably won't ever take over the city or have a bigger fan base there's just to much history with the Knicks in NY (even if it's rather disappointing overall). Knicks fans can hold that title over the Nets cause honestly who cares.

Winning is the most important thing not who has more fans. I think the Nets have a very good chance to go to Brooklyn and be the better team if the cards fall into place.

LongIslandIcedZ
02-24-2012, 01:02 PM
You have no idea what the number is either who can be swayed. Knicks fan like to believe nobody will switch and the Nets will have 5,000 empty seats every night but if Dwight and D-Will open Brooklyn together you better believe that place will be packed every night. I doubt every game will sell out but you won't be seeing near empty sections like you see now at the Rock.

The Nets probably won't ever take over the city or have a bigger fan base there's just to much history with the Knicks in NY (even if it's rather disappointing overall). Knicks fans can hold that title over the Nets cause honestly who cares.

Winning is the most important thing not who has more fans. I think the Nets have a very good chance to go to Brooklyn and be the better team if the cards fall into place.

Its posts like this that make me wonder if people even read before they reply. I never said that Brooklyn wouldnt have their fans, I also never said that Brooklyn would be better or worse than the Knicks (I left it up in the air).

I said that the Nets will not sway 70% of the fans away from the KNicks. I dont understand what point your making, I said the Nets will never have a bigger fan base than the Knicks, they just wont. Jets do better than the Giants sometimes, but its a Giants town. When the Mets do better than the Yankees its still a Yankee town. If everything goes ahead as planned, the Nets could be better than the Knicks. I'm not trashing the Nets, I have stated many times I want them to be successful because they'll be a success for NY. But if Net fans go into next season expecting to sway 70% of Knicks fans they will be disappointed.

oak2455
02-24-2012, 01:06 PM
It's funny when they were good with Kid they had a tough time selling out but now it's different.... Ok but I don't think so .... The best is 70% of Knick fans will switch that's the best statement ever lmfao!!!! I love humor :)

Rockice_8
02-24-2012, 01:09 PM
Its posts like this that make me wonder if people even read before they reply. I never said that Brooklyn wouldnt have their fans, I also never said that Brooklyn would be better or worse than the Knicks (I left it up in the air).

I said that the Nets will not sway 70% of the fans away from the KNicks. I dont understand what point your making, I said the Nets will never have a bigger fan base than the Knicks, they just wont. Jets do better than the Giants sometimes, but its a Giants town. When the Mets do better than the Yankees its still a Yankee town. If everything goes ahead as planned, the Nets could be better than the Knicks.

It wasn't all directed at you it was basically a general statement. Only the first line really was. "You don't how many can be swayed."

I just basically agreed with you throughout most of my post so I don't understand the whole "It's posts like this" thing, it makes me think YOU didn't read it. The Knicks will always have the bigger fan base but I think most Nets fans would agree that they couldn't care less about that and just want to have a championship caliber team. They won't be playing in front of half empty stadiums anymore once they get to Brooklyn.

I never said anything about you saying the Nets won't be better cause I DID READ IT.

The Jets do well being the 2nd fiddle and so do the Mets when they are actually a good team. The same will happen for the Nets, it'll always be a Knicks town but the Nets will be fine. They will be able to pack the arena when they are in the playoffs unlike being in Jersey.

oak2455
02-24-2012, 01:12 PM
I was speaking hypothetically. I suspect the after the March 15 deadline we wont be seeing much of you anymore :)

You know if you don't get Dwight what happens?? Curious because Net fans as a whole think they have him already don't sleep on the Mavs.... They can make a interesting pitch plus no state tax? Huge? Plus Deron is from where ? just saying ;)

netsgiantsyanks
02-24-2012, 01:12 PM
most of the casual fans will say they're both knick and net fans, and claim each team respectively each time they win. die-hards will stay die-hards. i'm probably the only net fan I know(i live in queens -_-) but that's not stopping me from being a die-hard.

netsgiantsyanks
02-24-2012, 01:13 PM
just like knick fans thought they already had cp3? don't be hypocrites.

oak2455
02-24-2012, 01:14 PM
most of the casual fans will say they're both knick and net fans, and claim each team respectively each time they win. die-hards will stay die-hards. i'm probably the only net fan I know(i live in queens -_-) but that's not stopping me from being a die-hard.

See that's die hard good for you!!!

oak2455
02-24-2012, 01:14 PM

We have Lin :D

LongIslandIcedZ
02-24-2012, 01:18 PM
It wasn't all directed at you it was basically a general statement. Only the first line really was. "You don't how many can be swayed."

I just basically agreed with you throughout most of my post so I don't understand the whole "It's posts like this" thing, it makes me think YOU didn't read it. The Knicks will always have the bigger fan base but I think most Nets fans would agree that they couldn't care less about that and just want to have a championship caliber team. They won't be playing in front of half empty stadiums anymore once they get to Brooklyn.

I never said anything about you saying the Nets won't be better cause I DID READ IT.

The Jets do well being the 2nd fiddle and so do the Mets when they are actually a good team. The same will happen for the Nets, it'll always be a Knicks town but the Nets will be fine. They will be able to pack the arena when they are in the playoffs unlike being in Jersey.

Pretty much wrote that for the first time. But yes we agreed on many points.

LongIslandIcedZ
02-24-2012, 01:19 PM

I think most Knick fans would recommend you dont have that attitude. It only leaves you disappointed in the end.

netsgiantsyanks
02-24-2012, 01:22 PM
don't tell me nuthin!

but seriously, personally, i'm not saying dwight is a lock. if anything, i'm preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.

MagicHero3
02-24-2012, 01:38 PM

:facepalm: we'll see. but just know you sound EXACTLY like Knick fans when they thought they were about to get Lebron.
The fact that you will never admit Dwight might stay in Orl or go somewhere other than the Nets SCREAMS of how terrified you are of it happening.

Ill admit he'll most likely leave... ill admit he might leave for the Nets! straight up! Bc im not a scared little boy, afraid that Dwight wont come save me and my horrific team :( haha

the Nets selling out every game?? HAH!
70% of knick fans switching to Net fans? wow.

:facepalm: sometimes i wonder why i even read your posts anymore

MagicHero3
02-24-2012, 01:42 PM
don't tell me nuthin!

but seriously, personally, i'm not saying dwight is a lock. if anything, i'm preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.

i wish more net fans had this attitude. bravo sir!

Chill_Will_24
02-24-2012, 02:42 PM
It's funny when they were good with Kid they had a tough time selling out but now it's different.... Ok but I don't think so .... The best is 70% of Knick fans will switch that's the best statement ever lmfao!!!! I love humor :)

Who said that the Nets were gonna take 70% of Knicks fans?

Damn i just lost respect for you. I thought you were one of the few Knicks fans that could read.

I stated that only about 30% of Knicks fan were die hard fans that would never switch.

Not ever Knick fan in NY is a die hard the goes on sports forums and debates about the Knicks and cares enough to argue about the Knicks popularity. Most Knicks fans in the state of NY are casual fans.

Chill_Will_24
02-24-2012, 02:47 PM
You know if you don't get Dwight what happens?? Curious because Net fans as a whole think they have him already don't sleep on the Mavs.... They can make a interesting pitch plus no state tax? Huge? Plus Deron is from where ? just saying ;)

Im still not convinced that ORL wont trade him but i guess we will see.

In FA I still fail to see why they both would join their second choice as opposed to their first choice if the first choice is the only on that can pay them max money. Deron said he wants to remain a Net and said he loves NY and that his preferred option is to stay here. Dwight demanded a trade here.

Just saying in FA the Nets keep everything they would have traded. Why WOULDNT they still wanna play in Brooklyn?

Either way i dont believe the posturing. I believe ORL will trade him

Chill_Will_24
02-24-2012, 02:56 PM
:facepalm: we'll see. but just know you sound EXACTLY like Knick fans when they thought they were about to get Lebron.
The fact that you will never admit Dwight might stay in Orl or go somewhere other than the Nets SCREAMS of how terrified you are of it happening.

Ill admit he'll most likely leave... ill admit he might leave for the Nets! straight up! Bc im not a scared little boy, afraid that Dwight wont come save me and my horrific team :( haha

the Nets selling out every game?? HAH!
70% of knick fans switching to Net fans? wow.

:facepalm: sometimes i wonder why i even read your posts anymore

:laugh2: Remind me where i said that 70% of Knicks fans would switch..

You dont like me very much huh? :( All cuz i dont think there is a chance in hell Dwight stays in ORL.. :pity: I thought we were broskis man...

I never claimed Brooklyn has him in the bag. I just believe they are his best option.

You are truly an entertaining poster. Dont disappear after March 15 please :( Ill miss you...

EDIT: btw a little kid just asked Deron what it would take to commit to ORL and Dwight answered "A lot!" while looking away embarassed...

shep33
02-24-2012, 03:00 PM
I can't wait till after the break... talks will heat up.

Chill_Will_24
02-24-2012, 03:04 PM
I can't wait till after the break... talks will heat up.

Hell to the yes!!!! :cheers: Its down to us... hope its the Nets :)

oak2455
02-24-2012, 03:05 PM
Who said that the Nets were gonna take 70% of Knicks fans?

Damn i just lost respect for you. I thought you were one of the few Knicks fans that could read.
:laugh2:
I stated that only about 30% of Knicks fan were die hard fans that would never switch.

Not ever Knick fan in NY is a die hard the goes on sports forums and debates about the Knicks and cares enough to argue about the Knicks popularity. Most Knicks fans in the state of NY are casual fans.

well you implying that 30% are really dies hards, and the rest are?? thats what I meant :) I disagree with the diehard fan thing, because I know all my friends that are either Yankee fans or Met fans.. would never root for the other, no matter what.... so IDK I guess we think differently :D it happens:D:D

ball4reel
02-24-2012, 03:09 PM
If the nets ran the table and won every game and swept through the playoffs and won the Ship in 4 games and then they lined the streets in Bk with gold for the Parade i still wouldnt be a fan!!!!!!

Knick fan forever!!!

ball4reel
02-24-2012, 03:17 PM
I do understand where the nets fans are coming from, you have to hope for the best. Because i will admit this yr i thought cp3 would be a knick and you couldnt tell me different. You always have to hope for the best with your team. I hope he does go to the nets So we can have yrs of a great games..

airronijordan

Wouldn't you prefer to get him in free agency?

shep33

Yeah, realistically is the Nets and Lakers. I don't think we (Lakers) grab him though, especially if the cost is too high. I think he'll be a Net.

oak2455
02-24-2012, 03:20 PM
Yeah, realistically is the Nets and Lakers. I don't think we (Lakers) grab him though, especially if the cost is too high. I think he'll be a Net.

I think if he hits FA Mavs are a threat.....right?

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-24-2012, 03:21 PM
Dwight to the Nets for a bag of peanuts, I bet at the end of the day, Otis Smith is so stupid, the Nets probably keep Marshon Brooks as well.

Chill_Will_24
02-24-2012, 03:37 PM
Wouldn't you prefer to get him in free agency?

Yea but i dont think that there is a chance i hell ORL doesnt trade him

MagicHero3
02-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Dwight to the Nets for a bag of peanuts, I bet at the end of the day, Otis Smith is so stupid, the Nets probably keep Marshon Brooks as well.

this is what im afraid of. Never underestimate the stupidity of the Magic front office

MagicHero3
02-24-2012, 03:49 PM
:laugh2: Remind me where i said that 70% of Knicks fans would switch..

You dont like me very much huh? :( All cuz i dont think there is a chance in hell Dwight stays in ORL.. :pity: I thought we were broskis man...

I never claimed Brooklyn has him in the bag. I just believe they are his best option.

You are truly an entertaining poster. Dont disappear after March 15 please :( Ill miss you...

EDIT: btw a little kid just asked Deron what it would take to commit to ORL and Dwight answered "A lot!" while looking away embarassed...

i have to admit, i do take alot of my frustration out on u. for that, i apologize.

i think the whole dwight situation has turned other players off for the Magic. I mean, if the dude is requesting a trade AWAY from Orlando, whats that say about their FO? 3rd in the East and the trade req still stands, i think it has to be pretty bad.

now i HOPE we pick up some good players to surround dwight as opposed to trading him or letting him walk...but i dont see that happening :(

shep33
02-24-2012, 03:59 PM
I think if he hits FA Mavs are a threat.....right?

Yeah definitely, that's really why I see him getting traded to the Nets. I don't know if NJ should take the chance of not getting him, while losing Deron too.

I say Howard will be a Net by the deadline. If Orlando keeps him, Orlando becomes Toronto or Cleveland, but with a far worse financial situation because they still got a bunch of terrible contracts.

Trade him, get rid of as many bad deals as you can, and move forward. Keep him, and your screwed. I mean imagine of Orlando plays New York in the first round. I'm not saying New York will easily beat them, but I definitely wouldn't be surprised if they beat Orlando in a 7 game series

You know if that happens Howard leaves for nothing. I'll say it again...Do the Orlando Magic want to be the Raptors or Cavs with a worse cap situation? Or would they rather make out like the Nuggets or Jazz?

Get something that is guaranteed back. Otherwise it's Shaq 2.0, and if Orlando's FO makes that mistake again, I'm sorry nobody can defend them.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-24-2012, 04:14 PM
I think it's safe to say the Lakers can put together a better package for Dwight, starting with Bynum (Bynum >>> Brook, please, there's no comparison between the two offensively or defensively), but some way, Otis is still going to trade his *** to New Jersey. :pity:

Rockice_8
02-24-2012, 04:41 PM
I think it's safe to say the Lakers can put together a better package for Dwight, starting with Bynum (Bynum >>> Brook, please, there's no comparison between the two offensively or defensively), but some way, Otis is still going to trade his *** to New Jersey. :pity:

Enough of this Bynum crap. Offensively I'll take Brook defensively I'd take Bynum. They are comparable rebuilding pieces.

If Bynum is so good then keep him.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-24-2012, 07:26 PM
Enough of this Bynum crap. Offensively I'll take Brook defensively I'd take Bynum. They are comparable rebuilding pieces.

If Bynum is so good then keep him.

If Brook is so good then keep him. I'm sure Deron and the 2 brooks (Lopez and Marshon) can form their own big 3 in Brooklyn. When you're that good, the other 2 players of the starting 5 can be Jay-Z and Prokhorov, and Beyonce as the 6th (wo)man. ;)

shep33
02-24-2012, 07:32 PM
Lakers just signed Sheed. No need for D12

MagicBucsSox
02-24-2012, 07:32 PM
Report: Nets Working On Multi-Team Trade Scenarios To Acquire Howard
Feb 24, 2012 10:25 AM EST

The Nets are working on multi-team Dwight Howard trade options to pitch to Magic general manager Otis Smith.

New Jersey is believed to be Howard’s preferred destination.

The Magic have given Howard’s agent, Dan Fegan, permission to speak with the Nets, Lakers, and Mavericks.

Via SI.com
Dwight Howard, New Jersey Nets, Orlando Magic, NBA, NBA Trade Rumor, NBA Misc Rumor
Read the Full StoryDiscussSend FeedbackBuy Tickets

Read more: http://basketball.******.com/wiretap/219183/Report_Nets_Working_On_Multi_Team_Trade_Scenarios_ To_Acquire_Howard#ixzz1nLQgj8dK

oak2455
02-24-2012, 07:52 PM
Yeah definitely, that's really why I see him getting traded to the Nets. I don't know if NJ should take the chance of not getting him, while losing Deron too.

I say Howard will be a Net by the deadline. If Orlando keeps him, Orlando becomes Toronto or Cleveland, but with a far worse financial situation because they still got a bunch of terrible contracts.

Trade him, get rid of as many bad deals as you can, and move forward. Keep him, and your screwed. I mean imagine of Orlando plays New York in the first round. I'm not saying New York will easily beat them, but I definitely wouldn't be surprised if they beat Orlando in a 7 game series

You know if that happens Howard leaves for nothing. I'll say it again...Do the Orlando Magic want to be the Raptors or Cavs with a worse cap situation? Or would they rather make out like the Nuggets or Jazz?

Get something that is guaranteed back. Otherwise it's Shaq 2.0, and if Orlando's FO makes that mistake again, I'm sorry nobody can defend them.

so you don't think LA is involved anymore???

shep33
02-24-2012, 08:07 PM
so you don't think LA is involved anymore???

I don't think so in all truth. LA doesn't want to give up both bigs, plus take on Hedo's terrible deal. Doesn't make sense. I'm sure they'll offer Bynum + 2 first rounders + fillers (maybe take back a player like Qrich or Duhon or both with the TPE), but nothing beyond that.

Also, I don't think Howard wants to be known as Shaq 2.0 by going to the Lakers.

AnthonyTyrael
02-24-2012, 08:24 PM
I think it's down to only two teams. Don't have to mention them, do I? I think NJ is leading. Just the way usually things sum up, sadly. Just like Chicago was close when LBJ and Wade were on the market.

jrm2054
02-25-2012, 02:07 AM
i just wish they would trade him already

last stand
02-25-2012, 03:51 AM
rumor from a puerto rican newspaper. one that essentially follows JJ barea and broke the JJ barea to timberwolves story.

http://www.elnuevodia.com/serumoraqueloslakersestandetrasdebarea-1198812.html

basically

lakers get: dwight howard, michael beasley, JJ barea
Magic get: andrew bynum and derrick williams
T'wovles get: pau gasol

i personally think this is a poor deal for the lakers, but the magic and T'wolves make out very well.

Magic couldn't get anything better than this deal. an all star center and the #2 pick in this past years draft with huge upside.

T'wolves do it because they give up barea, beasley, and williams and get pau gasol. they probably win the trade though orlando comes close to winning it.

Lakers lose out of the 3 because while they get howard, howard isn't better than bynum and gasol. and i'm not so sure beasley and JJ barea make up the difference.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-25-2012, 03:52 AM
Want to get your guys thoughts of a potential trade between Minnesota, Lakers and Orlando.

I'm sure there will be draft picks and some small players here and there, but I'll mention the main players in this trade:

LA gives up Bynum and Gasol
Gets: Barrea and Beasley from Minny and Howard from Orlando

Orlando gives up Howard
Gets: Bynum from LA and Derrick Williams from Minny

Minny gives Derrick Williams, Beasley and Barrea
Gets: Pau Gasol from LA

Trade works on ESPN Trade Machine (Except I replaced Barrea with Pekovic just for salary purposes; the system won't let me trade Barrea since March 1st is only when he can be traded)

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7kuhtnu

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-25-2012, 03:52 AM
Haha, the post above me got it first. I too proposed it from that puerto rican website.

DoMeFavors
02-25-2012, 04:12 AM
Lakers would be a nice team, they would get back to being the top team in the West, and Lakers vs Heat would be a really fun Finals..But if this is true I think Minnesota should get more giving up Barea, Williams, and beasley for an old Gasol?

shep33
02-25-2012, 04:20 AM
Lakers would be a nice team, they would get back to being the top team in the West, and Lakers vs Heat would be a really fun Finals..But if this is true I think Minnesota should get more giving up Barea, Williams, and beasley for an old Gasol?

Well it's interesting to see what the Twolves would want. I think this rumor is bogus by the way lol. But realistically Beasley won't be on the Twolves next year if he stays, don't see them matching any qualifying offer for him. Barea kinda doesn't make sense there when you have Rubio + Ridnour already there, and nobody is sure about Williams yet. I think he can be a very good player, but he's essentially learning how to be a 3, so he may need another year or two to develop a comfort zone at that spot.

If the Lakers gave Matt Barnes + another player back to Minny as well, that would probably make more sense, since Barnes is an expiring and he's got a really nice deal (only making like 2 mill).

A Twolves front line rotation of Love, Pau, and Pek would be pretty sick. Come playoffs, no team out west could probably match that front line. If Love gets into foul trouble, just slide Pau to the 4 and Pek to the 5. So many things that you can do with 3 solid front line players like that.

I still don't think anything happens... Minny is fine as they are, they'll need some time but they should be okay.

Howard will be a Net by March 15, unless the Magic FO completely chokes

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-25-2012, 04:22 AM

I don't know, you get the best passing big man in the game in Pau Gasol. They get their big 3 in Rubio-Love-Gasol and they still have Pekovic, Randolph, Wes Johnson etc.

What Minny is giving up is actually asset they could care less for. They're giving up a rookie whose ceiling they don't even know how good he really can be (veteran coach in Rick Adelman is not going to wait around for Derrick Williams to develop his potential), they're giving up an expiring pothead who never panned out for them (Beasley), and Barrea, a guy who now looking back, they regret signing him to that offseason contract, and he's basically an overpaid 3rd string PG for them behind Rubio and Ridnour.

So if anything, Minneosta is giving up assets that don't even matter to them that much in the big picture of things.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-25-2012, 04:24 AM
Well it's interesting to see what the Twolves would want. I think this rumor is bogus by the way lol. But realistically Beasley won't be on the Twolves next year if he stays, don't see them matching any qualifying offer for him. Barea kinda doesn't make sense there when you have Rubio + Ridnour already there, and nobody is sure about Williams yet. I think he can be a very good player, but he's essentially learning how to be a 3, so he may need another year or two to develop a comfort zone at that spot.

If the Lakers gave Matt Barnes + another player back to Minny as well, that would probably make more sense, since Barnes is an expiring and he's got a really nice deal (only making like 2 mill).

A Twolves front line rotation of Love, Pau, and Pek would be pretty sick. Come playoffs, no team out west could probably match that front line. If Love gets into foul trouble, just slide Pau to the 4 and Pek to the 5. So many things that you can do with 3 solid front line players like that.

I still don't think anything happens... Minny is fine as they are, they'll need some time but they should be okay.

Howard will be a Net by March 15, unless the Magic FO completely chokes

Shep, the more and more I keep reading your posts man, it just seems like your heart was already broken a long time ago or something with the rumors that Dwight wouldn't sign an extension in LA, and now you end every post pertaining to Dwight with "Howard will be a Net". That's literally the 15th time I've seen that from you.

You're cool man, but those "Dwight will be a Net" comments are getting very repetitive and annoying man.

shep33
02-25-2012, 05:23 AM
Shep, the more and more I keep reading your posts man, it just seems like your heart was already broken a long time ago or something with the rumors that Dwight wouldn't sign an extension in LA, and now you end every post pertaining to Dwight with "Howard will be a Net". That's literally the 15th time I've seen that from you.

You're cool man, but those "Dwight will be a Net" comments are getting very repetitive and annoying man.

KB, speaking from a purely basketball sense, and leaving my Laker homerism behind... it just makes too much sense for the Magic and Nets to make a deal. I don't understand why some Laker fans have a sense of entitlement to every star player out there, and I'm a Laker fan, so it just behooves me. Essentially we as Laker fans want to give up two great bigs, for a chance to get an upgrade at the Center spot, while taking a massive blow at the PF spot. Oh and we'd have to take back Turk's deal, which gives us 3 horrible contracts in Turk, Artest, and Walton

We do have the best overall piece to be traded for Howard, arguably the 2nd best center in the league, plus we can give them 2 picks in the 2012 draft. But what Laker fans don't seem to understand is that the Nets can take back more bad contracts then we can. Plus they are willing to give up more my man. We will not give up Drew + Pau, if we just get Howard + scrubs back, it won't happen.

NJ on the other hand will likely take back Turk + Duhon, while giving up multiple first rounders, and maybe even Marshon Brooks. They're getting a 3rd team involved into the deal, so you know they're going to go all out to try and get D12.

Also have you ever thought that Howard would want to join the Nets more than the Lakers? Why do we assume that he'd take LA over Brooklyn? I do think we can offer him a great chance to win now and into the future, but in NJ/Brooklyn, the pressure is not as high as it would be in LA. Again, if Howard fails to lead the Lakers to a championship his legacy takes a huge hit IMO. Remember he's going to be looked at in the same reference to other Laker bigs like Shaq, KAJ, Wilt, etc.

I'm a Laker fan. But even more than a fan of the Lakers, I'm a fan of basketball. Just trying to be logical about the situation. If you find it annoying that I'm trying to be unbiased and view the situation from the perspective of the Magic, Howard, and the Nets, then fine lol, I'm annoying, but I don't care.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-25-2012, 05:23 AM
Don't worry Shep, I still love ya...and Troyjan Horse Murphy :love:

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-25-2012, 05:30 AM
KB, speaking from a purely basketball sense, and leaving my Laker homerism behind... it just makes too much sense for the Magic and Nets to make a deal.

We do have the best overall piece to be traded for Howard, arguably the 2nd best center in the league, plus we can give them 2 picks in the 2012 draft. But what Laker fans don't seem to understand is that the Nets can take back more bad contracts then we can. Plus they are willing to give up more my man. We will not give up Drew + Pau, if we just get Howard + scrubs back, it won't happen.

NJ on the other hand will likely take back Turk + Duhon, while giving up multiple first rounders, and maybe even Marshon Brooks. They're getting a 3rd team involved into the deal, so you know they're going to go all out to try and get D12.

Also have you ever thought that Howard would want to join the Nets more than the Lakers? Why do we assume that he'd take LA over Brooklyn? I do think we can offer him a great chance to win now and into the future, but in NJ/Brooklyn, the pressure is not as high as it would be in LA. Again, if Howard fails to lead the Lakers to a championship his legacy takes a huge hit IMO. Remember he's going to be looked at in the same reference to other Laker bigs like Shaq, KAJ, Wilt, etc.

I'm a Laker fan. But even more than a fan of the Lakers, I'm a fan of basketball. Just trying to be logical about the situation. If you find it annoying that I'm trying to unbiased and view the situation from the perspective of the Magic, Howard, and the Nets, then fine lol, I'm annoying, but I don't care.

Here's the thing with the 3rd team....the Nets cannot get great pieces from that 3rd team because they can't offer anyone else from their roster that is worthy of netting good pieces from that 3rd team that will make the difference for Orlando.

The thing with us is that we can recruit a 3rd team easily by offering someone like an all-star caliber player in Pau Gasol. That's why someone like Houston or Minnesota will jump on Pau and offer enticing prospects. Minnesota can offer the best young prospect to package with Bynum in Derrick Williams.

Andrew Bynum + Derrick Williams + picks + absorbing Duhon&QRich >>> Brook Lopez + Marshon Brooks + picks + absorbing Turkoglu.

I really don't think absorbing or not absorbing Turkoglu's contract is the end all be all for some reason. The trading of Dwight Howard, at the end of the day, should not be ultimately based on the contract of Hedo Turkoglu. That's just a ridiculous thing to rely on and ask for. It really shouldn't come down to that. Priority #1 is to get the viable franchise replacement for Howard. Priority #2 is get rid of those crappy contracts like Turk, Duhon and Q Rich. Atleast if you're the Lakers, you can take on the lesser 2 crappy contracts in Duhon and Qrich with the 8.9M TPE.

shep33
02-25-2012, 05:59 AM
Here's the thing with the 3rd team....the Nets cannot get great pieces from that 3rd team because they can't offer anyone else from their roster that is worthy of netting good pieces from that 3rd team that will make the difference for Orlando.

The thing with us is that we can recruit a 3rd team easily by offering someone like an all-star caliber player in Pau Gasol. That's why someone like Houston or Minnesota will jump on Pau and offer enticing prospects. Minnesota can offer the best young prospect to package with Bynum in Derrick Williams.

Andrew Bynum + Derrick Williams + picks + absorbing Duhon&QRich >>> Brook Lopez + Marshon Brooks + picks + absorbing Turkoglu.

I really don't think absorbing or not absorbing Turkoglu's contract is the end all be all for some reason. The trading of Dwight Howard, at the end of the day, should not be ultimately based on the contract of Hedo Turkoglu. That's just a ridiculous thing to rely on and ask for. It really shouldn't come down to that. Priority #1 is to get the viable franchise replacement for Howard. Priority #2 is get rid of those crappy contracts like Turk, Duhon and Q Rich. Atleast if you're the Lakers, you can take on the lesser 2 crappy contracts in Duhon and Qrich with the 8.9M TPE.

I really don't think the Lakers will take back 2 bad contracts. There is no way we should, or want to take back Duhon and Qrich.

I know your bringing up a potential Minny deal, but realistically we'd get Beasley and probably Barea back, which isnt' worth trading Pau for. I know a lineup of say Barea, Kobe, Beasley, Murphy, Howard may look decent... but it's really not that much better than what we have now. Beasley cannot be a PF, and Barea is not the pg that we are looking for.

You also have to remember that the Nets have like 25 mill in expiring contracts. Humphries, Memo, Stevenson, Sheldon Williams, Gaines, Bogus, and Farmar who might opt out.

A lot of those pieces can move to a 3rd team KB, or can be utilized to take back contracts of guys like Hedo + Jrich + Duhon.

The way I'm looking at it if I'm Otis is this... If I deal Howard to the Lakers, the Magic are set for the next 4-5 years. That's it. Your going to be a playoff team, but your going to be over the cap for a while because of the bad contracts you still have. You cannot build around Bynum if you don't have the cap space to bring in good players to surround him. If I deal him to NJ, getting multiple first rounders, Lopez, multiple expirings or a couple of expirings plus a decent player from a 3rd team, maybe even along with Marshon Brooks...I take that deal. Orlando will suck for a year or two, but they won't have as many bad contracts, while having a ton of draft picks.

A deal with NJ enables the Magic to get rid of Turk, Duhon, and maybe just maybe one more crappy contract (Qrich?). The Magic then get multiple first rounders, and expiring deals. This allows for more financial flexibility in the future, more overall draft picks in the future. Again, they won't be that good, but if they want to build long term for the future... you take the Nets deal. That's not saying Bynum isn't a player you can build around, I think he is... but again, if Orlando has no cap space, they can't really build around him. They have minimal trade assets as it is, Ryan Anderson is probably going to leave if a big pay day comes along, and he's essentially the top trading chip they would've had.

It depends on what Otis and Devos want to do. If they want to flat out rebuild, go for the NJ deal, and I'd do that deal for the reasons I've stated (get rid of bad contracts, and get picks, Lopez, Brooks). If Orlando wants to remain in the playoffs at around a 4-5 seed, while having an all-star center and new face of the franchise for years and years to come, you take the Laker deal. Problem with the Laker deal, is that even with Bynum the guys around him won't be that good given the cap situation, and they still won't get past the east's best teams.

This is just my opinion, but if I'm Otis, I trade Howard to get decent talent back (Lopez, Brooks), but more importantly, a crap load of draft picks and a bunch of bad contracts off the books.

It'll a little bit of time, but Orlando seems to draft studs when given the chance.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-25-2012, 06:08 AM
I really don't think the Lakers will take back 2 bad contracts. There is no way we should, or want to take back Duhon and Qrich.

You also have to remember that the Nets have like 25 mill in expiring contracts. Humphries, Memo, Stevenson, Sheldon Williams, Gaines, Bogus, and Farmar who might opt out.

A lot of those pieces can move to a 3rd team KB, or can be utilized to take back contracts of guys like Hedo + Jrich + Duhon.

The way I'm looking at it if I'm Otis is this... If I deal Howard to the Lakers, the Magic are set for the next 4-5 years. That's it. Your going to be a playoff team, but your going to be over the cap for a while because of the bad contracts you still have. You cannot build around Bynum if you don't have the cap space to bring in good players to surround him. If I deal him to NJ, getting multiple first rounders, Lopez, multiple expirings or a couple of expirings plus a decent player from a 3rd team, maybe even along with Marshon Brooks...I take that deal. Orlando will suck for a year or two, but they won't have as many bad contracts, while having a ton of draft picks.

A deal with NJ enables the Magic to get rid of Turk, Duhon, and maybe just maybe one more crappy contract (Qrich?). The Magic then get multiple first rounders, and expiring deals. This allows for more financial flexibility in the future, more overall draft picks in the future. Again, they won't be that good, but if they want to build long term for the future... you take the Nets deal. That's not saying Bynum isn't a player you can build around, I think he is... but again, if Orlando has no cap space, they can't really build around him. They have minimal trade assets as it is, Ryan Anderson is probably going to leave if a big pay day comes along, and he's essentially the top trading chip they would've had.

It depends on what Otis and Devos want to do. If they want to flat out rebuild, go for the NJ deal, and I'd do that deal for the reasons I've stated (get rid of bad contracts, and get picks, Lopez, Brooks). If Orlando wants to remain in the playoffs at around a 4-5 seed, while having an all-star center and new face of the franchise for years and years to come, you take the Laker deal. Problem with the Laker deal, is that even with Bynum the guys around him won't be that good given the cap situation, and they still won't get past the east's best teams.

This is just my opinion, but if I'm Otis, I trade Howard to get decent talent back (Lopez, Brooks), but more importantly, a crap load of draft picks and a bunch of bad contracts off the books.

It'll a little bit of time, but Orlando seems to draft studs when given the chance.

It's just that Lopez is no where near Bynum or Dwight's level. I think that's a really really crappy consolation prize. I completely understand the shedding of the contracts and whatnot, but you are losing one of the most dominant players in NBA History, probably a top 10 dominant big man of all time for....Brook Lopez. Atleast with the Lakers you get a not as dominant but very skilled and beefy Andrew Bynum with a #2 overall pick of this yr's past draft in Derrick Williams, who people have claimed can be a franchise player easily.

And with all that salary cap space and whatnot, do you even think Orlando will get even good free agents to want to play with a Brook Lopez? And what's to say what they will be ranked as in the lottery and what's to say they'll make the correct draft decisions and actually take advantage of all those picks that New Jersey will be giving them.

The rebuilding will be atleast 7 or 8 years for Orlando, and in this day of age of "what have you done for me lately", you just can't do that. The Orlando fan base will just leave Amway Arena...and simply go home.

shep33
02-25-2012, 06:15 AM
It's just that Lopez is no where near Bynum or Dwight's level. I think that's a really really crappy consolation prize. I completely understand the shedding of the contracts and whatnot, but you are losing one of the most dominant players in NBA History, probably a top 10 dominant big man of all time for....Brook Lopez. Atleast with the Lakers you get a not as dominant but very skilled and beefy Andrew Bynum with a #2 overall pick of this yr's past draft in Derrick Williams, who people have claimed can be a franchise player easily.

And with all that salary cap space and whatnot, do you even think Orlando will get even good free agents to want to play with a Brook Lopez? And what's to say what they will be ranked as in the lottery and what's to say they'll make the correct draft decisions and actually take advantage of all those picks that New Jersey will be giving them.

The rebuilding will be atleast 7 or 8 years for Orlando, and in this day of age of "what have you done for me lately", you just can't do that. The Orlando fan base will just leave Amway Arena...and simply go home.

See I disagree with the rebuilding being 7-8 years. Look at Cleveland right now. They sucked for a year, and they're already on the right path with Irving. Heck they could actually be fighting for the 8th seed this year.

I think people also tend to forget that players want to go to Orlando to play. No state tax, warm weather, and so many NBA players live there in the summer.

The rebuilding can be very quick if Orlando chooses that path, however, I have no clue on what they're looking for in trading Howard

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-25-2012, 06:20 AM
See I disagree with the rebuilding being 7-8 years. Look at Cleveland right now. They sucked for a year, and they're already on the right path with Irving. Heck they could actually be fighting for the 8th seed this year.

I think people also tend to forget that players want to go to Orlando to play. No state tax, warm weather, and so many NBA players live there in the summer.

The rebuilding can be very quick if Orlando chooses that path, however, I have no clue on what they're looking for in trading Howard

Miami with Bosh, Wade and LeBron are now the city to play for in the state of Florida and all the gems and riches that come with playing for that city. Cleveland just lucked out by getting the #1 and #3 picks in Irving and Tristen Thompson, but that doesn't happen too often, so Orlando can't really bank on that. It's not always that you have the worst record in the league and get the #1 pick. It just happened to happen last yr with Cleveland, but it rarely happens.

oak2455
02-25-2012, 10:11 AM
Great ^^^^^^^

Chill_Will_24
02-25-2012, 11:24 AM

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

These are the 5 stages of grief. Maybe your still stuck in the "bargaining" stage :laugh2:

In all seriousness thou Shep is being reasonable. Most reports have him going to the Nets and ever credible writer says the same. Most reports suggest that LA is out of the running. As far as this season most are starting to believe that ORL wont trade Dwight and LA cant sign him. The deck is stacked against LA.

Dont be mad at Shep cuz he refuses to dream with you.

EDIT: Im curious btw, will you change your screen name after March 15?

Chill_Will_24
02-25-2012, 11:26 AM
KB, speaking from a purely basketball sense, and leaving my Laker homerism behind... it just makes too much sense for the Magic and Nets to make a deal. I don't understand why some Laker fans have a sense of entitlement to every star player out there, and I'm a Laker fan, so it just behooves me. Essentially we as Laker fans want to give up two great bigs, for a chance to get an upgrade at the Center spot, while taking a massive blow at the PF spot. Oh and we'd have to take back Turk's deal, which gives us 3 horrible contracts in Turk, Artest, and Walton

I'm a Laker fan. But even more than a fan of the Lakers, I'm a fan of basketball. Just trying to be logical about the situation. If you find it annoying that I'm trying to be unbiased and view the situation from the perspective of the Magic, Howard, and the Nets, then fine lol, I'm annoying, but I don't care.

I respect you more each day

BigCityofDreams
02-25-2012, 11:30 AM
I do understand where the nets fans are coming from, you have to hope for the best. Because i will admit this yr i thought cp3 would be a knick and you couldnt tell me different. You always have to hope for the best with your team. I hope he does go to the nets So we can have yrs of a great games..

CP3 would have been a Knick if Stern wasn't hell bent on moving him.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-25-2012, 07:56 PM
Well, whatever the case may be (especially via NJ trade for Lopez), Orlando is going to get raped, very very hard at the end of the day. :(