PDA

View Full Version : Which of these players will more likely win a league mvp in there career?

JordansBulls
02-17-2012, 05:27 PM
Which of these players will more likely win a league mvp in there career?

Dwyane Wade
Chris Paul
Dwight Howard
Blake Griffin
Kevin Love
Carmelo Anthony
Deron Williams

Cal827
02-17-2012, 05:50 PM
Kevin Love or Blake Griffin I believe. Both of those teams are on the uprise. I say Love first because you can argue that they would have two MVP candidates, kinda taking away from one another (kinda like Kobe-Shaq when both became franchise players)
- Paul won't because he's not on the same team... and they do look at that (for example, many of us believe that Lebron was better statistically than Rose, and I think all of us can agree that both should have at least garnered about the same amount of MVP votes... but Rose got 113 out of 119 I think)..
-Seems harder for guys on different teams to win it.
-Howard is about to leave in a situation as bad or maybe even worse than what Lebron did considering he won't shut up
- Melo Left badly
- Deron is a cancer from Utah and is about to leave badly too.
- Wade is on a team with another superstar and a star PF.. If Lebron ever goes down for a lot of time though, he's got a good chance if he can Keep Miami Above.

PacersForLife
02-17-2012, 05:53 PM
Dwight or Dwyane.

smith&wesson
02-17-2012, 06:08 PM
If clippers become contenders you gotta put paul up there.

KnicksorBust
02-17-2012, 06:37 PM
Paul should already have one and is now on a contender.

LAKobeBryant
02-17-2012, 07:58 PM
Kevin Love or Blake Griffin I believe. Both of those teams are on the uprise. I say Love first because you can argue that they would have two MVP candidates, kinda taking away from one another (kinda like Kobe-Shaq when both became franchise players)
- Paul won't because he's not on the same team... and they do look at that (for example, many of us believe that Lebron was better statistically than Rose, and I think all of us can agree that both should have at least garnered about the same amount of MVP votes... but Rose got 113 out of 119 I think)..
-Seems harder for guys on different teams to win it.
-Howard is about to leave in a situation as bad or maybe even worse than what Lebron did considering he won't shut up
- Melo Left badly
- Deron is a cancer from Utah and is about to leave badly too.
- Wade is on a team with another superstar and a star PF.. If Lebron ever goes down for a lot of time though, he's got a good chance if he can Keep Miami Above.

Are you serious your considering blake and not dwight, he's done much more than blake. I can guarantee you d12 will win one before Blake. Smh he's sooooo over rated. Can't post or play defence

willabeast77
02-17-2012, 08:09 PM
Dwight will win one within the next 3 seasons. As for Blake Griffin, I think it would be Chris Paul winning the MVP over him if he stays a Clipper. It would be the in the same sense how Nash won it for the Suns while playing with Amare.

Kevin Love, I could see winning MVP one year if the Wolves become much better. He'll have the stats, he'd just need more team wins. He could win in a surprise type way.

Wade is getting old, and I dont see him winning MVP (as long as LeBron is on Miami).

Personally I don't see Carmelo Anthony or Deron Williams ever winning MVP. Maybe they'll come close a season or few, but I don't see them winning.

Baller1
02-17-2012, 08:23 PM
I voted CP3.

Sofnr
02-17-2012, 09:42 PM
I thinks it's gotta be Howard or Paul.

dtmagnet
02-17-2012, 09:50 PM
Why did you leave Durant off the list?