View Full Version : I feel sorry for Knick fans

02-17-2012, 11:10 AM
Or at least the 10% on this forum who just want to talk basketball. Regardless of what they say due to the growing hatred towards the other 90% due to their constant posting it just doesn't matter. We all categorize everyone in the same group.

So this thread is to give appreciation to those 10% who understand that its only 7 games and hope this is the begining of having a winning team but are also sick of the other 90% who have already declared this team the NBA champions, declared their backcourt of Lin and Shumpert the best since Thomas/Dumars. They have already declared their players (specifically Stat, Anthony and Lin) are the top 3 players in the NBA.

Lets just talk non-dillusional basketball here. So everyone else (including trolls) stick to Linsanity 15.0.

02-17-2012, 11:13 AM
espn isnt helping them

02-17-2012, 11:15 AM
i don't think we have the best front court, or the best starting 5 with JR signing with us (JR won't even be starting so i don't know why knicks fans think he will), but you're right. there's waaaaay too many homer knicks fans on this site and because of that, the realistic ones have to deal with all of the ********.

with JR signing, and lin coming out of no where, we have stepped up and will be scary for the second half of the season. i'm not calling us champions, but you can't count us out.

02-17-2012, 11:17 AM
espn isnt helping them

Espn is makeing me hate jeremy lin..he's all they talk about.

02-17-2012, 11:19 AM
Espn is makeing me hate jeremy lin..he's all they talk about.

do you hate tebow?

02-17-2012, 11:20 AM
It's NYC man. Media capital of the world. ESPN is a hype machine. Been saying this from the beginning. The moment Lin has a bad game, he'll be crucified. Hopefully the kid is mentally tough enough to look past it and persevere.

02-17-2012, 11:23 AM
Even though this thread was made with good intentions, it doesn't belong in the NBA forum.