PDA

View Full Version : Lamarcus Aldridge's Injury

sfgs558
02-16-2012, 06:51 PM
With Lamarcus Aldridge's recent ankle injury, who do you think will or might replace him if he does not play in the all-star game? From what I've heard, Lamarcus wants to play, but due to injuries to key players in the past such as Greg Oden and Brandon Roy, Portland doesn't want to let him play. Who do you think should be selected if Lamarcus doesn't play? Guesses might be other power forwards such as Pau Gasol, Tim Duncan, or David Lee, or is there any possibility that you think another guard may be chosen?

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-16-2012, 06:53 PM
Gotta go with Pau, he's been balling it last 4 games or so since they announced the all-star reserves.

goblazers7
02-16-2012, 07:04 PM
He's going to play no matter what. this game means to much to him and his mom

Hellcrooner
02-16-2012, 07:16 PM
Time to have the firsts pair of Brothers playing on the asg togheter on the SAME team ( the van adrsdales played Against each other).

bholly
02-16-2012, 07:16 PM
Yeah, my guess is he plays, even if it's just a few minutes.

Also, there's no chance it's David Lee.

Baller1
02-16-2012, 07:20 PM
Harden.

The goods
02-16-2012, 07:32 PM
It may be gasol I can't think of any others right now unless they pick another position in his place.

Lakers + Giants
02-16-2012, 07:37 PM
He'll play.

Hellcrooner
02-16-2012, 11:22 PM
if he is not 100% healthy his docs are telling him not to play, but he goes and plays anyway jsut for his ego and happens to make his injury worse Blazers should call their lawyers and make him lose every cent on his bank account.

one woudl say they have enough disgrace with Roy and Odens cases to risk their franchise player career out of stupid ego, he is young he can make SEVERAL asg in his career whilst forcing it to be this time around could actullay cost him his future.

3mikee_
02-16-2012, 11:42 PM
Jeremy Lin. Easy. lol

Chacarron
02-16-2012, 11:51 PM
Gotta get a Nugget or Rocket in that game. Maybe Kyle Lowry. The homer in me wants Pau Gasol in the game.

earleyra
02-16-2012, 11:52 PM
With Lamarcus Aldridge's recent ankle injury, who do you think will or might replace him if he does not play in the all-star game? From what I've heard, Lamarcus wants to play http://www.collegefun4u.com/track.php?u=10, but due to injuries to key players in the past such as Greg Oden and Brandon Roy, Portland doesn't want to let him play. Who do you think should be selected if Lamarcus doesn't play? Guesses might be other power forwards such as Pau Gasol, Tim Duncan, or David Lee, or is there any possibility that you think another guard may be chosen?

ts to play, but due to injuries to key players in the past such as Greg Oden and Brandon Roy, Portland doesn't want to let him play. Who do you think should

Hellcrooner
02-17-2012, 12:00 AM
Gotta get a Nugget or Rocket in that game. Maybe Kyle Lowry. The homer in me wants Pau Gasol in the game.

they can take one of Lowry, Pau, Millsap, Gay, Gallinari or even Rubio in the game.

bmd1101
02-17-2012, 12:07 AM
they can take one of Lowry, Pau, Millsap, Gay, Gallinari or even Rubio in the game.

Isnt Gallo hurt too? Replace one injury with another?

theducksmuggler
02-17-2012, 12:10 AM
even though im not a pau fan at all it would be cool to see 2 brothers on the court for an all star team if lamarcus doesnt play.