PDA

View Full Version : Why the Bulls are NOT the East Beasts

Pages : [1] 2

Captain Moroni
02-16-2012, 01:16 PM
Chicago has played 19 games against sub .500 teams (As of Feb 15) their record in those games is 18-1. Thibs shows over and over again that he beats the teams he is supposed to beat. Against teams over .500? Bulls are 6-6
Heat have played only 15 Games against sub .500 teams. They are 12-3 but 11-4 against over .500 teams.
Sixers are 7-6 against the better teams (As of Feb 15) and 14-2 against the lesser teams.
Miami is clearly a better team.

Cfrey
02-16-2012, 01:18 PM
because the heat don't play in the west

/thread

mRc08
02-16-2012, 01:22 PM
injuries and tougher schedule boom

sixer04fan
02-16-2012, 01:24 PM
I hate the Heat as much as the next guy, but Heat > Bulls. Even I can admit that openly haha.

chicagocubsfan
02-16-2012, 01:25 PM
Rip Hamilton has played in 11 games. Rose is hurt, and Deng has been hurt. Calm down.

DeyAce
02-16-2012, 01:25 PM
I agree. Bulls have a tough time againts the good teams. It's like they are a totally different team when they play New Orleans versus when the play Boston or Miami. They just haven't done enough to improve the 2 guard spot. And Boozer sucks when he plays good teams.

mRc08
02-16-2012, 01:26 PM
yeah the heat have been impressive thus far and have looked to be the best. but its early and both teams have been injured. I don't know how anyone can say one team is better than the other this far in the season, based off one statistic

we will need a 7 game series to decide

LAKobeBryant
02-16-2012, 01:27 PM
injuries, there like no bulls starter that started every game. at least one is always injured

Captain Moroni
02-16-2012, 01:28 PM
I agree. Bulls have a tough time againts the good teams. It's like they are a totally different team when they play New Orleans versus when the play Boston or Miami. They just haven't done enough to improve the 2 guard spot. And Boozer sucks when he plays good teams.

Health of Rose will be huge down the stretch, both teams have alot more over .500 teams remaining then under .500 teams.

Pierzynski4Prez
02-16-2012, 01:29 PM
Check out the Road vs Home game breakdown for the Bulls there buddy.

Bait thread anyways.

ThePooH_1_
02-16-2012, 01:30 PM
its just the regular season, calm down

Captain Moroni
injuries, there like no bulls starter that started every game. at least one is always injured

That is true, but Dwayne wade has sat out a lot as well. The Bulls are going to have to make a move before the deadline or this year will end exactly the way the last one did. The difference this year, is that the sixers are for real this year and the Knicks at full strength are gonna be tough.

Pierzynski4Prez
Also, it was exactly opposite last year, where Bulls had top record against top teams with the Heat having a poor record against the top teams.

Based on last year using your theory, the Bulls will beat the Heat in the ECF.

Captain Moroni
02-16-2012, 01:33 PM
its just the regular season, calm down

Thing is, and I have been saying this for a while, some teams are built for the playoffs some for the regular season.
No team in the NBA has a better "team oriented" game than the Bulls. This approach is why they kill the lesser teams in the NBA. Thibs is so prepared to face the Washington Wizards or the sacramento kings, but their lack of depth and overall talent is why they will get beat again in the playoffs.
Hamilton is not the answer at the 2. They really need to go after JR Smith, he could instantly upgrade their attack and give Rose a break once in a while carrying the scoring load.

uptown0364
02-16-2012, 01:33 PM
This was written about Miami last year. Seems like same would hold true for any team:

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/2142/heat-struggle-against-good-teams-so-what

Beltrans Mole
02-16-2012, 01:34 PM
The Bulls are a very good team, no one is denying that. I think defensively they might be the best team out there, and when Rose is on fire they can beat anyone.

I worry about them playing another long playoff series against the Heat because they don't matchup well with them. At the same time, no one matches up well with the Heat.

I think the Knicks really have a shot to be competitive with these teams if Melo comes back and meshes well with Lin. They have been playing solid D all season long, so that's the key for the Knicks. I think the Celtics are too old at this point to win a series against these teams.

BullsBearsSox11
02-16-2012, 01:34 PM
The bulls have had the most Road games in the NBA til this point and have had injuries to Rose, Hamilton, Deng and each had missed atleast 7 games. Just wait until after the allstar break Bulls are gonna come out healthy firing on all cylinders, also we have only had our starting five together for 5 games going 4-1.

nycsports2
02-16-2012, 01:35 PM
i think the bulls are injured it could go either way but i think bulls are more rounded

haggis
02-16-2012, 01:36 PM
Why did OP fail to mention that the Bulls have played the most road games so far?

Captain Moroni
02-16-2012, 01:36 PM

Bait thread anyways.

This is not a bait thread. I was just doing some research yesterday as to why some teams were so good record wize and other teams were not. I am a Knicks fan, not a heat fan. The Bulls right now are clearly better than the Knicks, Rose is the best player in the NBA in my opinion, I just feel that they are lacking in what it will take to win the east this year. They really only added Hamilton, did not vastly improve from a year ago. The Heat on the other hand added battier and Cole. Battier is going to win them a title in 2012.

Pierzynski4Prez
02-16-2012, 01:37 PM
Thing is, and I have been saying this for a while, some teams are built for the playoffs some for the regular season.
No team in the NBA has a better "team oriented" game than the Bulls. This approach is why they kill the lesser teams in the NBA. Thibs is so prepared to face the Washington Wizards or the sacramento kings, but their lack of depth and overall talent is why they will get beat again in the playoffs.
Hamilton is not the answer at the 2. They really need to go after JR Smith, he could instantly upgrade their attack and give Rose a break once in a while carrying the scoring load.

1st bolded, glad you have the inside track on that.

2nd bolded, you clearly have no clue about the Bulls as a team

Captain Moroni
Why did OP fail to mention that the Bulls have played the most road games so far?

A great point, and one that was not intentionally left out. I was only looking at wins/losses against teams above and below .500

Pierzynski4Prez
This was written about Miami last year. Seems like same would hold true for any team:

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/2142/heat-struggle-against-good-teams-so-what

This

/Thread

pd1dish
02-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Chicago has played 19 games against sub .500 teams (As of Feb 15) their record in those games is 18-1. Thibs shows over and over again that he beats the teams he is supposed to beat. Against teams over .500? Bulls are 6-6
Heat have played only 15 Games against sub .500 teams. They are 12-3 but 11-4 against over .500 teams.
Sixers are 7-6 against the better teams (As of Feb 15) and 14-2 against the lesser teams.
Miami is clearly a better team.

idk the point of this thread...its pretty much unanimous that the Heat are the favorites in the East regardless of current records. and not to burst your bubble or anything, but the Bulls have been injury ridden and the injuries are happening to our best players. Rose has missed 8 games, Deng 7 games, Rip 20 games, not to mention that when Rose was missing a couple games, so was CJ Watson, leaving our only PG's as John Lucas and Mike James. and Deng has been playing with an injury since his return and Rose has been battling injuries in ALL the games hes played (recent spasms, turf toe).

Miami's only comparable injury is Wade sitting out a handful of games and dealing with an injury he has to play through similar to Rose playing through his turn toe.

as well as the fact that we have played the most road games out of any team in the NBA. and to the OP who said we lack depth, what Bulls team have you been watching? Bulls are one of the deepest teams in the NBA, if not THE deepest.

now, all that being said, i still think Miami has the upperhand because of their defensive abilities, but a healthy Bulls team easily competes with Miami. that is why im happy that Thibs is keeping Rose rested and making sure that Rip is 100% before he returns. we need these guys in the playoffs.

Captain Moroni
02-16-2012, 01:43 PM
1st bolded, glad you have the inside track on that.

2nd bolded, you clearly have no clue about the Bulls as a team

I guess this is why the Bulls are continually trying to pry d12 from orlando. I like Noah and his energy, but in the playoffs, you cant count on this guy to win you a game on the offensive end. Asik is a nice piece, but clearly not a go to center. Boozer is an allstar but again, you cant look at him as a goto guy at will. Trade deng and Noah now boozer becomes option three and the Bulls are best in the NBA not just the East.

NYMetros
I'll be surprised if the Bulls can beat the Heat in a 7 game series. They're just too good.

mRc08
it seems that a lot of people are dismissing rip already too claiming we need to go get some one like JR smith

smh

He has been injured, which has been disapointing and bothered many fans, but how do we know he's "not the solution" without seeing him play?

DeyAce
02-16-2012, 01:44 PM
No team in the NBA has a better "team oriented" game than the Bulls. This approach is why they kill the lesser teams in the NBA. Thibs is so prepared to face the Washington Wizards or the sacramento kings, but their lack of depth and overall talent is why they will get beat again in the playoffs. Hamilton is not the answer at the 2. They really need to go after JR Smith, he could instantly upgrade their attack and give Rose a break once in a while carrying the scoring load.

:clap: Thank you. Other Bulls fans don't understand or want to believe it.

Sinestro
02-16-2012, 01:45 PM
Our starters have played together for about 5 games, we have had the most road games up to this point and the Bulls were something like 5-1 against teams with records over .500 until Deng and Rose started missing games left and right

Captain Moroni
02-16-2012, 01:47 PM
The point of the thread was to show that some teams take care of business against the teams they should beat, others may not, but when it comes down to beating the better teams, some teams are tougher.
Bulls have lost like their last 5 against winning teams. I know injuries are there, but who isnt injured? Knicks Lost melo, Amare still have Davis and Jorts out and have won 6 in a row. Wade has missed major time like Rose and Miller just came back a wek ago. Injuries this year are just part of the condensed schedule madness we all have to deal with.

DaBUU
02-16-2012, 01:48 PM
Bait thread, OP is mad about some Lin trolling in the NBA forum. OP seems butt hurt.

DeyAce
02-16-2012, 01:49 PM
Your right on point Captain.

celtNYpatsHeels
I sort of agree with the guy who started this discussion. Although the Bulls are def a better team than Philly regardless of win/loss vs .500 teams.

If Rose is going to be shooting 39% like last yrs playoffs and taking 24 shots per game like last yr then the Bulls wont make it to the finals. But they will probably rack up enough wins vs the pistons bobcats and nets to get the best record in the east

Sinestro
The point of the thread was to show that some teams take care of business against the teams they should beat, others may not, but when it comes down to beating the better teams, some teams are tougher.
Bulls have lost like their last 5 against winning teams. I know injuries are there, but who isnt injured? Knicks Lost melo, Amare still have Davis and Jorts out and have won 6 in a row. Wade has missed major time like Rose and Miller just came back a wek ago. Injuries this year are just part of the condensed schedule madness we all have to deal with.

What was the total record of the teams the Knicks beat? The Heat are playing well congrats to them they still have two of the top 3 players in the game if they were doing badly that would be something else

Captain Moroni
:clap: Thank you. Other Bulls fans don't understand or want to believe it.

I am just trying to look at the end game. Where do these teams want to be at the end of the year? win 90% of your games but lose in the playoffs, or like the NY Giants, get through the Regular season and dominate in the playoffs. The Bulls have not changed anything really from a year ago except Hamilton/Bogans, and that is just not enough to get by the Heat.

mRc08
02-16-2012, 01:52 PM
I am just trying to look at the end game. Where do these teams want to be at the end of the year? win 90% of your games but lose in the playoffs, or like the NY Giants, get through the Regular season and dominate in the playoffs. The Bulls have not changed anything really from a year ago except Hamilton/Bogans, and that is just not enough to get by the Heat.

To be fair, we can expect boozer to be healthy, which should also be an upgrade. I don't know what you can expect a FO to do when you have the best record in the NBA the previous year and loose on the biggest stage your star player has ever been on. There wasn't many amazing free agents we could have signed and trading pieces away takes away from what go us there in the first place...depth

D1JM
02-16-2012, 01:54 PM
Captain Moroni can you tell me why the heat were good against bad teams and bad versus the good teams last year and the bulls were good against good teams and bad versus good teams?

DeyAce
02-16-2012, 01:58 PM

Exactly man.

DeyAce
02-16-2012, 01:59 PM
To be fair, we can expect boozer to be healthy, which should also be an upgrade. I don't know what you can expect a FO to do when you have the best record in the NBA the previous year and loose on the biggest stage your star player has ever been on. There wasn't many amazing free agents we could have signed and trading pieces away takes away from what go us there in the first place...depth

Can we expect Boozer to play defense?? No. He will once again get abused by Bosh

Pierzynski4Prez
02-16-2012, 02:00 PM

Again, look at last year with the Heat. If you do, you will find your whole point baseless here.

Heat were atrocious against top teams in the regular season last year, yet they beat the Bulls. What does that say about the point of your thread?

Captain Moroni
02-16-2012, 02:01 PM
What was the total record of the teams the Knicks beat? The Heat are playing well congrats to them they still have two of the top 3 players in the game if they were doing badly that would be something else

You bring the Knicks into this, and they have been horrendous against losing teams. 6-6 against them until Jeremy lin. Now they are 4-0. This is what I am talking about. With Lin, the Knicks have their true PG. Now being more complete and still missing Amare (4 games) Melo (6 Games) they are set up to beat the weak sisters.

Pierzynski4Prez
Captain Moroni can you tell me why the heat were good against bad teams and bad versus the good teams last year and the bulls were good against good teams and bad versus good teams?

I'd like to hear this too.

mRc08
Can we expect Boozer to play defense or will Bosh abuse him again??

bosh will abuse him again :(

But any production from him on the low post will be huge for us, regardless of the defense he doesn't play. We played them last year with a terrible boozer in both scoring and defense, so any offensive production will be a plus

Captain Moroni
02-16-2012, 02:04 PM

Yes, IMO the Heat had superior talent last year to what the Bulls have this year. problem for the Heat last year was that it all was NEW. Wade, Bosh, LeBron much like the NY Giants this year did not mesh well at all early on. This caused alot of flap in the media. You cant take three stars that good and expect them to dominate as the season tipped off. The point is, its how you END, not how you start. The Heat this year are so much better in the regular season then they were a year ago. that should scare the crap out of any eastern team come playoff time. They will be even better in the playoffs this year than last year

D1JM
02-16-2012, 02:04 PM
You bring the Knicks into this, and they have been horrendous against losing teams. 6-6 against them until Jeremy lin. Now they are 4-0. This is what I am talking about. With Lin, the Knicks have their true PG. Now being more complete and still missing Amare (4 games) Melo (6 Games) they are set up to beat the weak sisters.

Rose 8 games, Hamilton 20, deng 7, Watson 10 games missed. What's your point?

Captain Moroni
02-16-2012, 02:05 PM
Bulls incorportaed Boozer into their System last year. the Heat took half a year to get a system.

gotoHcarolina52
02-16-2012, 02:06 PM

Cupcake schedule--second easiest in the NBA. The vast majority of those road games were gimmes.

http://espn.go.com/nba/stats/rpi/_/sort/SOS

mRc08
02-16-2012, 02:06 PM
Bulls incorportaed Boozer into their System last year. the Heat took half a year to get a system.

boozer missed half the year if i recall

Captain Moroni
02-16-2012, 02:07 PM
bosh will abuse him again :(

But any production from him on the low post will be huge for us, regardless of the defense he doesn't play. We played them last year with a terrible boozer in both scoring and defense, so any offensive production will be a plus

problem THIS year, is now Battier and his awesome defense is on the Heat. Deng and Boozer will have fits offensively. And once again ROSE is left to do the scoring and get pummeled again. The Bulls need another piece. JR Smith fits pefectly...

D1JM
Yes, IMO the Heat had superior talent last year to what the Bulls have this year. problem for the Heat last year was that it all was NEW. Wade, Bosh, LeBron much like the NY Giants this year did not mesh well at all early on. This caused alot of flap in the media. You cant take three stars that good and expect them to dominate as the season tipped off. The point is, its how you END, not how you start. The Heat this year are so much better in the regular season then they were a year ago. that should scare the crap out of any eastern team come playoff time. They will be even better in the playoffs this year than last year

That's why we lost in a Blowout this year versus the heat with a hurt Hamilton and deng out right? They got that much better :rolleyes:

Rain 816
Heat had a horrible record last yr vs teams over .500....u have time to get better and anything can happen in the playoffs....i dont think anyone is the best until they prove it in the playoffs

D1JM
02-16-2012, 02:09 PM

Because we didn't get a new coach right? Are you just talking out of your ***?

Pierzynski4Prez
02-16-2012, 02:10 PM

Oh Ok. I guess I am wrong in remembering last year being the 1st year under a new coach for the Bulls along with only 4 guys carried over from the previous year's roster, on top of missing Boozer and/or Noah for over half of the season. They didn't have anything new to learn in order to mesh, just the Heat.

As for what you are getting at, nobody here has once said the Bulls will beat the heat. So what is the point of this thread?

Pierzynski4Prez
02-16-2012, 02:11 PM

Boozer, Asik, Korver, Brewer, Kurt Thomas, Bogans, CJ Watson

mRc08
02-16-2012, 02:13 PM
problem THIS year, is now Battier and his awesome defense is on the Heat. Deng and Boozer will have fits offensively. And once again ROSE is left to do the scoring and get pummeled again. The Bulls need another piece. JR Smith fits pefectly...

Ok fair assumption. lets ignore the fact we haven't seen rip play healthy with this team for a second and assume we need another piece.

Jr smith provides aswesome scoring, no doubt about that. But he isn't coming to the bulls. not because of tweets or whatever is goin on in the NBA forum, but for many reasons.
1. we had him once and traded him
2. Score first mentality, cares about numbers, not guranteed to start here
3. Can play with CP3 (best passer in NBA) and improve his stats
4. Jr and thibs= match made in hell
5. Bulls cannot offer as much as other teams

The list goes on. so if you wanna say we need another piece, im fine with that. judging of last year we do, and hopefully rip is it, well have to see. but im sick of the JR smith crap. For him to sign with the bulls would be going against everything the bulls stand for, and everything that he wants out of an NBA career.

Pierzynski4Prez
02-16-2012, 02:13 PM
Heat had a horrible record last yr vs teams over .500....u have time to get better and anything can happen in the playoffs....i dont think anyone is the best until they prove it in the playoffs

Thank you. You are one of the few Heat fans who probably realize the Dallas Mavericks were the 2011 champs.

Pacerlive
02-16-2012, 02:21 PM
Thank you. You are one of the few Heat fans who probably realize the Dallas Mavericks were the 2011 champs.

This years playoffs will be much harder than last year. So many more teams in the East have gotten better this year and I can easily see a team get hot and push the Bulls to a 7 game series.

UPRock
02-16-2012, 02:23 PM
Because of the Injuries, but they're the 2nd best team in the east, and the only ones I can see in the east giving us problems in the playoffs.

Pierzynski4Prez
02-16-2012, 02:27 PM
This years playoffs will be much harder than last year. So many more teams in the East have gotten better this year and I can easily see a team get hot and push the Bulls to a 7 game series.

I definitely agree that the quality of some teams like Indy and Philly have vastly improved, along with NY if they keep this pace. I think ATL is dropping off, Boston too, and Orlando who knows. But that doesn't mean that teams can't and won't challenge the Heat in a series either. It's the playoffs, anything can happen.

JordansBulls
02-16-2012, 02:32 PM
Bulls have played twice as many road games as home games and also how often have they even had there starting unit intact?

Heat were supposed to go 58-8 this season according to a quite a few and have the best record by far.

Silent
02-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Look at the facts, Deng Noah Hamilton and Rose where all injured then from the bench Gibson And Watson missed time. Then put into consideration the bulls played 20 + games on the road. I say where doing pretty good so far especially since all the injuries.

Kobe4Life
02-16-2012, 02:35 PM
Bulls are much a better team overall than the heat in my opinion especially when healthy.

Chi City23
02-16-2012, 03:20 PM
Cupcake schedule--second easiest in the NBA. The vast majority of those road games were gimmes.

The Bulls have played 12 games against teams with winning records going 6-6.. 9 on the road and 3 at home. Look at that ratio again. Add in the injuries and also the fact their starting 5 have only played in 5 games together this and maybe you can assume that the Bulls might have a way better record if they were healthy and had more home games right??

Finally a logical Heat fan :D

Bulls are much a better team overall than the heat in my opinion especially when healthy.

The Bulls might have a better overall team but Heat have more superstar talent that can take control of a game.

Captain Moroni
02-16-2012, 03:40 PM
boozer missed half the year if i recall

Has no bearing on what they did in the playoffs. it actually adds to my OP the Bulls are better in the regular season since boozer missed so much time and they still had top seed

Captain Moroni
02-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Look at the facts, Deng Noah Hamilton and Rose where all injured then from the bench Gibson And Watson missed time. Then put into consideration the bulls played 20 + games on the road. I say where doing pretty good so far especially since all the injuries.

Thats the whole point, they are doing good so far. But what do you think will change from last years playoffs to this years playoffs?

ChicagoJ
02-16-2012, 03:42 PM
If the Bulls were at full strength this year they would have a better record vs good teams. It's nothing I'm going to worry about. Making it to the playoffs and being healthy at that time is all that matters. The bulls are still one of the top teams and have the best chance in the east to beat miami in the post season.

Miami did beat them last year, but those games were very close until the final minutes. With the right adjustments the bulls could consistently win games against them in the playoffs.

justinnum1
02-16-2012, 03:42 PM
who cares? i will say they are not a lock for the 1 seed like most bulls fans believe they are.

Captain Moroni
02-16-2012, 03:43 PM
I sort of agree with the guy who started this discussion. Although the Bulls are def a better team than Philly regardless of win/loss vs .500 teams.

If Rose is going to be shooting 39% like last yrs playoffs and taking 24 shots per game like last yr then the Bulls wont make it to the finals. But they will probably rack up enough wins vs the pistons bobcats and nets to get the best record in the east

My point exactly. You will always have a hard time winning in the playoffs against really good teams (Philly and Indy last year were not) when your PG is your main force scoring the ball. Bulls will have to have help this year in order to get by the Heat.

naps
02-16-2012, 03:52 PM

Much better? They are not a better team, let alone much better. Bulls are better than Lakers that's for sure though.

Captain Moroni
02-16-2012, 03:56 PM
Why are so many Bulls fans not a bit more realistic? You are a great team, but Richard hamilton as the one main addition makes you no better than last year. Am i wrong? Or are you destined for the same result.?

Captain Moroni
02-16-2012, 03:57 PM
Bulls are not better than the heat. Come on.

DeyAce
02-16-2012, 03:57 PM
I feel like I am the only realistic Bulls fan here. Hamilton for sure does not put us over the top. Bulls shoould have been more aggressive in trying to get Jrich or Nick Young

Slimsim
02-16-2012, 03:59 PM
Bulls > heats

Slimsim
02-16-2012, 03:59 PM
I feel like I am the only realistic Bulls fan here. Hamilton for sure does not put us over the top. Bulls shoould have been more aggressive in trying to get Jrich or Nick Young

No you just want the underdog role

DeyAce
02-16-2012, 04:00 PM
Bulls > heats

Maybe in the regular season

Captain Moroni
02-16-2012, 04:00 PM
As a Knicks fan I can se the flaws in my team. I love what Lin brings to the table, I love that our stars now have a legit QB running the system. Are we better than Chicago? That is meant to be seen, you cant say yes or no until everyone is healthy and we get to the postseason.
If Lin Davis backcourt is healthy, Toney Douglas Nike Bibby is a long gone after thought.
Shump Fields is defensively and offensively a pretty good tandem.
Amare, Tyson, Melo, Novak, and Jorts are pretty dang good when an actual PG is running the system. But none of us will know until playoff time.

Chi City23
02-16-2012, 04:11 PM
LOL You are acting like the Bulls lost in the 1st round of the playoffs last year. They made it to the ECF and even though they lost 4 games in a row against the Heat every game game down to the end. The Bulls had leads in the 4th quarter in 3 out of those 4 losses I believe. A bounce here or there and that series could have gone 6-7 games.

Then you add Rip who let's be honest is a HUGE improvement over Blowgans. But the issue is can he stay healthy. If he does and the rest of the team stays healthy as well then I do think the Bulls have a good chance to make it to the Finals.

Chicagofaithful
02-16-2012, 04:13 PM
Has anyone mentioned that the Bulls have played more away games than any other team?

Pacerlive
02-16-2012, 04:21 PM
LOL You are acting like the Bulls lost in the 1st round of the playoffs last year. They made it to the ECF and even though they lost 4 games in a row against the Heat every game game down to the end. The Bulls had leads in the 4th quarter in 3 out of those 4 losses I believe. A bounce here or there and that series could have gone 6-7 games.

Then you add Rip who let's be honest is a HUGE improvement over Blowgans. But the issue is can he stay healthy. If he does and the rest of the team stays healthy as well then I do think the Bulls have a good chance to make it to the Finals.

What you gained in Rips offense you lost in Bogans defense. I guess its a good thing the rest of team can carry him but that still doesn't change that fact. It wasn't much of an upgrade.

chicago lulz
02-16-2012, 04:25 PM
who cares? i will say they are not a lock for the 1 seed like most bulls fans believe they are.
Who says the Bulls are a lock for the number 1 seed??

Why are so many Bulls fans not a bit more realistic? You are a great team, but Richard hamilton as the one main addition makes you no better than last year. Am i wrong? Or are you destined for the same result.?
So, if they don't agree with you, they are not being realistic?

If you believe Hamilton makes the Bulls no better than last year, than I don't believe you've seen a good handful of games where Hamilton played (You would need to watch at least 3 to get a good idea, right NY fans?!?! Just kidding, I love Lin).

Your argument is a bit flawed, as shown by an article based on the Heat, from last year, which talks about how they were unable to beat above .500 teams. It isn't the end of the world, and teams can make adjustments throughout the season (shocked!).

You threw out any credibility with your last sentence. Just because you don't agree with the majority of Bulls doesn't mean you are realistic.

If you thought we would have been able to sign Nick Young, you were being unrealistic.

Evolution23
02-16-2012, 04:26 PM
Why the Bulls are the best team in the east: Check their record.

mRc08
02-16-2012, 04:26 PM
What you gained in Rips offense you lost in Bogans defense. I guess its a good thing the rest of team can carry him but that still doesn't change that fact. It wasn't much of an upgrade.

why is everyone hating on rip? we haven't seen what he can do with this team? he is averaging 14 points 3 assists in limited action in a brand new system. Last year bogans averaged 4 and 1. Seems like an upgrade to me. Bogans defense was solid, but its not like we are comparing dwights defense to boozers here

Pierzynski4Prez
02-16-2012, 04:32 PM

Why can't the bulls get better simply based off experience and progression in their game. Rose was 22 last year, was that the best player he is ever going to be? Deng, Noah are 26, can they not improve either? Asik and Taj are still pretty young as well.

I don't get the point of your thread. It appears it is simply to bait and troll bulls fans, much like the thread yesterday.

JordansBulls
02-16-2012, 04:33 PM

Every game came down to the 4th quarter. Also this is how bad everyone played and how Bosh had a career series vs our defense.

Conference Finals Numbers - Big 3 vs Rose,Boozer,Noah,Deng

Wade
18.8 PPG / 6.4 RPG / 2.2 APG / 1.60 SPG / 1.20 BPG / 4.00 TPG / 40.5% FG / 20.0% 3 PT FG / 82.9% FT

Lebron
25.8 PPG / 7.8 RPG / 6.6 APG / 2.40 SPG / 1.8 BPG / 3.6 TPG / 44.7% FG / 38.9% 3 PT FG / 86.4% FT

Bosh
23.2 PPG / 7.6 RPG / 1.2 APG / 0.60 SPG / 1.0 BPG / 2.0 TPG / 60.0% FG / 0.00% 3 PT FG / 91.4% FT

Rose
23.4 PPG / 4.0 RPG / 6.6 APG / 1.0 SPG / 0.2 BPG / 3.8 TPG / 35.0% FG / 23.3% 3 PT FG / 81.2% FT

Boozer
14.4 PPG / 10.2 RPG / 1.6 APG / 0.8 SPG / 0.8 BPG / 1.0 TPG / 40.7% FG / 0.00% 3 PT FG / 77.4% FT

Noah
6.0 PPG / 9.8 RPG / 3.4 APG / 1.4 SPG / 1.8 BPG / 1.2 TPG / 31.7% FG / 0.00% 3 PT FG / 50.0% FT

Deng
17.2 PPG / 7.0 RPG / 2.0 APG / 1.8 SPG / 0.6 BPG / 1.2 TPG / 42.1% FG / 40.8% 3 PT FG / 91.7% FT

Boozer averaged 8.7 points and 7.7 rebounds in the three games in Chicago and shot 34 percent.

In the two games in Miami, Boozer averaged 23 points and 14 rebounds and shot 45%.

Now if Boozer played in Chicago the way he did in Miami, Bulls would have been up 3-2.

Yunqn
02-16-2012, 04:49 PM
if you swap deng for gay then i think we would be.. the bulls BIGGEST flaws are one that no one outside of rose can create to make the defense play honest and carry the scoring load..our offense gets stuck soo much and we are saved by rose over and over again..

we dont need drastic changes to be better.. just a sub.. and if you subbed deng for gay imo we would be better.. no more lebron on rose.. and gay can score,shoot,drive and can def hit big shots in the big moment.. it doesnt hurt that he has some flash to him and could be rose's pippen but if rose god forbid is hurt were still a 2nd round team espec. if gay bought into defense..

rose & gay would be dynamic and def fun to watch together...
imo the perfect pippen to rose's jordan

mRc08
02-16-2012, 04:51 PM
Gay would be awesome on the bulls, but i don't think either team would be willing to part with the peices needed to make that happen

Federal Reserve
02-16-2012, 04:52 PM
The Bulls are terrible. They will get blown out in the second round of the playoffs. Quote it, publish it, bookmark it.

northsider
02-16-2012, 04:52 PM
Great thread. You proved tons of excellent points....... I now know that last year the reg. season meant nothing and NOW this year it means a ton. NBA forum is absolutely pathetic.

northsider
02-16-2012, 04:53 PM
The Bulls are terrible. They will get blown out in the second round of the playoffs. Quote it, publish it, bookmark it.

The good news is this troll IS NEVER right about a single thing. So I now plan to put everything on the Bulls. Do you ever offer any unbias comments or non hate comments? Wish you would just get banned already.

Pacerlive
02-16-2012, 04:56 PM
why is everyone hating on rip? we haven't seen what he can do with this team? he is averaging 14 points 3 assists in limited action in a brand new system. Last year bogans averaged 4 and 1. Seems like an upgrade to me. Bogans defense was solid, but its not like we are comparing dwights defense to boozers here

Rips defense is pretty bad but the Bulls are solid so they can make up for it.

LOL on the limited action comment. 31 mpg is not limited action but your right its still earlier but I am not holding my breath on whether or not Rip can keep it up.

The other reason I though it was a so so signing is that Korver was a guy you already had that could run off screens and hit the same shots Rip is. He was certainly the guy that killed the Pacers last year and it seems redundant to me.

jp611
02-16-2012, 04:58 PM
It was the other way around last year and the heat still advanced, bulls have been banged up big time and have played 2/3rds of their games on the road and still have the best record in the league, nice bait thread though

Gators123
02-16-2012, 05:00 PM
The problem with Rip is he really can't stay healthy. I'm pretty sure hes been dealing with groin injury's for the last couple years.

northsider
02-16-2012, 05:01 PM
Rips defense is pretty bad but the Bulls are solid so they can make up for it.

LOL on the limited action comment. 31 mpg is not limited action but your right its still earlier but I am not holding my breath on whether or not Rip can keep it up.

The other reason I though it was a so so signing is that Korver was a guy you already had that could run off screens and hit the same shots Rip is. He was certainly the guy that killed the Pacers last year and it seems redundant to me.

Korver is NOWEHERE near the transition player, passer, off screen guy that Rip is. Korver has def. improved a couple things but, Rip brings allot including a championshiop veteran presence something that when you look around our roster we semi lack

northsider
02-16-2012, 05:01 PM
The problem with Rip is he really can't stay healthy. I'm pretty sure hes been dealing with groin injury's for the last couple years.

Very true as for now. The good news is we don't have to rush him or force him to play through injuries. Just be ready to go in the playoffs.

northsider
02-16-2012, 05:02 PM
It was the other way around last year and the heat still advanced, bulls have been banged up big time and have played 2/3rds of their games on the road and still have the best record in the league, nice bait thread though

AHHHHHH quick everyone run its that thing called Logic again!!!!!

eddiev22
02-16-2012, 05:07 PM
Bulls record speaks for itself for a unhealthy Bulls team, now just imagine when they're all healthy

Hustlenomics
02-16-2012, 05:10 PM
they won't win it all i don't know why people think they're a top 2 team.

northsider
02-16-2012, 05:15 PM
they won't win it all i don't know why people think they're a top 2 team.

Ya god forbid anyone have an opinion and one that holds quite a bit of water.

Sinestro
02-16-2012, 05:16 PM

I didn't bring the Knicks into this you did when you said the Knicks were getting the job done without Amare and Melo congrats they won against the weakling teams so have the Bulls without their full lineup

DaBear
02-16-2012, 05:23 PM
Again, let's wait until the playoffs and see if this matters.

DaBear
02-16-2012, 05:25 PM
And it's funny how you can't be objective on these boards when you say Bulls > Heat, or you get called a homer. Then a non Bulls/non Heat fan says Bulls > Heat, and their favorite team gets attacked. LOL at PSD.

smith&wesson
02-16-2012, 05:26 PM
Rose being injured has alot to do with it.

gotoHcarolina52
02-16-2012, 05:27 PM
The Chicago Bulls have a great shot at pushing Miami to a 5th game in the ECF for a second consecutive year.

CHANGO
02-16-2012, 05:30 PM
Old times... Two words, regular season, we'll see in the Playoffs. And I'm a HEAT fan so...

northsider
The Chicago Bulls have a great shot at pushing Miami to a 5th game in the ECF for a second consecutive year.

Coming from you I take that as a compliment.

Yunqn
Gay would be awesome on the bulls, but i don't think either team would be willing to part with the peices needed to make that happen

i think memphis would if we added picks because you got to remember of the money theyre trying to save in addition to them wanting to compete..they get a player who resembles a big piece of that run(battier) with deng replacing him.. deng's play & stock couldnt be higher.. memphis would be the best out west if they improved the pg spot for a allstar afterwards.. they would have 2 top 5 on ball defenders, the strongest and pound for pound the biggest and toughest front court to play against ..& you swap in deng for gay and they instantly become the best rebounding team..

they like mayo alot now after that playoff run and they cant afford everyone.. deng would lossen some of that cap hold gay has without much of a drop off..

for us i think this is the best thing we could possibly do because you have to answer a few questions.. one is how good are we? we are already among the top .. the question is how do we stack up against the team in our way(miami)

and this is why gay is brought in..

lebron cant guard rose anymore.. rose destroys miami everytime until that matchup happens..but wit gay that matchup can never happen.. our offense doesnt get staggent if rose sits and we dont wear rose down in the playoffs which he admitted to already.. its no difference this year..

gay is just the perfect fit for rose imo.. a guy who knows he isnt the hero but a guy who can play like one .. and with the game on the line it doesnt hurt that he can hit big shots too.. boozer can now be a 3rd option which is better suited for him and it doesnt hurt that gay is only 25 and rose being 23 lol

we should have beaten miami hadnt asik gotten injured and with boozer playing that bad.. then you throw in haslem being a spark when he hadnt even played and then lebron playing rose with us having no other player to do anything for themselves and oh yeah.. bogans was playing lol

Pacerlive
02-16-2012, 05:32 PM
Korver is NOWEHERE near the transition player, passer, off screen guy that Rip is. Korver has def. improved a couple things but, Rip brings allot including a championshiop veteran presence something that when you look around our roster we semi lack

He got bought out for a reason. The dude became a malcontempt in Detriot so I don't look at Rip as rising to the occasion and offering veteran leadership to a young Bulls squad. His last playoff series in 08-09 he was awful.

Its a slight upgrade if he's healthy come playoff time.

LongIslandIcedZ
02-16-2012, 05:33 PM

It's things like this that make me laugh because the heat havent won a thing yet.

Chi City23
02-16-2012, 05:33 PM

Really?? Blowgans defense was that important to the Bulls success last year?? He played 19 mins a game in the playoffs and saw hardly any time in 4th quarters because he couldn't space the floor or do anything offensively. Rip isn't a bad as a defender as you think either and his offense far exceeds Blowgans defense imo

Why can't the bulls get better simply based off experience and progression in their game. Rose was 22 last year, was that the best player he is ever going to be? Deng, Noah are 26, can they not improve either? Asik and Taj are still pretty young as well.

I don't get the point of your thread. It appears it is simply to bait and troll bulls fans, much like the thread yesterday.

Because logic is not allowed in the NBA forum :slap:

How have you not been banned yet?? :confused::confused:

:laugh2:

metsbulls1025
02-16-2012, 05:35 PM
The heat fans fail to realize they come off as the most accomplished losers in the NBA. I have never seen a fan base praise so much failure before in my life. You would think the way they always talk that they have been winning championships for the past 10 years.

Sinestro
02-16-2012, 05:39 PM
It's things like this that make me laugh because the heat havent won a thing yet.

lol the Heat and LeBron James have the most imaginary titles, remember Heat fans humility is a good trait to have

Pacerlive
02-16-2012, 05:39 PM
The heat fans fail to realize they come off as the most accomplished losers in the NBA. I have never seen a fan base praise so much failure before in my life. You would think the way they always talk that they have been winning championships for the past 10 years.

Thats because a lot of them haven't been fans of the Heat for the last 10 years.

metsbulls1025
02-16-2012, 05:41 PM
Thats because a lot of them haven't been fans of the Heat for the last 10 years.

Of course not. Most of them have join dates after the Decision.

northsider
02-16-2012, 05:42 PM
He got bought out for a reason. The dude became a malcontempt in Detriot so I don't look at Rip as rising to the occasion and offering veteran leadership to a young Bulls squad. His last playoff series in 08-09 he was awful.

Its a slight upgrade if he's healthy come playoff time.

Did you see the nightmare on that Det. team at the time as well as he wasn't the only person doing these things. Thibs doesn't tolerate any BS and honestly you can tell Rip is very happy being in Chicago and getting back on a contending team with a similar mindset to his championship teams. Rip is miles better then Bogans in the places we need him to be better. That's all that matters.

meloman1592
02-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Chicago is an Elite team..no question. That being said, they can't beat Miami

metsbulls1025
02-16-2012, 05:43 PM
Rip Hamilton isn't the answer, but if you go to the Heat forum they talk Eddie Curry up as the second coming.

Sinestro
02-16-2012, 05:45 PM
Rip Hamilton isn't the answer, but if you go to the Heat forum they talk Eddie Curry up as the second coming.

I think its a tad bit to early to say that if we lose at the same stage this year then I think you would be right

DeyAce
02-16-2012, 05:47 PM
Chicago is an Elite team..no question. That being said, they can't beat Miami

Until they get a SG. This team needs OJ Mayo like theres no tommorow. Too ad it'll never happen

j11430
02-16-2012, 05:53 PM
Looking at the OP, isn't it pretty common to have those kind of numbers in the regular season? They've beat who they're supposed to beat and are .500 against good teams. That's pretty impressive when the two best players on the team have been playing injured and the guy that was supposed to be the answer at shooting guard has been in and out of the line up as well.

I don't really see the point of this thread

gotoHcarolina52
02-16-2012, 05:56 PM

I laugh too . . . at the 3,946 days that have past since your New York Knicks last won a playoff game.

justinnum1
02-16-2012, 06:01 PM
Has anyone mentioned that the Bulls have played more away games than any other team?

So, they have had one of the easiest strengths of schedule, please dont use away games as an excuse.

gotoHcarolina52
02-16-2012, 06:03 PM
So, they have had one of the easiest strengths of schedule, please dont use away games as an excuse.

This.

Only the New York Knicks have had an easier schedule thus far.

Shmontaine
02-16-2012, 06:04 PM
another bait thread...

first the OP says the bulls aren't going to beat the heat because they don't beat the +.500 teams... then goes on to say it's not how teams start the season, but how they finish... hmm, maybe you should let the bulls finish the season then... he makes a comparison to the NY giants and then tries to relate it to the heat, all while saying look how good the heat are playing against the great teams at the beginning of the season.... logical...

the bulls won't get the top seed, and that's fine... get everyone healthy and the bulls can beat anyone... just get into the playoffs healthy... glad that the bulls are sitting rose and rip when the games don't matter...

celtNYpatsHeels
02-16-2012, 06:06 PM
i dont buy the injury excuse. name me one team other than OKC that hasnt dealt with injuries this year

northsider
02-16-2012, 06:07 PM
i dont buy the injury excuse. name me one team other than OKC that hasnt dealt with injuries this year

I mean it does help a bit to have Derrick Rose playing 100% I mean I might be reaching a bit maybe you're right he doesn't make much a difference. Silly me.

pd1dish
02-16-2012, 06:08 PM

yeah, and the knicks dont scare me...they are going to ride this Lin thing as long as possible, but i dont see it lasting (and trust me, im rooting for the kid). they still lack defense and depth to get it done against good teams and in the playoffs.

the Bulls are automatically the #2 team in the east no matter how good these other teams are playing, so lets not even bring up other teams. the Bulls can and would beat every team in the EC in a 7 game series, the exception being the Heat. its not even an argument. and the facts still are that our best 3 offensive players have had serious injuries or missed serious time. and we are having them miss serious time on purpose, so that they will be ready and healthy for the playoffs.

celtNYpatsHeels
02-16-2012, 06:10 PM
I mean it does help a bit to have Derrick Rose playing 100% I mean I might be reaching a bit maybe you're right he doesn't make much a difference. Silly me.

it definitely does help

but players that have missed games this year include dirk lebron wade rondo pierce allen garnett aldrige chrispaul horford ginobili etc...

injuries are part of the game, they happen in all sports

northsider
02-16-2012, 06:11 PM

Its not much of an excuse but, road games are not always a gimmie regardless of the team.

northsider
02-16-2012, 06:15 PM
it definitely does help

but players that have missed games this year include dirk lebron wade rondo pierce allen garnett aldrige chrispaul horford ginobili etc...

injuries are part of the game, they happen in all sports

Ok and aside from the Heat how many of those teams maintained as good a record as the Bulls? The point was even with injuries right now we are still playing good basketball and winning games. All those teams suffered allot with injuries where as we are able to keep winning.

Vincent
02-16-2012, 06:17 PM
Loss to Memphis w/o Rose
Loss to Indy w/o Deng
Loss to Miami w/o Deng
Loss to Philly w/o Deng
Loss to Boston w/o Rose

Loss to Atl - full force

5 of those losses on the Road.
1 of those losses at Home.

I think the Bulls will be fine.

uprightciti
02-16-2012, 06:20 PM
cuz they aint

celtNYpatsHeels
02-16-2012, 06:21 PM
Ok and aside from the Heat how many of those teams maintained as good a record as the Bulls? The point was even with injuries right now we are still playing good basketball and winning games. All those teams suffered allot with injuries where as we are able to keep winning.

Good point...

i guess MY point is that the teams that they are playing against all have guys who have been out too. And teams that they are not playing against have had injuries to major contributors as well. Its not like the Bulls are going into games with scrubs starting and all of their opponents are completely healthy.

metsbulls1025
02-16-2012, 06:23 PM

Please. Not only are we injured, but we have played the most away games. It is funny how the regular season debates has changed so much from last year. Last year it didn't matter, but this year because the stats help your point it is the holy grail.

metsbulls1025
02-16-2012, 06:26 PM
Loss to Memphis w/o Rose
Loss to Indy w/o Deng
Loss to Miami w/o Deng
Loss to Philly w/o Deng
Loss to Boston w/o Rose

Loss to Atl - full force

Exactly.

I would like to point out as well that we are built to win as a team. If we are missing one of our important pieces outside of Rose like Deng, Noah, or Boozer we have problems. So much rides on our help defense and getting contributions from everyone. I mean we are so talented that we can over come a lot, but with the shorter schedule, the most road games, and then trying to play at that high level with some of your key players out it is hard to stay at that level.

MJ-BULLS
02-16-2012, 06:27 PM
big deal, we have dealt with injuries all season long, and have a ****ed up deng and Rose and are still winning. bottom line is doesn't matter what kinda teams you are playing against, any nba team is capable of beating any given night. Lets just wait until the playoffs get here.

Chi City23
02-16-2012, 06:30 PM
Loss to Memphis w/o Rose
Loss to Indy w/o Deng
Loss to Miami w/o Deng
Loss to Philly w/o Deng
Loss to Boston w/o Rose

Loss to Atl - full force

Heat fans will disregard this. I already stated that the Bulls have played 9 games out of 12 against winning teams on the road AND while having key guys injuried. They seem to ignore these facts.

northsider
02-16-2012, 06:31 PM
Good point...

i guess MY point is that the teams that they are playing against all have guys who have been out too. And teams that they are not playing against have had injuries to major contributors as well. Its not like the Bulls are going into games with scrubs starting and all of their opponents are completely healthy.

I agree. Injuries should not be an excuse but, in our case it is more of a testament to just how good we actually are. Not many teams can lose their star and another catalyst and night in and out beat teams.

Vincent
02-16-2012, 06:32 PM
Good point...

Yeah all teams have had injuries. But the Bulls have the best record in the league while having major injuries to their top 2 players.

I don't know why their legitimacy has been put to question. It just doesn't really make sense. They got to the ECF last year and look primed to do it again this year.

I guess the fall-back that everyone wants to say is that the regular season doesn't matter. And I agree, this reg season doesn't matter.

Will the Bulls have enough to combat the Heat in a 7 game series? I don't know, nor do I claim to know exactly what will happen.

It bugs me that people think it's a done deal.

Vincent
02-16-2012, 06:39 PM
Miami Heat

Loss @ Orlando Magic
Loss against Atlanta Hawks
Loss @ LA Clippers
Loss @ Denver Nuggets
2 Losses to Mil. Bucks

Those are six losses to playoff teams. Is Miami the "East Beast?"

Yes. They are.

And the Bulls are pretty even too.

Shmontaine
02-16-2012, 06:46 PM
Miami Heat

Loss @ Orlando Magic
Loss against Atlanta Hawks
Loss @ LA Clippers
Loss @ Denver Nuggets
2 Losses to Mil. Bucks

Those are six losses to playoff teams. Is Miami the "East Beast?"

Yes. They are.

And the Bulls are pretty even too.

regarding this case, the regular season means nothing...

bodupp311
02-16-2012, 06:48 PM
Good thing we keep open threads that bash the Bulls/Rose. Hey Op who exactly said we were beasts of the east? Yeah, no one. Stop looking for a reason to make light of the Bulls... which you ARE doing. And what makes us not built for the Playoffs, seeing as we made in to the ECF with a first year coach, new system and new players?

Oh yeah I forgot every team BUT the Bulls can get better.

Nabeshin
02-16-2012, 06:51 PM
because the heat don't play in the west

/thread

Heat>OKC>Bulls>Spurs

:P east wins

northsider
02-16-2012, 06:53 PM
Good thing we keep open threads that bash the Bulls/Rose. Hey Op who exactly said we were beasts of the east? Yeah, no one. Stop looking for a reason to make light of the Bulls... which you ARE doing. And what makes us not built for the Playoffs, seeing as we made in to the ECF with a first year coach, new system and new players?

Oh yeah I forgot every team BUT the Bulls can get better.

x100 Same old song and dance however.

gotoHcarolina52
02-16-2012, 06:56 PM
2012 Miami HEAT

@ Dallas - Won by 11 (led by as many as 35)
vs Boston - Won by 8 (led by as many as 20)
vs Indiana - Won by 35 (led by as many as 37)
vs San Antonio - Won by 22 (led by as many as 28)
vs Lakers - Won by 11 (led by as many as 23)
vs Sixers - Won by 21 (led by as many as 21)
@ Sixers - Won by 20 (led by as many as 23)
@ Atlanta - Won by 20 (led by as many as 32)
@ Indiana - Won by 15 (led by as many as 35)

:smoking:

Vincent
02-16-2012, 07:01 PM
2012 Miami HEAT

They have looked really impressive this year. Can't deny that.

metsbulls1025
02-16-2012, 07:02 PM
2012 Miami HEAT

Who cares right? You guys threw out the regular season last year.

mRc08
02-16-2012, 07:04 PM
I think we can some this thread up with saying both teams look good and its impossible to consider one better right?

bulls have better record with a bunch of key players injured
Heat look good, have beaten more .500 plus teams, wade was hurt

What else can really be debated? this dead horse has been beaten

ChaseHamels
02-16-2012, 07:11 PM
I think we can some this thread up with saying both teams look good and its impossible to consider one better right?

bulls have better record with a bunch of key players injured
Heat look good, have beaten more .500 plus teams, wade was hurt

What else can really be debated? this dead horse has been beaten

It's SUM and no we can't because the Heat are the superior team in the east and its not that close.

mRc08
02-16-2012, 07:14 PM
It's SUM and no we can't because the Heat are the superior team in the east and its not that close.

:shush:

ChaseHamels
02-16-2012, 07:16 PM
:shush:

Sorry bud.

GRAMMAR: the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****.

Oh and nice response :rolleyes:

Vincent
02-16-2012, 07:22 PM

Sorry, can't take someone who glorifies someone who harbors Child-Rapists seriously.

The gap isn't that far apart, and I think the Miami Heat players would be the first ones to tell you that.

mRc08
02-16-2012, 07:23 PM
If nit picking grammar on forums is your thing, then more power to you.

But to say that its "not even close" is a better example of someone who is uneducated. I'm not trying to get heated here, but there has been ten pages of debate, good and bad arguments from both supporters, so its hard for me to accept such a dismissive statement.

SteBO
02-16-2012, 07:28 PM
Yes, the Bulls are not the East's beast based on what? Regular season, especially this year, is so irrelevant it's laughable. Seriously, we had people in the local Miami media saying that we should be fearing MIL after 2 losses to them.....it still astonishes me to this day that nobody learns anything from previous years.

The Bulls will be just fine. Rose just needs to rest and get healthy...See Dwyane Wade.

ChaseHamels
02-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Sorry, can't take someone who glorifies someone who harbors Child-Rapists seriously.

The gap isn't that far apart, and I think the Miami Heat players would be the first ones to tell you that.

and I'm not going to take someone seriously who can't take off the homer goggles.

northsider
02-16-2012, 07:32 PM
and I'm not going to take someone seriously who can't take off the homer goggles.

Says the guy making outlandish statements and trying to pass them off as spoken word.

ChicagoFan4Eva
02-16-2012, 07:35 PM

injuries... :facepalm:

DaBear
02-16-2012, 07:40 PM
When people say "Miami is the best team and it's not close", it shows just how overrated Miami is. Seriously, stop acting like they've won 3 rings, let alone 1. Let them prove it first.

naps
02-16-2012, 07:42 PM
Bulls > heats

What's heats?

justinnum1
02-16-2012, 07:53 PM
Yes, the Bulls are not the East's beast based on what? Regular season, especially this year, is so irrelevant it's laughable. Seriously, we had people in the local Miami media saying that we should be fearing MIL after 2 losses to them.....it still astonishes me to this day that nobody learns anything from previous years.

The Bulls will be just fine. Rose just needs to rest and get healthy...See Dwyane Wade.

Totally different situation than wade. Rose has a chronic toe problem, and it sounds like this back issue could flare back up at any point. Even rose at 80% is enough for the bulls to beat any team, but the bulls need rose at 100%.

DaBear
02-16-2012, 07:58 PM
Totally different situation than wade. Rose has a chronic toe problem, and it sounds like this back issue could flare back up at any point. Even rose at 80% is enough for the bulls to beat any team, but the bulls need rose at 100%.

Cool..can you tell me the winning lotto number too?

justinnum1
02-16-2012, 08:20 PM
Cool..can you tell me the winning lotto number too?

Just pointing out the obvious.

effen5
02-16-2012, 09:50 PM
I'm confused, why aren't the bulls the beast of the east? We have played the most road games with devastating injuries but we have the best record in the league...

If anything it shows you how bad every other team is full force outside of Miami.

effen5
02-16-2012, 09:53 PM
Oh by the way we should also include four huge blow outs by 20+ points on the road in a row with these injuries...#linning

justinnum1
02-16-2012, 09:55 PM
Oh by the way we should also include four huge blow outs by 20+ points on the road in a row with these injuries...#linning

nice, who were the opponets in those games?

latinofire21
02-16-2012, 09:56 PM
I'm confused, why aren't the bulls the beast of the east? We have played the most road games with devastating injuries but we have the best record in the league...

If anything it shows you how bad every other team is full force outside of Miami.

Can you name me the teams you played full force? I am pretty sure the whole league has injuries they are dealing with here. COndensed season means injury central.

effen5
02-16-2012, 09:56 PM
nice, who were the opponets in those games?

The bucks

king james
02-16-2012, 09:57 PM
A lot of Bulls fans are talking about the Heat fans like we created this thread. lol. Also when the Heat was going through the same injury bug that the Bulls r going through this year, we were called overrated and pretenders. Now they want the benefit of the doubt, cuz there players r hurting. Give me a break.

Ty Fast
02-16-2012, 10:02 PM
they were over rated last year. they played a lot of division games and last year that division sucked

justinnum1
02-16-2012, 10:08 PM
they were over rated last year. they played a lot of division games and last year that division sucked

good point, bottom line is if bulls are not 100% healthy, they are not getting by miami.

ChiSox219
02-16-2012, 10:18 PM
Bulls played 16 games vs Central, Heat played 15 vs the central not including the Bulls

gotoHcarolina52
02-16-2012, 10:40 PM
Chicago's schedule this season is a joke.

The Bulls will play one less game than the HEAT against many of the top teams in the league, including: OKC, Dallas, Philly, Orlando, the Lakers, and Indiana.

The Bulls will also play one more game than the HEAT against the Pistons, Hornets, Bucks, and Kings.

And while the HEAT's back-to-back-to-back was comprised of three road games, the Bulls' back-to-back-to-back featured two home games and an away game in nearby Minneapolis.

ChiSox219
02-16-2012, 10:58 PM

The Bulls will play one less game than the HEAT against many of the top teams in the league, including: OKC, Dallas, Philly, Orlando, the Lakers, and Indiana.

The Bulls will also play one more game than the HEAT against the Pistons, Hornets, Bucks, and Kings.

And while the HEAT's back-to-back-to-back was comprised of three road games, the Bulls' back-to-back-to-back featured two home games and an away game in nearby Minneapolis.

Even better, 2/3 of the bulls remaining schedule is at home

northsider
02-16-2012, 11:52 PM

Yet I am sure you were ring leader of "reg. season means nothing" pack last year. Get off your ****ing high horse for once.

jp611
02-17-2012, 12:12 AM
This troll thread is still open?

k.smith904
02-17-2012, 12:16 AM
lol.

We've been beating teams by 30 without our starting backcourt.

Too bad we won't make it past the Hawks this year. :(

piaband
02-17-2012, 12:19 AM
Difference, even with injuries and tougher schedule bulls have better record again.

Marlin234
02-17-2012, 12:20 AM

And he HEAT won 3 in a row by blowouts, on the road sitting our starters in 4th qtr of all 3. Not bragging but just saying that statement you just made is irrelevant. We can only judge our teams on how the play vs playoff teams. Wether it be the 8th seed or 1st. That's what measures we're our teams really stand. I can say the HEAT have done fairly well so far in those games. But I'm tired of all these crappy teams and actually looking forward to Thursday to see how we play vs Knicks. Whom have been playing pretty darn good so far and besides that I want to see coach spo's approach to their bigs. THIS is how you measure where your team is at. Not blowing out a
****** buck team (although they beat us twice lol)

k.smith904
02-17-2012, 12:22 AM
Difference, even with injuries and tougher schedule bulls have better record again.

Just like last year when Boozer was out forever, then when he got back Noah went down.

Now we just get Deng back, Rip goes out, Rose goes out. Watson was out for a while.

How do people doubt this team with the injuries? Honestly? We've played 5 whole games with our projected starting lineup.

smiddy012
02-17-2012, 12:22 AM
Miami's still the team in the East to beat... but a healthy Bulls, with their back-up PG (the GOAT), ain't going to be an easy task for even the Heat... we're definitely better this year, especially the 5 starters.

k.smith904
02-17-2012, 12:24 AM
And he HEAT won 3 in a row by blowouts, on the road sitting our starters in 4th qtr of all 3. Not bragging but just saying that statement you just made is irrelevant. We can only judge our teams on how the play vs playoff teams. Wether it be the 8th seed or 1st. That's what measures we're our teams really stand. I can say the HEAT have done fairly well so far in those games. But I'm tired of all these crappy teams and actually looking forward to Thursday to see how we play vs Knicks. Whom have been playing pretty darn good so far and besides that I want to see coach spo's approach to their bigs. THIS is how you measure where your team is at. Not blowing out a

Like last year when the Bulls had a better record vs playoff teams and swept the Heat, and all we heard was "NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH nothing matters until the playoffs."

Sing the same tune or stop singing.

DaBear
02-17-2012, 12:26 AM

Again, who gives a flying ****? If you want to feel that Miami is playing better than anyone, go ahead. You don't win championships based off the regular season. No one gives a **** about your 3 game win streak on the road. Why? Because it won't matter come playoff time. I don't care if the Bulls win every game by 1 point or by 30 points from this point on. A W is a W, and right now the Bulls have the most in the NBA. That's all I could ask for as far as the regular season goes, especially with how many injuries the Bulls have been dealing with, and continue to deal with.

Marlin234
02-17-2012, 12:28 AM
Like last year when the Bulls had a better record vs playoff teams and swept the Heat, and all we heard was "NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH nothing matters until the playoffs."

Sing the same tune or stop singing.

You can't compare what the HEAT went thru compared what bulls
Went thru. You guys had a plan and executed. It from the start. We learned as the season went on and clicked a couple of weeks before playoffs.

k.smith904
02-17-2012, 12:30 AM
You can't compare what the HEAT went thru compared what bulls
Went thru. You guys had a plan and executed. It from the start. We learned as the season went on and clicked a couple of weeks before playoffs.

Yeah Thibodeau was secretly teaching the Bulls, along with half the Jazz about defense when he was still the defense coach in Boston.

Both teams had new players and a new system. Just stop.:facepalm:

Marlin234
02-17-2012, 12:31 AM
Again, who gives a flying ****? If you want to feel that Miami is playing better than anyone, go ahead. You don't win championships based off the regular season. No one gives a **** about your 3 game win streak on the road. Why? Because it won't matter come playoff time. I don't care if the Bulls win every game by 1 point or by 30 points from this point on. A W is a W, and right now the Bulls have the most in the NBA. That's all I could ask for as far as the regular season goes, especially with how many injuries the Bulls have been dealing with, and continue to deal with.

Hey calm down ray Charles. You're the only that prob doesn't see it. Let be because of injuries or not.. But right NOW the heat are he better team.

Marlin234
02-17-2012, 12:34 AM
Yeah Thibodeau was secretly teaching the Bulls, along with half the Jazz about defense when he was still the defense coach in Boston.

Both teams had new players and a new system. Just stop.:facepalm:

Dont take what i said way out of context you smartalic .. the bulls had another player besides rose that can only play with the ball in their hand right? Don't be ignorant. It was easier for your new players to adjust. Wade and Lebron didn't know wtf to do when the other had the ball. Your players were all role players filling in the voids.

smiddy012
02-17-2012, 12:34 AM
Hey calm down ray Charles. You're the only that prob doesn't see it. Let be because of injuries or not.. But right NOW the heat are he better team.

I was actually able to decipher a point from this :)

Chi City23
02-17-2012, 12:35 AM

The Heat right now are better because they're healthier.

jp611

Records would say otherwise

k.smith904
Dont take what i said way out of context you smartalic .. the bulls had another player besides rose that can only play with the ball in their hand right? Don't be ignorant. It was easier for your new players to adjust. Wade and Lebron didn't know wtf to do when the other had the ball. Your players were all role players filling in the voids.

Boozer is a role player?

And everyone else is being ignorant? lol.

Rose was the only one who really showed up last year in the playoffs. So if anything, it was much more difficult for our players to adjust (seeing as how Deng/Boozer/Brewer are all playing better this year) meanwhile the Big 3 were putting up double digits every night.

So, who had the harder time adjusting? Dude.....

bears88
02-17-2012, 12:36 AM
man this thread is just pathetic and sad and that's all I'm going to add to this.

effen5
02-17-2012, 12:36 AM
Hypocritical heat fans are hypocritical

Marlin234
02-17-2012, 12:37 AM

And I won't argue with that at all. A lot of things can change come playoff time. I was just making a point

smiddy012
02-17-2012, 12:37 AM
Two of our best 3 passers this year weren't even on the team last year...

Marlin234
02-17-2012, 12:38 AM
Records would say otherwise

Again who cares about he record? Didnt last season show you anythig?

k.smith904
02-17-2012, 12:39 AM
And I won't argue with that at all. A lot of things can change come playoff time. I was just making a point

An extremely fallacious and contradictory point.

Marlin234
02-17-2012, 12:40 AM
Boozer is a role player?

And everyone else is being ignorant? lol.

Rose was the only one who really showed up last year in the playoffs. So if anything, it was much more difficult for our players to adjust (seeing as how Deng/Boozer/Brewer are all playing better this year) meanwhile the Big 3 were putting up double digits every night.

So, who had the harder time adjusting? Dude.....

If you would stop being stubborn you would have read
In my previous post that the big 3 didn't click
Till the last couple of weeks of the season.

DaBear
02-17-2012, 12:41 AM

Learn how to read: WHO GIVES A FLYING ****? It's the regular season.

Marlin234
02-17-2012, 12:42 AM
An extremely fallacious and contradictory point.

How so? I said right NOW the heat are the better team. When did I say come playoff time we will STILL be the better team?

k.smith904
02-17-2012, 12:42 AM
If you would stop being stubborn you would have read
In my previous post that the big 3 didn't click
Till the last couple of weeks of the season.

And if you would stop grasping at straws you would understand that NOBODY ELSE on the Bulls showed up in the playoffs last year.

Meaning the Heat clicked a lot better than the Bulls did.

Meaning you're wrong.

DaBear
02-17-2012, 12:43 AM
How so? I said right NOW the heat are the better team. When did I say come playoff time we will STILL be the better team?

:facepalm:

northsider
02-17-2012, 12:44 AM
Play nice now boys.

gotoHcarolina52
Yet I am sure you were ring leader of "reg. season means nothing" pack last year. Get off your ****ing high horse for once.

Regular season head-to-head doesn't matter very much. But if we're going to have a thread about the "Beasts of the East" and the only argument Bulls fans can muster in favor of their team centers on their regular season record (seeing as they got trounced 4-1 by the HEAT in the playoffs), then I'm going to add some context to said regular season record.

And here it is: 25 wins; cupcake schedule.

Wake me up when Rose's Bulls beat the HEAT in the playoffs.

k.smith904

I never said you said that. I'm not sure you can even keep usernames separate.

You're just on a nondiscriminatory logical fallacy binge.

Marlin234
And if you would stop grasping at straws you would understand that NOBODY ELSE on the Bulls showed up in the playoffs last year.

Meaning the Heat clicked a lot better than the Bulls did.

Meaning you're wrong.

You're right.. You made it to the ECF by pure look And playing street ball style basketball.

D1JM
02-17-2012, 12:45 AM
****en trolls. did we have mike james last year? no. shut the **** up and bow down to the real ****en king *****es. welcome to Jamesanity!!!!!!

Vincent
02-17-2012, 12:45 AM
good point, bottom line is if bulls are not 100% healthy, they are not getting by miami.

I agree with this notion

k.smith904
02-17-2012, 12:46 AM
Regular season head-to-head doesn't matter very much. But if we're going to have a thread about the "Beasts of the East" and the only argument Bulls fans can muster in favor of their team centers on their regular season record (seeing as they got trounced 4-1 by the HEAT in the playoffs), then I'm going to add some context to your regular season record.

Wake me up when you beat the HEAT in the playoffs.

Did Bulls fans start this thread? Claiming to be the beasts of the east?

Oh....

All we have to go on right now is regular season record, and since the Bulls and Heat are pretty evenly matched, despite some significant injuries to Chicago, I really don't think its out of the realm of possibility to consider Chicago might win the East this year.

Shush.

k.smith904
02-17-2012, 12:47 AM
You're right.. You made it to the ECF by pure look And playing street ball style basketball.

You must be trolling.

The Bulls play street ball? And the Heat don't?

I can't even muster a smirk because I'm THAT embarassed for you.

Marlin234
02-17-2012, 12:48 AM
Regular season head-to-head doesn't matter very much. But if we're going to have a thread about the "Beasts of the East" and the only argument Bulls fans can muster in favor of their team centers on their regular season record (seeing as they got trounced 4-1 by the HEAT in the playoffs), then I'm going to add some context to said regular season record.

Wake me up when Rose's Bulls beat the HEAT in the playoffs.

It's pointless don't bother. They are blind and hurt by nothing more than facts.

Marlin234
02-17-2012, 12:51 AM
You must be trolling.

The Bulls play street ball? And the Heat don't?

I can't even muster a smirk because I'm THAT embarassed for you.

You make giggle :) .. Guess you didn't catch my sarcasm. So I'll help you understand.

If you made it that far obiously your team was playing well. Hence all those games went down to basically the last minute. So the bulls played well. But the HEAT were just the better team.

Btw stop talking so smart. Vocabulary doesn't mean you have basketball IQ ;)

k.smith904
02-17-2012, 12:51 AM
It's pointless don't bother. They are blind and hurt by nothing more than facts.

Didn't you just say the Bulls had a better regular season last year because they were better prepared?

And then you just said it's because they played street ball.

You just ****ing lost an argument with yourself. Shut up already.

Captain Moroni
02-17-2012, 12:53 AM
Bulls heat might not even happen this year

k.smith904
02-17-2012, 12:54 AM
Bulls heat might not even happen this year

Enlighten me.

Are the Knicks gonna trade Lin for Dwight?

Marlin234
02-17-2012, 12:55 AM
Didn't you just say the Bulls had a better regular season last year because they were better prepared?

And then you just said it's because they played street ball.

You just ****ing lost an argument with yourself. Shut up already.

princess, it's called sarcasm. But it's okay you'll get used to it with time.

D1JM
02-17-2012, 12:56 AM
Enlighten me.

Are the Knicks gonna trade Lin for Dwight?

you just insulted lin :facepalm: lin for dwight, ryan anderson and two first

bbcmillionaire
02-17-2012, 12:57 AM
Lol sooo this thread has bait written all over it. Hmmm best record in the east? Bulls

Please close the thread before we have mass bans lol. P.s. I love how some people are saying the bulls got trounced in the playoffs and was in every single game...smh well bulls fan my remedy to these haters is to LOOK AT THE EAST STANDING

Marlin234
02-17-2012, 12:59 AM
Lol sooo this thread has bait written all over it. Hmmm best record in the east? Bulls

Please close the thread before we have mass bans lol. P.s. I live how some people are saying the bulls got trounced in the playoffs and was in every single game...smh well bulls fan my remedy to these haters is to LOOK AT THE EAST STANDING

And I applaud you for the best record this season and last year.. What was the result again though? Oh...

k.smith904
princess, it's called sarcasm. But it's okay you'll get used to it with time.

Sarcasm.

At least you have some rudimentary understanding of communication.

Regardless, every half-assed point (read: excuse) you've tried to make, you've managed to contradict in a matter of minutes.

gotoHcarolina52
Did Bulls fans start this thread? Claiming to be the beasts of the east?

Oh....

All we have to go on right now is regular season record, and since the Bulls and Heat are pretty evenly matched, despite some significant injuries to Chicago, I really don't think its out of the realm of possibility to consider Chicago might win the East this year.

Shush.

Who started the thread is irrelevant--and even so, I doubt Captain Maroni is a HEAT fan. Who started and perpetuated this fallacy that the Bulls have had a difficult schedule is a more interesting question. The regular season only matters so much. And right now, Chicago's 25 wins tell me more about the opponents they've faced than about Chicago's ability to win a playoff series against the Miami HEAT.

Afridi786
02-17-2012, 01:00 AM
Deng -Out 7 games.
Rose -Out 9 games.
Rip -Out 21 games.
CJ -Out 10 games.

Pretty simple. Until you get to the playoffs you can only play teams on the schedule, just pile up the wins, get the higher seed, get home court, and go from there. Heat sucked against good teams last year, that really didn't matter, they got to the finals. Being .500 against playoff teams in not a bad record by any means considering the injuries.

k.smith904
02-17-2012, 01:00 AM
And I applaud you for the best record this season and last year.. What was the result again though? Oh...

The Mavericks won the title.

D1JM
02-17-2012, 01:01 AM

And I applaud you for making it to the finals last year ...what was the result again though? oh...

Marlin234
02-17-2012, 01:01 AM
Sarcasm.

At least you have some rudimentary understanding of communication.

Regardless, every half-assed point (read: excuse) you've tried to make, you've managed to contradict in a matter of minutes.

Haha, I love this guy.. Can we be facebook friends?

gotoHcarolina52
02-17-2012, 01:02 AM
I would like to take a moment to applaud the Miami HEAT for trouncing the Chicago Bulls 4-1 in last season's Eastern Conference Finals. :clap:

What was the result again? 4-1. Oh . . .

k.smith904
02-17-2012, 01:02 AM
Who started the thread is irrelevant--and even so, I doubt Captain Maroni is a HEAT fan. Who started and perpetuated this fallacy that the Bulls have had a difficult schedule is a more interesting question. The regular season only matters so much. And right now, Chicago's 25 wins tell me more about the opponents they've faced than about Chicago's ability to win a playoff series against the Miami HEAT.

That's a fair assessment. We have played some weak *** teams.

All I'm saying is we got a little better this year, and have been dealing with some injuries.

No doubt the Heat are the team to beat in the East, all I'm saying is its certainly not implausible that the Bulls beat them in a 7gs.

bulldog312
02-17-2012, 01:03 AM
Bulls have also played more road games than any other team in the NBA. 20 on the road to only 12 at home. Hollinger's power rankings account for SOS, and his formula still has them #1.

D1JM
02-17-2012, 01:03 AM

you make it seem like you smoked us out of the water. it came down to ****en ft's at your house with hamilton not playing healthy and deng out.

Marlin234
02-17-2012, 01:04 AM
And I applaud you for making it to the finals last year ...what was the result again though? oh...

True.. But hey that gives us bragging rights. At the end of it all you were watching my team play. So idk why you're still talking?

chitownbulls
02-17-2012, 01:04 AM
What is wrong with Heat fans.....this is a NEW season, why bring up the fact that we lost to you in the playoffs? Each team has improved and there's no way to tell who would win right now in a playoff series if both teams are healthy.

For all we know they won't even play in the playoffs. This thing about "talk to us when you beat the HEAT in the play offs" is a bunch of bull****. As of now your playoff victory doesn't matter because its a NEW season..

All we have to go off of is record, and lets be honest both teams have had their fair share of ups and downs this season. The Heat with the Wade injury and tough schedule, and the Bulls with their 3-4 injuries and massive amount of road games. Right now IMO there is no clear cut "Beast of the East" because there is no way to tell.

I just want to stop using last season's playoffs as a reference because right now it doesn't mean ****

Cubby
02-17-2012, 01:05 AM
If you keep bringing up last year, we will keep bringing up regular season stuff. There really is no difference as last year is last year. This is a new year.

gotoHcarolina52
02-17-2012, 01:05 AM

All I'm saying is we got a little better this year, and have been dealing with some injuries.

No doubt the Heat are the team to beat in the East, all I'm saying is its certainly not implausible that the Bulls beat them in a 7gs.

Reasonable enough.

Good luck the rest of the way, Bulls fans. I hope Miami and Chicago meet in the ECF once again. Should be fun.

Cal827
02-17-2012, 01:06 AM
Didn't we JUST have a thread saying Miami is the best in the East (saying Chicago ain't ready)?

PSD :pity:

Marlin234

Glad you came around. Only took you like 20+ post later to acknowledge what I've even saying this whole time. But I give you props. You do have some basketball IQ in you after all. *high five* princess

k.smith904
What is wrong with Heat fans.....this is a NEW season, why bring up the fact that we lost to you in the playoffs? Each team has improved and there's no way to tell who would win right now in a playoff series if both teams are healthy.

For all we know they won't even play in the playoffs. This thing about "talk to us when you beat the HEAT in the play offs" is a bunch of bull****. As of now your playoff victory doesn't matter because its a NEW season..

All we have to go off of is record, and lets be honest both teams have had their fair share of ups and downs this season. The Heat with the Wade injury and tough schedule, and the Bulls with their 3-4 injuries and massive amount of road games. Right now IMO there is no clear cut "Beast of the East" because there is no way to tell.

I just want to stop using last season's playoffs as a reference because right now it doesn't mean ****

qft.

we all know a rematch is most likely coming, but until then, we can only go by record/seeding. And since the Bulls have the better record despite their injury problems, they will be recognized as the better team.

Now, Heat fans will say "hey remember last year," but its a new year, fools. Recognize, and so forth...

D1JM
True.. But hey that gives us bragging rights. At the end of it all you were watching my team play. So idk why you're still talking?

whats the difference between 2nd and 3rd or last? nothing. you're not the champion so i dont know what the **** you are bragging about.

northsider
02-17-2012, 01:07 AM
I would like to take a moment to applaud the Miami HEAT for trouncing the Chicago Bulls 4-1 in last season's Eastern Conference Finals. :clap:

What was the result again? 4-1. Oh . . .

Congrats you beat us in the ECF are you really satisfied. I mean how much of a losers mentality is that where you take gradification in winning a battle yet losing the main objective? Seriously its almost as if you only cared to beat the Bulls and gave no ***** that your team lost the only thing that mattered. This is a loser mentality and sadly it is becoming all to common.

I could really give a **** about the Heat unless we're facing them. I openly admit they are a great team and personally I do think they are better then the Bulls. However if we aren't facing them then they have no relevance to me. Bragging about second place to me is down right sad.

k.smith904
02-17-2012, 01:08 AM
Glad you came around. Only took you like 20+ post later to acknowledge what I've even saying this whole time. But I give you props. You do have some basketball IQ in you after all. *high five* princess

Actually, that's been my stance since the beginning of the season.

If you would have used something concrete to defend your assertions, maybe I wouldn't have burnt your argument to the ground.

Marlin234
02-17-2012, 01:10 AM
whats the difference between 2nd and 3rd or last? nothing. you're not the champion so i dont know what the **** you are bragging about.

you got me their. TOUCHÉ!

Marlin234
02-17-2012, 01:12 AM
Actually, that's been my stance since the beginning of the season.

If you would have used something concrete to defend your assertions, maybe I wouldn't have burnt your argument to the ground.

You were just being stubborn but it's okay I forgive you :)

gotoHcarolina52
02-17-2012, 01:12 AM
Congrats you beat us in the ECF are you really satisfied. I mean how much of a losers mentality is that where you take gradification in winning a battle yet losing the main objective? Seriously its almost as if you only cared to beat the Bulls and gave no ***** that your team lost the only thing that mattered. This is a loser mentality and sadly it is becoming all to common.

I could really give a **** about the Heat unless we're facing them. I openly admit they are a great team and personally I do think they are better then the Bulls. However if we aren't facing them then they have no relevance to me. Bragging about second place to me is down right sad.

Bragging about a tangible second-place finish--though perhaps sad--is more resectable and less contemptible than bragging about a hypothetical future finish.

k.smith904
02-17-2012, 01:14 AM
Reasonable enough.

Good luck the rest of the way, Bulls fans. I hope Miami and Chicago meet in the ECF once again. Should be fun.

Hell yes, same to you.

:cool:

northsider
02-17-2012, 01:14 AM
Bragging about a tangible second-place finish--though perhaps sad--is more resectable and less contemptible than bragging about a hypothetical future finish.

I do neither. I just root for my team and have full faith in them no matter who they face.

cutiepie80
02-17-2012, 01:43 AM
Bulls suck......playing without 2 starters a majority of the season, most road games thus far, and best record in the nba.

ChaseHamels
02-17-2012, 01:51 AM

The Heat are better because they have better players.

cutiepie80
02-17-2012, 02:18 AM
The Heat are better because they have better players.

Rose>Chalmers
Hamilton<Wade
Deng<LBJ
Boozer<Bosh
Noah>Anthony

Bulls bench>>>>>>>>>Heat

Same thing as last year, let's see if the heat can do what they did last year or if the bulls can beat them. It's obvious the Heat have 3 great players but in a shoretened season the bench will have a major say in the playoffs. Really hope this happens again.

Marlin234
02-17-2012, 02:32 AM
Rose>Chalmers
Hamilton<Wade
Deng<LBJ
Boozer<Bosh
Noah>Anthony

Bulls bench>>>>>>>>>Heat

Same thing as last year, let's see if the heat can do what they did last year or if the bulls can beat them. It's obvious the Heat have 3 great players but in a shoretened season the bench will have a major say in the playoffs. Really hope this happens again.

Dude our bench is about even. Only thing you guys have over us is Center position. Your really under rating miller, haslem, battier.

quade36
02-17-2012, 02:40 AM
Dude our bench is about even. Only thing you guys have over us is Center position. Your really under rating miller, haslem, battier.

I wouldn't under rate miller, haslem, battier, and even the future all star top 5 pg Norris Cole.

Bulls bench is still better. I'd take Omer, Taj, Butler, Brewer, Korver, and CJ over miller, haslem, battier, Eddy Curry and Cole.

Marlin234
02-17-2012, 02:46 AM
I wouldn't under rate miller, haslem, battier, and even the future all star top 5 pg Norris Cole.

Bulls bench is still better. I'd take Omer, Taj, Butler, Brewer, Korver, and CJ over miller, haslem, battier, Eddy Curry and Cole.

Eddy curry is even in our rotation. And if you have watched any of our games we have a 9 man rotation most of the time. Meaning either all the big 3 are always on the floor. If not its just Lebron. If not its wade and bosh together. In other words we don't need to have a deep bench. The only thing we could really add is another Center. Of course that's assuming no injuries take place.

cutiepie80
02-17-2012, 02:49 AM

My bad

Heat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bulls

Marlin234
02-17-2012, 02:56 AM
My bad

Heat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bulls

:clap: