PDA

View Full Version : BBVA draft

LAKobeBryant
02-16-2012, 11:37 AM
Today is the first ever BBVA rookie/ sophomore draft. This thread is for discussion of the roster and who gets picked.

Roster:
Marshon brooks
DeMarcus Cousins
Landry Fields
Paul George
Blake Griffin
Gordon Hayward
Kyrie Irving
Brandon Knight
Kawhi Leonard
Greg Monroe
Marieff Morris
Ricky Rubio
Tiago Spliiter
Tristan Thompson
Evan turner
John wall
Kemba Walker
Derrick Williams

My predictions of the starting line up:

Shaq's Team (first pick)

PG - Rubio
SG - Landry Fields
SF - Evan Turner
PF - Blake
C - Greg Monroe

Charles Team

PG - Wall
SG - Paul George
SF - Derrick Williams
PF - Tiago Splitter
C - Cousins

LakersKB24
02-16-2012, 11:41 AM
Watch Chuck draft Iverson with his first pick again :D

LAKobeBryant
02-16-2012, 11:43 AM
Watch Chuck draft Iverson with his first pick again :D

LOOOL but this time is really for the "all star game" his excuse for AI

Hellcrooner
02-16-2012, 01:01 PM
For gods sake, i am the only one that finds disgusting that the event is named after the Sponsor.

I hate it even if its an spanish sponsor in this case i still hate it.

LAKobeBryant
02-16-2012, 01:17 PM
For gods sake, i am the only one that finds disgusting that the event is named after the Sponsor.

lol i don't even know what BBVA is, i just call it that since its short and thats what they call the rookie/ sophomore game now.

Hellcrooner
02-16-2012, 01:21 PM
lol i don't even know what BBVA is, i just call it that since its short and thats what they call the rookie/ sophomore game now.

Its an spanish Bank ( Banco Bilbao Vizcaya), they ate some american banks some years ago but kept operating in usa under the absorved banks name, but i guess theyhave decided to use their own name now since they are investing money on publicity for the brand.

Cfrey
02-16-2012, 01:22 PM
i'm going to be quite honest when I say I think this has a chance at being the most exciting thing during the all star break...

Lake_Show2416
02-16-2012, 01:25 PM

ya but at least it's not as bad as euro clubs that wear the advertisement directly on team uniforms

all star weekend is the NBAs biggest event, they have to make their money when they can

LAKobeBryant
02-16-2012, 01:29 PM
i'm going to be quite honest when I say I think this has a chance at being the most exciting thing during the all star break...

yea, rookie/soph game use to be trash but now they added draft it seems more exciting. They should do that in the all star game let fans vote their 10 player from east and 10 from west, then highest vote getter is captain from each side and they draft. kinda like NHL.

Hellcrooner
02-16-2012, 01:29 PM
ya but at least it's not as bad as euro clubs that wear the advertisement directly on team uniforms

all star weekend is the NBAs biggest event, they have to make their money when they can

With stern/teams owners complaining bout not gettin enough money to make the franchises profitable im not sure if it will be long until Nba teams sport advertisment on their uniforms.

Its a very very profitable bussines you know?

Im talking bout receiving anywhere from 9 to 30 million dollars a year from it.

LAKobeBryant
02-16-2012, 01:33 PM
With stern/teams owners complaining bout not gettin enough money to make the franchises profitable im not sure if it will be long until Nba teams sport advertisment on their uniforms.

Its a very very profitable bussines you know?

Im talking bout receiving anywhere from 9 to 30 million dollars a year from it.

lol i hope they don't do that or else we look like the other international leagues. i can't believe that nba doesn't make what they called money compared to other USA leagues.

SeoulBeatz
02-16-2012, 01:37 PM
I had no idea they were doing a draft, that's pretty cool, I'll be watching tonight to see if my boy E.T get's picked. I'm happy he'll get to see the court for once!