02-15-2012, 03:02 PM
Woot Woot!!! My Linja has reached 4.0 status! :p

BigBlueCrew
02-15-2012, 03:02 PM
thats my boy!

Its Linsane in the membrane

RLundi
02-15-2012, 03:03 PM
Unbelievable, this guy is like a Beatle.

BigBlueCrew
02-15-2012, 03:03 PM
Linsanity has reached the White house

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2012/02/obama-very-impressed-with-lin/1?csp=34sports&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+UsatodaycomSports-TopStories+%28Sports+-+Top+Stories%29

USMCLaker
02-15-2012, 03:09 PM
Pretty soon they are going to need to create medication to treat someone with a case of Linsanity.

Vampirate
02-15-2012, 03:12 PM
At this point you might as well make Lin jokes like they do with Chuck Norris. :P

Like "Jeremy Lin doesn't shoot, he order's the ball to go into the net"

spreadeagle
02-15-2012, 03:12 PM
Jeremy who? never heard of em :confused:

JNA17
02-15-2012, 03:13 PM
Linsanity will be playing again tonight! :Speechless:

Quietmoney
02-15-2012, 03:13 PM
I'm loving it!!! He's only gonna get better. He's pretty much still a rookie, playing for Dantoni will help him reach his full potential as a point guard. Can't wait to see how he's playing a month from now when he's fully comfortable with his teammates and the system he's running. Scary!

Vampirate
02-15-2012, 03:20 PM
Jeremy who? never heard of em :confused:

Wait there's more than 1!?!?!? 'em is pretty much the short form for them' :P

Hustla23
02-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Super Saiyan 4

Kashmir13579
02-15-2012, 03:23 PM
This is one of the biggest stories in the world right now.

Captain Moroni
02-15-2012, 03:38 PM
I'm Watching ESP-LIN right now. Love the Linsanity

GiantsSwaGG
02-15-2012, 03:43 PM
Lin is officially an OG

Green_Monster
02-15-2012, 03:47 PM
Call me crazy, but I just traded Chris Bosh for him. Isn't that a lincredible deal?

WeBallin
02-15-2012, 03:48 PM
Lin Sucks.... Truth hurts nobody notice him cause there was nothin to notice, He's an Average player taken the opportunity given to him. I mean He has said it himself..lol He's Humble cause he sucks! Tebow was Humble cause of his Faith Please don't compare this kid to Tebow, he was a well noted player comin out of both High school an in College.

raiderfaninTX
02-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Lin Sucks.... Truth hurts nobody notice him cause there was nothin to notice, He's an Average player taken the opportunity given to him. I mean He has said it himself..lol He's Humble cause he sucks! Tebow was Humble cause of his Faith Please don't compare this kid to Tebow, he was a well noted player comin out of both High school an in College.

Do you talk how you type?

WeBallin
02-15-2012, 03:56 PM

No, But who does? Are you on this site to obtain a scholarship or something? i'm just here to talk about sports. Not win a essay contest. understood?

raiderfaninTX
02-15-2012, 04:01 PM
No, But who does? Are you on this site to obtain a scholarship or something? i'm just here to talk about sports. Not win a essay contest. understood?

you do not talk much about sports. You bash a bunch of stuff but never add anything to any discussion.

gwrighter
02-15-2012, 04:01 PM
This is one of the biggest stories in the world right now.

If you think the USA is the world then yeah.

PlezPlayDKnicks
02-15-2012, 04:04 PM

I have a friend in Kuwait and Lin is the only topic of discussion on the radio right now. The story is bigger than u think

Punk
02-15-2012, 04:05 PM

Lol You do realize he was the hottest ticket in Canada, hottest story in Asia? That is the world.

thekmp211
02-15-2012, 04:07 PM

ha yet you brush up the grammar in this post.

honestly dude you must be a professor at TROLLU

edit: jim boeheim is a fan on OTL. saying he passes the eye test alone when you don't consider his background, pedigree. just to keep this positive.

WeaponXXX
02-15-2012, 04:08 PM
What is the record? of threads?

Hilarious how Marketwatch.com has a piece on him?

http://www.marketwatch.com/video/asset/lins-legend-grows-with-stunning-win-in-toronto-2012-02-15/F9133368-2E8C-4507-85D3-87A375564F2D?dist=countdown#!F9133368-2E8C-4507-85D3-87A375564F2D

Jint.
02-15-2012, 04:11 PM
4.0!!! :jumpy::jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:

WeBallin
02-15-2012, 04:13 PM
you do not talk much about sports. You bash a bunch of stuff but never add anything to any discussion.

What are you addin bro? i add what i want to add, an that is my opinion. If you don't like understand you don't have to reply. What part that you don't understand this is an opinion based conversation..

bucketss
02-15-2012, 04:14 PM
out of curiosity where do knicks fans rate him, cause one of my knick friends just said he was better than kyle lowry.. .. .

Punk
02-15-2012, 04:14 PM
It's amazing how people are so annoyed by this. This is nothing compared to Yao's NBA debut and his first stretch of 20+ point games after struggling and looking like a scrub. Everyone went nuts over Yao once he began to dominate.

WeBallin
02-15-2012, 04:15 PM
ha yet you brush up the grammar in this post.

honestly dude you must be a professor at TROLLU

edit: jim boeheim is a fan on OTL. saying he passes the eye test alone when you don't consider his background, pedigree. just to keep this positive.

Actually i didn't i jus demostrated that i am far from what he thinks....! Now why are you talkin to me. Look i'm not Trollin. i could care less, but i do wanna go on record as to what my opinion is about Lin.

Rivera
02-15-2012, 04:16 PM
I had 2 come into this thread to say i just walked into one of my friends (girl) house and she cant stand sports...but she is watching OTL right now about jeremy lin

gwrighter
02-15-2012, 04:18 PM
I have a friend in Kuwait and Lin is the only topic of discussion on the radio right now. The story is bigger than u think

Lol You do realize he was the hottest ticket in Canada, hottest story in Asia? That is the world.

Exposure and big stories are two different things...

thekmp211
02-15-2012, 04:19 PM
Exposure and big stories are two different things...

:facepalm:

Ill21
02-15-2012, 04:20 PM
This is crazy. 4 threads in 2 weeks!!!

allpro
02-15-2012, 04:22 PM
how do lin get more airtime then the 76ers it's a good story but his teams is still 3rd 6.5 games behind the sixers.

thekmp211
02-15-2012, 04:24 PM

you're telling me this is just your opinion? it looks like you're going out of your way to be an *******.

Actually i didn't i jus demostrated that i am far from what he thinks....! Now why are you talkin to me. Look i'm not Trollin. i could care less, but i do wanna go on record as to what my opinion is about Lin.

you could (its couldn't, btw) care less. you've posted all sorts of comments about lin for days just like me. bad attention is still attention. just admit it like everyone else, and stop repeating useless ******** insults unless you're actually going to back them up with evidence. i guess you get a weird satisfaction out of people responding even when it's like this but you really aren't bringing a lot to the table in terms of discussion.

gwrighter
02-15-2012, 04:26 PM
:facepalm:

classic.

thekmp211
02-15-2012, 04:30 PM
classic.

then what's the difference between a "big" story and a story with lots of exposure exactly?

WeBallin
02-15-2012, 04:33 PM
you're telling me this is just your opinion? it looks like you're going out of your way to be an *******.

you could (its couldn't, btw) care less. you've posted all sorts of comments about lin for days just like me. bad attention is still attention. just admit it like everyone else, and stop repeating useless ******** insults unless you're actually going to back them up with evidence. i guess you get a weird satisfaction out of people responding even when it's like this but you really aren't bringing a lot to the table in terms of discussion.

Dude what are you the PSD Jesus? What are you bringin to the Convo, I brought up the fact that he also has the record for T/O... please leave me alone..

NoahH
02-15-2012, 04:35 PM
Really?

zoned88
02-15-2012, 04:39 PM
why are people so wound up over the TO's.. he can have 15 TO's for all i care..i think the fact that hes winning games and making scrubs like jarred jeffries look appealing for the vet. min. is whats amazing.. WINS OVER STATS.

MagicHero3
02-15-2012, 04:44 PM
nobody wants to give this guy wiggle room talkin bout turnovers. he seems like the type who is getting better with every game, not a fluke. Hes only started in a handfull of games at this point, so i wouldnt look too deep into the "turnover" cat unless it stays with him for the next couple of weeks.

Punk
how do lin get more airtime then the 76ers it's a good story but his teams is still 3rd 6.5 games behind the sixers.

Calm down, bro. The Sixers will be on ESPN this Friday hosting the Mavs.

If the Knicks win tonight and the Celtics lose today and tomorrow, the Knicks will be 2nd in the Atlantic and closer to the Sixers.

Don't jinx the Sixers lol

kgformvp21
:facepalm:Lin is a good story, but he is overblown cuz he is a knick. Theres the center for the wolves (pek) who has been almost as impressive in like 7 starts this year and he gets no attention. The knicks should be winning regardless of him being there or not, just weird that they couldnt do it with amare melo and chandler...kinda sad

oak2455
02-15-2012, 04:45 PM
Unbelievable, this guy is like a Beatle.

Probably one of the better quotes

FriedTofuz
02-15-2012, 04:45 PM
Lin should dye his hair blond so we can call him super saiyan Lin

Rentzias
02-15-2012, 04:46 PM
What about the Sixers is a new story in the NBA?

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-15-2012, 04:46 PM
I have still yet to see him play one minute, so I really do not know what all the hype is about. Ill try to watch soon. Not tonight though, Kings suck. I'll wait till they play a good team.

MagicHero3
02-15-2012, 04:49 PM
:facepalm:Lin is a good story, but he is overblown cuz he is a knick. Theres the center for the wolves (pek) who has been almost as impressive in like 7 starts this year and he gets no attention. The knicks should be winning regardless of him being there or not, just weird that they couldnt do it with amare melo and chandler...kinda sad

i completely agree. Although Pekovic hasnt been "hitting the game winner", he's still practiaclly averaging a double double since he started.
Lin is also the PG, and being the guy who touches the ball almost every play, hes bound to get more attention.

Im not saying this to take any credit from Lin away, he really is in beast mode...but the media is ignoring other similar NBA stories bc its in NY, one of the biggest markets out there.

I cant imagine how many Lin jerseys were sold in the last week.

MagicHero3
02-15-2012, 04:51 PM
I have still yet to see him play one minute, so I really do not know what all the hype is about. Ill try to watch soon. Not tonight though, Kings suck. I'll wait till they play a good team.

kings have some good talent at Guard, i think this one will be good to watch.

raiderfaninTX
02-15-2012, 04:52 PM

LOL

you didnt watch him drop 38 on the Lakers?

but you are right the Lakers are not a good team, thanks for being real.

Sadds The Gr8
02-15-2012, 04:52 PM
O/U 8.5 Jeremy Lin Discussion threads for the rest of this year?

I say under but close

WeBallin
02-15-2012, 04:54 PM
LOL

Lakers have no PG....!

Captain Moroni
02-15-2012, 04:57 PM

Imagine yourself in the showroom of a ferrari dealership. The owner walks up and gives you the most expensive car in the room. It's yours its 100% free. They open the garage doors to the outside. You slip behind the wheel and a fingerprint ID button starts the car. It hums like nothing you have ever heard. The individual parts in this macine are the best in the world. You step on the clutch, put it in first and slowly start out the door. As you reach the door, the owner say's You can have the car, but the steering wheel is mine. And he takes it. The car is still humming, the motor still expensive, but as you start to accelerate you realize you cant control this machine. You might beat a car or two in a straight mile race, but the second a curve presents itself you are hosed.
The Knicks have not had a steering wheel all season. They just installed one 10 day's ago. It was kinda sad, now its kinda fun.

yanks08
Lin-sane in the courtlane

DODGERS&LAKERS
LOL

I said I have not seen him play one minute. Doesnt that tell you whether I was able to watch him play the Lakers? Sometimes, there are more important things to do than sit on my @$$ and watch a basketball game. Im a big boy now. Is that real enough for you?

raiderfaninTX
02-15-2012, 04:58 PM
Lakers have no PG....!

guy please, you need help man.

NYYCowboys
02-15-2012, 04:58 PM
4 threads omg.....

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-15-2012, 04:59 PM
kings have some good talent at Guard, i think this one will be good to watch.

I dont really care about Lin's match up. I just want to see a good team play. If I'm not watching the Laker's, I carefully select which games I want to give my time to. And two teams under .500 does not interest me whatsoever.

raiderfaninTX
02-15-2012, 05:01 PM
I said I have not seen him play one minute. Doesnt that tell you whether I was able to watch him play the Lakers? Sometimes, there are more important things to do than sit on my @$$ and watch a basketball game. Im a big boy now. Is that real enough for you.

so everyone who watched that basketball game has no life?

i just am giving you props because you said he has to do this against a good team

he had his best game against the lakers

so by your statement you acknowledged the lakers are not good. I am just giving you props for not being a homer.

Remember your a big boy so don't be so sensitive.

thekmp211
02-15-2012, 05:03 PM
Dude what are you the PSD Jesus? What are you bringin to the Convo, I brought up the fact that he also has the record for T/O... please leave me alone..

:cool: no problem guy.

NYYCowboys
02-15-2012, 05:04 PM

First of all, Pekovic has been good but not as good as Lin over these past 6 games. Secondly no one cares about Minnesota or their sports teams, sorry.

Saad
02-15-2012, 05:05 PM

i just am giving you props because you said he has to do this against a good team

so by your statement you acknowledged the lakers are not good. I am just giving you props for not being a homer.

I dont think he even said anything about having a life or not having a life... Maybe you are just insecure about yourself hahahaha.

DrDre94
02-15-2012, 05:05 PM
I dont really care about Lin's match up. I just want to see a good team play. If I'm not watching the Laker's, I carefully select which games I want to give my time to. And two teams under .500 does not interest me whatsoever.

Not gonna be under .500 for long, so that excuse will be invalid.

MagicHero3
02-15-2012, 05:09 PM
Lakers have no PG....!

guy please, you need help man.

i dont understand how he is wrong. Lakers PGs have been pretty bad all season- espcially defensively.

Captain Moroni
02-15-2012, 05:09 PM
Kings knicks tonite will be alot of fun. Shumpert and Lin against a bevy of good guards. Run and gun heaven

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-15-2012, 05:10 PM

You have comprehension issues so let me slow down for you.

1) I never said he HAS to do anything against anybody.
2) I never said anyone who watches basketball has no life.
3) I did in fact say that I have not seen him play at all.
4) I said I would wait to give him a good look to see what all the hype is about, once he plays a team that the match up peaks my interest.
5) You are too defensive/sensative.
6) It is a fact, sometimes real life is more important than watching basketball. And I love basketball. But if you think that means you have no life, then thats not my issue

Captain Moroni
02-15-2012, 05:12 PM
Stat and Lin obviously had several miscommunications last night. Three of Lins turnovers would have been assists if Amare was Amare. That week off hurt his game big time early.

raiderfaninTX
02-15-2012, 05:12 PM
I dont think he even said anything about having a life or not having a life... Maybe you are just insecure about yourself hahahaha.

i do not understand how you got that from that but ok.

I have to assume you are a child because no grown adult would logically make a judgement on some one from one question on the internet? Or have a 16 yr old girl in their sig

but he is a big boy he can answer for himself.

Da Knicks
02-15-2012, 05:13 PM
This is awesome, Lin being such a humble guy makes the story all the better! Oh yeah winning and linning is all that matters to me at this point, i love Lin but I love my knicks more!!! He has brought a winning mentality back to the knicks and i just cant wait for Melo to play with him to shut everyones mouth already!

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-15-2012, 05:13 PM
Not gonna be under .500 for long, so that excuse will be invalid.

Being at 500 or 3 games above does not change my mind. The Hawks are 8 games above 500 and they dont interest me. I have my taste for what I like to watch, and its just a preference. But for the time being, two sub 500 teams really wont get me to clear my schedule.

WeBallin
02-15-2012, 05:14 PM

4) I said I would wait to give him a good look to see what all the hype is about, once he plays a team that the match up peaks my interest.
6) It is a fact, sometimes real life is more important than watching basketball. And I love basketball. But if you think that means you have no life, then thats not my issue

LOL Thank you for expalining this to raiderfaninTX , I been goin back an fourth with him, an i knew i should have followed my first instinct an not respond to that guy!

raiderfaninTX
02-15-2012, 05:15 PM

I did not know that thanks for pointing that out.

I do not understand how asking you a question makes me sensitive or defensive.

I just was flushing out your thoughts to better comprehend what you were saying.

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-15-2012, 05:16 PM

Thats exactly correct. I watch hoops all the time. That does not mean I have no life. I just cant watch it every night. That would be pretty great though

GiantsSwaGG
02-15-2012, 05:18 PM

He claims he's 30...

Cfrey
02-15-2012, 05:19 PM
omg i can finally post...

jeremy lin is good but will come back down to earth sooner or later

kgformvp21
02-15-2012, 05:20 PM
First of all, Pekovic has been good but not as good as Lin over these past 6 games. Secondly no one cares about Minnesota or their sports teams, sorry.

Alot of the reasons people are annoyed of the lin story is because no one cares about the knicks so it gets annoying hes everywhere, get off

WeBallin
02-15-2012, 05:21 PM
He claims he's 30...

Why would i have to claim that bro? LOL School must be out..

madiaz3
02-15-2012, 05:23 PM

I'll give you that but the big difference between Pekovic's string of games and Lin's are the number of Ls and Ws.

2-4 in the last six, 0-4 in the last four games. And Lin of course going for seven straight wins tonight.

WeBallin
02-15-2012, 05:23 PM
Alot of the reasons people are annoyed of the lin story is because no one cares about the knicks so it gets annoying hes everywhere, get off

Thats really all it is, its almost like the Knicks are B-Ball royality but that ship has been sailed.... Nobody cares but if ESPN play it enough they will come....lol

Gibby23
02-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Here is what some Lakers players think about Lin:

Storming out of the players' lounge, Lakers forward Metta World Peace yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Linsanity!!!"

New York Knicks guard Jeremy Lin had just hit a game-winning three-pointer at the top of the key with half a second to play, lifting his team to a 90-87 victory over Toronto at Air Canada Centre. Apparently, Lin's sixth consecutive game in which he scored at least 20 points also lifted the spirits of another high-market NBA team 3,000 miles away.

"Every Laker watching that game was rooting for Jeremy," World Peace said after the Lakers' 86-78 victory Tuesday over the Atlanta Hawks. "Everybody is really happy for him. I was about to say I'm ... happy, but I didn't say it. I'm Metta World Peace and I don't talk like that."But he did talk in giddy tones. World vowed he'd buy Lin's jersey and try to become his agent, a believable claim considering the enigmatic Laker often tweets about the new Knicks' star. Lakers center Andrew Bynum argued that the NBA should allow Lin to play in Orlando next week during NBA All-Star weekend. And a week after he proclaimed not to know who Lin was, Lakers guard Kobe Bryant admitted relishing seeing Lin score the game-winner in an isolation set against Toronto, only three days after he had scored a career-high 38 points against the Lakers.

"He's playing extremely well," Bryant said of Lin. "I don't see it as a fluke. Watching him play against us and watching him tonight a little bit, he knows what he's doing. I don't think it's an accident by any means."

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2012/02/lakers-giddy-over-jeremy-lin.html

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-15-2012, 05:25 PM
I did not know that thanks for pointing that out.

I do not understand how asking you a question makes me sensitive or defensive.

I just was flushing out your thoughts to better comprehend what you were saying.

You were not asking a question. You thought you could get under my skin by sarcastically giving me props for admitting the Laker's were no good.

You might want to do some more flushing, cause you did not comprehend anything I was saying.

raiderfaninTX
02-15-2012, 05:26 PM
Here is what some Lakers players think about Lin:

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2012/02/lakers-giddy-over-jeremy-lin.html

oh man some lakers fans are going to have something to say about this

ManningToTyree
02-15-2012, 05:27 PM
4.0?! I can dig it

Gibby23
02-15-2012, 05:29 PM
oh man some lakers fans are going to have something to say about this

Why?

Saad
02-15-2012, 05:29 PM
i do not understand how you got that from that but ok.

I have to assume you are a child because no grown adult would logically make a judgement on some one from one question on the internet? Or have a 16 yr old girl in their sig

but he is a big boy he can answer for himself.

Because you automatically assumed that he was implying you had no life because you watch basketball games. Why assume in the first place. I did not make a judgement. I said "maybe you are insecure about yourself" And you are just being a hypocrite now lol. "No grown adult would judge someone from one question" yet you go and judge someone and assume because of my sig and one statement.

GiantsSwaGG
02-15-2012, 05:31 PM

Just stop posting....you've embarrassed yourself enough!

raiderfaninTX
02-15-2012, 05:31 PM
Because you automatically assumed that he was implying you had no life because you watch basketball games. Why assume in the first place. I did not make a judgement. I said "maybe you are insecure about yourself" And you are just being a hypocrite now lol. "No grown adult would judge someone from one question" yet you go and judge someone and assume because of my sig and one statement.

sorry go back and read the statement I never said it implied I had no life.

sorry now I cant respond to you because you see what you want to see

OMG I am a hypocrite, I know that is a big insult for children to other people but we are all hypocrites about one thing or another.

the big question is was I right are you a child? If so that does not make me a hypocrite

if not, then I am chris hansen from dateline NBC please have a seat

GiantsSwaGG
02-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Why would i have to claim that bro? LOL School must be out..

Get back in school then kid

LongIslandIcedZ
02-15-2012, 05:35 PM
Everyone is making the Official Lin Thread #4 very unpleasent.

MagicHero3
02-15-2012, 05:35 PM

i agree on the tebow comparison... but thats it.

if your really confident in saying "Lin sucks" than you are either
A. talking about a different sport
B. not paying attention to any NBA games
C. a Knick hater
D. Your absolutely wasted all the time.

Saad
02-15-2012, 05:37 PM
sorry go back and read the statement I never said it implied I had no life.

sorry now I cant respond to you because you see what you want to see

OMG I am a hypocrite, I know that is a big insult for children to other people but we are all hypocrites about one thing or another

Then your argument or response is not valid. And alright you did not say you didnt have a life that is true, but why even mention it. That's what I was poking fun at. Its funny how you think you are all superior when you can't even come up with a valid argument with out being a hypocrite. But it's alright you tried right?

Gibby23
02-15-2012, 05:39 PM

C. a Knick hater

It would be a disservice to Lin to compare him to Tebow. Tebow put up below average numbers and would have been on the bench if the defense didn't step up and help get the Wins. Lin is putting up all star numbers and Tebow never did that in the pros.

GiantsSwaGG
02-15-2012, 05:40 PM

C. a Knick hater

This, but You forgot one

E. You're a **** ***!

But I choose all the above!

raiderfaninTX
02-15-2012, 05:40 PM
Then your argument or response is not valid. And alright you did not say you didnt have a life that is true, but why even mention it. That's what I was poking fun at. Its funny how you think you are all superior when you can't even come up with a valid argument with out being a hypocrite. But it's alright you tried right?

I asked because it wouldn't be fair to the other users on this site

again I will ask

the big question is was I right are you a child? If so that does not make me a hypocrite

MagicHero3
02-15-2012, 05:43 PM
It would be a disservice to Lin to compare him to Tebow. Tebow put up below average numbers and would have been on the bench if the defense didn't step up and help get the Wins. Lin is putting up all star numbers and Tebow never did that in the pros.

yes thats what i was agreeing with. Homeboy said ppl need to stop comparing Lin to tebow bc tebow was a well known star comin out of college, nobody knew who lin was til a couple weeks ago. Also, what you said. Lin putting up all star numbers, Tebow was putting up backup-QB numbers.

Saad
02-15-2012, 05:44 PM
I asked because it wouldn't be fair to the other users on this site

again I will ask

I'm 18, does that make me a child, depends on your opinion. And yes it still makes you a hypocrite because you were assuming then trying to say that I was wrong for assuming my self. But whatever. I'm done with you. If you had any reasonable arguments maybe I would continue but this is just getting sad now.

Back on topic though, Lin is a monster. I read on twitter a couple nights ago that as a Rookie starter, Lin broke the scoring record for his first 5 games, record previously was held by Shaq :speechless:

WeBallin
02-15-2012, 05:48 PM

C. a Knick hater

A combo of C&D....lol i'm just not sold on the kid... He's a baller no question. But NY has taken this way outta hand.. Just my opinion..

WeBallin
02-15-2012, 05:49 PM
Get back in school then kid

Nah ima hang around an chatted it up with you homie!....lol

Beltrans Mole
02-15-2012, 05:49 PM
His Lintagibles are lincredible. I linnerally almost cried when he linstanty scored the six final points last night.

WeBallin
02-15-2012, 05:51 PM
Just stop posting....you've embarrassed yourself enough!

We on the internet how am i gonna do that? lol you don't know me, an if you did it still wouldn't matter... I have my own opinion whether right or wrong its mine( I own that sheit)....lol

MagicHero3
02-15-2012, 05:54 PM
A combo of C&D....lol i'm just not sold on the kid... He's a baller no question. But NY has taken this way outta hand.. Just my opinion..

lol nice response
i def respect your opinion on how NY is blowing this up.

I feel like their puttin way too much pressure on the kid and he might crack one of these games...
its hard to deny the fact that hes puttin up all star numbers the passed 6 games, but its all about consistency. lets see if he can keep it up! (thats what she said)

MagicHero3
02-15-2012, 05:56 PM
His Lintagibles are lincredible. I linnerally almost cried when he linstanty scored the six final points last night.

:laugh:

Lakers + Giants
02-15-2012, 06:07 PM
Did you guys know Lin and Kobe were both born on the 23rd of august. . . Just found that out. :D

NYsFinest
02-15-2012, 06:15 PM
lol nice response
i def respect your opinion on how NY is blowing this up.

I feel like their puttin way too much pressure on the kid and he might crack one of these games...
its hard to deny the fact that hes puttin up all star numbers the passed 6 games, but its all about consistency. lets see if he can keep it up! (thats what she said)

Not sure how ESPN and other media outlets AROUND THE WORLD means NEW YORK has blown this up.....

Run&Gun
02-15-2012, 06:19 PM
What about the Sixers is a new story in the NBA?

Agree with you on the Sixers, they've been tearing it up, didn't think they would be able to be this good, always known they had the best bench in the NBA, but really put it together this year. Then again; I think it makes them hard to be marketable because no offense but they are kinda boring to watch(tried many times to watch a whole sixers game this year, end up changing the channel) and it's really hard when they're best player does have "sexy" stats, I'm talking about double doubles, points and they don't have a lot of highlights. But I agree with you Sixers should be getting a lot more props for the strong season.

Pekovic I think should be getting more attention, but he's a big guy who puts up hustle stats and has no highlights and the teams not winning so it's pretty hard to give him too much attention other than fantasy leagues. Again no sexy stats.

Lin has been prob. getting too much attention, I think part of it is everyone knows eventually like all things, it will balance out and he'll slow down just like Kevin Love's double double streak last year, but in the mean time you want to ride it as long as you can. There is genuine excitement if you watch the games because of that gutwrenching feeling that he might not be able to do it, it's like cheering for the underdog in the movie can't help it. Putting up good stats and highlights doesn't hurt either.

Kashmir13579
02-15-2012, 06:24 PM
out of curiosity where do knicks fans rate him, cause one of my knick friends just said he was better than kyle lowry.. .. .

Its stupid to try to rate him this early.

MagicHero3
02-15-2012, 06:25 PM
this is the easiest way to rate him...

how many fans would rather have Lin on their team than their current PG?

Magic- Jameer or Lin? give me Lin ALL DAY.

MagicHero3
02-15-2012, 06:27 PM
Its stupid to try to rate him this early.

why? hes helped carry your Melo-less team to 6 straight wins including the Lakers. the dude has talent. Why its "stupid" to rate thim this ealy?

WeBallin
02-15-2012, 06:28 PM
Not sure how ESPN and other media outlets AROUND THE WORLD means NEW YORK has blown this up.....

NY media is very well known to over hype everything!..... basketball worthy casue they stavin for star!

MagicHero3
Did you guys know Lin and Kobe were both born on the 23rd of august. . . Just found that out. :D

i think you just opened the flood gates for Kobe vs Lin comparisons.

WeaponXXX
Lowry is better than Lin.

I would take Lin over Jose Calderon

NYsFinest
02-15-2012, 06:31 PM
Since Lin is so risky right now, I'd take a PG like Lowry over him... but Lin definitely has potential to be better.

WeBallin
02-15-2012, 06:31 PM
Lowry is better than Lin.

I would take Lin over Jose Calderon

Stephen Curry is better then Lin too.....

Lakers + Giants
02-15-2012, 06:34 PM
I'd trade my left nut and Fisher for Lin, just sayin

WeBallin
02-15-2012, 06:36 PM
:laugh:

kyubi256
02-15-2012, 06:39 PM
You know where you rate Lin right now? As a true point guard. He is rated as a true, legit PG. Now in terms of top ___ of league? Not known yet. He can be a Steve Blake or a Steve Nash.

I say this because Blake is an incredible backup. One of those guys you want in your team if you want to win a championship

GiantsSwaGG
02-15-2012, 06:40 PM
Didn't the Lakers win like 6 championship with Fisher at the point? Proves he's a capable PG

Cubs420
02-15-2012, 06:41 PM
why? hes helped carry your Melo-less team to 6 straight wins including the Lakers. the dude has talent. Why its "stupid" to rate thim this ealy?

Uh because its six freaking games...

xxplayerxx23
02-15-2012, 06:56 PM
cant rate lin, give it at least to the end of the season before you rate him

WeaponXXX
02-15-2012, 06:59 PM
Stephen Curry is better then Lin too.....

Obviously

knicks=love
02-15-2012, 07:00 PM

declined, courteously of course.

Didn't the Lakers win like 6 championship with Fisher at the point? Proves he's a capable PG

:facepalm: kobe only has 5 rings..

dtmagnet
02-15-2012, 07:01 PM
declined, courteously of course.

:facepalm: kobe only has 5 rings..

I almost spit my drink out from your sig man lol.

knicks=love
02-15-2012, 07:04 PM
I almost spit my drink out from your sig man lol.

:laugh: :laugh: every time i see it, i burst into laughter and i know what's coming too hahahahahahha

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-15-2012, 07:17 PM

I'm confused. Are you saying this to make fun of us? Not cool man. We know Fisher sucks....

Q-TIP
02-15-2012, 07:28 PM
Lin's going to drop 25 and 8 tonight, that's my prediction. That Garden crowd is going to be ridiculous.

Cubby
02-15-2012, 07:33 PM
I'm saving my judgment for when he actually plays a team that can play good defense. Yeah the Lakers are good defensively, but Fisher sucks.

knicks=love
Lin's going to drop 25 and 8 tonight, that's my prediction. That Garden crowd is going to be ridiculous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wumzvY0b9yg

did you come up with this dance?

WeBallin
knicks will lose tonight.... Book it!

Q-TIP
02-15-2012, 07:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wumzvY0b9yg

did you come up with this dance?

lol actually I did.

No, I just like hip hop and Q-TIP is a member of A Tribe Called Quest.

WeBallin
02-15-2012, 07:46 PM
lol actually I did.

No, I just like hip hop and Q-TIP is a member of A Tribe Called Quest.

One of the most illest groups ever i must add..

Q-TIP
02-15-2012, 07:47 PM
One of the most illest groups ever i must add..

A man who knows his music.

dtmagnet
02-15-2012, 07:52 PM
I'm saving my judgment for when he actually plays a team that can play good defense. Yeah the Lakers are good defensively, but Fisher sucks.

Raptors play good defense, we forced him to commit 8 turnovers but he was still efficient shooting-wise. I'm convinced he's a good player.

knicks=love
02-15-2012, 07:52 PM
knicks will loose tonight.... Book it!

who's loose? which girl? oh you mean lose? doubt it..

WeBallin
02-15-2012, 07:53 PM
A man who knows his music.

Oh yes sir, 'Low end Theory" An Beat, Rhyme&Life is two of my favorite albums.. Phife Dawg & consequence are also the truth, still listen to Con from time to time

Q-TIP
02-15-2012, 07:57 PM
Oh yes sir, 'Low end Theory" An Beat, Rhyme&Life is two of my favorite albums.. Phife Dawg & consequence are also the truth, still listen to Con from time to time

Low End Theory and Midnight Marauders are gold. You can't be angry whole listening to Tribe. It's too mellow.

GiantsSwaGG
02-15-2012, 08:02 PM
I'm confused. Are you saying this to make fun of us? Not cool man. We know Fisher sucks....

He has as many rings as Kobe and helped him get those rings.....

jammastershake
02-15-2012, 08:03 PM
he's a poor man's allen iverson, except the being poor part.

bklynny67
02-15-2012, 08:09 PM

This guy portrays himself as a Lin hater but he's secretly a closet Lin lover.

His name is WeBallin

oak2455
02-15-2012, 08:14 PM
This guy portrays himself as a Lin hater but he's secretly a closet Lin lover.

His name is WeBallin

thats great bury the troll:clap::clap:

72 Wins
02-15-2012, 08:15 PM
lol

oak2455
02-15-2012, 08:16 PM
who's loose? which girl? oh you mean lose? doubt it..

your sig is funny and nice job as always.......;)

Nabeshin
02-15-2012, 08:26 PM
The kid is clutch, but as a Knick fan I will decide come the end of the season on him, if melo can gel with him along side Amare. And it seems espn is portraying him as the tebow of the NBA, they really need to come up with new ****.

dh144498
02-15-2012, 08:31 PM

this troll is mad. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-15-2012, 08:32 PM
He has as many rings as Kobe and helped him get those rings.....

He is the worst point guard in the league. Not just starting, I am talking back ups as well. They won in spite of him

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/f/fishede01.html

Nabeshin
02-15-2012, 08:37 PM
Seems to be a lot of haters on here, but like all NY teams everyone seems to hate on them :O bunch of wankers.

oak2455
02-15-2012, 08:38 PM
Seems to be a lot of haters on here, but like all NY teams everyone seems to hate on them :O bunch of wankers.

your English:confused:

oak2455
02-15-2012, 08:39 PM
He is the worst point guard in the league. Not just starting, I am talking back ups as well. They won in spite of him

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/f/fishede01.html

he hit some big shots for the Lakers:eyebrow:

jam
02-15-2012, 08:52 PM
5 pts and 4 dishes in 6 min...

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-15-2012, 08:55 PM
he hit some big shots for the Lakers:eyebrow:

So did Metta World Peace. But I always question if they would have needed big shots to win if he was not so awful for the first 47 minutes of the game.

But Im sorry, I have no idea why we are talking about Derek Fisher. He was not good at 25 and he is down right dreadful at 38.

Becks2307
02-15-2012, 08:57 PM
lol 6 ast in 7 mins

oak2455
02-15-2012, 08:59 PM
lol 6 ast in 7 mins

He sucks come on man:D:D

Nabeshin
02-15-2012, 09:05 PM
your English:confused:

That I am mate.

bklynny67
02-15-2012, 09:08 PM
and as soon as Lin comes out, the Knicks miss their last 7 shots. lol

GiantsSwaGG
02-15-2012, 09:17 PM
Lin sucks

oak2455
02-15-2012, 09:18 PM
That I am mate.

seen the Wankers comment made me laugh... pretty cool

YashBoone
02-15-2012, 09:21 PM
I believe the children r our future, teach them well and let them lead the way.

Show them all the beauty they possess inside.

USMCLaker
02-15-2012, 09:25 PM
I agree all the haters are Wankers. Wickety wackety wankers.

USMCLaker
02-15-2012, 09:29 PM
Is the Knicks game available online?

bklynny67
02-15-2012, 09:31 PM
I heart Lin

Becks2307
02-15-2012, 09:39 PM
GOOD GOD IS JEREMY LIN amazing

6 pts 9ast ONE TO

at the half

bklynny67
02-15-2012, 09:44 PM

What was that? You're a hater and a loser? Ok thats what I thought.

Knicks up by 18 at the half and Lin has 9 assists already. I figured you would disappear for a while.

HaruSoul
02-15-2012, 09:45 PM
Is the Knicks game available online?

Not sure if I could get in trouble for posting this, but wiziwig.eu go to forums and then the basketball section, they have multiple streams for most games across all sports.

xxplayerxx23
02-15-2012, 09:46 PM
we ballin is a troll dont listen to him. Good half, not looking to score throwing amazing lobs, Looks good again

jam
02-15-2012, 09:48 PM
Stephen A. talking ish...

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/5-on-5-120215/nba-jeremy-lin-real-deal

USMCLaker
02-15-2012, 09:57 PM
Not sure if I could get in trouble for posting this, but wiziwig.eu go to forums and then the basketball section, they have multiple streams for most games across all sports.

Thanks man.

Stephen A. talking ish...

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/5-on-5-120215/nba-jeremy-lin-real-deal

What's he saying?

GiantsSwaGG
02-15-2012, 09:58 PM
Lin sucks!

Beltrans Mole
02-15-2012, 10:01 PM
Good God the Kings are terrible

Becks2307
02-15-2012, 10:03 PM
lin about to get a career high asst tonight

oak2455
02-15-2012, 10:06 PM
lin about to get a career high asst tonight

he sucks azzzzzz:clap:

Becks2307
02-15-2012, 10:07 PM
thats how i know lin isn't a fluke. Its one thing to get hot and score, but you can't get a heat check for assists lol

Becks2307
02-15-2012, 10:13 PM
i love this game

NYsFinest
02-15-2012, 10:15 PM
Lin just had like 4 turnovers in 4 possessions lol love the kid but he gets too wild sometimes...

metsfanssince05
02-15-2012, 10:24 PM
Lin with another great night!! 10 points 13 assists! Should be it for the night!

USMCLaker
02-15-2012, 10:29 PM
Lin sucks.

LOL, I just wanted to sound like a complete idiot for a change.

jam
02-15-2012, 10:31 PM
Lin had more assists than the entire Kings team (13 vs. 12).

USMCLaker
02-15-2012, 10:33 PM
Lin had more assists than the entire Kings team (13 vs. 12).

He be jammin.

You see what i did there?

Becks2307
02-15-2012, 10:33 PM
best part is, he only played 26mins!!

getting some rest

USMCLaker
02-15-2012, 10:36 PM
best part is, he only played 26mins!!

getting some rest

I wish I could buy stock in Linsanity.

jam
02-15-2012, 10:53 PM
13 asts in 26 minutes.

7 straight wins.

SHUT UP.

GiantsSwaGG
02-15-2012, 10:57 PM
Lin sucks

metsfanssince05
02-15-2012, 10:58 PM
Quiet night by Lin tonight :P. 10 Points, 13 assists in just 26 minutes. What makes this more impressive is he only attempted 6 shots.

jam
02-15-2012, 11:04 PM
Human Highlight Reel.

Becks2307
02-15-2012, 11:05 PM
10pts 5rebs and 13ast

26mins.

Fnom11
02-15-2012, 11:05 PM
People seem to forget the 6 turnovers on 26 minutes. That's a lot in a limited time. He was however making the Kings defense look horrendous.

The Final Boss
02-15-2012, 11:06 PM
If Jeremy Lin dunked on Lebron in a Yankees cap, and then celebrated by Tebowing in front of Brett Favre, would ESPN explode?

Fnom11
02-15-2012, 11:09 PM
If Jeremy Lin dunked on Lebron in a Yankees cap, and then celebrated by Tebowing in front of Brett Favre, would ESPN explode?

Isn't that a sign of the apocalypse?

USMCLaker
02-15-2012, 11:10 PM
People seem to forget the 6 turnovers on 26 minutes. That's a lot in a limited time. He was however making the Kings defense look horrendous.

That's right people forget the irrelevant unlike what is relevant the big W.

The Final Boss
02-15-2012, 11:10 PM
Isn't that a sign of the apocalypse?

According to the Mayans 2012 is the dawn of the Apocalypse...

oak2455
02-15-2012, 11:19 PM
He be jammin.

You see what i did there?

I did ...lol

xxplayerxx23
02-15-2012, 11:20 PM
he can average 12 turnovers for all i care, as long as he keeps playing well passing the ball well and the team is winning who cares about the turnovers?

USMCLaker
02-15-2012, 11:20 PM
I did ...lol

;)

USMCLaker
02-15-2012, 11:23 PM
he can average 12 turnovers for all i care, as long as he keeps playing well passing the ball well and the team is winning who cares about the turnovers?

Exactly.

Press release:

Lin's Knicks win again. Lin broke a record with 20 turnovers and the haters keep hating while the Knicks keep winning.

lvlheaded
02-15-2012, 11:24 PM
Jeremy Lin=Best PG to ever play the game

NYsFinest
02-15-2012, 11:24 PM

he had 1 turnover and 9 assists in the first half when the knicks went up 25+ and had already buried the kings... in the third when the game was completely out of hand he got too fancy and had like 3-4 TOs in a 2 minute span.hes not some 30 year old vet with no room to grow you have to remember hes just 23 and playing the first meaningful minutes of his career. he dominated the kings for a half and made some "rookie" mistakes when it didnt even matter. lil will obviously have some growing pains.... but the star potential is there.

Punk
02-15-2012, 11:27 PM
He had 1 turnover in the first half. He did too much in the 2nd half and he turned it over more when the game was pretty much over.

I love how his turnovers are a problem while Deron Williams (Better than Melo, right) averages 5 turnovers and he isn't a rookie.

The more Lin becomes comfortable taking jumpers instead of forcing the action into the paint. The less his turnovers will be.

Slimsim
so quiet i guess people will lay low until lin has a semi bad game

IDunknown
oak2455 your signature should say "to Linfinity and beyond".

USMCLaker
02-15-2012, 11:31 PM
so quiet i guess people will lay low until lin has a semi bad game

I know. I love how people dog him until the Knicks win and then it becomes The Silence of the Lambs in here. Hilarious.

Knicks 7-0 in Lin led era, yea Lin's sucks so hard. I wish we had that kind of sucking on the Lakers right now.

USMCLaker
02-15-2012, 11:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SLDMHeEql0

That's just mean.

lvlheaded
02-15-2012, 11:35 PM
Fact: Jeremy Lin doesn't sleep....he waits

oak2455
02-15-2012, 11:36 PM
oak2455 your signature should say "to Linfinity and beyond".

you my friend are 100% correct..... plus seen those movies 10000000 x. son is a huge fan....Thanks!!!:clap:

oak2455
02-15-2012, 11:37 PM
DoMeFavors where are you???????

lvlheaded
02-15-2012, 11:38 PM
Some magicians can walk on water, Jeremy Lin can swim through a basketball court

lvlheaded
02-15-2012, 11:39 PM
Jeremy Lin counted to Linfinity....twice

CudiOnMyiPod
02-15-2012, 11:40 PM
Love Lin but if this streak stays until Sunday against Dallas, it is going to end. Lin hasn't seen a defense remotely close to Dallas's.

metsfanssince05
02-15-2012, 11:42 PM
During the conference Lin said "Once Carmelo comes back my field goals will go down and my assists will go up." something like that.

bklynny67
DoMeFavors where are you???????

crying about another Nets loss and embarrassed that Lin has played 7 games of meaningful minutes and has led the Knicks to 7 straight wins, meanwhile NJ has a pathetic 8 wins for the season.

Lin might lead the Knicks to an equal to or greater winning streak than NJ has total wins this season. :laugh2:

bowdown27
Lin played well tonight but his stats don't do him justice for this game. I love my Knicks winning but this was a better win. He was getting everyone involved and had 5 kings paying attention to him at the top of the key at one point. Hopefully it keeps going but I'm worried about the mavs. Hopefully Tyson is pumped up and doesn't allow us to lose

knicksfan42
02-15-2012, 11:45 PM
Love Lin but if this streak stays until Sunday against Dallas, it is going to end. Lin hasn't seen a defense remotely close to Dallas's.

He has seen the Lakers who are 9th defensively. Melo is also coming back fresh. You can't double team three players.

oak2455
02-15-2012, 11:46 PM
crying about another Nets loss and embarrassed that Lin has played 7 games of meaningful minutes and has led the Knicks to 7 straight wins, meanwhile NJ has a pathetic 8 wins for the season.

Lin might lead the Knicks to an equal to or greater winning streak than NJ has total wins this season. :laugh2:

he's probably the worst troll there is:D

ThunderousDemon
02-15-2012, 11:48 PM
What are all the linatics going to do when Lin has a bad game

29$JerZ
02-15-2012, 11:56 PM
Sad thing is this place will be flooding once he has a bad game
Tis the way people work

CudiOnMyiPod
02-15-2012, 11:58 PM
He has seen the Lakers who are 9th defensively. Melo is also coming back fresh. You can't double team three players.

Yes but Dallas has Dirk who is gonna be the best player in that game by far, Jason Terry, Shawn Marion, Vince Carter and a top notch defense. Odom can guard Melo and if Marion guards Lin, it's over.

And more nights than not, having Melo on the floor is actually a bad thing. He is a team killer and will never win anything. Like I've said, NY is better without Carmelo.

Becks2307
02-15-2012, 11:59 PM
any basketball fan who chastises a player for 10pts on 4/6 shooting in 26 mins in a blowout win is stupid.

oak2455
02-16-2012, 12:00 AM
lol @ 10 points

lol @ turnover record

lol @ new york over-hype machine

lol @ 7 straight lol:clap::clap:

Meatmypet
02-16-2012, 12:02 AM
lol @ 10 points

lol @ turnover record

You forgot the win, 26 minutes and a career high 13 assists.

Evolution23
02-16-2012, 12:05 AM
lol @ 10 points

lol @ turnover record

lol @ 7 game linning streak

Gideon
02-16-2012, 12:06 AM
lol @ 10 points

lol @ turnover record

Yeah and those 13 assists were hilarious! And how Lin broke the record for most points by any NBA player in his first 5 games as a starter since the ABA/NBA merger! That was so funny I cried! Oh and that 7 game win streak when the Knicks were in the dumps. Oh man my stomach can't take it from all the laughter! I'm glad we have the same sense of humor. You're a funny guy!

oak2455
02-16-2012, 12:08 AM
Yeah and those 13 assists were hilarious! And how Lin broke the record for most points by any NBA player in his first 5 games as a starter since the ABA/NBA merger! That was so funny I cried! Oh and that 7 game win streak when the Knicks were in the dumps. Oh man my stomach can't take it from all the laughter! I'm glad we have the same sense of humor. You're a funny guy!

he's a Eagles fan, he knows a super team when he sees one:facepalm:

Evolution23
02-16-2012, 12:09 AM
Well damn! the Knicks looked really good tonight.

oak2455
02-16-2012, 12:16 AM
Well damn! the Knicks looked really good tonight.

Blowout much needed and sb one on Friday too:clap:

ManningToTyree
02-16-2012, 12:18 AM
I love these threads!

All he does is LIN

USMCLaker
02-16-2012, 12:19 AM
Lol at guys talking smack about this season's MVP.

jam
02-16-2012, 12:20 AM
MSG = Linsane Asylum, lol!

justjames
02-16-2012, 12:20 AM
Only had take 6 shots? Ball-Lin!

AI
02-16-2012, 12:23 AM
I'm loving the way the team is playing right now.

Kashmir13579
02-16-2012, 12:24 AM
Sad thing is this place will be flooding once he has a bad game
Tis the way people work

it has been suspiciously quiet in the nba forum... :eyebrow:

oak2455
02-16-2012, 12:26 AM
it has been suspiciously quiet in the nba forum... :eyebrow:

DoMeFavors is having a NBA forum sleepover :D

Run&Gun
02-16-2012, 12:28 AM
Even when you look at the facts that we know are true as of now, you can't troll at Jeremy Lin

1. Offense flows much better with him in, if he's not in all they do is shoot threes and long jump shots
2. He's a good player and much better PG than anyone the Knicks have right now. He's really gonna have to play himself too the bench, with his attitude and hard work doubt it will happen.
3. Won 7 straight
4. Came out of nowhere, great feel good story
5. Whole team is more energized because of him
6. Has SWAG= Something We Asians Got

The only thing that has gotten out of control is the whole naming puns, saying that he'll be an all-star for sure. Not saying that he won't, just a little too early to tell prob. have to wait to at least another 15-20 games to really assess where he can go with this.

USMCLaker
02-16-2012, 12:29 AM
Even when you look at the facts that we know are true as of now, you can't troll at Jeremy Lin

1. Offense flows much better with him in, if he's not in all they do is shoot threes and long jump shots
2. He's a good player and much better PG than anyone the Knicks have right now. He's really gonna have to play himself too the bench, with his attitude and hard work doubt it will happen.
3. Won 7 straight
4. Came out of nowhere, great feel good story
5. Whole team is more energized because of him
6. Has SWAG= Something We Asians Got

The only thing that has gotten out of control is the whole naming puns, saying that he'll be an all-star for sure. Not saying that he won't, just a little too early to tell prob. have to wait to at least another 15-20 games to really assess where he can go with this.

You can troll if your stupid or immature.

xxplayerxx23
02-16-2012, 12:38 AM
The guy is playing great ball, The sad thing is if we lose on sunday to dallas when melo comes back melo is going to get a **** load of hate, melo will make us better, I cant wait to see lin drive and kick to a wide open melo for 3 or mid range like jefries got today, melo drains those, cant wait happy times to be a knick fan :D

USMCLaker
02-16-2012, 12:39 AM
Hey everyone look at me, I'm a stupid troll Jeremey Lin sucks. Look at all his turnovers and we all know that's what counts in a game is turnovers. It's not a matter of if you win or lose it's a matter of how many turnovers you have. And I"Ms rally smhart.

waveycrockett
02-16-2012, 12:40 AM
Im a nets fan. Ive loved lin since last years summer league when he went ham on wall. I dont see how anyone can hate on him. His one area he needs improvement is getting creative with passes in the paint. Some times he telegraphs too much. He is going to be a good one tho

oak2455
02-16-2012, 12:41 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

USMCLaker
02-16-2012, 12:41 AM
The guy is playing great ball, The sad thing is if we lose on sunday to dallas when melo comes back melo is going to get a **** load of hate, melo will make us better, I cant wait to see lin drive and kick to a wide open melo for 3 or mid range like jefries got today, melo drains those, cant wait happy times to be a knick fan :D

I think Melo is being judged unfairly. He has been a stand up guy since he entered the league, he handled the trade from Denver well and is being treated like a virus put I say he will gel just fine and the Knicks will be better than they would be without him.

thekmp211
02-16-2012, 12:44 AM
I believe the children r our future, teach them well and let them lead the way.

Show them all the beauty they possess inside.

this.

The GEEEEE Men
02-16-2012, 12:44 AM
lol @ 10 points

lol @ turnover record

lol @ your attempt to make it sound like he had a bad game :facepalm:

lol @ an EAGLES fan talking about someone else being overhyped :laugh2:

USMCLaker
02-16-2012, 12:46 AM
lol @ your attempt to make it sound like he had a bad game :facepalm:

lol @ an EAGLES fan talking about someone else being overhyped :laugh2:

His comments reminds me of a girl wearing a low cut top just craving attention.

Kuya_Clive
02-16-2012, 12:48 AM
Wow, Lin is starting to get name dropped in songs now. Check this song out by Joe Budden (of Slaughterhouse), he name drops Melo and Lin one one line and Austin and Doc Rivers in another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUSAUMr_Peo

John Walls Era
02-16-2012, 12:52 AM
TO Ratio over 2 is about avg, though its not great. (More than 3 is what you want). Still its only 7 games, but the Knicks made it look easy (yeah it was against the Kings).

HOZ THE KNICK
02-16-2012, 12:54 AM
great lin tonight fellas the hornets are next..

USMCLaker
02-16-2012, 12:59 AM
Haters=:cricket:

bredin07
02-16-2012, 12:59 AM
6 turnovers in each of the past 6 starts. Some phenom. Can't wait for Knicks fans to wake up and realize melo won't be on a team where another player averages over 22 shots a game.

USMCLaker
02-16-2012, 01:02 AM
6 turnovers in each of the past 6 starts. Some phenom. Can't wait for Knicks fans to wake up and realize melo won't be on a team where another player averages over 22 shots a game.

YEA!!!! A hater. Hey hater I'm's rellley schmart lyke uou's.

oak2455
02-16-2012, 01:07 AM
YEA!!!! A hater. Hey hater I'm's rellley schmart lyke uou's.

do you notice most the haters have like 10 post or so?? hmmm dupe accounts :rolleyes:

USMCLaker
02-16-2012, 01:09 AM
do you notice most the haters have like 10 post or so?? hmmm dupe accounts :rolleyes:

Actually I did notice that. LOL poor unfortunate souls.

You gotta love their logic though. I am just waiting for a hater to say hey when Lin has no turnovers and the Knicks lose than I will say he is good.

oak2455
02-16-2012, 01:14 AM
Actually I did notice that. LOL poor unfortunate souls.

You gotta love their logic though. I am just waiting for a hater to say hey when Lin has no turnovers and the Knicks lose than I will say he is good.

ha ha ha true true