02-15-2012, 02:15 PM
You're a mason?

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 02:20 PM
You're a mason?

Yes sir I am /G\

DaBear
02-15-2012, 02:22 PM
Let's see how much this matters in the playoffs.

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 02:24 PM

Not to piss you off more..But Bulls stand no chance of beating Miami with the way there roster currently stands. They need JR Smith to sign because they have no one besides Rose who can create there own shot

LongIslandIcedZ
02-15-2012, 02:26 PM
I dont think this really matters that much right now. I mean just using the Knicks as an example, that team now is way different from the one that started like 2-8. Lots of teams will be much different in a month or two than they are right now. None of those really surprise me, I guess the Bulls being 5-5 is something I wouldnt have guessed.

Sinestro
02-15-2012, 02:27 PM
Congrats to the Heat is that what you wanted to hear?

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 02:28 PM
I dont think this really matters that much right now. I mean just using the Knicks as an example, that team now is way different from the one that started like 2-8. Lots of teams will be much different in a month or two than they are right now. None of those really surprise me, I guess the Bulls being 5-5 is something I wouldnt have guessed.

Thats def true..But once Melo gets back that will be a test to see how the ball movement is..If the pick and roll continues as well..And the Bulls def surprised me..I still think they are overrated but thats because I hate them lol

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 02:29 PM
Congrats to the Heat is that what you wanted to hear?

Do not need to hear it. The play shows..But it also shows dont rule out the Spurs everyone said they would be worn out and washed up in the shortened season but they are playing great ball right now

mjokc
02-15-2012, 02:31 PM
Yes sir I am /G\

If you don't mind me asking, what does the G stand for?

Sinestro
02-15-2012, 02:31 PM
Sadly some teams are suffering from the injury bug like crazy! So in this shortened season the playoffs will have some insane upsets IMO

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 02:32 PM
If you don't mind me asking, what does the G stand for?

Geometry

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 02:32 PM
Sadly some teams are suffering from the injury bug like crazy! So in this shortened season the playoffs will have some insane upsets IMO

I agree..and in 2nd round of playoffs I believe there are back to back games that will def take a toll on teams tooo

DaBear
02-15-2012, 02:33 PM

Not to piss you off more..But Bulls stand no chance of beating Miami with the way there roster currently stands. They need JR Smith to sign because they have no one besides Rose who can create there own shot

Bulls can beat the Heat with their current squad if they're healthy. And that's why we got Rip Hamilton.

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 02:35 PM
Bulls can beat the Heat with their current squad if they're healthy. And that's why we got Rip Hamilton.

I dont recall the last time Rip "created" his own shot? Other than run around screens which wont work against D-Wade..But we shall see, you thought this last year too. lol. But this thread isnt about Bulls being 0-5 last 5 games vs the Heat

DaBear
02-15-2012, 02:37 PM

I dont recall the last time Rip "created" his own shot? Other than run around screens which wont work against D-Wade..But we shall see, you thought this last year too. lol. But this thread isnt about Bulls being 0-5 last 5 games vs the Heat

Yeah I figured this was going to be a bait thread. In that case, Miami stands no chance against Dallas.

DaBear
02-15-2012, 02:40 PM
And it's funny how you say "0-5", which is including their last regular season meeting. Other than Deng not playing and Rip playing on one leg, I could have sworn that last year Miami fans always said regular season doesn't matter. But hey, when it favors the Heat, all the sudden it matters.

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 02:48 PM
And it's funny how you say "0-5", which is including their last regular season meeting. Other than Deng not playing and Rip playing on one leg, I could have sworn that last year Miami fans always said regular season doesn't matter. But hey, when it favors the Heat, all the sudden it matters.

Truce till playoffs lol.

kdspurman
02-15-2012, 02:50 PM
Depth, managing minutes, and a little luck with injuries are the keys to success this year. After the all star break some of these teams will come into form a little better.

DaBear
02-15-2012, 02:51 PM

Truce till playoffs lol.

Didn't I say wait until the playoffs before you said the Bulls stand no chance against the Heat? :facepalm:

Sofnr
02-15-2012, 02:54 PM
I don't see how the Bulls 5-5 record against over 500 teams has any meaning at this point. I'm sure some Heat fans can have fun with it but the truth is the Bulls were 5-1 against above 500 teams before the Deng injury. Since then we have lost two games without deng and two games without Rose. If the last few weeks have proven anything it's that an injured Bulls team has no problem beating up on easy competition but they need to be healthy to beat good teams. Overall i'm pretty damn happy with what i've seen from the Bulls considering they have the best record in the East after playing 20 road games to 11 home games.

Evolution23
02-15-2012, 02:57 PM
Relax Bulls and Heat fans. No one hates you guys more than us. :D

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 02:57 PM
I don't see how the Bulls 5-5 record against over 500 teams has any meaning at this point. I'm sure some Heat fans can have fun with it but the truth is the Bulls were 5-1 against above 500 teams before the Deng injury. Since then we have lost two games without deng and two games without Rose. If the last few weeks have proven anything it's that an injured Bulls team has no problem beating up on easy competition but they need to be healthy to beat good teams. Overall i'm pretty damn happy with what i've seen from the Bulls considering they have the best record in the East after playing 20 road games to 11 home games.

And When Wade went out What was Heat record? Just curious :D

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 02:59 PM
Didn't I say wait until the playoffs before you said the Bulls stand no chance against the Heat? :facepalm:

truce starts...........NOW

Sactown
02-15-2012, 03:05 PM
Injuries are part of the game.. you can't keep using "oh but my guy was injured during that game" as an excuse or we might as well name Portland the best team

raiderfaninTX
02-15-2012, 03:06 PM
with the way the heat are playing right now, no one is beating them in a 7 game series

DaBear
02-15-2012, 03:07 PM
with the way the heat are playing right now, no one is beating them in a 7 game series

Same was said last year...

Sactown
02-15-2012, 03:08 PM
Is it just me or are there no good half court teams this year?

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 03:17 PM

Big difference..Healthy Haslem, Healthly Miller, Battier, Cole...Last year our 6th and 7th man was hurt. You cant compare last year to this year. Having a bench means a whole lot

naps
02-15-2012, 03:17 PM
This is actually a good thread. This gives you a better idea of where teams actually stands than overall records. Spurs could surprise people if Manu stays healthy.

kdspurman
02-15-2012, 03:20 PM

I haven't watched every team yet but the few teams I've noticed with pretty solid half court games are: (and mostly due to multiple P&R plays)

Wolves
Spurs
Clippers
Bulls
Denver

kdspurman
02-15-2012, 03:21 PM
This is actually a good thread. This gives you a better idea of where teams actually stands than overall records. Spurs could surprise people if Manu stays healthy.

He's missed 22 games. I pray he stays healthy, cause he makes all the difference. They played well without him, but so many close games they lost that he normally is in there. At this point, all I care about is health, bench play, and defense.

Sactown
02-15-2012, 03:27 PM

I haven't watched every team yet but the few teams I've noticed with pretty solid half court games are: (and mostly due to multiple P&R plays)

Wolves
Spurs
Clippers
Bulls
Denver
But are those teams contenders? Chicago yes, but they seem to go as Rose goes, and it's hard to win without a legit inside threat. The Clippers half court game needs work and so does their defense.

Fnom11
02-15-2012, 03:32 PM
Injuries are part of the game.. you can't keep using "oh but my guy was injured during that game" as an excuse or we might as well name Portland the best team

So unbelievably true.

Chi City23
This thread is pretty funny since last year Miami had a pretty bad record against the elite teams and come playoff time it didn't really matter. Same holds true now

therealwd27
But are those teams contenders? Chicago yes, but they seem to go as Rose goes, and it's hard to win without a legit inside threat. The Clippers half court game needs work and so does their defense.

Bulls,Spurs are contenders.

Clippers not sure yet..Will be able to tell more after.

Denver only beats bad teams..and the Bulls are only soild if Deng and Rose are healthy

Fnom11
02-15-2012, 03:35 PM
This thread is pretty funny since last year Miami had a pretty bad record against the elite teams and come playoff time it didn't really matter. Same holds true now

Didn't they have a pretty bad record against good teams? They lost to the Bulls like 4 times, Celtics, Magic, Spurs, OKC, and Dallas. Not saying any of that really matters.

kdspurman
02-15-2012, 03:35 PM

I'd have to think the Bulls and Spurs are an obvious Yes. I agree about the inside threat, but that's why running pick and rolls helps to cover up that missing part. Clippers, still up in the air but with the west wide open, it's up there for anyone.

Chi City23
02-15-2012, 03:40 PM
Didn't they have a pretty bad record against good teams? They lost to the Bulls like 4 times, Celtics, Magic, Spurs, OKC, and Dallas. Not saying any of that really matters.

Thats exactly what I said except I used 'elite' instead of 'good' but thats what I meant :p :laugh2:

DaBear
02-15-2012, 03:41 PM

Big difference..Healthy Haslem, Healthly Miller, Battier, Cole...Last year our 6th and 7th man was hurt. You cant compare last year to this year. Having a bench means a whole lot

The heat aren't the only team who improved...

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 03:43 PM

lol it matters when it benefits your team huh?

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 03:44 PM
The heat aren't the only team who improved...

I dont think Adding a 34 year old whos only played in 11 games a big improvement.

Philly 4 Life
02-15-2012, 03:54 PM
If I had to take a wild guess, I would say that the Heat had the best record in this catagory last year as well...that being said what about the Finals against a +.500 team? Just wanted to throw that out there.

Sactown
02-15-2012, 03:57 PM

I'd have to think the Bulls and Spurs are an obvious Yes. I agree about the inside threat, but that's why running pick and rolls helps to cover up that missing part. Clippers, still up in the air but with the west wide open, it's up there for anyone. I'm skeptical with the bulls ability to stay healthy and be able to have a good healthy front court. Spurs only time will tell if the season beats them down

Philly 4 Life
02-15-2012, 03:58 PM
I love how Heat fans make these threads when they have yet to win anything I really do. Lets see off the top of my head, Bulls once, Sixers twice, Lakers once, Dallas once, Boston once, Atlanta twice, Spurs once, Indy...out of all of these teams that are +.500 the only 3 teams that even have a chance of winning a title are Bulls, Lakers, Spurs...Lakers and Spurs you guys beat at home (go look at their road records)...Just sayen, when the playoffs come around in the ECF and Finals then you get to talk.

kdspurman
02-15-2012, 04:03 PM
I'm skeptical with the bulls ability to stay healthy and be able to have a good healthy front court. Spurs only time will tell if the season beats them down

Agreed on the Bulls. Boozer has to be more productive on the defensive end that's for sure..
And the Spurs? With their guys playing fewer than 30 mpg and Pop being the best at managing minutes + great bench production this year? (not to mention Manu missing 22 games) I don't think that's an issue at all. At this point its about continuing to get better on defense and staying injury free.

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 04:05 PM
I love how Heat fans make these threads when they have yet to win anything I really do. Lets see off the top of my head, Bulls once, Sixers twice, Lakers once, Dallas once, Boston once, Atlanta twice, Spurs once, Indy...out of all of these teams that are +.500 the only 3 teams that even have a chance of winning a title are Bulls, Lakers, Spurs...Lakers and Spurs you guys beat at home (go look at their road records)...Just sayen, when the playoffs come around in the ECF and Finals then you get to talk.

Lol can Philly beat the Heat? Ever?...Spurs were up how much against us and we came back and won without Wade??Lakers without Wade?....Beat Hawks on the road in double OT without Wade and Bron..Beat Pacers 2x by a combined 50 points..Last night being the 3rd straight game in 3 nights traveling more than 1000 miles..Winning 4 road games in 5 nights..Your right nothing to say :facepalm:

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 04:07 PM
If I had to take a wild guess, I would say that the Heat had the best record in this catagory last year as well...that being said what about the Finals against a +.500 team? Just wanted to throw that out there.

Actually had one of the worst records. Just wanted to throw that back at you:facepalm:

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 04:11 PM
And beat Philly 2x this year by 41 points...One of those games being in Philly

Philly 4 Life
02-15-2012, 04:13 PM
Lol can Philly beat the Heat? Ever?...Spurs were up how much against us and we came back and won without Wade??Lakers without Wade?....Beat Hawks on the road in double OT without Wade and Bron..Beat Pacers 2x by a combined 50 points..Last night being the 3rd straight game in 3 nights traveling more than 1000 miles..Winning 4 road games in 5 nights..Your right nothing to say :facepalm:

Its not about us beating you guys, we arent winning a championship this year and probably next year either, you guys have 3 superstars and we have 0, i would pray that you could beat us. What I am saying is that you didnt win a title last year and you guys talk like you are the 72 win Bulls. Try winning a title first before you talk because odds are I am gona say you guys arent going to win this year. In the playoffs it comes down to crunch time and you literally have 3 superstars who cant close a game.

Oh yea and you said the Spurs blew a lead against ya without wade right? Ok well what about game 2 of the Finals remember? when wade was there getting jabs from Lebron after a dunk? and then the Heat couldn't close out a game? and then the Mavericks went on to win? and then win the whole series? and then Bosh fell and cried after the game? Illl argue back and forth all day with ya.

Philly 4 Life
02-15-2012, 04:17 PM
And beat Philly 2x this year by 41 points...One of those games being in Philly

Again, Beating us is wonderful? we are a team just getting on the map, what about last year in the series? 3 out of our 4 losses were by single digits? or you guys blowing that lead in game 4 in the final minutes? you guys will not win until you have a closer, Wade= No, LeChoke= No, Bosh= ahahahahha no comment.

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Its not about us beating you guys, we arent winning a championship this year and probably next year either, you guys have 3 superstars and we have 0, i would pray that you could beat us. What I am saying is that you didnt win a title last year and you guys talk like you are the 72 win Bulls. Try winning a title first before you talk because odds are I am gona say you guys arent going to win this year. In the playoffs it comes down to crunch time and you literally have 3 superstars who cant close a game.

Oh yea and you said the Spurs blew a lead against ya without wade right? Ok well what about game 2 of the Finals remember? when wade was there getting jabs from Lebron after a dunk? and then the Heat couldn't close out a game? and then the Mavericks went on to win? and then win the whole series? and then Bosh fell and cried after the game? Illl argue back and forth all day with ya.

Cant argue about last year at all..its over we lost..This is a completely different year, with a completely better all around team. Guys playing less minutes..Lebron having the best year of his career which says alot considering hes won 2mvps already...Lebron is doing something hes never done post up which makes a huge difference..Haslem is back, Miller is back, Battier is a huge addition..And Cole is a soild back up PG.

Check whos 1st in the NBA in post up FG %...go ahead ill wait...

kdspurman
02-15-2012, 04:19 PM
I may be wrong, but I think it will be hilarious if neither the heat or bulls make the finals. What will they argue about next... Who lost worse? lol

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 04:19 PM
Again, Beating us is wonderful? we are a team just getting on the map, what about last year in the series? 3 out of our 4 losses were by single digits? or you guys blowing that lead in game 4 in the final minutes? you guys will not win until you have a closer, Wade= No, LeChoke= No, Bosh= ahahahahha no comment.

lol what makes lebron a choke? 1 bad finals series? A bad series against the celtics?..

You forget how Lebron got to the finals in 07 huh? 28 straight points in 4th qt and OT against a pistons team that was supposed to win..Who was Lebrons 2nd best player on his cavs team ANY year he was there??lol come on man..Your like skip bayless..dont only recognize what he did last year look at his career..hes hit game winning shots many of them.

And WADE had arguably one of the best finals ever by a player..and hes not a closer?

Philly 4 Life
02-15-2012, 04:20 PM
And did you really throw in winning on the road 3 straight nights? that is a soooo funny, my man you guys beat the Bucks, Indy, and Atlanta? are you serious? even we are 3-0 against just Atlanta and the Indy this year...and the Bucks thank god you guys beat them if you woulda got swept by them I woulda felt sorry for you

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 04:22 PM
And did you really throw in winning on the road 3 straight nights? that is a soooo funny, my man you guys beat the Bucks, Indy, and Atlanta? are you serious? even we are 3-0 against just Atlanta and the Indy this year...and the Bucks thank god you guys beat them if you woulda got swept by them I woulda felt sorry for you

3 games in 3 nights all on the road all won by double digits..First time thats been done since Loual Cinder was on the Bucks with the Big O. Sorry silly me that means nothing :facepalm:

LongIslandIcedZ
02-15-2012, 04:22 PM
By reading all this, you would think the heat just won their 3rd ring last year.

Shmontaine
02-15-2012, 04:23 PM
remind me what the 'best record against +.500 teams' trophy looks like...

nevermind, i found it...

http://adnauseous.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/toilet-trophy.jpg

Philly 4 Life
02-15-2012, 04:24 PM
lol what makes lebron a choke? 1 bad finals series? A bad series against the celtics?..

You forget how Lebron got to the finals in 07 huh? 28 straight points in 4th qt and OT against a pistons team that was supposed to win..Who was Lebrons 2nd best player on his cavs team ANY year he was there??lol come on man..Your like skip bayless..dont only recognize what he did last year look at his career..hes hit game winning shots many of them.

And WADE had arguably one of the best finals ever by a player..and hes not a closer?

What makes Lebron a choke? Do you really want me to answer this? Idk how about his 17 ppg in the finals, his series against Boston, him all of last year nott being able to close...

The MIAMI HEAT INDEX BLOG points out that LeBron is 1-of-8 (12.5%) when trying to win or tie a game in the final five seconds this season. That sucks, but is actually better than teammate Dwyane Wade. He’s 0-5 (0.0%) in that spot. As a team Miami ironically is horrible with the HEAT on at end of games, shooting a disgusting 1-for-19 (5.2%) on those key shots in the final 10 seconds of games.

LeBron’s career field goal percentage in that situation to 26.0 percent (19-for-73), just a hair above the norm. Wade now stands at a paltry 19.7 percent in 61 career field goal attempts in those situations.

Is that good enough for ya??

Philly 4 Life
02-15-2012, 04:25 PM

nevermind, i found it...

This

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 04:25 PM

nevermind, i found it...

lol remind me what a special ed kid winning the MVP cheating on his SATS 4th quarter stats against Lebron looks like?

Never mind I found it

Slug3
02-15-2012, 04:26 PM

I agree with this. Miami was bad last year against .500 teams and still made it to the finals. The year they won it in 06 they were also bad against the elite teams.

D1JM
02-15-2012, 04:26 PM

Why bother with him man? He did this thread so you can praise the heat. Last year when they weren't even winning against teams above .500, this didn't matter.

Philly 4 Life
02-15-2012, 04:27 PM
By reading all this, you would think the heat just won their 3rd ring last year.

as much of rivals as the Knicks and Sixers are, thank you for the support because this guy is speaking reckless.

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 04:27 PM
Why bother with him man? He did this thread so you can praise the heat. Last year when they weren't even winning against teams above .500, this didn't matter.

Not just the HEAT..The spurs are flying under the radar

Shmontaine
02-15-2012, 04:28 PM
lol remind me what a special ed kid winning the MVP cheating on his SATS 4th quarter stats against Lebron looks like?

Never mind I found it

that was really funny, dude... did you think of that all by yourself, or is there a monkey next to you helping...

haggis
02-15-2012, 04:28 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.

Philly 4 Life
02-15-2012, 04:30 PM

I am just tired of these Heat fans, most of them are FAKE...I am not saying he is but most of them are bandwagoners, I am sick and tired of it, they havent won a thing and they talk like they are the greatest thing ever invented...how I wish the 90's bulls, the old school Lakers and Celtics, could come back for one season in their prime and just school these ring chasers.

Shmontaine
02-15-2012, 04:31 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.

:nod:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/ed335dot/Misc/albert-einstein-trolls.jpg

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 04:31 PM
that was really funny, dude... did you think of that all by yourself, or is there a monkey next you helping...

In the previous three games, he averaged just four points in fourth quarters on 2-for-11 shooting. Thursday, Rose wasn't much better, shooting 2-for-9 from the field in the fourth — 1-for-4 from 3-point range — for six points with three fouls

lol that helped me..Good ol article from Chicago tribune following there loss to the heat

mRc08
02-15-2012, 04:32 PM

You may be right about the roster, but well have to wait and see. but JR smith? come on man his scoring would be nice but i don't see anyway he is coming to the bulls. Less money, bulls don't want him (various reasons), opportunity to start and play big minutes on other teams, etc.

We barely lost to the heat without deng and an injured rip hamilton. I don't see how we "stand no chance"

NoahH
02-15-2012, 04:34 PM
I would take the Heat 99 times out of 100 in a 7 game series against the Bulls

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 04:34 PM
I am just tired of these Heat fans, most of them are FAKE...I am not saying he is but most of them are bandwagoners, I am sick and tired of it, they havent won a thing and they talk like they are the greatest thing ever invented...how I wish the 90's bulls, the old school Lakers and Celtics, could come back for one season in their prime and just school these ring chasers.

I understand your frustration but if thats the case every team now a days is ovverrated there will never be another laker or celtics or bulls or spurs. Every player in the NBA is soft now if you really think about it. I am just happy they are doing good against good teams this year that is all lol...i never said we won, i never said we are def going to win the ring..this is a game of matchups and if we dont have a favorable one we can lose.

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 04:36 PM
You may be right about the roster, but well have to wait and see. but JR smith? come on man his scoring would be nice but i don't see anyway he is coming to the bulls. Less money, bulls don't want him (various reasons), opportunity to start and play big minutes on other teams, etc.

We barely lost to the heat without deng and an injured rip hamilton. I don't see how we "stand no chance"

your right..my wording was off, i get frustrated and speak loosely lol...but it would be a great series..they just need some more offensive fire power because it showed last year when rose struggles they struggle

Pierzynski4Prez
02-15-2012, 04:36 PM

Stop feeding the troll.

Shmontaine
02-15-2012, 04:37 PM
In the previous three games, he averaged just four points in fourth quarters on 2-for-11 shooting. Thursday, Rose wasn't much better, shooting 2-for-9 from the field in the fourth — 1-for-4 from 3-point range — for six points with three fouls

lol that helped me..Good ol article from Chicago tribune following there loss to the heat

okay... good work... you win...

http://gmid.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/gmd-trophy1.jpg

mRc08
02-15-2012, 04:38 PM
your right..my wording was off, i get frustrated and speak loosely lol...but it would be a great series..they just need some more offensive fire power because it showed last year when rose struggles they struggle

now that is accurate. Will the additon of rip, brewers new jumpshot, and healthy boozer, and a more experienced rose provide that added fire power? who knows, thats why we play the games. will be the best series in all of the playoffs.

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 04:42 PM
now that is accurate. Will the additon of rip, brewers new jumpshot, and healthy boozer, and a more experienced rose provide that added fire power? who knows, thats why we play the games. will be the best series in all of the playoffs.

Agreed..You are a down to earth bulls fan thats good..Most of these fans are either stupid or crazy lol..But I just argue with these people for fun and to annoy them otherwise if you understand sports you know any given night any team can win. But Bulls vs Heat would be great..Also Lakers vs Clippers in WCF..or Lakers vs Spurs...Im not sold on OKC yet

mRc08
02-15-2012, 04:44 PM
yeah there are stupid posters from every team. lakers clippers would be awesome for a number of reasons, one being the historical and cultural relevance

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 04:46 PM
yeah there are stupid posters from every team. lakers clippers would be awesome for a number of reasons, one being the historical and cultural relevance

Yea true..Heat, Bulls and Lakers seem to have the worst posters lol..and Knicks smh especially the knicks

Lakers Clippers wouldnt even be fair lol neither team really on the road

Chi City23
02-15-2012, 04:49 PM
lol it matters when it benefits your team huh?

I never even mentioned the Bulls lol.. I give the Heat credit for making it to the Finals even though they had a bad record against good teams last year. All I said is once the playoffs start all those stats mean jack.

I may be wrong, but I think it will be hilarious if neither the heat or bulls make the finals. What will they argue about next... Who lost worse? lol

And imagine if it was the Knicks who made it to the finals!! All hell would break loose :laugh2:

Agreed..You are a down to earth bulls fan thats good..Most of these fans are either stupid or crazy lol..But I just argue with these people for fun and to annoy them otherwise if you understand sports you know any given night any team can win. But Bulls vs Heat would be great..Also Lakers vs Clippers in WCF..or Lakers vs Spurs...Im not sold on OKC yet

Are you bipolar? :laugh:

DODGERS&LAKERS
Yea true..Heat, Bulls and Lakers seem to have the worst posters lol..and Knicks smh especially the knicks

Lakers Clippers wouldnt even be fair lol neither team really on the road

:confused:

DaBear
I would take the Heat 99 times out of 100 in a 7 game series against the Bulls

That's cool. Too bad your opinion won't determine the real outcome though.

Shmontaine
02-15-2012, 04:50 PM
I never even mentioned the Bulls lol.. I give the Heat credit for making it to the Finals even though they had a bad record against good teams last year. All I said is once the playoffs start all those stats mean jack.

And imagine if it was the Knicks who made it to the finals!! All hell would break loose :laugh2:

nope, just a troll

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 04:52 PM

LOL no i just talk smart with people who are smart..and I argue with people who are argumentative

Its strategy

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 04:53 PM
:confused:

lol not you...alot of other lakers posters smh they are crazy

Chi City23
02-15-2012, 04:56 PM
LOL no i just talk smart with people who are smart..and I argue with people who are argumentative

Its strategy

Are you related to justinnum1? :laugh:

kdspurman
02-15-2012, 04:57 PM
Every fan base has a certain guys who make the whole fan base look like douches.

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 05:00 PM
Are you related to justinnum1? :laugh:

lmao nah. but hes def a HEAT poster. He has good points of view..as do most people but sometimes it gets a little extreme..lol I started this thread about teams records against teams 500 or better..and since I am a heat fan put a clapping face by Miami..lol no where did I say Miami is best team and best team ever and bulls suck..People just started posting replies about how it means nothing, bulls are better.Derrick Rose is the blood line of Jesus Christ..all i do is REPLY..if they talk smart ill reply logically but if they are on some homer **** I can do the same thing. look at page 1, everyone just started posting it means nothing etc etc etc..lol any where did i say it meant something??

DaBear
02-15-2012, 05:01 PM

He's a grade A Miami homer. Notice how he puts a clapping simile next to Heat in his OP. That kinda gives it away.

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 05:04 PM
He's a grade A Miami homer. Notice how he puts a clapping simile next to Heat in his OP. That kinda gives it away.

lol im a "homer" because I am happy the team i like is tied for best record against teams 500 or better?..smh

And if you keep reading...try not to hurt yourself by doing so..you will see I corrected myself

Chi City23
02-15-2012, 05:04 PM
lmao nah. but hes def a HEAT poster. He has good points of view..as do most people but sometimes it gets a little extreme..lol I started this thread about teams records against teams 500 or better..and since I am a heat fan put a clapping face by Miami..lol no where did I say Miami is best team and best team ever and bulls suck..People just started posting replies about how it means nothing, bulls are better.Derrick Rose is the blood line of Jesus Christ..all i do is REPLY..if they talk smart ill reply logically but if they are on some homer **** I can do the same thing. look at page 1, everyone just started posting it means nothing etc etc etc..lol any where did i say it meant something??

Hahaha!! So basically you just like to stir the pot!!!! good stuff :D

Shmontaine
02-15-2012, 05:06 PM

so, you started a thread with no meaning behind it (other than to troll)... got it...

Chi City23
02-15-2012, 05:07 PM
I have to give it to the Heat posters they are definitely the most entertaining posters on PSD. Stebo is the most down to earth, but the majority are just drama queens :laugh:

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 05:08 PM
so, you started a thread with no meaning behind it (other than to troll)... got it...

So there are only two reasons to start a thread according to you? To Troll or because your a homer? I posted in the NBA Forum. I didnt post in the HEAT forum talking ****, or in the bulls forum talking ****..Lol i posted the records so everyone can see that is all. Lol you baffle me at your level of competency

Pierzynski4Prez
02-15-2012, 05:11 PM

Its strategy

You mean you bait smart people, and argue with anyone for fun, because you are a troll.

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 05:11 PM
I have to give it to the Heat posters they are definitely the most entertaining posters on PSD. ManRam and Stebo are the most down to earth, but the majority are just drama queens :laugh:

alot are..but like I said if people reply with logic I will do the same lol. If people start speaking crazy I can too..Lol check the 1st page..all i did was reply. Everyone ASSumed i was trying to bash the bulls? lol like they did pull that **** out the sky? I didnt say a thing about them.

Pierzynski4Prez
02-15-2012, 05:12 PM
I have to give it to the Heat posters they are definitely the most entertaining posters on PSD. ManRam and Stebo are the most down to earth, but the majority are just drama queens :laugh:

Isn't ManRam a Magic fan?

Chi City23
02-15-2012, 05:15 PM
Isn't ManRam a Magic fan?

I think you're right.. ninja edit on the way lol

mRc08
02-15-2012, 05:15 PM
once again this has gotten out of control

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 05:21 PM
once again this has gotten out of control

:clap:

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT PLAYOFF TEAMS RECORDS AGAINST TEAMS 500 OR BETTER..NOT WHOS A HOMER/TROLL where your from

Whos a good poster, whos a bad poster. Stick to the thread and I will do the same.

gotoHcarolina52
02-15-2012, 05:27 PM
The HEAT's average margin of victory in wins against .500+ teams is around 15 points. :speechless:

Shmontaine
02-15-2012, 05:34 PM
So there are only two reasons to start a thread according to you? To Troll or because your a homer? I posted in the NBA Forum. I didnt post in the HEAT forum talking ****, or in the bulls forum talking ****..Lol i posted the records so everyone can see that is all. Lol you baffle me at your level of competency

my competency isn't the problem...

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showpost.php?p=20970565&postcount=5

post #5 of this thread .. #5.. you created this thread and derailed it, then blame others... sound about right???

bears88
02-15-2012, 05:34 PM

regular season records don't mean **** its the playoffs whats counts and besides we can play up to the heats level if healthy so I don't know what your trying to prove .

Shmontaine
02-15-2012, 05:35 PM
The HEAT's average margin of victory in wins against .500+ teams is around 15 points. :speechless:

that's the most impressive post in this thread...

bears88
02-15-2012, 05:38 PM

sure when you have Wade and James and bosh playing together and playing good defense then yea they will win by 15+ if James was the only superstar on that team they wont be averaging a margin of victory 15+ points like that. Besides have two of the most better defenders does help.

Shmontaine
02-15-2012, 05:41 PM
sure when you have Wade and James and bosh playing together and playing good defense then yea they will win by 15+ if James was the only superstar on that team they wont be averaging a margin of victory 15+ points like that. Besides have two of the most better defenders does help.

what does the bolded have to do with the heat... they DO have wade and bosh as well as james, so i don't know what you're getting at?? it's not because of LJ? IDK where you're going with this...

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-15-2012, 05:47 PM
lol not you...alot of other lakers posters smh they are crazy

Oh okay :)

Chi City23
02-15-2012, 06:01 PM
To get back on topic I think it's important to point out the road/home games each team has played.. of course the 2 teams I decided to look up were the Heat & Bulls :D

Bulls have played 9 road games & only 3 home games against +.500 teams
Heat have played 7 road games & 7 home games against +.500 teams

I'm not taking away what the Heat have done because they are destroying good teams (Indy, Philly, etc) but look at the home/road games the bulls have played. They've already played 20 road games, next closed team is at 17! I'm sure I could make the same argument for other teams on that list but I'm lazy LOL

SteveNash
02-15-2012, 06:08 PM
.500 doesn't mean a whole lot at this stage.

As for the Bulls vs Heat, it's not really all that difficult to comprehend.

Thibodeau runs his guys into the ground during the regular season, beating up on bad teams that can't deal with their intensity.

Then the playoffs hit, Rose transforms into an even worse SG, chucking up shots, making bad decisions, and getting killed by opposing PGs. Because of his low basketball IQ and inability to be a true PG, he'll fail to get Boozer in positions where he can score the basketball. Deng and their front court backups will do everything in their power to win the game, but Rose will ultimately hold them back.

Should the Bulls somehow make it to face the Heat, even the addition of Rip who has historically outplayed Wade head 2 head won't be enough to overcome Rose's negative output.

scaramantula
02-15-2012, 06:21 PM
congratulations to the heat, you can preform well in the regular season, shocker. lets see how they do in the playoffs

DaBear
02-15-2012, 06:30 PM
lol im a "homer" because I am happy the team i like is tied for best record against teams 500 or better?..smh

And if you keep reading...try not to hurt yourself by doing so..you will see I corrected myself

"Agreed..You are a down to earth bulls fan thats good..Most of these fans are either stupid or crazy lol..But I just argue with these people for fun and to annoy them otherwise if you understand sports you know any given night any team can win. But Bulls vs Heat would be great..Also Lakers vs Clippers in WCF..or Lakers vs Spurs...Im not sold on OKC yet"

LOL not only are you a homer, but you're also a troll.

metsbulls1025
02-15-2012, 06:32 PM

Thibodeau runs his guys into the ground during the regular season, beating up on bad teams that can't deal with their intensity.

Then the playoffs hit, Rose transforms into an even worse SG, chucking up shots, making bad decisions, and getting killed by opposing PGs. Because of his low basketball IQ and inability to be a true PG, he'll fail to get Boozer in positions where he can score the basketball. Deng and their front court backups will do everything in their power to win the game, but Rose will ultimately hold them back.

Should the Bulls somehow make it to face the Heat, even the addition of Rip who has historically outplayed Wade head 2 head won't be enough to overcome Rose's negative output.

Yes because clearly one year of Thibs coaching is a good indicator of how things work.

DaBear
02-15-2012, 06:35 PM

See you're trolling again with your Rose hate.

Rose > Nash

Celtics33
02-15-2012, 06:37 PM
let's see how much this matters in the playoffs.

+1

Htownballa1622
02-15-2012, 06:58 PM
See you're trolling again with your Rose hate.

Rose > Nash

Lol he's trolling and you're baiting. His name has Steve Nash in it and you have to take a jab. Smh

hypocrisy at its finest.

DaBear
02-15-2012, 07:00 PM
Lol he's trolling and you're baiting. His name has Steve Nash in it and you have to take a jab. Smh

hypocrisy at its finest.

Rose is better than Nash. That's not trolling. In fact, that's probably why he hates Rose in the first place.

Htownballa1622
02-15-2012, 07:22 PM
Rose is better than Nash. That's not trolling. In fact, that's probably why he hates Rose in the first place.

Understood but why does he need to know rose is better than Nash. No one brought up Steve Nash. Think about it bro.

And if he's trolling, don't feed him.
He called rose a worse sg in the playoffs.That should be all you need to know about his post to get where he was going with that one.

Sactown
02-15-2012, 07:40 PM
This has turned into trolling. What the Heat are doing this season is sensational and nothing can be said to take that away, but the Bulls have been impressive as well, but with that said injuries happen and road games come at you in waves FOR ALL TEAMS. there are no excuses for your teams overall performance, so let's just leave it at that

The Final Boss
02-15-2012, 07:58 PM
Yes sir I am /G\

The clowns of all clowns.

Raph12
02-15-2012, 07:59 PM
Damn the Spurs are good... Tony Parker for MVP!

I'm surprised by the Magic's record vs 500+ (in the good way).

Chi City23
02-15-2012, 08:03 PM
Damn the Spurs are good... Tony Parker for MVP!

I'm surprised by the Magic's record vs 500+ (in the good way).

And I thought your last sig was awesome.. bravo! :clap:

Raph12
02-15-2012, 08:38 PM
And I thought your last sig was awesome.. bravo! :clap:

It was forcibly removed... Seriously, they went into my account and removed it lol.

Thanks though, I do what I can.

DODGERS&LAKERS
02-15-2012, 08:38 PM
Here is the strength of schedules for all teams. So far, Knicks, Bulls, Sixer, Celtics, and Suns have had the easiest schedule so far.

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/powerrankings/_/sort/sos

Baller1
02-15-2012, 08:54 PM
Nothing surprising here. OKC and Miami are gonna be in the finals like most people predicted.

kdspurman
02-15-2012, 10:02 PM
Nothing surprising here. OKC and Miami are gonna be in the finals like most people predicted.

I highly doubt OKC is in the finals this year... Since when have all the "experts" predictions actually stood?

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 10:03 PM
Here is the strength of schedules for all teams. So far, Knicks, Bulls, Sixer, Celtics, and Suns have had the easiest schedule so far.

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/powerrankings/_/sort/sos

:mad: dont tell bulls fans that!!!

therealwd27
02-15-2012, 10:04 PM
The clowns of all clowns.

lol im a clown because im a freemason? Your a failure at life

The Final Boss
02-15-2012, 10:24 PM
lol im a clown because im a freemason? Your a failure at life

Masons don't tell people they're Masons. :facepalm: