PDA

View Full Version : What is Bogut's trade value?

kjoke
02-13-2012, 02:33 AM

shep33
02-13-2012, 02:47 AM
He's a tricky one. After his brutal arm injury, he didn't really look the same, maybe he was out of shape earlier this year. He's injured again with the ankle right?

He's a great defensive big, offensively he's very limited, can't score well at all. His FG% has been dropping over the past 4 years, he's never averaged over 15.9 ppg on a Bucks team that really hasn't had a consistent primary scorer. Can't really shoot FT's consistently... Career 57%, last year he shot in the 40s percentage wise.

I wouldn't give him a max, but some team probably would. A solid player, but I'd have Howard, Bynum, Marc Gasol, Hibbert, Chandler over him.

sf-fanatic
02-13-2012, 03:14 AM
warriors would take him. not sure what the bucks would want tho

lkingratedr
02-13-2012, 03:25 AM
I would say a decent player like a Jason Richardson Gerald Wallace type and maybe a late pick

sf-fanatic
02-13-2012, 03:36 AM
Monta Ellis + Biedrins for Bogut + Sjackson.

Curry
Jackson
Wright
Lee
Bogut

kikeyanez
02-13-2012, 03:43 AM
^ Ellis and biedrins for ball hog jackson and andrew bogut? would be nice if we didn't get stack jack in return

3mikee_
02-13-2012, 03:45 AM
What trade value..

sf-fanatic
02-13-2012, 03:51 AM
^ Ellis and biedrins for ball hog jackson and andrew bogut? would be nice if we didn't get stack jack in return

gets rid of beans contract lol and fills a hole for GS. i guess ellis + beans for bogut + luc richard is better

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-13-2012, 04:02 AM
warriors would take him. not sure what the bucks would want tho

Probably David Lee and Dorrell Wright. Bogut is a proven low post scorer, this is only Lee's 2nd season away from New York to showcase his talents. Although, Lee has been relatively healthier than Bogut throughout their respective careers.

abe_froman
02-13-2012, 04:07 AM
quite abit,probably decent player back or youth/picks.centers have high value as it is and good/decent one nearly doubles that value

sf-fanatic
02-13-2012, 04:08 AM
Probably David Lee and Dorrell Wright. Bogut is a proven low post scorer, this is only Lee's 2nd season away from New York to showcase his talents. Although, Lee has been relatively healthier than Bogut throughout their respective careers.

its hard to gauge bogut's value because of his serious injury past. and i think PSD underrates Monta's trade value significantly...im not saying hes a superstar but he can bring back a really good player in return and his contract is relatively fair. he can be a deadly 6th man or can further flourish in the right system or team

tyfreaks brotha
02-13-2012, 04:10 AM
It's pretty tough to value Andrew Bogut. Top ten pick? Maybe (Wolves or someone with a need for center) top five? No way. Maybe if he wasn't injury prone

latinofire21
02-13-2012, 04:17 AM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=84p97hm

Spurs could be a suitor for him so they can slide timmy to the 4

ThunderousDemon
02-13-2012, 04:25 AM
Anybody on the Lakers bench except Troy"The Trojan Horse" Murphy, he's too valuable.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-13-2012, 10:07 AM
When healthy his value is pretty good in a league where there isn't many centers. Mainly pf's posing as centers. In this years draft I say he's worth at least a #10 pick. As for trading with Warriors. I say no to Biedrins and David Lee. Bucks already were offered Lee and Biedrins for expiring Redd last trade deadline. John Hammond passed. Just like the old rumors of the 3 way of Lakers/Magic. Magic insisted Bucks get in on it cause Magic preferred Bogut over Bynum. Shocker there. Also no to the Spurs trade. Bucks already had RJ. Why would we want him on another 3 year deal? He was washed up when we dumped him for Kurt Thomas and Bruce Bowens. I think Wolves would be a ok trading partner. Even though they probably try and dump Beasley on us. Williams is a tweener not sure I would want him. I would probably want Monta Ellis and ya take Jackson and we get Kwame Brown expiring deal. If Denver would want a twin towers of Bogut and Nene. Probably not but I wouldn't mind Faried and Bird man and salary fillers.

beasted86
02-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Monta Ellis + Biedrins for Bogut + Sjackson.

Curry
Jackson
Wright
Lee
Bogut

Good thing fans aren't GMs, because GSW gets worked over.

Jackson sucks now, and Bogut is as injury prone as Biedrins. Atleast you can amnesty Biedrins.... once you trade for Bogut you are stuck with his contract for 2 more years at $13M and $14M.

MagicBucsSox
02-13-2012, 10:29 AM
This is who Orlando wants over Bynum and Lopez(according to Milwaukee radio only). Maybe a 3team deal among bk/orl/mil

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-13-2012, 10:47 AM
I don't mind sending out Bogut,Jackson in a 3 way with Magic and Nets. But the Bucks better not be getting Hedo or Duhon. Lopez is a lousy rebounder and is also injured. Not much I really want other then Marshon Brooks and Redick. Other then first rounders. I know I suggest Jackson to Magic for Redic and Orton. Also said Jackson to Nets for Farmer and Morrow and scrub Petro. Doubt Nets want to lose both Morrow and Farmer for Jackson though. But I guess if you get Howard things change. I can see the Bucks as a third team in any Howard trade. Doesn't matter either team Nets or Lakers.

LAKobeBryant
02-13-2012, 12:24 PM
gortat

MrfadeawayJB
02-13-2012, 12:46 PM
I would say high because he is one of about 10 true centers in the NBA

Tmath
02-13-2012, 01:08 PM
He is out for the season is he not? Which would mean he has 0 trade value right now.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-13-2012, 01:10 PM
Bogut might be back if we make the playoffs.

uprightciti
02-13-2012, 01:22 PM
as a gm i could not justify trading for him

he is a top 10 center in the league but because he is injured so much i wouldnt trade for him at all

Fnom11
02-13-2012, 02:42 PM
Couple of years ago I would've called him the 2nd best center in the game.

NoahH
02-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Seeings as Drew Gooden is playing better as the starter than Bogut did... I don't see who would want him

NoahH
02-13-2012, 03:54 PM

Jackson sucks now, and Bogut is as injury prone as Biedrins. Atleast you can amnesty Biedrins.... once you trade for Bogut you are stuck with his contract for 2 more years at $13M and $14M.

Warriors used their amnesty on Charlie bell, unless you are saying hypothetically the Bucks could amnesty Biedrins

Reptar
02-13-2012, 04:09 PM
Expirings?

Celticsfan2007
02-13-2012, 04:17 PM
Expiring, Late 1st rounder and a mediocre young talent.

mgsports
02-13-2012, 08:19 PM
Bucks get Redick,Draft Picks and some Players from MAVS.
Nets Haywood,Duhon,Orton and so on.
Magic get Marion/Bogut/Jennings/Jackson
Dallas gets Howard/Williams

Cal827
02-13-2012, 08:38 PM
3 Crayons, a glass of milk and Carmelo Anthony

shep33
02-13-2012, 08:50 PM
3 Crayons, a glass of milk and Carmelo Anthony

Ridiculous offer... with Crayola Crayons you can just draw whatever player you want and he'll come to life.

:D

shep33
02-13-2012, 08:56 PM
http://nirl.eu/Z
free shipping
High-Quality. Low Prices. First-class Service
Dear customers, thank you for your support of our company.
Here, there's good news to tell you: The company recently
launched a number of new fashion items! ! Fashionable
and welcome everyone to come buy. If necessary, please
input:
http://nirl.eu/Z
--------------------
Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16
New era cap $15
Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33
Handbags(Coach,ed hardy,lv,d&g) $33
Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30
Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini)$16
Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $25

Additionally, we also free shipping、Only charge a small Insurance.
Thanks to the support!

,╭⌒╮⌒╮.,,,,.,,,,.
╱◥██◣o,,,,..,,,.
|田|田田│ ,,,.,,,,.
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

probably the best offer the Bucks will get

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-13-2012, 10:05 PM
Warriors used their amnesty on Charlie bell, unless you are saying hypothetically the Bucks could amnesty BiedrinsBucks cant amnesty another teams player. Its the warriors fault you didn't amnesty Biedrins. Should of kept Bell. Can only amnesty a player from your own team from the current roster. Before this summer lockout.

sf-fanatic
02-13-2012, 10:34 PM

Good thing Heat fans actually keep up with basketball outside of of Miami.

We used our amnesty.

Brandon Rush and Klay Thompson have better all around games than Monta and the Warriors play better when Monta shoots less. Offense isn't our problem.

Cal827
02-13-2012, 10:37 PM
Ridiculous offer... with Crayola Crayons you can just draw whatever player you want and he'll come to life.

:D

:laugh:

RickyRubio
02-13-2012, 10:48 PM
I wouldn't even consider trading for him .. he has not been the same since the injury, he has actually been pretty bad .. add in the fact that not only is he injury prone he is ALWAYS injured or playing injured, no thank you my kind sir, I respectfully decline.

AddiX
02-13-2012, 11:02 PM
its hard to gauge bogut's value because of his serious injury past. and i think PSD underrates Monta's trade value significantly...im not saying hes a superstar but he can bring back a really good player in return and his contract is relatively fair. he can be a deadly 6th man or can further flourish in the right system or team

Gluck trying to get monta to play off the bench.

Monta is my favorite player in the NBA to watch, but I could never allow him on my team. Monta is Marbury 2.0, doesn't really play well with others, does what he wants, wants to always be the star, just not a winner.

Talent wise he can anything any pg in the NBA can do, mentally he doesn't get it.

benzni
02-13-2012, 11:19 PM
he is always injured but when he isn't he still is a good player.

NoahH
02-14-2012, 03:35 PM
Bucks cant amnesty another teams player. Its the warriors fault you didn't amnesty Biedrins. Should of kept Bell. Can only amnesty a player from your own team from the current roster. Before this summer lockout.

I meant if they traded for Biedrins