PDA

View Full Version : Is this Bobcats team the worst team in the history of the NBA?

Corey
02-11-2012, 10:34 PM
No flaming or baiting intended.

I'm legitimately wondering.

The Mavs had a few teams in the early 90's that were awful.

The 76ers had a team in 1972 that went 0-15 to start the year before finishing 9-73.

This question is inspired by this feature at ESPN: http://espn.go.com/nba/features/worstteams

jp611
02-11-2012, 10:41 PM
I believe they are the worst team ever, I didn't even know half the guys when they played the bulls last night, it's sad

Chronz
02-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Dear god yes, did you see what the Clips did to them tonight?

Cal827
02-11-2012, 10:44 PM
I think so. And their schedule gets worse going on. It should be interesting if they can even win like 7 games and avoid a 60 loss season.

They are losing on average by 14 points.
Their highest scorer is Kemba at 12 ppg.
Worst in scoring, near bottom in rebounding/enemy scoring.
They said they run their defense through COREY MAGETTE... and not the same one the Clippers repeatedly failed with, the broken down old Corey Magette.

The Lottery will come soon for this poor team.

jp611
02-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Dear god yes, did you see what the Clips did to them tonight?

And the Derrick rose-less bulls last night, they are truly awful

The X
02-11-2012, 10:45 PM
They will certainly be a dangerous team in the future though....

jp611
02-11-2012, 10:47 PM
They will certainly be a dangerous team in the future though....

Maybe in 10 years

D12 fan
02-11-2012, 10:47 PM
Charlotte and Washington both suck.

Gators123
02-11-2012, 10:48 PM
stevekays

Charlotte #Bobcats now on pace for 7.3 wins this season (9.1 in an 82-game season).

LakersMaster24
02-11-2012, 10:49 PM
The Bobcats are really bad. Honestly, they need a #1st Overall Pick this year and MAKE SURE to do whatever it takes to keep that guy in the future.

Chronz
02-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Speaking of the draft, theres no way they can finish with a pick late enough for MJ to screw it up. I mean this lottery is as sure as it gets right.

Corey
02-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Speaking of the draft, theres no way they can finish with a pick late enough for MJ to screw it up. I mean this lottery is as sure as it gets right.

IDK, I think Drummond is going to bust, personally.

Gators123
02-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Watch the Bobcats finish with 9 wins and get the 3rd pick. That would suck.

KingPosey
02-11-2012, 10:52 PM
The Hornets are equally ******. They started 3-0, and have won 1 game in the last 23....

ink
02-11-2012, 10:52 PM
idk the Vancouver Grizzlies were pretty awful, and so were the Sonics for some of their last few years.

Knicks21
02-11-2012, 10:58 PM
Jordan is destroying this team. Getting rid of Wallace and Felton was a big blow for them. Feel sorry for Silas, he has nothing to work with.

Iodine
02-11-2012, 10:59 PM
The Hornets and Katz could be the worst bottom two ever. Bismack playing 48 MPG would not only have them win every game from here on out, but it would retroactively make them win their previous games

netsgiantsyanks
02-11-2012, 11:09 PM
the 12-70 nets? that was a brutal ****ing season.

jp611
02-11-2012, 11:10 PM
the 12-70 nets? that was a brutal ****ing season.

That was bad but that team was better than their record and I wouldn't put them on worst team of all time list

ccugrad1
02-11-2012, 11:17 PM
This is why when people talk contraction, that is why I think it should be something to think about in the NBA. Let's be honest, would anyone really miss the Charlotte Bobcats right now? And there are other teams that I could see being contracted and the NBA would not miss them.

ThunderousDemon
02-11-2012, 11:18 PM
They made the laker bench look fantastic, so yes possibly the worst team ever.

Chronz
02-11-2012, 11:21 PM
They made the laker bench look fantastic, so yes possibly the worst team ever.
Yeah Cook made his first shot in awhile, had a nice blow by, DeAndre made his first jumper in 2 years, that team is destined for failure

Baller1
02-11-2012, 11:31 PM
idk the Vancouver Grizzlies were pretty awful, and so were the Sonics for some of their last few years.

True, but the Sonics at least had Ray and Rashar Lewis. Then the last season in Seattle won 19 (I think?)... They were bad, but nothing like this Charlotte team.

AIsixersFK
02-11-2012, 11:36 PM
Michael Jordan should just sit in the background and watch his bank account while the men who know how to evaluate talent do the big boy work

thekmp211
02-11-2012, 11:37 PM
the few times i've watched they actually haven't been atrocious, the nets have put together the worst sequence of basketball i've had the displeasure of watching so far this season. i'd probably go with them if they didn't have dwill buttttttt they do.

worst ever i don't know, but one of the worst i can remember.

Panthers4life
02-11-2012, 11:39 PM
wait til they get anthony davis in the draft and rid of bad contracts

Mishmin
02-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Jordan is destroying this team. Getting rid of Wallace and Felton was a big blow for them. Feel sorry for Silas, he has nothing to work with.

This is true. Need to be better managed no question. At this rate they'll probably give away Kemba too.

Corey
02-11-2012, 11:57 PM
wait til they get anthony davis in the draft and rid of bad contracts
Been waiting since the team reformed in Charlotte.

b@llhog24
02-12-2012, 12:01 AM
The sad thing about it is, I actually had to think of who the Bobcats were.

kozelkid
02-12-2012, 12:07 AM
FWIW, when a team has the worst record, their highest odds are to get the 4th pick at 35.7%.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Draft_Lottery

And yes, this might be the worst team ever. Aside from the Great Biyombo, they literally have nothing going for them in terms of personnel.

Sadds The Gr8
02-12-2012, 12:08 AM
This is the worst roster I've ever seen. Every time I look at a box score it's 105-65, or 95-62, or 108-64 or some ****. they're ****in horrible

IDK, I think Drummond is going to bust, personally.

Same. I think they take Anthony Davis if they get the 1st pick.

THE MTL
02-12-2012, 12:11 AM
It is sad how this team showed show much promise two years ago. MJ ruined that team with his bone-head moves. Trading Wallace for crap. Signing Diop to that huge contract. Repeating the mistake and signing Tyrus Thomas to that huge contract. Trading Stephen Jackson for crap. Letting Felton go.

Poorly poorly managed. The team has completely regressed and are WORSE than ever before.

GiantsSwaGG
02-12-2012, 12:15 AM
Why did they trade Wallace and Jackson?

Iodine
02-12-2012, 12:17 AM
FWIW, when a team has the worst record, their highest odds are to get the 4th pick at 35.7%.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Draft_Lottery

And yes, this might be the worst team ever. Aside from the Great Biyombo, they literally have nothing going for them in terms of personnel.

But let's be honest, you don't need much besides playing the mack 48 MPG

jp611
02-12-2012, 12:21 AM
It is sad how this team showed show much promise two years ago. MJ ruined that team with his bone-head moves. Trading Wallace for crap. Signing Diop to that huge contract. Repeating the mistake and signing Tyrus Thomas to that huge contract. Trading Stephen Jackson for crap. Letting Felton go.

Poorly poorly managed. The team has completely regressed and are WORSE than ever before.

Don't forgot about the raping the Bulls gave them in the Thomas trade, I mean the bulls have a potential lottery pick in their back pocket

SpaceJamJordans
02-12-2012, 12:24 AM
I think they're tanking. They're gonna end up getting Austin Rivers or something

zn23
02-12-2012, 12:27 AM
I hate to say it, but this the sorriest roster of players I have seen in quite some time. Michael Jordan is the GOAT, but he maybe the WOAT when it comes to being a GM. What an ugly collection of talent.

Corey
02-12-2012, 12:31 AM
I think they're tanking. They're gonna end up getting Austin Rivers or something

That would suck considering Rivers isn't even projected as a lottery pick right now..

Regardless of position, they're going to end up with one of: Anthony Davis, Andre Drummond, Michael Gilchrist, Jared Sullinger, Harrison Barnes or Thomas Robinson.

Iodine
02-12-2012, 12:35 AM
Austin Rivers is ****ing awful :laugh: He is going to be at best Jamal Crawford

Iodine
02-12-2012, 12:37 AM

1. He didnt sign Diop
2. That core was never going to do more than make the first round
3. SJax is ***
4. Larry Brown was the reason Felton left.

At least be knowledgeable

LakersIn5
02-12-2012, 12:39 AM

noone knows. people thought kwame was going to beast in the nba as the no.1 overall pick but he didnt. so anything can really happen.

homestarunner93
02-12-2012, 12:41 AM
No, they aren't the worst team ever. This isn't even the worst Bobcats team ever.

zn23
02-12-2012, 12:42 AM
Saw the feature on ESPN, Kemba Walker is their leading scorer with 12.3 points? That is very bad!

SpaceJamJordans
02-12-2012, 12:43 AM
That would suck considering Rivers isn't even projected as a lottery pick right now..

Regardless of position, they're going to end up with one of: Anthony Davis, Andre Drummond, Michael Gilchrist, Jared Sullinger, Harrison Barnes or Thomas Robinson.

Sorry, I just looked at the mock draft and I haven't been watching college basketball. I know just know who Harrison Barnes because of his high school mixes and Austin Rivers because of hype and this year's draft is one of the deepest drafts. I didn't know that Rivers isn't that good lol

Iodine
02-12-2012, 12:45 AM
noone knows. people thought kwame was going to beast in the nba as the no.1 overall pick but he didnt. so anything can really happen.

Actually Kwame was scrutinized heavily at the time

kozelkid
02-12-2012, 12:45 AM
But let's be honest, you don't need much besides playing the mack 48 MPG

:laugh2:
Truth.

LakersA's49ers
02-12-2012, 12:49 AM
Bj mullens is their lone stud ;) but seriously that team sucks bad

lavell12
02-12-2012, 12:54 AM
I think Henderson has great potential but the rest of the team is useless.

THE MTL
02-12-2012, 12:55 AM
1. He didnt sign Diop
2. That core was never going to do more than make the first round
3. SJax is ***
4. Larry Brown was the reason Felton left.

At least be knowledgeable

Who is running the shots on that team? Michael Jordan!

And the Bobcats showed promise with that core and just needed pieces. But now your core (I wouldnt even consider it a core) is on pace to be the worst NBA team ever.

Steven Jackson was ur only scorer! He wanted to leave cause of the obvious direction of the team. G.Wallace was traded for BS. And now yall struggle to score 70ppg.

Um, actually Brown admired Felton and said he hated to lose him cause of his "heart".

At least be knowledgeable. :cool:

maddBat
02-12-2012, 01:05 AM
still pisses me off that they gave away crash for nothing

thenetslegend
02-12-2012, 01:12 AM
theyre tanking. felton and wallace werent part of their future plans

Iodine
02-12-2012, 01:17 AM
Who is running the shots on that team? Michael Jordan!

And the Bobcats showed promise with that core and just needed pieces. But now your core (I wouldnt even consider it a core) is on pace to be the worst NBA team ever.

Steven Jackson was ur only scorer! He wanted to leave cause of the obvious direction of the team. G.Wallace was traded for BS. And now yall struggle to score 70ppg.

Um, actually Brown admired Felton and said he hated to lose him cause of his "heart".

At least be knowledgeable. :cool:

1. Not a bobcats fan
2. Promise being 2 aging players, a average PG, and what..... Tyrus Thomas?
3. Brown loved Felton? Thats why he demanded thy draft DJ right? The only reason he was sad to see him go was because they suddenly had even worse depth at PG
4. SJax is a cancer, and a career 42% shooter. Pass

Now please try to do more than use a quote Brown used after Felton left, using Jackson as a good player, and saying that team was going anywhere

kozelkid
02-12-2012, 01:20 AM
Not to mention, whether Brown "loved" Felton or not, he misused him horribly and Felton absolutely detested the snail pace style.

Iodine
02-12-2012, 01:23 AM
Not to mention, whether Brown "loved" Felton or not, he misused him horribly and Felton absolutely detested the snail pace style.

Wait you mean a PG who thrives in transition and is merely a average shooter/finisher but good passer would do bad in a super slow offense?

http://img4.memecenter.com/uploaded/6cdb82a5b669ddf1f5479c176649d127.jpg

FriedTofuz
02-12-2012, 01:30 AM
Michael jordan is tanking and so he can get at least a top 4 pick so high that even he can mess it up in a very deep draft such as this upcoming one.

Vampirate
02-12-2012, 01:53 AM
I feel sorry for the player that Charlotte drafts....

29$JerZ
02-12-2012, 01:59 AM
Team pretty much wen in the gutter when MJ decided rebuilding after a failed playoff berth was "necessary"

Trading Crash was stupid to begin with

mjokc
02-12-2012, 02:00 AM
Yes, they are a terrible basketball team, which means they will beat the Thunder when we play them.

PacersForLife
02-12-2012, 02:04 AM
I never understood why that team got rid of everything they had going for them. Did MJ get tired of being the greatest?

Team*Chicago
02-12-2012, 03:15 AM
I may love Michael Jordan but that guy just needs to leave the management alone. I'm glad the Bulls organization didn't let Michael get involved in any trades, drafts and FAs and what was his advise on such players when we were building a dominate championship team.

HouRealCoach
02-12-2012, 03:16 AM
Watch they will draft Harrison Barnes lol

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-12-2012, 03:19 AM
Knowing the trend of young superstars in today's NBA, the Bobcats will get the #1 overall pick in the 2012 NBA Draft, he'll be a stud and the team might have 1 playoff appearance during that player's first 3 yrs (rookie contract), and then he'll bolt for a big market team getting his big payday, and then the Bobcats will be **** again earning the #1 overall pick in the 2015 NBA Draft, and then the cycle repeats for the 2018 and 2021 NBA Drafts.

Jordan should just sell the team to Stern and Stern should just contract and washaway the Bobcats forever. Bad idea to start it in the first place.

LongWayFromHome
02-12-2012, 04:44 AM
NO isnt doin much better. Contract them both.

THE MTL
02-12-2012, 04:56 AM
1. Not a bobcats fan
2. Promise being 2 aging players, a average PG, and what..... Tyrus Thomas?
3. Brown loved Felton? Thats why he demanded thy draft DJ right? The only reason he was sad to see him go was because they suddenly had even worse depth at PG
4. SJax is a cancer, and a career 42% shooter. Pass

Now please try to do more than use a quote Brown used after Felton left, using Jackson as a good player, and saying that team was going anywhere

1. Mind your own business (I'm not a Bobcats fan)

2. I meant the earlier core with Okafor, GWallace, Felton, etc. back when they made the playoffs and finished ~0.500. And either way its better than looking like a D-league team.

3. Brown said he couldnt replace Felton's heart and work ethic.

4. Stephen Jackson was great for the Cats in the beginning but became bad once he realized the direction of the team.

Now please MYOB next time. KthanksBye

Raph12
02-12-2012, 05:45 AM
There are 3 teams (Bobcats, Hornets and Wizards) from the 2011-12 season in the top 15 for worst starts through 27 games... I think the season is taking it's toll on them, but yes, they're definitely up there with some of the worst historically.

On the bright side, they're just one "Jeremy Lin" away from ousting the Hornets and Wizards.

bootleg42
02-12-2012, 05:51 AM
They have no bright future. Kemba Walker doesn't look like he's the real deal. Other than Walker, would else is a potential big time player for them????.....No one.

Michael Jordan is the greatest player of all time, but he's the second worst owner in basketball (with the worst being Knicks owner James Dolan).

Jenceman
02-12-2012, 05:59 AM
Actually Kwame was scrutinized heavily at the time

You were like 7

alencp3
02-12-2012, 06:27 AM
They are awful but lets not forget that they are playing without their two best players Henderson and Augustin

Rain 816
02-12-2012, 07:02 AM
I was at the Bulls and Clippers game the past 2 nights....in both games Kemba Walker showed promise, everyone else including Silas(who should be fired right NOW) actes as if they did not give a damn at all...the bulls game was the most boring game ive ever seen live and the crowd was cheering the clippers andbooing the bobcats.....yes they r the worst team in nba history....i would love to see them get Anthony Davis to put down low with Bismack Biyombo....whoa!!!

bigsams50
02-12-2012, 07:20 AM
For what its worth we dont have Augustin or Henderson at the moment.

quade36
02-12-2012, 10:25 AM
are the Bobcats, not is the Bobcats.

IndyRealist
02-12-2012, 11:13 AM
This is why when people talk contraction, that is why I think it should be something to think about in the NBA. Let's be honest, would anyone really miss the Charlotte Bobcats right now? And there are other teams that I could see being contracted and the NBA would not miss them.

Even as recently as last year, people were talking about contracting the Pacers.

Hustla23
02-12-2012, 11:15 AM
Well, at least they have some young talent and a potential top 3 pick in a star studded draft. I'd rather be the Bobcats than what the Knicks were a couple of years ago with a 100 million dollar payroll full of bums like Curry and Crawford and no young player worth a ****.

At least now they have guys like Augustin (who is very underrated), Henderson, Biyombo, Walker, Mullens, etc.

Throw in a few more lottery picks and they look pretty good, actually.

kozelkid
02-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Wait you mean a PG who thrives in transition and is merely a average shooter/finisher but good passer would do bad in a super slow offense?

http://img4.memecenter.com/uploaded/6cdb82a5b669ddf1f5479c176649d127.jpg

**** you.

2. I meant the earlier core with Okafor, GWallace, Felton, etc. back when they made the playoffs and finished ~0.500. And either way its better than looking like a D-league team.

4. Stephen Jackson was great for the Cats in the beginning but became bad once he realized the direction of the team.

If your best argument is that he should "mine [his] own business," then you shouldn't EVER debate again. Like EVER.

And no, that core was garbage. They are better off tanking.

And again, it's nice flattery when the player isn't on your team anymore. Not to mention whether Brown "loved" him or not, Felton still had no desire playing in Brown's slow *** pace.

And no Jackson sucked. And will continue to suck as he gets, you know, older.

Panthers4life
02-12-2012, 12:21 PM

he actually traded for diop and tyrus thomas he didn't sign them to those deals.. he traded stephen jackson for the top 10 pick in which they got bismack biyombo and had to throw in maggette to make the numbers work. he traded wallace for wallace for 2 first round picks 1 being in 2013.. one of the good trades he made was getting bj mullens from okc for a 2nd round pick. and dj white for nothing..

They could be terrible again next year with dj augustine set to become a FA. but once they get rid of diop, maggette and carroll after next season they'll have tons of cap space and tons of top picks. watch out for bobcats i predict a playoff team in 2014 lol

Iodine
02-12-2012, 12:41 PM
**** you.

If your best argument is that he should "mine [his] own business," then you shouldn't EVER debate again. Like EVER.

And no, that core was garbage. They are better off tanking.

And again, it's nice flattery when the player isn't on your team anymore. Not to mention whether Brown "loved" him or not, Felton still had no desire playing in Brown's slow *** pace.

And no Jackson sucked. And will continue to suck as he gets, you know, older.

Make sweet love to me.

If I should mind my own business I shouldnt even know a player on any of the other teams

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Shocked they don't use Biyombo more. When I first saw Bucks acquired pick #7 from the Kings for Salmons and Beno swap i'm like yeah Bucks can get Biyombo! Then We ended up trading it and moving down and landing Harris. Tobias is good though. Skiles just don't play him much.

jp611
02-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Were just haters cuz were talking about the bobcats... Keep hatin guys

Iodine
02-12-2012, 12:43 PM
You were like 7

Thankfully the Internet lets me read articles from the time :love:

Iodine
02-12-2012, 12:48 PM

If minding ones own business was so important, why did you make idiotic comments in the first place? It is really easy to type out "I was wrong" you should try it here

willabeast77
02-12-2012, 01:13 PM
They are awful but in fairness to them they lost their best players (Maggette's been injured for most of the season, he just recently came back). And Gerald Henderson is now gone. Im also surprised why Kemba Walker is playing this horrible. Shooting 36% on a team this bad is no excuse. What happened to those people saying he was better than Kyrie Irving??

spreadeagle
02-12-2012, 01:14 PM
nah some of the Vancouver Grizz teams were god awful

homestarunner93
02-12-2012, 01:26 PM
I can't fathom why someone thinks a core of Wallace/Jackson/Felton showed promise. No, it showed that the Bobcats were content with mediocrity. It is better to blow it up and be horrible than to just be a mediocre 7th or 8th seed in perpetuity. A few years of being horrible followed by some high draft picks is better than drafting in the mid-teens year after year while your average core gets older and older.

Bigbadmoffo
02-12-2012, 01:37 PM

Dude he's a projected top 5 next year with the potential for top 3

Gators123
02-12-2012, 01:47 PM

Draftexpress.com doesn't even have him going in the lottery in their mock draft.

Iodine
02-12-2012, 01:50 PM

by........

kozelkid
02-12-2012, 01:51 PM

Ya... like 8 months ago...

At this point he's likely a late lottery pick.

Personally, I think he's better than Iodine is giving him credit for, but since playing in college, he certainly hasn't shown being worth the hype he had received earlier.

Iodine
02-12-2012, 01:52 PM
He probably is a better prospect than Crawford, but he reeks of tweener guard to me

kozelkid
02-12-2012, 02:00 PM
He probably is a better prospect than Crawford, but he reeks of tweener guard to me

He is, but I don't think it's necessarily that bad of a thing. I think they're best off conceding that he can't play pg and try to go for combo guard. They're plenty of capable combo guards this league, and at the very least he can be a very good sixth man. If he can be the next Jason Terry, that would be awesome. However, he can of course just as well be the next Jerryd Bayless (who I actually loved as a prospect :laugh2:) or worse, a Jannero Pargo. :puke:

Still, fwiw, he has a good pedigree. If he's there in the late lottery picks, I absolutely take a chance on him.

DerekRE_3
02-12-2012, 02:01 PM
The first year Bobcats were pretty bad. Their best players were a rookie Emeka Okafor and a still very raw Gerald Wallace who had only played garbage time in Sacramento. This was their starting lineup if I remember correctly:

Brevin Knight
Keith Bogans
Gerald Wallace
Emeka Okafor
The Great Primoz Brezec

They also had Jake Voskuhl, who wore a headband. The headband is key. Their only promising player back then was Gerald Wallace, who was one of the best expansion draft picks of all time. I wouldn't include Okafor because he never really improved that much from his rookie season.

JordansBulls
02-12-2012, 02:57 PM

That was the right thing to do. The best they were was a 7th seed wasn't it? Not really going to improve much with those guys as your best players.

nate2usmc
02-12-2012, 03:22 PM
That was the right thing to do. The best they were was a 7th seed wasn't it? Not really going to improve much with those guys as your best players.

At first I thought the same as Knicks21 but coming to think about it, you're right.

I don't think this is the worst team in NBA history though.

Vampirate
02-12-2012, 03:24 PM
If Michael Jordon came back from retirement to play for Charlotte, would he be the best player or close even at his age?

homestarunner93
02-12-2012, 03:37 PM
The first year Bobcats were pretty bad. Their best players were a rookie Emeka Okafor and a still very raw Gerald Wallace who had only played garbage time in Sacramento. This was their starting lineup if I remember correctly:

Brevin Knight
Keith Bogans
Gerald Wallace
Emeka Okafor
The Great Primoz Brezec

They also had Jake Voskuhl, who wore a headband. The headband is key. Their only promising player back then was Gerald Wallace, who was one of the best expansion draft picks of all time. I wouldn't include Okafor because he never really improved that much from his rookie season.

Also Jahidi White.

The_Jamal
02-12-2012, 03:43 PM
I can't fathom why someone thinks a core of Wallace/Jackson/Felton showed promise. No, it showed that the Bobcats were content with mediocrity. It is better to blow it up and be horrible than to just be a mediocre 7th or 8th seed in perpetuity. A few years of being horrible followed by some high draft picks is better than drafting in the mid-teens year after year while your average core gets older and older.

Agreed. The goal of an NBA team isn't to be a 30-35 win team every year. As bad as the Bobcats are now, it has to happen for them to try and put a winner on the floor

UPRock
02-12-2012, 04:05 PM
I think they're going to get Harrison Barnes in the draft.

JordansBulls
02-12-2012, 04:13 PM
At first I thought the same as Knicks21 but coming to think about it, you're right.

I don't think this is the worst team in NBA history though.

Yep. The only time making the playoffs with a low seed is good is when you got an up and coming star player on your team. So the Thunder and Bulls making the playoffs in 2010 as 8th seeds were good because both franchises had a up and coming star player. But for a team that is mediocore then it doesn't make much sense to pay out all that money to be a 7th or 8th seed knowing you won't ever get much better due to you not having an up and coming star player or a star player in general (because at least a star player in general can perhaps lure other decent players to the team).

king4day
02-12-2012, 04:15 PM
When the Bobcats were healthy earlier in the year, they won a few of games.
Then they lost their top 2 scorers in Maggette and Henderson and the effects of this is clearly showing.
So no, they are not the worst team ever.

In the end, many teams will be jealous if they wind up with Anthony Davis.

Walker
Henderson
Davis
Byombo

That's a nice core. Add some seasoned vets around that and you have a real contender in a few years.

Iodine
02-12-2012, 04:19 PM
^Bismack would be better as the PF. He has more lateral quickness than AD right now, although AD might when he fills out his frame

DeyAce
02-12-2012, 04:27 PM
I think the hornets are worse