PDA

View Full Version : boston try-out lol

koberomo0924
02-10-2012, 04:52 AM
so seeing this really good game that just ended, pau was player of the game, so it led me to think, Pau knows he out of la sooner or later and with all this rando for gasol speculation has been coming out, i started to think. Is this pau's way of telling the celtics 'lets do this' i still got it?? p.s rando and kobe were being very very friendly lol just my thoughts, what you guys think??

jonesyLakeShow
02-10-2012, 05:28 AM
so seeing this really good game that just ended, pau was player of the game, so it led me to think, Pau knows he out of la sooner or later and with all this rando for gasol speculation has been coming out, i started to think. Is this pau's way of telling the celtics 'lets do this' i still got it?? p.s rando and kobe were being very very friendly lol just my thoughts, what you guys think??

Its all speculation I think.Plus I think its just more respect now for the teams.They both have been declining since recent years.So I just think they respect each other more.Who knows it could be anyone gone at this point except kobe.

majmarcus
02-10-2012, 05:57 AM
^^^what he said! Besides, I like Rondo. But I'd rather keep Pau and just sign Arenas man.

USMCLaker
02-10-2012, 06:04 AM
I agree they were just to chummy in this game personally I didn't like it.

Mcdoh
02-10-2012, 06:17 AM
same here i rather keep pau...

koberomo0924
02-10-2012, 06:34 AM
i mean yea pau played good, one game that's all, we cant completely change our minds on what this team needs, PG!, and it showed big time in this game. no pg defense and that's were they beat we cant depend on Blake and fisher, arenas might be a good option but how do we know what he still got? i do believe we can trade gasol for rando get our need, and maybe play arenas or also trade for Brandon Jennings, he just stated he would leave bucks for big market team. i liked gasol, but its time to move on and make a full commitment in changing our identities. and yea Kobe
would foul rando he would apologize and like wise with rando, it felt kinda awkward lol

majmarcus
02-10-2012, 08:12 AM
See, my thing is, while I hate the way Pau played in the post season last year. Im still stewing about that, lol. I wouldnt want to deal him for a PG who is definitely an upgrade over what we have. But basically has no outside shot. Teams are going to have an easier time focusing on just Kobe and Bynum. Atleast Pau can create his on offense 10-15ft out as well as the occasional 3pt. Who would be our 4? Murphy and McRoberts?? I think we should offer Ebanks, Morris, MWP,etc...for a young quick, defensive minded pg who can hit an open J. Arenas(IMO) can certainly help.

I like having Pau and Bynum dudes. Thats a helluva advantage in the post.

koberomo0924
02-10-2012, 11:53 AM
yea the big 3, they make it so difficult to defend, but idk it just gets frustrating when we have to depend if gasol is gonna play like he did last night or play like gasoft. its just why not trade him for something while hes still good, idk how else were gonna get a qiuck suitable pg, every and any trade we will do this year will HAVE to involve bynum or gasol, i rather it be gasol

LA_Raiders
02-10-2012, 01:16 PM
Good Bigs are hard to get... We dont need an injury prone player, we already have Bynum....

Just imagine, Rondo and Bynum out at the same time??? We would be ****ed...

RoyalG333
02-10-2012, 01:24 PM
naa I think the whole Gasol for Rondo thing was a fabrication that went wild.

Last night showed that Gasol and Andrew as the focus of the offense in the paint can do some serious damage. Imagine we get some really good shooters.

Fisher's play is just unacceptable at this point.

I think his minutes should be severely cut short. Brown must know the liability at both ends of the floor.

I think we simply need to pick up Sessions or a guy like DJ Augustine for the trade exception. Especially if your Charlotte, your season is just ruined, why not get some cap space?

bluefire7002
02-10-2012, 01:28 PM
i mean yea pau played good, one game that's all, we cant completely change our minds on what this team needs, PG!, and it showed big time in this game. no pg defense and that's were they beat we cant depend on Blake and fisher, arenas might be a good option but how do we know what he still got? i do believe we can trade gasol for rando get our need, and maybe play arenas or also trade for Brandon Jennings, he just stated he would leave bucks for big market team. i liked gasol, but its time to move on and make a full commitment in changing our identities. and yea Kobe
would foul rando he would apologize and like wise with rando, it felt kinda awkward lol

LOL yea I noticed that too and remembered a couple years back when Rondo was starting **** with Kobe, which he took all personal.... Hmmm maybe Kobe knows something we dont :D

Iron24th
02-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Sessions could be enough to solve our biggest issue.

majmarcus
02-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Sessions could be enough to solve our biggest issue.

Yeah, something like this. But we do NOT need to give up neither of our bigs...they are waaaay to skilled to give up. Bring get Sessions or Arenas or J.R. Smith and we'll be good

Tree Rollins
02-10-2012, 06:32 PM
No. B/c Pau knows that the chances of the trade happens are about 1 in 1000.

KB24PG16
02-10-2012, 07:03 PM
"You play to win the game."
-Herm Edwards

DoubleDragon
02-10-2012, 07:24 PM
There was something going on beyond the obvious respect factor IMO. That said, Pau played great. I personally think he should've been an All Star, but people expect more from players of his caliber.

Eg714
02-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Pau might of just traded his self

koberomo0924
02-11-2012, 11:45 AM
See this is exactly what I was saying in the beginning, gasol has one good game and he's the best, he played horrible along with attest, all our bench, and it showed what we need and what we've needed PG!!!!!! Our team sucked, had no ball control, rushed everything and no one to handle and slow the pace down I.e. PG!! Get arenas already, sign jr smith, and trade gasol for ran do and we will be good, who cares if we owe artest money get him out trade Blake and tell fish sorry bro ur not our started(he knows he lost it) and give mcroberts more playing time! Besides kobe and Bynum he has the most heart and desire on this team!!