PDA

View Full Version : Kobe says he'd Play with LBJ Over Anybody Else

shep33
02-08-2012, 10:55 PM
ESPN Article:

He also offered an answer that would be surprising to some when he was told he could pick any player in the league to join him to create the sport's top duo.

"It's a tough question because I've played with a lot of great players being on the Olympic team," Bryant said. "I think that the player I would probably play with the most where the pieces would fit would be myself and LeBron [James], believe it or not, because he's more of a facilitator and I'm more of a scorer. ... He's a modern version of what Oscar [Robertson] was. He just puts up genius numbers."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7555716/driven-kobe-bryant-thinks-los-angeles-lakers-tweak-team

still1ballin
02-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Very surprising

sunsfan88
02-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Good answer.

Lakeshow24KB
02-08-2012, 11:01 PM
I'm pretty sure even Betty White would pick Lebron James.

John Walls Era
02-08-2012, 11:08 PM
Easy pick, good answer.

thedfactor
02-08-2012, 11:08 PM
Kobe and Lebron would work because Kobe knows he's a real #1 and will have the ball when it matters in the clutch. LeBron plays 3 quarters, Kobe plays all 4. It's basically LeBron being Kobe's "Tyson Chandler" lol

NBAfan4life
02-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Greatness recognizes greatness. Kobe knows Lebron is the best player in the league. Kobe is my favorite player of all time. Even I can understand that Lebron has been the best player for a few years.

LakersSaintsLSU
02-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Greatness recognizes greatness. Kobe knows Lebron is the best player in the league. Kobe is my favorite player of all time. Even I can understand that Lebron has been the best player for a few years.

:facepalm: dude you and every other kobe hater are the only ones who thnk lechoke is the best....ask 99 percent of the NBA

NBAfan4life
02-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Kobe and Lebron would work because Kobe knows he's a real #1 and will have the ball when it matters in the clutch. LeBron plays 3 quarters, Kobe plays all 4. It's basically LeBron being Kobe's "Tyson Chandler" lol

I really wish there were more rational Kobe fans. Some people give us a bad name. Kobe has games where if he did shy away from being the #1 option his team would win. He also wins games too. Lebron is the best player in the league. He isn't a three quarter guy, or a Tyson Chandler. He is the best player on the planet.

I hate Lebron, but lets be real. If the Heat are healthy this year and no championship then he can be criticized. The man can play.

Lakers + Giants
02-08-2012, 11:22 PM
:facepalm: dude you and every other kobe hater are the only ones who thnk lechoke is the best....ask 99 percent of the NBA

Lebron is the best. And no im not a kobe hater, just look at my username lmao.

Chacarron
02-08-2012, 11:28 PM

You are such a Kobe lover. :p Lebron is clearly the best and has been for some time.

NBAfan4life
02-08-2012, 11:29 PM

I guess you didn't see the bolded. Kobe has had a fantastic career. Is still a great player. He is no longer the best player in this league. As much as I would like him to be he just ins't. To say that he isn't the best player in the league isn't really a knock on him if you consider how many minutes he has logged.

Avenged
02-08-2012, 11:35 PM
It would basically be like who Lebron is playing with right now (Wade).

meloman1592
02-08-2012, 11:49 PM
Smart answer by Kobe...but on a side note (I'm a Melo fan), some people really STILL think Kobe is better than Lebron? I honestly don't like either guy...can't stand Kobe and I think Lebron is a little ***** but he's clearly the best.... C L E A R L Y

godolphins
02-08-2012, 11:52 PM
That would be a good duo. Lebron is an Oscar Robertson/Magic Johnson/Scottie Pippen type of player while Kobe is more of a Michael Jordan type of player.

I want to see Lebron play the role of Magic/Oscar/Pippen and I want to see Wade play the role of Michael Jordan, if they both accept their roles then the Heat would be even better IMO.

nickdymez
02-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Lebron is better than Kobe because he's younger. Thats it.

Kobe4Life
02-09-2012, 12:04 AM
haha gotta love some of this kobe hate..

Raph12
02-09-2012, 12:16 AM
It's smart, Kobe knows Lebron loves to be a facilitator and with the ball in LBJ's hands all the time, he can keep KB24 from chucking 30 shots a night... As long as Kobe doesn't let his ego get in the way, it would be a great team.

kblo247
02-09-2012, 12:56 AM
Kobe probably feels like he could teach LeBron a lot about how to handle being a villain, and in turn that LeBron would lengthen his career. It would be a best of both worlds situation

JJ_JKidd
02-09-2012, 01:45 AM
ESPN Article:

He also offered an answer that would be surprising to some when he was told he could pick any player in the league to join him to create the sport's top duo.

"It's a tough question because I've played with a lot of great players being on the Olympic team," Bryant said. "I think that the player I would probably play with the most where the pieces would fit would be myself and LeBron [James], believe it or not, because he's more of a facilitator and I'm more of a scorer. ... He's a modern version of what Oscar [Robertson] was. He just puts up genius numbers."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7555716/driven-kobe-bryant-thinks-los-angeles-lakers-tweak-team

Yea he's Oscar indeed. Not MJ ;)

thekmp211
02-09-2012, 09:40 AM
man, the kobe knob-slobbers are something else...

it's a pretty obvious choice, being that the other best choice (dwight) couldn't really be casually mentioned with everything that's happened this season.

thekmp211
02-09-2012, 09:41 AM

what does that even mean? that doesn't make any sense.

he's better than him because when the two step foot on a basketball court, lebron is more effective.

if you mean that kobe in his prime is better than lebron now, i really couldn't care less to have the argument.

todu82
02-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Would love to see those 2 together. They'd be a playoff team even if the other 3 starters where scrubs.

prettyboyGOD
02-09-2012, 10:09 AM
again with this kobe and lebron smh can this ****ing guy win a ring before he get compared to one of the greatest to ever play lebron is just young wait until them knees start going he dont develop his game he just try to jump over every body just like mcgrady vince and were are them two right now smh and then he is the greatest player ever but he is running to wade and bosh to get a ring who the **** does that like jordan said u would never see me running to magic and bird to pair up lebron is like 26 or w.e with no rings kobe already had 3 at that age killing them and i dont wanna hear cause he had shaq cause how many did shaq win before him? and how many did he win after him ok KOBE is better then lebron hands down when kobe hang them up the person i think is taking the thrown after him is DURANT sorry

thekmp211
02-09-2012, 10:46 AM
again with this kobe and lebron smh can this ****ing guy win a ring before he get compared to one of the greatest to ever play lebron is just young wait until them knees start going he dont develop his game he just try to jump over every body just like mcgrady vince and were are them two right now smh and then he is the greatest player ever but he is running to wade and bosh to get a ring who the **** does that like jordan said u would never see me running to magic and bird to pair up lebron is like 26 or w.e with no rings kobe already had 3 at that age killing them and i dont wanna hear cause he had shaq cause how many did shaq win before him? and how many did he win after him ok KOBE is better then lebron hands down when kobe hang them up the person i think is taking the thrown after him is DURANT sorry

i wish this was reddit so this could be downvoted into oblivion.

nickdymez
02-09-2012, 12:36 PM

:clap:

nickdymez
02-09-2012, 12:37 PM
what does that even mean? that doesn't make any sense.

he's better than him because when the two step foot on a basketball court, lebron is more effective.

if you mean that kobe in his prime is better than lebron now, i really couldn't care less to have the argument.

You must be slow if you dont understand that statement i made.

Cano-Montero...
02-09-2012, 12:45 PM
What is the problem with other posters? Obviously he will pick LBJ..lol

Sinestro
02-09-2012, 12:49 PM
It would basically be like who Lebron is playing with right now (Wade).

Exactly what came to my mind

Khri
02-09-2012, 12:55 PM

What is Kobe record against Lebron? How exactly are you better than someone when he is always beating you?

Kobe did a good job riding Shaq cocktail

nickdymez
02-09-2012, 12:57 PM
What is Kobe record against Lebron? How exactly are you better than someone when he is always beating you?

Kobe did a good job riding Shaq cocktail

Where any of those head to head matchups for tittles?

Khri
02-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Where any of those head to head matchups for tittles?

Why does it matter if you beat someone in the street or in a ring? What's your point? Are you saying that it doesn't matter what Lebron has done against Kobe because it was not for a tittle? Weak.

ElChinoLatino
02-09-2012, 01:02 PM
Lebron is the best basketball player in the world.

carruthers32
02-09-2012, 01:03 PM

you are legit ******** if you don't think lebron has been the best player in the NBA the past few years.

Method28
02-09-2012, 01:10 PM

Okay and kobe is.only better than jordan cause hes younger.....

Dont get that point lol

willabeast77
02-09-2012, 01:17 PM
The way it sounds, seems like Kobe wanting to be the man and LeBron the sidekick, but if somehow they would ever play together on an actual team, LeBron would be the man. Kobe's past his prime and he knows it. He's over-reaacting.

willabeast77
02-09-2012, 01:19 PM
Okay and kobe is.only better than jordan cause hes younger.....

Dont get that point lol

Jordan's retired so of course in today's day Kobe is "better" but he isn't greater (meaning all time ranking). Thats just silly!

TheIlladelph16
02-09-2012, 01:19 PM

You sir are ignorant.... Saying Lebron is the best player right now is not a knock on Kobe. I believe Larry Bird even said the other day that Lebron is the best player. Is he a champion yet? No. Has he consistently choked down the stretch? Certainly. You cannot just dismiss that a young Kobe with the most dominant Center of this era won him three titles. Every advanced statistic will tell you that you are blatantly wrong:facepalm:

Evolution23
02-09-2012, 01:23 PM
kobe is media savvy and gave the politically correct answer. The correct answer is Dwight Howard though.

Kobe2324
02-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Kobe is better than Lebron because he plays better as the pressure increases, Lebron folds like a lil *****. Not to say lebron isn't good, his all around stats are better, of course he will rebound and pass the ball better than Kobe, Kobe is still the better scorer, he makes the toughest shots in the league hands down and still manages a good percentage from the field considering. And when you need a big bucket Kobe has hit more than you could ever count. Kobe is still the better player, stats aren't everything! He probly only has 2 years left at the top and then Lebron will probly slip in to that spot.

smith&wesson
02-09-2012, 01:41 PM
That would be a good duo. Lebron is an Oscar Robertson/Magic Johnson/Scottie Pippen type of player while Kobe is more of a Michael Jordan type of player.

I want to see Lebron play the role of Magic/Oscar/Pippen and I want to see Wade play the role of Michael Jordan, if they both accept their roles then the Heat would be even better IMO.

but oscar and magic were ball dominating.

and so was jordan.

willabeast77
02-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Kobe is better than Lebron because he plays better as the pressure increases, Lebron folds like a lil *****. Not to say lebron isn't good, his all around stats are better, of course he will rebound and pass the ball better than Kobe, Kobe is still the better scorer, he makes the toughest shots in the league hands down and still manages a good percentage from the field considering. And when you need a big bucket Kobe has hit more than you could ever count. Kobe is still the better player, stats aren't everything! He probly only has 2 years left at the top and then Lebron will probly slip in to that spot.

No not true at all. Kobe is not the better scorer. It is clearly LeBron. LeBron shooting a much higher percentage is proof of this (LeBron 55%, Kobe 44%). If LeBron were to take the same amount of shots Kobe takes, there would be no question that LeBron is the greater scorer. He'd easily be leading the league in scoring. Kobe making tougher shots does not equal to him being the better scorer. That is quite nonsense. :facepalm:

Ive seen Kobe play this season and he has NOT been clutch. Im sure you watched the Lakers last game vs the Sixers. He basically blew their chances at winning. 2 pts on 1/10 in the 4th quarter is not getting it done. His whole "clutch" persona and "killer instinct" mold is vastly overrated.

Federal Reserve
02-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Kobe is the biggest cry baby in the NBA. He left Charlotte because he thought the team sucked. When Lebron left his team, he was blamed for it. When Kobe did it, he was cheered. If it wasn't for Shaq, Kobe would be lucky to have one ring. Kobe has one undeserving MVP that he stole from Chris Paul, while Lebron already has twice as many in less years played. It's time for fans to stop being sheep that are controlled by the media.

aman_13
02-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Are some of these posters for real? Lebron James is THE BEST player in the game. Get over it and move on.

aman_13
02-09-2012, 02:21 PM
No not true at all. Kobe is not the better scorer. It is clearly LeBron. LeBron shooting a much higher percentage is proof of this (LeBron 55%, Kobe 44%). If LeBron were to take the same amount of shots Kobe takes, there would be no question that LeBron is the greater scorer. He'd easily be leading the league in scoring. Kobe making tougher shots does not equal to him being the better scorer. That is quite nonsense. :facepalm:

Ive seen Kobe play this season and he has NOT been clutch. Im sure you watched the Lakers last game vs the Sixers. He basically blew their chances at winning. 2 pts on 1/10 in the 4th quarter is not getting it done. His whole "clutch" persona and "killer instinct" mold is vastly overrated.

This is just to add on to the clutch comment.

The sin of predictability
Bryant makes crunch-time defense easy for opponents by shooting just about every time he touches the ball (over a five-year period, he mustered 56 clutch shots, to go with one assist).

Fans of his raw machismo howl that such criticism misses the point, but the point is that when Bryant gets the ball in crunch time, it's a virtual certainty that he'll shoot it, and it's better than 2-1 odds that he'll miss.

In 1997, he famously air-balled two shots that could have beat the Jazz; instead, the Jazz won the series. In 1999, he whiffed on a 3-pointer at the buzzer that would have tied Game 2 against the Spurs. In Game 4 against the Kings in 2002, he missed a 2-pointer that would have tied the game (before the ball was tipped out to Robert Horry for the winning 3). In Game 7 of that same series, Bryant missed a tip that would have won the game in regulation. In Game 3 against the Timberwolves in 2003, he missed two key shots in the last seconds of overtime, and the Lakers lost.

I'll spare you the entire list, but it's long. In the final 24 seconds of playoff games, Bryant has racked up almost as many air balls as makes, making just below 30 percent of game-tying or go-ahead shots. He hasn't hit such a shot in a playoff game, in fact, since 2008, including key misses in the closing moments against the Jazz and Magic in 2009, and the Thunder and Suns last spring. He made one of his four shots in the fourth quarter of Game 7 of last year's Finals.

No matter how you define crunch time -- from the last five minutes of the fourth quarter or overtime to the last 24 seconds -- and no matter how you define production -- field goal percentage, offensive efficiency, David Berri's Wins Produced, the results tell the same story: Bryant is about as likely to hit the big shot as any player.

ESPN Stats & Information's Alok Pattani dug through 15 years of NBA data (see table below) -- Bryant's entire career, regular season and playoffs -- and found that Bryant has attempted 115 shots in the final 24 seconds of a game in which the Lakers were tied or trailed by two or fewer points. He connected on 36, and missed 79 times.

One shot for all the cookies. And the NBA is nearly unanimous that this is the guy to take it, even though he has more than twice as many misses as makes?

His crunch-time production is slightly higher in the first half of this season, but still certainly not the best in the league. And analyzing any large number of games, one year, five years or 15 years, and defining crunch time a number of different ways, shows the same pattern. (There are many ways this has been sliced.)

Bryant shoots more than most, passes less and racks up misses at an all-time rate. There is no measure, other than YouTube highlights and folklore, by which he's the best scorer in crunch time.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/24200/the-truth-about-kobe-bryant-in-crunch-time

hotadef
02-09-2012, 02:49 PM
These post are funny, LEBRON younger and the best dribbling physical speciman freak, non dribbling Dwight howard. but kobe skill set is way beyond anything lebron can dream of right now. kobe has yes mimicked which all players do he has mimicked jordan games and then he took the dreams whole skill set. he is a ballarina in the post. kobe is 6ft 4 inches he got game. stats dont mean much you talking about fg percentage 6ft 4 inches 200 pounds to 6ft 9ish 265 pounds who gets most points off of dunks, like jordan did of course if you dunking you will have a higher fg percentage.

who is the best play kobe who is the most physical specimen lebron which translates to best player breathing because he can dribble. but if dwight howard could dribble he could easily match or surpass what lebron does. he wouldnt have to wait for a pg to give him the ball.

i can give them a co best player as i value kobe skills set as much as what i value what lebron is capable of doing. in kobe prime i would go kobe because of the skill set but lebron has time to work on his game . i mean his post game should be much better its getting there but you must realize he not bulky but his height and weight is same as karl malone so i expect more

LakersEaglesLA
02-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Kobe is the biggest cry baby in the NBA. He left Charlotte because he thought the team sucked. When Lebron left his team, he was blamed for it. When Kobe did it, he was cheered. If it wasn't for Shaq, Kobe would be lucky to have one ring. Kobe has one undeserving MVP that he stole from Chris Paul, while Lebron already has twice as many in less years played. It's time for fans to stop being sheep that are controlled by the media.

If it wasnt for Pippen, Jordan would be lucky to have 1 ring.. This guy scored 81 points! 60 in three quarters and carried a team tothe playoffs in the WEST where you had to win 50 games to make playoffs with Smush Parker and Kuame Brown. You are just a Kobe hater, you sound jealous with no credibility:facepalm:

RLundi
02-09-2012, 02:58 PM

Top 5 one of the most insanely idiotic statements it's ever been my displeasure to read.

Snapshot
02-09-2012, 03:48 PM
It's hilarious how some people consider Kobe to be the best player in the game, when with the exception of this year he hasn't even been the best at his position for the past 3 or so years.. smh. At this point your just delusional if you say that LBJ or Wade isn't better than him, it's borderline factual, but I notice people conveniently go blind when it comes to comparing the stats.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-09-2012, 03:53 PM
It's hilarious how some people consider Kobe to be the best player in the game, when with the exception of this year he hasn't even been the best at his position for the past 3 or so years.. smh. At this point your just delusional if you say that LBJ or Wade isn't better than him, it's borderline factual, but I notice people conveniently go blind when it comes to comparing the stats.

This is your criteria for best player in the game.

I'm going to run out and get me one of them "Check My Stats T-Shirt"! :cool:

Raps08-09 Champ
02-09-2012, 03:59 PM
I wonder how Lebron would feel about that.

Kobe would get more publicity than Lebron and Lebron is a pretty big egotistical jerk.

P-O-Z
02-09-2012, 04:00 PM
You guys make kobe out to be the greatest clutch performer to ever live .. Mhm lets see .. 1. Blew a 20+ point lead in the finals to the celtics, which ended up costing them the finals 2. Artest and Gasol showed in game 7 (2010) while kobe shot 6/24 3. 3.Got swept last year and had a chance in game three to make it a series and didnt come through.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-09-2012, 04:04 PM
You guys make kobe out to be the greatest clutch performer to ever live .. Mhm lets see .. 1. Blew a 20+ point lead in the finals to the celtics, which ended up costing them the finals 2. Artest and Gasol showed in game 7 (2010) while kobe shot 6/24 3. 3.Got swept last year and had a chance in game three to make it a series and didnt come through.

Game 7: 15 rebounds. Team that won the rebounding battle won every single game in that series.

Oh and 5 Championships, looking for #6 this year. :clap:

Lake_Show2416
02-09-2012, 04:21 PM
how does the "best player in the world" in the world lose with Wade & Bosh against 1 guy & some cast offs?? lol it's pathetic & it's the same story from the games this year

ya we got swept by them but we got some titles in the past years can't win every year

was it the fact that Wade was going to win the finals MVP :laugh2: or he just isn't as good as proceived

I guarantee if u replace Lebron with Kobe on last years Heat team, Wade would b a multi champ

amos1er
02-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Lebron would be a great Pippen for Kobe. :clap:

amos1er
02-09-2012, 04:27 PM

Lebron = worst 4th quarter averages in NBA finals history.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Lebron would be a great Pippen for Kobe. :clap:

Pippen was a much better defender.

Da Knicks
02-09-2012, 04:51 PM
Im a Melo fan and the last 4 years maybe longer lebron has being the best player. I still think he needs the post up game or Melo will end up outshining him.

amos1er
02-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Im a Melo fan and the last 4 years maybe longer lebron has being the best player. I still think he needs the post up game or Melo will end up outshining him.

Judging by the season Melo is having, Lebron is in no danger of being outshined by him anytime soon. :eyebrow:

Da Knicks
02-09-2012, 05:09 PM
how does the "best player in the world" in the world lose with Wade & Bosh against 1 guy & some cast offs?? lol it's pathetic & it's the same story from the games this year

ya we got swept by them but we got some titles in the past years can't win every year

was it the fact that Wade was going to win the finals MVP :laugh2: or he just isn't as good as proceived

I guarantee if u replace Lebron with Kobe on last years Heat team, Wade would b a multi champ

Kobe and Wade would be a worse combo than james and wade or kobe and lebron. Two shooting guards on the same team doesnt really produce good results.

Da Knicks
02-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Judging by the season Melo is having, Lebron is in no danger of being outshined by him anytime soon. :eyebrow:

Im obviosly referring to the years ahead when lebron loses his quickness and speed. When that happens then i want to see your eyebrow smily.:D

amos1er
02-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Im obviosly referring to the years ahead when lebron loses his quickness and speed. When that happens then i want to see your eyebrow smily.:D

I hope Melo outshines him too. I just feel for the Knicks fans because Melo is playing like crap this season. Maybe he is just in the wrong system for the FO sucks balls and put the wrong talent around him. Either way...I like Melo's game better than James', I just am appalled by his play this season...he needs to step it up...he is playing in the garden (the greatest stage in the world) and he is shaming himself and the Knicks fans. Hopefully when Kobe shows up there tomorrow he shows Melo how its done in the Garden like he always shows the Knicks fans.

netsgiantsyanks
02-09-2012, 05:23 PM
this basically just negated larry bird's statement.

Demon11
02-09-2012, 05:24 PM
These threads with Laker fans arguing with the world that Kobe is better than Lebron always crack me up. It's like ghetto black chicks fighting over which baby daddy crackhead is better.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-09-2012, 05:28 PM
this basically just negated larry bird's statement.

If anything, it validates his statement. If you actually heard the Kobe interview, he was giving props to LBJ but also taking shots at him at the same time. He said that LeBron is a great passer like Oscar, and like Oscar, is great at putting up STATS. Kobe's loves to shoot, to get the ball, you need someone to get you the ball (aka pass it to you). Who is so good at passing and can get you the ball so you can shoot and score??? Answer: LBJ. :D

Demon11
02-09-2012, 05:40 PM
If anything, it validates his statement. If you actually heard the Kobe interview, he was giving props to LBJ but also taking shots at him at the same time. He said that LeBron is a great passer like Oscar, and like Oscar, is great at putting up STATS. Kobe's loves to shoot, to get the ball, you need someone to get you the ball (aka pass it to you). Who is so good at passing and can get you the ball so you can shoot and score??? Answer: LBJ. :D

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

dh144498
02-09-2012, 05:55 PM
anyone would want to play with Lebron. :D

LongIslandIcedZ
02-09-2012, 05:58 PM
I think Kobe is using this for PR purposes only. I think deep down he has that competitive fire that he wouldnt want Lebron, he would want to beat him.

Chacarron
02-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Pippen was a much better defender.

He was better for sure. Much better...I don't know about that.

Ano705
02-09-2012, 07:27 PM

:Laugh: you and your little "welcome to LA cp3" icon need to stop letting your bias and pride control what you post. Lebron is the best player in the NBA. Yeah, ask 99% of the NBA. They'll say Lebron. Hell, ask 99% of the NBA fans. Even though many of them don't like Lebron, they'll still say Lebron is the best. The only 1% that say he isn't are those blinded idiots that let their hate for him make them believe he isn't the best...like you. Don't let your emotions/mind cloud your judgement.

LAKobeBryant
02-09-2012, 08:04 PM
kobe said this because if they were to play kobe will be the man of the game down the stretch

C-Style
02-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Bynum for Lebron and a 1st round pick. Get it done Mitch!

Rndy
02-09-2012, 08:54 PM
offensively I think Kobe and Lebron would be a better short term duo then Wade and Lebron. Kobe helps spread the floor more because of his shooting.

kobebabe
02-09-2012, 09:01 PM
good answer good answer

TmacBryant
02-09-2012, 09:33 PM
:Laugh: you and your little "welcome to LA cp3" icon need to stop letting your bias and pride control what you post. Lebron is the best player in the NBA. Yeah, ask 99% of the NBA. They'll say Lebron. Hell, ask 99% of the NBA fans. Even though many of them don't like Lebron, they'll still say Lebron is the best. The only 1% that say he isn't are those blinded idiots that let their hate for him make them believe he isn't the best...like you. Don't let your emotions/mind cloud your judgement.

99% of NBA and coaches say Kobe.

Anyways, Lebron would compliment Kobe greatly, he can play off the ball more than most players in the NBA. Kobe didn't say someone like CP3, Dirk, or D-Rose because they usually want the ball when it comes to crunch time.

SportsAndrew25
02-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Kobe will get Lebron over the top.