PDA

View Full Version : Kendrick Perkins rips LBJ for dunk tweet

Lidz
02-08-2012, 03:08 AM
“You don’t see Kobe [Bryant] tweeting,” Perkins said. “You don’t see Michael Jordan tweeting. If you’re an elite player, plays like that don’t excite you. At the end of the day, the guys who are playing for the right reasons who are trying to win championships are not worrying about one play.

“They also are not tweeting about themselves talking about going down to No. 2. I just feel [James] is always looking for attention and he wants the world to like him.”

First of all, it was a dunk. I think Perkins did the right thing by trying to block it because that's what he is, a shot blocker. I'd rather him try to block it than to run from under him like a little kid.

All that said, I think he was upset with LBJ only because he was the one that got dunked on. If Blake dunked on somebody else and LBJ tweeted that same thing, I doubt Perkins says anything about it or has a problem with it at all.

Thoughts?

utl768
02-08-2012, 03:10 AM
what a baby

nyyfan4life
02-08-2012, 03:11 AM
Perkins is drawing more attention to the dunk by bringing this up. I forgot about the Blake dunk but now I can't help but youtube it. Thanks Perk..

sunsfan88
02-08-2012, 03:14 AM
Perkins needs to suck it up.

When Griffin dunked on Mozgov, the whole NBA tweeted about it yet Mozgov was a man about it and just let it go.

Same thing with Varejou when Wade dunked on him. Same with Tolliver when Amare dunked/killed him.

Thing about Perkins is that this is his SECOND time in TWO seasons getting posterized. First Wade dunked on him last year now this.

Avenged
02-08-2012, 03:17 AM
:laugh2: Perkins is mad.

But hey, he's right! Kobe doesn't tweet :p

Lidz
02-08-2012, 03:21 AM
Honestly though, he says he doesn't care so much, but the more he talks about it the more it seems like he cares.

John Walls Era
02-08-2012, 03:22 AM
Hes right, but he does sound mad.

Fool
02-08-2012, 03:25 AM
Wasn't even that amazing of a dunk, first of all. But I agree with the "Lebron just wants to be liked" thing. Though I wouldn't have said anything like Perkins did.

Gallo4Ever
02-08-2012, 03:38 AM
He is right. LBJ is an annoying primadonna. He tweets like the Kardashians (and dresses like Andre 3000...). Grow up, superstar.

ThunderousDemon
02-08-2012, 03:39 AM
True, Kobe doesn't tweet

Sadds The Gr8
02-08-2012, 03:40 AM
doesn't Durant tweet? HE MAD

HouRealCoach
02-08-2012, 03:42 AM
He just knows everyone hates Lebron so he's trying to go against him to get everyone on his side again... He needs to quit *****ing lol and play ball

Knowledge
02-08-2012, 03:43 AM
Perk comes off as a baby. Dirk tweeted about the dunk, what does that make him and why are you reading Lebron's tweets anyways? I do agree that Lebron tries too hard to be liked at times, but if that is who he is then that is who he is. Bottom line, that was an all time highlight that we will be seeing for years, it is his fault for not stopping it.

As far as Lebron tweeting goes, social media is a big part of the younger generation which Lebron is a part of. Its what all athletes from here on out will be doing, especially the ones like Lebron, who are always in the business of marketing themselves/communicating more with fans. Get use to it.

Mrphilly
02-08-2012, 03:52 AM
LMAO...Did he say you dont see Jordan tweeting???? That may be the dumbest ***** I have ever heard. Like somebody said already, Dirk tweeted about it. I guess he doesnt want to repeat. Perkins sounds like a damn fool, trying to correlate tweeting with winning a championship.

stawka
02-08-2012, 03:55 AM
Perkins.... I like you... BUT STFU!

Durant needs to spit on him for saying "elite players don't tweet". ********

Kobe doesn't tweet... Pierce does, LBJ does, Durant does, Dwight does, Blake does, (I'm guessing Rose does), everyone tweets. Now again, STFU. Take shots at Blake and everyone else in the league that liked the dunk. Not to mention, there was NOTHING wrong or offensive with what LeBron said

"How come Dr. J never tweeted? What about Wilt, he never tweeted".

ThunderousDemon
02-08-2012, 04:02 AM
"If you’re an elite player, plays like that don’t excite you".-Kendrick Perkins

Seeing as you aren't an elite player, I guess you were cumming and rubbing your nipples like the Clipper announcers were.

D1JM
02-08-2012, 04:14 AM
I seriously doubt Perkins held a press conference to say what he felt about lebrons life on twitter Or told the reporters before I answer any questions I want to say that lebron is an attention whore whom wants to be liked again(which is true)

Just answered a question from a reporter that most likely said lebron was overjoyed about griffins dunk that he took himself out of the #1 spot on sport centers top ten plays to #2. What you think of his humbleness?

lavilevi23
02-08-2012, 04:19 AM
LMAO what a cry baby seriously. Get over it and move on.

Evolution23
02-08-2012, 04:22 AM
I actually agree with Perkins. Lebron needs to shut the **** up and just win something for once. All these regular season stats and awards don't mean ****.

THE GIPPER
02-08-2012, 04:24 AM
I actually agree with Perkins. Lebron needs to shut the **** up and just win something for once. All these regular season stats and awards don't mean ****.

:confused:

He tweeted about a nice dunk and you're ripping him for that?

D1JM
02-08-2012, 04:24 AM

Kobe doesn't tweet... Pierce does, LBJ does, Durant does, Dwight does, Blake does, (I'm guessing Rose does), everyone tweets. Now again, STFU. Take shots at Blake and everyone else in the league that liked the dunk. Not to mention, there was NOTHING wrong or offensive with what LeBron said

Rose doesn't tweet.

Mrphilly
02-08-2012, 04:33 AM

So Lebron cant express his excitement for a great play until he wins a championship???? You sound as silly as Kendrick Perkins.

Fortunately Dirk has a ring, because he tweeted about it. Sorry David Lee, you have to delete you tweet. No ring, no tweet!!!

lavilevi23
02-08-2012, 04:34 AM

LOL This.

John Walls Era
02-08-2012, 04:36 AM
Rose doesn't tweet.

I think he uses Facebook. Actually I know he uses FB because hes sometimes on my wall.

lakersfan01
02-08-2012, 04:40 AM
He's a baby but I get where he's coming from

lakers4sho
02-08-2012, 04:44 AM
scal doesn't tweet

KB24PG16
02-08-2012, 04:47 AM
dj mbenga didnt tweet thats why he has 2 rings and lbj has 0. :shrug:

jumbacos!

D1JM
02-08-2012, 04:53 AM
I think he uses Facebook. Actually I know he uses FB because hes sometimes on my wall.

True that. But isnt more like to update on his public events? I am not sure since I am not allowed to have Facebook :(

naps
02-08-2012, 04:54 AM
LMFAO!! What a ****ing cry baby Perkins. I guess he's not overrated anymore like he was in Boston due to big three. Now that he doesn't get talked about much (Except for getting dunked on) he's talking about the hottest athlete on the planet, that way people are gonna talk about him just like we are discussing him here.

I bet LeBron or Wade is gonna posterize him next time Heat play the OKC. I already feel bad for him. Wade already did once last year.

You are probably one of those Knicks fans who had LeBron sig in Knicks uniform in 2010. Get over it.

John Walls Era
02-08-2012, 05:31 AM
True that. But isnt more like to update on his public events? I am not sure since I am not allowed to have Facebook :(

I don't use it often, but wtf. You are allowed to go on PSD (probably bad for you), but you can't go on FB.

gwrighter
02-08-2012, 08:22 AM
Haters gonna hate. UMAD Perk? go scowl in the corner by yourself.

The Flash
02-08-2012, 08:40 AM
Perk' s got a dunk fetish and he wants Lebron to dunk on him next.

blahblahyoutoo
02-08-2012, 08:40 AM
Perkins needs to suck it up.

When Griffin dunked on Mozgov, the whole NBA tweeted about it yet Mozgov was a man about it and just let it go.

Same thing with Varejou when Wade dunked on him. Same with Tolliver when Amare dunked/killed him.

Thing about Perkins is that this is his SECOND time in TWO seasons getting posterized. First Wade dunked on him last year now this.

it's because mosgov doesn't speak english and had no idea what they were saying.

Bulls_fan90
02-08-2012, 08:43 AM
U mAd PeRk??? Derp derp.

Sixerlover
02-08-2012, 08:48 AM
*Perkins angrily talks to reporters about superstars tweeting*
*Perkins looks over*
*Perkins sees Durant tweeting*
*Perkins leaves locker room*

Nycbball08
02-08-2012, 08:49 AM

But how many of these guys have a champ-ring...I thing one should earn the right to tweet after they have accomplished something...otherwise it's like being blown out by 30pts and rocking the rim with a monster dunk...." Why"?:facepalm:

meloman1592
02-08-2012, 08:49 AM
But doesn't Durant tweet? Perkins is a little *****

Sixerlover
02-08-2012, 08:51 AM
But how many of these guys have a champ-ring...I thing one should earn the right to tweet after they have accomplished something...otherwise it's like being blown out by 30pts and rocking the rim with a monster dunk...." Why"?:facepalm:

Pierce does.

Dirk tweets, Ray Allen tweets, Ginobili tweets, Jason Terry, etc etc

But it's twitter. I can't believe we're overblowing players tweeting in their free time. Who cares what they do?

Nycbball08
02-08-2012, 08:59 AM
Way I'm trying to say is "only players with a ring should earn the right to tweet"..Atleast about dunking on someone. Like pierce/Kobe / MJ/ wade / ect..

Havoc Wreaker
02-08-2012, 09:07 AM
The LoLBA: :catfight:

theLgndKllr35
02-08-2012, 09:33 AM
Jeremy Lin tweets

kozelkid
02-08-2012, 09:40 AM

You're guessing Rose does?! He barely talks! :laugh2: Rose doesn't.

Personally, I find twitter stupid and a distraction, but Perkins is clearly bitter here.

kozelkid
02-08-2012, 09:43 AM

True, but I don't think he actually posts over 90% of that ****. Seems like all Adidas promotions.

Carey
02-08-2012, 09:50 AM
He's just grumpy because he couldnt cover a dead man with a blanket right now lol

Teeboy1487
02-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Why is he singling out James? This makes no sense. Many players tweeted about that dunk. Perkins sounds like a baby.

Gators123
02-08-2012, 10:03 AM
He mad.

natelpete
02-08-2012, 10:21 AM
Yeah, why did I never hear MJ tweeting back in the 90s?

Glad he tried to block the dunk, but he should probably just shutup.

Hustlenomics
02-08-2012, 10:25 AM
funny thing is he's absolutely right

theheatles
02-08-2012, 10:32 AM
waaaaaaahhhh

NYY09
02-08-2012, 10:40 AM
He's froggy he got posterized, its understandable... The guy is voicing his opinion, whether he is right or wrong I'm sure LBJ could care less about what Kendrick ******* Perkins has to say...

justinnum1
02-08-2012, 10:44 AM
oh, he mad

Ebbs
02-08-2012, 10:49 AM
Perkins is a little baby

HowBoutDemBulls
02-08-2012, 10:52 AM
I liked it when Taj Gibson dunked on Wade lol

UPRock
02-08-2012, 11:14 AM
So in other words he's saying that Durant is not elite, LMAO. Trade his *** OKC, he's crap anyways.

gotoHcarolina52
02-08-2012, 11:17 AM
Take it up the ***, Perkins and STFU

jiggin
02-08-2012, 11:49 AM
He is totally right. LBJ is a little kid and wants everyone to like him. Why tweet about it? seriously. What a moron and a loser.

He tries so hard to look cool via his talk, to get attention...and he always makes himself look like a little attention whore kid. The greats don't do this kind of stuff...its a fact. Which is why LBJ won't ever be put in the same class as them...because he lacks, class.

Why talk about your own play like people don't see it. People seeing an awesome play should be good enough, you shouldn't have to remind them about it later, like its not getting enough attention...unless you are looking for more attention which makes Perkins correct.

Master Mind
02-08-2012, 12:01 PM
He is totally right. LBJ is a little kid and wants everyone to like him. Why tweet about it? seriously. What a moron and a loser.

He tries so hard to look cool via his talk, to get attention...and he always makes himself look like a little attention whore kid. The greats don't do this kind of stuff...its a fact. Which is why LBJ won't ever be put in the same class as them...because he lacks, class.

Why talk about your own play like people don't see it. People seeing an awesome play should be good enough, you shouldn't have to remind them about it later, like its not getting enough attention...unless you are looking for more attention which makes Perkins correct.

:facepalm:

jiggin
02-08-2012, 12:06 PM
let your play do the talking, not your mouth.

UPRock
02-08-2012, 12:26 PM
LBJ is a little kid and wants everyone to like him. Why tweet about it? seriously. What a moron and a loser.

Why talk about your own play like people don't see it. People seeing an awesome play should be good enough, you shouldn't have to remind them about it later, like its not getting enough attention...unless you are looking for more attention.

Kendrick?

gotoHcarolina52
02-08-2012, 12:27 PM
If LeBron tweets a congratulatory remark to Blake on his dunk over Perkins, people say he's looking for attention, wants everyone to love him, and is stealing Blake's spotlight.

If LeBron remains silent and doesn't say a word regarding Blake's dunk, people would say he's hating and jealous that Blake's dunk over Perkins was better than his dunk over John Lucas.

ghettosean
02-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Perkins is 100% right you don't see elite players like Kobe or Jordan tweeting OMG did you see that Blake Griffin dunk. Same with Wade or other elite players who just have that killer instinct. None of these guys would ever.... EVER say well looks like I'm #2 if it does hit me up and prove me wrong unless it's something like losing in the finals.

Truth is Lebron wants to show that he's humble after his celebration last year before he even practiced with the heat and insulting the NBA fan base during his finals interview. LBJ I'm not buying it so just shut up and play ball... Seriously I've been saying it since the season started for his own sake.

SHUT UP AND PLAY BALL!!! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!

This is the type of **** Larry was talking about and why he separated the Kobe mentality and the LBJ mentality. Kobe doesn't give 2 ***** if you like him or not when you go into an arena he just wants to kill your team and LBJ just wants to be loved it shows since this season began. Lebron the damage is done and 90% of fans don't like you and you are being compared to the most hated players in all sports and currently are the most hated player in all sports it is what it is bro so for the last time.

JUST SHUT UP AND PLAY BALL!!!

kdspurman
02-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Perkins sounds a little bitter. While I agree (somewhat) on where LeBron's mind set it at, that may be true, but Kendrick sounds really bitter now.

kdspurman
02-08-2012, 12:44 PM
If LeBron tweets a congratulatory remark to Blake on his dunk over Perkins, people say he's looking for attention, wants everyone to love him, and is stealing Blake's spotlight.

If LeBron remains silent and doesn't say a word regarding Blake's dunk, people would say he's hating and jealous that Blake's dunk over Perkins was better than his dunk over John Lucas.

LeBron also had himself at #1. Again I don't necessarily agree with Perkins here, but LeBron it's like he put himself at the top. I know he was praising Blake too. Like I said Perkins does sound bitter. I didn't look at LeBrons tweet as a bad thing, but can see how some view it differently

ghettosean
02-08-2012, 12:44 PM

Really is that what people were saying before he tweeted this?!?

DMasta718
02-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Dudes are seriously ripping LBJ for tweeting about a dunk everyone else did?

Some people should really just get over it.

THE GIPPER
02-08-2012, 01:03 PM

:facepalm:

Dirk tweeted about the same dunk. Does that mean he lacks class too?

gotoHcarolina52
02-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Really is that what people were saying before he tweeted this?!?

LeBron's tweet came immediately after Blake's dunk. We can only analyze this counterfactually, hence my use of "would."

ghettosean
02-08-2012, 01:09 PM
LeBron's tweet came immediately after Blake's dunk. We can only analyze this counterfactually, hence my use of "would."
Ok agreed....

Were people saying this type of hater stuff on LBJ last year when Blake dunked over Mozgov from the knicks. I believe that was dunk of the year too. No one said nadda because LBJ shut up.

That's all he needs to learn how to do is just shut up and not congratulate players or teams that he might be facing in the finals. Dude has no killer instinct don't praise the competition :facepalm:

justinnum1
02-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Ok agreed....

Were people saying this type of hater stuff on LBJ last year when Blake dunked over Mozgov from the knicks. I believe that was dunk of the year too. No one said nadda because LBJ shut up.

That's all he needs to learn how to do is just shut up and not congratulate players or teams that he might be facing in the finals. Dude has no killer instinct don't praise the competition :facepalm:

Doesnt have great killer instinct. but what he did vs boston and chi last spring was killer instinct for sure

Randy West
02-08-2012, 01:21 PM
At least Perk tried defending it

LBJ wouldn't have

As a matter of fact probably 98% of current players would have gotten out of the way.

Perk went up old school to make a block and it didn't work out but he tried which is more than I can say for a bunch of other NBAers

ghettosean
02-08-2012, 01:30 PM
Doesnt have great killer instinct. but what he did vs boston and chi last spring was killer instinct for sure
What would you call his performance against Dallas? Though he celebrated both times when he beat both teams like he won the title already. He needs to stop with the pre-celebrations too. Good point! He actually said last year before the boston series that this was the biggest competition standing between him and a title. Words in his mouth again...

SHUT THE **** UP AND PLAY BALL!

McPeak92
02-08-2012, 01:33 PM
boom roasted

310Casper
02-08-2012, 01:33 PM
Even coach Brown now says thats one of the biggest differences between Kobe and Lebron.

Kobe is a warrior with killer instinct. He's irate after every regular season loss and makes winning #1 in life.

Lebron, while a genetic freak with world-class athleticm, is a clown who starves for attention and acceptance.

Perkins is just pointing this out. Lebron is heading this new generation of spoiled athletes who clown around and are all about attention. Players like Kobe and Jordan are a dying breed. Enjoy kobe while he's still in the league.

He115ing
02-08-2012, 01:45 PM
I think Perks is over reacting by a lot. Big deal who tweets what. I am with Lebron on this one, he at least joked about it.

willabeast77
02-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Perkins should get suspended for this. What a moron

Agar81
02-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Perk is right.

thedfactor
02-08-2012, 02:03 PM
I'm with Perk on this one. It's funny how LeBron's all about these dunks, but still is too much of a coward to have competed in the dunk contest. On top of that, despite being arguably the best player/athlete in this league, he's not elite in the aspect of Kobe Bryant. Bryant has a competitive edge and tenacity you just don't genuinely see in LBJ. He may give the faces and all, but he'll never be Jordan/Kobe. For now he'll just keep making top dunk lists between he and Blake...

LA_Raiders
02-08-2012, 02:06 PM
True, LeBroom is a clown...

Gritz
02-08-2012, 02:09 PM
Lebron antics probably burn him up

I am sure he wouldn't have said anything if it was comments made about someone on another team but since it was directed at him, he used this as a time to get his personal thoughts about Lebron out

CHANGO
02-08-2012, 03:43 PM
LMAO! Seriously?? Jordan never tweeted... What about Wilt? Big O? Bird? Magic? KAJ?

:laugh:

GiantsSwaGG
02-08-2012, 03:46 PM
He mad lmao

CudiOnMyiPod
02-08-2012, 04:09 PM
Haha Kendrick Perkins is a decent starting center in the NBA. He mad.

Slug3
02-08-2012, 04:20 PM
I'm with Perk on this one. It's funny how LeBron's all about these dunks, but still is too much of a coward to have competed in the dunk contest. On top of that, despite being arguably the best player/athlete in this league, he's not elite in the aspect of Kobe Bryant. Bryant has a competitive edge and tenacity you just don't genuinely see in LBJ. He may give the faces and all, but he'll never be Jordan/Kobe. For now he'll just keep making top dunk lists between he and Blake...

I hope you know Dirk tweeted about the dunk as well, So since he tweeted about it he needs to either be in the dunk contest as well or he is a coward.

I get Perk is upset, but so many other players brought something up about this dunk yet its only Lebron who he decided to say something about.

RaiderLakersA's
02-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Seriously, is this what the league has come to these days???

MagicHero3
02-08-2012, 05:30 PM
twitter has not helped ONCE athletes persona- only has knocked it down a bit.

Shareeb_omac2
02-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Perkins in 100% right in every aspect.

Patriot Pride
02-08-2012, 05:46 PM
:DI think LeBron should retire early and become a NBA analyst since he is so good at it.

CubZwin38
02-08-2012, 05:52 PM
I think Perkins is right. And if you think he is mad about being dunked on I think his comments show otherwise. You can say he is just saying it's "one play" because that one play was on him but it's the truth. It's ONE FREAKING PLAY! Play is more Serge Ibaka's fault than Perkins. In fact, Perkins did exactly what he should have done.

Perkins also said this about if he would do it again. "That's my job. How will my teammates look at me if next time I just back out of the way and just let him dunk when I'm supposed to be defensive-minded, a shot-blocker? That would be a coward move on me. He'd just have to dunk on me again."

Perkins is speaking the truth about Lebron. Look at everything he's ever done or said. LOL...have we forgotten that Lebron was once dunked on and had the evidence confiscated??!!

LJEATON26
02-08-2012, 06:42 PM
I think Perkins is right. And if you think he is mad about being dunked on I think his comments show otherwise. You can say he is just saying it's "one play" because that one play was on him but it's the truth. It's ONE FREAKING PLAY! Play is more Serge Ibaka's fault than Perkins. In fact, Perkins did exactly what he should have done.

Perkins also said this about if he would do it again. "That's my job. How will my teammates look at me if next time I just back out of the way and just let him dunk when I'm supposed to be defensive-minded, a shot-blocker? That would be a coward move on me. He'd just have to dunk on me again."

Perkins is speaking the truth about Lebron. Look at everything he's ever done or said. LOL...have we forgotten that Lebron was once dunked on and had the evidence confiscated??!!

Im a thunder fan and I think its funny. Plus Perk plays better when hes angry. I forgot about Lebron people hiding the tape of him getting posterized by the high school kid.

SteBO
02-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Quite a few elite players tweet about Blake's dunk, and yet LBJ recieves the brunt of the noise. Shocker....

The lack of intelligence and objectivity when it comes to LeBron just astonishes me to no end.

justinnum1
02-08-2012, 06:57 PM
ira winderman
So locker room opens and there on big screen, PTI is debating "Perk/LeBron." LeBron James was in training room at time, but other players buzzing about how almost the entire league "clowned" Kendrick Perkins after he was dunked on by Blake Griffin last week.

Sixerlover
02-08-2012, 07:03 PM
twitter has not helped ONCE athletes persona- only has knocked it down a bit.

See Durant, Kevin

ManRam
02-08-2012, 08:36 PM
All we learn from this.

1. Perkins WAS indeed mad.
2. LeBron can do no good. He's either too cocky/mean or trying too hard to be nice and it comes across as fake.
3. Any tweet of his is front page news.

Sactown
02-08-2012, 08:41 PM
All Perkins is doing is trying to divert attention away from himself by trying to make Lebron look like a jerk.

CubZwin38
02-08-2012, 09:06 PM
All Perkins is doing is trying to divert attention away from himself by trying to make Lebron look like a jerk.

If Perkins had any brains he would know that by saying what he said about Lebron he would in fact bring more attention to the dunk. I don't think that's what Perkins was trying to do.

And Lebron took Griffin's dunk and made it about him by trying to say his dunk would have to move to #2 best dunk of the year. What kind of @#%@ is that and yet guys are saying we always try to make stuff up about Lebron

jiggin
02-08-2012, 09:40 PM
The lack of intelligence and objectivity from LeBron just astonishes me to no end.

there, I fixed it for you

Edwin
02-08-2012, 09:43 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Kendrick Perkins use to have a twitter (in which he deleted soon because he was trying to hook up with females via twitter)? Didn't he have a fit via twitter against chris webber being critical of him? Doesn't his boys Kevin durant and Westbrook also tweet? Even Rajon Rondo tweets. He's getting angry because a basketball player commented on a dunk which happened to be him getting dunked on, but if it wasn't he wouldn't have anything to say. Kendrick is just being childish about the whole situation. He's just trying to live up to his tough guy persona.

CountSackula
02-08-2012, 09:58 PM
Perk just sounds extremely butthurt. Reminds me of Gisele talking about the Pats WRs...

jiggin
02-08-2012, 10:36 PM
I normally am not for this kind of stuff, but it would be really entertaining to watch some of these bigger guys lay out players like LBJ. I know, he is a big guy too, but perkins laying him on his *** would probably bring a smile to my face...as wrong as that is.

Hell...at some point its going to boil over with players taking to the net so much to express their "opinions" on things like this. Especially the arrogant ones like LBJ who don't need much of an excuse to be laid out at some point.

justinnum1
02-08-2012, 11:30 PM
the hate is strong in here

Raph12
02-09-2012, 12:21 AM
He's just mad because it was him who got crowned... As for the OP, it is not smart to try to block a dunk that you have no chance of blocking. Play smart and use your fouls wisely, know when to go for a block and when to let one go.

Just today, Wade attacked the basket full force and instead of trying to block it and picking up a foul, Dwight let it go... Result: Dwight finished the game with just 3 fouls and 2 blocks, with two of the best slashers in the league attacking him. You need to use your fouls wisely if you are important to what your team does in order to win; Perk wouldn't know about that because his impact on the game is minimal unless he's guarding a power post player.

natelpete
02-09-2012, 01:18 PM
All this hate on Lebron is crazy

bagwell368
02-09-2012, 01:30 PM
Perk: "At the end of the day, the guys who are playing for the right reasons who are trying to win championships are not worrying about one play."

So Perk, follow your own philosophy. One play, get back to work and shuddup.

P-O-Z
02-09-2012, 03:51 PM
At this point it doesnt matter what lebron does, if he stays quiet or talks or tweets it really doesnt make a difference. It must be nice though to have OD haters.

P-O-Z
02-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Are yall gonna get on him too for tweeting Austin Rivers? Geez let the man live.

SteBO
02-09-2012, 06:40 PM
there, I fixed it for you
No, you just broke it. He tweeted about a dunk. It's time for people to get their minds out of the gutter and let him live his life. Simple, no?

WildcatsPride
02-09-2012, 06:45 PM
LMAO Perkins just mad cuz he got teabagged by Blake Griffin haha. Mozgov got dunked on by Blake Griffin, people tweeted about it, but he didn't have a ***** fit.

Mrphilly
02-09-2012, 07:21 PM
I think Perkins is right. And if you think he is mad about being dunked on I think his comments show otherwise. You can say he is just saying it's "one play" because that one play was on him but it's the truth.
It's ONE FREAKING PLAY! Play is more Serge Ibaka's fault than Perkins. In fact, Perkins did exactly what he should have done.
It was one freaking tweet, how many times do you have to get dunked on before you are allowed to tweet about it. Unless Ibaka peer pressured Perk into jumping into that poster, It was not Ibakas fault.:facepalm:

Everybody knows this. Mutumbo and Morning have been dunked on a thousand times. That is all the more reason Perkins should stop crying, it happens to the best of them, so it can easily happen to your overrerated azz.

So that corny Jordan Crawford dunk makes Perk right? There is no truth to what Perkins said. He conveniently left out Dirks and D. Wades Tweet, which would completely contradict his argument.

Im sorry, but you make absolutely no sense at all. If you think he is not mad he got dunked on, you are a fool. Perkins just deactivated his twitter recently, so how can anybody support these dumb azz comments???