PDA

View Full Version : paul pierce ALL STAR!

kvrnm
02-06-2012, 05:16 PM
so ive been readin through various threads and as a celtics fan i cant help but notice the boston hate. heard it all, old, slow, declining, no all stars.... thats where everyones wrong. paul pierce is statistically having a phenomenal year. he is currently 18.6pp 5.5Ast 5.5 boards... and he is responsible for the turnaround that they are having rite now.now let the hate begin,i see the fat n slow jabs at the hall of famer, but he still gets numbers!

Kashmir13579
02-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Paul Pierce is playing the best ball of his career, imo. Last year he put up numbers in an extremely efficient manner and it seems he will continue to do so.

I agree that the Celtics and namely Rondo get underrated a lot on here. Come playoff time i will never count them out.

ArmLaker
02-06-2012, 05:37 PM
so ive been readin through various threads and as a celtics fan i cant help but notice the boston hate. heard it all, old, slow, declining, no all stars.... thats where everyones wrong. paul pierce is statistically having a phenomenal year. he is currently 18.6pp 5.5Ast 5.5 boards... and he is responsible for the turnaround that they are having rite now.now let the hate begin, LA fans i notice always takin a fat n slow jab at the hall of famer, who still gets numbers!

I'm a hardcore Laker fan and I think Pierce should be in the All Star team

kvrnm
02-06-2012, 05:40 PM
I'm a hardcore Laker fan and I think Pierce should be in the All Star team

ya that prlly wasnt fair of me to put. ill edit,

Kucka
02-06-2012, 05:50 PM
I am a Celtics fan and I admit I do at times hate Pierce. He is clutch and hits open and contested shots all day, but the fact is in the 4th quarter when we run our offense through him he turns the ball over. It is painful to watch, but the only reason they have to do it is because Rondo's FT are horrid. Never the less Pierce is (hopefully) a Celtic for life and has done alot for the franchise and for that I do respect the man.

Celtics33
02-06-2012, 06:30 PM
He deserves it this year IMO, especially after how significant he has been in winning games.

seikou8
02-06-2012, 08:16 PM
i hatee pual perice and ray allen there knicks killers hate them get on my nerves it be annoying

Kashmir13579
02-06-2012, 08:26 PM
No

Ok. He's playing the smartest ball of his career.

Corey
02-07-2012, 12:48 AM
I'd like for him to get named, and opt to stay home.

I dont want any Celtics to go. We're old as ****, nicked up and need all the rest we can get.

willabeast77
02-07-2012, 01:50 AM
He's picked up his play recently or so. When people said he wasnt allstar worthy, they meant at that specific time when his stats werent as good as they are now and when the celtics were still sub 500