PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to complain about Shaq again?

ghettosean
02-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Sorry to be beating a dead horse on this but I can't over emphasis how much I hate Shaq on TNT. I actually wouldn't mind suggestions on how to get him fired because he's totally screwing up the chemistry of the TNT halftime show.

- He repeatedly harasses Kenny because he called Dwight Superman in the dunk contest years back
- He dances around like a moron whenever he's given the chance and thinks it's funny
- His beef with other players in the league clouds his objectivity and he will say stupid things like Bynum is the best big man in the NBA (he's playing great but we all know D12 is the best).

I can't stand watching this guy though and whenever he wants the stage even if they are cutting to something else he will hold Ernie arm to stop him from moving on to a different subject so he can get the last word in. I will admit that I like the segment "Shaqtin a fool" it's pretty funny but he can have his own slot for that. This is a haters thread so if you be hatin let it all fly out. Anyone know how long his contract is?!?

Rockice_8
02-02-2012, 01:12 PM
Sure I'll jump on this.

He's been on the show for only a few months and has made numerous stupid comments. The most obvious was that Bynum was the best center in the league.

Really is quite annoying overall as well.

ghettosean
02-02-2012, 01:15 PM
Sure I'll jump on this.

He's been on the show for only a few months and has made numerous stupid comments. The most obvious was that Bynum was the best center in the league.

Really is quite annoying overall as well.
He also made claims before he even joined TNT that when his career is over that someone is going to have to move out of those 3 seats now I know he was refering to Kenny.

Shaq is one of the greatest centers of all time but he is just acting like a douche on TNT and ruining the show. I missed when Kenny and Charles would just say anything they want I watch them a few times on TNT and it looks like they hesitate at times because they don't know how Shaq will take it. He's screwing up the vibe and needs to go pronto!

smith&wesson
02-02-2012, 01:25 PM
he is there to stir the pot. drama = tv ratings. you think they didnt know what they were getting when they hired him ?

shaq is a personality. you may hate him or love him but he has you thinking and talking about him and the show. bad exposure is still good exposure.

also shaq had beef with bynum too. amazing how ppl have such short basketball memory. so what if he thinks bynum is a better player. thats his opinion. and its his job to make viewers talk.. he is doing a good job ..

since this is a hate thread. i hate kenny. i want shaq to sit on him and do the cobra clutch on his ***. he is soo anyoing and acts like such a know it all. at least steve kerr knows he wasnt as good as barkley, shaq, miller, ... kenny thinks he was right up there with all those guys. i dont think soo kenny. i dont think soo.

KB-Pau-DH2012
02-02-2012, 01:27 PM
If yall hate him, then that means Shaq is doing what he is getting paid to do. Good job Shaq!

Gritz
02-02-2012, 01:28 PM
I admit watchin shaq try to be funny sort of is embarassing because a lot of the jokes are noises he makes are just plain ********, however I wouldn't want to try to get someone fired from their job just because I didn't like something they did because I wouldn't want someone to come to my job figuring out how to get me fired.

I realize there is a possiblity that you said that just out a sense of frustration but I am just sayin

sep11ie
02-02-2012, 01:29 PM
He mumbles all the time too.

Ebbs
02-02-2012, 01:30 PM
But Shaq Uncut is the GOAT of auto biographies though.

The goods
02-02-2012, 01:38 PM
TNT "knows drama" that's why he's there lol.

Chill_Will_24
02-02-2012, 01:48 PM
He is ruining the show and his beef about the nickname needs to be let go already. Your not Superman anymore moron! You got old! You cant fight nature. Face it already.

LAKobeBryant
02-02-2012, 01:50 PM
i think you just made for d12.

mttwlsn16
02-02-2012, 01:50 PM
right, bc we, on PSD, are totally gonna get shaq fired

leave him be, he is one of the GOAT and personally i find him to be funny at times. if u dont like him. dont watch him. plain and simple

Sadds The Gr8
02-02-2012, 01:58 PM
he is there to stir the pot. drama = tv ratings. you think they didnt know what they were getting when they hired him ?

shaq is a personality. you may hate him or love him but he has you thinking and talking about him and the show. bad exposure is still good exposure.

also shaq had beef with bynum too. amazing how ppl have such short basketball memory. so what if he thinks bynum is a better player. thats his opinion. and its his job to make viewers talk.. he is doing a good job ..

since this is a hate thread. i hate kenny. i want shaq to sit on him and do the cobra clutch on his ***. he is soo anyoing and acts like such a know it all. at least steve kerr knows he wasnt as good as barkley, shaq, miller, ... kenny thinks he was right up there with all those guys. i dont think soo kenny. i dont think soo.
no he doesn't...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1ZMviEik3U

he's never boosted about being a great player...I'm pretty much an inside the NBA fiend and watch every episode. And u can't act like he's not the best analyst there. He wasn't an all-time great but he's a good speaker and knows how to explain the game well to the audience unlike Shaq and Barkley. Do u know how ******** the show would be w/o him with Shaq and Barkley analyzing games? and he's better than Kerr because Kerr doesn't have the comedic side to him. Kenny's the man...the show wouldn't be complete w/o him.

But on topic, Shaq has been a huge disappointment for me. Him doing this show made me realize that he's not funny with his sayings and words, but he's funny with the dumb **** he does, like him walking around in his boxers last week, and his whole "Shaq vs" show. Like he can't just go out and say something funny unless he's doing a stupid voice or gimmick, unlike Barkley. He also hasn't been that great when it comes to the analyzing of games. The chemistry was better w/o him, but lets hope he gets better and fits in.

ghettosean
02-02-2012, 04:32 PM

Come on guy in my original post I indicated this is a hate thread (check my last sentence) because I hate Shaq and he needs to go. I think his antics will lower ratings not raise them only because most here admit he's not doing a good. I only watch because of Kenny and Charles but Shaq makes me want to turn off the TV.

I also know about the beef with Shaq and Bynum but it's not close to the beef with him and Dwight. Shaq had beef with Kobe too but when it came to Orlando vs LAL in the finals years ago Shaq sent out a tweet saying this is the only time you will ever see this but I want Kobe to take it all this year and it's because he hates D12 that much more. He will side with the one he hates less he's shown this in the past.

I think he's a terrible announcer and is just taking away from the halftime show I hope he gets fired or they can at least pair him with Webber or something just get him away from Charles and Kenny.

BRICKCITYPIMP12
02-02-2012, 05:06 PM
ill admit.. i think he is funny maybe like 30% of the time.. the other 70%..he is just being dum.

and yes.. he has beef with other players and just wont ****in let **** go (A.K.A. D12)

DeathB4Dishonor
02-02-2012, 05:08 PM
I thought he was going to be a perfect fit on TNT .. man was I wrong he is absolutely killing that show for me

Reptar
02-02-2012, 05:12 PM
You got a mean list goin on there, Ghetto Sean.

5ass
02-02-2012, 05:32 PM
shaq can tell me how my *** tastes

IBleedPurple
02-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Shaq is turrrible

RaiderLakersA's
02-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Actually, I stopped watching the show completely. That is the best statement I could make about Shaq.

theheatles
02-02-2012, 10:21 PM
right, bc we, on PSD, are totally gonna get shaq fired

leave him be, he is one of the GOAT and personally i find him to be funny at times. if u dont like him. dont watch him. plain and simple

why because shaq had 7 clippers in the all star game