PDA

View Full Version : DeAndre Jordan is not even figure out how to cap?

myfriend
02-01-2012, 06:44 AM
Despite a number of nicknames and boundless energy, the Los Angeles Clippers are still in an improved process: Chris Paul is great, but he also needs his teammates to play to figure out a way; Chauncey Billups has not yet adjusted their competitive level ; As for Blake Griffin, he is very athletic and energetic players, but the lack of footwork in the penalty area. For problems encountered in today's Los Angeles Clippers, we do not need to feel uneasy --- This is the basketball team operates. Action step, but never realized the extent of the publicity team vowed pace.
There is a widespread misconception, the court blocks depends largely on the player's athleticism, but here we describe this technique for those who truly great it is very important. Or control the ball in the game, or the ball as a critical exercise to seize the opportunity rather than a dominant display of movement, to promote better results. For the success of Jordan accepted his role in the team is a good signal, because the rely on his talent, he has never been this kind of thing is very simple. More importantly, Jordan is now doing his best to understand his place in the team.
Think of Jordan is now a strong light the ability to block shots let the opponent feel scared. If he maintain this rate of progress, we might see Jordan in the next game in the big fan-out double-digit cap!

jp611
02-01-2012, 07:14 AM
What?

Knicks21
02-01-2012, 07:17 AM
thank you my friend.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
02-01-2012, 07:28 AM
ok

Cano4prez
02-01-2012, 07:36 AM
What language is this?

BigBongTheory
02-01-2012, 07:45 AM
what is happening?

stawka
02-01-2012, 07:50 AM
Csb?

JohnnyOutcast
02-01-2012, 08:00 AM
A winner is you!!!

Celtics33
02-01-2012, 08:04 AM
Some of the sentences you have to reorder the words in order for it to make a shred of sense. This was a very difficult read and at the end I still don't understand what he's trying to say.

kurivaimu
02-01-2012, 08:12 AM
say what.

i understood that Chauncey hasn't figured out his role? What the hell. Billups has been balling like hell lately.

Monta is beast
02-01-2012, 08:14 AM
Are you high bro!?

Denver-boy
02-01-2012, 08:25 AM
lol I'm confused...whats even going on?

Denver-boy
02-01-2012, 08:34 AM
Are you high bro!?

hes trippin ballz lol funny stuff. weirdest thread I've seen in a long time. hes like talking to himself

YankeesR#2
02-01-2012, 08:50 AM
Despite a number of nicknames and boundless energy, the Los Angeles Clippers are still in an improved process: Chris Paul is great, but he also needs his teammates to play to figure out a way; Chauncey Billups has not yet adjusted their competitive level ; As for Blake Griffin, he is very athletic and energetic players, but the lack of footwork in the penalty area. For problems encountered in today's Los Angeles Clippers, we do not need to feel uneasy --- This is the basketball team operates. Action step, but never realized the extent of the publicity team vowed pace.
There is a widespread misconception, the court blocks depends largely on the player's athleticism, but here we describe this technique for those who truly great it is very important. Or control the ball in the game, or the ball as a critical exercise to seize the opportunity rather than a dominant display of movement, to promote better results. For the success of Jordan accepted his role in the team is a good signal, because the rely on his talent, he has never been this kind of thing is very simple. More importantly, Jordan is now doing his best to understand his place in the team.Think of Jordan is now a strong light the ability to block shots let the opponent feel scared. If he maintain this rate of progress, we might see Jordan in the next game in the big fan-out double-digit cap!

I'm guessing we have a English as a second (or third or fourth) language guy who is using a translator like Google to get his thoughts into English.

This is my translation

Despite a number of nicknames and boundless energy, the Los Angeles Clippers are not a finished product: Chris Paul is great, but he also needs his teammates to figure out how to play with him Chauncey Billups is not yet in sync with the rest of the team; As for Blake Griffin, he is very athletic and energetic player, but he still looks uneasy in the paint. For problems encountered in today's Los Angeles Clippers, we do not need to feel uneasy --- This is how an improving team behaves. The improvement is not immediate and always behind what people think it should be. There is a widespread misconception that blocked shots depend largely on the player's athleticism but the great shot blockers also are solid in their technique. They must control the ball after a block rather than swat it out of bounds. The fact that Jordan has accepted his role in the team is a good sign, because they rely on his talent, more importantly, Jordan is now doing his best to understand his place in the team.
Jordan's ability to block shots intimidates the opponents. If he continues to improve, we might see Jordan in the next game with double digit blocks

spreadeagle
02-01-2012, 08:58 AM
I read this backwards from bottom to top...made perfect sense

Mishmin
02-01-2012, 09:08 AM
Puff puff pass

Nick O
02-01-2012, 09:31 AM
yes

Lakeshow24KB
02-01-2012, 09:35 AM
I'm guessing we have a English as a second (or third or fourth) language guy who is using a translator like Google to get his thoughts into English.

This is my translation

Despite a number of nicknames and boundless energy, the Los Angeles Clippers are not a finished product: Chris Paul is great, but he also needs his teammates to figure out how to play with him Chauncey Billups is not yet in sync with the rest of the team; As for Blake Griffin, he is very athletic and energetic player, but he still looks uneasy in the paint. For problems encountered in today's Los Angeles Clippers, we do not need to feel uneasy --- This is how an improving team behaves. The improvement is not immediate and always behind what people think it should be. There is a widespread misconception that blocked shots depend largely on the player's athleticism but the great shot blockers also are solid in their technique. They must control the ball after a block rather than swat it out of bounds. The fact that Jordan has accepted his role in the team is a good sign, because they rely on his talent, more importantly, Jordan is now doing his best to understand his place in the team.
Jordan's ability to block shots intimidates the opponents. If he continues to improve, we might see Jordan in the next game with double digit blocks

Ohhhhh lol that makes sense.

Cal827
02-01-2012, 10:28 AM
um, what?

king4day
02-01-2012, 10:29 AM
1. Like the other thread, this one isn't generating any 'on topic' comments.
2. If it was, it needs to be in the Clippers forum.

That said, I'm closing this too.