PDA

View Full Version : Iverson's wages to be garnished

llemon
01-31-2012, 01:10 PM
Iverson owes 860K due to his purchases and non-payment of jewelry.

http://tracking.si.com/2012/01/31/report-judge-garners-allen-iversons-wages-to-repay-jewelry-debt/

Hawkeye15
01-31-2012, 01:12 PM
do you have a link that we can put in there?

justinnum1
01-31-2012, 01:12 PM
he makes that in each check prob

Gators123
01-31-2012, 01:19 PM
http://tracking.si.com/2012/01/31/report-judge-garners-allen-iversons-wages-to-repay-jewelry-debt/

JordansBulls
01-31-2012, 01:24 PM
Is he broke?

ghettosean
01-31-2012, 01:24 PM
I guess he will be willing to come off the bench now... LOL!

ghettosean
01-31-2012, 01:25 PM
Is he broke?
Is Wesley Snipes... LOL... I think Iverson is just ghetto... He was the star of this league for a while and made lots of dough I don't think this has to do with him being broke but more about him being ghetto.

Hawkeye15
01-31-2012, 01:30 PM
everyone knows its more important to look good than be sensible with your millions and millions of dollars.

Hawkamania
01-31-2012, 01:32 PM
Iverson owes 860K due to his purchases and non-payment of jewelry.

Shocking.

lakerboy
01-31-2012, 01:37 PM
Jewelry is so 90s

JNA17
01-31-2012, 01:46 PM
everyone knows its more important to look good than be sensible with your millions and millions of dollars.

I'd rather spend my millions and millions of dollars on video games and life time supplies of chocolate milk :D.

Swashcuff
01-31-2012, 02:35 PM
No doubt that the thread starter would be llemon one of the most notorious Iverson haters around :pity:

Gibby23
01-31-2012, 02:39 PM
No doubt that the thread starter would be llemon one of the most notorious Iverson haters around :pity:

So Iverson doesnt owe 860K?

Swashcuff
01-31-2012, 02:49 PM
So Iverson doesnt owe 860K?

Yes, but my point is that llemon will start anything that would shine a negative light on A.I.

Gibby23
01-31-2012, 02:51 PM
Yes, but my point is that llemon will start anything that would shine a negative light on A.I.

Why don't you combat it with a recent activity that Iverson is doing that will shed positive light on him?

That Guy Mooque
01-31-2012, 03:08 PM
Why don't you combat it with a recent activity that Iverson is doing that will shed positive light on him?

Alright, I wasn't even going to "feed the trolls" (so to speak) with this thread. But the above quote is just bull ****. The same mind set you have is the same mind set that has allowed NBA League Execs and PR people to continue to paint Iverson in a negative light.

Yes, clearly Iverson has made a series of bad decisions throughout his career. The guy's upbringing is not conducive to long term success. But guess what? There's been a ton of guys in the league that have done the same things (and sometimes worse than) Iverson's done.

But because you don't see any positive stories about him in the media, you assume he spends all his time partying, buying jewelry (which I'd be willing to bet the jewelry he's delinquent on is from 18+ months ago), gambling, and getting in trouble? But what you don't hear about is his low profile philanthropy, basketball camps, work he does with at risk children, etc. In fact, him speaking up about how the NBA is constantly shilling their philanthropic work as opposed to just doing it for the right reasons and not seeking mainstream kudos is what got him in hot water with the league in the first place.

Swashcuff
01-31-2012, 03:08 PM

And what would that accomplish? The thread would just spiral into Allen Iverson being thug cancer who never practiced. I'm not going to start an Iverson thread to start a bunch of Iverson bashing. We all know how every A.I. thread goes no matter how what he does its going to spiral into a hate fest.

bagwell368
01-31-2012, 03:10 PM

Then he is with me. I've been a fan of the NBA for 45 years and AI is one of the most anti team players (on the floor and off of it) I've ever seen. Easily makes my worst all time team.

That Guy Mooque
01-31-2012, 03:11 PM
Don't get me wrong... Even though I love Iverson and he will forever be my favorite basketball player of all time, I'm not blind to the situation. Sadly, he is too much a product of his environment and has assembled a counterproductive team of "yes men" and mooches around him. He needs to rid himself of those negative influences before he can really turn it around. But sadly, I just don't see it happening.

Gibby23
01-31-2012, 03:13 PM
Don't get me wrong... Even though I love Iverson and he will forever be my favorite basketball player of all time, I'm not blind to the situation. Sadly, he is too much a product of his environment and has assembled a counterproductive team of "yes men" and mooches around him. He needs to rid himself of those negative influences before he can really turn it around. But sadly, I just don't see it happening.

it's too late, he had his big paydays and wasted them. He should have got rid of the yesmen by his 2nd contract. He is already broke now, so they might leave on their own.

Swashcuff
01-31-2012, 03:16 PM
Then he is with me. I've been a fan of the NBA for 45 years and AI is one of the most anti team players (on the floor and off of it) I've ever seen. Easily makes my worst all time team.

Dude I don't care about your opinion about A.I. you have openly admitted your hate for him and you're not willing to be rational. Because of that it makes it impossible to even attempt to respect what you say.

Guys like Hawkeye15, Chronz etc dislike A.I. as a player as well and has been around for quite a long time as well but at least they could at least put their dislike aside and be rational about him. As for you and llemon.... I don't even know why you guys even bother posting.

That Guy Mooque
01-31-2012, 03:18 PM
it's too late, he had his big paydays and wasted them. He should have got rid of the yesmen by his 2nd contract. He is already broke now, so they might leave on their own.
It's never too late. Maybe he won't be able to lounge around for the rest of his life with $300 million in the bank, but he can still live life comfortably (certainly way better off than any of us) if he removes those negative influences.

That Guy Mooque
01-31-2012, 03:26 PM

This just goes to show that you can be "a fan" of anything for your whole life and still not be knowledgeable. I disagree about A.I. being one of the most anti-team players of all-time, but I can get past that. But to say he makes your "Worst All-Time" team? That just tells me you don't know basketball.

llemon
01-31-2012, 03:27 PM
As for you and llemon.... I don't even know why you guys even bother posting.

Better question is, why do you bother responding?

Swashcuff
01-31-2012, 03:31 PM
This just goes to show that you can be "a fan" of anything for your whole life and still not be knowledgeable. I disagree about A.I. being one of the most anti-team players of all-time, but I can get past that. But to say he makes your "Worst All-Time" team? That just tells me you don't know basketball.

He knows more about basketball than damn near all of us around here. He knows more about the game than myself and I'm not ashamed to say that. However he hates everything about Iverson and it clouds his logical thinking.

That Guy Mooque
01-31-2012, 03:41 PM
He knows more about basketball than damn near all of us around here. He knows more about the game than myself and I'm not ashamed to say that. However he hates everything about Iverson and it clouds his logical thinking.
Hey man, if you say it, I'll believe you. But someone who's judgement is that clouded makes me seriously doubt their credentials. I hate Eli Manning, for instance, but I have to give props where props are due. I've ALWAYS hated Antoine Walker, but I never kicked him while he was down or used my hatred of him to negate his accomplishments. If you hate a guy, so be it. But "worst all time"? FOH

nickdymez
01-31-2012, 03:43 PM
Dude I don't care about your opinion about A.I. you have openly admitted your hate for him and you're not willing to be rational. Because of that it makes it impossible to even attempt to respect what you say.

Guys like Hawkeye15, Chronz etc dislike A.I. as a player as well and has been around for quite a long time as well but at least they could at least put their dislike aside and be rational about him. As for you and llemon.... I don't even know why you guys even bother posting.

How is this different than your Kobe Hate?

Swashcuff
01-31-2012, 03:58 PM
How is this different than your Kobe Hate?

Kobe what?

Dude give me one example of me hating Kobe Bryant. I have said it many times he is one of the greatest players to ever play the game of basketball and he's better than Allen Iverson in every aspect basketball and A.I. is the one player I love more than anything and am not rational about at some times.

I have NEVER hated Kobe Bryant I have actually defended Kobe MORE than you and BETTER than you on this site. He's one of my most favourite players ever. You must have me confused with someone else.

Their is not a single athlete I hate.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=634022&page=2

If you think I hate Kobe Bryant take a read through that thread.

fadedmario
01-31-2012, 04:01 PM
Figures..

JNA17
01-31-2012, 04:03 PM
Also what is the big deal with jewelry? Mostly with NBA players like Iverson apparently? I mean your not gonna wear all that bling bling crap at once, its not like they really mean anything to you beside the fact that their shiny right? I mean you got a **** load of tattoos for that...if those mean anything either.

Sometimes I think the problem with these players is that they try to stand out as much as possible by buying a **** load of unnecessary jewelry and covering themselves up with tattoos about god knows what. Its hurting them financially and soon, their health.

I will never know why players like Iverson apparently care so much about trying to impress everybody outside of their professions with shiny necklaces, cars, and what not, but whatever the reason, its going to potentially hurt them bad in the long run.

AI seemed to only prove here that no matter how big of a star you were or how much money you made in your prime, you can still end up with all of it being taken away from you in a flash. I wouldn't be surprised if this happened to Lebron even after his career is over.

Swashcuff
01-31-2012, 04:07 PM
Also what is the big deal with jewelry? Mostly with NBA players like Iverson apparently? I mean your not gonna wear all that bling bling crap at once, its not like they really mean anything to you beside the fact that their shiny right? I mean you got a **** load of tattoos for that...if those mean anything either.

Sometimes I think the problem with these players is that they try to stand out as much as possible by buying a **** load of unnecessary jewelry and covering themselves up with tattoos about god knows what. Its hurting them financially and soon, their health.

I will never know why players like Iverson apparently care so much about trying to impress everybody outside of their professions with shiny necklaces, cars, and what not, but whatever the reason, its going to potentially hurt them bad in the long run.

AI seemed to only prove here that no matter how big of a star you were or how much money you made in your prime, you can still end up with all of it being taken away from you in a flash. I wouldn't be surprised if this happened to Lebron even after his career is over.

I would never put my head on a block for anyone.... but I honestly don't see that ever happening to LeBron. LeBron is way smarter than A.I. when it comes to money. Though he has kept his friends around him he hasn't made the kinds of mistakes that A.I. has and I honestly don't think he would either.

Hawkeye15
01-31-2012, 04:09 PM
Kobe what?

Dude give me one example of me hating Kobe Bryant. I have said it many times he is one of the greatest players to ever play the game of basketball and he's better than Allen Iverson in every aspect basketball and A.I. is the one player I love more than anything and am not rational about at some times.

I have NEVER hated Kobe Bryant I have actually defended Kobe MORE than you and BETTER than you on this site. He's one of my most favourite players ever. You must have me confused with someone else.

Their is not a single athlete I hate.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=634022&page=2

If you think I hate Kobe Bryant take a read through that thread.

There is a group of posters here who label you a Kobe hater if you don't bow down to Kobe and everything he does. Get used to it. Giving a rational perspective and valid criticism is apparently okay for any player other than Kobe to these posters.

nickdymez
01-31-2012, 04:17 PM
There is a group of posters here who label you a Kobe hater if you don't bow down to Kobe and everything he does. Get used to it. Giving a rational perspective and valid criticism is apparently okay for any player other than Kobe to these posters.

Im sure he appreciates you coming to his rescue..

Hawkeye15
01-31-2012, 04:21 PM
Im sure he appreciates you coming to his rescue..

nah, just saving him the time from trying to explain himself to one of those types. Nothing more.

BK-TY
01-31-2012, 04:22 PM
What wages?

nickdymez
01-31-2012, 04:26 PM
nah, just saving him the time from trying to explain himself to one of those types. Nothing more.

He has over 8,000 posts.. Are you "baiting" me or "trolling" me?

JNA17
01-31-2012, 04:27 PM
I would never put my head on a block for anyone.... but I honestly don't see that ever happening to LeBron. LeBron is way smarter than A.I. when it comes to money. Though he has kept his friends around him he hasn't made the kinds of mistakes that A.I. has and I honestly don't think he would either.

Hey I never thought a player like Scottie Pippen would be where he is now in a million years but...well he proved me wrong too lol. And he was supposed to be one of those intelligent nba players wasn't he?

I don't know, I'm usually very pessimistic with certain players like that, and very optimistic for players that seem to have a good grasp of logic when it comes to handling money.

Like right now, I say players like D-Wade, Kobe, Derek Fisher, Shane Battier, Tim Duncan, Chris Paul, Steve Nash, Baron Davis, Gasol brothers, Ray Allen, etc. Just those players on the top of my head are guys that I think well do fine and invest well with all the money they earned in their basketball careers.

Players I don't think will do well with money: Lebron James, Jermaine O'Neal, Stephan Jackson, Metta World Peace, Delonte West, Zach Randolph, Chris Birdman Anderson, Amare Studemire, J.R. Smith, etc.

I could be dead wrong, but for some reason, these players have a certain vibe in them that makes you feel like "oh that guy is trouble" or "that guy knows what he's doing". Thats why I know I will never rule anybody, even somebody as big as Lebron is now.

Kaspa
01-31-2012, 04:30 PM
This is the best news I've read all day! Thanx 4 the laugh!!

Swashcuff
01-31-2012, 04:30 PM
Hey I never thought a player like Scottie Pippen would be where he is now in a million years but...well he proved me wrong too lol. And he was supposed to be one of those intelligent nba players wasn't he?

I don't know, I'm usually very pessimistic with certain players like that, and very optimistic for players that seem to have a good grasp of logic when it comes to handling money.

Like right now, I say players like D-Wade, Kobe, Derek Fisher, Shane Battier, Tim Duncan, Chris Paul, Steve Nash, Baron Davis, Gasol brothers, Ray Allen, etc. Just those players on the top of my head are guys that I think well do fine and invest well with all the money they earned in their basketball careers.

Players I don't think will do well with money: Lebron James, Jermaine O'Neal, Stephan Jackson, Metta World Peace, Delonte West, Zach Randolph, Chris Birdman Anderson, Amare Studemire, J.R. Smith, etc.

I could be dead wrong, but for some reason, these players have a certain vibe in them that makes you feel like "oh that guy is trouble" or "that guy knows what he's doing". Thats I know I will never rule anybody, even somebody as big as Lebron is now.

I just don't think LeBron would squander his money because of the mere fact that he has said that he wants to become a billionaire. He isn't caught up on the whole money wasting like A.I., Marbury, Francis etc.

JNA17
01-31-2012, 04:38 PM
This is the best news I've read all day! Thanx 4 the laugh!!

Your day must suck if hearing about another person's money trouble makes you that happy.

JNA17
01-31-2012, 04:38 PM
I just don't think LeBron would squander his money because of the mere fact that he has said that he wants to become a billionaire. He isn't caught up on the whole money wasting like A.I., Marbury, Francis etc.

He also said he would bring a championship to Cleveland. ;)

MLB2K10King
01-31-2012, 04:40 PM
Its so ********** Sad when people don't know how to manage their money. He seriously owes that much money in Jewelry? Good for him

Swashcuff
01-31-2012, 04:40 PM
He also said he would bring a championship to Clevland. ;)

Touche :laugh2:

5ass
01-31-2012, 04:44 PM
i hope he's not broke, and he's just a dumbass

Hawkeye15
01-31-2012, 04:46 PM
He has over 8,000 posts.. Are you "baiting" me or "trolling" me?

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it you who responded to MY post? If anyone is baiting or trolling, it aint me partner.

nickdymez
01-31-2012, 05:27 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it you who responded to MY post? If anyone is baiting or trolling, it aint me partner.

Ok, even though you passive aggressively referred to me in your post to him, your right.

3RDASYSTEM
01-31-2012, 06:01 PM
Its funny that guy comes in the league as a rookie in 96 season and finishes 6th in scoring at 23.5ppg and 11th in apg at 7.5 and 7th in steals at 2.1 per game and made like 155 3pointers as a rookie

and then in his final full season where he played all 82games in 2008(his 12th full season) he finishes minutes leader at basically 42per game,3rd in ppg at 26.4, 1st in freethrows made and 2nd in attempts,8th in steals at 2.0per game, and 9th in assists at 7.1 per game , now go and look at your fav player(s) and tell me did they have that type of game/impact from day 1 til they blacklisted him in 09 and 10 seasons...im sure your fav player wont be on that level of individual play....team play is so overrated in sports because of the $$$$$ given to players thru contracts/endorsements

Its a complete joke that BONZI/ARENAS/M.JAMES and any other player getting a media story before the best individual player of his era, he right up there with DUNCAN/SHAQ minus the rings as individual player easy....just go look at his MVP runner up season to SHAQ and him beating DUNCAN for it the following yr,he battled the WILT(Diesel) of his day and the PF that everybody say is the greatest ever, all of a 5'9'' PG turned SG battling Footers who are HOF legit first ballot, amazing

whats so funny is how could a PG have 4scoring titles and carry a squad for a decade while all these new soft *** players cry for help and want to team up? AI was a PG who was forced to score for his 'point challenged squad'..the media turned him and into a Volume shooting SG and brainwashed the masses in the process, you cant be 5'9 and be a ShootingGuard, thats downright criminal,especially being at the highest level in NBA at not being in HighSchool or Junior High,where its more of the norm

AI is like the 2PAC of NBA, he spoke the truth and wanted to be himself and the league wanted him to be something else, the 2 most talented of they era and they both got basically blacklisted with 2PAC physical death(1996) and the death of AI's healthy dynamic NBA career that started in 1996...you cant finish a top 6 scorer in your inception(rookie yr) then a top 3 scorer behind the players the media say the best(KB&LEBRON) 12yrs later and not be a top 2-5 player individually of your era when you carried a squad for 10plus yrs then once ya got old they let ya play with talent, no way no how

Its like if DURANT and ROSE had no help for basically a decade and then they waited 12yrs to send them to help or get them help, the fanbases of those players/teams would be screaming how much lack of talent they had,well that was AI in Sixerland for a decade plus before being shipped to MELO for a full season, then they sent him to sit behind STUCKEY/CONLEY after they seen he wasnt going to slow down...AI was putting up over 31ppg when he got traded away from Philly during the mid 2007 season, he would be in the top 5 for points in NBA history, he would have passed SHAQ by now, especially on the pace he was on in PHILLY...STERN had to end it, couldnt have that hiphop hood thug burnin up the NBA record books after he wouldnt conform to'em

Wats so funny is we've all seen PHIL JAX and others speak bad/down on KB and other teammates but all i hear was pure harmony from AI coaches/peers but then people like BAGWELL368 would say he was the worst teammate he has seen in 45yrs of watching? MELO/MCKIE/SNOW/L.BROWN/KARL all speak highly of him and KARL said he taught MELO how to play hard all way from beginning to end, but i guess i'll listen to PSD sources over hearing it from the horses mouth....wat a bs sports world we live in now,nothings authentic, just a bunch of replica recycled bs

How about having some top flight talented teammates to respect, like ALLSTAR/ALLNBA type talent....IVERSON made players($$$)....GO check and see how K.THOMAS/MCKIE/SNOW/MCCULLOUGH/IGGY/KORVER/DALEMBERT/CLAXTON all made 40-60milliion playin with AI....they all worth 60million combined(if that), and im being nice

But i guess playing with a washed up D.COLEMAN and 2 micro fractures later C.WEBBER count as playing with HOF talent and just to think he had COLEMAN for 2 diff. seperate occasions as 2nd 'washed up' option

llemon
01-31-2012, 06:05 PM
Its funny that guy comes in the league as a rookie in 96 season and finishes 6th in scoring at 23.5ppg and 11th in apg at 7.5 and 7th in steals at 2.1 per game and made like 155 3pointers as a rookie

and then in his final full season where he played all 82games in 2008(his 12th full season) he finishes minutes leader at basically 42per game,3rd in ppg at 26.4, 1st in freethrows made and 2nd in attempts,8th in steals at 2.0per game, and 9th in assists at 7.1 per game , now go and look at your fav player(s) and tell me did they have that type of game/impact from day 1 til they blacklisted him in 09 and 10 seasons...im sure your fav player wont be on that level of individual play....team play is so overrated in sports because of the $$$$$ given to players thru contracts/endorsements

Its a complete joke that BONZI/ARENAS/M.JAMES and any other player getting a media story before the best individual player of his era, he right up there with DUNCAN/SHAQ minus the rings as individual player easy....just go look at his MVP runner up season to SHAQ and him beating DUNCAN for it the following yr,he battled the WILT(Diesel) of his day and the PF that everybody say is the greatest ever, all of a 5'9'' PG turned SG battling Footers who are HOF legit first ballot, amazing

whats so funny is how could a PG have 4scoring titles and carry a squad for a decade while all these new soft *** players cry for help and want to team up? AI was a PG who was forced to score for his 'point challenged squad'..the media turned him and into a Volume shooting SG and brainwashed the masses in the process, you cant be 5'9 and be a ShootingGuard, thats downright criminal,especially being at the highest level in NBA at not being in HighSchool or Junior High,where its more of the norm

AI is like the 2PAC of NBA, he spoke the truth and wanted to be himself and the league wanted him to be something else, the 2 most talented of they era and they both got basically blacklisted with 2PAC physical death(1996) and the death of AI's healthy dynamic NBA career that started in 1996...you cant finish a top 6 scorer in your inception(rookie yr) then a top 3 scorer behind the players the media say the best(KB&LEBRON) 12yrs later and not be a top 2-5 player individually of your era when you carried a squad for 10plus yrs then once ya got old they let ya play with talent, no way no how

Its like if DURANT and ROSE had no help for basically a decade and then they waited 12yrs to send them to help or get them help, the fanbases of those players/teams would be screaming how much lack of talent they had,well that was AI in Sixerland for a decade plus before being shipped to MELO for a full season, then they sent him to sit behind STUCKEY/CONLEY after they seen he wasnt going to slow down...AI was putting up over 31ppg when he got traded away from Philly during the mid 2007 season, he would be in the top 5 for points in NBA history, he would have passed SHAQ by now, especially on the pace he was on in PHILLY...STERN had to end it, couldnt have that hiphop hood thug burnin up the NBA record books after he wouldnt conform to'em

Wats so funny is we've all seen PHIL JAX and others speak bad/down on KB and other teammates but all i hear was pure harmony from AI coaches/peers but then people like BAGWELL368 would say he was the worst teammate he has seen in 45yrs of watching? MELO/MCKIE/SNOW/L.BROWN/KARL all speak highly of him and KARL said he taught MELO how to play hard all way from beginning to end, but i guess i'll listen to PSD sources over hearing it from the horses mouth....wat a bs sports world we live in now,nothings authentic, just a bunch of replica recycled bs

How about having some top flight talented teammates to respect, like ALLSTAR/ALLNBA type talent....IVERSON made players($$$)....GO check and see how K.THOMAS/MCKIE/SNOW/MCCULLOUGH/IGGY/KORVER/DALEMBERT/CLAXTON all made 40-60milliion playin with AI....they all worth 60million combined(if that), and im being nice

But i guess playing with a washed up D.COLEMAN and 2 micro fractures later C.WEBBER count as playing with HOF talent and just to think he had COLEMAN for 2 diff. seperate occasions as 2nd 'washed up' option

I'll bet you are glad you got that off your chest.

But AI is responsible for his own problems, just as Coleman was for his, and Micheal Ray for his.

llemon
01-31-2012, 06:08 PM
What wages?

AI is employed as a 'greeter' in a carwash in Philly.

lvlheaded
01-31-2012, 06:19 PM
i'd rather spend my millions and millions of dollars on video games and life time supplies of chocolate milk :d.

this!

JNA17
01-31-2012, 06:24 PM
this!

Chocolate milk will always be the best IMO! :clap:

Hustlenomics
01-31-2012, 06:48 PM
he has a lifetime contract with reebok

+ 1

exactly

Kaspa
01-31-2012, 06:51 PM
Your day must suck if hearing about another person's money trouble makes you that happy.

My day is amazing...and hearing that Allen Winerson has money trouble cause he blew it on useless s**t makes it that much better. Fake azz wanna be thug! :laugh2:

3RDASYSTEM
01-31-2012, 07:04 PM
Damn KASPA if AI is a wannabe then you better quit looking up to whoever influenced you in life

Yo LLEMON of course he is responsible for his own actions as is STERN/SHAQ/WILT/RUSSELL/IVERSON/JORDAN and whoever came into the league as young and rebellious, my point of writing what i did was to state how somebody that dominant as a indivdual player came in from day 1 and basically leave with the same numbers 12yrs later, whos done that in any major sport besides BARRY SANDERS? im speaking on playing the same game/style as to where all others had to adjust/adapt they game....they tried to do it in PISTON land but he played they way and still got killed for it.

LLEMON is IVERSON not in the league based on game or behind the scenes ****? go figure

i would think like $5milllion jewelry debt is worth posting than something he was making a gamecheck for 2yrs ago...now go and digest those stats that i got off my chest LLEMON and figure out how can a guy play in NBA for 12yrs strait and have same numbers and not be in the league but bumbs like FISH/M.JAMES are..its called 'BALLING TOUGH' on roids basically cause no other player can stake that claim...truth hurts when dissected and digested

Its funny cause KB fans will say hes been balling tough for a decade now or since 2000 but they forgot he came in the league with Ezail in 1996..imagine if AI would have won a chip or 2, it would have been even more comedy to watch everybody hate and downplay his rings, kinda like they do WILT

Fresno
01-31-2012, 07:23 PM
Why is everyone assuming he's "broke"?

All you see is stories on gossip sites about celebrities being sued because they didn't pay back money or a product they were given. Iverson didn't even attempt to make any payments back on it so he obviously didn't give a **** to do what the judge ordered him to do.

Come on now, people like the Kardashians have been sued for not paying back certain things and we all know they pull in like $20+ Million per year.

A garnishment is no different than the government taking out taxes.

llemon
01-31-2012, 07:31 PM
Damn KASPA if AI is a wannabe then you better quit looking up to whoever influenced you in life

Yo LLEMON of course he is responsible for his own actions as is STERN/SHAQ/WILT/RUSSELL/IVERSON/JORDAN and whoever came into the league as young and rebellious, my point of writing what i did was to state how somebody that dominant as a indivdual player came in from day 1 and basically leave with the same numbers 12yrs later, whos done that in any major sport besides BARRY SANDERS? im speaking on playing the same game/style as to where all others had to adjust/adapt they game....they tried to do it in PISTON land but he played they way and still got killed for it.

LLEMON is IVERSON not in the league based on game or behind the scenes ****? go figure

i would think like $5milllion jewelry debt is worth posting than something he was making a gamecheck for 2yrs ago...now go and digest those stats that i got off my chest LLEMON and figure out how can a guy play in NBA for 12yrs strait and have same numbers and not be in the league but bumbs like FISH/M.JAMES are..its called 'BALLING TOUGH' on roids basically cause no other player can stake that claim...truth hurts when dissected and digested

Its funny cause KB fans will say hes been balling tough for a decade now or since 2000 but they forgot he came in the league with Ezail in 1996..imagine if AI would have won a chip or 2, it would have been even more comedy to watch everybody hate and downplay his rings, kinda like they do WILT

Please stop.

You are embarrassing yourself.

And don't try to school me about Wilt. I was there for Wilt.

Swashcuff
01-31-2012, 10:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrVw729YYps

Real MFin Talk right there ^^^^^^

ztilzer31
01-31-2012, 11:15 PM
Woah you're telling me a basketball player has owed money, and debts? Maybe even hasn't followed the law in his career.

Sorry dude that' basketball in today's world. If you're not use to it by now I'm sorry, but being a class act is no longer appreciated. The whole attitude of the NBA is sour. AI is one of them, but he's part of the majority.

Teamwork/Respect/Class are all just about extinct in the NBA.

Corey
01-31-2012, 11:20 PM
We talkin' bout practice!

Swashcuff
01-31-2012, 11:22 PM
We talkin' bout practice!

:laugh2:

I was waiting for it. Not a game not a game we talkin' bout practice. :laugh:

ztilzer31
01-31-2012, 11:22 PM
We aint talking bout no game corey... We talking bout practice

C-Dub
02-01-2012, 01:19 AM

yupp.. same thing i thought

llemon
02-01-2012, 01:08 PM
yupp.. same thing i thought

I do not hate Allen Iverson.

Just don't have any blind allegiance towards him, don't respect his game as much as you Iverson lovers (mostly because the guy was never a team player), and got tired of his whining at the end of his career (and the current whining by his fans that there is a conspiracy to keep Iverson out of the league).

nickdymez
02-01-2012, 01:36 PM
A lot of people on this board are sensitive.

He115ing
02-01-2012, 01:55 PM
he prob owes money for some blow as well