PDA

View Full Version : Crygate II

Hoopsadvocate
01-31-2012, 08:45 AM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/fl-hyde-heat-bulls-0130-20120129,0,2248807.column

So a year ago, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra admitted players were crying in the locker room after a loss to Chicago to offer how much they cared. The idea became another laughtrack of that Heat time people made such a big deal out of it and labeled some of them soft calling it crygate.

Well this time its Derrick Rose who cried because he missed his free throws at the end.

Is this as bad or different and please explain why? Should shaq and other analysts rip Rose a new one for this as well?

Cal827
01-31-2012, 09:15 AM
Wait, what? Bosh did that after losing the title I believe. To me this one is basically the same as Miami's regular season one last year. If its not the playoffs, then crying at any loss is just plain sad.

stawka
01-31-2012, 09:39 AM
LOL @ badluck's reasoning, and Cal is right on the money... But NO, nobody will rip Rose a new one because he is the NBA's poster child these days and the Bulls aren't hated

End of discussion and thread I guess

kozelkid
01-31-2012, 09:53 AM
LOL @ badluck's reasoning, and Cal is right on the money... But NO, nobody will rip Rose a new one because he is the NBA's poster child these days and the Bulls aren't hated

End of discussion and thread I guess

Wait are we talking about when Bosh cried in the finals or when they lost like their fifth straight or something during the season?

Personally, I didn't really think it was a big deal when he cried in the finals. Showed he cared if anything.

And forgive me, but I will question the descriptions from "sun-sentinel" until I see this pop out from other sources NOT from Miami.

kozelkid
01-31-2012, 10:03 AM
Here we go (2nd video)
http://www.csnchicago.com/blog/bulls-talk/post/Rose-takes-missed-free-throws-to-heart?blockID=640742&feedID=10332

If that's "crying," then sun-sentinel is trying a little too hard these days.

Jolly Fats
01-31-2012, 10:09 AM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/fl-hyde-heat-bulls-0130-20120129,0,2248807.column

So a year ago, Heat coach Erik Spoelstra admitted players were crying in the locker room after a loss to Chicago to offer how much they cared. The idea became another laughtrack of that Heat time people made such a big deal out of it and labeled some of them soft calling it crygate.

Well this time its Derrick Rose who cried because he missed his free throws at the end.

Is this as bad or different and please explain why? Should shaq and other analysts rip Rose a new one for this as well?

There's a huge difference. Last year, James, Wade, and Bosh stacked the deck in the Heat's favor. People saw this as weak and it was what was behind much of the ridicule. In contrast, Rose refuses to recruit.

Then they celebrated titles when they had won none. The Bulls haven't done anything close to this.

I could probably go on.

But no, they're not remotely close to the same. If Bosh would have stayed in Toronto and cried after losing a close game, people wouldnt have batted an eye.

To make simple comparisons while ignoring context is something that stupid people do.

Hoopsadvocate
01-31-2012, 10:15 AM
There's a huge difference. Last year, James, Wade, and Bosh stacked the deck in the Heat's favor. People saw this as weak and it was what was behind much of the ridicule. In contrast, Rose refuses to recruit.

Then they celebrated titles when they had won none. The Bulls haven't done anything close to this.

I could probably go on.

But no, they're not remotely close to the same. If Bosh would have stayed in Toronto and cried after losing a close game, people wouldnt have batted an eye.

To make simple comparisons while ignoring context is something that stupid people do.

While i see what your trying to say its two different subjects. Were talking about crying here which is what they were being ridiculed ofr in that instance. Yes i know they were rediculed for a lot of things but THIS particular incident was for crying nothing more. Which is why i say its crygate II. If i had said why were the HEAT rediculed in general while the bulls arent at all you would have a much more valid argument. But this is about crying in general they were being made fun of for crying for the SAME reason against the SAME team.

To try to justify a particular incident you cirticized another team for doing is something that bias and ignorant people do. (that was easy)

kozelkid
01-31-2012, 10:16 AM
Except it's a false report and I just showed video evidence.

Just a Heat reporter trying to "troll."

Might as well lock it up.

Chi City23
01-31-2012, 10:22 AM
Emotional? Yes. Crying? No.

Watch the video Kozel posted and judge for yourself.

Audubon
01-31-2012, 10:24 AM
Hate to break the news to folks but no matter how much you try to spin it, people WON'T make fun of Rose for this. The NBA circles consider him as a player with heart and a competitive fire. Unfortunately they will forever make fun of Bosh and his tears. Just the way it is.

LongIslandIcedZ
01-31-2012, 10:29 AM
If it is revealed that Rose was crying after the loss to the Heat then he should persecuted to the same extent Bosh was last year.

Edit- After reading Jolly Fats response, he's right, if Bosh was in Rose's situation and Rose's mentality in Toronto than he would not have been ridiculed.

justinnum1
01-31-2012, 10:34 AM
they lost, he cried, next....

Jolly Fats
01-31-2012, 10:38 AM
While i see what your trying to say its two different subjects. Were talking about crying here which is what they were being ridiculed ofr in that instance. Yes i know they were rediculed for a lot of things but THIS particular incident was for crying nothing more. Which is why i say its crygate II. If i had said why were the HEAT rediculed in general while the bulls arent at all you would have a much more valid argument. But this is about crying in general they were being made fun of for crying for the SAME reason against the SAME team.

To try to justify a particular incident you cirticized another team for doing is something that bias and ignorant people do. (that was easy)

No, we're talking about stacking the deck in your favor and having a celebration in advance of accomplishing anything and then crying because things didn't go your way.

Context is a ball and chain that is tethered to what happened last year. This is what makes the two situations totally different. It's not simply "crying" (if you can even call it that). It's all the other stuff they did AND THEN crying when things didn't go their way.

DaBUU
01-31-2012, 10:43 AM
And didnt Bosh also crumple to the floor like a dramatic female?

Hoopsadvocate
01-31-2012, 10:43 AM
Except it's a false report and I just showed video evidence.

Just a Heat reporter trying to "troll."

Might as well lock it up.

Well reportedly he was crying during the part he saids "give me one"

In that video you linked i dont believe i heard him say that so it may be a completely different time than the one reported.

Hoopsadvocate
01-31-2012, 10:44 AM

That was for a finals loss not during a regular season loss. BIG difference. Rose is crying over a regular season game.

effen5
01-31-2012, 10:46 AM

In that video you linked i dont believe i heard him say that so it may be a completely different time than the one reported.

I actually saw that interview...

He didn't cry he actually swore.

It was something like this...

"Just give me one, one of them mother f*ckers."

Someone find the video...thx.

NM, Kozel posted it.

MassoDio
01-31-2012, 10:51 AM

Um...watch the video that Kozel posted again. If you don't see the part where he says "give me one", watch it again. If you still don't see it, I don't know what to tell you. It's the very first part of the video. And Rose isn't crying.

effen5
01-31-2012, 10:51 AM
Strong trolling by the Sun Sentinal lulz

MassoDio
01-31-2012, 10:52 AM

They lost, he didn't cry (and the video has already been posted), next...

Sinestro
01-31-2012, 10:52 AM
Sigh....when will be the day a Heat fans doesn't troll a Bulls fan or vice versa this whole rivalry started off as awesome now its just annoying fans from both teams are trying to justify how good they are by dissing the other teams players, city and organization its truly sad

Gram
01-31-2012, 11:00 AM
This is a good thread.

adidas2307
01-31-2012, 11:01 AM
Sigh....when will be the day a Heat fans doesn't troll a Bulls fan or vice versa this whole rivalry started off as awesome now its just annoying fans from both teams are trying to justify how good they are by dissing the other teams players, city and organization its truly sad

Agreed. Just stay away from all NBA Forum threads that involved the words LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Rose, and Joakim Noah. It'll save you from seeing the worst of the fan bases trying to troll one another.

kozelkid
01-31-2012, 11:03 AM

He did say give me one... He wasn't crying. He did swear though. I mean it clearly emotional for him. But did he cry? No.

And I gotta say, the fact that we are analyzing this is pretty sad. :laugh2:

Slug3
01-31-2012, 11:05 AM
Does it really matter if he did cry? Or if Bosh did last year? I dont know about some of you, but I would rather have a guy who cried because he is so upset at a loss then a guy who doesnt give a crap at all. Crying is not really a bad thing, it shows you care about winning.

kozelkid
01-31-2012, 11:06 AM

Aah, good to know you're back to your trollish self.

And here I was starting to think you were growing up 2 days ago.

kozelkid
01-31-2012, 11:07 AM
Does it really matter if he did cry? Or if Bosh did last year? I dont know about some of you, but I would rather have a guy who cried because he is so upset at a loss then a guy who doesnt give a crap at all. Crying is not really a bad thing, it shows you care about winning.

Pretty much.

For the record, I never thought it was a big deal when Bosh cried. Especially in that finals game. Showed you he really cared. If anything, that's when I started respecting Bosh more.

DaBUU
01-31-2012, 11:08 AM

the problem is, Heat and Bulls are each other's only competition.

Pierzynski4Prez
01-31-2012, 11:09 AM
Its very sad, especially since the video has been posted and proved to be a false report by a Miami reporter.

And for the record, the original crygate was a regular season game, and Spo said "The Guys" are crying in the locker room, as in multiple guys crying together.

DaBUU
01-31-2012, 11:10 AM
That was for a finals loss not during a regular season loss. BIG difference. Rose is crying over a regular season game.

So as long as its the playoffs, its ok to crumple to the floor like a dramatic female?

MagicHero3
01-31-2012, 11:11 AM

really? why would people "rip" Rose for showing some passion? so what, he cried bc they lost... i dont understand why theres a thread about it. you must be a heat homer and your still bitter from your finals meltdown. YOUR TEAM IS BEAST MODE THIS YR stop friggin trying to find reasons to hate on Rose.

/Thread...

DaBUU
01-31-2012, 11:12 AM
Its very sad, especially since the video has been posted and proved to be a false report by a Miami reporter.

And for the record, the original crygate was a regular season game, and Spo said "The Guys" are crying in the locker room, as in multiple guys crying together.

thats the part that made it real embarrasing and really gay.

kozelkid
01-31-2012, 11:12 AM
So as long as its the playoffs, its ok to crumple to the floor like a dramatic female?

Sure.

Knowing you worked hard and all that pressure you went through only to fall short.

Seriously, this is so stupid.

DaBUU
01-31-2012, 11:14 AM
Sure.

Knowing you worked hard and all that pressure you went through only to fall short.

Seriously, this is so stupid.

a grown man has to keep his **** together and keep his head up, even if there are tears in his eyes. but yeah, its stupid im done.

Slug3
01-31-2012, 11:15 AM
thats the part that made it real embarrasing and really gay.

So if guys cry togather its automaticly gay?

Jolly Fats
01-31-2012, 11:24 AM
really? why would people "rip" Rose for showing some passion? so what, he cried bc they lost... i dont understand why theres a thread about it. you must be a heat homer and your still bitter from your finals meltdown. YOUR TEAM IS BEAST MODE THIS YR stop friggin trying to find reasons to hate on Rose.

/Thread...

Its driven by someone in the Miami media trolling by suggesting that A) that Rose cried, and B) that there's a double standard.

The problem is that neither are true. Rose wasn't crying (see for yourself in the video). Also, there was no double standard.

This article is a big failure. Just call it what it is and move on.

Pierzynski4Prez
01-31-2012, 11:26 AM
So if guys cry togather its automaticly gay?

depends if they're holding hands

Heater4life
01-31-2012, 11:27 AM
This thread is pointless. From last season on we became the most disliked team in the NBA. We have an all star trio thats unparalled at this point and with that we can they can expect all star like critism. Every fan knows theres double standards at play but.......who cares!

Just watch ball and enjoy.

theheatles
01-31-2012, 12:16 PM
rose choked then cried...no1 cares because rose and the bulls are the babies of the nba so ppl don't make a fuss over the babies crying. bosh crying was a big deal because he's on the big brothers of the league and that isn't supposed to happen and it won't happen again

Nick O
01-31-2012, 12:36 PM

that was during the finals... thats different

Nick O
01-31-2012, 12:36 PM
he should get ripped like the heat did... but he wont

Nick O
01-31-2012, 12:37 PM
i actually enjoy the bulls fa/heat fan rivalry on PSD.. its quite enjoyable :)

Cal827
01-31-2012, 12:42 PM
This thread is starting to remind me of the one during the off-season when Derek Rose said he expected to win multiple titles.

daleja424
01-31-2012, 12:44 PM
who cares? Id much rather my star get emotional than any other alternative. so mnay fans live and die by their teams...its nice when the players are equally invested

Sofnr
01-31-2012, 12:49 PM
I wouldn't care if my players shed some tears after a game. It just means they are passionate about it. But Rose didn't cry after this game. That makes this thread false and completely pointless. Why is it still open?

daleja424
01-31-2012, 12:57 PM
a grown man has to keep his **** together and keep his head up, even if there are tears in his eyes. but yeah, its stupid im done.

actually...a grown man isn't afraid of what other people think about him. A grown man isn't afraid to be himself or be emotional.

You are talking about boys. Little boys hide themselves and act like tough guys...

BIG worm
01-31-2012, 01:05 PM
Wow, this is really a thread? Why are Miami fans so childish and confrontational? You have 3 of the best players in the league on your team yet these psd Miami fans seem so insecure in the "greatness" of their team. Why the need to gloat and bash chicago or rose all day everyday? Crygate2? Garbage thread.

Shmontaine
01-31-2012, 01:08 PM
so, are people here simply refusing to watch the video???

why do you take what some reporter says as fact???... judge for yourself...

he clearly wasn't 'crying' IMO... it's too bad there was no video evidence of what happened in the miami locker room last year, all we have is spo's comments (which is on video, btw)... the suggestive word of 'crying' gives each individual a different interpretation of what happened... if spo said 'emotional' instead of 'crying' last year, these two could situations could be very comparable... but, as i said, IMO drose was not 'crying', but ignorance is bliss, and everything posted on the net is true...

theheatles
01-31-2012, 01:08 PM
the story was reported as rose tearing up at his locker, not in the interview...it's written flowing into that interview

theheatles
01-31-2012, 01:10 PM
didn't you know? it's derrick roses party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsYJyVEUaC4

BIG worm
01-31-2012, 01:11 PM
Is everyone here 12 yrs old? I mean come on!

kozelkid
01-31-2012, 01:15 PM
the story was reported as rose tearing up at his locker, not in the interview...it's written flowing into that interview

'Give me one,'' Rose said, eyes welling up, of the two foul shots he missed with 22.7 seconds left in the Heat's 97-93 win. "I missed both of those. Come on."

Meaning this "happened" during the interview. Which, as video shows, is false.

theheatles
01-31-2012, 01:29 PM
Meaning this "happened" during the interview. Which, as video shows, is false.

he cried at his locker and his eyes welled up in the interview, i know rose sounds like he's a 15 yr old still going through puberty, but when he said 'give me one' his voice cracked like he was fighting back tears

ghettosean
01-31-2012, 01:30 PM

It's the samething yes but not the same reasons for hate... Derek was never arrogant enough to celebrate before doing anything and to my knowledge no one hates him like the heat (except for heat fans... zing!). He wants to win and is humble about it but going to Bosh as a heat hater I like him the most because he is a class act on that team not a douche like Lebron and Wade making fun of superstars or dissing the NBA fans.

I thought and still think the kid has heart and wants to win and I think the same about Rose. When I look at Lebron he just expects to win instead of that desire or hunger to want it. Bosh and the heat team were dissed because they were arrogant and that is not Derek Rose.

gotoHcarolina52
01-31-2012, 01:31 PM
First he chokes the game away and then he chokes back tears. Big deal.

ghettosean
01-31-2012, 01:37 PM
Tell that to Bosh

P.S

Didn't Prince James miss the same amount of free throws at a clutch moment right after Rose. Lucky you got bailed out with a jump ball at the end or the prince would be the one in tears.

BIG worm
01-31-2012, 01:41 PM
Heat fans calling anyone out for choking is pure comedic gold! Oh the irony!

ghettosean
01-31-2012, 01:44 PM
It's the samething yes but not the same reasons for hate... Derek was never arrogant enough to celebrate before doing anything and to my knowledge no one hates him like the heat (except for heat fans... zing!). He wants to win and is humble about it but going to Bosh as a heat hater I like him the most because he is a class act on that team not a douche like Lebron and Wade making fun of superstars or dissing the NBA fans.

I thought and still think the kid has heart and wants to win and I think the same about Rose. When I look at Lebron he just expects to win instead of that desire or hunger to want it. Bosh and the heat team were dissed because they were arrogant and that is not Derek Rose.

Please look a few posts above and see gotoHcarolina52 and what I bolded... LOL

ghettosean
01-31-2012, 01:47 PM
Hmmmmmmmm yeah I thought someone choked 4 straight 4th quarters in the NBA finals and didn't show a shred of emotion except for dissing the NBA fans (but heat fans love him for it I guess)

kozelkid
01-31-2012, 01:52 PM
he cried at his locker and his eyes welled up in the interview, i know rose sounds like he's a 15 yr old still going through puberty, but when he said 'give me one' his voice cracked like he was fighting back tears

Try harder. Maybe you should ask dnewguy for some advice?

MagicHero3
01-31-2012, 01:57 PM
This thread is starting to remind me of the one during the off-season when Derek Rose said he expected to win multiple titles.

lol :clap:

chicago lulz
01-31-2012, 02:03 PM
Journalistic integrity does not seem to be in the Sun Sentinel's repertoire. Anything to cover up Spoelstra's "guys were crying back there" comment, I suppose.

CTCUBBIES
01-31-2012, 02:14 PM
Scenario 1: Two P****S run down to south beach to ride Wade's jock because they can't win on their own and cry in the locker room after a regular season loss because they can't handle the pressure of the media hating them, etc.

Scenario 2: A 23 year old taking the responsibility of making his hometown team a championship contender feels like he failed his team and let down his city.

daleja424
01-31-2012, 02:18 PM

oh how quickly people forget what the heat did to boston and chicago in the playoffs...and how quickly people forget how atrocious rose was in the 4th quarter.

It must be some kind of new fad I am unaware of to ignore 8 years of history and all the stats and base a guys legacy on one finals series...

daleja424
01-31-2012, 02:19 PM
Scenario 1: Two P****S run down to south beach to ride Wade's jock because they can't win on their own and cry in the locker room after a regular season loss because they can't handle the pressure of the media hating them, etc.

Scenario 2: A 23 year old taking the responsibility of making his hometown team a championship contender feels like he failed his team and let down his city.

got it.... so bc you dislike the heat they get special rules... real mature.

Jolly Fats
01-31-2012, 02:23 PM
he should get ripped like the heat did... but he wont

This is stupid. If a 90% free throw shooter quietly misses a free throw, no one will make fun of him--he's a 90% free throw shooter. But if the 90% free throw shooter brags about never missing and then misses one, there will be people making fun of him.

This is how stuff like this works when you bring it on yourself.

It's not that hard.

Jolly Fats
01-31-2012, 02:25 PM
got it.... so bc you dislike the heat they get special rules... real mature.

What special rules? The Heat invited the scrutiny and ridicule last year.

When did the Bulls hold a parade and a pep rally before the season?

naps
01-31-2012, 02:27 PM
Different. He can cry because he's younger, still learning, and he expects love and sympathy from people. But Heat stogies can't cry because.......because I said so.

eugene
01-31-2012, 02:28 PM
stupid discussion... if you see it like something unusual or stupid, you know absolutely nothing about the professional sport!

daleja424
01-31-2012, 02:29 PM
What special rules? The Heat invited the scrutiny and ridicule last year.

When did the Bulls hold a parade and a pep rally before the season?

I understand all of that...but that has nothing to do with the question here. If Lebron came out and said I dont cry...and then he cried...that would be analogous to your example.

I fail to see how anything Lebron did would prevent him from being emotional however. How does acting like a douche prevent him from being able to care about the game?

You have created a double standard out of disdain and nothing more.

sf-fanatic
01-31-2012, 02:30 PM
love this thread. pure comedy

D1JM
01-31-2012, 02:30 PM
So a miami newspaper lies about a player crying, kozel shows the video that he is not crying, but this thread is still open? if it was something negative on a heat player this would of been closed a long time ago.

daleja424
01-31-2012, 02:35 PM
So a miami newspaper lies about a player crying, kozel shows the video that he is not crying, but this thread is still open? if it was something negative on a heat player this would of been closed a long time ago.

In fairness there were a half dozen reporters that reported he was crying via twitter after that game. Im not sure that posting a videoproves anything really...(especially since most of the reporters said he was crying in the locker room...)

not that it matters TBH...but since you want to callout the Sun Sentinel...

BULLSFAN0810
01-31-2012, 02:38 PM
I couldn't ever make fun of any competitor for being emotional of it was for the right reason.Bosh imo is the BEST player the heat hasas far as total skill.he was the only one who showed real heart, it wasnt wade or james, it was bosh.people talked skype about bosh all year but he showed up night in and night out.so imo he gets a pass he left his heart on the floor.as far as rose, he should cry..he missed freebies and this is a constant thing...at memphis, more than once in the nba.....so am i a homer who bashes the heat, or do I keep it real?
its funny how the non athletes make fun of those who they wish they could be or secretly admire.I like heart I like fire in a player.I don't mind crying in an epic battle...that's why I still wish chicago would've said screw wade and james and got bosh.HEART.the alternative is flashy ness.Heart stays even after you can't battle anymore, flash is just as it name states.Rose will become better..trust

D1JM
01-31-2012, 02:40 PM
In fairness there were a half dozen reporters that reported he was crying via twitter after that game. Im not sure that posting a videoproves anything really...(especially since most of the reporters said he was crying in the locker room...)

not that it matters TBH...but since you want to callout the Sun Sentinel...

Who else did? And this article it says it he started at a certain point.

Also, just because someone retweets something else from someone has to be true right?

MTL_123
01-31-2012, 02:41 PM
yes he should get riped on but he wont because most people are on the bulls dick. Rose crying no one says anything, a heats player crying its all over espn n nba. Rip calls a player shorter than him a midget wen he post up on him no one cares. Lebron calls a reporter a ****** for asking a stupid question everyone rips on him.

Shmontaine
01-31-2012, 02:42 PM
oh how quickly people forget what the heat did to boston and chicago in the playoffs...and how quickly people forget how atrocious rose was in the 4th quarter.

wait, so the heat didn't choke then??? i must have seen something different...

the comment was regarding the irony of heat fans making fun of chokers... no one is arguing the fact that rose choked last year, and that he choked at the end of this game... are you imagining these things???

It must be some kind of new fad I am unaware of to ignore 8 years of history and all the stats

8 years of history??? what has it amounted to? stats don't win championships... but have fun with your 8 years of historic stats!!!!

and base a guys legacy on one finals series...
hmmm...

and how quickly people forget how atrocious rose was in the 4th quarter

got it, it's okay for your opinion to be based on one series... it must be this new fad, and it seems like you're aware of it...

bodupp311
01-31-2012, 02:44 PM

we lost, you and EVERY other Heat fan on this site is an oblivious troll, next...

How about HEAT fans actually reply to the sensible posts(kozel) instead of picking out the easy ones to troll? Yeah, didn't think so.

Agree with kozy on this. As usual.

daleja424
Who else did? And this article it says it he started at a certain point.

Also, just because someone retweets something else from someone has to be true right?

between 4-6 people who cover the NBA on my twitter feed mentioned that rose was crying. not retweets. independent reports.

could they all be wrong.... sure.

but could it be that he was crying... sure.

Why are bulls fans so defensive about it. jeeze. he cried...he didn't cry... who cares!

Gibby23
Why is the most active thread in the NBA forum on if a player cried or not?

adidas2307
01-31-2012, 02:46 PM
actually...a grown man isn't afraid of what other people think about him. A grown man isn't afraid to be himself or be emotional.

You are talking about boys. Little boys hide themselves and act like tough guys...

I actually really love your post for once. Well said. More HEATers should take you in as a role model.

Shmontaine
01-31-2012, 02:46 PM
yes he should get riped on but he wont because most people are on the bulls dick. Rose crying no one says anything, a heats player crying its all over espn n nba. Rip calls a player shorter than him a midget wen he post up on him no one cares. Lebron calls a reporter a ****** for asking a stupid question everyone rips on him.

this is clearly the ramblings of a very intelligent person...

daleja424
01-31-2012, 02:47 PM
wait, so the heat didn't choke then??? i must have seen something different...

the comment was regarding the irony of heat fans making fun of chokers... no one is arguing the fact that rose choked last year, and that he choked at the end of this game... are you imagining these things???

8 years of history??? what has it amounted to? stats don't win championships... but have fun with your 8 years of historic stats!!!!

hmmm...

got it, it's okay for your opinion to be based on one series... it must be this new fad, and it seems like you're aware of it...

You clearly missed the point...

A bulls fan making fun of the heat choking is the epitome of the pot calling the kettle black. It is ironic that Bulls fans get on the heat for choking when their guy did the same is all...

I am not judging rose on one series AT ALL... I am just suugesting that the Heat should be afforded the same courtesy.

kozelkid
01-31-2012, 02:48 PM
between 4-6 people who cover the NBA on my twitter feed mentioned that rose was crying. not retweets. independent reports.

Why are bulls fans so defensive about it. jeeze. he cried...he didn't cry... who cares!

Cite them.

Again, I don't care one way or the other. I didn't care when Bosh cried and actually then respected him a bit more, since that's the first time I truly realized he might give a ****, unlike the impressions he gave when he "sat" out during his days in Toronto or the whole "chill"comment.

All I'm saying is based on this report, he mentioned that Rose cried during that interview, which as the video shows, is obviously false.

Could there been other moments? Sure. Like I said, it isn't a big deal to me one way or another.

Michael ****ing Jordan was sobbing like a little girl when he finally won his first ring. Anyone who makes fun of players for crying, especially in such emotional atmospheres, clearly are still in elementary school.

Gibby23
01-31-2012, 02:49 PM

A bulls fan making fun of the heat choking is the epitome of the pot calling the kettle black. It is ironic that Bulls fans get on the heat for choking when their guy did the same is all...

I am not judging rose on one series AT ALL... I am just suugesting that the Heat should be afforded the same courtesy.

It's not like the Bulls were up 15 to 20 points. It was a comeback attempt on the road that fell just short. Rose did all he could to bring them back, missed 2 freethrows, Lebron missed 2 in the 4th qtr as well.

bodupp311
01-31-2012, 02:50 PM

Maybe spend less time caring about the Bulls and enjoy your team? Maybe they won't/didn't "rip" him because the Miami paper is looking for a story.

And gee wouldn't you know, what a better story then Rose allegedly crying after a regular season loss. Sour grapes maybe? And they're just looking for the slightest thing to go after even though actual proof suggests otherwise. But as usual, Heat fans ignore that.

Yup Rose cried, we suck, you'll win the Nba championship. Happy now?

daleja424
01-31-2012, 02:51 PM
Cite them.

Again, I don't care one way or the other. I didn't care when Bosh cried and actually then respected him a bit more, since that's the first time I truly realized he might give a ****, unlike the impressions he gave when he "sat" out during his days in Toronto or the whole "chill"comment.

All I'm saying is based on this report, he mentioned that Rose cried during that interview, which as the video shows, is obviously false.

Could there been other moments? Sure. Like I said, it isn't a big deal to me one way or another.

Michael ****ing Jordan was sobbing like a little girl when he finally won his first ring. Anyone who makes fun of players for crying, especially in such emotional atmospheres, clearly are still in elementary school.

can't cite them right now. at work and twitter is blocked...but I'll send them to you later if I have time.

My stance remains unchanged however: whether he cried or not...who the hell cares!

MTL_123
01-31-2012, 02:52 PM
lol at all the bulls fans talking **** about miami. So wat if Rose was crying wat u bulls fans dnt want to adimt that he was crying even tho more than one reporter repoerted it. He cryed end of story people cry u cant change.

BIG worm
01-31-2012, 02:56 PM

When did I make fun of the heat choking? You just reposted my post but you switched Heat with bulls. Your fellow fans are on here running on about rose choking and crying, when your team has been known to "cry" and choke as well.

D1JM
01-31-2012, 02:57 PM

The same way you would defend something about your player. Rose got emotional, that's it. And you say why get defensive? Your trying to prove a point and I am responding to it. I guess I can't give my opinion and view on it but other fan bases can because I am bulls fan.

f someone put up an article that bosh farted in the locker room heat fans would come swarming to his defense. Just the way it works.

Shmontaine
01-31-2012, 02:58 PM

actually, you missed it... this is where the 'choking' comments started...

nobody talked about anyone choking in this thread until this heat fan started saying drose choked the game away... sorry, i didn't miss anything...

maybe you should direct your criticism towards the heat trolls who derail threads.... consistently...

Jolly Fats
01-31-2012, 02:59 PM
I understand all of that...but that has nothing to do with the question here. If Lebron came out and said I dont cry...and then he cried...that would be analogous to your example.

I fail to see how anything Lebron did would prevent him from being emotional however. How does acting like a douche prevent him from being able to care about the game?

You have created a double standard out of disdain and nothing more.

You make absolutely no sense. And if you actually did "understand all of that" then you wouldn't be so far gone in your response. It undermines any claim that you "understand all of that".

D1JM
01-31-2012, 02:59 PM
can't cite them right now. at work and twitter is blocked...but I'll send them to you later if I have time.

My stance remains unchanged however: whether he cried or not...who the hell cares!

Than why are you posting in this thread if you don't care.

adidas2307
01-31-2012, 03:01 PM

You're ****ing kidding, right? This can't be serious.

A. Learn how to type.

B. Personally, I absolutely cannot stand anyone mentioning the R-word. There's quite a big difference between the two, wouldn't you think? RIP wasn't right to call whomever he did a midget but to call a reporter ******** is just disgusting. But it's whatever, because LeBron can just be LeBron and he shouldn't be critiqued.

C. What does it mean to be "riped"?

He115ing
01-31-2012, 03:03 PM
I would rip him for it. Damn dude take it like a man, no reason to cry. Rose has been kind of weird lately. First his reaction to the Pacers celebration, which made me raise an eyebrow and now this?

bodupp311
01-31-2012, 03:04 PM
lol at all the bulls fans talking **** about miami. So wat if Rose was crying wat u bulls fans dnt want to adimt that he was crying even tho more than one reporter repoerted it. He cryed end of story people cry u cant change.

So speaking truthful using facts, common sense & providing proof that disputes the original story is talking ****?

I don't care if Bosh cried or Derrick cried, I do however care that this was just an exaggerated story not even based in fact. Oh, and the fact that Heat fans just simply ignore any and all logic just because it's Bulls related.

WadeKobe
01-31-2012, 03:05 PM

Nope. Bosh fell to the floor, weak, and emotional, like a human being who cared enough that the stress and emotion had worn on their body.

But keep pretending there are standards for male emotions...

WadeKobe
01-31-2012, 03:08 PM

:facepalm:

WadeKobe
01-31-2012, 03:09 PM

This.

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-31-2012, 03:10 PM
Rose > LeBron, Wade, Bosh ;)

This is basically what this thread is about.

MagicHero3
01-31-2012, 03:11 PM

haha at least he didnt mock a sick player like a couple of 15 yr old girls

at least he didnt claim he was going to win 7 championships and then choke at the first shot he got

adidas2307
01-31-2012, 03:11 PM
I don't care what anyone has to say about crying. It takes a real man to express his emotions and I know I respected Bosh more after the Finals.

MTL_123
01-31-2012, 03:12 PM
So speaking truthful using facts, common sense & providing proof that disputes the original story is talking ****?

I don't care if Bosh cried or Derrick cried, I do however care that this was just an exaggerated story not even based in fact. Oh, and the fact that Heat fans just simply ignore any and all logic just because it's Bulls related.

really lol. How is it exaggerated. Did any reporter say hes a ***** for crying NO they just said he was crying thats it. And how is him crying not based on facts PEOPLE SAW HIM crying.:facepalm:

BIG worm
01-31-2012, 03:13 PM
That's what every damn thread is about

WadeKobe
01-31-2012, 03:14 PM
Thank you fellow Heat fans, and Bull fans for making PSD's NBA forum one of the worst forums on the internet. :clap: Well-done.

MTL_123
01-31-2012, 03:16 PM

at least he didnt claim he was going to win 7 championships and then choke at the first shot he got

:facepalm: im so tired of retards like u saying that lebron claimed he was gonna win 7 rings. Did u even watch the video. He never said we WILL win multiple titles he said WE BELIEVE WE CANwin multiple titles. Theirs a big difference from will and can. will is a guarantee. ******:facepalm:

Pierzynski4Prez
01-31-2012, 03:17 PM
I don't care what anyone has to say about crying. It takes a real man to express his emotions and I know I respected Bosh more after the Finals.

That's how I felt too. And I despised Bosh prior to that.

Southsideheat
01-31-2012, 03:21 PM
The truth is that this forum blows.

bodupp311
01-31-2012, 03:21 PM
really lol. How is it exaggerated. Did any reporter say hes a ***** for crying NO they just said he was crying thats it. And how is him crying not based on facts PEOPLE SAW HIM crying.:facepalm:

Ok, so where is your proof other than one article? Where are the other stories about it? Why aren't other people reporting it. It was a national televised game with the 2 top teams in the East. Surely someone else would've seen it. When there's video of him not crying and you can ignore then don't even bother with me.

Who are these people? Oh yeah a Miami writer. Anyone else?

Is the reporter calling him less than a man? Nope, and I never said that. This is just a newspaper trying to make a link from last years episode to this years. Thus, turning in into a fiasco. Almost like he's trying to "bait". "Hey look everybody, Derrick cried!!! Lets make a big deal out of this too!"

And when proof disputes that then that is an exaggeration.

Shmontaine
01-31-2012, 03:23 PM
:facepalm: im so tired of retards like u saying that lebron claimed he was gonna win 7 rings. Did u even watch the video. He never said we WILL win multiple titles he said WE BELIEVE WE CANwin multiple titles. Theirs a big difference from will and can. will is a guarantee. ******:facepalm:

so you are actually capable of watching video's.... :clap:

try watching the one about this thread... page 1... stop being a mental midget...

adidas2307
01-31-2012, 03:23 PM

Are you ****ing serious? Are you that insensitive? Where are the mods when you really need them? Wow.

MTL_123
01-31-2012, 03:25 PM
Ok, so where is your proof other than one article? Where are the other stories about it? Why aren't other people reporting it. It was a national televised game with the 2 top teams in the East. Surely someone else would've seen it. When there's video of him not crying and you can ignore then don't even bother with me.

Who are these people? Oh yeah a Miami writer. Anyone else?

Is the reporter calling him less than a man? Nope, and I never said that. This is just a newspaper trying to make a link from last years episode to this years. Thus, turning in into a fiasco. Almost like he's trying to "bait". "Hey look everybody, Derrick cried!!! Lets make a big deal out of this too!"

And when proof disputes that then that is an exaggeration.

lol u really think this is gonna be a fiasco:facepalm: no one cares about wat the bulls do off the court everyone cares about wat miami does. No one would talk **** about the bulls because thats the team the media made to love and miami to hate on.

bodupp311
01-31-2012, 03:28 PM
Heat fans will always turn it into the Heat/LeBron thing, while insulting, ignoring facts, glossing over intelligent posts and cherry picking posts that are completely irrelevant. Always.

The "always" part was sarcasm because I was pigeon-holding Heat fans as one clueless entity like they do ALL thing Bulls/Bulls fans.

Shmontaine
01-31-2012, 03:29 PM
lol u really think this is gonna be a fiasco:facepalm: no one cares about wat the bulls do off the court everyone cares about wat miami does. No one would talk **** about the bulls because thats the team the media made to love and miami to hate on.

right... the media...:rolleyes:

D1JM

That's why the bulls have their own index page at esPn right?

Southsideheat

give me 3 superstars and i'll take all the 'heat' in a heartbeat. No one feels sorry for you or your team.

Cano4prez
01-31-2012, 03:30 PM
Thread needs more facepalms to be NBA-Forum worthy..

MTL_123
01-31-2012, 03:30 PM
That's why the bulls have their own index page at esPn right?

espn chicago

Southsideheat
01-31-2012, 03:31 PM
Rose is just a better person than anyone on the Heat. Get over it.

MTL_123
01-31-2012, 03:32 PM
give me 3 superstars and i'll take all the 'heat' in a heartbeat. No one feels sorry for you or your team.

lol i love the hate we get. whos saying people need to feel bad for us

MTL_123
01-31-2012, 03:33 PM
Rose is just a better person than anyone on the Heat. Get over it.

:facepalm: o yes because u no everything about all the heats players and rose even their personal life:facepalm:

ghettosean
01-31-2012, 03:34 PM
:facepalm: im so tired of retards like u saying that lebron claimed he was gonna win 7 rings. Did u even watch the video. He never said we WILL win multiple titles he said WE BELIEVE WE CAN win multiple titles. Theirs a big difference from will and can. will is a guarantee. ******:facepalm:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT-I8jQDQ7c

In the 1st 15 seconds of the video the announcer says "These 3 kings came here to win championships not 1 CHAMPIONSHIPS" then Lebron says "not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 and so on" sounds like he said he would do it to me.

Does that make you a ******? Cause it sounds like he gauranteed it to me! Did you even watch the video?!?

You made a good point though I think :S

bodupp311

lolololololol It is turning in to one because of people incapable of being coherent *cough*

So trying to decode what you so eloquently said: You just want the Bulls to receive as much flak as Miami does for doing the same perceived things and it frustrates you? Correct?

I can understand your frustration. Life just isn't fair sometimes. But hey, you still have a contender right? That should make you happy. I know as a Bulls fan I'm happy that we are.

effen5
inb4lock

theheatles
01-31-2012, 03:35 PM

:violin:

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-31-2012, 03:36 PM
Thank you fellow Heat fans, and Bull fans for making PSD's NBA forum one of the worst forums on the internet. :clap: Well-done.

I must say man, looking at your posts and threads from the past, you've contributed a lot to this whole Bulls-Heat PSD issue since the beginning.

Shmontaine
01-31-2012, 03:37 PM

In the 1st 15 seconds of the video the announcer says "These 3 kings came here to win championships not 1 CHAMPIONSHIPS" then Lebron says "not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 and so on" sounds like he said he would do it to me.

Does that make you a ******? Cause it sounds like he gauranteed it to me! Did you even watch the video?!?

he will not watch the video and most likely will pretend like you never even posted this comment... as will 90% of heat trolls...

MTL_123
01-31-2012, 03:37 PM

wat does he say right after that :facepalm: go watch it

Shmontaine
01-31-2012, 03:39 PM
I must say man, looking at your posts and threads from the past, you've contributed a lot to this whole Bulls-Heat PSD issue since the beginning.

he never said such things!!!

history and facts are irrelevant!!!!

:p

nycsports2
01-31-2012, 03:41 PM

lol ya

ghettosean
01-31-2012, 03:42 PM

Really do I have to translate the whole damn thing... My god then after he makes his Not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7 not 8 rant he says and when I say that I really believe itI really believe that. HE REALLY BELIEVES THAT THEY WILL WIN THAT MANY CHAMPIONSHIPS AND HE ALSO SAYS HE'S NOT JUST BLOWING SMOKE AT YOU FANS.

What did you hear... LOL.

Oh the ears of a heat fan... I was going to log out but I just can't wait to see what you say next.

Seriously did you even watch the video... LOL!!!

Southsideheat
01-31-2012, 03:45 PM
:facepalm: o yes because u no everything about all the heats players and rose even their personal life:facepalm:

its just too easy to make fun of these teenagers.

Mods, you guys on lunch break?

MagicHero3
01-31-2012, 03:47 PM

your really making it too easy for us to laugh at u. we can smell your frustration. it pleases us. :clap:

LakersLockdwn
01-31-2012, 03:49 PM
what happened to the innocence of sports when if a kid was crying because he struck out or missed a shot or dropped a pass it was seen as passion and fear because your parents might beat you hah i miss those days

MagicHero3
01-31-2012, 03:54 PM

not enough facepalms

WadeKobe
01-31-2012, 04:00 PM
Thread needs more facepalms to be NBA-Forum worthy..

got ya covered....

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

:D

LakersLockdwn
01-31-2012, 04:02 PM
not enough facepalms

or cowbells

theheatles
01-31-2012, 04:07 PM
Really do I have to translate the whole damn thing... My god then after he makes his Not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7 not 8 rant he says and when I say that I really believe itI really believe that. HE REALLY BELIEVES THAT THEY WILL WIN THAT MANY CHAMPIONSHIPS AND HE ALSO SAYS HE'S NOT JUST BLOWING SMOKE AT YOU FANS.

What did you hear... LOL.

Oh the ears of a heat fan... I was going to log out but I just can't wait to see what you say next.

Seriously did you even watch the video... LOL!!!

lol are you listening to the whole thing and not using your negatively biased selective hearing?

literally after he says he's not just blowing smoke at the fans he says "we believe if we work hard and challenge each other we believe we can win multiple championships"...never a mention of a guarantee, he's just trying to get everyone fired up, it was essentially a pep rally and that was for the heat fans, but it's not heat fans getting bent out of shape about it, it's jealous petulant fans

WadeKobe
01-31-2012, 04:07 PM

He never guaranteed anything. I know I'm the lone sensible Heat fan on PSD, so try to reason with me.

Admit it, this thing was way overblown because everyone was so frustrated and sensitive about the situation at the time. This upset all the wrong people:

New York fans thought they were gonna get LBJ
Chicago fans thought they were gonna get LBJ
Boston fans knew this made us better than them
Los Angeles fans knew this made us better than them
Small Market fans got pissed because they felt Cleveland got screwed (forgetting that Miami has always been a small market).

The reality is that everyone was pissed, and then they had to see the team celebrating what they'd accomplished and it felt like it was rubbed in everyone's faces. Everyone knew that the Heat did what they did so they could build a dynasty - people just didn't want to hear it.

I hate the idea of Tom Brady winning another SB. He's my rival. So I don't have the TV on this week. I don't want it rubbed in my face.

That's what the special did. But people don't like admitting that we are all actually that petty. We don't like being petty, so we pretend we aren't, and we put up false pretenses to cover up our pettiness - even though we are all that petty at times. It is human nature.

So the whole thing went down and people started talking about "they acted like they'd already won when they hadn't won anything". And "they guaranteed multiple championships."

They didn't guarantee anything. LeBron said the following:

(1) We came here to win "not 1, not 2, not 3, not..." Meaning, we came here to win, and to do so for a long time. He also cheesed it for the fans.

(2) He did say it'd be "easy" - and that was wrong.

But the fact is he never guaranteed anything. He never acted like they already won. He said they'd work hard, put in the practice, and they came together to win multiple championships with no end in sight.

Nothing wrong with that. Everyone knows that. The fact is no one wanted to hear it, and no one wanted it on TV in their face. It was all blown out of proportion, people overreacted, people brought out the worst in themselves for over a year...

can we move on?

WadeKobe
01-31-2012, 04:08 PM

No I haven't. :facepalm: Like what?

Are you confusing me with Wade>You?

WadeKobe
01-31-2012, 04:09 PM
lol are you listening to the whole thing and not using your negatively biased selective hearing?

literally after he says he's not just blowing smoke at the fans he says "we believe if we work hard and challenge each other we believe we can win multiple championships"...never a mention of a guarantee, he's just trying to get everyone fired up, it was essentially a pep rally and that was for the heat fans, but it's not heat fans getting bent out of shape about it, it's jealous petulant fans

He did say "it's gon' be easy". :facepalm: Such an idiot.

theheatles
01-31-2012, 04:10 PM
He never guaranteed anything. I know I'm the lone sensible Heat fan on PSD, so try to reason with me.

Admit it, this thing was way overblown because everyone was so frustrated and sensitive about the situation at the time. This upset all the wrong people:

New York fans thought they were gonna get LBJ
Chicago fans thought they were gonna get LBJ
Boston fans knew this made us better than them
Los Angeles fans knew this made us better than them
Small Market fans got pissed because they felt Cleveland got screwed (forgetting that Miami has always been a small market).

The reality is that everyone was pissed, and then they had to see the team celebrating what they'd accomplished and it felt like it was rubbed in everyone's faces. Everyone knew that the Heat did what they did so they could build a dynasty - people just didn't want to hear it.

I hate the idea of Tom Brady winning another SB. He's my rival. So I don't have the TV on this week. I don't want it rubbed in my face.

That's what the special did. But people don't like admitting that we are all actually that petty. We don't like being petty, so we pretend we aren't, and we put up false pretenses to cover up our pettiness - even though we are all that petty at times. It is human nature.

So the whole thing went down and people started talking about "they acted like they'd already won when they hadn't won anything". And "they guaranteed multiple championships."

They didn't guarantee anything. LeBron said the following:

(1) We came here to win "not 1, not 2, not 3, not..." Meaning, we came here to win, and to do so for a long time. He also cheesed it for the fans.

(2) He did say it'd be "easy" - and that was wrong.

But the fact is he never guaranteed anything. He never acted like they already won. He said they'd work hard, put in the practice, and they came together to win multiple championships with no end in sight.

Nothing wrong with that. Everyone knows that. The fact is no one wanted to hear it, and no one wanted it on TV in their face. It was all blown out of proportion, people overreacted, people brought out the worst in themselves for over a year...

can we move on?

exactly, that is the only thing i wish LeBron didn't say, because that made it personal to the rest of the league

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-31-2012, 04:13 PM
No I haven't. :facepalm: Like what?

Are you confusing me with Wade>You?

My apologies, yeah, I confused you two. :laugh2:

theheatles
01-31-2012, 04:15 PM
what if LeBron stopped after saying not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4? not much would of been made of it...it's because he went beyond 6 that riled everyone up

WadeKobe
01-31-2012, 04:17 PM
exactly, that is the only thing i wish LeBron didn't say, because that made it personal to the rest of the league

I wish ESPN wouldn't have put the damn thing on TV. That's what people were so pissed about. That's ESPN's fault, not Miami's.

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-31-2012, 04:29 PM
I wish ESPN wouldn't have put the damn thing on TV. That's what people were so pissed about. That's ESPN's fault, not Miami's.

You're right, it's not Miami's fault. It's LeBron and his reps fault.

WadeKobe
01-31-2012, 04:31 PM
You're right, it's not Miami's fault. It's LeBron and his reps fault.

Or... it is ESPN's fault.

naps
01-31-2012, 04:34 PM
:laugh2:

Reading Bulls and Heat fans go at each other is so hilarious. Honestly, PSD would be boring if this rivalry didn't exist.

Hawkeye15
01-31-2012, 04:35 PM
I am going to go ahead and close this baitfest now, before infractions and bans need to be handed out.