PDA

View Full Version : Rubio to Kobe on 2012 Olympics: "You gonna get the silver medal"

JordansBulls
01-30-2012, 04:46 PM
http://www.marca.com/tv/?v=IdaFvAQGzgf

Kobe: You talkin' about London?
Gasol: Not yet
Ricky: You gonna be there?
Kobe: [expletive] yeah I'm gonna be there
Ricky: You're gonna get the silver medal
Kobe: [expletive]
Ricky: you know that
Kobe: I'm taking bets
Ricky: Laughs

northsider
01-30-2012, 04:48 PM
Kobe is now going to destroy him. Simple as that lol.

blahblahyoutoo
01-30-2012, 04:49 PM
lol, rubios' a funny guy.

mjt20mik
01-30-2012, 04:51 PM
I like the competitiveness, but really nothing positive comes out of talking trash to Kobe.

Federal Reserve
01-30-2012, 04:52 PM
Rubio should focus less on trash talking and more on learning how to hit an open jump shot.

northsider
01-30-2012, 04:53 PM
I like the competitiveness, but really nothing positive comes out of talking trash to Kobe.

So true. Every time I play against the Lakers in 2k and I swear at Kobe he ends up dropping like 50 on me. So its not just in real life cause Kobe dominates people at everything.

Ebbs
01-30-2012, 05:05 PM
USA should waltz to another gold.

Sota4Ever
Federal does it again...

sep11ie
Lol if Kobe gets banished from London for talking aout "taking bets"...

Robbw241
01-30-2012, 05:07 PM
Starting to like Rubio more and more.

Eg714
01-30-2012, 05:08 PM
mehhh .. Kobe's wife talked **** and got $75 million .. just saying

I guess she mastered the Kobe system

LAKERMANIA
01-30-2012, 05:10 PM
I like Rubio, but if there's one thing you don't do is trash talk to Kobe of all people..

twin4life
01-30-2012, 05:10 PM
Rubio should focus less on trash talking and more on learning how to hit an open jump shot.

He was just having fun people. He is a funny guy, goofs around just like you do with your friends. And coming from a knicks fan LOL

Raph12
01-30-2012, 05:11 PM
Gotta love his confidence and gotta love his logic (stop the bs and laugh it off when money is involved) lol.

Federal Reserve
01-30-2012, 05:14 PM
He was just having fun people. He is a funny guy, goofs around just like you do with your friends. And coming from a knicks fan LOL

The Knicks are closer to getting a playoff spot than are the Timberwolves. So I fail to see what's so funny. Rubio is shooting 37% from the field, which is beyond awful for a point guard.

ShakeN'Bake
01-30-2012, 05:15 PM

honestly I liked it. Rubio seems funny.

ManningToTyree
01-30-2012, 05:22 PM
How has Hellcrooner not commented yet?

That is pretty funny on Rubio's part. Kobe will dominate now hahaha

Sota4Ever
01-30-2012, 05:24 PM
Look at your guys schedule compared to us. Ours is better and you guys are in the East.. Federal you are a great poster...

shep33
01-30-2012, 05:24 PM
Crooner will be all over this... you guys are gonna get Blatched by him

benzni
01-30-2012, 05:29 PM
The Knicks are closer to getting a playoff spot than are the Timberwolves. So I fail to see what's so funny. Rubio is shooting 37% from the field, which is beyond awful for a point guard.

The Knicks also have an overrated team unlike the Wolves homegrown roster

Federal Reserve
01-30-2012, 05:34 PM
Look at your guys schedule compared to us. Ours is better and you guys are in the East.. Federal you are a great poster...

All I read was "[insert excuse here]." The Knicks will make the playoffs while the Timberwolves sit at home.

twin4life
01-30-2012, 05:35 PM

Brandon Jennings shot like 35% his rookie year. New York 7 - 13 andMinnesota 9 - 11. Wolves are what 7 - 4 with him starting. New York fans once said he wouldnt play in Minnesota he wants a bigger market I think he likes it here. We will see Feb. 11th as the Wolves take on the Knicks.. Ill be there.

Melo is shooting 39% 4.3 ast. 1.2 steals, Shumpert 36% 3.2 ast. 2.2 steals, Douglas 32% 2.7 ast. 1.1 steals
Rubio 37% 8.8 ast. 2.3 steals per

Well... Ill take Ricky anyday of the week

JEDean89
01-30-2012, 05:40 PM
ricky has been the surprise of the season after his abysmal summer

JordansBulls
01-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Who is actually playing for Spain this year and also Argentina? Do they have a shot?

Federal Reserve
01-30-2012, 05:44 PM
Brandon Jennings shot like 35% his rookie year. New York 7 - 13 andMinnesota 9 - 11. Wolves are what 7 - 4 with him starting. New York fans once said he wouldnt play in Minnesota he wants a bigger market I think he likes it here. We will see Feb. 11th as the Wolves take on the Knicks.. Ill be there.

Melo is shooting 39% 4.3 ast. 1.2 steals, Shumpert 36% 3.2 ast. 2.2 steals, Douglas 32% 2.7 ast. 1.1 steals

What does him starting have anything to do with their wins? Knicks don't even have their starting point guard playing. Melo is shooting better than Rubio while taking harder shots and being injured. And Knicks' players are forced to shoot many 3's. Rubio is still a terrible shooter, probably worse than Rondo. If you leave him open, he is going to miss most of the times. Teams haven't yet realized this, but when they will he will struggle.

ChaseTheMVP
01-30-2012, 05:46 PM
Bring it on.

Hellcrooner
01-30-2012, 05:52 PM
Dont like it.

I have never liked trash talking.

You talk on the court with your game.

I like Paus aproach better.

JNA17
01-30-2012, 05:54 PM

You realize your getting trolled by Federal Reserve right? Don't respond to him lol.

D-Amazins
01-30-2012, 05:54 PM
What does him starting have anything to do with their wins? Knicks don't even have their starting point guard playing. Melo is shooting better than Rubio while taking harder shots and being injured. And Knicks' players are forced to shoot many 3's. Rubio is still a terrible shooter, probably worse than Rondo. If you leave him open, he is going to miss most of the times. Teams haven't yet realized this, but when they will he will struggle.

I don't even bother to post anymore; but I had to here...your a moron. Look who's the one using excuses now. Typical BIASED NY fan.

Knicks suck and Rubio would easily be your 3rd best player on the team. While the knicks might make the playoffs the Timberwolves have a much brighter future...no point in the playoffs if the goal isn't reached which the Knicks will not do. (Win a ring)

MagicHero3
01-30-2012, 05:55 PM

hahaaaa ZING

LakersLockdwn
01-30-2012, 05:55 PM

Good thing point guards are only supposed to score... rubio is becoming the best assist man in the league and plays like a true point guard should dont knock him because he isnt a shoot first guy, appreciate him for what he does do, and in my opinion what a point guard should be known for.

twin4life
01-30-2012, 05:57 PM

Love is forced to take alot of shots and is shooting 44%+ Rubio has hit some BIG shots and is a game changers. I believe his shooting percentage will go up through the year alot of his shots are mearly in and out shots. Skip Bayless would say "He is a gamer, he's a baller, and a shot caller!!" All he does is win bro your just mad you don't have in in NYC

Hellcrooner
01-30-2012, 05:57 PM
Who is actually playing for Spain this year and also Argentina? Do they have a shot?

Probable roster

Guards : Rubio/calderon/ Victor Sada

S Guards: Navarro/Rudy/ Llul

SF : Claver / San Emeterio

Pf: Pau / Vazquez /

C: Marc Gasol /Reyes

If Ibaka is in the team then Mirotic cant be in it, would mean Vazquez doesnt make it and Aguilar makes it at Sf.

Hawkeye15
01-30-2012, 05:58 PM
Good for Rubio. I don't happen to agree, I think the system put in place for the US team will produce teams that win gold medals, but I always like it when guys have confidence and talk ****. Kobe is one of the guys who will bite you if you talk too much to him, but this was just playing around.

Hawkeye15
01-30-2012, 05:59 PM
do people really still reply to the troll?

Sota4Ever
01-30-2012, 05:59 PM
I dont consider that trash talking. I think it is Rubio just joking around.

LakersLockdwn
01-30-2012, 06:00 PM

sry im new and didnt know any better, wont happen again:facepalm:

tkshy
01-30-2012, 06:02 PM

Ya but Kobe had $75mil to give..:facepalm: FML I just want $1mil.

twin4life
01-30-2012, 06:04 PM
I dont consider that trash talking. I think it is Rubio just joking around.

Spot on..

JNA17
01-30-2012, 06:04 PM

It's a strange mystery.

Speaking of which your a mod, aren't you allowed to ban people for trolling? Seriously you can clean up the entire NBA forum by 25% just by banning..."that troll" :D.

pd1dish
01-30-2012, 06:06 PM

nah she just divorced him and is getting half. in fact, she waited so long to actually speak up that he got it in with over 100 women since theyve been married. KOBE GETS WHAT HE WANTS!!

nacdaddy
01-30-2012, 06:19 PM
i guess she mastered the kobe system

hahaha! "youre weLcome" she said

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-30-2012, 06:52 PM
hahaha! "youre weLcome" she said

She has obtained success, at success! Lets see if she goes for success, at success, at success and tries to leach off a famous rap star. lol.

shep33
01-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Kid was just playing around. I like it. I really like this USA lineup to close out games too lol:

Wade
Kobe
Durant
LBJ
Howard

LBJ playing pg but guarding the other team's 4... Wow. Game over right there.

JNA17
01-30-2012, 06:57 PM
She has obtained success, at success! Lets see if she goes for success, at success, at success and tries to leach off a famous rap star. lol.

Kanye West is ****ed!

SteveNash
01-30-2012, 07:09 PM
Stupid, Rubio did nothing during Eurobasket, did nothing in the WCs even though he was gifted a spot. This is the equivalent of Brian Scalabrine talking trash.

nycsports2
01-30-2012, 07:13 PM
love the competitiveness

dtmagnet
01-30-2012, 07:14 PM
Haha I love this! Nothing like some good old fashioned trash talk.

theheatles
01-30-2012, 07:16 PM
rubio just ****ed his life

dtmagnet
01-30-2012, 07:21 PM

Wow, non-stop excuses in that paragraph. No one will take you seriously if that is how you're going to argue.

Hawkeye15
01-30-2012, 07:27 PM
It's a strange mystery.

Speaking of which your a mod, aren't you allowed to ban people for trolling? Seriously you can clean up the entire NBA forum by 25% just by banning..."that troll" :D.

can't ban someone for trolling when they are giving their honest opinions and evaluations. Which makes it even scarier. :speechless:

Cfrey
01-30-2012, 07:38 PM
Hahahahahahahaha people think that was a serious conversation. They were totally joking and the both of them know that..

"talkin trash to kobe"

get the **** out of here

mlisica19
01-30-2012, 07:48 PM
1) If my memory serves me correctly, most of you on PSD expected Rubio to be a bust. I remember arguing with all of you on this guy. Now most of you are riding on his wagon.

2) Spain is a very good team, and obviously USA is elite. I love how Rubio says your getting the silver, as sooner or later those teams are destined to meet. You have to give it to the kid to set his goals high... He understands to win the Gold, you have to beat USA and i applaud him for that.

Spain can do it too.

numba1CHANGsta
01-30-2012, 07:49 PM
"sheeeeeeeettt!" lmao

The Ooh Child
01-30-2012, 07:51 PM
I think Rubio has been hanging around Michael Beasley too much

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-30-2012, 07:53 PM
My only problem with this whole thing was Pau did not step in to get Rubio's back. He Stevie Wondered his way back into the hallway. He should have trash talked Kobe too. 21 year old Rubio has more balls than future hall of famer Pau. :facepalm:

Hawkeye15
01-30-2012, 07:56 PM
My only problem with this whole thing was Pau did not step in to get Rubio's back. He Stevie Wondered his way back into the hallway. He should have trash talked Kobe too. 21 year old Rubio has more balls than future hall of famer Pau. :facepalm:

which is why we love Rubio haha. Kid may have serious shooting issues and a creepy beard, but he isn't going to back down from anyone.

madvillian9
01-30-2012, 07:58 PM
Probable roster

If Ibaka is in the team then Mirotic cant be in it, would mean Vazquez doesnt make it and Aguilar makes it at Sf.

why is this?

John Walls Era
01-30-2012, 08:02 PM
Probable roster

Thats a travesty if Rubio starts over Calderon. How disrespectful. Also I hate it when National Teams need to rely on people born in OTHER countries; Namely the Serbian and the Congolese. Nikola should show some pride and only play for Serbia (most Fiba titles) instead of being seen as a traitor (not that I see him as that).

Bruno
01-30-2012, 08:13 PM
Spains best player will be four years older. and team USAs top dogs, minus Kobe will still be in their physical prime.

itll be very difficult for spain to beat the united states. i'm not gona say it's impossible, but very difficult. id give usa 85% odds.

sixer04fan
01-30-2012, 08:13 PM
U-s-a! U-s-a! U-s-a!

CudiOnMyiPod
01-30-2012, 08:34 PM

I guess Shumpert's 36% from the field is good enough for you?

Evolution23
01-30-2012, 08:36 PM

Rubio hasn't done **** yet. He still has a lot to learn. Fancy passing is fun to watch but doesn't equate to wins. So learn the game and stop disrespecting posters.

Evolution23
01-30-2012, 08:37 PM
I guess Shumpert's 36% from the field is good enough for you?

Yeah but Shumpert didn't talk **** to Kobe. So why you baiting?

Trace
01-30-2012, 08:38 PM
I love how serious (and literal) PSD users get...like holy ****, he was just joking around with a friend. Calm down, it's not like Rubio completely came out of nowhere and insulted Kobe.

Mudvayne91
01-30-2012, 08:41 PM
It's not wise to give Kobe any extra motivation...

Tom2634
01-30-2012, 08:42 PM
I love how serious (and literal) PSD users get...like holy ****, he was just joking around with a friend. Calm down, it's not like Rubio completely came out of nowhere and insulted Kobe.

Thank you, I swear to god some of these people don't have friends. If you watched that video and thought that was serious trash talk you should seek help.

CudiOnMyiPod
01-30-2012, 08:47 PM

Your argument was that 38% was terrible for a point guard. Shumpert, who many Knicks fans have enshrined in the hall of fame, is shooting 36% from the field.

Sota4Ever
01-30-2012, 08:53 PM
Some new york fans. I tell ya.

Raps08-09 Champ
01-30-2012, 09:09 PM
What a boss.

Like the confidence.

Federal Reserve
01-30-2012, 09:10 PM
Your argument was that 38% was terrible for a point guard. Shumpert, who many Knicks fans have enshrined in the hall of fame, is shooting 36% from the field.

Shumpert is a shooting guard who plays point guard. The only shots rubio takes are open shots, yet he still shoots that badly.

Bullsfan22
01-30-2012, 09:15 PM
You shouldn't even joke around with people like Kobe. He's too much of a competitor to not take that trash talking seriously.

CudiOnMyiPod
01-30-2012, 09:15 PM
Shumpert is a shooting guard who plays point guard. The only shots rubio takes are open shots, yet he still shoots that badly.

Shumpert has two scoring juggernauts on his team so this would mean he would get tons of open looks as well. 36%.

Hellcrooner
01-30-2012, 09:23 PM
Thats a travesty if Rubio starts over Calderon. How disrespectful. Also I hate it when National Teams need to rely on people born in OTHER countries; Namely the Serbian and the Congolese. Nikola should show some pride and only play for Serbia (most Fiba titles) instead of being seen as a traitor (not that I see him as that).

Dude, Hakeem olajuwon, Patrick Ewing, Dominique Wilkins, Tim Duncan all have played for Team Usa.
Neither of them was born in the U.S.A

Hellcrooner
01-30-2012, 09:26 PM
why is this?

At this moment teams can only have one player in the roster that was not born in the country.

Spain has appealed the rule tough because the rule is meant to avoid teams paying someone to take the nationality, on their prime, as in i dont know, Belarus goes to Say...... Kevin Martin and say, dude you are not making team usa , we pay you this or that and you get a passport and play for us.

The case of mirotic and ibaka is differnet because they were brought to spain at a young age, and have developed here so doesnt make much sense to forbid them to play both at same time when if they want they can be president in spain.

John Walls Era
01-30-2012, 09:26 PM
Dude, Hakeem olajuwon, Patrick Ewing, Dominique Wilkins, Tim Duncan all have played for Team Usa.

You give me too much credit for me giving too much credit to USA.

SeoulBeatz
01-30-2012, 09:31 PM
pretty funny convo. nothing serious here, love seeing the confidence in the young fella, but he is wrong.

Hellcrooner
01-30-2012, 09:33 PM
pretty funny convo. nothing serious here, love seeing the confidence in the young fella, but he is wrong.

he has a 95% chance of being wrong,

But the other 5% is still there.

And he can be wrong in more than one way :D.

Wisdom Listens
01-30-2012, 09:39 PM

Kidd shot 38% from the field his rookie year and he seemed to turn out just fine.

Wisdom Listens
01-30-2012, 09:41 PM
Rubio was obviously just joking around with Kobe. That's just his personality. Like you haven't ever said something halfheartedly to get a laugh. Some of you people are way too ****ing argumentative.

Hellcrooner
01-30-2012, 09:43 PM
Kidd shot 38% from the field his rookie year and he seemed to turn out just fine.

not to mention iversons 41% career.

natelpete
01-30-2012, 09:45 PM

speaking of excuses........

Wisdom Listens
01-30-2012, 09:45 PM
not to mention iversons 41% career.

.....and what is Kidd like 40% career from the field? It's funny how many people jump down your throat when you mention Rubio and Kidd in the same sentence, but the parallels are still there.

JNA17
01-30-2012, 09:48 PM

Wasn't Tim Duncan born in the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Hellcrooner
01-30-2012, 09:49 PM
Wasn't Tim Duncan born in the U.S. Virgin Islands?

I think they have their own basketball team, like Puerto Rico.

JNA17
01-30-2012, 09:57 PM
I think they have their own basketball team, like Puerto Rico.

So...Tim Duncan is puerto rican? Seems legit. :D

blahblahyoutoo
01-30-2012, 09:58 PM
Dont like it.

I have never liked trash talking.

You talk on the court with your game.

I like Paus aproach better.

i know u know this, but he was joking around.

Hellcrooner
01-30-2012, 10:00 PM
So...Tim Duncan is puerto rican? Seems legit. :D

read what i wrote again......:eyebrow:

JNA17
01-30-2012, 10:01 PM
read what i wrote again......:eyebrow:

it was a joke. :p

blahblahyoutoo
01-30-2012, 10:02 PM

neither implies two. you listed four. the word you are looking for is 'none'.
and it's 'were', not 'was', in the second sentence.

Punk
01-30-2012, 10:03 PM

Don't take him seriously...He's not even a fan, he's a Knicks version of DeMeFavors.

Hellcrooner
01-30-2012, 10:05 PM

ok, i take note.

Federal Reserve
01-30-2012, 10:06 PM
Shumpert has two scoring juggernauts on his team so this would mean he would get tons of open looks as well. 36%.

But he doesn't; all of his shots are created. Rubio can't even hit open shots.

Wisdom Listens
01-30-2012, 10:09 PM

The first letter in the first word at the beginning of a sentence should be capitalized.

Wisdom Listens
01-30-2012, 10:11 PM

He'll never be a great shooter, but he'll get better. I don't know why you are harping so much on his shooting when he does so many other things so well. I mean, what point are you trying to make here, or are you just hating?

blahblahyoutoo
01-30-2012, 10:16 PM
The first letter in the first word at the beginning of a sentence should be capitalized.

yes, in a term paper, a thesis, a final, a proposal, a user manual, it most definitely would.
on the internet, especially a sports forum, it matters little to none.

known typos, abbreviations, commonly understood internet lingo is acceptable.
bad grammar has no place anywhere. it is an abomination and insult to the english language.

eibbor
01-30-2012, 10:17 PM

Gotta love his mentality. You don't get to the top without some balls. I don't hope he's right, but I love his passion. I love his game and attitude.

Wisdom Listens
01-30-2012, 10:18 PM
yes, in a term paper, a thesis, a final, a proposal, a user manual, it most definitely would.

My thoughts exactly.

Hellcrooner
01-30-2012, 10:24 PM

bad grammar has no place anywhere. it is an abomination and insult to the english language.

I do my best, im not american dude.

Taimla
01-30-2012, 10:26 PM

maybe that's coz Kobe would never come to Shumpert and call him a brother :P

kblo247
01-30-2012, 10:33 PM

Well to be fair, Pau himself admitted on Philosophy 101 guess spot that he remembers Kobe in the gold medal game. He admitted that he look over and basically said oh **** he is about to take over and told his guys to not piss him off. JCN ignored him, kept talking, the scowl came out and Kobe took it from them lol and told the crowd to shush as he got his gold.

ThePooH_1_
01-30-2012, 10:35 PM
Team USA starting 5:

Rose
Kobe
Lebron
Love(?)
Howard

lol have fun rubio :)

DaLakerz Rulz
01-30-2012, 11:04 PM

People need to stop correcting every grammar mistake that they can find. No place anywhere? There are people from all over the world in this forum. Not everyone speaks English as their first language - nevertheless, they are still trying to communicate. That is what the internet is for. What exactly are you contributing to the topic by pointing out stupid grammar errors?

_KB24_
01-31-2012, 01:02 AM
:laugh2:

Only thing worth mentioning here is Pau once again shying away. Guys too nice of a guy, needs to grow a pair.

LA_Raiders
01-31-2012, 01:21 AM
lol, that boy is going to get it now. You dont tease the black mamba boy...

PurpleJesus
01-31-2012, 01:35 AM
asz far asz the gamitycal erors go y cant peeple just igno et? et anoys my two wen peeple cant spell write. but i tri to be patient.

topdog
01-31-2012, 01:46 AM
I do my best, im not american dude.

Which is something people have to understand. How many Americans can post in Spanish without having the grammar of a "gringo?" What I can't stand is when people start threads and can't get the spelling and grammar of the title right.

Now, your obsession with Spanish players is something else entirely. People can have a field day on that if they want to :D

JNA17
01-31-2012, 01:54 AM
Which is something people have to understand. How many Americans can post in Spanish without having the grammar of a "gringo?"

La clase de español ha sido muy útil en los últimos años para mí.

Spanish class...high school. **** yeah!

thechom80
01-31-2012, 05:32 AM
My thoughts exactly.

Served.

MTar786
01-31-2012, 06:09 AM

yes, And he is 3rd in the ENTIRE LEAGUE in assists per game. He is also 3rd in the ENTIRE LEAGUE in steals per game. He also has been super clutch in the 4th quarter of games AND almost had a triple double tonight. ...

all in his rookie season

WSU Tony
01-31-2012, 10:58 AM
You guys realize Rubio was completely joking, right?

lol.

Rubio is the same guy who three nights ago said Kobe is the best player in the NBA. Somethign like "first three quarters I take Lebron or Rose but 4th quarter, Kobe is a scoring machine."

Don't look too far into this. The laugh on the back end shows Rubio was just joking with him.

But then again, you guys are NBA fans. It's all about Ego and pride with you. If Rubio even jokes about beating team USA then he's public enemy #1 in this section.

AntiG
01-31-2012, 11:22 AM
damned good Spanish team that's for sure

AI4MVP
01-31-2012, 11:50 AM
I dont think its that crazy of an idea. Spains front court is better than USA's. Pau Gasol, Marc Gasol, and Serge Ibaka will be better than whatever the USA throws out there. Also, Spain has crazy chemistry, and a bunch of guards that can hit the three at will.

Gibby23
01-31-2012, 12:40 PM
I dont think its that crazy of an idea. Spains front court is better than USA's. Pau Gasol, Marc Gasol, and Serge Ibaka will be better than whatever the USA throws out there. Also, Spain has crazy chemistry, and a bunch of guards that can hit the three at will.

Howard, Love, Griffin, Bosh is better.

daleja424
01-31-2012, 12:45 PM
haha...rubio needs to check his iq... no way on earth the us is the weaker team...

daleja424
01-31-2012, 12:47 PM

on what planet? clearly not earth...

Bosh, Love, Griffin > Gasol
Dwight > Marc
Chandler is similar to Ibaka

On what planet are those three a better front court than the US?

And the wings/guards arent even close... not even a little

Algmuskrats
01-31-2012, 12:57 PM
Kobes gonna **** on him now lol.

WSU Tony
01-31-2012, 01:01 PM
The funny part about this is how all of you took it to heart.

thephoenixson28
01-31-2012, 01:31 PM
:flag:

AnalyzeNShoot
01-31-2012, 01:40 PM
so many people have cats in their sig. wonder why

HowBoutDemBulls
01-31-2012, 01:46 PM

LOL Trollin mug. U just mad that the Knicks arent even gonna make the playoffs, The Cavs are better than them. Shumpert is a bust. The sad but true part is YOU WISH RUBIO WAS ON YOUR TEAM. You prolly cry every night that u got Jordan Hill instead. WOCKA WOCKA The Timberwolves will end the season with a better record than the Knicks.

IndiansFan337
01-31-2012, 02:32 PM

:laugh: At least Rubio has balls. People said he was afraid to come to the NBA, but if he's saying things like this to Kobe, he must be very comfortable already.

Hawkeye15
01-31-2012, 02:42 PM
so many people have cats in their sig. wonder why

visit the Wolves forum, you will see why.

Gibby23
01-31-2012, 02:45 PM
visit the Wolves forum, you will see why.

All 3 of you have a cat in your sig? Lol...jk

WSU Tony
01-31-2012, 02:50 PM
Cats?

Jaji
01-31-2012, 09:05 PM
That's not trash talk, kids. :laugh2:

Wisdom Listens
01-31-2012, 09:22 PM
I eated a butter.

AI4MVP
01-31-2012, 09:44 PM
Yeah i have absolutely no idea what I was thinking when I made that comment about the US vs Spain front court. My bad!

Squad13
01-31-2012, 10:06 PM
Anyone that thinks he was "talking ****" or that it was unacceptable is an idiot.

topdog
01-31-2012, 10:23 PM
I eated a butter.

F U, Wisdom. You made me laugh twice with the same post.

shep33
02-01-2012, 02:22 AM
Does this mean we're going to war with Spain?