Tmath
01-29-2012, 12:05 PM
:cricket:

LakersKB24
01-29-2012, 12:09 PM
Duh!

Nick O
01-29-2012, 12:10 PM
i never agree with him about anything... hes way overated not really that great of a defender, ... he doesnt know what hes talking about and clearly he was jealous that chris bosh whiped his *** with him all series.. plus he needs to stop screaming when he goes for rebounds... oh and hes the ugliest player in he league by farrrrrr .....

yanksrock
01-29-2012, 12:12 PM
Errrrrrrrr

waveycrockett
01-29-2012, 12:22 PM
Joakim Noah has easily become one of the most overrated players in the NBA but yet he takes shots at so many other players, teams and cities.

beardown4243
01-29-2012, 12:28 PM
Joakim Noah has easily become one of the most overrated players in the NBA but yet he takes shots at so many other players, teams and cities.

Who overrates Noah? If you go into the Bulls forum you can see that it's not Bulls fans, especially not this year. The shots he takes are true...he said Cleveland sucks, KG is dirty, and the Heat are Hollywood. I think most would agree with him.

Pierzynski4Prez
01-29-2012, 12:30 PM
He said that like a year ago, and I don't see anything wrong with what he said.

310Casper
01-29-2012, 12:32 PM
Why is this being brought up almost a year later? I wonder what the thread starter is trying to accomplish with this thread, considering he's a heat fan...

4getboutit4
01-29-2012, 12:33 PM
http://youtu.be/22w7pAJt-Y4

his name is dwayne wade... not dewayne wade... lol u idolize the man but cant even spell his name..

waveycrockett
01-29-2012, 12:38 PM
Who overrates Noah? If you go into the Bulls forum you can see that it's not Bulls fans, especially not this year. The shots he takes are true...he said Cleveland sucks, KG is dirty, and the Heat are Hollywood. I think most would agree with him.
He's overrated by Barkley who acts like he is the best Big Man on Earth and anyone else who would consider him a top-5 center. It doesn't matter if what he says is true. He is paid to play basketball not act like a TNT analyst

Nick O
01-29-2012, 12:39 PM

this

Nick O
01-29-2012, 12:40 PM

umm the fans.. second in allstar voting for centers!!!! ... insane

Pierzynski4Prez
01-29-2012, 12:44 PM
umm the fans.. second in allstar voting for centers!!!! ... insane

Theres a huge dropoff after Dwight obviously, and with the injuries to a few other C's in the east, I don't see what is so bad about this. It's him or Chandler, who are essentially the same player.

waveycrockett
01-29-2012, 12:55 PM
Theres a huge dropoff after Dwight obviously, and with the injuries to a few other C's in the east, I don't see what is so bad about this. It's him or Chandler, who are essentially the same player.

Noah has been terrible this year. Hibbert has been better and so has Spencer Hawes, hell so has Anderson Varjeo. The guy is so overrated it's not even funny.

Nick O
01-29-2012, 01:08 PM
noah has been terrible this year. Hibbert has been better and so has spencer hawes, hell so has anderson varjeo. The guy is so overrated it's not even funny.

+1

beardown4243
01-29-2012, 01:20 PM
He's overrated by Barkley who acts like he is the best Big Man on Earth and anyone else who would consider him a top-5 center. It doesn't matter if what he says is true. He is paid to play basketball not act like a TNT analyst

He was being interviewed, which is part of signing an NBA contract so technically he is paid in part to talk to the media. I don't see why there is a problem for making these statements. It's better than someone like Lovie Smith who gives politically correct boring interviews.

--23--
01-29-2012, 01:21 PM
:facepalm: this is old and there's nothing wrong with what he said, calling the Heat hollywood is not really a bad thing.

Gram
01-29-2012, 01:21 PM
I agree with what he said. :shrug:

adidas2307
01-29-2012, 01:23 PM
i never agree with him about anything... hes way overated not really that great of a defender, ... he doesnt know what hes talking about and clearly he was jealous that chris bosh whiped his *** with him all series.. plus he needs to stop screaming when he goes for rebounds... oh and hes the ugliest player in he league by farrrrrr .....

Someone's just jealous.

Yes, I agree.

John Walls Era
01-29-2012, 01:29 PM
A better question is how the OP has a sig with only 24 posts.

waveycrockett
01-29-2012, 01:49 PM
He was being interviewed, which is part of signing an NBA contract so technically he is paid in part to talk to the media. I don't see why there is a problem for making these statements. It's better than someone like Lovie Smith who gives politically correct boring interviews.

They asked him if Cleveland was a garbage?

Sadds The Gr8
01-29-2012, 01:55 PM
what The Man of the Hour, JWE said.

beardown4243
01-29-2012, 01:57 PM
They asked him if Cleveland was a garbage?

I don't remember the interview, but most of the time interviewers ask open ended questions, and there aren't yes or no direct answers.

avrpatsfan
01-29-2012, 02:04 PM
I love how Noah always takes shots at players and teams that he'll never be on their level. First KG and now the Heat. Seems like a wannabe tough guy to me.

Pierzynski4Prez
01-29-2012, 02:30 PM
I love how Noah always takes shots at players and teams that he'll never be on their level. First KG and now the Heat. Seems like a wannabe tough guy to me.

He called them Hollywood. Was he wrong? It's not really an insulting comment.

DaBear
01-29-2012, 02:32 PM
Bulls fan here. Noah is overrated.

Cubby
01-29-2012, 02:40 PM

I find it hilarious how much you hold a grudge against someone you don't even know. :laugh2: You hate him so much it's awesome!

ghettosean
01-29-2012, 02:41 PM
No one thinks they are Hollywood it's not like they got up on a stage at the begining of the season and danced around on stage like rocks stars and he press conferences like they were in the playoffs after every regular season game last year.

Oh wait....

Cubby
01-29-2012, 02:42 PM

Oh get off it.

John Walls Era
01-29-2012, 02:47 PM
what The Man of the Hour, JWE said.

:pity: Heat fans get all the privileges on PSD.

gotoHcarolina52
01-29-2012, 02:48 PM
Joakim Noah is the second biggest turd to be associated with the University of Florida, second only to Urban Meyer.

DaBear
01-29-2012, 02:49 PM

Irony

kingbrentg
01-29-2012, 02:51 PM
:laugh2:

DChibes
01-29-2012, 02:52 PM

So youre saying washed up KG and the Celtics are better than Noah and the Bulls? :facepalm:

DChibes
01-29-2012, 02:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dvLDm5x7cs

Seems pretty hollywood to me...Good call Noah

ghettosean
01-29-2012, 02:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dvLDm5x7cs

Seems pretty hollywood to me...Good call Noah
LOL... I wasn't thinking that far ahead but that pretty much sums it up.

Nick O
01-29-2012, 03:18 PM
I find it hilarious how much you hold a grudge against someone you don't even know. :laugh2: You hate him so much it's awesome!

... even the biggest chicago homers ever have to admit hes an ugly ****er .. plus the constant screaming makes me want to punch him in the face,

Nick O
01-29-2012, 03:19 PM
So youre saying washed up KG and the Celtics are better than Noah and the Bulls? :facepalm:

the celtics no but washed up KG>>> Noah

DChibes
01-29-2012, 03:20 PM
... even the biggest chicago homers ever have to admit hes an ugly ****er .. plus the constant screaming makes me want to punch him in the face,

Sorry your Raptors Suck....dont take it out on here

I really dont care what a player looks like. If he performs well then why do his looks matter? The NBA is not a beauty contest people

Sadds The Gr8
01-29-2012, 03:26 PM

lol @ your avatar

DChibes
01-29-2012, 03:28 PM
the celtics no but washed up KG>>> Noah

That's fine but i disagree man

Noah 2012- 8.2 PPG, 9.10 REB/G, .736 FT%, .453 FG%, 27.8 MIN/G
KG 2012- 13.4 PPG, 7.50 RE/G, .839 FT%, .478 FG%, 31 MIN/G

Yes KG is scoring more per game than noah, but Noah's job on the Bulls is not to score 20 every night. He is there to rebound and play defense. Is is having a ***** year but his stats are almost the same as KG.

I'll take the Ugly guy that knows his role on the team over the Washed up player that is working on his career stats thanks

The Final Boss
01-29-2012, 03:34 PM
"It's a testament of why we three came together: to make history." - Wade

Can someone translate this English into English, please?

The Final Boss
01-29-2012, 03:37 PM

When you're tough, you don't have to pretend and run your mouth. When Garnett's soft *** was in Minnesota he was a little punk. Now, he's just a little punk cheap shot artist.

adidas2307
01-29-2012, 03:39 PM
A better question is how the OP has a sig with only 24 posts.

:laugh2: Agreed.

Nick O
01-29-2012, 03:51 PM
Sorry your Raptors Suck....dont take it out on here

I really dont care what a player looks like. If he performs well then why do his looks matter? The NBA is not a beauty contest people

lol umm i know the raptors suck and completely expected them too :P im exactly sure what that has to do with .. anything at all??? but okay... lol he once called KG ugly which was ironic and seriously explain the useless constant screaming?

Cubby
01-29-2012, 03:53 PM
Rondo looks like an alien. The same thing can be said.

davids22
01-29-2012, 04:18 PM
LOL @ Bulls fans defending Joakhims looks. The dude is ugly.

And he really needs to just shut up and play basketball. He has to take a shot at EVERYONE when given the spotlight. The city of Cleveland, KG (who Joakim will never ever be as good as), and the Heat.

justOmazing
01-29-2012, 04:23 PM
He said they were "Hollywood". He said they were a very good team.

Who doesn't agree with that?

Cubby
01-29-2012, 04:26 PM
LOL @ Bulls fans defending Joakhims looks. The dude is ugly.

And he really needs to just shut up and play basketball. He has to take a shot at EVERYONE when given the spotlight. The city of Cleveland, KG (who Joakim will never ever be as good as), and the Heat.

Why the **** would we care about his looks? If he plays good basketball, he could be a steaming pile of crap. I really don't care.

Rocco007
01-29-2012, 07:10 PM
Noah KIR...

Bulls_fan90
01-29-2012, 07:24 PM
Derp derp derp

beasted86
01-29-2012, 07:27 PM
I've never seen a member completely jack a custom avatar from another poster before until the OP

Big Zo
01-29-2012, 07:29 PM
Those of you bashing Noah need to have more respect for women.

Fnom11
01-29-2012, 07:57 PM
Saw a lot of acting/flopping from both teams tonight. Maybe they're both Hollywood.

gotoHcarolina52
01-29-2012, 08:03 PM
Saw a lot of acting/flopping from both teams tonight. Maybe they're both Hollywood.

If the HEAT are Hollywood, the Bulls are Gonzo.

Catfish1314
01-29-2012, 08:08 PM

How masculine of you to evaluate the appearance of another gentleman. Right on.

He hasn't said anything that wasn't true but this is old as hell.

Teeboy1487
01-29-2012, 08:14 PM
his name is dwayne wade... not dewayne wade... lol u idolize the man but cant even spell his name..

ramz.n
01-29-2012, 08:16 PM
i agree with noah..sometimes he may go overboard with his comments..but the man isn't afraid to speak his mind.

NC_RaiderFan5
01-29-2012, 08:21 PM

His name is Dwyane Wade... LOL you correct other people's spelling but you can't even spell his name.

72 Wins
01-30-2012, 01:25 AM
LOL @ people making comments about looks. I thought this was a sports forum, not some "hot or not" forum. Please post pics of yourself so we can rate you too.

5ass
01-30-2012, 01:50 AM
LOL @ people making comments about looks. I thought this was a sports forum, not some "hot or not" forum. Please post pics of yourself so we can rate you too.

Im taking a picture of my *** as we speak/(type?)!

blahblahyoutoo
01-30-2012, 10:38 AM

i can name a bunch of C's in the east i'd have over noah.

edit: i don't have a problem with noah. i think he's entertaining when being interviewed and i generally agree with what he says.
just that he has very few basketball skills, but i respect his hustle.

DChibes
01-30-2012, 11:31 AM
lol umm i know the raptors suck and completely expected them too :P im exactly sure what that has to do with .. anything at all??? but okay... lol he once called KG ugly which was ironic and seriously explain the useless constant screaming?

I'm still trying to understand you obsession with looks in the NBA? I mean if you're gay for NBA players and only want "cute" ones thats adorable and all but real NBA fans don't give a ***** what our players look like.

Anyway without Deng to guard LeBron the Bulls still almost beat the Heat and Noah had some nice buckets and big blocks. He had a double-double with 3 big blocks at the end of the game.

And the screaming and yelling, the guy is passionate about the game. I like Noah because hes not afraid to get in someone(LeBron, Wade) face. He loves basketball and plays with his heart.

DChibes
01-30-2012, 11:43 AM
i can name a bunch of C's in the east i'd have over noah.

edit: i don't have a problem with noah. i think he's entertaining when being interviewed and i generally agree with what he says.
just that he has very few basketball skills, but i respect his hustle.

I love to see you list of Centers from the east.

Howard

Hibbert
Noah/Hawes
Chandler
Bogut

Hibbert has a slight edge in PPG...but in Reb Asst Blocks they are almost identical. But once again would love to see who you think is better.

hoggin88
01-30-2012, 12:14 PM
I don't know who on this planet would disagree with Noah. They are Hollywood and they are good. I don't get the big deal here. :shrug:

redhorse
01-30-2012, 12:27 PM
how is noah overrated? Hes good at what he does. I bet every team would want a player like noah. he hustles... plays hard and does the little things that is needed to win that doesnt show up in the box score which seems to be the only thing ppl care about nowadays... I hate when people use the word" overated" its become such a overused word in this forum.

Nick O
01-30-2012, 06:17 PM
Why the **** would we care about his looks? If he plays good basketball, he could be a steaming pile of crap. I really don't care.

.. he is a steaming pile of crap

Nick O
01-30-2012, 06:21 PM
I'm still trying to understand you obsession with looks in the NBA? I mean if you're gay for NBA players and only want "cute" ones thats adorable and all but real NBA fans don't give a ***** what our players look like.

Anyway without Deng to guard LeBron the Bulls still almost beat the Heat and Noah had some nice buckets and big blocks. He had a double-double with 3 big blocks at the end of the game.

And the screaming and yelling, the guy is passionate about the game. I like Noah because hes not afraid to get in someone(LeBron, Wade) face. He loves basketball and plays with his heart.

1.come on.. youve never made a chris bosh dinosaur or ostritch joke? .. everyone has and yes lol okayyy sure lol i always love the gay insult over the internet :P its the lamest and most commonly used attempt at an insult.. oohhh you questioned my sexually... my life is ruins :facepalm:..

and i dont care if hes passionate thats no excuse to yell like a freak.. Michael Jordan was pretty passionate about basketball.... dude never screamed like a tool

ChitownSports16
01-30-2012, 10:07 PM
5 double-double's in row.... Haters gonna hate!

Lol at ya losers talking about looks. I Really wanna see a lot of you no lives pics.

Cubsfan365
01-30-2012, 10:36 PM
.. he is a steaming pile of crap
He started off a little slow, but he has been great for a couple weeks now. He has averaged 12.4 PPG on 63% shooting, as well as 12.1 RPG and 1.3 BPG in his last 7 games. Not to mention he is easily one of the best-passing big men in the league. Very few big men can fill up the score sheet like that. Remind me of the amazing accomplishments of the Raptors this year...

Evolution23
01-30-2012, 11:34 PM
I agree with Noah but the Heat are still the team to beat.

Nick O
01-30-2012, 11:44 PM
He started off a little slow, but he has been great for a couple weeks now. He has averaged 12.4 PPG on 63% shooting, as well as 12.1 RPG and 1.3 BPG in his last 7 games. Not to mention he is easily one of the best-passing big men in the league. Very few big men can fill up the score sheet like that. Remind me of the amazing accomplishments of the Raptors this year...

the raptors?? they have none.. they are terrible.. i mean flat out brutal.. not sure what that has to do with anything but ... okay then

chi-townlove1
01-31-2012, 04:06 AM

Who overrates Noah? If you go into the Bulls forum you can see that it's not Bulls fans, especially not this year. The shots he takes are true...he said Cleveland sucks, KG is dirty, and the Heat are Hollywood. I think most

would agree with him.

This x100000

shizzle09
01-31-2012, 05:05 AM

short memories. last year there was countless topics about Noah even one saying he was the 2nd best in the nba. he "has" been overated by bulls fans quite often through last season.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=556524&highlight=noah

Celtics33
01-31-2012, 05:20 AM
http://youtu.be/22w7pAJt-Y4

" "It's a testament of why we three came together: to make history."
~Dwayne Wayne~"

LOL your sig should say Dwayne Wade not Dwayne Wayne LOL. It's even spelt in the picture of him in the lower right corner of your sig pic.

Bulls_fan90
01-31-2012, 05:49 AM
" "It's a testament of why we three came together: to make history."
~Dwayne Wayne~"

LOL your sig should say Dwayne Wade not Dwayne Wayne LOL. It's even spelt in the picture of him in the lower right corner of your sig pic.

Dwyane Wade*

metsbulls1025
01-31-2012, 05:56 AM
Only *** holes capitalize their entire teams name.

naps
01-31-2012, 06:37 AM
Noah knows what's up. Good call Noah. Deep down heart he probably wishes he was a part of that team; Can't blame him though.

The Flash
01-31-2012, 08:06 AM
Noah knows what's up. Good call Noah. Deep down heart he probably wishes he was a part of that team; Can't blame him though.

Noah would be a good fit for the HEAT considering we don't have a center

Fukudome
01-31-2012, 08:21 AM
I agree with Noah but the Heat are still the team to beat.

This is the best post of the thread. And yes, I'm a Bulls fan.

Fukudome
01-31-2012, 08:22 AM
Also, according to the OP, Dwyane Wade is now known as Dwayne Wayne

akagiredsuns
01-31-2012, 08:42 AM
Mods clearly a baiting thread. Why is this even open? IBC

utl768
01-31-2012, 04:59 PM
what does that even mean?

noah is a tool

Blah Blah Blah
01-31-2012, 05:07 PM

I don't think anyone that is a fan of chicago overrates the guy and what's wrong with some people like barkley liking his game. i don't get it.

and yea the bolded part must mean that your some sort of ladies man huh? :laugh2::laugh2:

Nick O
01-31-2012, 05:14 PM
I don't think anyone that is a fan of chicago overrates the guy and what's wrong with some people like barkley liking his game. i don't get it.

and yea the bolded part must mean that your some sort of ladies man huh? :laugh2::laugh2:

lol some fans overate the guy -.- .. tbh his defense isnt all that spectacular but yes he is a very good rebounder.. and to the second part umm no?? i mean ive got girls if it helps? lol but im more or less average looking?? i dont understand the comment :P haha but i never claimed to be.. but dude looks like a raccoon bro..

utl768
01-31-2012, 05:21 PM
lol some fans overate the guy -.- .. tbh his defense isnt all that spectacular but yes he is a very good rebounder.. and to the second part umm no?? i mean ive got girls if it helps? lol but im more or less average looking?? i dont understand the comment :P haha but i never claimed to be.. but dude looks like a raccoon bro..

boris diaw is way uglier

DeyAce
01-31-2012, 05:27 PM
Only a heat fan woud start this thread

He115ing
01-31-2012, 05:44 PM

I would say it is a tie between Gasol, Noah and Byron Mullens. Actually I would give the win to Mullins: http://www.nba.com/playerfile/byron_mullens/index.html?nav=page

spreadeagle
01-31-2012, 08:59 PM
awesome lol I love stuff like this,Even if you dont agree at least its an interesting sound bite and not the "we played hard out there blah blah blah" stuff

beasted86
02-01-2012, 12:50 AM
Only *** holes capitalize their entire teams name.

Tell that to these *** holes: http://www.nba.com/heat/?tmd=1

lavilevi23
02-01-2012, 01:07 AM
fck Noah

Hawkamania
02-01-2012, 01:40 AM
And to think if Noah had left Florida a year earlier than he did, he would have likely been the #1 pick according to most of the mock draft projections and analysts.