PDA

View Full Version : Which players will be traded by the deadline? Where will they end up?

DenButsu
01-27-2012, 02:59 PM
Which players will be traded by the deadline? Where will they end up?

Ebbs
01-27-2012, 03:01 PM
I don't think any super names will be moved. Deron, Dwight, and Melo I believe will all finish the year in their current jerseys.

I think former guys on the block Mayo/Monta will remain as well.

I can see Pau getting traded possibly to the rockets.

Corey
01-27-2012, 03:03 PM
Celtics big 3 depending on what type of offers ainge gets

Hellcrooner
01-27-2012, 03:06 PM
I don't think any super names will be moved. Deron, Dwight, and Melo I believe will all finish the year in their current jerseys.

I think former guys on the block Mayo/Monta will remain as well.

I can see Pau getting traded possibly to the rockets.

doubt houston is interested.

I can see Pau ending up in Wolves, Nets, Magic, Raptors..............

Hawkeye15
01-27-2012, 03:10 PM
Will someone please give my puppies anything for Beasley?

Rockice_8
01-27-2012, 03:14 PM
doubt houston is interested.

I can see Pau ending up in Wolves, Nets, Magic, Raptors..............

Nets ain't touching him with a 10 foot pole neither would the Raps. Magic might but for who? Same with the Wolves.

I think Dwight stays, Deron is staying too. This trade deadline has the stench of all hype and no substance.

Maybe a guy like Mo Williams gets moved or Mayo. I could see maybe a Celtic move getting talked up but fall through because I think they won't get enough of an offer to pull the trigger.

Most likely to make a move HOU they'll look to package a few young guys for an upgrade at the SF but no name is jumping out at me.

Gators123
01-27-2012, 03:14 PM
Hopefully everybody on the Pistons besides Monroe, Knight and Jerebko.

gbrl
01-27-2012, 03:22 PM

well give you dahntay jones for him :D

Rockice_8
01-27-2012, 03:27 PM

What are you looking for cause as a Nets fan I'd offer something like Shawne Williams (good bench shooter SF/PF), Damien James (out for the year but he's expiring and we had to add more money to match) and a 2nd (I think we don't have one until like 2016 though).

I'd give you Farmar (he's been absolutely on fire lately and a huge part of our recent wins) for him but you'd have to take Petro too.

slugger82685
01-27-2012, 03:28 PM
the big names in basketball have gained way to much in leverage when it comes down to trading. If their team isnt in talks to a team they want to go to then they will not sign an extension which is pointless in giving up a ton for that caliber of player so it makes it really difficult to get trades done that include top players that are about to become free agents. look at the past trades, Melo wanted to go to the knicks, CP3 wanted to go to the clippers, Deron didnt really want to go to the Nets but they made the trade anyway because he had another year left on his contract and they think they can persuade him to stay. The Magic should have traded Dwight last year with the same situation as Deron, but now I think Deron and Dwight will wait til they hit free agency to move to a new team unless the Magic trade Dwight to the Nets.

shep33
01-27-2012, 03:29 PM
I think Pau Gasol might move. But he played really well the other night, and is still playing at a very high level despite trying to find his new role in Brown's offense. He and Drew have been switching between who's option 1 and option 2 and Gasol is still putting up an efficient 16.2 ppg, 9.4 rpg, 1.4 blocks, 2.8 apg, and shooting 52% from the field.

I hope we keep him, but if we continue to struggle due to our lack of depth, I can see the Lakers trading him.

Ebbs
01-27-2012, 03:30 PM
Beasley + Wes J

for

Young + Mayo makes a ton of sense to me.

Grizz:

Conley
Allen/Wes J
Gay/Beasley
Speights/Beasley
Gasol

T-Wolves:
Rubio/Ridnour
Mayo
Derrick Will/Young
Love
Darko

shep33
01-27-2012, 03:30 PM
Dwight stays, and it'll be a mistake by the Magic FO, Deron stays, and I can see guys like Mayo, Nick Young, etc. moving. Pau Gasol might be the biggest name to move.

shep33
01-27-2012, 03:31 PM
Beasley + Wes J

for

Grizz:

Conley
Allen/Wes J
Gay/Beasley
Speights/Beasley
Gasol

T-Wolves:
Rubio/Ridnour
Mayo
Derrick Will/Young
Love
Darko

I just don't think Beasley is needed on the Grizz. Already have Rudy, honestly the Grizz just need to get ZBo back. Arthur's injury was also huge for them.

Tmath
01-27-2012, 03:37 PM
Jennings to Toronto.

flatbush knicks
01-27-2012, 03:44 PM
you people are crazy if you think d12 and deron are not gonnna be moved

Mishmin
01-27-2012, 03:57 PM
Beasley + Wes J

for

Grizz:

Conley
Allen/Wes J
Gay/Beasley
Speights/Beasley
Gasol

T-Wolves:
Rubio/Ridnour
Mayo
Derrick Will/Young
Love
Darko

Not bad

KeeptheFaith22
01-27-2012, 04:28 PM
I think Melo to the Nets

Metsboi69
01-27-2012, 04:39 PM

Oh yea boss? Well I guarantee Dwill won't be traded.

Corey
01-27-2012, 04:45 PM

:eyebrow:

Boki710
01-27-2012, 05:17 PM
d12 is going to the nets, deron is staying because of it, then the nba finally gets a huge shake

Hellcrooner
01-27-2012, 05:21 PM
Nets ain't touching him with a 10 foot pole neither would the Raps. Magic might but for who? Same with the Wolves.

I think Dwight stays, Deron is staying too. This trade deadline has the stench of all hype and no substance.

Maybe a guy like Mo Williams gets moved or Mayo. I could see maybe a Celtic move getting talked up but fall through because I think they won't get enough of an offer to pull the trigger.

Most likely to make a move HOU they'll look to package a few young guys for an upgrade at the SF but no name is jumping out at me.

Lakers are going for howard.

Scenario 1 : lakers cave in and surrended both pau and bynum, thats where he ends in Magic.

Scenario 1 b: Lakers cav in but magic wants bynum and other youngsters, thats where wolves or Raptors enter as a third party to get magic youngsters and get gasol for themselves to pair with Jose or Ricky.

Scenario 2 : Lakers get Dwight with bynunm and fillers, Deron is obviously NOT resigning with Nets, he says he wants to be traded to Lakers.....thats how Pau ends in a nets uniform , Pau > nothing.

clear┐?

mRc08
01-27-2012, 05:22 PM
Howard will probs stay, same with dwill. I think the magic want to see how far in the playoffs they can get with this roster, maybe upset somebody. If they go deep enough their is a shot howard stays in the offseason.

I don't see monte ellis being moved either. Out of all the players being talked about i actually think it might be beasley. While he has lost a ton of value since he was originally drafter, the amount of potential he has will push some g.m. to offer just enough to get him. Where? i'm not sure, but i think someone will try if the price is right

Gram
01-27-2012, 06:55 PM
Hopefully everybody on the Pistons besides Monroe, Knight and Jerebko.

And mike 810. I don't wanna make others deal with him too so he's untouchable.

Gram
01-27-2012, 06:57 PM
Gasol for Brandon Knight, Greg Monroe, Jonas Jerebko, Austin Daye, Ben Gordon and 2012 first rounder.

Federal Reserve
01-27-2012, 07:01 PM
Chandler + Amare for Howard + Turk
Melo for Williams

Jint.
01-27-2012, 07:13 PM
Nash to NY :pray:

Iodine
01-27-2012, 08:49 PM
#FreeSteveNash
I know Sarver would allow it to happen, but he wont

Cal827
01-27-2012, 09:57 PM
Howard-LA
Barbosa- In a Volcano

bholly
01-27-2012, 10:17 PM
Nash to NY :pray:

Well they wouldn't want Chandler with Gortat already. Are you suggesting moving Amar'e?

PhillyOwnsAll
01-27-2012, 10:51 PM
Sixers might trade Iguodala. Now that they're on the map with great play I can see them moving Iguodala and a few others for say, dwight howard monta ellis or deron williams.. deron would only be traded if Jrue was in the trade. Iguodalas a good player but the Sixers still need that star scorer that is consistent

Duncan = Donkey
01-28-2012, 12:47 AM
Hopefully Nash and Hill are traded. Suns need to rebuild, should of happened last year.

hgtiger32
01-28-2012, 01:03 AM
Jennings to Toronto.

Jennings isn't going anywhere.

Anyone but Jennings on Bucks will be available I think.

cutiepie80
01-28-2012, 03:21 AM
SHould get interesting.

After the Magic's last 3 games I think he will demand a trade. Where to? Who knows but the Magic would be smart to trade him asap because no way he would stay there next season.