PDA

View Full Version : D Wade Lebron Bosh: What would you trade for them?

latinofire21
01-25-2012, 07:23 PM
Everyone has a different value on these players. For your respected teams what would you trade for either of these players.

Bosh - Nice jump shot, Streaky shooter, can score inside and outside. More efficient when hes set up

Lebron - Statistical Beast who plays better around role players then other stars.

Wade - Quick and can score points very fast. Injury proned and getting older.

I can see the Spurs trading for Bosh to replace Duncan.

Lebron plays better when hes the man and has only one sidekick so anyteam with a lot of role players would be a nice fit for him. Denver would be a nice place to play for him.

Wade - Not really sure who would want him right now. A team lacking a real scoring threat would be a solid place for him to play. Maybe Orlando - Trade him to keep Dwight around?

What would you trade from your team for any of these guys.

Birdmannn
01-25-2012, 07:37 PM
Wade or Bosh for Howard.

latinofire21
01-25-2012, 07:39 PM
Wade or Bosh for Howard.

You think thats enough for Howard? Maybe Wade and Bosh for Howard and filler.

masTOR_shake1
01-25-2012, 07:44 PM
not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven,,draft picks.

JNA17
01-25-2012, 07:46 PM
not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven,,draft picks,

So 0 draft picks? Someone is playing hardball.

BcEuAbRsS
01-25-2012, 08:03 PM
I would do Noah + Rip for Wade + Anthony...

latinofire21
01-25-2012, 08:05 PM
i would do noah + rip for wade + anthony...

i like that trade. Good idea.

OptiMized
01-25-2012, 08:11 PM
Lebron to clevland for junk

Bosh to Toronto for junk

I just wanna see if their respective hometown fans would boo them. lol.

latinofire21
01-25-2012, 08:15 PM
Lebron to clevland for junk

Bosh to Toronto for junk

I just wanna see if their respective hometown fans would boo them. lol.

Toronto and Clevelands teams have got some better trade pieces since getting rid of Ru Paul and Lebron "I play 3 quarters" James. I dont think they would want to trade their young talent for guys who deserted them.

I can definitely see Bosh filling Duncans role on the Spurs and I can definitely see Lebron winning a championship in Denver. More then enough Role players there for him to be the man.

Jemikz9Clutch
01-25-2012, 08:32 PM
Do whatever you like. You dont need my approval to make a thread. Make whatever you want. Back to the subject at hand. What would you trade for Bosh Wade and Lebron?

I know many other teams wouldnt want to ruin their chemistry for these guys but for arguements sake what is the value you have on the three stooges?

ok for the sake of the thread. this. http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6qyypaf i was saying this last year on our forum.

Avenged
01-25-2012, 08:40 PM
There are waaaay too many deleted posts in here and too few quality posts for this to remain open. If you guys don't agree with some of his threads just report it next time.