PDA

View Full Version : Chad Ford: Javale McGee thinks hes worth a Max Contract

Fresno
01-25-2012, 06:52 PM
Taken from Chad Ford's chat:

Will the Wiz extend JaVale McGee?

I wouldn't. They'll still own his restricted rights this summer. Why overpay now? I can tell you that a lot of these guys are asking for a ton of money. McGee thinks he's a near max player. But he's not helping the Wizards win. The one complicating area for teams is that this summer, there will be a lot of teams with cap space. They do run the risk that a team will swoop in and offer McGee a ridiculous deal that they don't want to match. But given McGee's questionable attitude, I'd probably say good riddance.
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/42249

When McGee felt the need to lob the ball off the backboard for a look-at-me dunk in a loss on Monday instead of just routinely depositing the ball through the rim on a breakaway, he became the latest flashpoint for the Team That Doesn’t Get It.

The same goes when he is pining for all-star votes on Twitter after the Wizards fell to 0-7 against the Knicks earlier this month. Or when he euphorically high-fived teammates after a mad scramble to record his first triple-double a year ago — at the embarrassing end of a game his team would lose by 19 points.

His mother seems to agree:

“I know people are making a big deal of that play,” she says. “Look, JaVale does that to break up the monotony. Wouldn’t you if you were losing like this? He’s been here for four years and it’s been same ol’, same ol’. I don’t want him to get institutionalized to losing. My son is the future of the NBA. I don’t want him to be part of this culture of losing forever.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/wizards/javale-mcgee-is-not-a-knucklehead-just-ask-his-mom/2012/01/19/gIQA3Ln9BQ_story.html

bholly
01-25-2012, 06:53 PM
huuuge lol

Cal827
01-25-2012, 06:53 PM
:facepalm: The sad part is, that some team is going to be dumb enough to offer him a deal like this. If only players grew like they do in 2k. This guy got to like 92 in my association lol

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-25-2012, 06:54 PM
No he isn't. He's athletic and long, that's it.

shep33
01-25-2012, 06:59 PM
Is he even a top 10 center in a league without centers? Has potential but man, he needs a lot of work

bovice163
01-25-2012, 06:59 PM
Not even. I thought he was going to have a huge breakout season this year, but it doesn't look like it. A big man like him should NEVER, get less than 6 or 7 boards a game, and he's had a couple games with 2 and 3. Yeah he can block shots, but he's still ridiculously raw offensively. All I see him take are little push shots that don't have a prayer most of the time, and dunks. If he can develop his offensive game down low with some hooks and runners, then he may be worth a max contract. He's a liability defensively still, aside from his shot blocks.

Cal827
01-25-2012, 07:01 PM
.. Speaking about players that could be great but lack the work ethic...

Fresno
01-25-2012, 07:02 PM
Wait, people on here disagree with that?

Tyson Chandler gets 4/$58 Million from the Knicks and he's going on 30 and is on the same level as Javale McGee who is 6 years younger.

- McGee is an athletic freak at C who is one of the 3 best shotblockers in the NBA along with Dwight Howard & DeAndre Jordan. In fact hes 2nd in the league in Blocks.

- McGee just turned 24 years old and he'll be ready to enter his prime. When you factor in that hes improved each season, gotten stronger, & has stayed healthy so far and he could definetly turn into a Top 7 C in the NBA very soon.

- McGee has had to improve his game on his own considering he hasn't had a big man coach to work with him on the Wizards staff. Imagine, the improvements he'll make when he has 1 on 1 coaching by someone who knows how to work with C's.

I'd definetly give him around $10-12 Million per year and watch as he becomes a bargain as he emerges at the C position. His upside is very high considering how raw his game still is. In college, he was allowed to step out and knock down shots from 15 feet out.

JNA17
01-25-2012, 07:04 PM
:facepalm: The sad part is, that some team is going to be dumb enough to offer him a deal like this. If only players grew like they do in 2k. This guy got to like 92 in my association lol

And bad small market owners wonder why their teams suck...

shep33
He'll get paid, don't get me wrong. But is he "worth" that money as a player? Absolutely not. And we wonder why we had a lockout this year.

FriedTofuz
lol this is HI-larious

smith&wesson
01-25-2012, 07:06 PM

Tyson Chandler gets 4/$58 Million from the Knicks and he's going on 30 and is on the same level as Javale McGee who is 6 years younger.

- McGee is an athletic freak at C who is one of the 3 best shotblockers in the NBA along with Dwight Howard & DeAndre Jordan. In fact hes 2nd in the league in Blocks.

- McGee just turned 24 years old and he'll be ready to enter his prime. When you factor in that hes improved each season, gotten stronger, & has stayed healthy so far and he could definetly turn into a Top 7 C in the NBA very soon.

- McGee has had to improve his game on his own considering he hasn't had a big man coach to work with him on the Wizards staff. Imagine, the improvements he'll make when he has 1 on 1 coaching by someone who knows how to work with C's.

I'd definetly give him around $10-12 Million per year and watch as he becomes a bargain as he emerges at the C position. His upside is very high considering how raw his game still is. In college, he was allowed to step out and knock down shots from 15 feet out.

Good post. ppl forget how scarce C's are in this league. take a look for yourselves most starting C's are over paid wich should tell you that big men have a higher price tag.

sixers247
01-25-2012, 07:06 PM
Wait you can;t be serious about giving him that much money? Would you giver Spencer Hawes or Brooke Lopez $20mill a year becasue they are both way better then Mcgee.

Fresno
01-25-2012, 07:07 PM
Not even. I thought he was going to have a huge breakout season this year, but it doesn't look like it. A big man like him should NEVER, get less than 6 or 7 boards a game, and he's had a couple games with 2 and 3. Yeah he can block shots, but he's still ridiculously raw offensively. All I see him take are little push shots that don't have a prayer most of the time, and dunks. If he can develop his offensive game down low with some hooks and runners, then he may be worth a max contract. He's a liability defensively still, aside from his shot blocks.

Hes been playing only 29 MPG and hes averaging 9 RPG.

Yeah hes had a few poor rebounding games, but hes had 4 games this season where he had 14+ rebounds.

Hes still raw at a couple aspects but you could say the same thing for a guy like Andrew Bynum for the past few years and he makes near the Max.

dtmagnet
01-25-2012, 07:10 PM
Javale McGee sucks, he is also very stupid. As a result of his upbringing it would seem.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-25-2012, 07:11 PM
worst IQ among centers, deserves 7-8 mil max

Fresno
01-25-2012, 07:11 PM
Wait you can;t be serious about giving him that much money? Would you giver Spencer Hawes or Brooke Lopez $20mill a year becasue they are both way better then Mcgee.
Hawes & Lopez dont have the same upside that McGee has, thats the difference. McGee has the tools to be a top C due to his ability to score around the basket, rebounds, & of course his Elite shot blocking ability.

Hawes had a hot start this season but hes been irrelevant for most of his career and hasn't really shown improvements.

I'd pay Lopez the same as I'd pay McGee. $10-12 Million. I like Lopez's game.

JNA17
01-25-2012, 07:14 PM
Good post. ppl forget how scarce C's are in this league. take a look for yourselves most starting C's are over paid wich should tell you that big men have a higher price tag.

No, that was a horrible post.

So basically, teams should pay lackluster centers $10 mill a year because he can do one thing and he's young? Oh and because there aren't many good centers in the league?...SO ****ING WHAT!? Then actually show how bad the centers are by not paying them the money their obviously not worth. Just because Tyson Chandler got overpaid, doesn't mean all other bad centers should.

I would rather pay a freaking college kid like Andre Drummand half the money then freaking Javale McGee. McGee is all about athleticism with almost nothing to show for it besides...shot blocking? So shot blockers have to get paid $10 mill per year now?

The NBA needs a Billy Beane type of GM that doesn't pay these arrogant players the money their not even close to being worth. McGee is not currently worth the money nor is his potential (whatever it is) worth it. He needs to earn the money. Otherwise if I were the Wizards gm, I would tell him to go **** yourself. I can find a center at least twice as good either from the great draft class after this season or anybody in the FA.

Cal827
01-25-2012, 07:15 PM
lol This is the same guy who tried to dunk from the free throw line and almost murdered James Jones on the way down, right?

Fresno
01-25-2012, 07:17 PM
worst IQ among centers, deserves 7-8 mil max
So he has a "terrible IQ" but you're paying him $8 Million per year?:eyebrow:

Speaks to the upside factor I'm talking about.

With the right coaching he definetly can become a 17/12/3 type of C who's a major factor on defense due to his athleticism & length. He'd be the best shot blocker in the league if the Wizards had a better defense, because right now hes getting all his blocks on help defense having to clean up for their defensive lapses.

I watched him live against the 76ers.
He blocked 5 shots and changed about 6 others with him patrolling the paint to along with his 24 points & 18 boards.

Think about it, McGee is taller, faster, more athletic, & has longer arms than Dwight Howard who is usually considered the "Most athletic" C in the NBA. All he needs is to add some more muscle because hes gotten a lot stronger since he came in the league as basically a skinny twig.

Raph12
01-25-2012, 07:19 PM
Overrated... DeAndre Jordan 2.0.

KingPosey
01-25-2012, 07:19 PM

Hawes is not way better than McGee.

Vincent
01-25-2012, 07:21 PM
Have you guys actually seen this guy play?

He's pretty dominate on the defensive end.
Does he make dumb mistakes? Yes. Is he an idiot for the most part? Yes.

But he's still a really good player. Maybe he needs a change of scenery or a stricter system that won't tolerate his antics.

JNA17
01-25-2012, 07:22 PM
Hawes is not way better than McGee.

Who cares, their both bad.

sixers247
01-25-2012, 07:27 PM
^ My point exactly. I reached with Hawes but i really think people don;t watch him play often. Yea he looks good defensively on defense because of his blocks but he is atrocious. To me his peak would be about a Sammy Dalembert. Who i know made 10 Mill but that was **** too. I know he will get paid but i feel bad for the team that does it.

xbrackattackx
01-25-2012, 07:28 PM
McGee oh McGee

JNA17
01-25-2012, 07:32 PM
^ My point exactly. I reached with Hawes but i really think people don;t watch him play often. Yea he looks good defensively on defense because of his blocks but he is atrocious. To me his peak would be about a Sammy Dalembert. Who i know made 10 Mill but that was **** too. I know he will get paid but i feel bad for the team that does it.

Why feel bad for teams that pay these **** players high salaries? It's their fault for signing them and its the reason why organizations like the Wizards don't do anything to improve their team.

Seriously, the only center besides Bynum and Howard I would be tempted to almost pay $10 mill a year is Roy Hibbert and what he is doing with the Pacers, but not even him either YET.

But McGee? Wizards, please have some common sense and tell him to just go **** himself.

kozelkid
01-25-2012, 07:41 PM
Javale McGee sucks, he is also very stupid. As a result of his upbringing it would seem.

Pretty much.

See: Milton Bradley and his mother.

hgtiger32
01-25-2012, 07:42 PM
This has Kaaaaahhhhhhhnnnnn! written all over it

JNA17
01-25-2012, 07:44 PM
This has Kaaaaahhhhhhhnnnnn! written all over it

T-Wolves only draft/sign PGs remember? :p

NYMetros
01-25-2012, 07:46 PM
Javale McGee is a slightly above average player. I've seen way too many games where he disappears.

GrapeSoda
01-25-2012, 07:47 PM
its not like the Wizards haven't given out bad contracts before ..

Hawkeye15
01-25-2012, 07:48 PM
as physically talented as McGee is, this is exactly WHY he doesn't deserve anything more then $6-7 million a year on very short deals. He is a complete moron with no IQ who will never realize his full potential. He, and many of the Wizards, only care about the name on the back of their jersey.

lkingratedr
01-25-2012, 07:50 PM
This kid has unlimited potential to be great unfortunantly he plays for the wizards the way I see it because of his team he isn't near a max ... Transplant him to a team with a shot or brighter future and a hard nosed coach he would def earn that max money

JNA17
01-25-2012, 07:50 PM
its not like the Wizards haven't given out bad contracts before ..

Which is why they should learn from their mistakes and not pull this **** again like they did with players like Arenas or Jamison.

Sportfan
01-25-2012, 07:52 PM
I'd love having McGee on the celtics, 4/44 backloaded.

JNA17
01-25-2012, 07:53 PM
as physically talented as McGee is, this is exactly WHY he doesn't deserve anything more then $6-7 million a year on very short deals. He is a complete moron with no IQ who will never realize his full potential. He, and many of the Wizards, only care about the name on the back of their jersey.

I have a suggestion for your sig pic to go along with the words below :D.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee210/dannidanz/shockedCat_1.jpg

Punk
01-25-2012, 07:56 PM

Stop just stop. Unless, McGee turns into Chandler over night, he will never be a max player and comparing them or comparing him to Jordan is just nuts.

-McGee has never won a ring. He has never been the key piece to a team. HE has never helped lead a team to the playoffs. He is still a stat padder. He still isn't a winning player. He got benched a week ago for showing off when they were LOOSING.

Are you really as a GM, going to pay him 10 million when he got into a nightclub fight with his own teammate hours before a game?

There is no way you can compare him to Chandler or Jordan who are much more evolved mentally. McGee should be the 2nd or 3rd best big in the NBA but instead he's just another big that is considered a problem in Washington.

Giving him 10 million for upside means the NBA should hand out large contracts because they look good over production. There is a reason why Nick Young did not get 10 million and there is a reason why McGee will not get it either.

McGee getting 10 million is like Eddy Curry getting 10 million. A guy who had promise, put up stats on a bad team, near all-star then fell off when a coach didn't let him do what he wanted.

Hawkeye15
01-25-2012, 08:00 PM
I have a suggestion for your sig pic to go along with the words below :D.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee210/dannidanz/shockedCat_1.jpg

haha, well, the cat in my sig is my actual cat. I will stay with the creepy pic of Tyler Durden, but that is a great picture that does fit my statement.

JNA17
01-25-2012, 08:03 PM
haha, well, the cat in my sig is my actual cat. I will stay with the creepy pic of Tyler Durden, but that is a great picture that does fit my statement.

Oh nice. He actually looks kind of similar to my cat, only mine is black fur and white stripes...and fatter :p.

cali72888
01-25-2012, 08:24 PM
McGhee is worth more then the money the clips gave Jordan. I almost 100% guarantee he will be one of the most saught after free agents in the league next season. I expect the warriors, rockets, suns, hornets, hawks to make a serious run at him in the offseason.

Raps18-19 Champ
01-25-2012, 08:33 PM
:laugh2:

What a ****ing boss.

Bullsfan22
01-25-2012, 08:35 PM

I'm on the 28th episode of death note, its awesome.

cali72888
01-25-2012, 08:37 PM
Stop just stop. Unless, McGee turns into Chandler over night, he will never be a max player and comparing them or comparing him to Jordan is just nuts.

-McGee has never won a ring. He has never been the key piece to a team. HE has never helped lead a team to the playoffs. He is still a stat padder. He still isn't a winning player. He got benched a week ago for showing off when they were LOOSING.

Are you really as a GM, going to pay him 10 million when he got into a nightclub fight with his own teammate hours before a game?

There is no way you can compare him to Chandler or Jordan who are much more evolved mentally. McGee should be the 2nd or 3rd best big in the NBA but instead he's just another big that is considered a problem in Washington.

Giving him 10 million for upside means the NBA should hand out large contracts because they look good over production. There is a reason why Nick Young did not get 10 million and there is a reason why McGee will not get it either.

McGee getting 10 million is like Eddy Curry getting 10 million. A guy who had promise, put up stats on a bad team, near all-star then fell off when a coach didn't let him do what he wanted.

McGhee is on a horrible team who had the biggest pushover in the league as coach. You put half the superstars in the league on that team and they self destruct just like McGhee has. All he needs is a coach who can control him (mark Jackson on my warriors)
and some decent one on one coaching and he is will be a phenom.

Oh and he already is better then Chandler and Jordan. Chandler couldnt do anything hos entire career until Dirk was put alongside him in Dallas, now look at him in New York. Chandler is a good center but he cannot score or lead a team. Jordan has potential but lacks the offensive game to take him over the top. What separates McGhee from these two is that his offensive game is to the point where in the rite situation he could consistently put up 20-10 a night. And with the situation he is in now hos talent is waisted on Washington.

JNA17
Wizards Unlikely to give McGee Contract Extension (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wizards-insider/post/wizards-javale-mcgee-unlikely-to-receive-contract-extension/2012/01/25/gIQAdcdGRQ_blog.html)

They better not, and I hope the Wizards FO went Gene Wilder on his ***! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ)

JNA17

Great show! :clap:

LakersIn5
01-25-2012, 09:18 PM
mcgee > deandre jordan

dtmagnet
01-25-2012, 09:22 PM

One of my favorites for shure.

THE MTL
01-25-2012, 09:23 PM
To truth you the truth, his next contract will be an excess of 11 million per year. He is a young athletic center who can rebound and block shots. If you look around the league, all guys like that are overpaid.

UPRock
01-25-2012, 09:36 PM

This.

theheatles
01-25-2012, 09:40 PM
he's capable of getting a fat contract like chandler if he can get to a contender and be a factor

John Walls Era
01-25-2012, 09:43 PM
Thank You God.

koetravis
01-25-2012, 09:44 PM
I would take him over Noah..

blahblahyoutoo
01-25-2012, 09:46 PM

agreed.
i believe he's just as effective at anchoring the defense as chandler/jordan, but at the same time i feel both are overpaid.

Cal827
01-25-2012, 09:48 PM
Countdown to next lockout...

blahblahyoutoo
01-25-2012, 09:53 PM

Worst argument ever.
Put any other good defensive center on the Mavs last year and he'd have a ring as well.

And losing is spelled with one 'o'.

theheatles
01-25-2012, 09:54 PM
**** it, give him a max deal, the nba owes him it after they took a payment from kia to give javales slam dunk award to blake, nba owes javale some of that kia money

blastmasta26
01-25-2012, 11:08 PM
He will likely get a max somewhere, a lot of teams can use a center (and bad management). Hell, if Tyson wasn't a Knick, McGee at the max in NY would be a possibility.

Cal827
01-26-2012, 01:10 AM
He will likely get a max somewhere, a lot of teams can use a center (and bad management). Hell, if Tyson wasn't a Knick, McGee at the max in NY would be a possibility.

It's still a possibility, don't underestimate the stupidity of NBA management :D. Just kidding around man.

But yeah, I wonder who's going to make what will very likely be a big mistake. I'd love him on the Raptors, but no where near the freaking max lol

Ebbs
01-26-2012, 05:32 AM
Dude has been awful...

Kids an all around piece of work.

His mother is delusional.

Tyson Chandler is hands down better.

I'd pay him max 3 years 24

Bruno
01-26-2012, 05:36 AM
yea? so did Rashard Lewis and Otis Smith.

...one lock out later.

anyone who gives McGee a max deal should be ineligible for the next CBA vote in six years.

Antipod
01-26-2012, 05:45 AM
He`s a 7 footer..and since league lacks classy Centers, he`ll get his $(maybe not max, but still overpaid)

Alayla
01-26-2012, 05:45 AM

Hawes is NOT better then mcgee ^-^ (sixers fan)

Korman12
01-26-2012, 06:50 AM
Nope

29$JerZ
01-26-2012, 10:19 AM

Chandler just help Dallas win a ring, is shooting .695 percent from the field and is the only reason NY even looks like a decent defensive team solely on him.

Can't say the same on McGee.
If you factor Age you can say potential wise McGee should be worth a Max later on as he improves but not at this state.

daleja424
01-26-2012, 10:41 AM
well then....Javale is a moron.

He blocks shots and dunks... thats it. If that is worth max money then the league really is hurting for big guys.

Da Knicks
01-26-2012, 10:51 AM
very good athlete very poor b-ball iq!

terp12354
01-26-2012, 11:16 AM
Its interesting to read the debate on here between pro-Mcgee fans and those against resigning him. The pro people seem to think he is work about 10mill a year and those against seem more in the 6-7mill range. The problem is the pro- Mcgee people are ignoring the subject line. Mcgee thinks he is worth a max contract, or 14,511,000. So even those defending Mcgee still think he is worth almsot 5mill/yr less than what he thinks he is worth. If he really wants a max deal let him walk. I have watched every wiz game this year and id say 80% of them over the last few years and Mcgee has his flashes of greatness but TOTALLY disappears for long stretches of games. he is one of those players whose numbers look better than his actual contributions. I think about 6-7mill is about what he is worth based on play now, but have a feeling he will get more than that somewhere else. If he is going to get in the double figures I would much rather we somehow pull a sign and trade for another pick in this years draft.

jp611
01-26-2012, 11:23 AM
Your son is not the future of the NBA :laugh2:

Go kill yourself Ms. McGee

heyman321
01-26-2012, 11:50 AM
Demarcus Cousins is better. in fact, CousinsEvansDuo is better.

blahblahyoutoo
01-26-2012, 12:27 PM
Chandler just help Dallas win a ring, is shooting .695 percent from the field and is the only reason NY even looks like a decent defensive team solely on him.

unrelated, but chandler got juked badly by varajeo last night.
lol.

Fresno
01-26-2012, 08:28 PM

Can't say the same on McGee.
If you factor Age you can say potential wise McGee should be worth a Max later on as he improves but not at this state.
Chandler's value wasn't anywhere near what it was this offseason before playing for Dallas. He didn't improve at all throughout the course of his career, but maintaining his health for 1 season got him offers between $12-14 Million in an offseason where few teams had cap space coming off of a Lockout.

Why did New Orleans acquire him for nothing?
Why did New Orleans try to trade him to OKC for nothing?
Why did Charlotte trade him to Dallas for nothing?

Now hes your "Defensive Anchor" in NY making $58 Million.

So how can you say McGee isn't better?

Im not even factoring in age right now although thats a prime reason why he'll get paid $12+ Million per year.

But look at Javale McGee's game compared to Chandler.

Chandler takes 4.6 shots per game and they're all dunks. His FG% is inflated so to use it as a measuring stick of being a better "offensive player" is hilarious, although McGee shot 55% last season.

McGee's numbers so far:
10.9 PPG 9.1 RPG 3 BPG

Chandler's numbers so far:
10.6 PPG 10 RPG 1 BPG

Give me McGee.

Just last night he plays 21 minutes and goes for 6/10/4. :laugh2:

All thats needed is a team with a big man coach who he can work on developing his low post game with the same way Kareem worked with Andrew Bynum and Ewing worked with Dwight Howard.

C is the most important position come Playoff time, and I'll take the guy in McGee who's productive but yet still "raw" in terms of his upside on both ends of the floor. Hes made improvements each season, but he can take larger improvements with some better coaching.

Gram
01-26-2012, 08:31 PM
Demarcus Cousins is better. in fact, CousinsEvansDuo is better.

This. <3

Haven't seen that joker in a long time. Maybe cuz realized Jimmer won't be averaging 32 PPG...

Fresno
01-26-2012, 08:32 PM
well then....Javale is a moron.

He blocks shots and dunks... thats it. If that is worth max money then the league really is hurting for big guys.

Thats all people said about Dwight too not that long ago because those are the only aspects of his game that people are impressed by.

Doesn't mean that many teams then wouldn't take him for his ability to "block shots and dunk" while working on his offensive low post game.

JaVale McGee is 3 years younger than Dwight so there is still a lot of room for him to grow moving forward.

aussie
01-26-2012, 11:58 PM
el oh el

Lake_Show2416
01-27-2012, 12:00 AM
if Mcgee deserves a max deal then I believe im worth at least the mini mid level

Hellcrooner
01-27-2012, 12:04 AM
yes why not, give him a max.

Then complaint bout not getting benefits in the next lockout!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawkamania
01-27-2012, 12:17 AM
Love Javale's game and potential. I think it's worth taking a chance on him and paying him at least close to the money he will be asking. It's not often you have a big man with this kind of talent.

Fresno
01-27-2012, 02:00 AM
Love Javale's game and potential. I think it's worth taking a chance on him and paying him at least close to the money he will be asking. It's not often you have a big man with this kind of talent.

Exactly.

I mean this summer is the summer of the C

Dwight
Bynum
McGee
Lopez
Hibbert

& the biggest wildcard of them all in a 24 year old Greg Oden who will be coming off of his recovery from knee surgery.

Sadds The Gr8
01-27-2012, 03:54 AM
what in the blue **** makes him think he's worth a max? because he came 2nd in a rigged dunk contest?

cutiepie80
01-27-2012, 04:09 AM
Exactly.

Dwight
Bynum
McGee
Lopez
Hibbert

& the biggest wildcard of them all in a 24 year old Greg Oden who will be coming off of his recovery from knee surgery.

I think you mean....
Dwight
Bynum
Hibbert
Monroe

anyone else.

blastmasta26
01-27-2012, 11:47 AM
Exactly.

Dwight
Bynum
McGee
Lopez
Hibbert

Greg Oden should go to Phoenix, with their legendary training staff.

Fresno
01-29-2012, 12:09 AM
I think you mean....
Dwight
Bynum
Hibbert
Monroe

anyone else.

:eyebrow:

All of those guys I mentioned are Free Agents.

Where did Greg Monroe get in this?

ZebraCity916
01-29-2012, 03:57 AM
:laugh:

Poor McGee. So delusional. :pity:

Celtics33
01-29-2012, 07:56 AM
He's a good player, but not a max player.