PDA

View Full Version : How to Heckle Humpries

JNev
01-24-2012, 11:07 PM
Any good chants for him? Hes coming to the Wells Fargo Center tomorrow and us Philly fans wanna give him a nice welcome.

Nick O
01-24-2012, 11:09 PM
how about just leave the dude alone? ... he already got divorced on national television and personally has done nothing to upset basketball fans... all the humphries hate is stupid and undeserved. i feel bad for the guy

MoBASS
01-24-2012, 11:12 PM
how about just leave the dude alone? ... he already got divorced on national television and personally has done nothing to upset basketball fans... all the humphries hate is stupid and undeserved. i feel bad for the guy

This. I love to heckle players but the guy is getting some undeserved hate.

Sota4Ever
01-24-2012, 11:17 PM
I also don't understand why people keep heckling him? The guy didn't do anything wrong.

UPRock
01-24-2012, 11:21 PM
People are just jealous that he fu***** Kim.

MetroMan
01-24-2012, 11:23 PM

Bingo

BRICKCITYPIMP12
01-24-2012, 11:25 PM
yea.. ppl like you should be shot..haha

kris hasent done ****.. he was in love or thought he was.. married her... and **** dident work.. how has is n e of this **** ment for fans to mock him?
like wtf?!?!?! lol

UPRock
01-24-2012, 11:26 PM

kris hasent done ****.. he was in love or thought he was.. married her... and **** dident work.. how has is n e of this **** ment for fans to mock him?
like wtf?!?!?! lol

Huh :confused:

heyman321
01-24-2012, 11:28 PM

like wtf?!?!?! lol

4 sho ***** lyk what did he evin do. kris hmyphris is ma boi.

JNev
01-24-2012, 11:30 PM
I feel bad for him too, but this isnt about personal feelings, its about helping the Sixers win.

Robbw241
01-24-2012, 11:32 PM
I was like wtf, then I read it was a Philly fan and it made sense.

JNev
01-24-2012, 11:34 PM

Exactly, so help out. You guys are no fun

TO Rapz
01-24-2012, 11:42 PM
This is the only season in # of games that was shorter then your marriage in days.

Marco22
01-24-2012, 11:43 PM
Such wasted energy! Grow up dude.

PurpleJesus
For what its worth, Kris Humphries is from MN, and throughout his highschool and college year(s), it has become well known fact around here that he is a complete dick. It is the reason Duke stopped recruiting him, and allowed the Gophers to get him.

NYsFinest

like wtf?!?!?! lol

In love?? Hahahaha it was all a scam to make money, the plan was for her to marry gallo first.... He gets heckled cuz he's a douche that went on reality tv to become famous instead of spending time working on his game.

setman2000
01-24-2012, 11:44 PM
I never watched ONE episode of Kardashian anything until this year just to see Humphries. He is an A-1 D-Bag on the show - just a total prick. He was the fame wh0re that signed on for that cr@p and it has blown up in his face. There's a story about him taking a recruiting trip to Kansas when he was a senior in high school and he started telling the Kansas players how great he was and how it would be his team. The Kansas players went to the coach and told him they didn't want Humphries on their team after meeting him. Watch one episode of that horrible show and you can see they were right on the money with his ego and horrible personality!

ThunderousDemon
01-24-2012, 11:45 PM

like wtf?!?!?! lol

Stay in school or go back to school because you're grammar is horrendous.:puke:

Nick O
01-24-2012, 11:46 PM
I feel bad for him too, but this isnt about personal feelings, its about helping the Sixers win.

heckling kris humphries isnt going to help the sixers win -.- ... the fact they are playing the nets is why the sixers will win

topdog
01-24-2012, 11:47 PM
For what its worth, Kris Humphries is from MN, and throughout his highschool and college year(s), it has become well known fact around here that he is a complete dick. It is the reason Duke stopped recruiting him, and allowed the Gophers to get him.

Too bad this isn't what the hate is about.

I'd ask if he could get as many rebounds as his team has losses. Tall order.

Or whether or not his relationship with Deron was going to last as long as his marriage.

jkiddvc20
01-24-2012, 11:53 PM
heckling kris humphries isnt going to help the sixers win -.- ... the fact they are playing the nets is why the sixers will win

Hey, low blow :mad:

But actually you are 100% CORRECT :cry:

Nick O
01-24-2012, 11:55 PM
Hey, low blow :mad:

But actually you are 100% CORRECT :cry:

lol dont worry bro im a raptor fan :facepalm: i know what its like :cry:

jmoney85
01-25-2012, 12:12 AM
In love?? Hahahaha it was all a scam to make money, the plan was for her to marry gallo first.... He gets heckled cuz he's a douche that went on reality tv to become famous instead of spending time working on his game.

you must believe everything the NY media tells you

Cal827
01-25-2012, 12:26 AM

Who? Everybody ****ed Kim Kardashian. Even 99% of PSD (CousinsEvansDuo is taking his time)

But booing him is bullcrap. Kim did it as a publicity stunt.

NYsFinest
01-25-2012, 12:29 AM
you must believe everything the NY media tells you

Sure..... believe a staged unrealistic reality show over multiple news reports :rolleyes:

John Walls Era
01-25-2012, 12:35 AM
76ers got this game easily. Actually I really doubt Humphries was that naive. He definitely made out of that wedding like a bandit.

elonepb
01-25-2012, 12:40 AM
Any good chants for him? Hes coming to the Wells Fargo Center tomorrow and us Philly fans wanna give him a nice welcome.

I've seen the attendance there. Not sure he'd hear you.

onlythisfar41
01-25-2012, 12:41 AM
Im prefacing this post by saying that my relationship with my girlfriend of two years is based on give and take. She lets me watch all my sports games, which is basically at least one game every day of the year. In return I watch shows that she wants to watch, one of them being the Kardashian show with Humph on it.

Now to the point. What Ive seen from this show is that Kris truly is a giant piece of dog ****. He's so egotistical its insane and is constantly saying the most d-bagish things. I can't imagine there is one person in the world that he wouldn't rub the wrong way with his personality.

Now is that the reason he's being booed so hard this season? I don't know, but I do know I don't give a **** because this guy is a scumbag.

elonepb
01-25-2012, 12:42 AM

He's playing even better than last year 13/10. Can't say his game suffered.

Mr_Jones
01-25-2012, 12:42 AM
stay in school or go back to school because you're grammar is horrendous.:puke:

lawls:d

JNev
01-25-2012, 12:47 AM
2 pages and 1 suggestion....

NYsFinest
01-25-2012, 12:51 AM
He's playing even better than last year 13/10. Can't say his game suffered.

Yes he's amazing :eyebrow: My grandmother can get 10 rebounds on that frontcourt. When your team shoots 40% every game, someone has to get the rebounds.

JNev
01-25-2012, 12:52 AM
https://twitter.com/#!/76er_revolution/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2Fyn8jJ93k

https://twitter.com/#!/76er_revolution/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2Fp32OEBST

Some of our props for tomorrow night. Gettin ready

Follow us on twitter for in game updates @76er_revolution

TO Rapz
01-25-2012, 12:52 AM
2 pages and 1 suggestion....

Was that me?

Jesus im so offended. This is PSD. Just tell him that you saw the sextape. I'm sure it'll bug him the whole game. :laugh2:

JNev
01-25-2012, 12:57 AM
Was that me?

Jesus im so offended. This is PSD. Just tell him that you saw the sextape. I'm sure it'll bug him the whole game. :laugh2:

lol love it

Gram
01-25-2012, 12:58 AM
Who? Everybody ****ed Kim Kardashian. Even 99% of PSD (CousinsEvansDuo is taking his time)

But booing him is bullcrap. Kim did it as a publicity stunt.

CousinsEvansDuo is about as close to getting laid as Cousins becoming the best C in history. It'll never happen.

Rockice_8
01-25-2012, 09:01 AM

It's over. . . He got heckled for the first week or two and everyone gave up cause there's really no reason to heckle the guy.

Mr Grim
01-25-2012, 09:51 AM
https://twitter.com/#!/76er_revolution/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2Fyn8jJ93k

https://twitter.com/#!/76er_revolution/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2Fp32OEBST

you really need something better to do with your time.

SportsAndrew25
01-25-2012, 09:57 AM
I do not even give a **** about Kris Humphries. I do not know why so many people hate him. He is just a schmuck that plays for the Nets.

JNev
01-25-2012, 10:56 AM

First off this is a group effort, not just me. Second off, why are people defending him? Hes a dbag, and most off a visiting player just like any other who is a viable target to be heckled

LongIslandIcedZ
01-25-2012, 11:06 AM
First off this is a group effort, not just me. Second off, why are people defending him? Hes a dbag, and most off a visiting player just like any other who is a viable target to be heckled

Why is he a Dbag?

netsgiantsyanks
01-25-2012, 11:24 AM
Exactly, so help out. You guys are no fun

why would a nets fan help you find a way to heckle humphries? maybe you should find a way yourself instead of relying on psd where no one gives a damn(including me). :D

netsgiantsyanks
01-25-2012, 11:25 AM
Why is he a Dbag?

that's his excuse to heckle him.

MagicHero3
01-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Im prefacing this post by saying that my relationship with my girlfriend of two years is based on give and take. She lets me watch all my sports games, which is basically at least one game every day of the year. In return I watch shows that she wants to watch, one of them being the Kardashian show with Humph on it.

Now to the point. What Ive seen from this show is that Kris truly is a giant piece of dog ****. He's so egotistical its insane and is constantly saying the most d-bagish things. I can't imagine there is one person in the world that he wouldn't rub the wrong way with his personality.

Now is that the reason he's being booed so hard this season? I don't know, but I do know I don't give a **** because this guy is a scumbag.

this is pretty much my situation. Hes pretty sociopathic and inept of other peoples perception. He does deserve the heckling. Good people deserve cheers, bad people deserve heckling. Its the way the world works.

jimbobjarree
01-25-2012, 11:35 AM
Why does everyone hate him anyway? I honestly don't get it

netsgiantsyanks
01-25-2012, 11:41 AM
kim kardashians vagina. that's why.

mavwar53
01-25-2012, 11:52 AM
Agree with pretty much everyone here, why the hell heckle the guy, what did he do to make you hate him, nothing as a player, but also nothing person either, people like this OP are the one reason I hate going to games.

b_russ
01-25-2012, 12:03 PM
There's plenty of othe "D-Bags" in the league that don't get booed.

sixer04fan
01-25-2012, 12:10 PM
Boo ****ing hoo... "Wahh, I'm not gonna go to the game because you're making fun of one of the opposing team's players!" Give me a break. Heckle away, JNev! The guy is a total tool, and if you want to go on a trashy reality TV show with the Kardashians, anything is fair game.

And by the way, people who know Humphries, or who have seen him on the show, or who have talked to him, all know that he's a huge douche bag, and one of the biggest pricks in the NBA. Why do you think Kansas stopped recruiting him? Coach Williams met the guy and instantly hated him because he was a huge *******. Everyone at Minnesota hated him. And Kim said she divorced him because he would make fun of her and taunt her in front of other people.

It's hilarious that you guys are defending this guy to the death, when in reality you have no idea what you're talking about. Yes, you are all so righteous and nice people...

I mean seriously, most of you spend all your time on this website talking trash to other posters, when you have never even met them. But it's okay to do that when you're hiding behind a computer screen and will never see that guy in person I guess. But you're all so high and mighty you would NEVER do it at a basketball game. Give me a break and shut the hell up.

CHANGO
01-25-2012, 12:20 PM
Don't do **** he's in my fantasy team...

kylem4711
01-25-2012, 12:33 PM

in it or on it? #swag failed you there.

FriedTofuz
01-25-2012, 12:43 PM
You people are *******s why would you wanna heckle him? Kim Kardashian is the one who used him for scandalous ratings to make money...

MagicHero3
01-25-2012, 12:43 PM

lol this is one of my first years doing fantasy bball, and i think humphs was a steal bc nobody wanted him and hes puttin up decent #s haha

maddBat
01-25-2012, 12:53 PM

lol same here

JNev
01-25-2012, 01:15 PM
Boo ****ing hoo... "Wahh, I'm not gonna go to the game because you're making fun of one of the opposing team's players!" Give me a break. Heckle away, JNev! The guy is a total tool, and if you want to go on a trashy reality TV show with the Kardashians, anything is fair game.

And by the way, people who know Humphries, or who have seen him on the show, or who have talked to him, all know that he's a huge douche bag, and one of the biggest pricks in the NBA. Why do you think Kansas stopped recruiting him? Coach Williams met the guy and instantly hated him because he was a huge *******. Everyone at Minnesota hated him. And Kim said she divorced him because he would make fun of her and taunt her in front of other people.

It's hilarious that you guys are defending this guy to the death, when in reality you have no idea what you're talking about. Yes, you are all so righteous and nice people...

I mean seriously, most of you spend all your time on this website talking trash to other posters, when you have never even met them. But it's okay to do that when you're hiding behind a computer screen and will never see that guy in person I guess. But you're all so high and mighty you would NEVER do it at a basketball game. Give me a break and shut the hell up.

:clap:

Beltrans Mole
01-25-2012, 01:19 PM
You can't start threads like this and then ask the question, "why does everyone think Philly has the worst fans??". I live in the area and the people are ****ing stupid.

MagicHero3
01-25-2012, 01:21 PM
everybody knows Bulls and Heat fans are the worst! ;)

He115ing
01-25-2012, 01:35 PM
Chant: "Do you miss that *****!?"

Sadds The Gr8
01-25-2012, 01:53 PM
Humphries is a ****in toolbag. I'd heckle his *** too

MagicHero3
01-25-2012, 01:54 PM
why dont u chant stupid things that players "tweet" or put on facebook or whatever. thats always fun at college games!

Cromedome
01-25-2012, 01:55 PM
How to heckle Humpries? Why would you want to do that stupid **** in the first place? What is your reason/reasoning for wanting to do such a dumb thing?

Boo the Kardashians for existing.....but don't boo the man for grabbing 15 rebounds a game.

Bill1810
01-25-2012, 01:59 PM
The guy banged Kim Kardash just like any other guy on the planet would if they had the chance! And the guy posting is a Pirates fan so he has no right to mock anybody!

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-25-2012, 02:05 PM
Not surprised, Philly fans love to boo Kobe still to this day after 16 yrs for something he really didn't even do. Booing Humphries is laughable...just sad...

The Ooh Child
01-25-2012, 02:08 PM

They get free tickets from our FO to make noise at home games

TheRazorboy
01-25-2012, 03:58 PM
Seriously, why bother? He's a marginal player on a terrible team who was all but invisible until he married and divorced a reality skank.

tbone2171
01-25-2012, 04:15 PM
Not surprised, Philly fans love to boo Kobe still to this day after 16 yrs for something he really didn't even do. Booing Humphries is laughable...just sad...
Good job at making this about Kobe Bryant :rolleyes:

Lim
01-25-2012, 05:23 PM
OP aren't you the same idiot who booed willie green when he returned to philly for the first time?

Such wasted energy! Grow up dude.

what this guy said, grow up..

just stop man you guys are making philly fans look worse than they already are. and ppl wonder why we are viewed as horrible fans

netsgiantsyanks
01-25-2012, 05:44 PM
it's funny because he believed what kim kardashian said.

king4day
01-25-2012, 05:46 PM
Do what some other fans do and simply boo him. If you aren't close to the floor then this is just irrelvant.
He's just not fun to boo. I envy the hell out of the guy. He got with Kim and made a killing from it. Booing him makes no sense.

MTone8788
01-25-2012, 05:53 PM
Do what some other fans do and simply boo him. If you aren't close to the floor then this is just irrelvant.
He's just not fun to boo. I envy the hell out of the guy. He got with Kim and made a killing from it. Booing him makes no sense.

They have seats on the risers right behind the basket and near the opposing team's bench. A particular section of gets tickets for free just to go to the game and cheer.

king4day
01-25-2012, 06:03 PM
They have seats on the risers right behind the basket and near the opposing team's bench. A particular section of gets tickets for free just to go to the game and cheer.

I was at a bobcat came a few years ago when Durant was in town. I was a few rows behind the basket and tried heckling him. He didn't flinch and made his FT's.

Each player is different. I'm not sure it will matter for him but I'd say just go with the flow. Whatever comes to mind. Just don't get kicked out. Then Kris wins.

bovice163
01-25-2012, 06:06 PM
I'm still flabbergasted that people actually want to boo Kris Humphries. For what damn reason? People in this day an age are so absolutely petty and simple-minded.

smith&wesson
01-25-2012, 06:09 PM
i dont feel bad for him. he got to bang kim, he got a ton of exposure.

but i dont see a point in heckling him either. for what ? getting seperated ? cmon.

Jesse2272
01-25-2012, 06:10 PM

This ... Im jealous:mad:

THINKBLUE15
01-25-2012, 06:48 PM

Pretty much. I have unfortunately seen the show. He's a total tool.

GrapeSoda
01-25-2012, 07:50 PM
Stay in school or go back to school because you're grammar is horrendous.:puke:

haha the irony:eyebrow:

John Walls Era
01-25-2012, 10:10 PM
Maybe you should've thought of something to heckle Humphries. Hes beasting out there and Nets might win.

Raps18-19 Champ
01-25-2012, 10:13 PM
10 points and 16 rebounds is beast.

ThunderousDemon
01-25-2012, 10:33 PM
If I ****ed Kim I wouldn't mind the haters one bit

John Walls Era
01-25-2012, 10:37 PM
If I ****ed Kim I wouldn't mind the haters one bit

http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/photo_galleries/regular_galleries/446-better-without-makeup/photos/1262629807_slide4.jpg

Hopefully shes wearing makeup when you wakeup.

blahblahyoutoo
01-25-2012, 10:38 PM
I also don't understand why people keep heckling him? The guy didn't do anything wrong.

i don't get it either.
i asked in the nets forum, and no one could provide a good reason for why he's being booed.

netsgiantsyanks
01-25-2012, 10:46 PM
whatever you tried, it failed.

Robbw241
01-25-2012, 10:52 PM
How dat work out for you?

PHX2daDEATH
01-25-2012, 11:15 PM
i knew it was a scam all along, Humphries isnt enough for black for kim

Lim
01-26-2012, 03:40 AM
http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/photo_galleries/regular_galleries/446-better-without-makeup/photos/1262629807_slide4.jpg

Hopefully shes wearing makeup when you wakeup.

are you trying to say shes ugly or something? shes still cute as hell without makeup:

http://nationwideblast.com/2011/11/13/kim-kardashian-without-make-up-photos/

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-26-2012, 03:42 AM
13 pts and 19 rebounds for Humphries.

Nice heckling Sixers fans.

John Walls Era
01-26-2012, 03:45 AM
are you trying to say shes ugly or something? shes still cute as hell without makeup:

http://nationwideblast.com/2011/11/13/kim-kardashian-without-make-up-photos/

She looks like shes about to die without make up on.

BRICKCITYPIMP12
01-26-2012, 04:17 AM
u guys heckle him so he and the nets had to beat u..hahaha

Rockice_8
01-26-2012, 09:25 AM
All 12 people chanting in that stands were enough to stop Hump from grabbing 19 rbs. See what happens when you start threads like this, it's karma.

John Walls Era
01-26-2012, 12:05 PM
Knicks fans started it (the booing) and everyone thought it would be cool to do it (I see something wrong with this sentence). No one even knows why, they just do it.

elonepb
01-26-2012, 12:20 PM
Here's what Kris Humphries thought of your heckling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW_HtJj_VCM&t=1m34s

sixer04fan
01-26-2012, 12:21 PM
Google "Kris Humphries High School," "Kris Humphries Kansas," "Kris Humphries tool," "Kris Humphries jerk," "Kris Humphries a**hole," or any other sort of related search and you'll see why people like to boo that douche bag. When you go on a trashy reality TV show with the Kardashians and present yourself to the world as a huge tool, anything is fair game.

You guys are taking this way too seriously. The guy is one of the biggest a**holes around, and I'm sure he wouldn't give two sh*ts about the people in here that are defending him. He'd probably just call you guys f*gs or something and claim that he doesn't need a bunch of loser internet nerds to defend him. He's a huge, self-centered, jerk, and basically anyone that knows him personally hates him.

You guys spend so much time trash talking other posters on this site, people who you have never even met. But I guess it's acceptable when you're hiding behind a computer and never have to meet the other guy. But if some fans want to pick on a guy on the opposing team at a basketball game, you guys are all high and mighty, self-righteoused saints right? Yes... You're all so much better than that. Give me a break.

John Walls Era
01-26-2012, 12:28 PM
Google "Kris Humphries High School," "Kris Humphries Kansas," "Kris Humphries tool," "Kris Humphries jerk," "Kris Humphries a**hole," or any other sort of related search and you'll see why people like to boo that douche bag. When you go on a trashy reality TV show with the Kardashians and present yourself to the world as a huge tool, anything is fair game.

You guys are taking this way too seriously. The guy is one of the biggest a**holes around, and I'm sure he wouldn't give two sh*ts about the people in here that are defending him. He'd probably just call you guys f*gs or something and claim that he doesn't need a bunch of loser internet nerds to defend him. He's a huge, self-centered, jerk, and basically anyone that knows him personally hates him.

You guys spend so much time trash talking other posters on this site, people who you have never even met. But I guess it's acceptable when you're hiding behind a computer and never have to meet the other guy. But if some fans want to pick on a guy on the opposing team at a basketball game, you guys are all high and mighty, self-righteoused saints right? Yes... You're all so much better than that. Give me a break.

You showed us.

Rockice_8
01-26-2012, 12:30 PM

Really? So you must know Humphries personally cause everything I here and read about the guy says that he's one of the nicest people in the league.

If you actually watched that reality show then it's you we should be making fun of.

John Walls Era
01-26-2012, 12:33 PM
Really? So you must know Humphries personally cause everything I here and read about the guy says that he's one of the nicest people in the league.

If you actually watched that reality show then it's you we should be making fun of.

I googled what he wanted us to google. Its all from US Weekly.

Skittles
01-26-2012, 12:40 PM
Hey Kris! Your a rich NBA player! And you got even richer by ****ing Kim Kardashian! Boo!

Oh wait, he's awesome.

RowBTrice
01-26-2012, 12:49 PM
I support KH.

sixer04fan
01-26-2012, 12:53 PM

1) I haven't watched the show personally, but people I know who do tell me he's constantly just making fun of Kim on the show, and the other people on the show say he's a mean, creepy dude. You probably won't believe me but whatever, could not care less actually.

2) Can you provide some back up to your claim, that "everything you hear and read about the guy says he's one of the nicest people in the league"? I've never heard that. But if literally everything you hear and read about the guy suggests otherwise, I'm sure there are tons of sources to support that.

And by the way, good job taking one line out of my post and trying to disprove it, yet you have nothing to say about the other things I was correct about, such as the stories about him and his poor character, Kansas backtracking on his recruitment because he's a jerk, or the fact that you guys talk so much ***** in here to people you don't know, but you take the high road when someone wants to pick on an opposing player in person. But whatever.

DaBUU
01-26-2012, 12:55 PM
I would chant, You-Tasted-Ray J

OptiMized
01-26-2012, 01:12 PM
OMG. I would join in on chanting that with you. lol

sixer04fan
01-26-2012, 01:19 PM

That would be hilarious haha. Some people in here are so uptight.

Sly Guy
01-26-2012, 01:19 PM
I never watched ONE episode of Kardashian anything until this year just to see Humphries. He is an A-1 D-Bag on the show - just a total prick. He was the fame wh0re that signed on for that cr@p and it has blown up in his face. There's a story about him taking a recruiting trip to Kansas when he was a senior in high school and he started telling the Kansas players how great he was and how it would be his team. The Kansas players went to the coach and told him they didn't want Humphries on their team after meeting him. Watch one episode of that horrible show and you can see they were right on the money with his ego and horrible personality!

don't believe everything you see. Reality TV is just as scripted as the NBA. Both sides knew what they were getting into going in. But I still don't understand why the dude gets heckled. And even if he does, if you have to *ask* how to heckle a player, then chances are they aren't important enough, or the material you intend to use to heckle with isn't strong enough as-is.

Leave the dude alone.....The more attention you pay to the Kardashians, the longer it takes for them to go away.

Lim
01-26-2012, 03:58 PM
you cant judge someone off of biased internet posts and a reality tv show that makes things look worse than they actually are to get ratings/drama.

no one except for the ppl who are close to kris IRL actually know what hes like, trying to say otherwise is hilarious.

and @ johnwallsera, yeah im sure you would ignore her if she was begging for your ****.. get real. and you clearly didnt look @ the pictures in my link, she looks perfectly fine without makeup

JNev
01-26-2012, 04:47 PM
Well you *******s should rejoice because the Sixers took all our props before the game even started...

"Kris is getting too much booing and the Nets dont want him being heckled about his personal life"

Rockice_8
01-26-2012, 04:59 PM
^^ Just out of curiosity what were the props?

JNev
01-26-2012, 05:14 PM
Post #33:

https://twitter.com/#!/76er_revoluti...com%2Fyn8jJ93k

https://twitter.com/#!/76er_revoluti...com%2Fp32OEBST

JNev
01-26-2012, 05:26 PM
http://www.csnphilly.com/sportsnetPhiladelphia/search/v/51241838/sixers-vs-nets-highlights-1-25.htm

Video of them taking the props from us

Boki710
01-26-2012, 05:40 PM
I was at this Nets vs Sixers game, hard to heckle a man with 19 rebounds and a win. Why dont you heckle basketball not things that happen on tv.

JNev
01-26-2012, 05:44 PM
He almost fought Lou and is a prick. Also how do you heckle ****** players? Telling them theyre ******? They know. What fun is telling Shelden Williams he blows when everyone knows that including himself?

IBleedPurple
01-26-2012, 06:14 PM
He may be a bad person, but when he told Kim "In 10 years nobody will care about you".....he earned a +1 in my book

jmoney85
01-26-2012, 06:30 PM
He almost fought Lou and is a prick. Also how do you heckle ****** players? Telling them theyre ******? They know. What fun is telling Shelden Williams he blows when everyone knows that including himself?

you mean lou almost fought HIM... because lou cant take a clean hard foul

CaptainClutch
01-26-2012, 06:40 PM
Really need to cut the guy some slack here

netsgiantsyanks
01-26-2012, 06:42 PM

last time i checked, lou williams was the one who got up and started talking.

in b4 "he fouled him too hard"

carruthers32
01-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Kim kim kim kim kim kim

John Walls Era
01-27-2012, 01:39 AM
you cant judge someone off of biased internet posts and a reality tv show that makes things look worse than they actually are to get ratings/drama.

no one except for the ppl who are close to kris IRL actually know what hes like, trying to say otherwise is hilarious.

and @ johnwallsera, yeah im sure you would ignore her if she was begging for your ****.. get real. and you clearly didnt look @ the pictures in my link, she looks perfectly fine without makeup

I looked at the pics and I stand by what I said. I can assure you I don't want the 200th helping of KK.

Lim
01-27-2012, 04:16 AM
I looked at the pics and I stand by what I said. I can assure you I don't want the 200th helping of KK.

you realize the majority of girls have been with multiple partners right? just saying

Cromedome
01-27-2012, 05:14 AM
U were actually serious about the heckling? That's funny. Who's the a-hole again?

JohnBoy326
01-27-2012, 06:21 AM

:clap::D

JohnBoy326
01-27-2012, 06:28 AM
you realize the majority of girls have been with multiple partners right? just saying

Yeah but the dudes she's been with publicly have probably been with hundreds and hundreds of girls, I imagine she is a walking STD. I mean Reggie Bush went to USC, that's at least 50 girls he got with. And Ray-J, have you heard the cat sing? He's probably in the mid hundreds at least. After seeing what she looked like in that sex tape, I would honestly pass. Not saying she's not very attractive, but I think porn stars are attractive too and I wouldn't touch any of them with a 10 foot pole.

And I heckle players everywhere I go if i'm close enough, it's just fun. They get paid millions, being heckled probably has 0 effect on them. Some players think its funny as well. My friend got into it with Johnny Gomes at Busch Stadium in the 8th inning. We had been heckling him the whole game, he finally got angry when my buddy ran down to the dugout. Although his comeback was hilarious, my friend had a PKA v-neck on and Gomes asked if he was wearing his sorority shirt. Had me cracking up, for such a douchebag, he was quite funny.

MagicHero3
01-27-2012, 11:21 AM
haha to be honest most of the girls that celebs get with are escorts. dont act surprised.

John Walls Era
01-27-2012, 11:50 AM
Yeah but the dudes she's been with publicly have probably been with hundreds and hundreds of girls, I imagine she is a walking STD. I mean Reggie Bush went to USC, that's at least 50 girls he got with. And Ray-J, have you heard the cat sing? He's probably in the mid hundreds at least. After seeing what she looked like in that sex tape, I would honestly pass. Not saying she's not very attractive, but I think porn stars are attractive too and I wouldn't touch any of them with a 10 foot pole.

Yeah, looked boring. Also she must be as loose as a garbage bag.

godolphins
01-27-2012, 01:51 PM

Feeling bad for an athlete? They get paid millions of dollars to play sports, I don't feel bad for any of them. Humpries is making $9 million this year and all he has to do is put a ball throw a hoop, rebound, block shots, and play defense I don't feel bad for that guy at all. So what if he gets heckled? He's still going to have the last laugh since he's a millionaire.

They all know what they signed up for when they decided to play professional sports.

I wish I could be getting $9 million a year to play sports, I wouldn't care less about getting heckled because at the end of the day it's just sports.

godolphins
01-27-2012, 01:54 PM
Sorry for sounding so bitter, I just realized how good athletes have it.

Robbw241
01-27-2012, 01:55 PM
Still laughing at this fail attempt

JNev
01-27-2012, 02:26 PM
U were actually serious about the heckling? That's funny. Who's the a-hole again?

Are you ****ing serious dude? Get off your high horse

Lim
01-27-2012, 04:31 PM

And I heckle players everywhere I go if i'm close enough, it's just fun. They get paid millions, being heckled probably has 0 effect on them. Some players think its funny as well. My friend got into it with Johnny Gomes at Busch Stadium in the 8th inning. We had been heckling him the whole game, he finally got angry when my buddy ran down to the dugout. Although his comeback was hilarious, my friend had a PKA v-neck on and Gomes asked if he was wearing his sorority shirt. Had me cracking up, for such a douchebag, he was quite funny.

exactly, the only difference between her and a random girl is that her life is all public knowledge. all girls **** tons of guys, and if they say they don't they are obviously lieing so you dont dump them.

Are you ****ing serious dude? Get off your high horse

grow up brah, you guys looked like a bunch of idiots in that video you posted.

John Walls Era
01-27-2012, 04:35 PM
exactly, the only difference between her and a random girl is that her life is all public knowledge. all girls **** tons of guys, and if they say they don't they are obviously lieing so you dont dump them.

Shes basically a prostitute. But if thats the approach you take then thats fine.

Rockice_8
01-27-2012, 04:37 PM
Wow this was a dumb thread to begin with and now we're discussing Kim Kardashian's *****. No wonder she won't go away.

Lim
01-27-2012, 10:00 PM
Shes basically a prostitute. But if thats the approach you take then thats fine.

every girl is basically a prostitute you silly goose. think about it, a random girl has sex with 5 guys before she is 25(super common), out of those 5 guys id say its almost a sure fact that all of them have been with multiple partners, and the same can be said for the ppl that they ****ed and so on and so on.

the only way this is false is if 2 virgins hook up and end up marrying, but how do you know that your spouse is telling the truth that he/she is a virgin?