PDA

View Full Version : How can anyone make a case against Bosh being an all star?

Nick O
01-24-2012, 11:07 PM
if tonight doesnt seal his spot. ive seen a bunch of people say he doesnt deserve and is so disrespected by fans that freaking kevin garnett is ahead of him in fan voting :facepalm::facepalm: rediculous.. after tonight his season average will be roughly close to 22 and 8 ... wade was out lebron didnt show up so Bosh took over. hes shown this season hes more then "just some third option" . hes a high class player who continues to play great ball despite all the criticsm. is their still any doubt hes not all-star caliber?

Chronz
01-24-2012, 11:12 PM
As a Clippers fan, I still think hes better than Blake

Nick O
01-24-2012, 11:13 PM
As a Clippers fan, I still think hes better than Blake

currently id say he is too.. i feel thats gonna change in the coming seasons but right now id say so too

LakersIn5
01-24-2012, 11:17 PM
bosh got underated when he joined miami, he was considered one of the bests when he was still in toronto but people just hate him now because he rode behind lebron and wade but i still think he is one of the best PF in the game. and yes he is better than blake RIGHT NOW

beasted86
01-24-2012, 11:19 PM
Bosh is definitely an all-star. I don't think there was ever a majority that thought he wasn't.... only a small minority of haters.

And yes, he's clearly the best 3rd option in the NBA IMO. You can make a case for Bynum/Gasol, but I think he's better. Just means a lot more for the HEAT. Rarely do we lose if he has a big game.

ghettosean
01-24-2012, 11:29 PM
There is no doubt Bosh is an all star with the way he played in the playoffs for them last year and the way he is playing now. I also think he is the class act of the heat team I love how he stays away from the stupid shananigans of Wade and Lebron he just shuts up and plays ball.

GThawks
01-24-2012, 11:30 PM
Bosh is a beast!

Jint.
01-24-2012, 11:31 PM
not a Bosh fan, but hes an all-star

northsider
01-24-2012, 11:32 PM
All Star without a doubt this year. He has been huge for them.

Raps08-09 Champ
01-24-2012, 11:32 PM
I surely thought he was deserving of an all star spot.

I also thought he surely deserved an Olympic spot too.

Only people who are lacking thought he deserved at least one, if not both.

THE MTL
01-24-2012, 11:36 PM
I dont think there was ever any debate about him not being an allstar. It was more of the fact that he clearly wasnt on Wade's or Bron's level (superstardom)

bucketss
01-24-2012, 11:42 PM
no one doubted he was an allstar, maybe last year because he was playing like **** to start the season. but still no doubt an allstar

Nick O
01-24-2012, 11:44 PM
I surely thought he was deserving of an all star spot.

I also thought he surely deserved an Olympic spot too.

Only people who are lacking thought he deserved at least one, if not both.

i agree

piaband
01-24-2012, 11:44 PM
Case: he's on the Miami heat and he isn't good. Done

Nick O
01-24-2012, 11:46 PM

troll post? or :confused:

Avenged
01-24-2012, 11:46 PM
Said it before, I'll say it again: Very underrated. Probably the most underrated player in the league ever since joining Miami. He should be starting the ASG.

justinnum1
01-24-2012, 11:48 PM

:facepalm::facepalm:

Very underrated player. top 3 PF

TO Rapz
01-24-2012, 11:48 PM
Don't like him, but yes, you are correct. He is an all-star, and you can make a case he should be starting this season.

TO Rapz
01-24-2012, 11:49 PM

Don't feed the troll.

gotoHcarolina52
01-25-2012, 12:01 AM
Bosh frustrates the hell out of me sometimes, but he's quite clutch and he has flat out beasted multiple times this season, bailing the HEAT out of nailbiters on various occasions.

Nick O
01-25-2012, 12:07 AM
it still pisses me off to know end to see garnetts name ahead of boshes

Cal827
01-25-2012, 12:29 AM
Bosh is one of the top PFs out there. It's funny, cause he did go from being a little overrated here in Toronto, to underrated in Miami. I honestly believe, if he's the #1b option (as in if MIA only resigned Wade), he would post similar numbers to here and be looked at as the 2nd or 3rd best PF in the League (Behind Dirk).

This year, he's no doubt the best PF in the Eastern Conference, and should start at said position.

LA_Raiders
01-25-2012, 01:39 AM
All-Star Yes, USA Team No, No cry babies on Team USA...

HouRealCoach
01-25-2012, 02:43 AM
I hate when people say that Amare is better than him

blahblahyoutoo
01-25-2012, 02:45 AM
he fits his role perfectly in miami and having a great season.

theheatles
01-25-2012, 02:58 AM
he's a lock to be an all star and has a very strong case to be the starter

Bulls_fan90
01-25-2012, 02:59 AM

Except he isn't top 3.

cutiepie80
01-25-2012, 03:12 AM
Bosh
Stoudemire
Boozer

Sadds The Gr8
01-25-2012, 03:18 AM
who said he wasn't worthy? because he obviously is...

Don't feed the troll.

Ironically, that guy you quoted is the king of trolls.

naps
01-25-2012, 03:18 AM
All-Star Yes, USA Team No, No cry babies on Team USA...

Typical kobephile. Go check out the games of last Olympics. Bosh played a huge role and his game is perfect for international games.

Gibby
01-25-2012, 03:24 AM
Typical kobephile. Go check out the games of last Olympics. Bosh played a huge role and his game is perfect for international games.

ya i agree he is used to playing with guys like lebron and wade so he is a great fit.

Ebbs
01-25-2012, 03:34 AM
Hopefully PSD gives him the respect he's due...

Hellcrooner
01-25-2012, 04:23 AM
Ill make one.

Bosh does not deserve to be an allstar because his hair looks horrible, god he needs to fire his stylist asap.

Mmm.....not the best of the cases...............
Crap.....

Hellcrooner
01-25-2012, 04:24 AM

You mean top 3 in the East right?

because there are at least 4 better Pf in the west, and another 2 that could make a case.

daleja424
01-25-2012, 09:54 AM
You mean top 3 in the East right?

because there are at least 4 better Pf in the west, and another 2 that could make a case.

HELL NO. Right now Bosh is 3rd in the league (and you could argue first realistically).

B/c stats are so important to everyone the PFs currently rank like this:
1. Kevin Love
2. Lamarcus Aldridge
3. Chris Bosh
4. Blake Griffin
5. Pau Gasol
6. David Lee
7. Amare Stoudemire

That is without question IMO. And you could easily argue that Bosh is just as good as LA...and that Love is putting up solid numbers but is doing so really inefficiently and on an EHH team.

There is an argument that could be made right now that Chris Bosh is the best PF in the league. I rank him third, but there is an easy argument to be made there that he is even better.

It is people like you who continue to underrate the man.

21.5/8/1 blk/ 53% FGs as a 2nd/3rd option.

daleja424
01-25-2012, 09:56 AM
Not only should Bosh be an all-star... he should be the starting PF in the east. He has been the second best forward in the eastern conference this year (behind Lebron).

SportsAndrew25
01-25-2012, 10:50 AM
Do not worry. He will be an All-Star for the Dinosaur league.

PhillyBoomerang
01-25-2012, 11:09 AM
Based on his early numbers for PF in the East, still dont really like his game, too much, Its like watching Jermaine O'neal back in the day, relying on his mid-rage jumper to open up the rest of his game..just think Bosh lacks the rebounding and toughness of what i look for in PF overall

daleja424
01-25-2012, 12:41 PM
Based on his early numbers for PF in the East, still dont really like his game, too much, Its like watching Jermaine O'neal back in the day, relying on his mid-rage jumper to open up the rest of his game..just think Bosh lacks the rebounding and toughness of what i look for in PF overall

Its a different league today... pretty much all the good PFs are perimeter oriented...

picking on Bosh for that is absurd. LA, Love, Gasol, Amare, etc are all perimeter based players man...

Celticsfan2007
01-25-2012, 01:44 PM
His numbers are a bit inflated without wade for the past few weeks, but he is a all star without a doubt and should make it in over KG without hesitation.

koreancabbage
01-25-2012, 02:34 PM

Wtf he was a 20-10 guy before he got to Miami. And now he he's an 18-20 ppg and 8 boards playing with Lebron and a center who can only rebound. If you were thinking about Stoudemire on this team he would average 5-6 boards. the only thing Stoudemire has is his flashy dunks and thats about it.

Whats wrong with having a jumper to open one's game? Jermaine Oneal was also an elite PF in his prime. Bosh also has a quick first step as well. If bigs can shoot, it's a bonus cuz defenders have to stop either the drive or the shot. And if you can shoot the ball, u can get the defender in the air on pump fakes. No defender is going to be jumping at a guy who doesn't have a jump shot. Is basketball 101 man

Nick O
01-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Except he isn't top 3.

um... ya he is..

Nick O
01-25-2012, 03:45 PM
HELL NO. Right now Bosh is 3rd in the league (and you could argue first realistically).

1. Kevin Love
2. Lamarcus Aldridge
3. Chris Bosh
4. Blake Griffin
5. Pau Gasol
6. David Lee
7. Amare Stoudemire

That is without question IMO. And you could easily argue that Bosh is just as good as LA...and that Love is putting up solid numbers but is doing so really inefficiently and on an EHH team.

There is an argument that could be made right now that Chris Bosh is the best PF in the league. I rank him third, but there is an easy argument to be made there that he is even better.

this.. currently id have him over blake... although i think blake will pass him in the next couple years.

JordansBulls
01-25-2012, 03:57 PM
When Miami won in Atlanta with no Wade nor Lebron, that sealed Bosh being an allstar easily.

Bulls_fan90
01-25-2012, 08:38 PM

1. Kevin Love
2. Lamarcus Aldridge
3. Chris Bosh
4. Blake Griffin
5. Pau Gasol
6. David Lee
7. Amare Stoudemire

Who beat you in the finals last year?

um... ya he is..

Derp derp derp