PDA

View Full Version : Denver Nuggets

raiderhater1985
01-22-2012, 07:45 PM
I really haven't heard much talk about the Nuggets in hear and thought I'd bring them up and see what y'all thoughts of them are.
They are 11-5 and second in the West right now. They don't have a superstar per say but they play sound basketball in my opinion. To me they sort of remind me of the Pistons when Chauncy was there.

where do you guys see them finishing this season and whats your overall thoughts on the team?

Chronz
01-22-2012, 07:56 PM
Yea nobody is talking about them because people are still waiting for them to fall off. Which is funny because there was a thread not too long ago where everyone jumped on Hollinger for calling em.

jimbobjarree
01-22-2012, 08:01 PM
Yeah Hollinger predicted them 2nd, why should we talk about them?

jiggin
01-22-2012, 08:02 PM
I DEMAND that you change the title to Chicken Nuggets. Then you will get a discussion going in here...

Hawkeye15
01-22-2012, 08:10 PM
Yea nobody is talking about them because people are still waiting for them to fall off. Which is funny because there was a thread not too long ago where everyone jumped on Hollinger for calling em.

you literally stole my post haha.

Remember when everyone was calling Hollinger an idiot, YET AGAIN, for predicting the Knicks would struggle in this shortened, packed season, and Denver was built for it?'

AnalyzeNShoot
01-22-2012, 08:14 PM
They Need to liquidate some of their assest. Andre Miller, Wilson Chandler, Jr Smith, Keyon Martin instead of letting them just walk.

They Need a Good Center Nene is more of PF.
otherwise they are very solid

Iodine
01-22-2012, 08:19 PM
How can you read in hearing?

****ing blew my mind dude

nocal_lbm
01-22-2012, 08:25 PM
I am a nuggets fan and I must comment that Andre Miller and Harrington have been huge for us this year. many Nugget fans(and I wasn't exactly against the idea) wanted to amnesty Harrington, good thing we kept him

we are only 5-5 in conference but I like the way everybody is playing and how the Knicks are losing

THE GIPPER
01-22-2012, 08:27 PM
They Need to liquidate some of their assest. Andre Miller, Wilson Chandler, Jr Smith, Keyon Martin instead of letting them just walk.

They Need a Good Center Nene is more of PF.
otherwise they are very solid

I do agree with this but Mozgov has played pretty well and I expect him to continue to improve as the season goes on.

The thing I feel we need is for Faried to get some minutes. He should take all of Birdmans minutes imo. He's way better at this point of his career and he could be what Bird was for us 4 years ago.

nocal_lbm
01-22-2012, 08:34 PM
I do agree with this but Mozgov has played pretty well and I expect him to continue to improve as the season goes on.

The thing I feel we need is for Faried to get some minutes. He should take all of Birdmans minutes imo. He's way better at this point of his career and he could be what Bird was for us 4 years ago.

2 good points

I think Karl hates playing rookies, but you are right he should get minutes. alot of us see him as Dennis Rodman with off the charts athleticism. how can you keep him on the bench?

Fnom11
01-22-2012, 09:01 PM
They don't play D and Nene has been completely awful this season. Watching Nene try to find the rim last night was like a chicken with his head chopped off.

Hellcrooner
01-22-2012, 09:06 PM
they are good for regular season.

they will have trouble in playoffs tough.

no star means no b.s star calls, no b.s star calls means trouble in playoffs.

Evolution23
01-22-2012, 09:21 PM
They will win the championship

nraptorsk
01-22-2012, 10:40 PM
if this team stays together and then you add wilson chandler to the mix when he returns from playing abroad, the nuggets will be a force to recon with, the knicks are kicking themselves now, it took them this long to realize that they were losers coming out of that trade, the nuggets front office is probably laughing their ***** off at the knicks lol

THE GIPPER
01-22-2012, 11:55 PM
They don't play D and Nene has been completely awful this season. Watching Nene try to find the rim last night was like a chicken with his head chopped off.

Im not too worried about Nene's finishing I think it'll come around he's usually the most efficient big in the league. And as a nuggets fan im very happy that his rebounds are up this year so hopefully that keeps up.

nocal_lbm
01-23-2012, 12:00 AM

losing to the Bucks at home is outstanding

BallIsAll
01-23-2012, 12:04 AM
delete

IgglesFanInCO
01-23-2012, 12:13 AM

Lol no D? have you watched any of their games this year? they have a very good D it just is at times inconsistent and that revolves around the lack of experience at the C position, Mozgov is improving every game and by the end the season i have confidence their D will be semi consistent, and if you are going by opponent ppg then thats ********, they are the fastest paced team int he league, that runs up the score of both sides by allotting more opportunities

d nuggets fan
01-23-2012, 12:22 AM
Hollinger had it right - Denver is the 2nd best team in the West, but unfortunately OKC is the best team and in our division, so ........ how far will they go? WCF and lose in 6 to to OKC.

Fun team to watch play team ball without a single star player. This team is built to compete for the foreseeable future.

blahblahyoutoo
01-23-2012, 12:34 AM

i don't agree with what he posted (I thought Nene is a solid PF/C), but I love it when someone responds with a personal attack that has nothing to do with the thread topic.

d nuggets fan
01-23-2012, 01:04 AM

Hey **** for brains - Denver played the Bucks twice and beat them twice home and away. Weak troll crap.

coryd238
01-23-2012, 01:10 AM
Hey **** for brains - Denver played the Bucks twice and beat them twice home and away. Weak troll crap.

That was at the Heat fan... lol.

But our D has been pretty good this year, so more ignorance from people that don't watch any games.

iggypop123
01-23-2012, 01:40 AM
they really are similar to last years team, they lack a go to guy and that hurt them with elite teams, and they rely on their elevation advantage to run teams out. i think they could be dangerous because of this strange year. like the last lockout fluke's happen and it gives an opportunity for a team with depth not a better starting 5 to win. heck there will be back to backs in the playoffs!

TheNumber37
01-23-2012, 01:43 AM
Tyson Chandler and Fields for Miller, Rudy Fernandez, Mozgov

BallIsAll
01-23-2012, 01:52 AM
Tyson Chandler and Fields for Miller, Rudy Fernandez, Mozgov

we wouldnt want chandlers contract...

d nuggets fan
01-23-2012, 01:58 AM
they really are similar to last years team, they lack a go to guy and that hurt them with elite teams, and they rely on their elevation advantage to run teams out. i think they could be dangerous because of this strange year. like the last lockout fluke's happen and it gives an opportunity for a team with depth not a better starting 5 to win. heck there will be back to backs in the playoffs!

Iggy - don't be mad about Denver raping you Knicks fans - it ain't a fluke you suck. And your starting 5 btw isn't getting it done this year or next dude.

GrandDaddyPurp
01-23-2012, 02:13 AM
How can you read in hearing?

****ing blew my mind dude

Hear in reading? :eyebrow:

Denvur Naggets NBA Champs

nocal_lbm
01-23-2012, 03:04 AM

:laugh::laugh2:

I pissed off the wrong guy sorry

nocal_lbm
01-23-2012, 03:06 AM
personal attack

:facepalm:

Mudvayne91
01-23-2012, 03:07 AM
they are good for regular season.

they will have trouble in playoffs tough.

no star means no b.s star calls, no b.s star calls means trouble in playoffs.
This does concern me as well.

Rentzias
01-23-2012, 10:47 AM
Gallo looking more and more like "the man" on the team. He and Lawson are as close to a star as the Nugs have, and they only have upside.