PDA

View Full Version : What the Heat/ Lakers game proves

LETSGONETS
01-20-2012, 02:22 PM
Ok so since Lebron is playing unreal and the Heat are way better when its just one of the two playing( Wade being the other). This just proves that the whole teamming up is stupid and pointless. Granted they are great but the NBA would be so much better if they were battling against eachother. I think have to many superstars is not good you need to have balance. Look at the NUggets/ Knicks. Balance vs. stars and the Balanced team wins every time. It sad that LeChoke had to team up with players instead of doing things on his own. Hopefully the next generation will never do such a thing and keep the league competitive for a long time.

310Casper
01-20-2012, 02:31 PM
Im starting to see this too. Agreed..

MTL_123
01-20-2012, 02:34 PM
Well this would have never happened if Cavs GM Dan Gilbert didnt want to keep Hikson over Amare which led to Lebron leaving because cavs werent going anywhere

lakersiznumber1
01-20-2012, 02:36 PM
if i was pat i would trade wade or lebron for d12. With wade injuries i would trade him first.

ldawg
01-20-2012, 02:41 PM
well i have said this for a very long time. I miss Lebron being will Lebron. When he plays with Wade he goes into a shell especially in the 4th quarter. Bynum and Pau is the same thing they hardly have a good game together its one or the other. Pau and Bynum has always played better with the quicker Odom. I wish Wade and Lebron were on different teams. Its ok for Stars to join but not like players. Example Boston and Spurs. That is why i think La should trade for Howard and keep Pau to play with him and Miami should move Wade and fill that spot with an off the ball player that can hit the open shot. Last year i would have said trade Lebron but he is more durable than Wade.

Hellcrooner
01-20-2012, 02:49 PM
well i have said this for a very long time. I miss Lebron being will Lebron. When he plays with Wade he goes into a shell especially in the 4th quarter. Bynum and Pau is the same thing they hardly have a good game together its one or the other. Pau and Bynum has always played better with the quicker Odom. I wish Wade and Lebron were on different teams. Its ok for Stars to join but not like players. Example Boston and Spurs. That is why i think La should trade for Howard and keep Pau to play with him and Miami should move Wade and fill that spot with an off the ball player that can hit the open shot. Last year i would have said trade Lebron but he is more durable than Wade.

Im not sure Pau+ Dwight would be effective is pretty much the same problem than currently pau+drew bring.

If they both go inside they clog the line.

If Pau is wandering the three point line he is worthless ( but mr Potato head brown keeps ordering him to do that :confused:)

northsider
01-20-2012, 02:49 PM
I really do believe Bron left Cle prematurely. I thought he would've brought them a championship which to me is pretty damn exciting to see small teams that could be so powerful.

However what is done is done and sadly their are enough people/haters out there that will make this a check against Lebron and I don't exactly blame them but, it still doesn't change my stance that he is other worldly good.

Big2win
01-20-2012, 02:51 PM
I respect your observation, but I would have to disagree. It all involves being able to coach the talent to mesh. Doc Rivers made three all-stars mesh perfectly and definitively made Rondo a breakout sensation. Injuries and poor gm decisions are what crippled that team. Do you think the Lakers would have won if Wade was in the game?

ldawg
01-20-2012, 03:02 PM
Im not sure Pau+ Dwight would be effective is pretty much the same problem than currently pau+drew bring.

If they both go inside they clog the line.

If Pau is wandering the three point line he is worthless ( but mr Potato head brown keeps ordering him to do that :confused:)no on d howard is more mobile and gets a double double without the ball and he is more active and close out better on D. On offence he moves around more and plays the pick and roll fluid. Him and Pau are very different. Bynum and Pau are skill finest players. Bynum is just stronger and bigger.

Hellcrooner
01-20-2012, 03:06 PM
no on d howard is more mobile and gets a double double without the ball and he is more active and close out better on D. On offence he moves around more and plays the pick and roll fluid. Him and Pau are very different. Bynum and Pau are skill finest players. Bynum is just stronger and bigger.

Its a general problem with pau too, because he is a Pf / C swinger

he only felt comforable with Lorenzen Wright because he was more focused on defense.

Theres also some troubel in team spain to have Both Gasols at the same time in the court.

He needs a Noah , Perkins or Chandler by his side to be at his best.

Howard will want to score, like bynum does, not a good fit.

5ass
01-20-2012, 03:06 PM
Its not that 3 superstars is too much for a team, its more to do with how they fit together. I mean, a team of Dwight-Dirk-Williams would be a great team because u have the facilitator (williams), go to scorer (Dirk), defensive anchor+rebounder+2nd scoring option (Dwight). You play each player to their strength to maximize their efficiency.

Big Zo
01-20-2012, 03:15 PM
These guys were two wins away from a championship last year, and now they don't fit well together? Untrue. Besides, if the Heat had only one of them, and that player gets hurt, chances are they don't win a game like they did last night.

utl768
01-20-2012, 03:16 PM
heat arent better with wade sitting out

Cal827
01-20-2012, 03:22 PM
Well this would have never happened if Cavs GM Dan Gilbert didnt want to keep Hikson over Amare which led to Lebron leaving because cavs werent going anywhere

This. Except Gilbert was the owner :p

Bring The Heat
01-20-2012, 03:33 PM
Exactly what some other guy said above. First year together this team makes it to the finals and 2 wins away from a ring, not to mention if they hadn't blown that lead in game 2 I think we would've won it all that was the turning point. And what's funny is that I remember all the doubters on this board talking about how we wouldn't even get past the ECF, because our lack of "Chemistry".

Wade/Lebron are a lethal combination. People saying now that this team is better w/o wade is crap. Come playoff time is when this team is most dangerous. Not only do teams have to game plan and worry about Lebron but they also have to worry about the best SG in the game, D-Wade.... and lets not forget Bosh whois been playing great this season. Wait until Wade is 100% healthy that's all I'm going to say.

ldawg
01-20-2012, 03:34 PM
Its a general problem with pau too, because he is a Pf / C swinger

he only felt comforable with Lorenzen Wright because he was more focused on defense.

Theres also some troubel in team spain to have Both Gasols at the same time in the court.

He needs a Noah , Perkins or Chandler by his side to be at his best.

Howard will want to score, like bynum does, not a good fit.Yes he wants to score but he is all the players you named and then some. He to will get his touches just like Odom did. Its not that Odom was great but he did not stand still and wait for the ball in the post. With Howard the team defense
get better and they become quicker. Did you see Joel ran the floor and block Barnes? Bynum will never do that but Howard will, its the little things that win games. Its not that Bynum is bad he is just a traditional big not very quick and Pau is not quick either. Bosh and Kg even Boozer are better players to play with Howard they are money form 16ft they proved that spacing but pau is not that bad although he is not money.

ldawg
01-20-2012, 03:44 PM
Its not that 3 superstars is too much for a team, its more to do with how they fit together. I mean, a team of Dwight-Dirk-Williams would be a great team because u have the facilitator (williams), go to scorer (Dirk), defensive anchor+rebounder+2nd scoring option (Dwight). You play each player to their strength to maximize their efficiency.bingo you see the light

davids22
01-20-2012, 03:45 PM
I think LEBRON is better when Wade isn't playing, but this game just proves how good and deeper the Heat are compared to what people thought before. Hell, I thought the game where both Lebron and Wade sat out proved that when Bosh showed that he has always been a #1 option playing 3rd fiddle on this team.

Bottom line is this team was 2 wins away from winning the ship. These guys are talented, and their main priority this season is being healthy. Rest that hammy Wade, because Lebron/Bosh and co can get the regular season wins they need. This team will be disgustingly deadly come playoff time if everyone is 100%. Battier was a great pickup for their style of play. I don't think we'll ever see a true center on this team. Curry and Anthony are as good as it's going to get. But does it really matter? They proved their style can win and got them to the Finals. Battier is a huge additional to what they do, and Cole is a great spark guy on the bench. Chalmers is having a career year, Haslem is doing what is expected of him, and if MM gets healthy and learns his role, it's going to be tough for anyone to beat them out East. Chicago stands the only chance, and that all depends on Rose's health.

ldawg
01-20-2012, 03:51 PM
I think LEBRON is better when Wade isn't playing, but this game just proves how good and deeper the Heat are compared to what people thought before. Hell, I thought the game where both Lebron and Wade sat out proved that when Bosh showed that he has always been a #1 option playing 3rd fiddle on this team.

Bottom line is this team was 2 wins away from winning the ship. These guys are talented, and their main priority this season is being healthy. Rest that hammy Wade, because Lebron/Bosh and co can get the regular season wins they need. This team will be disgustingly deadly come playoff time if everyone is 100%. Battier was a great pickup for their style of play. I don't think we'll ever see a true center on this team. Curry and Anthony are as good as it's going to get. But does it really matter? They proved their style can win and got them to the Finals. Battier is a huge additional to what they do, and Cole is a great spark guy on the bench. Chalmers is having a career year, Haslem is doing what is expected of him, and if MM gets healthy and learns his role, it's going to be tough for anyone to beat them out East. Chicago stands the only chance, and that all depends on Rose's health. Heat were deep last year too just injured. Bibby, Haslem and Mike. Now they are even deeper the problem is when Wades come back Lebron hand over the keys, Bosh stops getting the ball and the Role players have no minutes to get in the game. closing the games will be Shane,Lebron,Wdae,Bosh,Joel not their best line up but the talented one. And thats the problem of having like stars. They are so good almost to a fault. Its like they should bring Wade off the bench.

Eg714
01-20-2012, 04:04 PM
All this game proves is that the lakers are a older team and they desperately need a pg and someone other than Kobe to create there own shot.

Raph12
01-20-2012, 04:12 PM
What you have to keep in mind is this, even if you take Wade and Bosh off of the team, they are better/the same as Cleveland. Lebron surrounded by shooters, but this time, they play great team defense with or without him... Miami is stacked.

sgaston
01-20-2012, 04:22 PM
Heat were deep last year too just injured. Bibby, Haslem and Mike. Now they are even deeper the problem is when Wades come back Lebron hand over the keys, Bosh stops getting the ball and the Role players have no minutes to get in the game. closing the games will be Shane,Lebron,Wdae,Bosh,Joel not their best line up but the talented one. And thats the problem of having like stars. They are so good almost to a fault. Its like they should bring Wade off the bench.

Sounds like people agree with me. I think the smart basketball move is to trade D Wade for a kings ransom to some unsupecting team desperate for a superstar. I think D-Wade is a beast, but a broken down-over thirty beast.

Dom A N8 U
01-20-2012, 04:28 PM
Exactly what some other guy said above. First year together this team makes it to the finals and 2 wins away from a ring, not to mention if they hadn't blown that lead in game 2 I think we would've won it all that was the turning point. And what's funny is that I remember all the doubters on this board talking about how we wouldn't even get past the ECF, because our lack of "Chemistry".

Wade/Lebron are a lethal combination. People saying now that this team is better w/o wade is crap. Come playoff time is when this team is most dangerous. Not only do teams have to game plan and worry about Lebron but they also have to worry about the best SG in the game, D-Wade.... and lets not forget Bosh whois been playing great this season. Wait until Wade is 100% healthy that's all I'm going to say.

Dude Wade is not the best shooting guard in the league, even if Kobe is older, he is still better, what makes you think he is the best. The fans and GM"S don't seem to agree with you, check the all star voting. He is the shooting guard version of Andrew Bynum, always hurt, he has missed 80 games since 06-07, and he will probably miss a lot more, he is breaking down faster now that he is 30, and it will only get worse, if the Heat could trade Dwight for Wade, then I say they go for it, can you imagine a big 3 of Lebron, Dwight and Bosh. ANd I'm pretty sure the Magic would want a bonafide star (WADE) over a injury prone all star center ( Bynum). And this is coming from a huge Laker fan, I would hate to see Dwight go to the Magic, but if the Heat were smart they would look at this.

ldawg
01-20-2012, 04:33 PM
Save money and improve the team trade Wade for Ray Allen sign him for a two year mid level. Dont worry Boston still wont beat them.

sgaston
01-20-2012, 04:54 PM
Dude Wade is not the best shooting guard in the league, even if Kobe is older, he is still better, what makes you think he is the best. The fans and GM"S don't seem to agree with you, check the all star voting. He is the shooting guard version of Andrew Bynum, always hurt, he has missed 80 games since 06-07, and he will probably miss a lot more, he is breaking down faster now that he is 30, and it will only get worse, if the Heat could trade Dwight for Wade, then I say they go for it, can you imagine a big 3 of Lebron, Dwight and Bosh. ANd I'm pretty sure the Magic would want a bonafide star (WADE) over a injury prone all star center ( Bynum). And this is coming from a huge Laker fan, I would hate to see Dwight go to the Magic, but if the Heat were smart they would look at this.

And people say that I was nuts for the DW for Chandler and Amare trade. The Magic would be nuts to do this. If the heat pulled that off, just give them the ring for the next 4 years. Won't happen though. The Heat need to trade D-Wade one way or the other but it would be a tough sell. Again, I think that emotion will superceed the right basketball decision.

KingPosey
01-20-2012, 04:56 PM

That will never happen.

KingPosey
01-20-2012, 04:57 PM

its fine if u think KB24 is better, but dont use that for ur argument. It ruins it.

Big Zo
01-20-2012, 05:03 PM
So Wade has a couple of injuries and another birthday this year, and suddenly he's past his prime and needs to be traded? I don't care how old you are, if you roll your ankle the way he did, you're gonna miss games.

Dom A N8 U
01-20-2012, 05:05 PM
its fine if u think KB24 is better, but dont use that for ur argument. It ruins it.

Good point, I just hate when Heat Fans say he is the best SG, based on What? 1 ring and he blocks shots, give me a break.

Dom A N8 U
01-20-2012, 05:07 PM
So Wade has a couple of injuries and another birthday this year, and suddenly he's past his prime and needs to be traded? I don't care how old you are, if you roll your ankle the way he did, you're gonna miss games.

Dude is always, injured his first 5 years in the league, he missed as many games as Bynum missed his first 5, he is injury prone as well. And I'm not saying he is past his prime, but come on, Dwayne Wade for Dwight would be a steal for Miami, they have too many guards not enough size, Dwight and Lebron, could turn into the greatest 1 2 punch ever. Do you dissagree?

Sactown
01-20-2012, 05:14 PM
I think it's as simple as this, Lebron is the most deadly player when he has the ball, he's either going to burn you to the basket or draw a double and find the open man.. surround him with great shooters *Miller, Shane, Bosh, Chalmers* and you're going to be able to score the ball...
Everyone seems to think Lebron needs to adjust to playing off the ball.. IMO it's wade who should be the one playing off Lebron, not the other way around

utl768
01-20-2012, 05:16 PM
Sounds like people agree with me. I think the smart basketball move is to trade D Wade for a kings ransom to some unsupecting team desperate for a superstar. I think D-Wade is a beast, but a broken down-over thirty beast.

:facepalm:

he turned 30 3 days ago

heat lose 3 meaningless games in a row and everyone has a panic attack

same crap as last year

Big Zo
01-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Dude is always, injured his first 5 years in the league, he missed as many games as Bynum missed his first 5, he is injury prone as well. And I'm not saying he is past his prime, but come on, Dwayne Wade for Dwight would be a steal for Miami, they have too many guards not enough size, Dwight and Lebron, could turn into the greatest 1 2 punch ever. Do you dissagree?

I don't disagree, but It's highly unlikely to happen, so it's a moot point. And my beef is with people that keep saying "Wade is 30, and is breaking down fast." Reality is, as you pointed out, that he's always dealt with injuries and has always come back and been a beast.

utl768
01-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Save money and improve the team trade Wade for Ray Allen sign him for a two year mid level. Dont worry Boston still wont beat them.

wade for ray allen?

lol....

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

justinnum1
01-20-2012, 05:19 PM
Heat were deep last year too just injured. Bibby, Haslem and Mike. Now they are even deeper the problem is when Wades come back Lebron hand over the keys, Bosh stops getting the ball and the Role players have no minutes to get in the game. closing the games will be Shane,Lebron,Wdae,Bosh,Joel not their best line up but the talented one. And thats the problem of having like stars. They are so good almost to a fault. Its like they should bring Wade off the bench.

joel doesnt close games, try again.

justinnum1
01-20-2012, 05:20 PM

Bottom line is this team was 2 wins away from winning the ship. These guys are talented, and their main priority this season is being healthy. Rest that hammy Wade, because Lebron/Bosh and co can get the regular season wins they need. This team will be disgustingly deadly come playoff time if everyone is 100%. Battier was a great pickup for their style of play. I don't think we'll ever see a true center on this team. Curry and Anthony are as good as it's going to get. But does it really matter? They proved their style can win and got them to the Finals. Battier is a huge additional to what they do, and Cole is a great spark guy on the bench. Chalmers is having a career year, Haslem is doing what is expected of him, and if MM gets healthy and learns his role, it's going to be tough for anyone to beat them out East. Chicago stands the only chance, and that all depends on Rose's health.

Great post.

Bring The Heat
01-20-2012, 05:32 PM

Dude I'm sorry D-Wade now is a better player than Kobe. He is the better all around player at this point. He is more explosive, gets to the rim better and is a superior defender. Wade will go down as the best shot blocking SG in the game. Wade might not score as many points but is more efficient. It's not about how many points or shots you take its about how efficient you are as a scorer. When Wade is healthy which he will be soon he is better at this point. Kobe is a great player but what I never liked about him is that he doesn't like to pass. He doesn't like to involve his teammates in the game.... which is why also lebron > kobe... Kobe is top 5 in my book but not better than wade and lebron.

Evolution23
01-20-2012, 05:43 PM
Pretty easy to see Lebron plays better without Wade. Only homer Heat fans are clueless and blind to the truth.

Dom A N8 U
01-20-2012, 05:54 PM
Dude I'm sorry D-Wade now is a better player than Kobe. He is the better all around player at this point. He is more explosive, gets to the rim better and is a superior defender. Wade will go down as the best shot blocking SG in the game. Wade might not score as many points but is more efficient. It's not about how many points or shots you take its about how efficient you are as a scorer. When Wade is healthy which he will be soon he is better at this point. Kobe is a great player but what I never liked about him is that he doesn't like to pass. He doesn't like to involve his teammates in the game.... which is why also lebron > kobe... Kobe is top 5 in my book but not better than wade and lebron.

I agree with a lot of your points, but there is one thing you fail to mention. Consistency, Kobe has been to the Finals 7 times, and he does pass the Ball, not sure if you look at stats, but Kobe is putting up 31 6 assists and 5 rebounds and he plays through all of the injuries that wade doesn't. Your boy wade is averaging 19.8 points this year, so to say it is clear cut is laughable. Wade is better than Kobe at two things, Driving to the rim and Defense, and he is begining to shoot the jumper a lot more, which is probably why he is shooting 43% from the field. I do agree that Kobe could do a lot more to get his teamates involved, but seriously he has no one on his team that can handle the rock, so it puts a ton of preesure on Kobe. But Wade is not better than Kobe. Put Kobe on the Heat and guess what, the Heat win a championship. Kobe doesn't back down from anyone and he always speaks his mind, people know where they stand with Kobe. All those questions last year of who would take the last shot, would not have been a question with Kobe on the team. Wade has not learned to take pressure off Lebron or Bosh, that would not be a problem with Kobe on that team. Plus Kobe could play off of Lebron a lot better, he knows how to get open, and he recognizes how good Lebron is, I think Wade still wants it to be his team, but the reality is Wade should defer to Lebron, Lebron is the best all around palyer in the league.

naps
01-20-2012, 06:04 PM
Psd is the most ridiculous thing ever. I would never know this planet had so many stupid people if it were not for psd. Trade wade for Ray Allen? GTFO you ****en ******. The only player on earth worth trading Wade for is LeBron James, and Heat already have him. Stop hating and most of you would die to have the hands down 2nd best player on earth on your team. Enjoy the beautiful show. Good luck.

Big Zo
01-20-2012, 06:07 PM
pretty easy to see lebron plays better without wade. Only homer heat fans are clueless and blind to the truth.

Bring The Heat
01-20-2012, 06:10 PM
I agree with a lot of your points, but there is one thing you fail to mention. Consistency, Kobe has been to the Finals 7 times, and he does pass the Ball, not sure if you look at stats, but Kobe is putting up 31 6 assists and 5 rebounds and he plays through all of the injuries that wade doesn't. Your boy wade is averaging 19.8 points this year, so to say it is clear cut is laughable. Wade is better than Kobe at two things, Driving to the rim and Defense, and he is begining to shoot the jumper a lot more, which is probably why he is shooting 43% from the field. I do agree that Kobe could do a lot more to get his teamates involved, but seriously he has no one on his team that can handle the rock, so it puts a ton of preesure on Kobe. But Wade is not better than Kobe. Put Kobe on the Heat and guess what, the Heat win a championship. Kobe doesn't back down from anyone and he always speaks his mind, people know where they stand with Kobe. All those questions last year of who would take the last shot, would not have been a question with Kobe on the team. Wade has not learned to take pressure off Lebron or Bosh, that would not be a problem with Kobe on that team. Plus Kobe could play off of Lebron a lot better, he knows how to get open, and he recognizes how good Lebron is, I think Wade still wants it to be his team, but the reality is Wade should defer to Lebron, Lebron is the best all around palyer in the league.

I respect your opinion and you also bring up good points. I just like Wade all around better this point, in his prime obviously Kobe was the best. Kobe yes is a tough minded player and gritty, And when he's in the zone unstoppable. Like you said Wade gets to the hole better but Kobe has the nicer jumpshot i'll give you that. Kobe had his time to win rings, now let's see what Wade can do.. already has one and put up arguably the best finals performance of any player.

The Flash
01-20-2012, 06:14 PM
So all non HEAT fans want to trade Wade now when WADE is the franchise, maybe the reason Lebron and Bosh are here, the guy who brought us a ring and who will probably retire here. We were 5-0 with Wade playing before he got injured , he's not that injury prone like people think and he's not going anywhere. They sacrificed a lot to be here and they will make it work

Dom A N8 U
01-20-2012, 06:22 PM
So all non HEAT fans want to trade Wade now when WADE is the franchise, maybe the reason Lebron and Bosh are here, the guy who brought us a ring and who will probably retire here. We were 5-0 with Wade playing before he got injured , he's not that injury prone like people think and he's not going anywhere. They sacrificed a lot to be here and they will make it work

I'm not a Heat fan, but I'm also not saying just trade Wade for anyone, I'm saying trade him for the most Dominant Center in the game and you will have the greatest 1 2 punch ever, Lebron and Wade do the same thing, can you imagine how much pressure Dwight would take off Bosh, The Heat would have a dominant center to free up all the shooters and to dominate the low post, Bosh and Lebron would be better off, plus Dwight is 4 years younger than Wade, are you honestly saying you would not trade Wade for Dwight Straight up?

Dom A N8 U
01-20-2012, 06:26 PM

And Wade is not the Franchise, if he was, there would have been no need for Lebron and Bosh, those are top tier players, and trust me, take Lebron off this team and there no better than Atlanta, take Wade off this team and Miami is still a contender, do you dissagree?

naps
01-20-2012, 06:39 PM
And Wade is not the Franchise, if he was, there would have been no need for Lebron and Bosh, those are top tier players, and trust me, take Lebron off this team and there no better than Atlanta, take Wade off this team and Miami is still a contender, do you dissagree?

You are out of your ****en mind. Wade is the heart and soul of this team. Ask Bosh, ask James Jones, ask UD etc. Each of them said Wade is the pillar of the franchise. I am sure you are too young and that's what is causing the overreaction. And Wade is more capable of leading a team to championship as he already proved with a second star player next to him. And he was on his the way to get his second finals MVP if it was not for LeBron's mysterious disappearance.

Dom A N8 U
01-20-2012, 06:50 PM
You are out of your ****en mind. Wade is the heart and soul of this team. Ask Bosh, ask James Jones, ask UD etc. Each of them said Wade is the pillar of the franchise. I am sure you are too young and that's what is causing the overreaction. And Wade is more capable of leading a team to championship as he already proved with a second star player next to him. And he was on his the way to get his second finals MVP if it was not for LeBron's mysterious disappeqarance.

Who gives a ****** about james jones and Rupaul, answer the question, would your team do better if Lebron wasnt on the team or if Wade wasn't on the team, if you honestly think your team would be better without Lebron rather than Wade, your crazy, he has missed 82 games since 06 07 and before that he missed a lot more. so who is the franchise really? And I'm 32, and I played ball in college, how about you? Do u think anyone here thinks wade is better than Lebron, that should be a poll question. Wade is overated, he played against one of the worst teams to ever make the finals, and yes Shaq was still a factor then, besides that was a while ago already.

justinnum1
01-20-2012, 07:05 PM
you guys are wasting time talking about trading either

AIRMAR72
01-20-2012, 07:07 PM
I agree,wade is the heat best overall player furthermore the heat needs a penetrating PASS 1st PG to make the flow of they offense easier since both wade and bron need more time on their post game and BOTH need the ball in their hands to be effective the playoffs is about halfcourt play and being a fastbreak, jumping shooting team that be a challenging task to win it all in 2012

Chronz
01-20-2012, 07:15 PM

You do realize that Ray Allen was massively underutilized compared to his career norms.

theheatles
01-20-2012, 07:38 PM
this game clearly shows us that the heat are going to go 16-0 in the playoffs en route to their 2nd championship :p

but this game really doesn't show anything we didn't already know

BigBongTheory
01-20-2012, 09:03 PM
nothing

BigBongTheory
just a regular season game

BigBongTheory
but it still shows we need a point guard, but that's the same ol, for the last several years, all our losses this year are to teams that have quick efficient pg's

beliges
01-20-2012, 09:19 PM
What it proves is the Heat are the most talented team in the league and the Lakers dont have the roster to compete with the elite teams in the league this year. Nothing new here. It was obvious Miami was gonna be the best team in the league this year and after giving away LO for nothing, it became very evident that the Lakers will not have a good enough roster to be serious contenders this season.

beliges
01-20-2012, 09:22 PM
Who gives a ****** about james jones and Rupaul, answer the question, would your team do better if Lebron wasnt on the team or if Wade wasn't on the team, if you honestly think your team would be better without Lebron rather than Wade, your crazy, he has missed 82 games since 06 07 and before that he missed a lot more. so who is the franchise really? And I'm 32, and I played ball in college, how about you? Do u think anyone here thinks wade is better than Lebron, that should be a poll question. Wade is overated, he played against one of the worst teams to ever make the finals, and yes Shaq was still a factor then, besides that was a while ago already.

LBJ is the best player on that team. Hell, he is the best player on the planet right now. But the difference between Lebron and Wade is that Wade can get it done for you down the stretch on the biggest stage. LBJ thus far in his career has failed time and time again when the game gets into crunch time. No doubt LBJ is the best player on that team, but Wade becomes more valuable when the game is in question in teh closing minutes because his offensive arsenal is not as one dimensional as LBJs has been thus far.

MTL_123
01-20-2012, 09:29 PM

how stupid are u?:facepalm:

albertc86
01-20-2012, 09:39 PM
You're just seeing this now? You're not going to see as many memorable games now that stars are paired up.

smith&wesson
01-20-2012, 09:42 PM
Wow imagine howard and lebron. sheesh.

kobebabe
01-20-2012, 09:42 PM
:nod:
It's not a secrete anymore

smith&wesson
01-20-2012, 10:02 PM
Proves nothing. the lakers were playing like garbage.

u cant convince me that miami doesnt have balance.

what do they really lack ? they have offense, defence, good role players, they have solid vets, they have some youth. they have stars. what else you need ?

ClippersE.G
01-21-2012, 03:21 AM
This proves what I said earlier in the season. The real Lakers will come out when they hit the road for a couple games and are away from home. Aside from Pau and Kobe the Lakers have a bunch of D-League caliber players that are expected to contribute and thats tough.

But they go home again so this streak will prob be stopped and the hype train will start again. Anyone who is not a Laker fans knows this team is not very good

JayW_1023
01-21-2012, 02:16 PM
I still like the Lakers, especially on defense. They are more playoff equipped than regular season-equipped this time around. They should cut down Kobes minutes however.

Kobe is carrying them right now despite his injuries, and at this pace it will not end well. They need more from their front court.

Metta World Peace is living up to his new name by the way. What a dormant performance thus far. Now not only his scoring his gone, but he is no longer the teams best defender (Kobe is).

justinnum1
01-21-2012, 02:21 PM
I still like the Lakers, especially on defense. They are more playoff equipped than regular season-equipped this time around. They should cut down Kobes minutes however.

Kobe is carrying them right now despite his injuries, and at this pace it will not end well. They need more from their front court.

Metta World Peace is living up to his new name by the way. What a dormant performance thus far. Now not only his scoring his gone, but he is no longer the teams best defender (Kobe is).

idk about that. If the lakers meet a really athletic team in the finals i think they are in big trouble. If they see portland or denver they could be in trouble.

Giraffes Rule
01-21-2012, 03:38 PM
All that game proved to me is that Mike Brown is still a terrible head coach.

Tony_Starks
01-21-2012, 03:49 PM
Proves that Lakers need to get some legit supporting talent. Arenas is at home. They have a trade exception. Even Gasol can be had at the right price. But to expect Kobe to singlehandedly win every night in a Mike Brown offense is a bit much......

C-Style
01-21-2012, 04:32 PM
I learned that the Lakers are still a working progress, specially on offense they still need work to be a able to play against the Heats of the league.

beliges
01-21-2012, 05:16 PM
Proves nothing. the lakers were playing like garbage.

u cant convince me that miami doesnt have balance.

what do they really lack ? they have offense, defence, good role players, they have solid vets, they have some youth. they have stars. what else you need ?

Miami has the best team in the league. They have the most top heavy talent by far and they have a good supporting cast around their 3 superstars. The Lakers on the other hand, well, lets just say that if Kobe doesnt shoot at least 30 times, they are not going to win. There is not one legitimate reason why Kobe should shoot less than 25-30 shots a game. Nobody else on that team can initiate offense. Its sad watching them put a bunch of D League/washed up players around Kobe again.

BULLSFAN0810
01-21-2012, 11:32 PM
im tired of this debate..its about complimenting each other....i hate miami..not because they are miami,wade or lbj..its because ...i dont see lbj as a REAL WINNER...and thats with a ship or not. Its like he gave up on trying to be the man and decided he is a sidekick. i hate him even more.its like his game gets weaker with he and wade on the floor.i didslike miami because they flopped all playoffs last year and to my recolection the greats in their prime never faked a foul like these guys do. This team imo is an abomination.3 stars lumped togther,with the prayer of hopefully winning with a trash bench. Its not that they beat the bulls ..i figured the bulls would be ready this year or next year..its just the heartless-ness of LBJ..i thought Bosh was over rated ....butimo he may be their best player offensively..i just hate how all this came about really...it made all these hooper TALK ABOUT TEAMS,AND CLAIMING TO WANT TO WIN, BUT I DONT THINK THEY WANT TO WIN BECAUSE THEY ALL WANT TO BE THE MAN WITH ALL THE MONEY,AND THE BALL IN THE END...AND THATS NOT THE BAD THING,IM SURE THIS ISNT NEW NEWS..ITS UGLY BECAUSE NOW WE HEAR THIS *ITCHASSNESS LIKE ITS OKAY..AND THATS WHY I HATE LBJ...HEARTLESS..And now the plaugue has spread to every other wanna be winner...

CHANGO
01-21-2012, 11:42 PM
:cricket:

im tired of this debate..its about complimenting each other....i hate miami..not because they are miami,wade or lbj..its because ...i dont see lbj as a REAL WINNER...and thats with a ship or not. Its like he gave up on trying to be the man and decided he is a sidekick. i hate him even more.its like his game gets weaker with he and wade on the floor.i didslike miami because they flopped all playoffs last year and to my recolection the greats in their prime never faked a foul like these guys do. This team imo is an abomination.3 stars lumped togther,with the prayer of hopefully winning with a trash bench. Its not that they beat the bulls ..i figured the bulls would be ready this year or next year..its just the heartless-ness of LBJ..i thought Bosh was over rated ....butimo he may be their best player offensively..i just hate how all this came about really...it made all these hooper TALK ABOUT TEAMS,AND CLAIMING TO WANT TO WIN, BUT I DONT THINK THEY WANT TO WIN BECAUSE THEY ALL WANT TO BE THE MAN WITH ALL THE MONEY,AND THE BALL IN THE END...AND THATS NOT THE BAD THING,IM SURE THIS ISNT NEW NEWS..ITS UGLY BECAUSE NOW WE HEAR THIS *ITCHASSNESS LIKE ITS OKAY..AND THATS WHY I HATE LBJ...HEARTLESS
:cricket:

The Flash
01-21-2012, 11:49 PM
im tired of this debate..its about complimenting each other....i hate miami..not because they are miami,wade or lbj..its because ...i dont see lbj as a REAL WINNER...and thats with a ship or not. Its like he gave up on trying to be the man and decided he is a sidekick. i hate him even more.its like his game gets weaker with he and wade on the floor.i didslike miami because they flopped all playoffs last year and to my recolection the greats in their prime never faked a foul like these guys do. This team imo is an abomination.3 stars lumped togther,with the prayer of hopefully winning with a trash bench. Its not that they beat the bulls ..i figured the bulls would be ready this year or next year..its just the heartless-ness of LBJ..i thought Bosh was over rated ....butimo he may be their best player offensively..i just hate how all this came about really...it made all these hooper TALK ABOUT TEAMS,AND CLAIMING TO WANT TO WIN, BUT I DONT THINK THEY WANT TO WIN BECAUSE THEY ALL WANT TO BE THE MAN WITH ALL THE MONEY,AND THE BALL IN THE END...AND THATS NOT THE BAD THING,IM SURE THIS ISNT NEW NEWS..ITS UGLY BECAUSE NOW WE HEAR THIS *ITCHASSNESS LIKE ITS OKAY..AND THATS WHY I HATE LBJ...HEARTLESS..And now the plaugue has spread to every other wanna be winner...

:speechless:

justinnum1
01-21-2012, 11:52 PM

:bla: