PDA

View Full Version : To trade or not to trade

sgaston
01-19-2012, 05:48 PM
I am torn about whether or not the Cavs should trade Andy. On one hand, he is never going to have more trade value than now. We are clearly not going to win it all this year:( On the other, he is a fan favorite and he is valuble to the Cavs now and going forward. The GM in me is leaning toward trade and getting back at least a 1st round pick and a young talent in return.

bholly
01-19-2012, 05:50 PM
I know you're new, so just a word of advice - make your thread titles mean something. This is about Anderson Varejao, so put his name in the title. That way people can find the thread later, and people who don't care won't come in here thinking it's something else and then abuse you for it.

Also, this belongs in the Cavs forum.

GiantsSwaGG
01-19-2012, 09:24 PM
/thread please...

GrapeSoda
01-19-2012, 09:26 PM
Absolutely trade him .. develop Kyrie and Tristan and continue to build around your core

Corey
01-19-2012, 11:26 PM
Byron Scott on trading Varejao:

"It would have to be an unbelievable person to get back," Scott said. "I look at him as one of the guys you look at and say, 'He's not going anywhere.' I just feel he's that valuable and feel that strongly about him and what he means to this team."