PDA

View Full Version : PSD: The Chicago Bulls have the most expensive bench in the NBA

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 11:11 AM
Someone has to go:

Paying Carlos Boozer 29 minutes, 14 points, 8.1 rebounds 2.1 FTA, 1.4 assists 0.9 Steals 52% from the field

Making over 13 million a season

Taj Gibson: 7 pts, 4.5 rebs, 1.4 blks, 0.6 assists 0.4 steals 2.4 FTA 50% from the field

still on rookie contract
20.1 minutes

Joakim Noah: 7.1 pts, 8.2 rebs, 1.1 blks, 2.5 FTA 1.6 assists 0.6 steals 26.6 minutes

making 12 million per season

Omer Asik: 3.6 pts 5.5 rebs 1.2 blks 0.6 assists 1.1 fta 17.4 minutes

still on rookie contract

i think the point im making is very clear here, the Bulls bench players are pretty much just as productive as the starters, for the minutes they play, and cost 1/3 of the price they pay boozer and noah

the bulls have this amimal coming from overseas in 2 seasons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwQw-oeKgrk

omer asik and taj gibson are restricted free agents this summer, and resigning them will put the bulls into the luxary tax area

my suggestion? trade boozer and noah to any team that will take them, a simple deal really, ship them both to houston for luis scola and filler or to the bobcats for a pick or something

noah is the only one of the 2 who hasn't played up to expectations due to "foul trouble and other crap(aka covering for boozers defensive lapses)

boozer and gibson are basically the same player on offense, taj and boozers first mission on the offensive end is to shoot the mid range jumper and then ocasionally post up and try to score down low

taj is an all NBA calibur defender, he is 26 atm, and isnt getting any younger, let me make this clear NOW IS THE TIME FOR TAJ GIBSON TO START AT THE 4 FOR THE BULLS this guy is much better defensively than boozer, and offensively? boozer only averages 14 ppg! for a 13 million dollar player!!!

in 2012, i believe if boozer is still on the roster, he MUST be amnestyed

joakim noah?? i wld give him time to get his crap together, because omer asik is getting better each and every game and is becoming more confident on the offensive end, and is actually posting up the past few games

it is time for boozer to go, even if they have to attach noah with him to get rid of his contract!!!

if you are paying 25 million for these 2 clowns to play 28 mins a game, when you have 2 guys who combine for under 10 million dollars, have the same if not more production than the starters, then someone has to go!

i wish orlando wld just take noah, boozer, butler(who wont get play time until next season, dont be suprised to see the bulls get rid of brewer or korver to get butler play time) and picks for howard

PSP, do you agree?

i know i will probably get responses like: "its only been 16 games, the bulls have a deep front line, why not keep them all?, and "let them play the year out then amnesty boozer"

the bottom line is, i dont expect boozer to play out his full deal with the bulls, they have gibson and mitrotic in waiting, boozer must go, that is a fact

as for Noah? imo, i wld like to keep him and asik, but i think asik can be a top 5 center if he got the mins at center and some more experience, asik is 25 years old, and he is the center in waiting

i wld package boozer and noah together and try to get some team to take them, what do i want in return? a backup for asik and a backup for gibson until mitrotic comes over.

or just give me a 1st and a 2nd round pick

kozelkid
01-19-2012, 11:17 AM
No. Taj Gibson will NOT start at the 4 nor should he. It's not even debatable given his lack of offense. As for the premise for the rest of your point, I'll answer them step by step.

Brewer, Watson and Korver are all expirings, should the Bulls choose to not pick up their options in either. And already, they look to have a future replacement in Brewer 1-2 years down the road in Jimmy Butler.

Since Omer was drafted in the 2nd round, he won't get a big extension due to the Gilbert Arenas Provision.

Which leaves Taj as possibly the only issue. However, since we have bird rights, we should be able to extend him at a reasonable 7-8 mil a year.

As long as our team is a contender (which it is obviously), our owner will pay the luxury tax.

With all that said, I do see the Bulls dealing Boozer in the not so distant future. By that I mean 2 years from now or so. Right before Mirotic arrives.

justinnum1
01-19-2012, 11:18 AM
Bulls are fine this season, but when taj and asik need to get paid, they could be in trouble.

DChibes
01-19-2012, 11:19 AM
close but not yet...Omer still has a longgggg way to go and in my opinion plays like puss some times. If he ever gets that killer instinct he will be awesome. As for Boozer he is starting to heat up a little bit and i think he is playing well.

The bulls have a great team. I dont think right now is the time to pick it apart. Go get Ray Allen and enjoy the ride to the finals.

Kenny Powders
01-19-2012, 11:21 AM
Must be made of a solid oak

29$JerZ
01-19-2012, 11:22 AM
Lucky for the Bulls they have the Amnesty clause

With Rose going to get his Max it makes harboring Deng,Boozer,Noah that more difficult

I wonder if they try to trade Boozer next season though or simply waive him before the start of next season.

uptown0364
01-19-2012, 11:24 AM
So then we'll go from the best bench in the NBA to the worst? And our starting 5 will be worse as well? Makes sense.

If Omer and Taj start for us they will be going against better quality players (starters) and their impact will be lessened. Let's not rush to gut the team with the best record in the NBA.

senor paco
01-19-2012, 11:28 AM
Must be made of a solid oak

Oak isn't that expensive. Black walnut would have been a smarter answer.

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 11:29 AM
close but not yet...Omer still has a longgggg way to go and in my opinion plays like puss some times. If he ever gets that killer instinct he will be awesome. As for Boozer he is starting to heat up a little bit and i think he is playing well.

The bulls have a great team. I dont think right now is the time to pick it apart. Go get Ray Allen and enjoy the ride to the finals.

you do realize he only scores on undersized and non defensive 4's right??

31 pts on channing frye? 23 on jerebko? 20 on ryan anderson? 17 on whoever the hell plays 4 for the raptors?

lets be serious, he was a product of jerry sloan's system,the only thing real about boozer is his rebounding and his lack of D. everything else is because of sloan

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 11:31 AM
So then we'll go from the best bench in the NBA to the worst? And our starting 5 will be worse as well? Makes sense.

If Omer and Taj start for us they will be going against better quality players (starters) and their impact will be lessened. Let's not rush to gut the team with the best record in the NBA.

no, mitrotic comes over in 2 years, and the bulls will have the MLE

who cares about the nba's best record? how did that work out for the bulls nd spurs last season? the regular season means nothing

if omer and taj were actually given the chance to develop, they would be much better offensively

defensively, they r already there

senor paco

31 pts on channing frye? 23 on jerebko? 20 on ryan anderson? 17 on whoever the hell plays 4 for the raptors?

lets be serious, he was a product of jerry sloan's system,the only thing real about boozer is his rebounding and his lack of D. everything else is because of sloan
yeah, 18 points per game is pretty lousy.

obvious dumbass/troll is obvious

BcEuAbRsS
Noah is a bigger problem over Boozer IMO...

Noah to the Celtics for Ray Allen...

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 11:32 AM
Lucky for the Bulls they have the Amnesty clause

With Rose going to get his Max it makes harboring Deng,Boozer,Noah that more difficult

I wonder if they try to trade Boozer next season though or simply waive him before the start of next season.

who will take boozer if noah or some other young piece is attached to him? really?

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 11:33 AM
yeah, 18 points per game is pretty lousy.

obvious dumbass/troll is obvious

how am i a troll? am i saying the bulls suck and will never make the finals? did i say rose sucks??

where am i a troll?

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 11:33 AM

oh ok, so the bulls can have even a bigger log jam at the 3 and 2

korver,butler,brewer,hamilton,deng, allen

redwhitenblue
01-19-2012, 11:39 AM
I stopped reading your post when you said Taj and Boozer are the same player offensively. You clearly must not watch the actual games, as Taj gets his points from a lot of put backs and dunks. He has a weak offensive game, is an average post player and his jump shot is terrible. You could not run plays to Taj similar to the ones Boozer has run to him directly.

You deal Noah and you're left with Asik and whatever you get in return for Noah as the only big men on the roster. What's the deal with holding onto both? Why wouldn't the Bulls hold onto Noah at this point, when his trade value is probably lower than it's been in a while with his struggles? When Noah gets back into the groove (hopefully this year), you're looking at a sell-high situation when Asik is more ready to take over. Asik's not ready currently, he and Taj get into major foul trouble quite often.

As stated in above posts, Butler is likely going to replace Brewer (I think possibly after this year) and when Mirotic is ready to come over the Bulls will either look to trade or amnesty Boozer.

Then if you're the Bulls you look for a sharp shooter on the market, they're not terribly expensive and a backup PG if Watson ends up getting a starting role on another team.

Another thing that may be overlooked, unless a guy like Brewer or Watson is offered a sure starting job on another team, I wouldn't doubt they stick with the Bulls and the opportunity to be on a winning team. The chemistry is awkwardly good between these players and if money is similar, I think they'd stay.

Regardless, this thread title makes no sense, unless you're trying to state that Boozer and Noah are bench players, in which case I'll argue Boozer is clearly playing better than Taj this year and Noah's having a down year so far but has looked better the last few games. I guarantee the minutes being that way are partially because the Bulls started the season with 16 games in 24 days, the most in the NBA (only the Lakers had 15 games in that span, everyone else was 14 or less). Thibodeau is smartly not weighing on the big men to save them for the long haul. These guys aren't Deng or Rose who can handle heavy minutes.

ChitownSports16
01-19-2012, 11:40 AM
IF it isnt for D12... Hell NO!

Kenny Powders
01-19-2012, 11:41 AM

I'm hungover and needed to think quick before someone stole my witticism.

redwhitenblue
01-19-2012, 11:44 AM
Frye 6-11, Anderson 6-10, not exactly undersized.

And no, you don't 'develop' your offensive game during the real thing. You do that in the offseason. That's something Asik looks to have been doing, Taj still can't hit a jumper.

If they were ready to be big players, the Bulls would look to make the moves. Their FO has shown enough to be trusted with things like that and the fact that both are still set clearly in their bench roles shows that they aren't ready for the positions you believe.

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 11:44 AM
I stopped reading your post when you said Taj and Boozer are the same player offensively. You clearly must not watch the actual games, as Taj gets his points from a lot of put backs and dunks. He has a weak offensive game, is an average post player and his jump shot is terrible. You could not run plays to Taj similar to the ones Boozer has run to him directly.

You deal Noah and you're left with Asik and whatever you get in return for Noah as the only big men on the roster. What's the deal with holding onto both? Why wouldn't the Bulls hold onto Noah at this point, when his trade value is probably lower than it's been in a while with his struggles? When Noah gets back into the groove (hopefully this year), you're looking at a sell-high situation when Asik is more ready to take over. Asik's not ready currently, he and Taj get into major foul trouble quite often.

As stated in above posts, Butler is likely going to replace Brewer (I think possibly after this year) and when Mirotic is ready to come over the Bulls will either look to trade or amnesty Boozer.

Then if you're the Bulls you look for a sharp shooter on the market, they're not terribly expensive and a backup PG if Watson ends up getting a starting role on another team.

Another thing that may be overlooked, unless a guy like Brewer or Watson is offered a sure starting job on another team, I wouldn't doubt they stick with the Bulls and the opportunity to be on a winning team. The chemistry is awkwardly good between these players and if money is similar, I think they'd stay.

Regardless, this thread title makes no sense, unless you're trying to state that Boozer and Noah are bench players, in which case I'll argue Boozer is clearly playing better than Taj this year and Noah's having a down year so far but has looked better the last few games. I guarantee the minutes being that way are partially because the Bulls started the season with 16 games in 24 days, the most in the NBA (only the Lakers had 15 games in that span, everyone else was 14 or less). Thibodeau is smartly not weighing on the big men to save them for the long haul. These guys aren't Deng or Rose who can handle heavy minutes.

you must not watch the games, im not saying that taj is better than him offensively, im saying they way they score is simular, taj and boozer mainly shoot jumpers right??

do gibson and boozer post up alot?

dont they both score on layups and dunks??

same TYPE of offensive player

when will asik and gibson be ready if they cant get the minutes?

yes i am implying that boozer and noah are bench players, they dont even play in the 4th quarter the past few months since that NJ game last season when we lost

i will gladly deal noah if someone will take boozer off my hands

if i cld get a glen davis, type of backup for gibson for a season, and a solid backup center, why the hell not??

if not, just get rid of boozer and let taj develop

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 11:46 AM
Frye 6-11, Anderson 6-10, not exactly undersized.

And no, you don't 'develop' your offensive game during the real thing. You do that in the offseason. That's something Asik looks to have been doing, Taj still can't hit a jumper.

If they were ready to be big players, the Bulls would look to make the moves. Their FO has shown enough to be trusted with things like that and the fact that both are still set clearly in their bench roles shows that they aren't ready for the positions you believe.

taj and omer need actual game minutes to improve, you cant improve strictly off of practice

you can see clearly yourself that omer is becoming more comfortable offensively, last week, he actually posted up and made a hook in the post for us

where was that last season??

chicagocubsfan
01-19-2012, 11:49 AM
I would love the bulls to try and make a run for ray allen

redwhitenblue
01-19-2012, 11:50 AM
you must not watch the games, im not saying that taj is better than him offensively, im saying they way they score is simular, taj and boozer mainly shoot jumpers right??

do gibson and boozer post up alot?

dont they both score on layups and dunks??

same TYPE of offensive player

when will asik and gibson be ready if they cant get the minutes?

yes i am implying that boozer and noah are bench players, they dont even play in the 4th quarter the past few months since that NJ game last season when we lost

i will gladly deal noah if someone will take boozer off my hands

if i cld get a glen davis, type of backup for gibson for a season, and a solid backup center, why the hell not??

if not, just get rid of boozer and let taj develop
To go down you're list here. I didn't say you said Taj was better, even saying Taj and Boozer have a similar game is wrong.

Boozer does actually shoot jumpers and hits them with much better regularity than Taj, who really struggles with that.

Gibson occassionally posts up with the 2nd team because it's not a heavy offensive unit, but it's not a go-to play with the 2nd unit like it can be with Boozer on the starters.

Every player on the bulls scores on layups and dunks, does that mean that Ronnie Brewer and Taj are similar offensive players?

Asik and Gibson have to get ready by practicing more and proving themselves worthy during the practices. They get more than enough minutes, this isn't a situation like Butler who can't see the floor unless it's mop up time.

The past few months? We have yet to hit the 1 month mark in the season, and Thibs tends to go heavy defense in the 4th, that's not shocking. Taj is a better defender, and in close games you want that D on the floor and to let Rose take over. Asik is a better interior defender than Noah and clogs up the lane better than Noah. Noah's the better team defender and rotates better, but when it comes to crunch time Asik is better at keeping guys from trying to drive the lane.

I'm glad you would 'gladly' do that, I'm also glad you have no power to do so because you're making snap judgments and really questioning an organization that's given you little reason to really question the past few years.

You want Big Baby and a backup C for Noah and Boozer?

You're dumb. This ends my discussion with you.

jimbobjarree
01-19-2012, 11:53 AM

send him to the burn ward!

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 11:58 AM
To go down you're list here. I didn't say you said Taj was better, even saying Taj and Boozer have a similar game is wrong.

Boozer does actually shoot jumpers and hits them with much better regularity than Taj, who really struggles with that.

Gibson occassionally posts up with the 2nd team because it's not a heavy offensive unit, but it's not a go-to play with the 2nd unit like it can be with Boozer on the starters.

Every player on the bulls scores on layups and dunks, does that mean that Ronnie Brewer and Taj are similar offensive players?

Asik and Gibson have to get ready by practicing more and proving themselves worthy during the practices. They get more than enough minutes, this isn't a situation like Butler who can't see the floor unless it's mop up time.

The past few months? We have yet to hit the 1 month mark in the season, and Thibs tends to go heavy defense in the 4th, that's not shocking. Taj is a better defender, and in close games you want that D on the floor and to let Rose take over. Asik is a better interior defender than Noah and clogs up the lane better than Noah. Noah's the better team defender and rotates better, but when it comes to crunch time Asik is better at keeping guys from trying to drive the lane.

I'm glad you would 'gladly' do that, I'm also glad you have no power to do so because you're making snap judgments and really questioning an organization that's given you little reason to really question the past few years.

You want Big Baby and a backup C for Noah and Boozer?

You're dumb. This ends my discussion with you.

yes, give me davis, a backup center and picks and you take 25 million dollars of dead weight off my hands, while i have picks and mitrotic coming in 2 years

gladly

i guess you are fine that our "2 best" front line players sit in the 4th quarter because they arent as good in areas as our bench players are

i wonder if knicks fans would be happy to see stoudemire and anthony, their 2 best front line players on the bench in the 4th because they cant play good in certain areas

im not into wasting 25 million on crap when we can trade them for something that can help us in the future

not a hard concept to grasp

gibson and boozer again are the same TYPE of offensive player, the only thing different is when boozer posts he does his little turn around jumper, and gibson doesnt

all gibson and boozer do is attempt mid range shots, post up ocassionally, and score on tip ins and layups

boozer plays 10 more mins and gets 7 more pts, if i can play gibson for 30 mins, get more production out of him, than have boozer out there for 30, ill take gibson

atleast he can play defense

the bulls will definately amnesty boozer this offseason, 14 and 8 for 13 million??

id understand if it was 18 and 10 or even 16 and 10 with some solid defense, but for his production in the playoffs and early this year, i dont see much of an improvment, and im willing to see what gibson has to give to me for 1/3 of the price

just my opinion, i dont have a problem with ur opinion, i just want u to see where im coming from

Sofnr
01-19-2012, 12:00 PM
oh ok, so the bulls can have even a bigger log jab at the 3 and 2

korver,butler,brewer,hamilton,deng, allen

The Bulls are fine. There is no reason to screw with the team at this point in time. We don't want any log jabs. I hate log jabs.

DaBUU
01-19-2012, 12:08 PM

F Dat

DaBUU
01-19-2012, 12:13 PM
I would love the bulls to try and make a run for ray allen

CJ Watson+Korver for Ray Allen. And it works pretty easily in the trade machine.

Pierzynski4Prez
01-19-2012, 12:13 PM
This **** is FoRealzzzzzzzzzzz

Badluck33
01-19-2012, 12:22 PM
Bulls wont get one of the big 3 in boston.
Taj and Asik will get paid. Asik is probably going to get close to $10 million a year by someone so he realistically should be traded for something soon. Taj has another year before that situation is brought up for him but Yes, I've said it all along that those two need to be packaged for some sort of player in the future. Better to trade them than lose them for nothing.

DLeeicious
01-19-2012, 12:33 PM
rzzzza

Muttman73
01-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Need to add this year, and I think they will at the deadline and see what happens.

D1JM
01-19-2012, 12:55 PM
We should just blow up the bulls! Have a fire sell and get a **** load of draft picks.

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 01:00 PM
We should just blow up the bulls! Have a fire sell and get a **** load of draft picks.
you know thats not what im saying, im just saying whats the sense of having these 2 players, who cant play in the 4th quarter, who have developed as far as they can go, play 30 mins for 25 million combined, when i can have 2 young guys who have potential on the floor for 30+ minutes, less than half the price, and solid backups to help them out.

i havent completely given up on noah, noah still can prove he can be a huge asset, i wld trade him right away unless someone was going to take boozer off my hands and send me picks and a good backup pf

there are alternatives, like amnestying boozer, and signing odom for the mle and waiting for mitrotic.

boozer obviously isnt in our future plans, why not get picks for him?

Kyben36
01-19-2012, 01:01 PM
the bulls may have the highest paid bench, but the also play like it, people forget alot about the bench, and its a key part to any game.

as far as our bench goes though, I think watson makes 3, Korver 5, Brewer 5, asik and Taj may combine for 4, so thats 17 mil, sure its alot, but what do other teams have on their bench.

Lakers

Meta World Peace- formaly Ron Artest- Nearly 7
Blake 4
Josh Mcroberts- nearly 3 mil.

thats nearly 14 mil so its not that much more than the Bulls, and how about teams with players like Ben Gordon, MOnta ellis, Jamall Crawford last year, who pay their 6th man almost as much as a starter.

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 01:03 PM
the bulls may have the highest paid bench, but the also play like it, people forget alot about the bench, and its a key part to any game.

as far as our bench goes though, I think watson makes 3, Korver 5, Brewer 5, asik and Taj may combine for 4, so thats 17 mil, sure its alot, but what do other teams have on their bench.

Lakers

Meta World Peace- formaly Ron Artest- Nearly 7
Blake 4
Josh Mcroberts- nearly 3 mil.

thats nearly 14 mil so its not that much more than the Bulls, and how about teams with players like Ben Gordon, MOnta ellis, Jamall Crawford last year, who pay their 6th man almost as much as a starter.

lol, if you actually read my post instead of just reading the title and posting, you would see im reffering to the dead weight of carlos boozer and the underachieving noah

uptown0364
01-19-2012, 01:10 PM
no, mitrotic comes over in 2 years, and the bulls will have the MLE

who cares about the nba's best record? how did that work out for the bulls nd spurs last season? the regular season means nothing

if omer and taj were actually given the chance to develop, they would be much better offensively

defensively, they r already there

Ok you got me to agree with you. I'm all for throwing this season and next seasons chances at a title away to build for the future. Pretty sure since we lost in the Playoffs last year it's a given it will happen again. Trade Noah and Booz for draft picks GARPAX so we can have a sweet project team for the next few years!

effen5
01-19-2012, 01:21 PM
lol, if you actually read my post instead of just reading the title and posting, you would see im reffering to the dead weight of carlos boozer and the underachieving noah

:facepalm:

Carlos Boozer has been beasting lately...I know what you are trying to say how he can be a liability but I would much rather have Boozer then Taj right now.

Taj is what he is...a 6th man hard hat and lunch pail guy. Hes a bench player.

Same with Asik but he might end up being a starter because of the lack of starters in the game today but Asik won't be playing as well because he will be playing a lot more minutes then his normal bench minutes.

Boozer is an actual threat in the post unlike Taj. Boozer attracts double teams in the post unlike Taj. We need a player like Boozer in the playoffs.

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 01:23 PM

Carlos Boozer has been beasting lately...I know what you are trying to say how he can be a liability but I would much rather have Boozer then Taj right now.

Taj is what he is...a 6th man hard hat and lunch pail guy. Hes a bench player.

Same with Asik but he might end up being a starter because of the lack of starters in the game today but Asik won't be playing as well because he will be playing a lot more minutes then his normal bench minutes.

Boozer is an actual threat in the post unlike Taj. Boozer attracts double teams in the post unlike Taj. We need a player like Boozer in the playoffs.

beasting?? have you seen a bulls game this season? http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/1703/carlos-boozer

one 31 pt game nd hes beasting???

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 01:24 PM
Ok you got me to agree with you. I'm all for throwing this season and next seasons chances at a title away to build for the future. Pretty sure since we lost in the Playoffs last year it's a given it will happen again. Trade Noah and Booz for draft picks GARPAX so we can have a sweet project team for the next few years!

i dont get the logic there but w/e

effen5
01-19-2012, 01:25 PM
beasting?? have you seen a bulls game this season? http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/1703/carlos-boozer

one 31 pt game nd hes beasting???

Read the rest of my post. We need a player like him. He commands double teams and is an underrated passer. Hes been playing defense a lot better as well.

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 01:26 PM
Read the rest of my post. We need a player like him. He commands double teams and is an underrated passer. Hes been playing defense a lot better as well.

oh, u mean the occasional block and poor rotations, and lack of consistant contests?

id admit, he has improved, but not drastically

effen5
01-19-2012, 01:29 PM
oh, u mean the occasional block and poor rotations, and lack of consistant contests?

id admit, he has improved, but not drastically

Since this thread is about having the most expensive bench...what do you recommend we do? Trade both Noah and Boozer? Why don't we just trade Deng too.

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 01:34 PM
Since this thread is about having the most expensive bench...what do you recommend we do? Trade both Noah and Boozer? Why don't we just trade Deng too.

now why would we trade our 2nd best player?

in a perfect world, howard doesnt get traded until the offseason, and we sign and trade noah for howard

in a realstic world, maybe a boozer for torgolou and anderson, torgulou goes to IR and anderson backs up for gibson. howard and boozer are best friends so the magic wld do it to keep him happy

or

boozer , hamilton and noah for scola, martin, and thabeet

in a unrealistic world? boozer and noah for some bobcats pick

Rose/Watson/Lucas
Martin/Korver/brewer
Deng/Butler
Scola/Gibson
Asik/Thabbeet/Pryzbilla(FA)

scola is cheaper than boozer, martin is younger than hamilton

Pierzynski4Prez
01-19-2012, 01:36 PM
If Boozer is so bad, then why would another team give up anything of value for him and his big contract?

And if we amnesty him, our front court depth disappears.

effen5
01-19-2012, 01:39 PM
now why would we trade our 2nd best player?

in a perfect world, howard doesnt get traded until the offseason, and we sign and trade noah for howard

in a realstic world, maybe a boozer for torgolou and anderson, torgulou goes to IR and anderson backs up for gibson. howard and boozer are best friends so the magic wld do it to keep him happy

or

boozer , hamilton and noah for scola, martin, and thabeet

in a unrealistic world? boozer and noah for some bobcats pick

Rose/Watson/Lucas
Martin/Korver/brewer
Deng/Butler
Scola/Gibson

scola is cheaper than boozer, martin is younger than hamilton

Why would the Bulls trade our second best player? Maybe because we *****ed at him about the same thing your *****ing about Boozer and Noah just three years ago.

effen5
01-19-2012, 01:39 PM
If Boozer is so bad, then why would another team give up anything of value for him and his big contract?

This.

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 01:41 PM
Why would the Bulls trade our second best player? Maybe because we *****ed at him about the same thing your *****ing about Boozer and Noah just three years ago.

deng has always been consistent, he has exausted his potential, no more room to grown, but for his price, which is cheaper than noah and boozer, and the minutes he plays and his production, he is more than worth the price

he shld be the one making 12 per year

noah is good and all, but his lack of production in the playoffs irks me

boozer, hes jsut a piece of crap, was excited when we first got him, but now i see he was just a product of sloans system, as well as williams

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 01:43 PM

if we amnesty him, sign a pf in the offseason for the MLE(odom) and wait 1 more year for mitrotic, then we still retain our depth

any team would take boozer if he is attached to something good, like noah

Pierzynski4Prez
01-19-2012, 01:47 PM
if we amnesty him, sign a pf in the offseason for the MLE(odom) and wait 1 more year for mitrotic, then we still retain our depth

any team would take boozer if he is attached to something good, like noah

What on earth makes you think the Bulls are in a "Wait" mode. We just were in the ECF. It's Mirotic, and we have no idea when he will be over here, and planning our future around him is Moronic.

And Noah's value is extremely low at this point as you have described by his poor play. Nobody is going to take on both contracts together while giving you anything of value. You could probably get Rashard Lewis with his contract and maybe some 2nd rounders. Making us a much, much, much worse team.

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 01:50 PM
What on earth makes you think the Bulls are in a "Wait" mode. We just were in the ECF. It's Mirotic, and we have no idea when he will be over here, and planning our future around him is Moronic.

And Noah's value is extremely low at this point as you have described by his poor play. Nobody is going to take on both contracts together while giving you anything of value. You could probably get Rashard Lewis with his contract and maybe some 2nd rounders. Making us a much, much, much worse team.

as bad as hes played, ur still underestimating his value, u dont think minny,bobcats,76ers,celtics, and half the league would be willing to give up picks for him?

Pierzynski4Prez
01-19-2012, 01:55 PM
as bad as hes played, ur still underestimating his value, u dont think minny,bobcats,76ers,celtics, and half the league would be willing to give up picks for him?

Pickwise it would be tough to find a lottery team to take his contract. Not to mention matching the salary. If you want a decent pick back most likely the bulls would be taking on a bad contract back themselves.

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 01:56 PM
Pickwise it would be tough to find a lottery team to take his contract. Not to mention matching the salary. If you want a decent pick back most likely the bulls would be taking on a bad contract back themselves.

guarentee minny wld give us a pick for noah, even if it was noah+2012 bulls pick for minny 2012 bulls pick

Pierzynski4Prez
01-19-2012, 02:08 PM
guarentee minny wld give us a pick for noah, even if it was noah+2012 bulls pick for minny 2012 bulls pick

Guaranteeing it? Bulls would still need about 10 mil back in contracts. Most likely means we'd be taking on Darko +, not to mention at the moment the Wolves are in line for the 12th pick.

Is that really worth Noah?

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 02:11 PM
Guaranteeing it? Bulls would still need about 10 mil back in contracts. Most likely means we'd be taking on Darko +, not to mention at the moment the Wolves are in line for the 12th pick.

Is that really worth Noah?

of course not, but gimmie noah+boozer for darko, and picks, DONE DEAL

anything to get gibson to start

we need a petition

effen5
01-19-2012, 02:13 PM
of course not, but gimmie noah+boozer for darko, and picks, DONE DEAL

anything to get gibson to start

we need a petition

That petition will have only one name on it....who wants to guess whose name?

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 02:14 PM
That petition will have only one name on it....who wants to guess whose name?

give gibson 32 minutes: 14 ppg, 9 rebs, 2 blocks 1 steal, 52% and about 3.2 FTA and improved defense

mRc08
01-19-2012, 02:15 PM

This. We are playing well, good enough to win it all in fact, why trade peices when they arn't at the height of their trade value and our owner is willing to pay? One of the bulls biggest strenghts is their depth, especially this season.

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 02:17 PM
This. We are playing well, good enough to win it all in fact, why trade peices when they arn't at the height of their trade value and our owner is willing to pay? One of the bulls biggest strenghts is their depth, especially this season.

u really think the owner is going to pay omer 8 million and gibson 8 million next season to play 20 mins???

really? really? its not happening, guarentee, that 1 of the 4 front line players for the bulls will be gone via amnesty or trade

bank on it, and bet it will be boozer, if he and noah arent already traded

Yunqn
01-19-2012, 02:31 PM

thank u ... i guess im not the only one who see's this..

but asik imo should be our starter ..i would move noah & boozer 4 a pf..& keep taj and asik for cheap .. omer can be resigned this offseason for cheap ..

Pierzynski4Prez
01-19-2012, 02:34 PM
give gibson 32 minutes: 14 ppg, 9 rebs, 2 blocks 1 steal, 52% and about 3.2 FTA and improved defense

Who plays the other 16 minutes at the 4 spot? And Noah's minutes at the 5? Darko? Do you want us to lose?

Pierzynski4Prez
01-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Forrealz, any of your propositions will not make our team better (at least the realistic ones). We all appreciate you trying to save Jerry a couple of bucks, but nobody wants us to risk losing because these guys make too much money for you to sleep at night.

Yunqn
01-19-2012, 02:39 PM
i made a thread days ago about this & people were complaining ..

we can sign asik for less than noah this year and just as effective...but people really think noah is 4 million per year better than asik...smh if we are winning with better play from our backup then how can he be our 2nd best player as someone already posted..

we can package boozer,noah & bobcats pick for k love & garbage .. keep taj & asik

Pierzynski4Prez
01-19-2012, 02:44 PM
i made a thread days ago about this & people were complaining ..

we can sign asik for less than noah this year and just as effective...but people really think noah is 4 million per year better than asik...smh if we are winning with better play from our backup then how can he be our 2nd best player as someone already posted..

we can package boozer,noah & bobcats pick for k love & garbage .. keep taj & asik

Why would you think people think that? That's what he makes, it is what it is. Is he earning it? Of course not, but nothing we can do. Thibs is playing him when he deserves to play.

And Minnesota would not except that offer in a million years. If they both are playing as backups, as you and the OP are explaining, why on earth would Minny give up their franchise player and one of the top PF's to come for the next number of years? Are Noah and Boozer going to take Minny deep in the playoffs since they would take up nearly half of the cap? Of would building properly around K-Love?

Sofnr
01-19-2012, 02:45 PM
The idiocy in this thread is amazing. The Bulls have a legitimate shot to win a championship this year. We are 16 games into the season. Trading away Boozer and Noah does not make us a better team. It destroys our depth. Having guys like Gibson and Asik to come off the bench a benefit most teams can't claim. All four of these guys have weaknesses but they have all contributed to making this team 13-3 right now. A starting lineup of Rose-hamilton-deng-gibson-asik with a weakened bench will absolutely get murdered in the playoffs. The Bulls are in win now mode. We can worry about Boozer and Noah's contracts and how to replace their production when the issue arises. Right now lets focus on trying to win it all. The Bulls need Boozer and Noah playing at a high level if they want to beat the Heat in the playoffs this year. Personally, I think they have a very strong chance.

DeyAce
01-19-2012, 02:56 PM
I guarntee the Bulls will not make any trades this year.

gunsandtallica
01-19-2012, 02:57 PM
well lets see....
we have the best record in he nba
one of our biggest strenghs is our depth
especially with a logjammed season
weve played less then 20 games and noah has every chance to bounce back to near all-star form
were championship contenders..
youre worried about luxury tax as if its coming out of your pocket?
and you wanna trade for scola and fillers? and wait for a european player 2 years from now when were contenders now?....lmao

man im glad you are not an nba gm. i woudnt trust you with my 2k team....but thanks for making us laugh.

gunsandtallica
01-19-2012, 02:58 PM
thank you sofnr! i man with some sense

Raps18-19 Champ
01-19-2012, 02:58 PM
What's with the "PSD:" crap in the title?

pd1dish
01-19-2012, 03:17 PM
No. Taj Gibson will NOT start at the 4 nor should he. It's not even debatable given his lack of offense. As for the premise for the rest of your point, I'll answer them step by step.

Brewer, Watson and Korver are all expirings, should the Bulls choose to not pick up their options in either. And already, they look to have a future replacement in Brewer 1-2 years down the road in Jimmy Butler.

Since Omer was drafted in the 2nd round, he won't get a big extension due to the Gilbert Arenas Provision.

Which leaves Taj as possibly the only issue. However, since we have bird rights, we should be able to extend him at a reasonable 7-8 mil a year.

As long as our team is a contender (which it is obviously), our owner will pay the luxury tax.

With all that said, I do see the Bulls dealing Boozer in the not so distant future. By that I mean 2 years from now or so. Right before Mirotic arrives.

all this.....

im happy with our players and how deep we are. i dont care that we are paying these guys good money, because like kozelkid said, there are a lot of expiring contracts after this year. depth is going to be very important this season so its a good thing weve got it.

btw, i cant wait for Mirotic. this guy is going to be a beast of a scorer.

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 07:47 PM
all this.....

im happy with our players and how deep we are. i dont care that we are paying these guys good money, because like kozelkid said, there are a lot of expiring contracts after this year. depth is going to be very important this season so its a good thing weve got it.

btw, i cant wait for Mirotic. this guy is going to be a beast of a scorer.

25 million a year for depth?

no thanks, ill take joel pryzbilla, and whatever free agent 4 i can find for under 5 million a season

Chill_Will_24
01-19-2012, 07:56 PM
Nikola Mirotic is meh... I wanna see him play in the US before i call him an animal. How many times have we heard some unknown guy in Europe will be a beast in the NBA?

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 08:25 PM
Nikola Mirotic is meh... I wanna see him play in the US before i call him an animal. How many times have we heard some unknown guy in Europe will be a beast in the NBA?

look how rubio and asik have turned out

europe hasnt failed us yet

were not saying he will be a superstar, but can definately see him as a big piece of our future

Chill_Will_24
01-19-2012, 08:45 PM
look how rubio and asik have turned out

europe hasnt failed us yet

were not saying he will be a superstar, but can definately see him as a big piece of our future

Just saying for every Euro prospect that is touted as an animal there is two Marco Belinellies and 6 Sasha Pavlovics

Rubio's main weapon is is unreal passing and playmaking ability while Asik is a good defender.

Mirotic is the same as Bojan Bogdanovic; two highly touted Euro wings that have to prove they can do it in the NBA.

Your YouTube highlight reel is nice.. But i can find a similar one of him bricking shots all game.

kozelkid
01-19-2012, 08:53 PM
Just saying for every Euro prospect that is touted as an animal there is two Marco Belinellies and 6 Sasha Pavlovics

Rubio's main weapon is is unreal passing and playmaking ability while Asik is a good defender.

Mirotic is the same as Bojan Bogdanovic; two highly touted Euro wings that have to prove they can do it in the NBA.

Your YouTube highlight reel is nice.. But i can find a similar one of him bricking shots all game.

Lol your comparison of Mirotic to Bojan Bogdanovic or Marco Belinelli or Pavlovic shows your ignorance. I forgive you, but do a little more research on him before you post your "opinion" though.

Starting with the fact that Nikola isn't even a wing. :pity:

No, he's probably not the next Dirk as some people seem to want to compare him. But being the next Detlef Schrempf isn't far off and would be a huge steal at pick 23 in what was considered a weak draft.

Chill_Will_24
01-19-2012, 09:02 PM
Lol your comparison of Mirotic to Bojan Bogdanovic or Marco Belinelli or Pavlovic shows your ignorance. I forgive you, but do a little more research on him before you post your "opinion" though.

Starting with the fact that Nikola isn't even a wing. :pity:

No, he's probably not the next Dirk as some people seem to want to compare him. But being the next Detlef Schrempf isn't far off and would be a huge steal at pick 23 in what was considered a weak draft.

Hopefully he becomes the next Ryan Anderson. Its so hard to tell with these Euros. And yaa he looked like a wing to me on that video when i watched on my phone.

kozelkid
01-19-2012, 09:07 PM
Hopefully he becomes the next Ryan Anderson. Its so hard to tell with these Euros. And yaa he looked like a wing to me on that video when i watched on my phone.

He's 6-10. Anderson is a fair comparison and I'd be happy with that considering I've had a massive hard-on for him and his game for awhile now (I'd trade Boozer in a second for him).

At the moment, I'm happy that Mirotic doing well and is the leader of one of the best Euro teams in the second best league in the world (behind NBA of course).

At the very least, he's gonna be played very physical for next 2 years because of it and hopefully will continue to add bulk.

He's not the most athletic, but he has very good handles for a big, he is a good shooter and is very skilled.

I still think Schrempf is the best comparison I can think of and probably most realistic. I expect him to be here by 2014 as hopefully the Bulls either amnesty or trade Boozer by then and he replaces Boozer as the ideal pick and pop option alongside Rose.

Shammyguy3
01-19-2012, 09:48 PM
Rose/Watson/Lucas
Martin/Korver/brewer
Deng/Butler
Scola/Gibson

That team is worse than our current team, by a pretty large margin
And Boozer's pretty much better across the board than Gibson besides defense.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=boozeca01&y1=2012&p2=gibsota01&y2=2012

kho1313
01-19-2012, 10:03 PM
Maybe the most expensive, but you get what you pay for...

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 10:17 PM
man, just get me pau gasol, id give up noah and boozer for him and mcroberts and filler

gasol and asik can start, then we can move gasol to the 5 and gibson to the 4 to give asik some rest

would be a great defensive and rebounding front line

gasol could easily get upwards of 16 ppg with the bulls and actually be on the floor in the 4th, and be a great 2nd or 3rd option for us

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 10:20 PM
That team is worse than our current team, by a pretty large margin
And Boozer's pretty much better across the board than Gibson besides defense.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=boozeca01&y1=2012&p2=gibsota01&y2=2012

let gibson start the 4 and actually get the chance develop and he is would be much more efficient, and much cheaper

effen5
01-19-2012, 11:00 PM
let gibson start the 4 and actually get the chance develop and he is would be much more efficient, and much cheaper

He started 20 games last year and hes avging more points on the bench then he is starting.

Forrealz
01-19-2012, 11:10 PM
He started 20 games last year and hes avging more points on the bench then he is starting.

well, if your fine with your "beasting" 14 and 8 powerforward who makes 13+ a season, and cant even play in the 4th, thats good for you

ill take my cheap pf who can be just as productive in the same minutes imo

Bulls_fan90
01-19-2012, 11:46 PM
Troll thread. OP clearly has no idea what he's talking about. Have you watched any Bulls games this year, or do you just look at the boxscore? Don't bother replying to me btw, it's a rhetorical question.

This really made me laugh;

boozer and gibson are basically the same player on offense

effen5
01-20-2012, 12:39 AM
Troll thread. OP clearly has no idea what he's talking about. Have you watched any Bulls games this year, or do you just look at the boxscore? Don't bother replying to me btw, it's a rhetorical question.

This really made me laugh;

Same...offensively Gibson and Boozer isn't even close.

Shammyguy3
01-20-2012, 01:25 AM
man, just get me pau gasol, id give up noah and boozer for him and mcroberts and filler

gasol and asik can start, then we can move gasol to the 5 and gibson to the 4 to give asik some rest

would be a great defensive and rebounding front line

gasol could easily get upwards of 16 ppg with the bulls and actually be on the floor in the 4th, and be a great 2nd or 3rd option for us

I would do that too... but you're still wrong on everything else.

Efficiency decreases as time increases. That's pretty much a standard thing. And no, Taj would never be more efficient because he's a worse scorer and a bad free throw shooter. Taj is a great backup, a mediocre starter. That's it, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Team*Chicago
01-20-2012, 01:27 AM
Someone has to go:

Paying Carlos Boozer 29 minutes, 14 points, 8.1 rebounds 2.1 FTA, 1.4 assists 0.9 Steals 52% from the field

Making over 13 million a season

Taj Gibson: 7 pts, 4.5 rebs, 1.4 blks, 0.6 assists 0.4 steals 2.4 FTA 50% from the field

still on rookie contract
20.1 minutes

Joakim Noah: 7.1 pts, 8.2 rebs, 1.1 blks, 2.5 FTA 1.6 assists 0.6 steals 26.6 minutes

making 12 million per season

Omer Asik: 3.6 pts 5.5 rebs 1.2 blks 0.6 assists 1.1 fta 17.4 minutes

still on rookie contract

i think the point im making is very clear here, the Bulls bench players are pretty much just as productive as the starters, for the minutes they play, and cost 1/3 of the price they pay boozer and noah

the bulls have this amimal coming from overseas in 2 seasons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwQw-oeKgrk

omer asik and taj gibson are restricted free agents this summer, and resigning them will put the bulls into the luxary tax area

my suggestion? trade boozer and noah to any team that will take them, a simple deal really, ship them both to houston for luis scola and filler or to the bobcats for a pick or something

noah is the only one of the 2 who hasn't played up to expectations due to "foul trouble and other crap(aka covering for boozers defensive lapses)

boozer and gibson are basically the same player on offense, taj and boozers first mission on the offensive end is to shoot the mid range jumper and then ocasionally post up and try to score down low

taj is an all NBA calibur defender, he is 26 atm, and isnt getting any younger, let me make this clear NOW IS THE TIME FOR TAJ GIBSON TO START AT THE 4 FOR THE BULLS this guy is much better defensively than boozer, and offensively? boozer only averages 14 ppg! for a 13 million dollar player!!!

in 2012, i believe if boozer is still on the roster, he MUST be amnestyed

joakim noah?? i wld give him time to get his crap together, because omer asik is getting better each and every game and is becoming more confident on the offensive end, and is actually posting up the past few games

it is time for boozer to go, even if they have to attach noah with him to get rid of his contract!!!

if you are paying 25 million for these 2 clowns to play 28 mins a game, when you have 2 guys who combine for under 10 million dollars, have the same if not more production than the starters, then someone has to go!

i wish orlando wld just take noah, boozer, butler(who wont get play time until next season, dont be suprised to see the bulls get rid of brewer or korver to get butler play time) and picks for howard

PSP, do you agree?

i know i will probably get responses like: "its only been 16 games, the bulls have a deep front line, why not keep them all?, and "let them play the year out then amnesty boozer"

the bottom line is, i dont expect boozer to play out his full deal with the bulls, they have gibson and mitrotic in waiting, boozer must go, that is a fact

as for Noah? imo, i wld like to keep him and asik, but i think asik can be a top 5 center if he got the mins at center and some more experience, asik is 25 years old, and he is the center in waiting

i wld package boozer and noah together and try to get some team to take them, what do i want in return? a backup for asik and a backup for gibson until mitrotic comes over.

or just give me a 1st and a 2nd round pick

I was just letting you know that none of those things aren't going to happen unless we're trading for Dwight Howard. This team will stay together perfectly if we win the championship because the owner will happily go deeper into luxury taxes just to keep the team together as it is. The FO knows exactly what the hell their doing. We got plenty of time before Mirotic comes to America and he won't come til after Boozer contract expires not before it expires.

Rndy
01-20-2012, 06:53 AM
HAHAHA I guess they still haven't given IQ tests to join these forums eh? What a moron. Always wondered how someone could be so wrong and watch the same thing I do.

MOST
01-20-2012, 07:37 AM
Idiotic

quade36
01-20-2012, 09:33 AM
Lets deal with it when the time comes. I don't think right now the Bulls are in any position to change their team up. If anything, wait til the offseason. So a thread like this can be put to rest until then.

justinnum1
01-20-2012, 10:25 AM
only thing similar between boozer and gibson is they are both one dimensional players. Taj sucks on offense and boozer sucks on D.

theheatles
01-20-2012, 10:28 AM
CJ Watson+Korver for Ray Allen. And it works pretty easily in the trade machine.

no chance that happens...you'd have to ship brewer, korver +

effen5
01-20-2012, 10:09 PM
Taj hurt now good thing we have depth....silly op.

chicago lulz
01-20-2012, 11:11 PM
HAHAHA I guess they still haven't given IQ tests to join these forums eh? What a moron. Always wondered how someone could be so wrong and watch the same thing I do.

He's probably watching incorrectly

kozelkid
01-20-2012, 11:14 PM
only thing similar between boozer and gibson is they are both one dimensional players. Taj sucks on offense and boozer sucks on D.

If Taj sucks on offense, what does that make Haslem and his abysmal sub .500 ts%?

Bulls_fan90
01-20-2012, 11:19 PM
If Taj sucks on offense, what does that make Haslem and his abysmal sub .500 ts%?

How dare you bring up relevant statistics to make a point.

MTL_123
01-21-2012, 12:00 AM

who said haslem is a scorer. No heats fan said haslem is their for scoring:facepalm:

justinnum1
01-21-2012, 12:09 AM

Haslem sucks on offense too this season...but he is a career .534 ts%

Forrealz
01-21-2012, 12:13 AM
Taj hurt now good thing we have depth....silly op.

ZOMG, thank goodness we have our depth so we can win meaningless regular season games my goodness, i dont know what i would do without taj for 4 regular season games :rolleyes:

and on another note, boozer has once again put up good numbers on players who cant play a lick of D, what a good investment of 13 mill

Pierzynski4Prez
01-21-2012, 12:32 AM
ZOMG, thank goodness we have our depth so we can win meaningless regular season games my goodness, i dont know what i would do without taj for 4 regular season games :rolleyes:

and on another note, boozer has once again put up good numbers on players who cant play a lick of D, what a good investment of 13 mill

Would you have preferred he put up bad numbers? Since it clearly sounds like your purpose here in this thread is to win less games and save Jerry a few million dollars a year.

smiddy012
01-21-2012, 12:44 AM
God I hate the main forum. I hate anyone who starts a thread exclusively about the Bulls in the main. There's just too many bull**** one-liners about Bulls players to pick from.

Forrealz
01-21-2012, 12:44 AM
Would you have preferred he put up bad numbers? Since it clearly sounds like your purpose here in this thread is to win less games and save Jerry a few million dollars a year.

when you come to the reality that regular season games mean little to nothing outside of HCA, then we can discuss the NBA together

i wld rather him put up 18 ppg and 10 boards on every team rather than just against the suns,raptors, and all the other crap NBA teams

as for saving money? i guess your fine with under-performing players making money that could be used more productively

Forrealz
01-21-2012, 12:45 AM
atleast 15 people agree with me

Forrealz
01-21-2012, 12:54 AM
I was soon excited when we first got him,until I realized he was a product of jerry sloan. Wish we cld have Sloan as our assistant coach

Rndy
01-21-2012, 04:02 AM
And everyone else with a brain is thankful you don't work for the Bulls.

Shammyguy3
01-21-2012, 05:37 AM
who said haslem is a scorer. No heats fan said haslem is their for scoring:facepalm:

and who said Gibson is a scorer? :rolleyes:

DLeeicious
01-21-2012, 12:20 PM
it amazes me that an obvious RZZZA gets responses

Pierzynski4Prez
01-21-2012, 12:24 PM
atleast 15 people agree with me

try doing it in the bulls forum

SportsAndrew25
01-21-2012, 01:06 PM
Do not trade anyone away. This team as currently constructed is one of the elite teams in the NBA and they have perhaps the best bench in the league. Do not fix what is not broken.

Countdown to #10000: 91 Posts

Forrealz
01-21-2012, 07:09 PM
Nd get more homer opinions?

Tony_Starks
01-21-2012, 07:22 PM
Why screw up a good thing? They almost made the finals last year with a gimpy Boozer and Bogans at the two. If healthy with adding Rip they are right back in contention again, possibly favorites....

Forrealz
01-21-2012, 08:27 PM
Why screw up a good thing? They almost made the finals last year with a gimpy Boozer and Bogans at the two. If healthy with adding Rip they are right back in contention again, possibly favorites.... 13 million dollars for a 14 nd 8 player. Don't we pa taj like 4million and get better play? Am I the only one here who isn't a brainless homer?

Forrealz
01-21-2012, 08:30 PM
Not asking to blow up the team, not asking for people to agree with me, b at least consider that we aren't getting tr production out of 2 of our highest payed players nd can get cheaper player who will give us our. Moneys worth for cheap

chicago lulz
01-21-2012, 08:33 PM
I love the throwing around of the word "homer" in the NBA forum. "If you don't agree with me, you are a homer" is some great elementary mentality.

Forrealz
01-21-2012, 08:41 PM
I love the throwing around of the word "homer" in the NBA forum. "If you don't agree with me, you are a homer" is some great elementary mentality. that's y I didn't put this in the bulls forum, u guys just give excuses

Tony_Starks
01-21-2012, 08:44 PM
I love the throwing around of the word "homer" in the NBA forum. "If you don't agree with me, you are a homer" is some great elementary mentality.

Lol I noticed the same thing. It's even funnier when you're not even a Bulls fan but a Laker fan like me.

But I don't even know why we're trying to waste time explaining that when it comes to the playoffs depth is a good thing. It's not exactly rocket science......

kozelkid
01-21-2012, 08:50 PM
I personally think you have to be more of a homer if you actually think Taj could replace Boozer's production. Hell as one of the biggest Omer Asik fanboys around (:laugh2:) I have a hard time thinking he could replace Noah's production over 30mpg.

JohnBoy326
01-21-2012, 08:54 PM
I can't take the OP seriously with that type of grammar.

Bulls are going to go all the way, no need to do anything, unless its for DH12.

I do agree Boozer should go, but Noah is struggling on defense because of Boozer.

Forrealz
01-21-2012, 09:15 PM
I can't take the OP seriously with that type of grammar.

Bulls are going to go all the way, no need to do anything, unless its for DH12.

I do agree Boozer should go, but Noah is struggling on defense because of Boozer.typing from a mobile

chicago lulz
01-21-2012, 09:25 PM
that's y I didn't put this in the bulls forum, u guys just give excuses
What excuses?

Lol I noticed the same thing. It's even funnier when you're not even a Bulls fan but a Laker fan like me.

But I don't even know why we're trying to waste time explaining that when it comes to the playoffs depth is a good thing. It's not exactly rocket science......
Yeah, I don't know why I bothered (see above response)

I personally think you have to be more of a homer if you actually think Taj could replace Boozer's production. Hell as one of the biggest Omer Asik fanboys around (:laugh2:) I have a hard time thinking he could replace Noah's production over 30mpg.
That's some homer talk right there.

Forrealz
01-22-2012, 12:08 AM
yawn, 6 pts, 15 rebs, 2 blks 3 steals on a crap team for my boi Asik, wich probably translates to 4 pts, 11 rebs, 2 blks and 1 steal on an real NBA team

and boozer does his usuall scoring on a crap team

Petition to start gibson and asik and play noah and boozer off the bench anyone?

or amnesty boozer nd trade noah for picks and a bakcup pf nd center

DaBear
01-22-2012, 12:14 AM
yawn, 6 pts, 15 rebs, 2 blks 3 steals on a crap team for my boi Asik, wich probably translates to 4 pts, 11 rebs, 2 blks and 1 steal on an real NBA team

Petition to start gibson and asik and play noah and boozer off the bench anyone?

While you're at it, let's trade Rose for some picks and a backup PG since Watson seems to be doing the job at PG for a cheaper price.

Forrealz
01-22-2012, 12:18 AM

While you're at it, let's trade Rose for some picks and a backup PG since Watson seems to be doing the job at PG for a cheaper price.

:facepalm: wth? Rose,deng,asil,Gibson,Watson,Lucas,Hamilton all earn their money. Sorry for spelling

Tony_Starks
01-22-2012, 12:18 AM
I think they should trade Noah to my Lakers for Troy Murphy. Murphy can rebound just as good plus he makes 3's and free throws. It will save you guys tons of money and turn this shambles of a team around.

Make the call!

kozelkid
01-22-2012, 12:19 AM
I think they should trade Noah to my Lakers for Troy Murphy. Murphy can rebound just as good plus he makes 3's and free throws. It will save you guys tons of money and turn this shambles of a team around.

Make the call!

I'd rather have Bynum. :)

Forrealz
01-22-2012, 12:24 AM

Make the call!

I'd rather have Bynum. :) Noah,boozer,butler,nd picks for Bynum nd gasol. Nd we will win at least 2 rings

kozelkid
01-22-2012, 12:24 AM
And why in God's name would LA do it?

Forrealz
01-22-2012, 12:25 AM
And why in God's name would LA do it? 2016 bobcats pick? Lolz

kozelkid
01-22-2012, 12:26 AM
Still no.

Forrealz
01-22-2012, 12:27 AM
Still no. throw in mike James ?