PDA

View Full Version : What is so Attractive about Bynum?

ellisgw
01-18-2012, 03:35 PM
He is a injury prone center that has not lasted a season without getting injured. He has knee problems which a major concern for a nba big. His play has always been inconsistent throughout the year as an all star player stats. He also has two great players take so much pressure off him. He is the second best center in the league, but the center position is really weak in the nba. Bynum is not attractive for long term.

Geargo Wallace
01-18-2012, 03:39 PM
he has nice cheek bones

Raph12
01-18-2012, 03:41 PM
Potential; he's a legit 7 footer (if not slightly taller), 290lbs, long, pretty fundamentally sound on both ends and has a soft touch around the basket... Potential to be a 22-13-2 guy.

sep11ie
01-18-2012, 03:47 PM
I likey his calves.... yummy

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-18-2012, 03:50 PM
Baby got back!

Johann
01-18-2012, 03:53 PM
It's his eyes :drool:

Geargo Wallace
01-18-2012, 03:54 PM
I likey his calves.... yummy

his thighs make my toes curl :drool:

Geargo Wallace
Baby got back!

he's got a textbook bubble butt

Tmath
He has a BIG pen..... never mind.

ThunderousDemon
lol another thread to bash Bynum.

Marco22
01-18-2012, 03:56 PM
You trying to recuit a girlfriend!

Geargo Wallace
01-18-2012, 03:58 PM
He has a BIG pen..... never mind.

this is not a Rasual butler thread.

Tmath
01-18-2012, 04:01 PM
this is not a Rasual butler thread.

:laugh2:

sep11ie
01-18-2012, 04:03 PM
lol another thread to bash Bynum.

Umm, have you read these comments? He's being freaking praised!

ThunderousDemon
01-18-2012, 04:04 PM
Umm, have you read these comments? He's being freaking praised!

So far, but these things always turn ugly.

Corey
01-18-2012, 04:05 PM
Uh, he's really good?

:confused:

Center is a weak position, and he's the best outside of Dwight when he's on the court.

Hellcrooner
01-18-2012, 04:06 PM
-Injuries risk.
-Selfishness.
-DOuchebagness ( ask barea)
-Doesnt know how to score or pass when doubel teamed.
-Blakchole in the middle.
- Expires just one year later than dwight and would not resign for a team that "sucks".

Yep, its a jewell.

But since Gms keep on falling again and again and again for the "pot" Scam he has GREAT trade value.

hineswardfan
01-18-2012, 04:12 PM
He's a straight up balla

ghettosean
01-18-2012, 04:13 PM
His close line on Barera!!!

Chill_Will_24
01-18-2012, 04:14 PM
With this condensed season you would have expected him to drop already. I see bodies going down but Bynun has stayed strong. I think this is his year to prove those were jusy freak accidents and nothing more.

Kobe2324
01-18-2012, 04:16 PM
His injuries for the most part were cause by Kobe landing into his knee lol so the injuries are more so bad luck then him being prone to injury. He is the best offensive Center in the league, where he lacks is on D and this is what makes Dwight the best center in the league, bynum is a great rebounder just seems to play a little lazy on defensive end.

celmxc
01-18-2012, 04:24 PM
he is attractive because he can be traded http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=p66lpp

Purple&Gold24
01-18-2012, 04:27 PM
Raptor fans wish they had him on thier team :D

Pretty much everyone but Orlando does. :D

:D :D :D :D :D

Hellcrooner
01-18-2012, 04:31 PM

I dont see Memphis, Chicago, Milwukee gambling onhis knees either .

Just saying.

Tmath
01-18-2012, 04:32 PM

I would love him on the Raps.

Purple&Gold24
01-18-2012, 04:32 PM
:d

Purple&Gold24
01-18-2012, 04:33 PM
I dont see Memphis, Chicago, Milwukee gambling onhis knees either .

Just saying.

lol im just messing..
lol

shep33
01-18-2012, 04:36 PM
-Injuries risk.
-Selfishness.
- Expires just one year later than dwight and would not resign for a team that "sucks".

Yep, its a jewell.

But since Gms keep on falling again and again and again for the "pot" Scam he has GREAT trade value.

I'm gonna disagree with you on a bunch of these:

1) Selfishness- The guy accepted his role as the 4th option for a couple years, and even the 3rd option this year for the most part. How is that selfish? Selfish is asking for a trade and forcing your way out.

2) Attitude- I agree he's had a couple moments of just being an idiot. Even though the Barea play was cheap, very cheap I might add, he did it because nobody else was playing hard. It was stupid, but without question Bynum was the best player on the Lakers from the All-star game on, and I don't think you can deny that.

3) Double teams- give the kid a break, he's gotten the ball for the first time in his career this season. How was Shaq and D12 early in their careers handling double teams? They were very bad early on. Give the kid time.

4) Expires- You don't think this kid has any value? Your kidding yourself. Bynum has been noted on record before the season started, saying that he wants the ball, and he wants to be "the guy" for a franchise. When he was asked about possibly being traded, he said that he's gonna go hard wherever he is (specifically when asked about if he and Howard switched spots). This kid wants to prove it to himself... he's not a front runner in any way. Even after the lakers won their titles, he acknowledged that he wished he had a bigger role.

So yeah I have to disagree with you Crooner

shep33
01-18-2012, 04:38 PM
Bynum on the Raps would beast. He and Andrea upfront= one of the best frontlines in the NBA.

whitemamba33
01-18-2012, 04:41 PM
Do people realize that when they hate on a guy who is top 2-3 at their position, they make themselves sound incredibly stupid?

His injuries for the most part have been caused by freak accidents that would sideline anybody (Kobe falling into his leg, landing on an ankle). When he starts pulling a Greg Oden..I'll be worried.

You can't be great and not hated. It's just not possible.

thekmp211
01-18-2012, 04:45 PM
knee injuries are the only reason he isn't a perennial all-star at this point.

DC Laker
01-18-2012, 04:46 PM
KWAME BROWN MAKES 7 MILLION DOLLARS and Bynum is 320 times better then KWAME!!!

whitemamba33
01-18-2012, 04:46 PM
Bynum on the Raps would beast. He and Andrea upfront= one of the best frontlines in the NBA.

They'd have the chemistry, that's for sure. Going from one soft, 7 foot european to another.

Rockice_8
01-18-2012, 04:51 PM
These topics are so dumb. Everyone hates Lakers fans so they'll bash Bynum. LA fans can't say anything bad about their own players so most think Bynum is the best thing since sliced bread and wouldn't trade him for Dwight straight up.

Same **** different thread.

Bynum is a very talented center that has alot to prove. He's been surrounded by great talent his whole career and hasn't been asked to carry anything yet but LA fans will insist he'll be a star if he's asked too. Bynum is a very nice starting piece to build a trade around but I'm not ready to declare him hands down the 2nd best center.

Avenged
01-18-2012, 04:59 PM
Because when he's on the court he produces. His potential is very high and is actually showing it off this season. Has nice footwork, efficient, and is very good defensively. His conditioning is kind of off but that's something that can be worked out.

His injury history is a big concern but when the Center position doesn't have any stars, Bynum will get some recognition for being 2nd best.

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-18-2012, 05:26 PM
KWAME BROWN MAKES 7 MILLION DOLLARS and Bynum is 320 times better then KWAME!!!

But Kwame taught Bynum everything he knows. :p

LOOTERX9
01-18-2012, 05:32 PM
Yeah I never thought Bynum was anything special. He's just tall and young, nothing more.

Corey
01-18-2012, 05:39 PM
Props to HC for showing how big of a hater he is in this thread :laugh2:

shep33
01-18-2012, 05:39 PM
Yeah I never thought Bynum was anything special. He's just tall and young, nothing more.

lol. So is Hasheem Thabeet

lpdunks8
01-18-2012, 05:53 PM

""I don't know if I'd trade him for Howard, even straight up," said an NBA scout who regularly sees the Lakers. "He's so big and so skilled. There's nobody like him. The question with him is always can he stay healthy?""

http://www.foxsportswest.com/01/18/12/What-to-do-with-Andrew-Bynum/landing_lakers.html?blockID=648532&feedID=3709

LOOTERX9
01-18-2012, 05:56 PM
""I don't know if I'd trade him for Howard, even straight up," said an NBA scout who regularly sees the Lakers. "He's so big and so skilled. There's nobody like him. The question with him is always can he stay healthy?""

http://www.foxsportswest.com/01/18/12/What-to-do-with-Andrew-Bynum/landing_lakers.html?blockID=648532&feedID=3709

:facepalm: This scout needs to be Fired Immediately

Supreme LA
01-18-2012, 06:06 PM
Why are people even allowed to make threads like this??

Let's all just post a thread listing everything negative that we feel about each player and hopefully we can get others to agree with why we feel that player isn't as good as most fans and former NBA player turned analyst believes :facepalm:

ClippersE.G
01-18-2012, 06:15 PM
Awww everyone is a comedian now

rasajr23
01-18-2012, 06:19 PM
Most of you Laker fans forget that Bynum had knee issues back in high school. Yes, two of his injuries in the NBA were freak accidents but I do believe the knee injuries he had in high school caused him to have glass knees in the NBA. Bynum is really not all that special. He doesn't dribble all that well, he does not have great court vision (even at his height), he throws up wild shots, he often gets called for 3 second violations, and when doubled up he does not have the bball smarts to do the right thing.

Not sure why so many people are on this guys jock.. He's better than Kwame but will never be better than Gasol. Dude does not give a rats a ss about laws(multiple speeding and parking tickets). He has never really shown to be a team guy except on Contract years. We need to dump this guy and quick... I am huge Lakers fan and I hope that we keep Gasol and get rid of this kid.

lpdunks8
01-18-2012, 06:29 PM
Most of you Laker fans forget that Bynum had knee issues back in high school. Yes, two of his injuries in the NBA were freak accidents but I do believe the knee injuries he had in high school caused him to have glass knees in the NBA. Bynum is really not all that special. He doesn't dribble all that well, he does not have great court vision (even at his height), he throws up wild shots, he often gets called for 3 second violations, and when doubled up he does not have the bball smarts to do the right thing.

Not sure why so many people are on this guys jock.. He's better than Kwame but will never be better than Gasol. Dude does not give a rats a ss about laws(multiple speeding and parking tickets). He has never really shown to be a team guy except on Contract years. We need to dump this guy and quick... I am huge Lakers fan and I hope that we keep Gasol and get rid of this kid.

A "huge Lakers fan" starts the comment with "Most of you Lakers fans"? Interesting.

You want to dump the third leading rebounder and a top 10 shot blocker from the team that is built around Mike Brown's new defensive scheme?

shep33
01-18-2012, 06:30 PM

He never had surgery in high school.

rasajr23
01-18-2012, 06:34 PM
A "huge Lakers fan" starts the comment with "Most of you Lakers fans"? Interesting.

You want to dump the third leading rebounder and a top 10 shot blocker from the team that is built around Mike Brown's new defensive scheme?

Actually I forgot to put quotes on "Lakers fans"... Some of you "Laker fans" just don't seem to see the truth... Bynum is tall and big(which I agree)... He is good but not great... Will never take over the Lakers when Bryant is gone. So to answer your question... Would I dump him?? No.. Would I trade him while his value is high?? Yes....

rasajr23
01-18-2012, 06:36 PM
He never had surgery in high school.

Where in my post did I say he had surgery in High School...

Originally Posted by rasajr23

lpdunks8
01-18-2012, 06:38 PM
Actually I forgot to put quotes on "Lakers fans"... Some of you "Laker fans" just don't seem to see the truth... Bynum is tall and big(which I agree)... He is good but not great... Will never take over the Lakers when Bryant is gone. So to answer your question... Would I dump him?? No.. Would I trade him while his value is high?? Yes....

That makes more sense. I was questioning your "dump.....quick" statement.

However; to say he is only tall and big, that is wrong. Eddy Curry, Kwame Brown, Brendan Haywood, Kendrick Perkins, Tim Mozgov, Asik, Darko, etc. are all "tall and big". They can't hold a candle to AB.

What would you say to someone like Shaq or Nowitzki (who said last year he was the best center) who have actually played against him?

darrenstover23
01-18-2012, 06:45 PM
Not sure if I understand where this question is coming from but is it, perhaps, his abs, that makes him so attractive?

rasajr23
01-18-2012, 06:53 PM
Ipdunks8... When Bynum came out of high school he was compared to be as good as Brendan Haywood. The scouts also stated that he would be a good player coming off the bench. He trained with the best in Kareem so ofcourse he was eventually going to be better than Haywood and most other centers. In a league that has a lack of really good true Centers I agree he should be at or near the top. But that's not saying much when Kwame of all people is making +7 million a year. As far as Shaq and Nowitzki?? Everyone is entitled to their opinion.. I for one as a fan of the Lakers am tired of watching every game and wondering when Bynum is going to be assisted off the court.

NYKnicks4511
01-18-2012, 07:07 PM
he has nice cheek bones

don't even get me started on his eyes ughhhhhhhhhh so cute.<3

GunFactor187
01-18-2012, 07:16 PM
He's SOOOOO tall...and he has big feet ;)

Lakeshow24KB
01-18-2012, 07:24 PM
His finger nails are sleek.

Supreme LA
01-18-2012, 07:36 PM
Me personally, I like his broad shoulders and his swag. Sooo sexy <3

ColeTrain30
01-18-2012, 07:37 PM
It's hilarious how some people think he's better than Howard

Lakeshow24KB
01-18-2012, 07:39 PM

He's much better than Juan Howard.

Supreme LA
01-18-2012, 07:40 PM

Oh no way! Dwight hs broad shoulders too and is much cuter! Mmmm...his deltoids leave me speechless <3

ManRam
He's got a baby-face. That's why I find him attractive.

He is a injury prone center that has not lasted a season without getting injured. He has knee problems which a major concern for a nba big. His play has always been inconsistent throughout the year as an all star player stats. He also has two great players take so much pressure off him. He is the second best center in the league, but the center position is really weak in the nba. Bynum is not attractive for long term.

I was the same as you once, but seriously, just watch one of his games, he does things on the court that makes me think he is the best centre in the league IMO

USMCLaker
01-18-2012, 07:42 PM
I like to see myself swimming in his eyes.

last stand
01-18-2012, 07:49 PM
So Bynum cant handle double teams but Dwight Howard can

Dwight Howard had 3 assists and 33 turnovers against the hawks last playoffs. And that's with 3-4 years of learning how to handle doubles

Bynum was never doubled before so he obviously couldn't learn how to handle them.

Supreme LA
01-18-2012, 07:52 PM
So Bynum cant handle double teams but Dwight Howard can

Dwight Howard had 3 assists and 33 turnovers against the hawks last playoffs. And that's with 3-4 years of learning how to handle doubles

Bynum was never doubled before so he obviously couldn't learn how to handle them.

Sac-Town and I wouldn't mind double-teaming Bynum. He is just so dreamy! <3

Geargo Wallace
01-18-2012, 07:53 PM
don't even get me started on his eyes ughhhhhhhhhh so cute.<3

I feel like I'm gazing into a thousand moons :love:

John Walls Era
01-18-2012, 07:55 PM
Dat ***

Everyone wanted to say this, but no one had the balls to.

USMCLaker
01-18-2012, 07:59 PM
Sac-Town and I wouldn't mind double-teaming Bynum. He is just so dreamy! <3

Yes and his SacTown is just so ballsy!!!

Geargo Wallace
01-18-2012, 08:00 PM
Dat ***

Everyone wanted to say this, but no one had the balls to.

I clearly mentioned his bubble butt in the first page.

USMCLaker
01-18-2012, 08:04 PM
LOL!!! 67 posts on how attractive Bynum is. This forum is so gay not there is anything wrong with that *cough* PheonixSoxFan.

John Walls Era
01-18-2012, 08:07 PM
I clearly mentioned his bubble butt in the first page.

drool

JNA17
01-18-2012, 08:10 PM
My new favorite thread.

Yeah the guy has great abs...yummy.

Geargo Wallace
01-18-2012, 08:13 PM
LOL!!! 67 posts on how attractive Bynum is. This forum is so gay not there is anything wrong with that *cough* PheonixSoxFan.

Oh, be nice!

USMCLaker
01-18-2012, 08:14 PM
My new favorite thread.

I like his ball handling skills. Yummy!

USMCLaker
01-18-2012, 08:15 PM
Oh, be nice!

Oh you! Stop it silly.

Geargo Wallace
01-18-2012, 08:16 PM
Oh you! Stop it silly.

It tickles! You're such a silly Sally.

USMCLaker
01-18-2012, 08:18 PM
it tickles! You're such a silly sally.

lol

USMCLaker
01-18-2012, 08:19 PM
My new favorite thread.

Finally an entertaining thread.

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-18-2012, 08:26 PM
Hez got the moves like Jagger

Geargo Wallace
01-18-2012, 08:39 PM
I wish every terrible thread ended up like this one.

USMCLaker
01-18-2012, 08:42 PM
I wish every terrible thread ended up like this one.

Usually when they do the mods shut them down for not being basketball related. I guess being fun related isn't normally thread worthy.

shep33
01-18-2012, 08:43 PM
The content of this thread has been probably the best one in weeks.

USMCLaker
01-18-2012, 08:46 PM

Ditto...

JNA17
01-18-2012, 08:47 PM
Usually when they do the mods shut them down for not being basketball related. I guess being fun related isn't normally thread worthy.

Its funny how most of the mods here work. Open terrible and baiting/trolling threads/posts, but close any thread/posts that resemble posters actually having fun on this site. Great logic!

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-18-2012, 08:47 PM

PSD Posters: Why was this thread closed?

PSD Mods: Basketball reasons! (or lack thereof) ;)

USMCLaker
01-18-2012, 08:48 PM
psd posters: Why was this thread closed?

Psd mods: Basketball reasons! (or lack thereof) ;)

lol

USMCLaker
01-18-2012, 08:49 PM
Its funny how most of the mods here work. Open terrible and baiting/trolling threads/posts, but close any thread/posts that resemble posters actually having fun on this site. Great logic!

Not all the Mods here are power hungry coporate giants.

JNA17
01-18-2012, 08:51 PM

And best of all, that content is actually on topic and basketball related to the thread. (Andrew Bynum=basketball related, and how attractive he is=on topic). Whatya gonna do now mods!?

Oh, and Bynum has incredible teeth, it makes me wanna...

JNA17
01-18-2012, 08:53 PM
Not all the Mods here are power hungry coporate giants.

Never said all, just most. For example, Hawkeye=awesome mod. Others...well I won't give anymore names so I will leave it at that :)

Geargo Wallace
01-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Drew can give a good pounding. Ask JJ Barea.

KB-Pau-DH2012
01-18-2012, 08:58 PM

:laugh:

And Michael Beasley.

USMCLaker
01-18-2012, 08:59 PM
And best of all, that content is actually on topic and basketball related to the thread. (Andrew Bynum=basketball related, and how attractive he is=on topic). Whatya gonna do now mods!?

Oh, and Bynum has incredible teeth, it makes me wanna...

Agreed. Totally basketball related. Like I said earlier I like his ball handling skills :drool:.

JNA17
01-18-2012, 09:01 PM

JJ Barea wanted that pounding from smexy Bynum and you know it! :laugh2:

JNA17
01-18-2012, 09:04 PM
Agreed. Totally basketball related. Like I said earlier I like his ball handling skills :drool:.

Oh man, and the way he dunks those balls. :drool:

John Walls Era
01-18-2012, 09:10 PM
I heard Khloe Kardashian was pushing the Lakers to trade Odom because she was scared that Odom would leave her for Bynum.

As if a guy like Odom would have a chance.

JNA17
01-18-2012, 09:20 PM
I heard Khloe Kardashian was pushing the Lakers to trade Odom because she was scared that Odom would leave her for Bynum.

As if a guy like Odom would have a chance.

Why would a hunk like Bynum be interested in a guy that eats candy for dinner anyway? Bynum can defiantly do better.

ldawg
01-18-2012, 09:20 PM
To sexy for my shirt ah to sexay. But dude i think you answer you own question with your thread. He hold an advantage at center nightly except when he plays Howard. And like you said he is still learning the game. So how good can he be being only 25? He still has not peak and centers are normally late bloomers. He is still a work in progress and posting some what Howard type numbers. Like it or not if Magic goal is to keep the train moving a quality trade is better than a quantity trade. Ill take one impact player over a package of many average players, you can always get them, the nba is full of them but impact players are hard to come by. Do you know how many teams would love a big man with skills? just about all of them.

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2012/01/andrew-bynum-downplays-comparisons-with-dwight-howard.html

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-andrew-bynum-lakers-20120118,0,2671993.story

http://www.foxsportswest.com/01/18/12/What-to-do-with-Andrew-Bynum/landing_lakers.html?blockID=648532&amp;feedID=3709

USMCLaker
01-18-2012, 09:25 PM
Kudos to the mods so far.

BigBongTheory
01-18-2012, 09:45 PM
-Injuries risk.
-Selfishness.

Yep, its a jewell.

Barea admitted he and bynum are good friends up to this moment, after the game he said bynum called him to apologize and he thanked him for it. douchebagness is a hell of a word, but i guess everyone in the 80's and 90's when hitting someones arm hair wasnt a foul, was a douchebag... :horse:

USMCLaker
01-18-2012, 09:56 PM
Barea admitted he and bynum are good friends up to this moment, after the game he said bynum called him to apologize and he thanked him for it. douchebagness is a hell of a word, but i guess everyone in the 80's and 90's when hitting someones arm hair wasnt a foul, was a douchebag... :horse:

You can't blame him you just have to break the code:

Hellcrooner

He=Pau el=him

Crooner=Soft sentimental player

Which means Hellcrooner=Pau Gasol!!!

Hellcrooner is Pau Gasol and he hates Bynum for taking minutes away from him and you can't blame Hellcrooner for that, I mean Pau Gasol.

John Walls Era
01-18-2012, 09:59 PM
Why would a hunk like Bynum be interested in a guy that eats candy for dinner anyway? Bynum can defiantly do better.

I missed that thread.

BigBongTheory
01-18-2012, 10:04 PM
You can't blame him you just have to break the code:

Hellcrooner

He=Pau el=him

Crooner=Soft sentimental player

Which means Hellcrooner=Pau Gasol!!!

Hellcrooner is Pau Gasol and he hates Bynum for taking minutes away from him and you can't blame Hellcrooner for that, I mean Pau Gasol.

Nice analysis, sort of lost in it all. but i still give you +1

asandhu23
01-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Ask the gold diggers around him.

Geargo Wallace
01-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Pau Gasol was suffering in the playoffs last year because Bynum took his manhood.

USMCLaker
01-18-2012, 10:06 PM
Nice analysis, sort of lost in it all. but i still give you +1

I think that's worth at least a three pointer.

mavwar53
01-18-2012, 10:12 PM
Big feet usually means... well you know.

USMCLaker
01-18-2012, 10:18 PM
Big feet usually means... well you know.

It means we wear the same pant size. HELLLLOO ladies up in here!!!

bbcmillionaire
01-18-2012, 10:33 PM
His smile? Lol

Cal827
01-18-2012, 10:36 PM
He's a big dick and everybody likes big dicks. It's the reason that Skip Bayless is still around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBfvmJIxwPQ&feature=related

bbcmillionaire
01-18-2012, 10:40 PM
Lol this thread Is soooo....um,

Avenged
01-18-2012, 11:19 PM
Thing is he used to be fat believe it or not.. Definitely toned his body.

http://www.sportsherniablog.com/.a/6a00d83451b84f69e2014e885ebb60970d-300wi

Now look at those arms!

http://www.slamonline.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/andrew_bynum.jpg

His back ;)

http://losthatsportsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/andrew-bynum.jpg

and for you chest lovers

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en_fuego/files/2011/05/Andrew-Bynum.jpg

Raph12
01-18-2012, 11:27 PM

Now look at those arms!

His back ;)

and for you chest lovers

He's still no Dwight Howard:
http://cdn.everyjoe.com/files/2010/03/dwight-howard-mens-health.jpg

Just look at that smile:
http://www.marketingshift.com/images/mshift/dwight-howard-sticker.jpg

;)

Geargo Wallace
01-18-2012, 11:27 PM
He's a big dick and everybody likes big dicks. It's the reason that Skip Bayless is still around.

I actually came when he took his shirt off.

John Walls Era
01-18-2012, 11:32 PM

:drool: Look at that body. Perfect Muscle to Surface Ratio.

John Walls Era
01-18-2012, 11:33 PM
He's still no Dwight Howard:
http://cdn.everyjoe.com/files/2010/03/dwight-howard-mens-health.jpg

Just look at that smile:
http://www.marketingshift.com/images/mshift/dwight-howard-sticker.jpg

;)

If I had to choose from: Girl in your sig, Dwight Howard or Bynum. It would be in this order:

1) Bynum

2) Big Chest Girl

3) Dwight

Geargo Wallace
01-18-2012, 11:34 PM
If I had to choose from: Girl in your sig, Dwight Howard or Bynum. It would be in this order:

1) Bynum

2) Big Chest Girl

3) Dwight
eeeeew Dwight is so dutty.

Bynum is my booooo :love:

Gram
01-18-2012, 11:37 PM
Andrew Bynum.

USMCLaker
01-18-2012, 11:53 PM
Thanks to whoever started this thread it gave me a good laugh.

Geargo Wallace
01-18-2012, 11:56 PM
Thanks to whoever started this thread it gave me a good laugh.

Thank Drew. His hawtness inspired it.

mavwar53
01-19-2012, 12:16 AM

Now look at those arms!

His back ;)

and for you chest lovers

The first pic reminds me of some one I've seen before, probably in a movie but I can't place what movie or who.

LOOTERX9
01-19-2012, 12:56 AM
pretty much nothing besides he's tall and young

ramansingh3
01-19-2012, 03:41 AM
I think the fact that he is built like a prototypical centre and his game does not largely rely on athleticism, but consists of a low post game and is more fundamentally drawn. The reason why I bring up athleticism is there have been little to no great centres in the history of the game that have relied largely on athleticism to fuel their productivity. Athleticism does not translate well with age and cannot be a sustaining factor in a long career, which is ironic considering Bynum's game and history of injuries. The other thing about Bynum is his length, he has a long wingspan and you can't teach size he's a true 7 footer.

numba1CHANGsta
01-19-2012, 04:02 AM
check out his stats and his D and oh by the way he's healthy soo yeah close thread? :D

Supreme LA
01-19-2012, 04:05 AM
check out his stats and his D and oh by the way he's healthy soo yeah close thread? :D

No, check out his abs!:)

Supreme LA
01-19-2012, 04:08 AM
pretty much nothing besides he's tall and hung

Fixed ;)

Supreme LA
01-19-2012, 04:18 AM
I think the fact that he is built like a prototypical Swimsuit model and his hotness does not largely rely on abs, but consists of a low hairline and is more fundamentally brawn. The reason why I bring up abs is there have been little to no great centres in the history of the game that have relied largely on their abs to fuel their sexiness. Abs does not translate well with age and cannot be a sustaining factor in a sexy body, which is ironic considering Bynum's sexy and good looks. The other thing about Bynum is his length, he has a long member and you can't teach size he's a true 7 footer.

Fixed ;)

John Walls Era
01-19-2012, 05:00 AM
Couldn't even go to sleep.. too busy fantasizing Bynum.

seikou8
01-19-2012, 05:40 AM
he got a cake

MickeyMgl
01-19-2012, 06:38 AM
With this condensed season you would have expected him to drop already. I see bodies going down but Bynun has stayed strong. I think this is his year to prove those were jusy freak accidents and nothing more.

Yeah, freak accidents going all the way back to when he was 12 years old and had his first knee surgery.

MickeyMgl
01-19-2012, 06:41 AM
His injuries for the most part were cause by Kobe landing into his knee lol so the injuries are more so bad luck then him being prone to injury. He is the best offensive Center in the league, where he lacks is on D and this is what makes Dwight the best center in the league, bynum is a great rebounder just seems to play a little lazy on defensive end.

Bynum's knee problems go all the way back to when he was 12, continued through High School, and on into most of his NBA career, where he had what some insist on calling "freak bad luck injuries".

Supreme LA
01-19-2012, 07:08 AM
Yeah, freaky puberty flashes going all the way back to when he was 12 years old and had his first wet dream.

fixed ;)

Supreme LA
01-19-2012, 07:12 AM
Bynum's puberty flashes go all the way back to when he was 12, continued through High School, and on into most of his NBA career, where he had what some insist on calling "a reocurring string of same-sex orgy encounters with PSD NBA Forum members".

Fixed ;)

Supreme LA
01-19-2012, 07:14 AM
he got cakes

fixed ;)

John Walls Era
01-21-2012, 12:13 AM
Had a bad game tonight, but still looked great doing it.

Raps18-19 Champ
01-21-2012, 12:16 AM
Bynum's a boss.

I hate the guy but he's talented as ****.

Hellcrooner
01-21-2012, 12:22 AM
anyone watched today?

Call me hater again!!!

B.Y.N.U.M is a piece of garbage.

John Walls Era
01-21-2012, 12:23 AM
Hes still attractive :shrug:

Raps18-19 Champ
01-21-2012, 12:47 AM
anyone watched today?

Call me hater again!!!

B.Y.N.U.M is a piece of garbage.

Better than Gasol this season.

ne3xchamps
01-21-2012, 01:05 AM
this has been the burning question I've had ever since trade rumors involving the lakers have come up. He's not as good as advertised because of his glass knees.

Hellcrooner
01-21-2012, 01:20 AM
Better than Gasol this season.

w.s and per say otherwise.

Sportfan
01-21-2012, 01:20 AM
Bynum for Pierce :nod:

MagicBucsSox
01-21-2012, 01:27 AM
Jerry buss "I won't trade Gasol and Bynum FOR HOWARD"

Reality: Howard 21&23 vs Gasol and bynum 23&22COMBINED

Lololololol I'm in the wrong business

Cano-Montero...
01-21-2012, 01:38 AM

we dont take...having howard and kobe with this team is still going nowhere...lol

shep33
01-21-2012, 01:43 AM

D12 was pretty damn good today. Can't really judge Bynum from this game. 4-6 from the field, had a double double, and played 20 less mins than Howard due to foul trouble.

Raps18-19 Champ
01-21-2012, 01:45 AM
w.s and per say otherwise.

Bynum's PER: 20.9
Gasol's PER:19.6
Bynum's WS: 1.4
Gasol's WS: 2.3

Each has something on each other. So what am I judging?

FriedTofuz
01-21-2012, 02:55 AM
Whats so attractive about him? Ask the ladies what they think

ClippersE.G
01-21-2012, 02:55 AM
Tomorrow on 710 Espn

"Well The Lakers lost because Bynum got in foul trouble"
Ignoring that part of being the "best center in the NBA (like they have claimed) is playing good D and not fouling. Bynum got beat, was getting frustrated so he was fouling as a last resort.

shep33
01-21-2012, 03:34 AM
Tomorrow on 710 Espn

"Well The Lakers lost because Bynum got in foul trouble"
Ignoring that part of being the "best center in the NBA (like they have claimed) is playing good D and not fouling. Bynum got beat, was getting frustrated so he was fouling as a last resort.

Well no question Howard > Bynum, but I thought Bynum played Howard pretty well one on one when he wasn't fouling. I mean Howard went 6-14, well below his average %, and Howard scored at least half his baskets on Gasol when Bynum was in trouble.

Considering Bynum played 20 mins less than Howard do to foul trouble, he still got 10 points and 12 rebounds on 6 shots. So when he was in there he was fine. But yeah, he has to keep himself on the floor. He'll learn.

MagicBucsSox
01-21-2012, 03:50 AM
Shep I like you. You seem like a level headed fan. Bynum avg 8&5 vs Dwight. Gasol ain't the Gasol of y'all last title runs, ain't been Gasol since the rumor kobe snitching bout Gasol cheating on his his lady last yr.

Bynum and Gasol is WEAK. We can't win with that vs Miami or the bulls. Y'all gonna have to flip either one of them for something more impressive than the two of the, and Otis smith is on recorded not impress with Bynum. Let's be honest y'all aren't winning a title this yr so your definitely in a corner

Hellcrooner
01-21-2012, 04:10 AM
Well no question Howard > Bynum, but I thought Bynum played Howard pretty well one on one when he wasn't fouling. I mean Howard went 6-14, well below his average %, and Howard scored at least half his baskets on Gasol when Bynum was in trouble.

Considering Bynum played 20 mins less than Howard do to foul trouble, he still got 10 points and 12 rebounds on 6 shots. So when he was in there he was fine. But yeah, he has to keep himself on the floor. He'll learn.

gasol had dwight scoreless on him during the 2 quarters.

im pretty sure most of dwights points in quarters 2, 3 and 4 were on bynum.

Raph12
01-21-2012, 04:26 AM
D12 was pretty damn good today. Can't really judge Bynum from this game. 4-6 from the field, had a double double, and played 20 less mins than Howard due to foul trouble.

Bynum scored all of his points on putbacks/assists, the only points he scored in a post play was when he took the turnaround jumper, that missed and was goaltended by a Magic player before it came out.

Dwight scored most of his points on Bynum, missing only one shot with Bynum guarding him (3-4FG) and all of those times Bynum fouled him, he would've had an easy dunk/layup.

Dwight's much too quick and Bynum has slow hands and feet, he can't guard him 1v1 without fouling. I'm not saying Bynum isn't a good center, but he's just not there yet.

shep33
01-21-2012, 05:43 AM
Shep I like you. You seem like a level headed fan. Bynum avg 8&5 vs Dwight. Gasol ain't the Gasol of y'all last title runs, ain't been Gasol since the rumor kobe snitching bout Gasol cheating on his his lady last yr.

Bynum and Gasol is WEAK. We can't win with that vs Miami or the bulls. Y'all gonna have to flip either one of them for something more impressive than the two of the, and Otis smith is on recorded not impress with Bynum. Let's be honest y'all aren't winning a title this yr so your definitely in a corner

I'm actually with you about not winning a title, but I don't think it has anything to do with Kobe, Drew, or Pau. The rest of our team is so pathetic lol... worst pg rotation in the league (least productive in the NBA), worst bench in the league (scoring wise ranked 30th), and we're dead last in 3 point shooting.

As much as I love D12, he doesn't solve our problems in any of those aspects. I agree with you though that we need to get a 3rd team involved if we decide to get it done. However, there are so many holes for our team, and I kinda believe that you don't have to have multiple superstars to win titles.

We'll see what happens, I just kinda think that it's probably not in our teams best interest to do the deal, I mean we can get 5-6 good players for Drew + Pau, and that's what I hope would happen. I don't know... rough season, no firepower on this team. I don't know how Kobe is playing so well for us, the guy has still got it, but he needs help on the perimeter.

Either way, hopefully it works out best for you guys and for us. :cheers:

shep33
01-21-2012, 05:45 AM
Bynum scored all of his points on putbacks/assists, the only points he scored in a post play was when he took the turnaround jumper, that missed and was goaltended by a Magic player before it came out.

Dwight scored most of his points on Bynum, missing only one shot with Bynum guarding him (3-4FG) and all of those times Bynum fouled him, he would've had an easy dunk/layup.

Dwight's much too quick and Bynum has slow hands and feet, he can't guard him 1v1 without fouling. I'm not saying Bynum isn't a good center, but he's just not there yet.

Yeah Bynum needs some time, I kind of don't want to take a 1 game sample though and just draw the lines here. I'm sure if Bynum stayed out of foul trouble too, he would've ended up with more than 10 points and 12 boards in 20 less mins than Howard. But he's still young, probably a good learning experience. Guy is still a kid, just turned 24 a couple months ago. First time he's actually been getting the ball, but he'll be fine I think.

I love Howard, but even he has had worse games than what Bynum showed today due to foul trouble. Kind of unfair to take a 1 game sample size. But without question we need to send both our bigs away to get Howard... don't think it gets done. He should be a Net by the deadline or by draft night

Raph12
01-21-2012, 06:27 AM
Yeah Bynum needs some time, I kind of don't want to take a 1 game sample though and just draw the lines here. I'm sure if Bynum stayed out of foul trouble too, he would've ended up with more than 10 points and 12 boards in 20 less mins than Howard. But he's still young, probably a good learning experience. Guy is still a kid, just turned 24 a couple months ago. First time he's actually been getting the ball, but he'll be fine I think.

I love Howard, but even he has had worse games than what Bynum showed today due to foul trouble. Kind of unfair to take a 1 game sample size. But without question we need to send both our bigs away to get Howard... don't think it gets done. He should be a Net by the deadline or by draft night

This sample size doesn't prove too much, but if Bynum were to avoid those fouls, Dwight would've scored more early which would've helped him get into a better rhythem. You can't really breakdown a single game, but if you do anyone can see that Dwight clearly outclassed him here. Bynum has potential for sure, which I'd love to see attained, but he's still got ways to go.

I just love that all of the Bynum supporters which were claiming his offensive game was so much better than Dwight's, watched Bynum score off of putbacks/easy buckets and claim he had a good game because he was 4-6 (not saying you, just stating a fact).

Regardless of what happens, I just want us to try to do the best thing for the franchise and for Dwight... The rest doesn't matter.

kobebabe
01-21-2012, 10:34 AM
sexy Abs.... oh my bad what did you ask? :confused:

Tony_Starks
01-21-2012, 03:21 PM
Besides him being the second best center in the game, young, and one of the only true centers left, I guess there's not that much to like about him.......

JesusNYY_Savior
01-21-2012, 04:02 PM
cause he has a great ***

elonepb
01-21-2012, 06:50 PM
Besides him being the second best center in the game, young, and one of the only true centers left, I guess there's not that much to like about him.......

Still think that's unproven. Lopez has absolutely destroyed Bynum in head to head matchups and not even close. Of course Lopez's rebounding and defense is vastly inferior to Bynum, but he's also young.

Tony_Starks
01-21-2012, 06:58 PM
I'll put it like this: there are only two other players in the league avg more boards and that have got more double doubles this year than Bynum. I'll let you figure out who they are but they're pretty good.....